|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Celestron 21035 70mm Travel Scope
Lowest new price: $74.65
Lowest used price: $63.09
List price: $89.95
"The Travel Scope 70 is a refractor telescope perfect for terrestrial and celestial viewing on the go. The Travel Scope can view the planets, moon, star clusters and brighter deep sky objects like the Orion Nebula and Andromeda Galaxy at night and with the erect image star diagonal makes the optical tube ideal for using as a spotting scope during the day. Setting up the telescope is a breeze and will have you observing in no time. Even on your first time out, you can assemble the telescope and its accessories in just a few minutes. The adjustable tripod legs allow you to customize the telescope’s height or place it on raised surfaces like a picnic table. The total telescope kit weighs in at just 3.3 pounds—perfect for impromptu observing sessions or transporting wherever life’s adventures take you. Manual Alt-Azimuth telescope - Navigate the sky with a pan handle Alt-Az control with clutch for smooth and accurate pointing. Move the clutch in an up/down, left/right fashion to track your object in the eyepiece. Accessories Included - The TravelScope 70 comes with two eyepieces (20 mm and 10 mm), 45° erect image diagonal, finderscope, and a travel backpack. The two eyepieces offer different magnifications to view your intended object. The erect image diagonal allows for right-side-up viewing ideal for terrestrial subjects but can also be used for celestial objects. The 5x24 finderscope will help you quickly center an object in your eyepiece for easier observing. Travel Backpack – A custom backpack comes with your telescope for you to store your optical tube, tripod, eyepieces and accessories comfortably. With the telescopes’ backpack, traveling with your telescope is a breeze; all the components fit inside of the backpack snuggly. Starry Night Software - Download Celestron’s Starry Night Software and learn about the night sky, celestial objects, and how to plan your next observing session. Celestron Starry Night Software is the premier astronomy software package on the market, providing resources and knowledge to view our solar system and beyond. "
The Celestron 21035 Travel Scope 70 is a compact 70mm refractor telescope optimized for portability and convenience. The telescope, the tripod, and all the accessories fit conveniently into a padded backpack style soft carrying case. The complete accessory package includes a 45 degree correct image prism, a 20mm eyepiece for 20X magnification, and a 10mm eyepiece for 40X. The fully illustrated instruction manual is supplemented by a copy of "The Sky X" astronomy software that turns your PC into a virtual planetarium.
With a focal length of 400mm and a focal ratio of f/5.7, the Travel Scope 70 compares surprisingly well with popular f/5 "Short Tube 80" refractors but at a much lower cost. The Travel Scope 70 uses a number of plastic components to keep the cost and weight down, including a plastic focuser and plastic lens shade, but the all glass lenses deliver beautiful views of backyard birds during the daytime and lovely views of the Moon and stars at night.
The Travel Scope 70 offers daytime views that compare with more expensive spotting scopes. The 20mm eyepiece gives 20X magnification and a 2.5 degree field of view, with plenty of crisp detail when I’m looking at backyard birds. The travel Scope 70 is also quick and easy to set up at night. The deep orange glow of the recent Lunar Eclipse was simply gorgeous, and I was even able to take some pictures using the Travel Scope 70 and a PowerShot camera. When I look at Jupiter using the 10mm eyepiece (40X magnification) I can easily see four moons near the planet. And rich field views of the Milky Way are often at their best in a small scope with a wide field of view.
The tripod included with the Travel Scope 70 is described as a “full size photo tripod”, but I like it best as a table-top tripod with the legs kept short. The tripod is designed to be light and compact, but that means the legs are thin and wobbly when fully extended. --Jeff Phillips
- Light, portable, and affordable
- Excellent wide field views
- Padded backpack style case
- High and low power eyepieces
- The Sky X software included
- Light weight tripod
- Plastic finder and focuser
- 70 mm refractor telescope with fully coated glass optics and a lightweight frame
- Custom backpack included to store your telescope and accessories comfortably
- Observe in no time with a quick and easy, no-tool setup
- Accessories include: two eyepieces (20 mm and 10 mm), 45° erect image diagonal, and 5x24 finderscope
- Pan handle Alt-Az control with clutch for smooth and accurate pointing
- Adjustable height tripod
|Celestron PowerSeeker 127EQ Telescope
Lowest new price: $139.99
Lowest used price: $102.32
List price: $169.95
Celestron PowerSeeker telescopes are a great way to open up the wonders of the Universe to the aspiring astronomer. The PowerSeeker series is designed to give the first-time telescope user the perfect combination of quality, value, features and power.
