|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Orion StarBlast II 4.5 Equatorial Reflector Telescope
Lowest new price: $199.99
Lowest used price: $177.59
List price: $199.99
A telescope is a great gift for families and beginners interested in space and the stars. Especially a telescope like the Orion StarBlast II 4.5 EQ. It's a genuine, real reflector telescope with sophisticated features to help inspire stargazers night after night.
With its 4.5 inch-diameter reflector tube and sturdy equatorial (EQ) mount with slow-motion controls, this telescope goes beyond the capabilities of smaller beginner models to support families as their interest in space grows into a lifelong appreciation of stargazing and science. The compact Orion StarBlast II 4.5 EQ is a favorite of both beginners and expert astronomers alike, thanks to its great optics, convenient portability, and easy-to-use operation.
The StarBlast II 4.5 EQ will amaze the whole family with bright views thanks to its big, 4.5 inch-aperture telescope tube, which collects a lot of light from the night sky to send bright, clear images of objects in space to the telescope eyepiece for viewing. The telescope's combination of short 450mm focal length and sizable 4.5 inch aperture means the StarBlast II 4.5 EQ will provide brighter views at any magnification compared to longer focal length telescopes, which makes it easier for everyone, and especially beginners, to locate interesting sights in the night sky. Using a telescope allows curious families to explore the sparkling night sky and search out interesting objects to observe. Use the StarBlast II 4.5 EQ to look at fascinating craters, valleys and mountains on the Moon; and bright planets like Jupiter, Saturn and Mars. Even distant objects like star clusters, brighter nebulas and galaxies can be seen in this petite reflector telescope.
Along with the complete telescope, mount and tripod, the Orion Starblast II 4.5 Equatorial Reflector also includes 25mm and 10mm Sirius Plossl eyepieces (18x and 45x respectively), EZ Finder II sight, MoonMap 260 and more.
- The whole family will enjoy the StarBlast II 4.5 EQ thanks to its great optics, convenient portability, and easy-to-use operation
- Views of everything from the Moon and planets to distant objects like star clusters and galaxies appear bright and clear through this petite telescope
- A fantastic wide-field astronomy telescope with reflecting optics large enough to keep you and your family busy viewing for years to come
- The included EQ-1 mount makes it easy to keep moving objects centered in the eyepiece with its handy slow-motion controls
- Included 25mm and 10mm Sirius Plossl eyepieces provide 18-power and 45-power views right out of the box! Also includes a MoonMap 260, EZ Finder II reflex sight, adjustable-height tripod and more
|Celestron 52252 100mm Ultima Zoom Spotting Scope
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $195.28
List price: $286.08
Built-In T-Mount Threading for SLR Shooting The Celestron Ultima series feature a T-mount threading upon the eyepiece barrel, allowing your scope to act as an ultratelephoto lens upon your SLR camera ( digital OR film ) with just the addition of a camera-specific T-mount adapter. Peepsight for quick initial location of your subject Rubber armored housing Smooth focus knob can be turned with a single finger
- Multi-Coated Optics
- Linear Field of View (@1000)94 feet - 52 feet,Angular Field of View 1.8-1 inch.Zoom Eyepiece
- Sight tube for quick targeting
- Soft Carrying Case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Meade Instruments Infinity 102mm AZ Refractor Telescope
Lowest new price: $195.65
List price: $196.33
Ideal for the observer who views both astronomical and terrestrial objects, the Meade Infinity Series combines an altazimuth mount and quality optics for a superb value. For newcomers and beginners alike, these refracting telescopes are a great way for you to discover the cosmos and the outdoors. You’ll discover more with the Meade Infinity Series.
If you’ve never owned a telescope before, the Infinity 102 Refractor is the best telescope to get started in astronomy. This large 102mm (4.0") aperture gives bright, sharp images for both land and celestial objects. Whether you're viewing the rings of Saturn, the moons around Jupiter, nebulae, or land objects, the Infinity 102 Refractor allows the first-time observer to explore the world, solar system, and beyond.
Pros: Right-side up image means you can use it for daytime observing (birds, hunting, ocean, etc)
Large aperture size lets you see more
Refractor means you don’t have mirrors to align (collimate); it’s ready to go out of the box
Tracking celestial objects is less easy than an EQ mount because the controls function left, right, up, down whereas EQ mounts turn with the rotation of the Earth
Q: How is this telescope different than the other Infinity models (90, 80, 70, etc)?
