|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Apple Magic Trackpad 2 (MJ2R2LL/A)
Lowest new price: $124.99
Lowest used price: $99.99
List price: $129.00
Completely redesigned, the new Magic Trackpad 2 features a built-in battery, Force Touch, a much larger surface, and pairs automatically with your Mac.
Four force sensors under the surface of the Apple Magic Trackpad 2 detect subtle differences in how much pressure you apply. You get increased functionality and a deeper connection to your content.
Lots of workspace -- the edge-to-edge glass surface area of the Magic Trackpad 2 is nearly 30 percent larger than the previous Magic Trackpad.
Long-lasting power: your Magic Trackpad 2 stays powered up for about 1 month after every charge.
Sleek -- the low profile design makes scrolling and swiping through your favorite content more productive and comfortable than ever.
- Completely redesigned, the new Magic Trackpad 2 features a built-in battery, Force Touch, a much larger surface, and pairs automatically with your Mac.Built-In Rechargeable Battery
- Four force sensors under the surface of the Apple Magic Trackpad 2 detect subtle differences in how much pressure you apply. You get increased functionality and a deeper connection to your content.
- Lots of workspace -- the edge-to-edge glass surface area of the Magic Trackpad 2 is nearly 30 percent larger than the previous Magic Trackpad.Connector: Lightning
- Long-lasting power: your Magic Trackpad 2 stays powered up for about 1 month after every charge and system requirement is bluetooth 4.0-enabled Mac computer with OS X v10.11 or later
- Sleek -- the low profile design makes scrolling and swiping through your favorite content more productive and comfortable than ever.
|Topaz T-S460-HSB-R USB Electronic Signature Capture Pad (Non-Backlit)
Lowest new price: $98.95
Lowest used price: $73.09
List price: $98.00
Topaz SigLite 1x5 is Topaz's low-cost, pressure-sensitive electronic signature pad. It features all the high quality biometric and forensic capture techniques of a SignatureGem tablet but with a low-cost touchpad and stylus in place of the active electromagnetic pen and sensor. Featuring a touchpad (protected by an optional replaceable overlay for longer life) and stylus, this model series shows the signature on the computer screen.
- SigLite 1x5 is Topaz's low-cost, pressure-sensitive electronic signature pad
- It features all the high quality biometric and forensic capture techniques of a SignatureGem tablet but with a low-cost touchpad and stylus in place of the active electromagnetic pen and sensor
- Featuring a touchpad (protected by an optional replaceable overlay for longer life) and stylus, this model series shows the signature on the computer screen
- USB interface
|Apple Wireless Magic Trackpad
Lowest new price: $89.99
Lowest used price: $51.99
List price: $99.99
The first Multi-Touch Trackpad designed to work with your Mac desktop computer, the Apple Magic Trackpad lets your fingers do the clicking, scrolling, and swiping. The Apple Magic uses the same Multi-Touch technology found on the MacBook Pro, giving you a whole new way to control and interact with what's on your screen. Swiping through pages online feels just like flipping through pages in a book or magazine. Inertial scrolling makes moving up and down a page more natural than ever. And users can press down anywhere on the Multi-Touch surface to physically click or double-click on an item--no clumsy buttons involved.
- The new Magic Trackpad is the first Multi-Touch trackpad designed to work with your Mac desktop computer
- It uses the same Multi-Touch technology you love on the MacBook Pro. And it supports a full set of gestures, giving you a whole new way to control and interact with what's on your screen. Swiping through pages online feels just like flipping through pages in a book or magazine. And inertial scrolling makes moving up and down a page more natural than ever
- Magic Trackpad connects to your Mac via Bluetooth wireless technology. Use it in place of a mouse or in conjunction with one
- Magic Trackpad gives you a whole new way to control what's on your Mac desktop computer. When you perform gestures, you actually interact with what's on your screen. You feel closer to your content, and moving around feels completely natural. Swiping through pages on screen is just like flipping through pages in a magazine, and inertial scrolling senses the momentum in your fingers as you move up and down a page
- Magic Trackpad connects to your Mac via Bluetooth wireless technology. Use it in conjunction with the Apple Wireless Keyboard for a cable-free, uncluttered workspace. And if you feel like venturing away from your desk, Magic Trackpad maintains a reliable and secure connection up to 33 feet away from your Mac
|Jelly Comb Touchpad with Multi-Touch Navigation for Window 7 and Windows 10 on Laptop/Notebook/Desktop Computer, USB Interface (Plug & Play)
Lowest new price: $71.87
List price: $149.99
Brand: Jelly Comb
Jell Comb USB-Hub High Precision Touchpad is designed for Windows 7 and Windows 10. Simply pair it over by just plug the included cable without any extra driver needed and you're ready to go. The trackpad supports Microsoft Windows PTP & PWR gestures for multi-touch control. It has a smooth, PET surface so you can scroll through documents, swipe through web pages, pinch to zoom on photos and more. You can also press down on the trackpad to click. For comfort, it features an ergonomic tilt angle.