Amateur astronomy is a great family hobby that can be enjoyed year round, and Celestron’s PowerSeekers are the ideal choice for an affordable and high quality telescope that will provide many hours of enjoyment for the entire family.
PowerSeekers are quick and easy to set up – even for the novice. No tools are required for assembly!
Their sturdy equatorial mounts are perfect for tracking objects in the night sky, and the collapsible alt-azimuth mounts are perfectly suited for terrestrial (land) viewing as well as astronomical use.
All of Celestron’s PowerSeekers include a full range of eyepieces plus a 3x Barlow lens that provides an increase in viewing power hundreds of times greater than that of the unaided eye!
PowerSeekers are designed and manufactured using all fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity.
Erect Image Optics are ideal for terretrial (land) and astronomical (sky) use.
Locate and identify thousands of celestial objects on your laptop or PC with “TheSky®” Level 1 software included FREE with every PowerSeeker model.
- 3x Barlow Lens
- German Equatorial Mount. Optical tube length is 20 inches
- 127mm Aperture
- 1000mm Focal Length. Fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity
- Comes with aluminum tripod and accessory tray.Focal Length of Eyepiece 1 (mm) 20 mm (0.79 in).Focal Length of Eyepiece 2 (mm) 4 mm (0.16 in)
|Orion 09007 SpaceProbe 130ST Equatorial Reflector Telescope (Black)
Lowest new price: $309.99
Lowest used price: $263.41
List price: $309.99
Our largest aperture SpaceProbe reflector telescope is the niftiest Newtonian reflector on an equatorial mount we've seen in a long time. The Orion SpaceProbe 130ST EQ Reflector Telescope is a step up from the standard SpaceProbe 130 EQ for the more serious beginning or intermediate stargazer who wants additional performance, particularly for targeting deep-sky objects. Just what's so nifty about the Orion SpaceProbe 130ST Equatorial Reflector Telescope? The answer is best described as short and sweet. First, the short. This ST, or Short Tube, version of the SpaceProbe 130 reflector is indeed more compact than the standard model. The 130ST reflector telescope's optical tube measures 24 inches long compared to 33 inches on the standard 130. The focal length of the ST's 130mm (5.1inch) primary mirror is 650mm (f/5), yielding a wider field of view and brighter images for a given telescope eyepiece focal length. That brings us to sweet. The 130mm aperture primary is a diffraction-limited parabolic mirror, the same type used on much larger reflector telescopes costing many times as much. On a short-focal-length design like this one, a parabolic mirror is a must for focusing incoming light to a point and delivering sharp, detailed images. Moreover, the secondary mirror is held in an advanced holder with thin 0.5mm metal vanes, to reduce diffraction spikes and light loss. These features combined with the included 25mm (26x power) and 10mm (65x power) Sirius Plossl telescope eyepieces and quick-release 6x30 achromatic finder scope make this one sweet optical system for astronomy! The SpaceProbe 130ST EQ reflector telescope also includes a collimation cap and center-marked primary mirror for easy optical alignment. The Orion SpaceProbe 130ST telescope comes on a sturdy and precise EQ-2 equatorial mount with dual setting circles and slow-motion hand controls.
- This 5.1 inch aperture reflector telescope gathers an ample amount of light for great views of the planets and Moon, as well as brighter galaxies, nebulas, and star clusters
- Short 24 inch long optical tube design for easy portability and fast f/5 focal ratio for pleasing wide-field performance makes the SpaceProbe 130ST EQ a very versatile telescope the whole family can enjoy
- Sturdy EQ-2 equatorial telescope mount and adjustable tripod allows manual slow-motion tracking of celestial objects as they appear to migrate across the night sky
- Complete assembled telescope weighs just 27 lbs. for convenient transport
- Includes two 1.25 inch Sirius Plossl eyepieces (25mm and 10mm), 6x30 finder scope, 1.25inch rack and pinion focuser, tripod accessory tray, collimation cap, Starry Night astronomy software, and more!
|Gskyer Telescope, AZ70400 German Technology Astronomy Telescope, Travel Refractor
Lowest new price: $99.99
List price: $99.99
Optical Design: Refractor
Focal Length: 400mm(15.7in)
Focal Ratio: F5.7
Max Magnification: 120
Zenith Mirrors: 48°Erecting BAK7 prism
Mount: Altazimuth Mount
Optical coating: Antireflection Blue Film
Barlow lens: 3X
Angular Field of View: 2°24""
Tuble connection: Altazimuth Mount Screw
Tripod: Aluminium Alloy Tripod(can be adjustable)
Shipping Weight: 2.8kg(6.17 lb)
Item Dimensions: 24.8in*8.26in*4.33in
For beginners alike, these refracting telescopes are a great way for you to discover the cosmos and the outdoors.
