|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Celestron 21035 70mm Travel Scope
Lowest new price: $40.00
Lowest used price: $50.03
List price: $89.95
This telescope was designed with traveling in mind while offering exceptional value. The Travel Scope is made of the highest quality materials to ensure stability and durability. All this adds up to a telescope that gives you a lifetime of pleasure with a minimal amount of maintenance. Featuring a compact and portable design with ample optical performance, the Travel Scope is ideal for terrestrial as well as casual astronomical observation.
The Celestron 21035 Travel Scope 70 is a compact 70mm refractor telescope optimized for portability and convenience. The telescope, the tripod, and all the accessories fit conveniently into a padded backpack style soft carrying case. The complete accessory package includes a 45 degree correct image prism, a 20mm eyepiece for 20X magnification, and a 10mm eyepiece for 40X. The fully illustrated instruction manual is supplemented by a copy of "The Sky X" astronomy software that turns your PC into a virtual planetarium.
With a focal length of 400mm and a focal ratio of f/5.7, the Travel Scope 70 compares surprisingly well with popular f/5 "Short Tube 80" refractors but at a much lower cost. The Travel Scope 70 uses a number of plastic components to keep the cost and weight down, including a plastic focuser and plastic lens shade, but the all glass lenses deliver beautiful views of backyard birds during the daytime and lovely views of the Moon and stars at night.
The Travel Scope 70 offers daytime views that compare with more expensive spotting scopes. The 20mm eyepiece gives 20X magnification and a 2.5 degree field of view, with plenty of crisp detail when I’m looking at backyard birds. The travel Scope 70 is also quick and easy to set up at night. The deep orange glow of the recent Lunar Eclipse was simply gorgeous, and I was even able to take some pictures using the Travel Scope 70 and a PowerShot camera. When I look at Jupiter using the 10mm eyepiece (40X magnification) I can easily see four moons near the planet. And rich field views of the Milky Way are often at their best in a small scope with a wide field of view.
The tripod included with the Travel Scope 70 is described as a “full size photo tripod”, but I like it best as a table-top tripod with the legs kept short. The tripod is designed to be light and compact, but that means the legs are thin and wobbly when fully extended. --Jeff Phillips
- Light, portable, and affordable
- Excellent wide field views
- Padded backpack style case
- High and low power eyepieces
- The Sky X software included
- Light weight tripod
- Plastic finder and focuser
- All coated glass optical elements for clear, crisp images
- Erect image diagonal so that your views are correctly oriented
- Smooth functioning altazimuth mount with easy pointing to located objects
- Preassembled aluminum full size photographic tripod ensures a stable platform
- Quick and easy no-tool set up.Focal Length :400 mm (16 inches).
Focal Length of Eyepiece 1: 20 mm (0.79 inches).
Focal Length of Eyepiece 2 :10 mm (0.39 inches)
- The telescope and tripod fit inside the custom backpack for easy traveling and storage
- BONUS Astronomy Software download with a 10,000 object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images
|Celestron 127EQ PowerSeeker Telescope
Lowest new price: $119.99
Lowest used price: $92.46
List price: $169.95
Celestron 127EQ PowerSeeker Telescope
- 3x Barlow Lens
- German Equatorial Mount
- 127mm Aperture
- 1000mm Focal Length
- Comes with aluminum tripod and accessory tray.Focal Length of Eyepiece 1 (mm) 20 mm (0.79 in).Focal Length of Eyepiece 2 (mm) 4 mm (0.16 in)
|Gskyer Telescope, AZ70400 German Technology Astronomy Telescope, Travel Refractor
Lowest new price: $99.99
Lowest used price: $87.49
List price: $99.99
Optical Design: Refractor
Focal Length: 400mm(15.7in)
Focal Ratio: F5.7
Max Magnification: 120
Zenith Mirrors: 48°Erecting BAK7 prism
Mount: Altazimuth Mount
Optical coating: Antireflection Blue Film
Barlow lens: 3X
Angular Field of View: 2°24""
Tuble connection: Altazimuth Mount Screw
Tripod: Aluminium Alloy Tripod(can be adjustable)
Shipping Weight: 2.8kg(6.17 lb)
Item Dimensions: 24.8in*8.26in*4.33in
For beginners alike, these refracting telescopes are a great way for you to discover the cosmos and the outdoors.