★High precision touchpad for multi-touch navigation.
★Designed additional 2 Port USB 2.0 Hub & 8 shortcut keys.
★6-Inch large touch surface for easy browsing.
★No extra driver needed, just plug and play.
★Stable and reliable in connection.
★Compatible with Window 7 and Windows 10 only.
Item Size: 15×11.8×0.5 - 1.1 cm(6×4.6×0.02 - 0.04 inch)
Touch Surface Size: 13.3×8.2 cm(5.2×3.2 inch)
USB Hub Standard: USB 2.0
Item Weight: 98g (0.2 lb)
What's in the box?
1×USB HUB High Precision Touchpad
1×70mm Micro USB cable
1×120mm Micro USB cable
Please Keep your hand dry for better control.
- 【High Precision Control】Fast, fluid navigation at your fingertips. Glide through web pages, emails, documents and more with simple, intuitive finger gestures
- 【External Dual Port USB 2.0 Hub & Additional 8 keys】Large (6-inch) touch surface for easy browsing with your fingertips, extra 8 keys makes the control more complete and perfect
- 【Multi-touch navigation for Windows 7 & 10】A whole new way to control your windows desktop computer: point, scroll and swipe your way through the web with gesture-based controls
- 【Super stable & No extra driver needed】Robust and reliable connection through a micro USB cable, just plug and play
- 【Compatibility & Synchronize with Windows 10】For Windows 7 and Windows 10 computers only. Never worry about the update of Win 10, our touchpad will grow up together with Win 10
- Adesso GP-160UB - Easy Cat 2 Button Glidepoint Touchpad (Black)
- Gaming Earphone, Vogek Stereo E-Sports Earbuds Bass in-Ear Headphones with Dual Mic 3.5 MM Supports for Nintendo Switch, PS4, PC Laptop and Smart Phone
- Dell 452-BCYT D6000 Universal Dock, Black
- Anker AK-UBA 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse, 800/1200 /1600 DPI, 5 Buttons for Laptop, Desktop, PC, Macbook - Black
- Plantronics-CS540 Convertible Wireless Headset
- Dell USB 3.0 Ultra HD/4K Triple Display Docking Station (D3100)
- Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Color Duplex Desk Scanner Mac PC
- SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB Solid State Drive - SDSSDA-240G-G26
- USB Touchpad, Jelly Comb Multi-Touch Wired Trackpad for Windows 7 and Windows 10 Computer, Notebook, PC, Laptop
- Perixx PERIPAD-501 Professional Wired USB Touchpad - Black - 3.39"X2.95"X0.43" Dimension - Multi-Touch Support for Windows 7, 8, and 10
|Perixx PERIPAD-501 Professional Wired USB Touchpad - Black - 3.39"X2.95"X0.43" Dimension - Multi-Touch Support for Windows 7, 8, and 10
Lowest new price: $19.99
List price: $39.90
Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10
- 3.39x2.95x0.43 Inches Compact Design (1.6M Durable Cable)
- Built-in touchpad with pointing feature, multi-touch support for Windows 7, 8, and 10 with scrolling, zooming, sliding, and tapping.
- Perfectly match with industrial & Professional application
- 2 finger scroll feature
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10; wired USB interface
|Bestand Stand for Magic Trackpad 2(MJ2R2LL/A) and Apple latest Magic Keyboard(MLA22LL/A) Apple Keyboard and Trackpad NOT Included (White)
Lowest new price: $29.98
List price: $29.98
Spinido-BESTAND keyboard holder for Apple Trackpad 2(MJ2R2LL/A) and Apple latest Magic Keyboard(MLA22LL/A)
It is an accessory that seamlessly unites your Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Trackpad into one unified input device
(KEYBOARD AND TRACKPAD NOT INCLUDED).
Its minimalist design meshes perfectly with your Apple devices, while giving you maximum control over your multi-touch computing experience. Use it on your desk, the sofa or anyplace else you want to enjoy your leisure time.
- Providing greater ergonomic freedom to fully supports the Magic Trackpad 2, even in your lap or other sloped surface.
- Designed exclusively for use with the latest Apple Magic Keyboard(MLA22LL/A) and Magic Trackpad 2(MJ2R2LL/A)
- Seamlessly connects your Apple magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad 2 into the perfect all-in-one input device for your Mac, Mac Mini and Mac-connected TV.