Gskyer telescopes are quick and easy to set up – even for the novice or beginners.
All of Gskyer telescopes include a full range of eyepieces, it can help you see the stars more clearly.
Gskyer telescopes are designed and manufactured using all fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity.
1-year warranty and lifetime maintenance
Gskyer telescopes warrants your telescope to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year. We will provide the best service and reliable products to our every customer. And best quality at this reasonable price.Your satisfaction and positive feedback is very important to us if you are satisfied with our items and services. If you have any problems with our items or services, please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to solve your any problems and provide you the best customer services.
- The transmittance of optical filming glass optical lenses reaches 99.5%. It has clear imaging effect and stirring visual effect, it is particularly suitable for young people interested in astronomy.
- The lens is made from aluminum alloy and big-caliber non-dispersive and superior optical glass-ZF4. The lens is plated with multi-layer green film. It will not damage the vision even if use it a long time.
- The primary lens barrel is made from metal material and by using German latest technology. Allocated with environmental painting technology, it has the high quality and it is durable.
- The thickened aluminum alloy support is firm, stable and durable. The height can be adjusted freely for you observing the star better..High-quality backpack, convenient to be collect the telescopes and protects the telescope better and prolongs the service life..Optical Tube Type: Refractor
- The Gskyer possess a 70mm aperture and 400mm focal length.
- 50 Things To See With A Small Telescope
- Selfie Stick Bluetooth - FREELLIGENT Extendable Selfie Stick with Wireless Remote and Tripod Stand Selfie Stick for iOS & Android
- Gosky Universal Cell Phone Adapter Mount - Compatible Binocular Monocular Spotting Scope Telescope Microscope-Fits Almost All Smartphone on The Market -Record The Nature The World
- Black Head Vacuum Remover | Personal Microdermabrasion Machine | Skin Facial Pore Cleanser Exfoliating Derma Suction Cleaning Tool | Blackhead Whitehead Comedo Pimple Acne Extractor
- Aluan Christmas Lights String Lights 100 LED Waterproof 8 Modes Adjustable Plug in Fairy Lights Home Garden Party Christmas Tree Indoor Outdoor Decoration, 43 ft
- YINGE Powerful Wand Massager with Muilt Vibration Modes, Whisper Quiet, Waterproof, Wireless, Neck Shoulder Back Body Massager - Sports Recovery & Muscle Aches …
- GZDL Mini Spy Camera WiFi - Small Hidden Cameras Wireless - Tiny Nanny Can HD 1080P - Covert Home Monitoring - Security Surveillance Cams Cell Phone iPhone App
- Binoculars for Adults Kids, Baberdicy 12x50 Compact Binoculars for Hunting, Lightweight Waterproof HD Binoculars for Birds Watching, Travelling, Hiking, Outdoor Sports Games and Concerts (Black)
- 50 Things To See With A Telescope - Kids: A Constellation Focused Approach
- Bluetooth Headset,Wireless Earbuds Hands Free V4.2 Earpiece with Microphone Noise Cancelling Headphone with Mute Function for Business/Office/Driving Pair with iOS&Android
|Celestron NexStar 130SLT Computerized Telescope
Lowest new price: $429.86
Lowest used price: $376.64
List price: $499.95
The popularity of our NexStar 114 models inspired us to go bigger! We are proud to introduce NexStar 130SLT. The NexStar 130SLT has 30% more light-gathering power than our 114 mm telescope. And the 130SLT, like the other models in the SLT Series, comes with a fully computerized hand control. The computerized hand control gives you the ability to automatically slew to any of its 4,000+ objects, including over 600 galaxies, 300 clusters and dozens of beautiful binary stars. With its pre-assembled, adjustable steel tripod, the NexStar 130SLT can be up and ready to use in a matter of minutes. Our new SkyAlign alignment technology and the included StarPointer Finderscope with a red LED, makes aligning a breeze. View the details of the lunar surface, the rings of Saturn, the polar ice caps on Mars, the cloud belts on Jupiter or a number of the Messier objects such as the globular cluster in Hercules (M13), or the Great Nebula in Orion (M42). Begin to explore some of the fainter Messier objects using the additional light-gathering capabilities of the 130SLT’s 5" primary mirror. Because of the Newtonian design, the mirror gives fully color-corrected views that are best suited for astronomical use.
