|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Denon DP-29F Turntable
Lowest new price: $149.00
List price: $149.00
Now's the time to put your vinyl records back into your listening rotation. The DP-29F includes a built-in RIAA phono equalizer to hook it up to your system through a standard analog connection. The DP-29F has been precision manufactured with rigid die cast aluminum to produce uniform inertial mass for perfectly stable turntable rotation, an essential component of high fidelity sound during playback. The turntable employs an automated system that starts playing the record with the single touch of a button and finishes play at the end of the record by returning the tone arm to its original position and stopping turntable rotation. This system ensures that you do not inadvertently scratch your records when you play them. There is also a manual lifter mechanism that allows you to place the needle on the record wherever you want, so you can skip to a song in the middle of a side. The DP-29F includes a built-in phono equalizer to connect the unit to an integrated amp that does not have its own equalizer. This turntable is powered by a DC servo motor and belt drive system and operated at the 33 1/3 or 45 rpm speed. It comes with an MM cartridge so that you can begin to enjoy your analog record collection as soon as you connect the DP-29F to your home hi-fi system. Two-year warranty on New and one-year warranty on Refurbished model.
Amazon.com Product Description Whether you have crates of old vinyl or you're a collector of the modern pressings of independent labels, now is the time to put your records back into your listening rotation. The Denon DP-29F Analog Turntable includes a built-in RIAA phono equalizer that makes it a breeze to connect to your home entertainment system via a standard analog connection.
The DP-29F has been precision made with rigid die-cast aluminum to provide uniform inertial mass for perfectly stable turntable rotation, an essential component of high-fidelity sound during playback. Without stable rotation, your records just won't sound as good as they should. The turntable also employs an automated system that starts playing the record with a single touch of a button, and it finishes playing at the end of the record by returning the tone arm to its original position and stopping the rotation. This system ensures that you do not inadvertently scratch your records when you play them. However, you can still manually lift the tone arm and place the needle on the record where you want, so you can easily skip to your favorite song in the middle of a side.
Bring back your vinyl collection with Denon's DP-29F turntable. Take a closer look at the controls.
The DP-29F includes a built-in phono equalizer to connect the unit to an integrated amp that does not have its own equalizer. This turntable is powered by a DC servo motor and belt-drive system and can be operated at either 33 1/3 or 45 rpm speed. Last, but not least, the DP-29F comes with an MM cartridge so that you can begin to enjoy your record collection as soon as you connect the DP-29F to your home hi-fi system.
What's in the Box
Turntable, turntable platter, rubber platter mat, dust cover, user's manual, and warranty/registration information.
- The turntable has been precision manufactured with a rigid die cast aluminum to produce uniform inertial mass for perfectly stable turntable rotation, an essential component of high fidelity sound during playback
- The DP-29F employs an automated system that starts playing the record with the single touch of a button and finishes play at the end of the record by returning the tone arm to its original position and stopping turntable rotation
- Since the DP-29F includes a built-in PHONO equalizer, you can connect the unit to an integrated amp that does not have its own equalizer
- The DP-29F comes with an MM cartridge so that you can begin to enjoy your analog record collection as soon as you connect the DP-29F to your home hi-fi system
- The DP-29F has Belt drive system, with a DC servo motor. Speed of 33 1/3, 45 rpm and a Wow & flutter less than 0.15 %. The Tonearm is dynamically balance type and straight tonearm. Effective length 195 mm
- Belt-driven, fully automatic analog turntable with RIAA-equalized phono preamplifier
- Plugs into any receiver's analog line-level input (ideal for receivers without phono inputs)
- Rigid die-cast aluminum construction ensures stable rotation for high-fidelity sound
- Automated system starts playing with push of a button; 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds
- Includes DSN-82 moving magnet cartridge; 14.2 x 3.8 x 14.1 inches; 2-year warranty
|Pyle PLTTB1 Professional Belt-Drive Manual Turntable
Lowest new price: $95.11
List price: $122.49
The Pyle Pro PLTTB1 Beltdrive Turntable, quite simply, is the best belt-drive turntable on the market. This rugged and reliable turntable is perfect for any begnining or mid-level DJ who is looking to get started -- or trying to get to the next level. Simple to use and packed with great features, the turntable even comes with a cartridge and stylus. Perfect for beat-matching, scatching, and playing vinyl of all kinds, the PLTTB1 is a DJ's dream come true.
An affordable option for listeners who value high-end sound but don't want to spend hundreds of dollars, the Pyle PLTTB1 belt-drive turntable makes both classic LPs and modern vinyl sound like new. The device includes such features as a weighted "S" tonearm that tracks beautifully, dual playback speeds (33-1/3 and 45 rpm), and an adjustable pitch control of +/- 16 percent. The turntable also boasts a stroboscope lamp that shines on the outside-edge markings, making it easy to make precise speed adjustments. And should you need to quickly stop or start the platter, simply press the integrated start/stop switch and it's done.