Gskyer telescopes are quick and easy to set up – even for the novice or beginners.
All of Gskyer telescopes include a full range of eyepieces, it can help you see the stars more clearly.
Gskyer telescopes are designed and manufactured using all fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity.
1-year warranty and lifetime maintenance
Gskyer telescopes warrants your telescope to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year. We will provide the best service and reliable products to our every customer. And best quality at this reasonable price.Your satisfaction and positive feedback is very important to us if you are satisfied with our items and services. If you have any problems with our items or services, please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to solve your any problems and provide you the best customer services.
- The transmittance of optical filming glass optical lenses reaches 99.5%. It has clear imaging effect and stirring visual effect, it is particularly suitable for young people interested in astronomy.
- The lens is made from aluminum alloy and big-caliber non-dispersive and superior optical glass-ZF4. The lens is plated with multi-layer green film. It will not damage the vision even if use it a long time.
- The primary lens barrel is made from metal material and by using German latest technology. Allocated with environmental painting technology, it has the high quality and it is durable.
- The thickened aluminum alloy support is firm, stable and durable. The height can be adjusted freely for you observing the star better..High-quality backpack, convenient to be collect the telescopes and protects the telescope better and prolongs the service life.
- Optical Tube Type: Refractor
|Celestron NexStar 130 SLT Computerized Telescope
Lowest new price: $369.00
Lowest used price: $265.49
List price: $499.95
The popularity of our NexStar 114 models inspired us to go bigger! We are proud to introduce NexStar 130SLT. The NexStar 130SLT has 30% more light-gathering power than our 114 mm telescope. And the 130SLT, like the other models in the SLT Series, comes with a fully computerized hand control. The computerized hand control gives you the ability to automatically slew to any of its 4,000+ objects, including over 600 galaxies, 300 clusters and dozens of beautiful binary stars. With its pre-assembled, adjustable steel tripod, the NexStar 130SLT can be up and ready to use in a matter of minutes. Our new SkyAlign alignment technology and the included StarPointer Finderscope with a red LED, makes aligning a breeze. View the details of the lunar surface, the rings of Saturn, the polar ice caps on Mars, the cloud belts on Jupiter or a number of the Messier objects such as the globular cluster in Hercules (M13), or the Great Nebula in Orion (M42). Begin to explore some of the fainter Messier objects using the additional light-gathering capabilities of the 130SLT’s 5" primary mirror. Because of the Newtonian design, the mirror gives fully color-corrected views that are best suited for astronomical use.
Amazon.com Celestron’s computerized NexStar 130 SLT adds affordable "Go-To" technology to a compact Newtonian reflector telescope. By using mirrors instead of lenses, the Newtonian optics of the NexStar 130 SLT produce an image nearly five times brighter than the NexStar 60 SLT refractor telescope. The package includes everything except the batteries, and features easy no-tool setup, two good eyepieces, and even includes a student version of "The Sky" planetarium software.
The Newtonian design of the NexStar 130 SLT is optimized to produce bright images over a wide field of view. When I use an optional 32mm Plossl eyepiece, the famous Double Cluster in Perseus looks like a display of celestial fireworks with streamers of stars trailing across the 2 degree field of view. The standard equipment 25mm eyepiece magnifies the image about 26 times, with a wide field of view just right for viewing deep space objects like star clusters or the Orion Nebula.
The included 9mm eyepiece (72x magnification) offers great views of the Lunar disk and globular star clusters like M13. And when I add a 2x Barlow lens to the 9mm eyepiece for a total magnification of 144x, I can easily see cloud bands on the planet Jupiter and pick up detail in Saturn’s rings.
