|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
Digital Camera Lenses
|Fujinon XF56mmF1.2 R
Lowest new price: $899.00
Lowest used price: $786.63
List price: $999.00
XF 56mm F1.2 - 35mm equivalent - 85mm, Angle of view 28.5 Degree, Max aperture F1.2, Min aperture F16, Number of blades - 7(rounded diaphragm opening), Focus Range - Normal 0.7m - ∞; Macro 0.7m-3m, Filter Size 62mm.
- 35mm equivalent - 85mm
- Max aperture F1.2, Min aperture F16
- Number of blades - 7(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Focus Range : Normal 0.7m - ∞; Macro 0.7m-3m
- Filter Size 62mm
|Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Lowest new price: $1,796.95
Lowest used price: $1,019.95
List price: $1,799.95
- Focal Length Range : 24 -70 mm
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.2 ft.( 0.38 m)
|Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC G2 USD SP Zoom Lens for Nikon
Lowest new price: $1,199.00
Lowest used price: $1,149.00
List price: $1,199.00
Model: SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Nikon G2
Sophisticated design delivers superb performance
The optical construction (17 elements in 12 groups) uses 2 XR (Extra Refractive Index) elements, 3 LD (Low Dispersion) elements, 3 GM (Glass-Molded aspherical) and one hybrid aspherical lens element. Together they minimize axial chromatic aberrations, transverse chromatic aberrations, spherical aberrations and distortion, and allow a compact design that achieves superior image quality.
eBAND Coating for superior anti-reflection
The new A032 features Tamron's original eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating, a technology combining a nano-structured layer that has an extremely low refractive index with conventional multiple-layer coatings to provide superior anti-reflection performance. The optimal application of this eBAND Coating in combination with Tamron's BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) Coating successfully and substantially curbs the ghosting and flare that can occur when photographing backlit subjects.
Thorough attention to detail with rigorous SP quality standards
The new SP series has been developed by setting rigorous standards for design, manufacturing and quality that apply to the optical design and mechanical design as well as such wide-ranging areas as the product's robustness and improvements in a variety of individual functions. For this model, Tamron has introduced a unique MTF (Modulation Transfer Function) tester, which was developed exclusively for Model A032, and reviewed the management method. This has helped to achieve a more consistently superb optical performance, making it a lens that fulfills the demand for higher image quality that is compatible with the latest high-pixel cameras. To maximize the optical performance of the SP series, Tamron will continue to enhance the accuracy of the component parts of each lens element unit and improve the mechanical precision of the entire lens, thereby achieving a high overall performance.
- The A032 is equipped with its own MPU (micro-processor unit), with embedded DSP (Digital Signal Processor) blocks that enable high-speed digital signal processing, achieving both excellent responsiveness to signals from the camera and high-precision AF performance
- The optical construction (17 elements in 12 groups) uses 2 XR (Extra Refractive Index) elements, 3 LD (Low Dispersion) elements, 3 GM (Glass-Molded aspherical) and one hybrid aspherical lens element
- Together they minimize axial chromatic aberrations, transverse chromatic aberrations, spherical aberrations and distortion, and allow a compact design that achieves superior image quality
- The A032 features Tamron's original eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating, a technology combining a nano-structured layer that has an extremely low refractive index with conventional multiple-layer coatings to provide superior anti-reflection performance
- More precise diaphragm and aperture control is possible because the diaphragm blades are driven and controlled by a built-in motor through electronic pulse signals
|Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Zoom Lens - White Box (New) (Bulk Packaging)
Lowest new price: $745.00
Lowest used price: $515.00
List price: $829.99
This easy-to-use standard zoom lens can cover a large zoom area ranging from 24mm wide-angle to 105mm portrait-length telephoto, and its Image Stabilizer Technology steadies camera shake up to three stops. Constructed with one Super-UD glass element and three aspherical lenses, this lens minimizes chromatic aberration and distortion. The result is excellent picture quality, even at wide apertures. Canon's ring-type USM gives silent but quick AF, along with full-time manual focus. Moreover, with dust- and moisture-resistant construction, this is a durable yet sophisticated lens that meets the demands of advanced amateur photographers and professional photographers alike.
- EF Mount L-Series Lens Aperture Range: f/4-22
- One Super-UD & Three Aspherical Elements Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Focus Motor Manual Focus Override
- Dustproof and Waterproof Sealing Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5'
- 77mm Filter Thread Diameter
- (Canon EW-83H Replacement) Altura Photo Lens Hood for Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Lenses
- Tiffen 77mm UV Protection Filter
- Tiffen 77mm Circular Polarizer
- Canon EOS 6D 20.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only) - Wi-Fi Enabled
- Canon EW-83H Lens Hood for EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens
- Canon EOS 80D Digital SLR Camera Body (Black)
- STK LP-E6 Battery for Canon 5D Mark II III and IV, 70D, 5Ds, 6D, 5Ds, 80D, 7D, 60D, 5Ds R DSLR Cameras BG-E14, BG-E13, BG-E11, BG-E9, BG-E7, BG-E6 Grips
- AmazonBasics UV Protection Lens Filter - 77 mm
- Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT Flash
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
|Fujinon XF35mmF2 R WR - Black
Lowest new price: $399.00
Lowest used price: $349.13
List price: $399.95
Model: Fujinon XF35mm F2 R WR Black
The XF35mmF2 R WR (53mm in 35mm format equivalent) offers a maximum aperture of F2.0, giving users a superior prime lens that delivers sharp images with rich bokeh. Boasting eight seals, this XF35mmF2 R WR lens is weather and dust-resistant in extreme conditions down to 14 Degree. The XF35mmF2 R WR achieves the perfect balance of high image quality, compact size, and speed as fast as 0.08 seconds. Powerful performance paired with a quiet, accurate inner focus system - a joy for all stealthy photographers.
