The M-241 is a high performance wireless GPS logger with the following features:
# Dual interface (Bluetooth + GPS-mouse by USB cable).
# Compatible with Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP) completely.
# Powered by one AA battery.
# LCD display to show position information, speed, capable logging memory size, date & time.
# Capable memory size to record up to 130,000 positions, including longitude, latitude, time, and altitude.
# Personal settings to select the logging mode by distance or time, unit by Kilometer or mile, and 3 languages (English, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese) support.
- The Holux M 241 Bluetooth GPS logger provides real time coordinate logging and easy-to-use trip guiding service.
- Holux M-241 is capable to record up to 120,000 records positions, including longitude, latitude, UTC, and height data.
- Besides the logger function, you are also able to enjoy a brand new experience in driving with BluetoothTM
- 51 parallel satellite-searching channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition
- LCD display ( 32 x 8.9mm/128 x 32 pixels) to show position information, speed, capable logging memory size
Street Atlas USA 2006 Handheld gives you exactly the maps you need, conveniently accessible on your handheld computer or Smartphone. It's designed to create the maps and routes you want and synchronize them to your handheld device. You can also create routes on your device, with the fastest Delorme routing engine ever. It's been extensively updated, with 268,000 additional roads and thousands of new lodgings, restaurants, fuel stops, and retail stores, all located with GPS accuracy. Store your maps on removable-media devices & hot-synch to Palm OS external media cards Beam maps to family and friends Bring topographic maps with you using Topo USA 5.0 software Import aerial photos, satellite images and USGS 7.5 minute topo map files from Topo USA 5.0 Aerial Data Packets Get voice prompts when tracking with GPS (requires Pocket PC and Palm OS 5.2 or later)
- Mapping solution with fast routing engine for all major handheld platforms
- Provides street maps for the entire U.S. to create address-to-address routes
- Supports Palm OS, Pocket PC, and Windows Mobile PDAs and phones
- 268,000+ new roads; expanded highway exit services and other places of interest
- Supports hot-synching maps to a Palm OS external media card
With the DeLorme Earthmate GPS receiver and Street Atlas USA 6.0 software, you'll never get lost again. Combined with any Macintosh laptop, the Earthmate receiver will show your location on detailed Street Atlas maps. You'll be even more mobile, with no Internet connection needed for address-to-address routes.
You can calculate routes based on a specific address, place name, ZIP Code, latitude/longitude, street intersection, or even area code and exchange. An arrow shows not only your location, but also your position in real time on street-level maps. Driving can be almost hands-free with voice-guided directions.
The Earthmate receiver is durably constructed in a moisture-resistant seal housing to ensure use in any travel condition. The receiver uses four AA batteries so other power sources can be used for the laptop. You can even attach the GPS receiver to your Palm OS handhelds, with optional software and cables.
The DeLorme Earthmate GPS receiver and Street Atlas USA 6.0 for Macintosh come with a one-year warranty.
- Expand your laptop with GPS capability
- Compact, moisture-resistant receiver
- Powered by 4 AA batteries
- Included software features voice-navigation
- Displays your location and position on street-level maps