The NexStar 130 SLT also features Celestron’s patented SkyAlign technology. With SkyAlign I don't need a star chart or a compass to align the telescope, I just enter the date and time then point the telescope at three bright stars. SkyAlign tells me the star names, and allows the telescope to find over 4,000 stars, planets, and galaxies by just pushing a button. The accurate tracking makes it easy to get high power views of the planets, and allowed me to take some great pictures using a Celestron NexImage webcam. I also like the "Two-Star align" and "Solar System align" modes because I can often get the NexStar system up and running while older scopes are still waiting for their alignment stars to appear in he twilight.
Reflector telescopes offer more light gathering power per dollar than any other design, but that value is balanced by the fact that the mirrors may need to be aligned or "collimated" occasionally. Using Celestron’s Collimation Eyepiece I had no trouble fine tuning the optical alignment, and I was rewarded with sharp views of Lunar craters even when I pushed the magnification up to the theoretical limit of 300x. The other drawback of a computerized telescope, of course, is battery consumption. An optional PowerTank battery is a handy way to power the NexStar 130 SLT, and I like to keep the tripod legs short and observe while seated because this gives me a solid and comfortable view. --Jeff Phillips
- Wide field views
- Computerized go-to tracking
- Light and portable
- Short battery life
- Sensitive to vibration
- Celestron Accessory Kit
- Celestron PowerTank battery
- Celestron Collimation Eyepiece
- Aperture: 130mm; focal length: 650mm; compatible with 2 inch eyepieces
- Focal ratio: 5; focal length of eyepiece 1/2: 25mm/9mm.Before you can begin observing, you must setup your hand control, align your finderscope and align your telescope
- Magnification of eyepiece 1/2: 26x/72x; finder scope: star pointer; mount type: motorized altazimuth
- Highest/lowest useful magnification: 307x/19x; light gathering power: 345x
- Apparent field of view: 1.7 degrees; Linear field of view (at 1000Yds): 91ft
- Computerized hand control with 4,000+ object database including over 600 galaxies, 300 clusters and dozens of beautiful binary stars
- SkyAlign allows you to align on any 3 bright celestial objects
- Motorized Altazimuth mount
- Focal ratio: f5
- Focal length: 650mm
|Orion 09007 SpaceProbe 130ST Equatorial Reflector Telescope (Black)
Lowest new price: $299.99
Lowest used price: $191.56
List price: $309.99
Our largest aperture SpaceProbe reflector telescope is the niftiest Newtonian reflector on an equatorial mount we've seen in a long time. The Orion SpaceProbe 130ST EQ Reflector Telescope is a step up from the standard SpaceProbe 130 EQ for the more serious beginning or intermediate stargazer who wants additional performance, particularly for targeting deep-sky objects. Just what's so nifty about the Orion SpaceProbe 130ST Equatorial Reflector Telescope? The answer is best described as short and sweet. First, the short. This ST, or Short Tube, version of the SpaceProbe 130 reflector is indeed more compact than the standard model. The 130ST reflector telescope's optical tube measures 24 inches long compared to 33 inches on the standard 130. The focal length of the ST's 130mm (5.1inch) primary mirror is 650mm (f/5), yielding a wider field of view and brighter images for a given telescope eyepiece focal length. That brings us to sweet. The 130mm aperture primary is a diffraction-limited parabolic mirror, the same type used on much larger reflector telescopes costing many times as much. On a short-focal-length design like this one, a parabolic mirror is a must for focusing incoming light to a point and delivering sharp, detailed images. Moreover, the secondary mirror is held in an advanced holder with thin 0.5mm metal vanes, to reduce diffraction spikes and light loss. These features combined with the included 25mm (26x power) and 10mm (65x power) Sirius Plossl telescope eyepieces and quick-release 6x30 achromatic finder scope make this one sweet optical system for astronomy! The SpaceProbe 130ST EQ reflector telescope also includes a collimation cap and center-marked primary mirror for easy optical alignment. The Orion SpaceProbe 130ST telescope comes on a sturdy and precise EQ-2 equatorial mount with dual setting circles and slow-motion hand controls.
