|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Gskyer Telescope, 80mm AZ Space Astronomical Refractor Telescope, German Technology Scope
Lowest new price: $174.68
List price: $279.99
Optical Design: Refractor Aperture: 80mm(3.2in) Focal Length: 400mm(15.75in) Focal Ratio: F5 Eyepiece1: 25mm(0.98in) Magnification1: 16X Eyepiece2: 10mm(0.39in) Magnification2: 40X Eyepiece3: 5mm(0.196n) Magnification3: 80X Max Magnification: 120 Finderscope: 6*30 Zenith Mirrors: 48°Erecting BAK7 prism Mount: AZ Altazimuth Mount Optical coating: Multi Antireflection Green Film Barlow lens: 3X Resolution: ≤3.1 Angular Field of View: 2°24" Tuble connection: Hook Dovetail Plate Tripod: 1.27inch stainless steel Tripod Shipping Weight: 8.6Kg(18.95 lb) Item Dimensions:3.97in*1.3in*0.85in
Ideal for the observer who views both astronomical and terrestrial objects, the Gskyer Infinity Series combines an altazimuth mount and quality optics for a superb value. For newcomers and beginners alike, these refracting telescopes are a great way for you to discover the cosmos and the outdoors. You’ll discover more with the Gskyer Infinity Series.If you’ve never owned a telescope before, the Infinity 80mm Refractor is a great telescope to get started in astronomy. This 80mm (3.2") aperture gives bright, sharp images for both land and celestial objects. Whether you're viewing the rings of Saturn, the moons of Jupiter, surface details on the Moon, or terrestrial objects, the Infinity 80 Refractor allows the first-time observer to explore the world, solar system, and beyond.
- Aperture: 80mm. focal length: 400mm. focal ratio: f/5. rack-and-pinion focuser. comes with Low (25mm) , medium (10mm) and high (5mm) magnification eyepieces & 3x Barlow lens.
- Fully Multi-coated optics glass lens ,1.27in preassembled adjustable full size stainless steel tripod& accessory tray, 1-years limited warranty on parts and labor.
- Large aperture-80mm, all front and back lens are coated with multilayer film, which render excellent transmittance and clear image.
- Excellent CF4 optical glass with low dispersion is adopted, which can eliminate chromatic aberration of red, green and blue.
- The Gskyer 80 series telescope ushers in a superb path to explore the universe for those aspired to become astronomers. It is a collection of combination of quality, property, price and appearance advantages, which is exclusively designed for beginners
|Telescope 70mm Apeture Travel Scope 400mm AZ Mount - Good Partner to View Moon and Planet - Good Travel Telescope with Backpack for Kids and Beginners
Lowest new price: $92.99
Lowest used price: $77.95
List price: $109.00
1X 45 Degree diagonal mirror
1X 3X Barlow Lens
1X Finder Scope
1X K20mm Eyepiece
1X K9mm Eyepiece
1X 1.25”10mm Smartphone Eyepiece Adapter
- Telescope 70mm Apeture Travel Scope 400mm AZ Mount, Multilayer Glass Green coated optics for enhanced image brightness, protect your eyes
- Free includes 1.25 inch 10mm Smartphone Eyepiece Adapter to take photo everytime.
- Preassembled aluminum full size photographic tripod ensures a stable platform.
- The telescope and tripod fit inside the custom backpack for easy traveling and storage.