Other features include a nicely balanced counterweight, an anti-skating function, and a dustcover that protects the platter from dirt and debris. The PLTTBI also comes with a cartridge, stylus, and 45 rpm adapter, and measures 16.93 by 4.72 by 14.57 inches (W x H x D).
What's in the Box
Turntable, dustcover, cartridge, stylus, 45 rpm adapter, user's manual.
- Pitch Control: +/- 16% - Strobe Light Illumination
- Weighted Tone Arm - Cartridge and Stylus Included
- Dust Cover Included - Start/Stop Button
- 33/45 RPM - Dimensions: 16.93''W x 4.73''H x 14.57''D
- 110/220 V Auto Switching
- Professional belt-drive turntable with weighted "s" tone arm
- Adjustable pitch control of +/- 16 percent; dual playback speeds (33-1/3 and 45 rpm)
- Strobe light illuminates outside-edge markings for precise speed adjustments
- Start/stop switch, anti-skating function, and durable dustcover
- 1-year warranty
|Technics SL1200MLK2 TurnTable
Lowest new price: $1,999.99
Lowest used price: $850.00
List price: $424.99
Model: TEC SL-1200MK2 TURNTABLE
The Technics Direct Drive Turntable is a modern blast from the past allowing you to play all your favorite LP records. Features a Quartz locked direct drive manual turntable with low-mass tone-arm 33-1/3 and 45 RPM, all quartz-locked variable slide-type pitch control (±8%), quick startup and 1 quick braking, wow and flutter 0.01% WRMS, pop-up stylus illuminator, strobe illuminator, gimbal pivoted tone arm with vertical tracking angle adjustment, and aluminum die cast cabinet. Cartridge not included. Silver finish with clear cover. Imported. Total Dimensions: 21Hx16-1/2Wx8-1/2D". Weight: 31 lbs.
- Very high torque (1.5kg/cm) for quick start ups
- Highly sensitive low mass tone-arm with gimbal suspension/helicoid tonearm height adjustment
- Unwavering quartz Direct Drive accuracy: wow and flutter 0,01% WRNMS, rumble -78dB (DIN B)
- Total Quartz locked continuous pitch adjustment up to 8%
|Technics SL-1210Mk5 TurnTable
Lowest new price: $3,223.19
Lowest used price: $1,999.99
List price: $3,223.19
Model: TEC SL-1210MK5 TURNTABLE
Like all Technics gear, the SL-1210MK5 is built to last. It comes with all the features youve come to know and love in earlier Technics models, plus a few extras tailored to the needs of the pro DJ.
If you're serious about spinning vinyl, the Panasonic SL-1210MK5 turntable is for you. With a metallic black-finish and brushed-steel hardware, it looks as good as it sounds. Special features include a nonclick pitch control, pitch reset, and adjustable electronic braking system.
The pitch control is a smooth, quartz-locked, nonclick slider with continuous pitch adjustment, and you can instantly reset the pitch to zero at the touch of a button. You can also adjust the braking speed to make the SL-1210MK5 stop as quickly or slowly as you need, and the high-torque motor makes for quick start-ups (0.07 seconds from stop to full speed). Other features include an LED stylus light that lasts longer than previous models, and a recessed power switch to avoid accidentally turning the turntable on or off.
What's in the Box
Turntable with dust cover, slip mat, user's manual, and warranty information.
- Precision molded aluminum diecast cabinet and heavy rubber base material
- Very high torque for quick start-ups
- Highly sensitive low-mass tone-arm
- Pitch reset button
- Adjustable stop break
|Technics SL1200M3D Turntable (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Lowest used price: $626.01
- Quartz synthesizer, direct-drive, manual turntable
- Tonearm type: universal s-shaped low-mass with gimbal suspension
- Helicoid Tonearm height adjustment
- Disc slip mat; heavy rubber base material
- Aluminum Diecast cabinet; silver/black finish; detachable dust cover
|Audio-Technica AT440MLa Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge
Lowest new price: $488.98
List price: $285.00
Dual moving magnet. Paratoroidal coil design. Gold-plated beryllium cantilever. Frequency response: 5Hz-32kHz. Standard mount. Includes lint brush and screwdriver
Enjoy remarkably accurate tracking, separation, and performance when listening to vinyl with this dual-moving magnet phono cartridge. The 1/2-inch mount cartridge features a MicroLine shaped diamond stylus that tracks portions of the groove that other styli simply cannot reach, ensuring that high-frequency passages sound clear and crisp. The multi-level shape also wears remarkably evenly, extending the lives of both the record and the stylus itself (up to 1,000 hours). In addition, the AT440ML boasts a small curving rate that improves playback over the entire 5 Hz to 32 kHz frequency range, even for the inner part of the record groove. Other features include a gold-plated beryllium cantilever for added durability and a tracking force of 0.8 to 1.6 grams. The stylus is covered by a one-year warranty.