- This 5.1 inch aperture reflector telescope gathers an ample amount of light for great views of the planets and Moon, as well as brighter galaxies, nebulas, and star clusters
- Short 24 inch long optical tube design for easy portability and fast f/5 focal ratio for pleasing wide-field performance makes the SpaceProbe 130ST EQ a very versatile telescope the whole family can enjoy
- Sturdy EQ-2 equatorial telescope mount and adjustable tripod allows manual slow-motion tracking of celestial objects as they appear to migrate across the night sky
- Complete assembled telescope weighs just 27 lbs. for convenient transport
- Includes two 1.25 inch Sirius Plossl eyepieces (25mm and 10mm), 6x30 finder scope, 1.25inch rack and pinion focuser, tripod accessory tray, collimation cap, Starry Night astronomy software, and more!
|Celestron 21061 AstroMaster 70AZ Refractor Telescope
Lowest new price: $84.20
Lowest used price: $65.06
List price: $84.20
If you’re looking for a dual-purpose telescope appropriate for both terrestrial and celestial viewing, then the AstroMaster Series is for you. Each AstroMaster model is capable of giving correct views of land and sky. The AstroMaster Series produce bright, clear images of the Moon and planets. It is easy to see the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with every one of these fine instruments. For views of the brighter deep space objects like galaxies and nebulae, we recommend the larger aperture and light gathering ability of the Newtonian reflectors.
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Permanently mounted StarPointer
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Quick release dovetail attachment - no tool setup
- Optical Tube Length 36 inches (914 mm)
- Pan handle Alt-Az control with clutch - for smooth and accurate pointing. Optical Lens Diameter 2.6" (70mm)
|Gskyer Telescope, 600x90mm AZ Astronomical Refractor Telescope, German Technology Scope
Lowest new price: $249.99
List price: $249.99
Telescope Specification - Aperture: 90mm(3.5in) - Focal Length: 600mm(23.62in) - Focal Ratio: F6.7 - Eyepiece1: 25mm(0.98in) - Magnification1: 24X - Eyepiece2: 10mm(0.39in) - Magnification2: 60X - Eyepiece3: 5mm(0.196n) - Magnification3: 120X - Max Magnification: 360 - Finderscope: 6*30 - Zenith Mirrors: 48°Erecting BAK7 prism - Mount: AZ Altazimuth Mount - Optical coating: Multi Antireflection Green Film - Barlow lens: 3X - Resolution: ≤2.8 - Angular Field of View: 1°36" - Tuble connection: Hook Dovetail Plate - Tripod: 1.27inch stainless steel Tripod About Refund Policy We support customers return goods if you don’t like, But We suggest that if you have any problems please contact us first on amazon email directly,We have professional team and professional technical personnel to do the operation and guidance for you, I do hope you can support our work, and Love our products. About Feedback Your satisfaction and positive feedback is very important to us if you are satisfied with our items and services. If you have any problems with our items or services, please feel free to contact us first before you leave feedback. We will do our best to solve your any problems and provide you the best customer services. Product Description Gskyer Infinity have over 20 years Optical history,Use of Germany's advanced technology, for different groups of people from different telescopes for science, astronomy, exploration, and tourism, etc.Gskyer's value priced Powerseeker 90600AZ is an affordable entry high level telescope with some nice extras like a correct image prism and "The Sky" astronomy.
