|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Telescope 70mm Apeture Travel Scope 400mm AZ Mount - Good Partner to View Moon and Planet - Good Travel Telescope with Backpack for Kids and Beginners
Lowest new price: $99.99
List price: $109.99
Refractor 70mm Apeture 400mm Az Mount Telescope - Good Partner to View Moon and Planet - Travel Scope with Backpack
Telescopes designed and manufactured using all fully coated green glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity.
Telescope was intended for casual observing, and you will get a lot of enjoyment out of it.
It has all the accessories needed for viewing. High powered eyepiece, low powered eyepiece, adjustable tripod (stable for this size) and fine adjustment control for easy panning.
It is easy to use for land viewing and gives nice views of the moon and its craters, specially use this high powered eyepiece.
For weight, it's pretty lightweight so you can take it outside easily with backpack.
Model: 40070 Telescope
Focal Length: 400mm
1X 45 Degree diagonal mirror
1X 3X Barlow Lens
1X K20mm Eyepiece
1X K9mm Eyepiece
1X 1.25"10mm Smartphone Eyepiece Adapter
- Telescope 70mm Apeture Travel Scope 400mm AZ Mount, Multilayer Glass Green coated optics for enhanced image brightness, protect your eyes
- Free includes 1.25 inch 10mm Smartphone Eyepiece Adapter to take photo everytime.
- Preassembled aluminum full size photographic tripod ensures a stable platform.
- The telescope and tripod fit inside the custom backpack for easy traveling and storage.
- Smooth functioning altazimuth mount with easy pointing to located objects
|Celestron 21024 FirstScope Telescope
Lowest new price: $40.99
Lowest used price: $32.99
List price: $49.95
FirstScope Telescope Official Product of the 2009 International Year of Astronomy. Ideal astronomical entry level telescope. The FirstScope Telescope pays tribute to Galileo Galilei and may of history's most notable astronomers and scientists. We honor these men and women for their contributions bringing us one step closer to understanding the universe around us. The compact design makes it easy to take with you on your next outdoor adventure. The FirstScope is also stylish enough to be used as a decorative fixture on your bookshelves or desk.
- FirstScope Telescope
- 76mm aperture reflector optical tube
- Moveable tube for ease of navigation for viewing
- Lightweight, portable
- Two eyepieces included
|Celestron 31042 AstroMaster 114 EQ Reflector Telescope
Lowest new price: $178.49
List price: $249.95
Celestron AstroMaster 114EQ telescope is a great dual-purpose telescope appropriate for both terrestrial and celestial viewing. The AstroMaster 114EQ is capable of giving correct views of land and sky. This telescope can produce bright, clear Images of the moon and planets. It is easy to see the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with this fine instruments. This telescope is great for beginning and advanced astronomers
B000MLL6R8 Celestron’s AstroMaster 114 EQ reflector telescope offers more than three times the light gathering power of 60mm beginner scopes in a system that is compact yet powerful. The package includes a new version of Celestron’s CG-2 equatorial mount with a rugged steel tripod. Two eyepieces are included, the 20mm eyepiece is an erect-image design with 50x magnification and the 10mm eyepiece produces 100x magnification. The AstroMaster 114 EQ also features a built-in red dot finder, fully illustrated instructions, and easy no-tool setup. The package even provides a student version of “The Sky” astronomy software to help you find stars and planets.
The AstroMaster 114 is a modified Newtonian design. Using a short focal length primary mirror and built in corrector lens, the AstroMaster 114 has an effective focal length of 40 inches (1000mm) in a tube only 18 inches long. Both eyepieces provide images that are pleasingly sharp. The 20mm eyepiece (50x magnification) nicely frames the Moon, and daylight images are sharp with plenty of contrast. The 10mm eyepiece (100x magnification) does a nice job zooming in on lunar craters or on the planets. With the 10mm eyepiece or with my own 6mm eyepiece (166x) I can clearly focus in on Saturn’s rings and pick up details like the shadow cast by the rings on the planet.