- Smooth functioning altazimuth mount with easy pointing to located objects
|Gskyer Telescope, 60mm AZ Refractor Telescope, German Technology Travel Scope
Lowest new price: $59.99
Lowest used price: $48.48
List price: $99.99
Optical Design: Refractor
Focal Length: 350mm(13.78in)
Focal Ratio: F5.8
Max Magnification: 105
Zenith Mirrors: 48°Erecting BAK7 prism
Mount: Altazimuth Mount
Optical coating: Antireflection Blue Film
Barlow lens: 3X
Angular Field of View: 2°40"
Tuble connection: Altazimuth Mount Screw
Tripod: Aluminium Alloy Tripod
1 * Monocular telescope
1 *Zenith mirror
1 *10mm eyepiece
1 *25mm eyepiece
1 * Tripod
1 * Carry bag
1 * User manual
Entry-level refractive astronomical telescope with 60mm aperture and 350mm focal length, great for students or those who are interested in learning more about the space and night sky. With 3X barlow lens, this maximum magnification of this telescope can reach 105 times, which can increase the viewing capability. Lightweight and portable, this telescope can be a wonderful gift for those who love observing animals, enjoying scenery, traveling, etc.
Multiple interchangeable eyepieces with 1.5X erecting eyepiece and 3X barlow lens for increased viewing capability.
105X maximum magnification brings the distant scenery to your eyes.
Easy assembly with no tools required.
Aluminum alloy construction, lightweight and portable, good choice for beginning astronomer.
Don't clean the inner parts of the monocular or dissemble the monocular without guidance of expert.
Never look at the sun directly with this product.
- 1.Entry-level refractive astronomical telescope with 60mm aperture and 350mm focal length,f/5.8 focal ratio .
- 2.Rack-and-pinion focuser &low (25mm) and high (10mm) magnification eyepieces give you variety for any viewing situation & 3X barlow lens doubles the magnifying power of each eyepiece.
- 3.All-glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity.
- 4.Aluminium alloy construction, lightweight and portable, good choice for beginning astronomer.
- 5.Altazimuth mount with a slow motion control the adjustable aluminium Alloy tripod for precision tracking means you can easily track objects day or night.
- 50 Things To See With A Small Telescope
- Lint Remover, Bojia Clothes Lint Shaver, Fabric Fuzz Pill Bobble Remover, Used for Sofa, Bed Sheet, Cashmere, Wool, Legging, Battery Operated, White (White)
- Binoculars for Adults Kids, Baberdicy 12x50 Compact Binoculars for Hunting, Lightweight Waterproof HD Binoculars for Birds Watching, Travelling, Hiking, Outdoor Sports Games and Concerts (Black)
- Oenfoto Compatible Garmin Forerunner 235 Watch Band, Soft Silicone Bracelet Sport Wristband Strap Replacement Watch Band for Garmin Forerunner 235/220/230/620/630/735XT-Black/Black
- Solar String Lights, 100 LED Solar Fairy Lights 33 feet 8 Modes Copper Wire Lights Starry String Lights Indoor Outdoor Waterproof Solar Decoration Lights for for Garden Yard Cafe Home Christmas Party
- TUUBEE Phone Cable 5Pack [3/3/6/6/10FT] Nylon Braided USB Charging & Syncing Extra Long Cord Compatible iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/SE/iPad iPod Nano (Silver)
- TingMiao LED String Lights Decorative Lights 32.8 Feet 100 LEDs with Control Waterproof Battery Box Copper Wire Lights for Party Festival Ceremony Indoor and Outdoor Fairy Lights (Warm White)
- Wireless Earbuds, MZTDYTL Bluetooth Headphones 5.0 True Wireless Stereo Headset Built-in Mic Invisible In-Ear Sweatproof Earphones with Super Mini Charging Case
- SHARLLEN MFI Certified Cable,USB Data Sync&Charging Cable Compatible iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6 Plus/6/6s Plus/6s/5/iPad (6FT,White)
- Steamer for Clothes Travel Steamer Clothes Steamer for Home and Travel Fast Heats Up Handheld Steamer 7-in-1 Portable Steamer with Remove Wrinkles, Clean, Sterilize, Sanitize, Refresh, Treat, Defrost
|Orion StarBlast II 4.5 Equatorial Reflector Telescope
Lowest new price: $199.99
Lowest used price: $167.99
List price: $199.99
A telescope is a great gift for families and beginners interested in space and the stars. Especially a telescope like the Orion StarBlast II 4.5 EQ. It's a genuine, real reflector telescope with sophisticated features to help inspire stargazers night after night.