- Weather-resistant design with 8 sealing points for weather- and dust-resistance and operation as low as 14 Degree.
- Inner focus system with 0.08 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operation. Focal length : 35mm (35mm format equivalent : 53mm)
- Nano-GI coating reduces ghosting and flare.
- 9 blade aperture creates smooth and circular bokeh.
- Minimum working distance of approximately 13 inches.
- B+W 43mm Clear UV Haze Filter with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M)
- Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
- Fujifilm NP-W126S Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Fujifilm VPB-XT2 Vertical Power Booster
- Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Dual Charger for Fujifilm NP-W126
- Fujinon XF16mmF1.4 R WR
- Fujinon XF23mmF2 R WR - Black
- Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Fujifilm NP-W126 and Fuji FinePix HS30EXR, HS33EXR, HS50EXR, X-A1, X-E1, X-E2, X-M1, X-Pro1, X-T1
- Patchworks ITG for Fujifilm X-T1 X-T2 LCD - Glass is product of Japan, Finished in Korea, Impossible Tempered Glass Optical Screen Protector
- B+W 43MM XS-PRO Clear with Multi-Resistant Nano Coating (007M) for Camera Lens
|Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens
Lowest new price: $1,999.00
Lowest used price: $1,500.00
List price: $2,199.00
Compact, high performance L-series super-telephoto zoom makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography Rotation-type zoom ring allows for more precise composition and excellent balance when handholding Improved zoom torque adjustment ring allows easy setting of zoom tension New Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce backlit flaring and ghosting Highly resistant to dust and water, and amazing durability enabling shooting even in harsh conditions
- Compact, high performance L-series super-telephoto zoom makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- Rotation-type zoom ring allows for more precise composition and excellent balance when handholding
- Improved zoom torque adjustment ring allows easy setting of zoom tension, Focal Length & Maximum Aperture:100-400mm 1:4.5-5.6, Closest Focusing Distance-3.2 ft. / 0.98m
- New Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce backlit flaring and ghosting, Highly resistant to dust and water, and amazing durability enabling shooting even in harsh conditions
|Nikon AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED Vibration Reduction Fixed Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Lowest new price: $896.95
Lowest used price: $659.99
List price: $899.95
NIKON 105MM F2.8G VR MICRO (2160).Compatibility: G-type lenses are fully compatible with all current camera models (as of 01/04). The older camera models F4, N90/s, N70, N8008/s, N6000 will only work in Program and Shutter Priority modes. Note: VR feature will only work with Nikon's F6, F5, F100, N80, N75, N65, D100 & D1 and D2-series (or any newer model) cameras.Note: AF-S feature is not supported by certain camera models. Please click here for a list of compatible models.
- Designed for close-up and macro photography; versatile enough for virtually any photographic situation
- Features new VR II vibration reduction technology, Focal Length : 105 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 1.0 ft.( 0.314 m)
- Nano-Crystal coat and ED glass elements that enhance overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations
- Includes an internal focus, which provides fast and quiet auto-focusing without changing the length of the lens
- Weighs 27.9 ounces, and measures 3.3 x 4.5 inches; Made In China ;5-Year Warranty (1-Year International + 4-Year USA Extension)
- Lens not zoomable
|Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Lowest new price: $1,596.95
Lowest used price: $999.99
List price: $1,599.95
This updated classic mid-range telephoto lens delivers incredibly sharp images and its fast f/1.4 aperture ensures a bright viewfinder image as well as beautiful background blur. Well suited for portraits, general purpose and low light work.Use of Nano Crystal Coat further reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
- Ultra-fast f1.4 classic portrait lens, Nano Crystal Coat
- Focal Length : 85 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 3.0 ft. (0.85m)
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX cameras;Closest focusing distance:0.85 m
- M/A Focus Mode Switch enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet autofocus
|Canon EF 16–35mm f/2.8L III USM Lens
Lowest new price: $1,999.00
Lowest used price: $1,799.00
List price: $2,199.00
The EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L III USM is a high performance, water-resistant, and ultra wide-angle Canon L-series lens.
- High performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- All-new optical design for significant improvements in outer and corner sharpness.
- Sub wave length Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
- Highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, enabling shooting even in harsh conditions*.
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
|Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
Lowest new price: $369.00
Lowest used price: $185.00
List price: $372.89
The Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5 5.6 IS STM standard zoom lens is designed to exceed expectations and ideal for video and still images alike. This lens marks a standard for EF-S lenses. It features a refined Image Stabilization system that delivers up to four equivalent stops of shake correction throughout the zoom range and offers a maximum magnification of 0.28x at the telephoto end, while remaining even more compact in size. This EF-S lens supports the Canon EOS Rebel T4i DSLR's Movie Servo AF feature for smooth and quiet continuous AF during movie shooting by utilizing a six-group zoom system and the adoption of a stepping motor and focus mechanism. High-speed autofocus is achieved thanks to an Inner focusing system, high-speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithm. This lens also features a Dynamic IS (Movie Shooting Mode only) that uses a wide image stabilization correction range to help ensure steady video while shooting when walking.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 18-135mm, 1:3.5-5.6
- Closest focusing distance: 0.39 m/1.3 ft.
- Lens construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 11 Degree 30 ft. - 74 Degree 20 ft.
- Inner focusing system
Page 4 of 538
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.