A: The differences between each model are aperture size. The bigger the aperture, the more light-gathering power the telescope will have, resulting in brighter, detailed images. The Infinity 102 differs from other Infinity models because it has a 102mm aperture, the largest of the Infinity series. The Infinity 102 comes with a panhandle attached to the mount, allowing for easy adjustments when locating an object, while the Infinity 50, 60, and 70 do not. It also comes with 3 eyepieces, while the Infinity 60 and 70 come with two.
- Aperture: 102mm(4"). Focal Length: 600mm. Focal Ratio: f/5.9. Rack-and-Pinion Focuser;Optical Design : Achromatic Refractor
- Altazimuth mount with panhandle and slow motion controls for precision tracking means you can easily track objects day or night
- Low (26mm), medium (9mm), and high (6.3mm) magnification eyepieces give you variety for any viewing situation & 2x barlow lens doubles the magnifying power of each eyepiece
- Red dot viewfinder helps you point your scope at objects you want to observe & accessory tray stores accessories while observing
- Includes Astronomical Software and Instructional DVD
|Orion 8945 SkyQuest XT8 Classic Dobsonian Telescope
Lowest new price: $399.99
A powerful and capable telescope, the Orion SkyQuest XT8 Classic Dobsonian is one of our most popular reflectors due to its elegant combination of precision optics, mechanical simplicity, and rock-solid stability. You and your whole family will appreciate the bright, clear views of the night sky provided by the XT8 Classic. The Moon and planets of our solar system like Jupiter, Saturn, and Mars shine brightly in the SkyQuest XT8 Classic, allowing you to inspect them in detail. The XT8's 8-inch aperture is also large enough to gather a significant amount of light from more distant celestial objects for great views of sparkling star clusters, cloudy nebulas, and faraway galaxies. The XT8 Classic Dob is a tremendous value considering the high quality views it provides on such a wide variety of celestial objects. The point-and-view simplicity of the Dobsonian design is not as complicated as an equatorial (EQ) mount and tripod, so with a little practice, your whole family can scan the heavens just like experienced hobbyists. For any astronomer seeking serious adventure, the XT8 Classic Dob has it all!
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- A large aperture Classic Dobsonian reflector telescope at a very affordable price!
- 8" diameter reflector optics lets you view the Moon and planets in close up detail, and has enough light grasp to pull in pleasing views of faint nebulas, galaxies and star clusters
- A perfect Dobsonian telescope that can last a lifetime for the beginning astronomy enthusiast or whole family
- The ultra-stable Dobsonian base keeps the reflector optical tube perfectly balanced for point-and-view ease of use
- Includes a 2" Crayford focuser that accepts 1.25" and 2" telescope eyepieces, a 25mm Sirius Plossl eyepiece, an EZ Finder II reflex sight, collimation cap, Starry Night software, and more!
|Celestron AstroMaster Telescope Accessory Kit
Lowest new price: $46.79
Lowest used price: $38.00
List price: $59.95
The AstroMaster Accessory Kit is designed to enhance the functionality and pleasure of using your Celestron telescope. This kit may also be used with many other telescope brands that accept 1.25" eyepieces and filters.