With its 4.5 inch-diameter reflector tube and sturdy equatorial (EQ) mount with slow-motion controls, this telescope goes beyond the capabilities of smaller beginner models to support families as their interest in space grows into a lifelong appreciation of stargazing and science. The compact Orion StarBlast II 4.5 EQ is a favorite of both beginners and expert astronomers alike, thanks to its great optics, convenient portability, and easy-to-use operation.
The StarBlast II 4.5 EQ will amaze the whole family with bright views thanks to its big, 4.5 inch-aperture telescope tube, which collects a lot of light from the night sky to send bright, clear images of objects in space to the telescope eyepiece for viewing. The telescope's combination of short 450mm focal length and sizable 4.5 inch aperture means the StarBlast II 4.5 EQ will provide brighter views at any magnification compared to longer focal length telescopes, which makes it easier for everyone, and especially beginners, to locate interesting sights in the night sky. Using a telescope allows curious families to explore the sparkling night sky and search out interesting objects to observe. Use the StarBlast II 4.5 EQ to look at fascinating craters, valleys and mountains on the Moon; and bright planets like Jupiter, Saturn and Mars. Even distant objects like star clusters, brighter nebulas and galaxies can be seen in this petite reflector telescope.
Along with the complete telescope, mount and tripod, the Orion Starblast II 4.5 Equatorial Reflector also includes 25mm and 10mm Sirius Plossl eyepieces (18x and 45x respectively), EZ Finder II sight, MoonMap 260 and more.
- The whole family will enjoy the StarBlast II 4.5 EQ thanks to its great optics, convenient portability, and easy-to-use operation
- Views of everything from the Moon and planets to distant objects like star clusters and galaxies appear bright and clear through this petite telescope
- A fantastic wide-field astronomy telescope with reflecting optics large enough to keep you and your family busy viewing for years to come
- The included EQ-1 mount makes it easy to keep moving objects centered in the eyepiece with its handy slow-motion controls
- Included 25mm and 10mm Sirius Plossl eyepieces provide 18-power and 45-power views right out of the box! Also includes a MoonMap 260, EZ Finder II reflex sight, adjustable-height tripod and more
|Telescope 60mm Apeture 700mm AZ Telescope - Refractor & Travel Scope for Beginners and Kids to Observe Moon and Planet with Tripod and 10mm Eyepiece Smartphone Adapter
Lowest new price: $104.99
List price: $104.99
Model: dd a
Refractor 60mm Apeture 700mm Az Mount Telescope - Good Partner to View Moon and Planet - Travel Scope Starter Kit Telescopes designed and manufactured using all fully coated green glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity. Telescope was intended for casual observing, and you will get a lot of enjoyment out of it. It has all the accessories needed for viewing. High powered eyepiece, low powered eyepiece, adjustable tripod (stable for this size) and fine adjustment control for easy panning. It is easy to use for land viewing and gives nice views of the moon and its craters, specially use this high powered eyepiece. For weight, it's pretty lightweight so you can take it outside easily. Specification:
Model: 70060 Telescope
Optical Design: Refractor
Focal Length: 700mm(27.55in)
Focal Ratio: F5.7
Zenith Mirrors: 45°Erecting prism Diagonal
Angular Field of View: 2°24""
Tripod: Aluminium Alloy Tripod
- Entry-level refractive astronomical telescope with 60mm aperture and 700mm focal length,f/5.7 focal ratio
- Multilayer Glass Green coated optics for enhanced image brightness, protect your eyes
- Includes 1.25 inch 10mm Smartphone Eyepiece Adapter to take photos and videos
- Altazimuth mount with a slow motion control the adjustable aluminium alloy tripod for precision tracking means you can easily track objects day or night
- It is easy to use for land viewing and gives nice views of the moon
|Celestron 31042 AstroMaster 114 EQ Reflector Telescope
Lowest new price: $170.99
Lowest used price: $100.00
List price: $249.95
31042 Features: -Quick and easy no-tool setup. -Permanently mounted StarPointer. -Erect image optics ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use. -Quick release dovetail attachment - no tool setup. -German equatorial mount with setting circles to accurately locate and track sky objects. -Tripod with 1.25" steel tube legs provides a rigid and stable platform. Color: -Blue, Black. Dimensions: -Linear field of view (1000 yds): 53 ft (16 m). -Focal Ratio: 8.77. -Limiting stellar magnitude: 12.8. -Resolution (rayleigh): 1.22 arc seconds. Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -55". Overall Width - Side to Side: -33". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -20". Overall Product Weight: -17 lbs.