I also like the solid design of Celestron’s new CG-2 equatorial mount. With the help of Celestron’s fully illustrated quick set-up guide it took only a few minutes to assemble the equatorial mount and clamp the optical tube in place. The whole telescope is compact enough to carry outside in one trip. Aligning the telescope is a simple matter of pointing the equatorial axis at Polaris, the North Star. Then I can track the motion of stars and planets by simply turning one slow motion knob. The AstroMaster 114 EQ seems quite stable on its CG-2 mount, a little wobble while focusing damps out quickly as soon as I let go of the focus knob.
With good optics, a solid mount, two eyepieces, and fully illustrated instructions, the AstroMaster 114 EQ reflector telescope is a very good introductory telescope. The one feature that is not so easy to use is the built in star pointer, which is best suited only for finding bright objects like the Moon and planets. I can overcome the narrow field of view somewhat by using an optional 32mm plossl eyepiece while looking for deep space objects because its wider field of view makes stars and planets easier to locate. --Jeff Phillips
Shot at 50X with Powershot camera
Shot at 200X with NexImage camera
Shot at 200X with NexImage camera
Shot at 50X with Powershot camera
Pros: Compact yet powerful optics Easy no-tool setup Fully illustrated instructions Three times brighter than 60mm scopes
Star pointer not so easy to use
- Made of highest quality material
- Manufacturer: Celestron
- Celestron astromaster 114Eq reflector telescope
|Orion 10015 StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector Telescope (Teal)
Lowest new price: $179.99
Lowest used price: $157.49
List price: $205.99
Here is a fun and compact telescope that's sure to inspire the whole family's natural inclination to explore. The Orion StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector Telescope is no toy - it's a real reflecting telescope that is wonderfully simple to set up and use! A perfect telescope for beginning amateur astronomers, the StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector is manufactured with the kind of quality you'd expect only to find in much more expensive models. Everyone in the family will enjoy using the StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector telescope thanks to its uncomplicated, simple design and high level of performance. The StarBlast 4.5 will give beginning amateur astronomers hour after hour of fun under the stars and also nurture their interest in the night sky, thanks to its exceptional, high-quality optics. In fact, the optics of the StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector are so good that it's also a very popular choice for more experienced amateur astronomers looking for a compact and portable telescope to use as a grab-and-go alternative to larger, bulkier mounted models that require more setup time and maintenance. With its 4.5 inch aperture parabolic primary mirror, the StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector Telescope will wow the whole family with gorgeous wide-field views of the night sky. Fascinating craters and mountains on the Moon pop out in crisp detail through the pint-sized StarBlast 4.5 Astro Telescope, but the fun doesn't end there. You'll see more than just the Moon with this capable reflector. On clear evenings, the StarBlast 4.5 can provide pleasing views of giant Jupiter with its orbiting moons and Saturn with its stunning rings. Thanks to its precisely crafted, wide-field f/4 reflective optics and significant 4.5 inch (114mm) aperture, the StarBlast 4.5 Astro Telescope can reveal intriguing views of bright galaxies, distant cloudy nebulas, and sparkling star clusters for the whole family to enjoy.
- A great compact grab-and-go telescope designed for entry-level and intermediate astronomy enthusiasts
- Substantial 4.5 inch aperture and fast f/4 focal ratio provides bright, detailed views of solar system targets like the Moon and planets, as well as wide-field celestial objects like nebulas and star clusters
- Ships pre-assembled so you can go from the box to your backyard in minutes
- Stable tabletop base provides smooth altazimuth motion for easy manual tracking of celestial objects
- Includes two Explorer II 1.25 inch Kellner telescope eyepieces (17mm and 6mm), EZ Finder II reflex sight for easy aiming, eyepiece rack, collimation cap, Starry Night astronomy software, and more!