Amazon.com Celestron’s computerized NexStar 130 SLT adds affordable "Go-To" technology to a compact Newtonian reflector telescope. By using mirrors instead of lenses, the Newtonian optics of the NexStar 130 SLT produce an image nearly five times brighter than the NexStar 60 SLT refractor telescope. The package includes everything except the batteries, and features easy no-tool setup, two good eyepieces, and even includes a student version of "The Sky" planetarium software.
The Newtonian design of the NexStar 130 SLT is optimized to produce bright images over a wide field of view. When I use an optional 32mm Plossl eyepiece, the famous Double Cluster in Perseus looks like a display of celestial fireworks with streamers of stars trailing across the 2 degree field of view. The standard equipment 25mm eyepiece magnifies the image about 26 times, with a wide field of view just right for viewing deep space objects like star clusters or the Orion Nebula.
The included 9mm eyepiece (72x magnification) offers great views of the Lunar disk and globular star clusters like M13. And when I add a 2x Barlow lens to the 9mm eyepiece for a total magnification of 144x, I can easily see cloud bands on the planet Jupiter and pick up detail in Saturn’s rings.
The NexStar 130 SLT also features Celestron’s patented SkyAlign technology. With SkyAlign I don't need a star chart or a compass to align the telescope, I just enter the date and time then point the telescope at three bright stars. SkyAlign tells me the star names, and allows the telescope to find over 4,000 stars, planets, and galaxies by just pushing a button. The accurate tracking makes it easy to get high power views of the planets, and allowed me to take some great pictures using a Celestron NexImage webcam. I also like the "Two-Star align" and "Solar System align" modes because I can often get the NexStar system up and running while older scopes are still waiting for their alignment stars to appear in he twilight.
Reflector telescopes offer more light gathering power per dollar than any other design, but that value is balanced by the fact that the mirrors may need to be aligned or "collimated" occasionally. Using Celestron’s Collimation Eyepiece I had no trouble fine tuning the optical alignment, and I was rewarded with sharp views of Lunar craters even when I pushed the magnification up to the theoretical limit of 300x. The other drawback of a computerized telescope, of course, is battery consumption. An optional PowerTank battery is a handy way to power the NexStar 130 SLT, and I like to keep the tripod legs short and observe while seated because this gives me a solid and comfortable view. --Jeff Phillips
- Wide field views
- Computerized go-to tracking
- Light and portable
- Short battery life
- Sensitive to vibration
- Celestron Accessory Kit
- Celestron PowerTank battery
- Celestron Collimation Eyepiece
- Aperture: 130mm; focal length: 650mm; compatible with 2 inch eyepieces
- Focal ratio: 5; focal length of eyepiece 1/2: 25mm/9mm.Before you can begin observing, you must setup your hand control, align your finderscope and align your telescope
- Magnification of eyepiece 1/2: 26x/72x; finder scope: star pointer; mount type: motorized altazimuth
- Highest/lowest useful magnification: 307x/19x; light gathering power: 345x
- Apparent field of view: 1.7 degrees; Linear field of view (at 1000Yds): 91ft
- Computerized hand control with 4,000+ object database including over 600 galaxies, 300 clusters and dozens of beautiful binary stars
- SkyAlign allows you to align on any 3 bright celestial objects
- Motorized Altazimuth mount
- Focal ratio: f5
- Focal length: 650mm
|Celestron 21061 AstroMaster 70AZ Refractor Telescope
Lowest new price: $99.95
Lowest used price: $77.20
List price: $149.95
TE3)CELESTRON ASTROMASTER 70AZ SCOPE
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Permanently mounted StarPointer
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Quick release dovetail attachment - no tool setup
- Optical Tube Length 36 inches (914 mm).Resolution (Rayleigh):1.99 arc seconds
- Pan handle Alt-Az control with clutch - for smooth and accurate pointing. Optical Lens Diameter 2.6" (70mm)
|Celestron NexStar 6 SE Telescope
Lowest new price: $749.99
Lowest used price: $693.74
List price: $799.00
