|Kenwood KMC-21 Compact Speaker Microphone
Lowest new price: $30.85
Lowest used price: $23.74
List price: $62.39
The Kenwood KMC-21 Industrial Grade Speaker Microphone is used in security, warehouse, supervisor and other positions where you need to be in touch quickly. Use the KMC-21 speaker microphone to make your business more productive. This black microphone works with Kenwood's TK and ProTalk series radios and features a volume control, remote control, and channel scan. The KMC-21 compact speaker microphone is splash proof with a swivel belt clip. This microphone can be used with the KEP-2 earpiece. This is a compact product with speaker and push to talk microphone for Kenwood ProTalk radios. Kenwood USA is a leading developer and manufacturer of consumer electronics and communications equipment. Founded in the United States in 1961, Kenwood USA is the largest sales subsidiary of Kenwood Corporation of Japan and is recognized by consumers and industry professionals for providing products known for quality, performance, and value.
- Compact speaker microphone
- 2.5mm listen only miniature earphone jack
- Swivel belt clip
- Splash-proof design
- Can be used with the KEP-2 earpiece
- Kenwood TK-2400V4P VHF 4 Channel with Li-Ion Battery, 2W, 151-159 MHz
- Kenwood GID-288803 TK-3400U4P UHF 2 Watt 4 Channel, Lithium Battery, 461-470 MHz
- Motorola Original OEM PMMN4013 PMMN4013A Remote Speaker Microphone with 3.5mm Audio Jack, Coiled Cord & Swivel Clip, Intrinsically Safe
- Kenwood TK-3230DX Compact & Durable ProTalk UHF Business Two-Way Radio - Black
- Kenwood TK-3402U16P ProTalk 5 Watt Two-way Radio, UHF, 16 Channels, Black Color
- Kenwood KRA-41M VHF Stubby Antenna, 148-162 MHz
- Kenwood KMC-45D Military Spec Speaker Microphone with Earpiece Jack, Black
- Kenwood KVC-22 DC Vehicle Charger Adapter
- Kenwood KBH-10 Spring Action Belt Clip For Use With Kenwood TK-2200 or 3200 Pro Talk Two-Way Radios, Attached To a Belt Carrying/Transport Options, Plastic Material
- Kenwood KMC-45 Military Spec Speaker Microphone with Earpiece Jack
|Kenwood P-WD250MRW 10-Inch Marine Subwoofer and Amplifier Package
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $118.92
List price: $250.00
Prepare for adventure on the open water with a 10" Marine Subwoofer & Amp Package. Including a mono amp & a 10" subwoofer with dual voice coils, this package features RCA speaker-level inputs and vented voice coil. The conformal-coated PCB and 200W peak power provide users with a reliable listening experience.
- Kac-210mr Mono Amp:
- 200w Max
- 80hz Low-pass Filter (12db/octave)
- Package includes KFC-W250MRW marine subwoofer and KAC-201MR amplifier
- 200 watts maximum power output
- Dual 1.5-ohm voice coils
- Pearl mica polypropylene woofer with rubber surround
- Power handling: 50-200 watts RMS
|Kenwood KFC-1666S 6.5 Inch Coaxial Speaker
Lowest new price: $23.00
List price: $26.95
Kenwood KFC-1666S 6-1/2" 2-way speaker system, 300w Max power. Cutout diameter: 4-7/8 inch. Mounting depth: 1-11/16 inch. Gross weight: 2.3lbs.
- Peak input power: 300W
- Rated input power: 30W impedance 4 ohms
- Woofer Features: 6-1/2inch PP cone
- Tweeter Features: 1inch balanced dome tweeter
- Sensitivity: 92 dB/ w/ M
|Kenwood KFC-835C 40-Watt 3.5-Inch Round Speaker System
Lowest new price: $18.50
List price: $24.80
3.5-Inch round speaker system.
- 40W Max
- Features A Whizzer Cone
|Kenwood KHS8BL Black Two Wire Palm Microphone
Lowest new price: $79.95
List price: $99.00
This Kenwood 2-Wire Palm Mic with Earphone eliminates ambient radio noise to enable the user to hear transmissions with greater clarity. The lightweight, comfortable earpiece features a clear acoustic tube that's discreet and offers excellent audio quality. Compatible with TK-2400/3400, NX-240/340 and TK-2402/3402 series radios. 5.5in.L x 3.5in.W x 1.5in.H.
Use the KHS-8BL two-wire palm microphone to make your Kenwood Family Radio Service radio more functional. This black microphone works with Kenwood ProTalk and FreeTalk XL models and features push-to-talk capability.
- 2-wire palm microphone in black
- For Kenwood ProTalk and FreeTalk XL radios
- Push-to-talk capability
|Kenwood 5 x 7 in. 2-Way Car Speaker (KFC-5708C)
Lowest new price: $34.99
List price: $35.99
Kenwood 5 x 7 in. 2-Way Car Speaker (KFC-5708C)
|Kenwood DPC-X507 Personal CD Player with 40 Seconds of Anti-Shock Protection
Lowest used price: $18.96
The Kenwood DPC-X507 is a personal CD player which will play audio CDs, plus CD-R/RW discs. The player has the unique option of running on two or four AA batteries. The player will run on either rechargeable or alkaline batteries, and if taking advantage of the longer-running four AA option, it is possible to mix alkaline and rechargeable batteries. With the included AC adaptor, this player will charge optional rechargeable batteries directly in the player. With the low battery alert, keeping ahead of run-down batteries is a cinch. With the twenty-four track program mode it is easy to create a rocking play list for those extra-difficult workouts. To further entice exercisers and commuters, the player comes with a switchable ten or forty second anti-skip protection; with this switch, you get to decide on the sound quality of the player. With ten second memory, the sound quality will be a bit more true than if the player is running on the twenty-forty second memory. For this reason, the DPC-X507 is a good choice for runners and walkers. The bass boost enhances the overall listening experience by adding bass. This will help counter the tendency of headphones running bass-low. Other features include: hold, resume, repeat and random play.
What's in the Box
Kenwood DPC-X507 personal CD player, AC adaptor, headphones and user's guide.
- Personal CD player supports audio CDs, plus CD-R/RW discs
- Choose between 10 or 40 seconds of anti-skip protection
- Program up to 24 tracks with program play mode
- Bass boost for better sound quality
- Included AC adaptor can charge optional Ni-CAD batteries; player runs on either 2 or 4 AA batteries
|Kenwood KMC21 Speaker Microphone for TK3101
Lowest new price: $38.00
List price: $49.00
' Speaker/Mic, Heavy Duty, Material Plastic/Metal, Length 2 In, Width 1 In, Height 2 In, For Use With G1673341, G1569951, G3247921, G0651707, G1566871, G1814267, G2023472, G2291326 '
Use the KMC-21 speaker microphone to make your Kenwood Family Radio Service radio more functional. This black microphone works with Kenwood's TK-3101 ProTalk radio and features a volume control, remote control, and channel scan. This microphone is spashproof with a swivel belt clip.
- Speaker microphone for Kenwood TK-3101 ProTalk radio
- Volume control
- Remote control
- Channel-scan button
- Splashproof with swivel belt clip
|Kenwood CD-204 CD Changer (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Lowest used price: $79.64
|Kenwood VHF Low Profile Antenna (KRA-22M)
Lowest new price: $12.50
List price: $17.00
Kenwood 148-162MHz low-profile rubber VHF helical antenna for 400 Series ProTalk two-way radios. Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 3/8".
- VHF Replacement Antenna (148-162 Mhz)
- Height: 4 1/4"
- Works with Kenwood VHF two way radios, including the TK-2200 series.