- Dual moving magnet
- Paratoroidal coil design
- Gold-plated beryllium cantilever
- Frequency response: 5Hz-32kHz
- Extremely precise dual-moving magnet phono cartridge
- MicroLine shaped diamond stylus closely tracks tough-to-reach grooves
- Multi-level stylus shape wears evenly over time to extend record life
- 5 Hz to 32 kHz frequency response; lifespan of roughly 1,000 hours
- Includes 1/2-inch mount; 1-year warranty
|TEAC GF-350 Turntable / CD-Recorder
Lowest used price: $249.00
TEAC GF-350 turntable/cd recorder system with amplifier
Finally, there's a way to burn vinyl to CD that doesn't require a computer or an engineering degree. With Teac's GF-350 turntable and CD recorder combo system, you simply load a blank CD-R or CD-RW, put on your LP, press "record," lower the tone arm, and press "play." You can record the entire album or simply pull select favorites from your entire collection to make your own unique compilations. Monitor your recording through the systems amplifier (3.5 watts per channel x 2) and twin 3-inch speakers, or avail yourself of the convenient front-panel .125-inch headphone jack.
The system is finished in black with a handsome woodgrain texture. Level meters and other CD feedback is visible from the system's backlit LCD. Please note that the GF-350 records only with CDs designated as "music" or "digital audio" (also CD-DA); computer-grade data CD-Rs are incompatible.
The GF-350 also offers features like automatic or manual track increment options (with 2 different level thresholds to choose from), manual record-level control, and an auxiliary set of RCA stereo analog audio inputs for recording from external sources like cassette, reel-to-reel tape, or even another CD player or MP3 player. Playback features include shuffle play, repeat play (1/all), and 32-track programming.
Tune in your favorite swing or big-band station on the rotary analog AM/FM tuner. The turntable supports 33-1/3, 45, or 78 rpm records, so you can play your entire collection--it even comes with a handy center-hole adapter for your 7-inch/45 rpm singles. A remote lets you operate everything from the comfort of your easy chair (but remember, you still have to get up to flip the records!).
What's in the Box
GF-350 system, 7-inch record adapter, a remote control, remote batteries, a user's manual, and warranty information.
- Measures 18.9 x 9.1 x 15 inches (W x H x D)
- Includes an FM/AM radio with rotary tuning and a matching remote control
- Record from the turntable or from an external analog source (CD, cassette, reel-to-reel, MP3)
- Retro-styled compact stereo with a full-function 3-speed turntable and a CD player/recorder
- Stereo 3-inch speakers, backlit LCD, headphone jack
|Panasonic Technics SLBD20D Semi Automatic Turntable (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Lowest used price: $199.99
This Technics turntable is a semiautomatic, belt-driven turntable with DC a servo motor for accurate platter rotation. Also features a full gimbal pivot straight low mass tone-arm, the T4P plug-in connector system, and an anti-resonant/anti-vibration cabinet construction with TNRC and large insulator feet. Front controlled high-performance MM cartridge included. Black finish with clear cover. Imported. Total Dimensions: 21Hx16-1/2Wx8-1/2D". Weight: 10 lbs.
Technics' SLBD20D is an entry-level semiautomatic turntable. It's capable of playing at either 33-1/3 or 45 rpm (using the included adapter) with no need to adjust tracking force or anti-skating. The low-mass tonearm and supplied P-mount moving magnet cartridge will coax sweet sounds out of your record collection. The P-mount cartridge (supplied) requires very little setup (it simply plugs in to the end of the tonearm) and is easily user replaceable.
An antiresonant base cuts down on vibration, and a DC servo motor keeps platter rotation in tight control. All controls are outside the acrylic cover and can be accessed when the cover is closed. Plugs into your receiver's phono inputs.
What's in the Box
Turntable with attached cartridge, turntable cover, rubber platter mat, 45-RPM adapter, 68-inch AC power cord, 32-inch stereo RCA cable, ground wire, 2 manuals (English/French), 2 repairs/parts lists (US/Canada), product registration card, notice with precautions
- Panasonic-Technics DC servo belt-drive semi-automatic turntable
- Auto return and auto shutoff; includes premounted P-mount cartridge
- Turntable plays at 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds using the included adapter for playing 45 rpm records
- Antiresonant base cuts down on vibration; all controls can be accessed with the turntable's protective cover closed
- Component measures 16.9 x 3.8 x 15.8 inches (W x H x D)
|TECHNICS SL-BD20D Semi Automatic Turntable
Lowest used price: $199.99
Technics Semi-Automatic Belt Drive Turntable
|Gemini XL-120 Belt Drive Manual Turntable
Lowest used price: $199.99
A belt driven best value turntable that's the ticket to years of continued enjoyment from your shelf of precious vinyl!
- Adjustable Pitch Control (+/- 6%)
- Removeable Headshell
- Dust Cover
- Manual Operation
- Strobe Illuminator
Page 1 of 2
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.