|Gskyer Telescope, 80mm AZ Space Astronomical Refractor Telescope, German Technology Scope
Lowest new price: $199.99
List price: $199.99
General Features Optical Design: Refractor Aperture: 80mm(3.2in) Focal Length: 400mm(15.75in) Focal Ratio: F5 Eyepiece1: 25mm(0.98in) Magnification1: 16X Eyepiece2: 10mm(0.39in) Magnification2: 40X Eyepiece3: 5mm(0.196n) Magnification3: 80X Max Magnification: 120 Finderscope: 6*30 Zenith Mirrors: 48°Erecting BAK7 prism Mount: AZ Altazimuth Mount Optical coating: Multi Antireflection Green Film Barlow lens: 3X Resolution: ≤3.1 Angular Field of View: 2°24" Tuble connection: Hook Dovetail Plate Tripod: 1.27inch stainless steel Tripod Shipping Weight: 8.6Kg(18.95 lb) Item Dimensions:3.97in*1.3in*0.85in Product Description Ideal for the observer who views both astronomical and terrestrial objects, the Gskyer Infinity Series combines an altazimuth mount and quality optics for a superb value. For newcomers and beginners alike, these refracting telescopes are a great way for you to discover the cosmos and the outdoors. You’ll discover more with the Gskyer Infinity Series.If you’ve never owned a telescope before, the Infinity 80mm Refractor is a great telescope to get started in astronomy. This 80mm (3.2") aperture gives bright, sharp images for both land and celestial objects. Whether you're viewing the rings of Saturn, the moons of Jupiter, surface details on the Moon, or terrestrial objects, the Infinity 80 Refractor allows the first-time observer to explore the world, solar system, and beyond.
- Aperture: 80mm. focal length: 400mm. focal ratio: f/5. rack-and-pinion focuser. comes with Low (25mm) , medium (10mm) and high (5mm) magnification eyepieces & 3x Barlow lens.
- Fully Multi-coated optics glass lens ,1.27in preassembled adjustable full size stainless steel tripod& accessory tray, 1-years limited warranty on parts and labor.
- Large aperture-80mm, all front and back lens are coated with multilayer film, which render excellent transmittance and clear image.
- Excellent CF4 optical glass with low dispersion is adopted, which can eliminate chromatic aberration of red, green and blue.
- The Gskyer 80 series telescope ushers in a superb path to explore the universe for those aspired to become astronomers. It is a collection of combination of quality, property, price and appearance advantages, which is exclusively designed for beginners
|Sega Homestar Original Black - Home Planetarium - Star Projector
Lowest new price: $149.99
List price: $149.99
Finally something is happening in our living room since the big bang!
Space travel has become obsolete since you can now simply bring 60,000 stars to your room by pushing a single button.
Imagine watching the stars while sitting comfortably on the couch or lying in bed. With the Homestar Original Planetarium, this dream becomes reality. The lenses project an amazingly accurate sky with 60,000 stars onto the ceiling or wall. Rotational movement is possible. Two interchangeable projection discs with the stars of the northern hemisphere allow you to observe the night sky as it is visible to us. With the "shooting star" function you can even dream beyond! Projection angle and focus are adjustable and a convenient timer is used to automatically turn it off.
The Homestar series was designed by the Japanese inventor Takayuki Ohira, a recognized expert for professional planetariums. His work includes the Cosmos Model no. 3 or the Megastar II Cosmos, the world's most advanced planetarium in the Guinness Book of Records. His expertise will be part of your Sega Toys Homestar Original too.
(We offer fast shipping from US only. US and Canada version: Safe, FCC and ICES compliant. English manual and 2 years warranty with US customer service.)