- Keyboard and trackpad are easily powered ON/OFF without the need to remove them using the included stick-on spacers
- Completely untethered to use your Apple Magic Trackpad 2 and Wireless Keyboard together from anywhere - your lap, desk, sofa, bed, boardroom or lectern.
|LOG910003057 - Logitech Wireless Rechargeable Touchpad T650
Lowest new price: $264.99
Lowest used price: $219.99
List price: $264.99
Logitech Wireless Rechargeable Touchpad T650
- Manufacturer: LOGITECH, INC.
|Totola Trackpad Touchpad For MacBook Pro 15" Unibody A1286 Touch pads without Flex Cable (Fit 2009 2010 2011 2012 version)& Fit for macbook 13” A1278 (Mid 2009-Mid 2012 version)
Lowest new price: $38.99
Lowest used price: $13.78
List price: $38.99
- Only one pc Trackpad[Without Cable inside]
MacBook Pro 13" A1278
- MacBookPro5,5 Mid 2009: MB990LL/A (2.26 GHz Core 2 Duo)
- MacBookPro5,5 Mid 2009: MB991LL/A
- MacBookPro7,1 Mid 2010: MC374LL/A
- MacBookPro7,1 Mid 2010: MC375LL/A
- MacBookPro8,1 Early 2011: MC700LL/A
- MacBookPro8,1 Early 2011: MC724LL/A
- MacBookPro8,1 Late 2011: MD313LL/A
- MacBookPro8,1 Late 2011: MD314LL/A
- MacBookPro9,2 Mid 2012: MD101LL/A
- MacBookPro9,2 Mid 2012: MD102LL/A
MacBook Pro Unibody 15" A1286
- MacBookPro5,3 Mid 2009: MB985LL/A
- MacBookPro5,3 Mid 2009: MB986LL/A
- MacBookPro5,4 Mid 2009: MC118LL/A
- MacBookPro6,2 Mid 2010: MC371LL/A
- MacBookPro6,2 Mid 2010: MC372LL/A
- MacBookPro6,2 Mid 2010: MC373LL/A
- MacBookPro8,2 Early 2011: MC721LL/A
- MacBookPro8,2 Early 2011: MC723LL/A
- MacBookPro8,2 Late 2011: MD318LL/A
- MacBookPro8,2 Late 2011: MD322LL/A
- MacBookPro9,1 Mid 2012: MD103LL/A
- MacBookPro9,1 Mid 2012: MD104LL/A
- Apple Part #: 922-9063, 922-9525, 922-9773
- Printed Part #: 821-0831-A, 821-1254-A
- Compatible Model: MacBook Pro A1286 15" Unibody 2009-2012 Year & Also fits 13" A1278 (Mid 2009-Mid 2012)
- Note:This Trackpad Not compatible with A1286 15" 2008 year
- Package:1pc Trackpad Only [Without cable]
- Warranty: 6months, 24 hours e-mail service.
|Interlink Electronics VP9805 Single Pack EPAD Ink/USB
Lowest new price: $199.99
Lowest used price: $119.99
List price: $319.00
Brand: Interlink Electronics
It is used worldwide to capture electronic signatures, whether the signing takes place in-branch or in-field. With an LCD screen that lights up when an e-signature is applied or affirmation text displayed, the interactive visual feedback provides an enhanced user experience. Ergonomic and portable, e-pad-ink is a best-in-class e-signature solution. Use it with integrating plug-ins for popular desktop document formats or powerful SD to integrate with third-party platform or build your own custom application.
- Assigns a unique serial ID number to the host computer
- Offers plug-ins for Microsoft word, excel and adobe acrobat
- Produces legally-binding e-signatures
- Powered by USB port
|Adesso GP-160UB - Easy Cat 2 Button Glidepoint Touchpad (Black)
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $49.99
Why push a mouse when you can just point? Adesso's Easy Cat with Glidepoint Technology makes it easier than ever to control your PC. Simply glide your finger over the smooth surface of the pad and gently tap on the pad or click the buttons to perform all cursor movement functions. Plus, the Easy Cat's solid-state design means no inconvenient breakdowns and no moving parts to clean.
- Downloadable Drivers for Scrolling and Other Features
- No Moving Parts to Clean or Breakdown
- USB for PC and Mac Platforms
- 2-Button Touchpad with Glidepoint Technology by Cirque
- True Two-Button Mouse Performance
- Small and portable.
- Withstands spills and abuse.
- Thin and comfortable design.
- One-touch scroll.
- Both "left" and "right" click functions can be activated by tapping on designated areas of the pad
- Double-tap and hold your finger on the pad, or hold the left button as your finger glides to grab, drag, and highlight any item on-screen.
- Edge-extending features make it easy to keep moving the cursor after you've run into the touchpad's edge
Page 1 of 39
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.