- Aperture: 90mm(3.5"). Focal Length: 600mm. Focal Ratio: f/6.7. Rack-and-Pinion Focuser
- Comes with Low (25mm) , medium (10mm) and high (5mm) magnification eyepieces & 3x barlow lens
- Fully Multi-coated optics glass lens ,adjustable aluminum tripod& accessory tray
- Altazimuth mount with a slow motion control
- Warranty:1year limited lifetime warranty
|Celestron StarSense Automatic Alignment Telescope Accessory, Black (94005)
Lowest new price: $318.99
Lowest used price: $278.27
List price: $349.95
Enables automatic alignment of your Celestron computerized telescope. No need to identify or locate any star in the sky-StarSense automatically aligns your telescope, so you can begin observing in minutes. Aligns in 3 minutes or less. Provides advanced mount modeling-align on numerous stars throughout the sky for extremely precise GoTo pointing accuracy. StarSense hand controller included. Hot Product 2014 Sky & Telescop Award. Become an instant astronomer, even if you've never used a telescope before, with the one-of-a-kind StarSense AutoAlign. Just set up the accessory, push the Align button on the hand control, and StarSense begins capturing and comparing images of the night sky against its internal database. In about three minutes, it's gathered enough information to triangulate its position and align itself. Then, press the Sky Tour button: StarSense will automatically slew to all the best stars, planets, galaxies, and more currently visible in the night sky. The self-alignment technology behind our award-winning SkyProdigy series is now available for all of Celestron's current computerized telescopes and backwards compatible with many older models as well. A small digital camera takes the place of your finderscope and attaches using one of two provided mounting brackets. The included StarSense hand control, with a database of over 40,000 celestial objects, takes the place of your NexStar hand control. The camera automatically captures a series of images of the sky. StarSense identifies the stars in the images, matching them to its database. Once a positive match is confirmed, StarSense calculates the coordinates of the center of the captured image, thereby determining exactly where the telescope is pointed.
- Enables automatic alignment of your Celestron computerized telescope in 3 minutes or less so star gazing isn't a scavenger hunt.
- No need to identify or locate any star in the sky-StarSense automatically aligns your telescope, so you can begin observing in minutes.
- Provides advanced mount modeling-align on numerous stars throughout the sky for extremely precise GoTo pointing accuracy.
- Just set up the accessory, push the Align button on the hand control, and StarSense begins capturing and comparing images of the night sky against its internal database.
- StarSense will automatically slew to all the best stars, planets, galaxies, and more currently visible in the night sky.
|Sega Homestar Original Black - Home Planetarium - Star Projector
Lowest new price: $149.99
List price: $149.99
Finally something is happening in our living room since the big bang!
Space travel has become obsolete since you can now simply bring 60,000 stars to your room by pushing a single button.
Imagine watching the stars while sitting comfortably on the couch or lying in bed. With the Homestar Original Planetarium, this dream becomes reality. The lenses project an amazingly accurate sky with 60,000 stars onto the ceiling or wall. Rotational movement is possible. Two interchangeable projection discs with the stars of the northern hemisphere allow you to observe the night sky as it is visible to us. With the "shooting star" function you can even dream beyond! Projection angle and focus are adjustable and a convenient timer is used to automatically turn it off.
The Homestar series was designed by the Japanese inventor Takayuki Ohira, a recognized expert for professional planetariums. His work includes the Cosmos Model no. 3 or the Megastar II Cosmos, the world's most advanced planetarium in the Guinness Book of Records. His expertise will be part of your Sega Toys Homestar Original too.
(We offer fast shipping from US only. US and Canada version: Safe, FCC and ICES compliant. English manual and 2 years warranty with US customer service.)