1 Sega Toys Homestar Original black
2 Realistic discs of northern hemisphere with and without constellations
1 Double sided poster (skymap) of northern and southern hemisphere 17"x26"
1 AC adapter
4 additional realistic high-res discs available: Southern Hemisphere, Warped Andromeda, Day Earth and Moon, Night Earth and Moon
• 60,000 stars
• Ultra-bright 3-watt white LED technology
• Projector: 6.5"x6.3"x5.9", 1.76 lbs
• Projection screen: ceiling, wall or other plane white surface
• Projection distance: 59"-90"
• Projection area: circle with 106" in diameter
- Sega Toys Homestar Original Planetarium
- Projects an amazing 60,000 stars, "shooting star" function
- Leading brand with 3-watt white LED technology
- Timer, adjustable angle and focus
- 2 realistic discs and poster included - NEW 4 optional discs available
- Discs Double Pack #1 for Sega Toys Homestar Planetarium
- Discs Double Pack #2 for Sega Toys Homestar Planetarium
- "Solar System" disc for Segatoys Homestar Pro 2, Classic, Original, Earth Theater home planetarium
- "Protocluster" disc for Segatoys Homestar Pro 2, Classic, Original, Earth Theater home planetarium
- "Ultra deep field" disc for Segatoys Homestar Pro 2, Classic, Original, Earth Theater home planetarium
- "Star Wars" disc for Segatoys Homestar Pro 2, Classic, Original, Earth Theater home planetarium
- "Milky way" disc for Segatoys Homestar Pro 2, Classic, Original, Earth Theater home planetarium
- HOMESTAR (Home Star) home planetarium "Home Star" dedicated color original plate soft "galaxy, nebula, star cluster"
- "Saturnian system" disc for Segatoys Homestar Pro 2, Classic, Original, Earth Theater home planetarium
- Can You Imagine Laser Twilight Projector
|Celestron PowerSeeker 80EQ Telescope
Lowest new price: $129.95
Lowest used price: $119.99
List price: $130.21
The power seeker 80eq telescope is a Great way to open up the Wonders of the universe to the aspiring astronomer! it is designed to give the first-time buyer a Great combination of quality, value, features, and power. Set up is quick and easy with no tools necessary. View the stars with slow motion controls for smooth tracking. Erect image optics are excellent for terrestrial and astronomical use. Fully coated glass optical components are covered with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity while the 3x Barlow lens triples the magnifying power of each eyepiece. An accessory tray is provided for easy storage of your accessories.
- Aperture: 80mm; focal length: 900mm
- Focal ratio: 11; focal length of eyepiece 1/2: 20mm/4mm
- Magnification of eyepiece 1/2: 45x/225x
- Barlow lens: 3x; finder scope: 5x24
- Star diagonal: 1.25 inch erect image diagonal; mount type: German equatorial
- 3x Barlow lens
- German equatorial mount
- 80mm aperture
- 900mm focal length
- Comes with aluminum tripod and accessory tray
|Gskyer EQ 80900 Telescope, German Technology Telescope,Starwatcher Refractors
Lowest new price: $209.99
List price: $399.99
Model: EQ 900*80
Telescope Specification Aperture： 80mm（3.2 in) Focal Length： 900mm(35.4 in) Focal Ratio： F11.25 Eyepiece1： 25mm(0.98 in) Magnification1： 36X Eyepiece2： 10mm(0.39 in) Magnification2： 90X Eyepiece3： 5mm(0.2 in) Magnification3： 180X Max Magnification： 540 Finderscope： 5*24 Zenith Mirror： 48° Erecting Prism Mount： EQ Advanced Equatorial Mount Linear Field of View(@1000yds/m)： 16ft (19) Optical Coating： Multi Antireflection Blue Film Barlow lens： 3X Limiting Stellar Magnitude： 12 Resolution(Rayleigh)： 1.74 Arcsec Resolution(Dawes)： 1.45 Arcsec Light Gathering Power： 131X Angular Field of View： 1.2° Tube Connection： Hook,Dovetail Plate Tripod： 1.27 inch Stainless Steel Tripod Brand Story Gskyer was born in a hot summer in July 1992. Several young entrepreneurs in their twenties started the company in a leased small house. The young men worked hard fully soaked by sweat day and night in the factory with low ceiling and smothering hotness. They tried hard to made the old machinery work with their never give-up sprint, hard-working attitude, and creative mind. The group conquered all kinds of difficulties including low machinery efficiency, high part scrap rate and everlasting money-losing pressure. With creative thinking, they modified and improved the product work flow and added CNC machine tools to improve the efficiency, quality of the product and increase production success rate. Eventually Gskyer got the support and approval needed from the contract company in Germany. Since then, Gskyer has been providing consumers in China telescopes and binoculars with high quality raw material, precise optics, and tremendous value at a great price. Gskyer has become a highly respected telescope brand in China. Nowadays, modern technology and management are part of the reason every Gskyer product is made with high quality. Weare known in China for high quality optics at a great price. Now that we want to go global, our goal is to make the ideal optional instrument for every family with best value proposition. We are committed to provide high-quality telescope, binoculars at best prices every family can afford. Enjoy the beautiful sky and we look forward to serving your need with our quality Telescopes & Binoculars!