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Permanently mounted StarPointer finderscope
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Quick release dovetail attachment - no tool setup,Focal Length:39 Inches
- German Equatorial mount with Setting circles - to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Rugged pre-assembled tripod with 1.25" steel tube legs - Provides a rigid and stable platform
- All coated glass optics for clear, crisp images
|Celestron 51630 Star Pointer Telescope Finderscope, Black
Lowest new price: $12.89
Lowest used price: $11.23
List price: $20.95
The Celestron Star Pointer Finderscope is the way to go if you want the easiest way possible to locate an object and center it in your eyepiece. A red dot finder, unlike an optical finder, has 1x magnification, displays a super wide field of view, and keeps the sky right side up and left-to-right correct, matching what you see with your unaided eyes. An LED creates a red dot, superimposed on a viewing screen, so you simply point the Star Pointer to the area or object you wish to observe, look through your eyepiece, and if properly aligned, the area in and around place you pointed the red dot will be centered in the field of view. If you like the idea of having some magnification, try installing both a red dot and optical finder on your telescope. Schmidt-Cassegrain and EdgeHD telescopes have multiple mounting bracket holes so you can get the best of both worlds. Just make sure to align both of them correctly, and you’ll get the best use out of each of your finders. How to Align the Star Pointer Finderscope The first time you use your finder, you need to align it. This one-time setup procedure should be done during the day. Take the telescope outside and find an easily recognizable object, such as a streetlight, car license plate, or tall tree. The object should be as far away as possible, but at least a quarter mile away. Move the telescope left and right or up and down so that it is roughly pointing at the object. Look through the telescope using your low power eyepiece and move the telescope until the object you chose lies in the center of the view. Once the object is centered in your eyepiece, turn on the red dot. With your head positioned about a foot behind the finder, look through the round lens of the finder and locate the red dot. Without moving the telescope, use the two adjustment knobs located on the side and underneath the finder. One controls the left-right motion of the dot. The other controls the up-down motion of the dot. Adjust both of these until the red dot appears over the same object you are observing in the eyepiece. Your finder is now aligned and should not require realignment unless it is bumped or dropped. You can even take the finder off the telescope and reattach it while preserving alignment.
- The Star Pointer Finderscope adds "point and look" functionality to any telescope!
