|3Com Switch 5500G-EI - switch - 24 ports (3CR17250-91)
Lowest used price: $350.00
3Com 5500G-EI 24-Port Layer 3 Switch - 20 x 10/100/1000Base-T, 4 x 10/100/1000Base-T, 2 x The 3Com Switch 5500G-EI 24-Port is a premium stackable 10/100/1000 switch with Enhanced Image (EI) software for businesses running the most demanding network applications requiring the highest "five 9s" network uptime.The Switch 5500G-EI supports distributed, resilient 3Com XRN Stacking Technology with 48 Gbps stacking bandwidth (96 Gbps full duplex) and advanced Layer 3 (RIP / OSPF) routing, Layer 2-4 QoS, and rate limiting features.
- HP JE088A
- HP E5500-24G Switch w/3C17266 PSU installed
- Premium stackable 10/100/1000 switch with Enhanced Image (EI) software for businesses running the most demanding network applications requiring the highest "five 9s" network uptime
- Supports distributed, resilient 3Com XRN Stacking Technology with 48 Gbp
|3Com 3CSFP91 1000BASE-SX SFP Transceiver
Lowest new price: $57.95
Lowest used price: $6.00
List price: $57.95
3COM 1000BSX SFP TRANSCEIVER
|3COM 3103 Manager Phone
Lowest new price: $85.00
Lowest used price: $19.99
List price: $202.99
The first Gigabit telephone to be offered by 3Com, the 3103 Manager Phone gives business professionals a full complement of productivity-enhancing features and an exceptionally informative and responsive user interface. Sharp acoustics and ergonomics-inspired design encourage collaboration and help increase productivity. A unidirectional microphone in the full-duplex speakerphone enhances hands-free conversations. Wideband audio technology design enables high-clarity audio handset and headset attachments. For optimum performance and easy access to a wealth of call information, this multiline phone provides a large 320x120-pixel display augmented by 10 softkeys and a four-way cursor control. Users can access features such as account codes or zone paging via the large display or one of the eight programmable feature buttons. The 3Com 3103 model also provides two switched 10/100/1000 ports that allow gigabit-speed network connectivity for other desktop digital devices. Self-locating capabilities save time and service-call expenses, lowering total cost of ownership. Moving a phone involves simply plugging it into a network port at a new location. All personal settings, directory entries, and voice mail travel with the phone. Browser-based management eases configuration tasks, and web-based support makes advanced features easier to master. What's more, customization capabilities let users do many setup procedures themselves.
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO MASSACHUSETTS OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (WASHINGTON, D.C.)
WARNING: The solder used in this product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause
birth defects and other reproductive harm. Please wash hands after handling internal components and
circuit boards and avoid inhalation of fumes if heating the solder.
- Product Description 3Com NBX 3103 Manager - VoIP phone Product Type VoIP phoneCompatible Platforms 3
- Main Features Multiline support, integrated Ethernet switch, Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Voice Codecs G.711, G.722, G.729ab, ADPCM Speakerphone Yes ( digital duplex )
- Voice Mail Capability Yes - WARNING: The solder used in this product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Please wash hands after handling internal components and circuit boards and avoid inhalation of fumes if heating the solder.
- NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO MASSACHUSETTS OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (WASHINGTON, D.C.)
|3Com U.S. Robotics ISDN Pro Terminal Adapter with USB and RS232 Serial Cable
Lowest new price: $19.94
Lowest used price: $36.70
3COM US ROBOTICS ISDN PRO TA Terminal Adapter 128K High Speed Internet Access for Windows and Macintosh computers. RS-232 Serial Cable 3' UBB Cable 5' Power cable with AC wall transformer RJ-45 ISDN telephone lead 10' Installation guide for Windows & Macintosh ISDN connections CD Software collection, including user guide, modem installation and communications software applications. *ISDN Basic rate telephone service required (Service from phone company) Point-and-click installation ~ Installs in 15 minutes Internet and voice calls at the same time
- RS-232 Serial Cable 3'
- UBB Cable 5'
- Power cable with AC wall transformer
- RJ-45 ISDN telephone lead 10'
- ISDN connections CD Software collection, including user guide, modem installation and communications software applications.
|3COM Corp SS4 SWITCH 5500-EI PWR 28PORT. ( 3CR17171-91 )
Lowest used price: $115.59
pThe 3Com Switch 5500-EI 28-Port is a premium stackable 10/100 switch with Enhanced Image (EI) software for businesses running the most demanding network applications requiring the highest five 9s network uptime./p
|3Com Homeconnect 10 USB Ethernet Adapter
Lowest new price: $38.78
List price: $44.34
USB Ethernet Adapter
|3Com NBX 3102B Business Phone (3C10402B)
Lowest new price: $74.95
Lowest used price: $44.99
List price: $78.95
Both easy-to-use and full-featured, the 3Com 3102 Business Phone is well suited for demanding office activity. The five most commonly used feature buttons - Speaker, Redial, Conference, Transfer and Hold - can be localized with a removable faceplate available in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish, for smooth adaptation to a multinational business environment. Sharp sound and ergonomics-inspired design encourage collaboration and help increase productivity. Thousands of hours of research in acoustic design, hardware engineering and audio tuning give this third generation multi line phone superior voice quality.
- This has been designed to support the emerging wideband audio standards developed to enhance the quality of voice conversations.
- A typical PSTN phone line reproduces speech at 3.3 kHz, a legacy of Alexander Graham Bell, whereas the 3102 phone can relay IP conversations at a frequency of 7 kHz or higher, enabling clearer and more productive phone calls.
- The Buttons on the phone have an improved tactile feel including a concaved dial pad. Eighteen light-emitting diodes (LEDs) make it easier for customers to choose the features they need and place them where they want on the phone.
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet is supported via the RJ-45 Ethernet connector.
- Built-in handset jack with RJ-9 modular connector designed to support headsets without amplifier from leading vendors such as GN Netcom and Plantronics
Lowest used price: $20.00
3COM 3C10121 Telephony Equipment NBX 1102 VOIP 1 Port 10 Base-T Superstack 3 Business Phone
|3Com 3C16700A OfficeConnect 8-Port Ethernet Hub
Lowest new price: $45.00
Lowest used price: $44.99
List price: $75.00
3Com OfficeConnect Ethernet Hub 8 - Hub - 8 ports - EN - 10Base-T, English
- Plug and Play installation
- Requires no configuration
- Easy-to-read front-panel display includes diagnostic LEDs and network monitoring
- 10MB hub autosensing technology provides flexibility to connect devices at either speed
- OfficeConnect Network Assistant CD-ROM is included free
|3C905B-COMBO 3Com 3C905B-COMBO 3COM 3C905B-COMBO
Lowest new price: $50.92
3COM 3C905BCOMBO Network Interface Card 1 Port 100 Mbps 100 Base-TX Combo PCI Network Adapter Plug in Card