1 Sega Toys Homestar Original black
2 Realistic discs of northern hemisphere with and without constellations
1 Double sided poster (skymap) of northern and southern hemisphere 17"x26"
1 AC adapter
4 additional realistic high-res discs available: Southern Hemisphere, Warped Andromeda, Day Earth and Moon, Night Earth and Moon
• 60,000 stars
• Ultra-bright 3-watt white LED technology
• Projector: 6.5"x6.3"x5.9", 1.76 lbs
• Projection screen: ceiling, wall or other plane white surface
• Projection distance: 59"-90"
• Projection area: circle with 106" in diameter
- Sega Toys Homestar Original Planetarium
- Projects an amazing 60,000 stars, "shooting star" function
- Leading brand with 3-watt white LED technology
- Timer, adjustable angle and focus
- 2 realistic discs and poster included - NEW 4 optional discs available
- Discs Double Pack #1 for Sega Toys Homestar Planetarium
- Discs Double Pack #2 for Sega Toys Homestar Planetarium
- "Ultra deep field" disc for Segatoys Homestar Pro 2, Classic, Original, Earth Theater home planetarium
- "Nebulae" disc for Segatoys Homestar Pro 2, Classic, Original, Earth Theater home planetarium
- HOMESTAR (Home Star) home planetarium "Home Star" dedicated color original plate soft "galaxy, nebula, star cluster"
- "Logarithmic Universe" disc for Segatoys Homestar Pro 2, Classic, Original, Earth Theater home planetarium
- "Solar System" disc for Segatoys Homestar Pro 2, Classic, Original, Earth Theater home planetarium
- "Saturnian system" disc for Segatoys Homestar Pro 2, Classic, Original, Earth Theater home planetarium
- Laser Stars Hologram Projector
- HOMESTAR (Home Star) home planetarium "Home Star" dedicated color original plate soft "comet"
|Gskyer Telescope, 80mm AZ Space Astronomical Refractor Telescope, German Technology Scope
Lowest new price: $197.99
Lowest used price: $183.14
List price: $279.99
General Features Optical Design: Refractor Aperture: 80mm(3.2in) Focal Length: 400mm(15.75in) Focal Ratio: F5 Eyepiece1: 25mm(0.98in) Magnification1: 16X Eyepiece2: 10mm(0.39in) Magnification2: 40X Eyepiece3: 5mm(0.196n) Magnification3: 80X Max Magnification: 120 Finderscope: 6*30 Zenith Mirrors: 48°Erecting BAK7 prism Mount: AZ Altazimuth Mount Optical coating: Multi Antireflection Green Film Barlow lens: 3X Resolution: ≤3.1 Angular Field of View: 2°24" Tuble connection: Hook Dovetail Plate Tripod: 1.27inch stainless steel Tripod Shipping Weight: 8.6Kg(18.95 lb) Item Dimensions:3.97in*1.3in*0.85in Product Description Ideal for the observer who views both astronomical and terrestrial objects, the Gskyer Infinity Series combines an altazimuth mount and quality optics for a superb value. For newcomers and beginners alike, these refracting telescopes are a great way for you to discover the cosmos and the outdoors. You’ll discover more with the Gskyer Infinity Series.If you’ve never owned a telescope before, the Infinity 80mm Refractor is a great telescope to get started in astronomy. This 80mm (3.2") aperture gives bright, sharp images for both land and celestial objects. Whether you're viewing the rings of Saturn, the moons of Jupiter, surface details on the Moon, or terrestrial objects, the Infinity 80 Refractor allows the first-time observer to explore the world, solar system, and beyond.
- Aperture: 80mm. focal length: 400mm. focal ratio: f/5. rack-and-pinion focuser. comes with Low (25mm) , medium (10mm) and high (5mm) magnification eyepieces & 3x Barlow lens.
- Fully Multi-coated optics glass lens ,1.27in preassembled adjustable full size stainless steel tripod& accessory tray, 1-years limited warranty on parts and labor.
- Large aperture-80mm, all front and back lens are coated with multilayer film, which render excellent transmittance and clear image.
- Excellent CF4 optical glass with low dispersion is adopted, which can eliminate chromatic aberration of red, green and blue.
- The Gskyer 80 series telescope ushers in a superb path to explore the universe for those aspired to become astronomers. It is a collection of combination of quality, property, price and appearance advantages, which is exclusively designed for beginners
Page 1 of 172
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.