- This red dot finder keeps the sky right-side up, matching what you see with your unaided eyes
- The adjustable red dot is bright enough to see day or night
- Attaches to just about any telescope thanks to the small footprint, even works great with astronomical binoculars and spotting scopes
- Includes mounting base and a long-lasting CR2032 3V battery
|Gskyer Telescope, 600x90mm AZ Astronomical Refractor Telescope, German Technology Scope
Lowest new price: $239.99
List price: $299.99
Telescope Specification - Aperture: 90mm(3.5in) - Focal Length: 600mm(23.62in) - Focal Ratio: F6.7 - Eyepiece1: 25mm(0.98in) - Magnification1: 24X - Eyepiece2: 10mm(0.39in) - Magnification2: 60X - Eyepiece3: 5mm(0.196n) - Magnification3: 120X - Max Magnification: 360 - Finderscope: 6*30 - Zenith Mirrors: 48°Erecting BAK7 prism - Mount: AZ Altazimuth Mount - Optical coating: Multi Antireflection Green Film - Barlow lens: 3X - Resolution: ≤2.8 - Angular Field of View: 1°36" - Tuble connection: Hook Dovetail Plate - Tripod: 1.27inch stainless steel Tripod About Refund Policy We support customers return goods if you don’t like, But We suggest that if you have any problems please contact us first on amazon email directly,We have professional team and professional technical personnel to do the operation and guidance for you, I do hope you can support our work, and Love our products. About Feedback Your satisfaction and positive feedback is very important to us if you are satisfied with our items and services. If you have any problems with our items or services, please feel free to contact us first before you leave feedback. We will do our best to solve your any problems and provide you the best customer services. Product Description Gskyer Infinity have over 20 years Optical history,Use of Germany's advanced technology, for different groups of people from different telescopes for science, astronomy, exploration, and tourism, etc.Gskyer's value priced Powerseeker 90600AZ is an affordable entry high level telescope with some nice extras like a correct image prism and "The Sky" astronomy.
- Aperture: 90mm(3.5"). Focal Length: 600mm. Focal Ratio: f/6.7. Rack-and-Pinion Focuser
- Comes with Low (25mm) , medium (10mm) and high (5mm) magnification eyepieces & 3x barlow lens
- Fully Multi-coated optics glass lens ,adjustable aluminum tripod& accessory tray
- Altazimuth mount with a slow motion control
- Warranty:1year limited lifetime warranty
- 50 Things To See With A Small Telescope
- Gosky Universal Cell Phone Adapter Mount - Compatible Binocular Monocular Spotting Scope Telescope Microscope-Fits Almost All Smartphone on The Market -Record The Nature The World
- 2018 Guide to the Night Sky: A Month-by-Month Guide to Exploring the Skies Above North America
- Meade Instruments Polaris Carry Bag, for 70-80-90mm Telescope - Blue (616001)
- 2017 Guide to the Night Sky: A Month-by-month Guide to Exploring the Skies Above North America
- rourlinge 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump, 150 PSI Car Digital Display Air Pump Tire Inflator with Preset Pressure Auto Shut Off Gauge and Emergency Light for Car Tyre, Motorcycle, Bicycle
- NightWatch: A Practical Guide to Viewing the Universe
- GLAMFIELDS Garment Steamer, 135ml Portable Handheld Clothes Steamer, 30s Fast Heat, 360 Anti-Drip, Powerful Wrinkle Remover, Fabric Travel Steamer for Travel & Business Trips, 5.5ft Cord, 900W-Blue
- Astronomy with a Home Telescope: The Top 50 Celestial Bodies to Discover in the Night Sky
- Guide to the Stars
|Orion 9024 AstroView 90mm Equatorial Refractor Telescope
Lowest new price: $299.99
Lowest used price: $213.75
List price: $299.99
Now you can have the virtues of refractor-sharp images without having to break into your piggy bank. Our remarkable AstroView 90 gives big returns for a small investment! This is a powerful refractor featuring a multi-coated 90mm objective lens of 910mm focal length (f/10) housed in an enameled aluminum tube. You won't have any trouble gathering enough light for bright, crisp views of deep-sky objects, the Moon, and planets. Even better, we've upgraded the AstroView 90 package with two Sirius Plossl eyepieces (25mm and 10mm)! The AstroView 90 comes equipped with a 6x30 finder, 90-deg star diagonal, adjustable aluminum tripod with accessory tray, and an EQ-2 equatorial mount with slow motion controls for manual tracking. One-year limited warranty.