- 15 mm Kellner Eyepiece.6 mm Plössl Eyepiece.2x Power Lens with T-threads.80A Blue Planetary Filter.25 Red Planetary Filter.Moon Filter.Micro Fiber Cloth.Plastic Carrying Case with Foam
- Fully-coated eyepieces for higher magnification.2x Power Lens will double the magnification of any eyepiece used with it
- 2x Power Lens features t-threads to attach a camera to your telescope (with optional t-ring).Planetary filters enhance details on Jupiter, Saturn, Mars and Venus
- Moon filter allows detailed views of the Moon especially during the brighter phases
- Carrying case fits all of the included items in the die-cut foam interior
|Celestron 51630 Star Pointer Telescope Finderscope, Black
Lowest new price: $12.89
List price: $20.95
The Celestron Star Pointer Finderscope is the way to go if you want the easiest way possible to locate an object and center it in your eyepiece. A red dot finder, unlike an optical finder, has 1x magnification, displays a super wide field of view, and keeps the sky right side up and left-to-right correct, matching what you see with your unaided eyes. An LED creates a red dot, superimposed on a viewing screen, so you simply point the Star Pointer to the area or object you wish to observe, look through your eyepiece, and if properly aligned, the area in and around place you pointed the red dot will be centered in the field of view. If you like the idea of having some magnification, try installing both a red dot and optical finder on your telescope. Schmidt-Cassegrain and EdgeHD telescopes have multiple mounting bracket holes so you can get the best of both worlds. Just make sure to align both of them correctly, and you’ll get the best use out of each of your finders. How to Align the Star Pointer Finderscope The first time you use your finder, you need to align it. This one-time setup procedure should be done during the day. Take the telescope outside and find an easily recognizable object, such as a streetlight, car license plate, or tall tree. The object should be as far away as possible, but at least a quarter mile away. Move the telescope left and right or up and down so that it is roughly pointing at the object. Look through the telescope using your low power eyepiece and move the telescope until the object you chose lies in the center of the view. Once the object is centered in your eyepiece, turn on the red dot. With your head positioned about a foot behind the finder, look through the round lens of the finder and locate the red dot. Without moving the telescope, use the two adjustment knobs located on the side and underneath the finder. One controls the left-right motion of the dot. The other controls the up-down motion of the dot. Adjust both of these until the red dot appears over the same object you are observing in the eyepiece. Your finder is now aligned and should not require realignment unless it is bumped or dropped. You can even take the finder off the telescope and reattach it while preserving alignment.
- The Star Pointer Finderscope adds "point and look" functionality to any telescope!
- This red dot finder keeps the sky right-side up, matching what you see with your unaided eyes
- The adjustable red dot is bright enough to see day or night
- Attaches to just about any telescope thanks to the small footprint, even works great with astronomical binoculars and spotting scopes
- Includes mounting base and a long-lasting CR2032 3V battery
|Gskyer Telescope, AZ70400 German Technology Astronomy Telescope, Travel Refractor
Lowest new price: $84.99
List price: $99.99
Optical Design: Refractor
Focal Length: 400mm(15.7in)
Focal Ratio: F5.7
Max Magnification: 120
Zenith Mirrors: 48°Erecting BAK7 prism
Mount: Altazimuth Mount
Optical coating: Antireflection Blue Film
Barlow lens: 3X
Angular Field of View: 2°24""
Tuble connection: Altazimuth Mount Screw
Tripod: Aluminium Alloy Tripod(can be adjustable)
Shipping Weight: 2.8kg(6.17 lb)
Item Dimensions: 24.8in*8.26in*4.33in
For beginners alike, these refracting telescopes are a great way for you to discover the cosmos and the outdoors.
Gskyer telescopes are quick and easy to set up – even for the novice or beginners.
All of Gskyer telescopes include a full range of eyepieces, it can help you see the stars more clearly.
Gskyer telescopes are designed and manufactured using all fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity.
1-year warranty and lifetime maintenance
Gskyer telescopes warrants your telescope to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year. We will provide the best service and reliable products to our every customer. And best quality at this reasonable price.Your satisfaction and positive feedback is very important to us if you are satisfied with our items and services. If you have any problems with our items or services, please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to solve your any problems and provide you the best customer services.
- The transmittance of optical filming glass optical lenses reaches 99.5%. It has clear imaging effect and stirring visual effect, it is particularly suitable for young people interested in astronomy.
- The lens is made from aluminum alloy and big-caliber non-dispersive and superior optical glass-ZF4. The lens is plated with multi-layer green film. It will not damage the vision even if use it a long time.
- The primary lens barrel is made from metal material and by using German latest technology. Allocated with environmental painting technology, it has the high quality and it is durable.