- 1.This professional astronomical telescope adopts the optical lens with 99.5% light transmittance, imaging clear and natural which protect the eyes from harm
- 2.The eyepiece is all-aluminum alloy with large diameter and non-dispersive, high quality optical glass-ZF4. Lens coated with multi-layer green film forms a high-power HD imaging
- 3.Installation is simple and fast without tools. It adopts VAR control, smooth tracking and positive image system, which is applicable for both astronomical and terrestrial views
- 4.The tube of the primary mirror was designed in all-metal. The metal turbine equatorial instrument achieves 360 degrees smooth observation, and it is more durable and sturdy
- 5.The attachment plate is for quick access to accessories, the bold stainless tripod is sturdy and durable which height is adjustable to facilitate you better view of stars
- Gosky Universal Cell Phone Adapter Mount - Compatible with Binocular Monocular Spotting Scope Telescope and Microscope - For Iphone Sony Samsung Moto Etc -Record the Nature of the World
- 50 Things To See With A Small Telescope
- QIDE CR2032 3V Lithium Cell Coin Battery (2x5 Pack)
- NightWatch: A Practical Guide to Viewing the Universe
- National Geographic Backyard Guide to the Night Sky
- QIDE CR2025 3V Lithium Cell Coin Battery (2X5 PACK)
- QIDE AG13 357A 1.55V Alkaline Manganese Button Coin Battery(Replaces:AG13,A76,357,LR44,SR44 etc)
- 2017 Guide to the Night Sky: A Month-by-month Guide to Exploring the Skies Above North America
- Trout Soap on a Rope by Dope on a Rope, Eucalyptus Peppermint Soap, Beauty & Personal Care, Gifts for Men, Gifts for Dad, Handmade Soap, Best Stocking Stuffers,
- Eyeskey Universal Phone Spotting Scope Adapter Mount Compatible with Telescope, Spotting Scopes, Binoculars, 106g (3.75oz)
|Celestron PowerSeeker 50 AZ Refractor Telescope
Lowest new price: $39.99
List price: $49.95
The Celestron® PowerSeeker 50 telescope is a great way to open up the wonders of the universe to the aspiring astronomer. It's portable yet powerful with ample optical performance to excite any newcomer to the world of amateur astronomy.
- Optical Design - Refractor
- Aperture - 50mm
- Focal Length - 600mm
- F-Number - 12
- Finderscope - 5x24
|Vivitar TEL50600 60X/120X Telescope Refractor with Tripod (Black)
Lowest new price: $17.99
List price: $25.84
The Vivitar TEL-50600 is a powerful telescope. It comes with a full size expandable tripod and it features 60x and 120x eyepiece lenses, a 3x finder to locate objects faster, and a mirrored diagonal eyepiece for the ultimate easy viewing. It's a great telescope for beginners and has the power to please advanced users and amateur scientists.
- 60x and 120x Eyepiece Lenses With Storage Cases
- Adjustable Full-sized Tripod Sets Up Quickly And Easily
- 3x Finder Scope To Locate Objects Faster
- Mirrored Diagonal Eyepiece For Easy Viewing
- Vivitar Tele View TEL-50600 60/120X Promo Telescope With Full Size Expandable Tripod
- It features 60x and 120x eyepiece lenses, a 3x finder to locate objects faster, and a mirrored diagonal eyepiece for the ultimate easy viewing.
- Recommended for ages 8 and up
- Includes Zeikos ZE-CL5 5 Piece Cleaning Kit
Page 2 of 177
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.