Orion’s AstroView 90 equatorial refractor telescope is a classic Achromatic refractor with excellent optics and an unusually good accessory package. Bigger and more impressive than it looks in pictures, the AstroView 90 is an adult size telescope that stands nearly five feet high and weighs almost 25 pounds. With fully illustrated instructions the telescope is easy to assemble, and the package includes two Sirius Plossl eyepieces, a 6x30 optical finder scope, and Orion’s Starry Night planetarium software for your computer.
Refractors are known for their crisp, high contrast views of the Moon and planets and the AstroView 90 delivers sharp views right out of the box. The low power 25mm Sirius Plossl eyepiece (36X magnification) nicely frames the moon, while the high power 10mm eyepiece (91X magnification) delivers a crisp close up image full of detail. The sharp Achromatic optics of the AstroView 90 EQ also give me delightful views of deep space objects. On a moonless night I like the way the 25mm eyepiece frames the ghostly glow of the Orion Nebula. Zooming in with the 10mm Sirius Plossl eyepiece, I can easily pick out all four stars of the Orion Nebula’s embedded quadruple star the Trapezium. Another night I used an Ultima 2X Barlow with the 10mm plossl eyepiece for a total magnification of 182X while viewing the planet Jupiter. I was rewarded with a clear view of Jupiter’s famous Great Red Spot.
The Equatorial mount included with the AstroView 90 EQ is designed to help track stars and planets at high power. When I set up the telescope, I simply point the polar axis at Polaris, the North Star. This makes it easy to keep celestial objects in the field of view by turning one slow motion knob. Orion also offers the EQ-2M Electronic Telescope Drive which features a battery powered motor for automatic tracking. The EQ-2 equatorial mount is a little wobbly when the legs are fully extended, but that’s normal for any large telescope in this price range.
With excellent optics, classic design, and a very good accessory package, Orion‘s AstroView 90 Equatorial Refractor is an excellent introduction to the world of Astronomy. --Jeff Phillips
- Classic refractor design
- Crisp clear views of the Moon and planets
- Two Sirius Plossl eyepieces and 6x30 finder
- Starry Night planetarium software included
- Equatorial mount wobbles a bit while focusing
First quarter Moon shot at 36x with Powershot camera
First quarter Moon shot at 90X with Powershot camera.
Crater Ptolemeaus shot at 350X with NexImage camera and Ultima barlow.
Planet Jupter shot at 350X with NexImage camera and Ultima barlow.
- A powerful, high-quality refractor telescope at a jaw-dropping low price
- 90mm (3.5") aperture and 910mm focal length for crisp views of deep-sky objects, the Moon, and planets
- Included EQ-2 adjustable tripod and equatorial mount for manual slow-motion celestial tracking
- Includes two Sirius Plossl 1.25" eyepieces (25mm and 10mm), 6x30 finder scope, smooth-adjusting 1.25" rack & pinion focuser, 90-degree mirror diagonal for comfortable nighttime performance, Starry Night astronomy software, and more
- Can also be used for pleasing daytime terrestrial viewing with a correct-image diagonal (correct-image diagonal sold separately)
|Celestron PowerSeeker Accessory Kit Telescope
Lowest new price: $33.99
Lowest used price: $31.70
List price: $39.95
The PowerSeeker Accessory Kit is designed to enhance the functionality and pleasure of using your Celestron telescope. This kit may also be used with many other telescope brands that accept 1.25” eyepieces and filters.
- 15 mm Kellner Eyepiece.9 mm Kellner Eyepiece.#80A Blue Planetary Filter.#25 Red Planetary Filter. Moon Filter. Micro Fiber Cloth.Plastic Carrying Case with Foam
- Fully-coated eyepieces for higher magnification.Planetary filters enhance details on Jupiter, Saturn, Mars and Venus
- Moon filter allows detailed views of the Moon especially during the brighter phases
- Carrying case fits all of the included items in the die-cut foam interior
- Micro fiber cloth safely cleans optics without scratching or leaving residue
Page 2 of 87
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.