General Features 6" Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope SE series combines the classic heritage of the original orange tube telescopes with the latest state-of-the-art features StarBright XLT high transmission coatings come standard Quick release fork arm mount, optical tube and accessory tray for no-tool setup Celestron's unique patented single fork arm with integral hand control design provides a rigid and smooth operating structure for the optical tube StarPointer finderscope to help with alignment and accurately locating objects Sturdy computerized Altazimuth mount Internal battery compartment to prevent cord wrap during use Ultra sturdy steel tripod with accessory tray Star diagonal provides more comfortable viewing position when observing objects that are high in the sky The SkyX First Light Edition astronomy software with a 10,000 object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images Computerized Mount Features Proven NexStar computer control technology 40,000 object database with 200 user-definable objects and expanded information on over 200 objects SkyAlign allows you to align on any three bright celestial objects, making for a fast and easy alignment process Flash upgradeable hand control software and motor control units for downloading product updates over the Internet Autoguider port for long exposure astrophotography DC Servo motors with encoders on both axes Custom database lists of all the most famous deep-sky objects by name and catalog number; the most beautiful double, triple and quadruple stars; variable stars; solar systems objects and asterisms Double line, 16-character Liquid Crystal Display Hand Control with backlit LED buttons for easy operation of goto features NexRemote telescope control software and RS-232 cable included for advanced control of your telescope via computer GPS-compatible with optional SkySync GPS Accessory (93969)
- Celestron's iconic "orange tube" design is updated with all the latest features to provide the best stargazing experience for beginners and experienced observers alike. Light Gathering Power compared to human eye is 459x
- 6-inch aperture with excellent light-gathering ability provides impressive views of the Moon and planets, along with deep sky objects like the Orion Nebula, while retaining a compact form factor
- Fully automated GoTo mount with database of 40,000+ celestial objects automatically locates and tracks objects for you. Focal Length-1500 mm (59 inch). Focal Ratio-10. Apparent Field of View-0.83°. Linear Field of View (at 1000 yds)-44 feet (13 m)
- SkyAlign technology gets your telescope aligned and ready to observe in minutes. Even if you're unfamiliar with the night sky, you can easily align your telescope on any three bright objects
- Unique single fork arm design and sturdy steel tripod all break down into separate components for easy transport and quick assembly..Optical Coatings:StarBright XLT. Star diagonal:1.25 inch
|Celestron StarSense Automatic Alignment Telescope Accessory, Black (94005)
Lowest new price: $313.00
Lowest used price: $299.99
List price: $349.95
Enables automatic alignment of your Celestron computerized telescope. No need to identify or locate any star in the sky-StarSense automatically aligns your telescope, so you can begin observing in minutes. Aligns in 3 minutes or less. Provides advanced mount modeling-align on numerous stars throughout the sky for extremely precise GoTo pointing accuracy. StarSense hand controller included. Hot Product 2014 Sky & Telescop Award. Become an instant astronomer, even if you've never used a telescope before, with the one-of-a-kind StarSense AutoAlign. Just set up the accessory, push the Align button on the hand control, and StarSense begins capturing and comparing images of the night sky against its internal database. In about three minutes, it's gathered enough information to triangulate its position and align itself. Then, press the Sky Tour button: StarSense will automatically slew to all the best stars, planets, galaxies, and more currently visible in the night sky. The self-alignment technology behind our award-winning SkyProdigy series is now available for all of Celestron's current computerized telescopes and backwards compatible with many older models as well. A small digital camera takes the place of your finderscope and attaches using one of two provided mounting brackets. The included StarSense hand control, with a database of over 40,000 celestial objects, takes the place of your NexStar hand control. The camera automatically captures a series of images of the sky. StarSense identifies the stars in the images, matching them to its database. Once a positive match is confirmed, StarSense calculates the coordinates of the center of the captured image, thereby determining exactly where the telescope is pointed.