- The thickened aluminum alloy support is firm, stable and durable. The height can be adjusted freely for you observing the star better..High-quality backpack, convenient to be collect the telescopes and protects the telescope better and prolongs the service life..Optical Tube Type: Refractor
- The Gskyer possess a 70mm aperture and 400mm focal length
|Celestron NexStar 8 SE Schmidt-Cassegrain Computerized Telescope - with Deluxe Accessory Kit (5 Celestron Plossl Eyepieces, 1.25" Barlow Lens, 1.25" Filter Set, Accessory Carry Case
Lowest new price: $1,199.00
List price: $1,199.00
Model: NexStar SE
Astronomy made simple...Let a NeXStar SE help you find thousands of stars, planets galaxies and more at the touch of a button! In the tradition of Celestron's famous orange optical tubes, the new NeXStar SE Family combines the classic heritage of the original orange tube telescopes with state-of-the-art features including a fully computerized operating system, flash upgradeable hand control, superior coatings, the revolutionary SkyAlign telescope alignment software and much more. With the NeXStar SE, you are in the driver's seat. Simply choose an object from the menu and the telescope will find it for you. Using the patented NeXStar technology, the SE scopes have the ability to locate nearly 40,000 objects. All you have to do is look through the eyepiece and enjoy the view! Don't know what object to choose? Let the intelligent NeXStar SE give you a guided tour of the night sky! The Tour feature offers a customized list of the best objects in the sky to view for your exact time and location anywhere in the world! Not only can your NeXStar SE find objects, it can teach you about them as well. Information on the most popular objects can be viewed in the LCD screen of your hand control. Whether you are a seasoned astronomer looking for a portable scope with advanced features, or just starting your astronomy adventure and looking for an easy way to enjoy the night sky, a NeXStar SE will help you take a closer look. Celestron's
- NexStar 8 Schmidt-Cassegrain - 25mm E-Lux (81x) Eyepiece - StarPointer Finderscope - Star Diagonal & 1.25 - Pre-assembled Steel Tripod - Software: NexRemote & The Sky L1 - Celestron Warranty - Note: Power Supply 8-AA batteries (not included & user supplied) - Bundle Items: - Deluxe Accessory Kit: 5 x Plossl Eyepieces: 6 & 8 & 13 & 17 & 32 mm - Barlow Lens 2x - Moon Filter - 6 x Wratten Filters: 12 & 21 & 25 & 56 & 58A & 80A - Aluminum Accessory
- The worlds most beloved telescope! The classic, 8-inch Schmidt-Cassegrain revolutionized amateur astronomy in the 1970s. Now, the iconic orange tube design is updated with all the latest features to provide the best stargazing experience for beginners and experienced observers alike.
- Large, 8-inch aperture with excellent light-gathering ability provides spectacular views of the Moon and planets, along with deep sky objects like the Whirlpool Galaxy and Hercules Globular Cluster.
- Fully automated, GoTo mount with database of 40,000+ celestial objects automatically locates and tracks objects for you.
- SkyAlign technology gets your telescope aligned and ready to observe in minutes. Even if youre unfamiliar with the night sky, you can easily align your telescope on any three bright objects.
|Celestron 21024 FirstScope Telescope
Lowest new price: $44.99
Lowest used price: $28.00
List price: $49.95
FirstScope pays tribute to the men and women who brought us one step closer to understanding the universe around us! In 1609, world-renowned Italian scientist, Galileo Galilei, introduced an elementary telescope to the growing astronomy community which sparked interest into the mysterious night sky for centuries to come. Four centuries later, Celestron offers the portable FirstScope Telescope. The FirstScope pays tribute to Galileo Galilei and many of history’s most notable astronomers and scientists by displaying their names around the optical tube. We honor the contributions of these men and women, who brought us one step closer to understanding the universe around us. The FirstScope is a wonderful keepsake for anyone interested in astronomy. This quality Dobsonian style telescope features a 76 mm aperture reflector optical tube. FirstScope is an ideal entry level astronomical telescope. It is very easy to observe with, the user simply navigates the night sky by moving the tube in the direction of their desired object, making the viewing experience a snap! The compact design makes it easy enough to take with you on your next outdoor adventure. FirstScope is also stylish enough to be a decorative fixture on your bookshelf or desk.
- High quality Dobsonian style stand with a 76 mm reflector optical tube make FirstScope an ideal entry level astronomical telescope
- Portable and lighweight table-top design makes it easy to store, transport and setup your FirstScope Telescope
- FirstScope is very easy to observe with, the user simply navigates the night sky by moving the tube in the direction of their desired object
- Stylish and decorative design makes FirstScope a wonderful keepsake for anyone interested in astronomy
|Celestron PowerSeeker 50 AZ Refractor Telescope
Lowest new price: $41.99
Lowest used price: $39.71
List price: $44.00
Celestron International PowerSeeker 50AZ, CSN21039
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Slow motion controls for smooth tracking
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity
- 3x Barlow lens triples the magnifying power of each eyepiece
- Accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- BONUS Astronomy Software download with a 10,000 object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images
Page 2 of 81
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.