- ENABLES automatic alignment of your Celestron computerized telescope
- No need to identify or locate any star in the sky
- StarSense automatically aligns your telescope, so you can begin observing in minutes
- Aligns in 3 minutes or less - Provides advanced mount modeling?
|Orion 10015 StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector Telescope (Teal)
Lowest new price: $199.99
List price: $205.99
Here is a fun and compact telescope that's sure to inspire the whole family's natural inclination to explore. The Orion StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector Telescope is no toy - it's a real reflecting telescope that is wonderfully simple to set up and use! A perfect telescope for beginning amateur astronomers, the StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector is manufactured with the kind of quality you'd expect only to find in much more expensive models. Everyone in the family will enjoy using the StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector telescope thanks to its uncomplicated, simple design and high level of performance. The StarBlast 4.5 will give beginning amateur astronomers hour after hour of fun under the stars and also nurture their interest in the night sky, thanks to its exceptional, high-quality optics. In fact, the optics of the StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector are so good that it's also a very popular choice for more experienced amateur astronomers looking for a compact and portable telescope to use as a grab-and-go alternative to larger, bulkier mounted models that require more setup time and maintenance. With its 4.5 inch aperture parabolic primary mirror, the StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector Telescope will wow the whole family with gorgeous wide-field views of the night sky. Fascinating craters and mountains on the Moon pop out in crisp detail through the pint-sized StarBlast 4.5 Astro Telescope, but the fun doesn't end there. You'll see more than just the Moon with this capable reflector. On clear evenings, the StarBlast 4.5 can provide pleasing views of giant Jupiter with its orbiting moons and Saturn with its stunning rings. Thanks to its precisely crafted, wide-field f/4 reflective optics and significant 4.5 inch (114mm) aperture, the StarBlast 4.5 Astro Telescope can reveal intriguing views of bright galaxies, distant cloudy nebulas, and sparkling star clusters for the whole family to enjoy.
- A great compact grab-and-go telescope designed for entry-level and intermediate astronomy enthusiasts
- Substantial 4.5 inch aperture and fast f/4 focal ratio provides bright, detailed views of solar system targets like the Moon and planets, as well as wide-field celestial objects like nebulas and star clusters
- Ships pre-assembled so you can go from the box to your backyard in minutes. Glass material : Low thermal expansion borosilicate glass
- Stable tabletop base provides smooth altazimuth motion for easy manual tracking of celestial objects
- Includes two Explorer II 1.25 inch Kellner telescope eyepieces (17mm and 6mm), EZ Finder II reflex sight for easy aiming, eyepiece rack, collimation cap, Starry Night astronomy software, and more!
|Meade Instruments Infinity 50mm AZ Refractor Telescope
Lowest new price: $39.57
Lowest used price: $34.54
List price: $39.93
Brand: Meade Instruments
Ideal for the observer who views both astronomical and terrestrial objects, the Meade Infinity Series combines an altazimuth mount and quality optics for a superb value. For newcomers and beginners alike, these refracting telescopes are a great way for you to discover the cosmos and the outdoors. You’ll discover more with the Meade Infinity Series.
The Meade Infinity 50 Refractor telescope is a great telescope to introduce a younger audience to astronomy. This 50mm (2.0") aperture gives bright, sharp images for both land and celestial objects. Whether you're viewing the lunar craters, Jupiter, or terrestrial objects, the Infinity 50 Refractor allows the first-time observer to explore the world around them.
Pros: Right-side up image means you can use it for daytime observing (birds, hunting, ocean, etc)
Refractor means you don’t have mirrors to align (collimate); it’s ready to go out of the box
Tracking celestial objects is less easy than an EQ mount because the controls function left, right, up, down whereas EQ mounts turn with the rotation of the Earth
No slow motion controls
Q: How is this telescope different than the other Infinity models (90, 80, 70, etc)?
A: The differences between each model are aperture size. The bigger the aperture, the more light-gathering power the telescope will have, resulting in brighter, detailed images. The Infinity 50 has a 50mm aperture, a smaller aperture size than the other Infinity telescopes, but also has the lowest cost.
- Aperture: 50mm(2"). Focal Length: 600mm. Focal Ratio: f/12. Rack-and-Pinion Focuser
- Altazimuth mount makes pointing the telescope easy
- Low (20mm), medium (12mm), high (4mm) magnification eyepieces give you variety for any viewing situation & 2x barlow lens doubles the magnifying power of each eyepiece
- 5x24 optical viewfinder helps you point your scope at objects you want to observe & accessory tray stores accessories while observing
- Includes Astronomical Software and Instructional DVD
Page 1 of 91
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.