|Labtec C316 Headset/Boom Microphone
Lowest used price: $7.54
List price: $25.99
Mono headset with NCAT microphone for accurate voice input and an adjustable headband and rotating microphone arm. Includes: monaural headset, 8' shielded cord with 3.5mm gold headset and microphone plugs, 36mm dynamic mylar diaphragm driver, microphone sensitivity: -67DB V/uBar, -47DB V/Pascal +/-4DB, microphone power source voltage: 1.5V DC, impedance: 32 OHMS (headset), 2000 OHMS ( microphone), frequency response: 20 - 20,000Hz (headset), 100 - 16,000 (microphone).
Lowest new price: $19.37
Lowest used price: $10.00
List price: $19.37
LABTEC ELITE 820 STEREO HEADPHONE - CABLE - STEREO - 1 X 3.5MM MINI-PHONE STEREO - OVER-THE-HEAD
- Full, padded wide support
- 9' cord, 40mm cone drive
- Fequency response 20-20,000Hz
|Labtec Curve-450 Headphones
Lowest new price: $8.99
List price: $7.99
The Curve-450s are lightweight, comfortable headphones designed for people on the move. Features include a wide adjustable headband, a tangle-free cord, and a translucent, see-through design.
- Translucent, see-through design
- Adjustable wide headband
- Tangle-free, single-sided cord
- Comfortable foam earpieces
|Labtec VERSE 524 PDQ Desktop Microphone (980192-0403)
Lowest new price: $8.36
List price: $9.45
Be heard five-by-five with the Labtec Desk Mic 524!The Labtec Desk Mic 524 is a desktop boom microphone designed for use in gaming, VoIP, and Internet voice chat. It features a shielded 8-foot cord and an adjustable boom. A monitor stand is also included for attaching directly to your display and conserving desk space. The unidirectional design filters out background noise so you can be heard clearly!Order now!
- Labtec Desk Mic 524 Desktop Multimedia Boom Microphone General Features: Gray color
- Desktop base and monitor mounting options Adjustable boom
- Unidirectional design filters out background noise 8-foot shielded cord Color-coded jack
- Specifications: Sensitivity: -67 dB/ Bar, -47 dB/Pascal 4 dB Frequency response: 100 - 16,000 Hz
- Signal input impedance: 2000 ohms
|Labtec C-110 Deluxe PC Stereo Headset
Lowest new price: $14.99
Lightweight, adjustable Headphones with volume control, 8' shielded cord with 3.5mm gold stereo plug, two 40mm dynamic mylar diaphragm drivers, impedance: 32 OHMS, frequency response: 20 - 20,000Hz.
Whether you use your computer for Internet telephony, gaming, education lab or video conferencing, Labtec delivers only the highest quality audio. Our PC headphones and headphones are designed to be lightweight and comfortable for extended use.
- Streamlined to blend with any decor
- Self-adhesive backing makes it simple to install on a baseboard or wall
- Perfect for family rooms or bedrooms
- Volume control
- Lightweight adjustable headband
- 8-Foot shielded cord
- 3.5mm stereo plug
- Two 40mm dynamic mylar diaphragm drivers
|Labtec C-322 Stereo Headset/Boom Microphone
Lowest new price: $29.99
List price: $29.99
Stereo headset with NCAT, adjustable headband and microphone arm for easy positioning, 8' shielded cord w/3.5mm gold headset and microphone plugs, two 30mm dynamic mylar diaphragm drivers, microphone sensitivity: -67DB V/uBar, -47DB V/Pascal +/-4DB, Microphone power source voltage: 1.5V DC, impedance: 32 OHMS (headset), 2000 OHMS (microphone), frequency response: 20 - 20,000Hz (headset), 100 - 16,000Hz (microphone).
Labtec engineers designed the C-322 stereo headset/boom microphone with NCAT (Noise Canceling and Amplification Technology) to provide optimal voice input for voice command, Internet communications, multimedia, and interactive audio applications. This proprietary technology provides clear signal input through its unique ability to filter out background noise. PC voice access products have been designed with your comfort in mind. Each product is ergonomically designed and is lightweight, padded, and adjustable. NCAT products are designed to be compatible with virtually all sound cards.
- Accurate voice input
- Stereo headset
- Adjustable headband and mic arm
- Gold plugs
- One year warranty
|Labtec Verse 524 Desktop Mic
Lowest new price: $5.08
Lowest used price: $5.78
List price: $9.99
Labtec Verse 524 is a desktop microphone that uses the Labtec exclusive NCAT technology to filter out unwanted background noise. The microphone stands on the desktop or it can be attached to the monitor (mounts included). The high-tech look of this microphone will match with any home/office desk.
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO MASSACHUSETTS OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (WASHINGTON, D.C.)
- Main Specifications Product Description Labtec Verse 524 - microphone Product Type Microphone
- Recommended Use PC multimedia Localization English Microphone Microphone - external
- Microphone Operation Mode Mono Sensitivity -47 dBV/Pascal Manufacturer Warranty 1 year warranty
- General Product Type Microphone Recommended Use PC multimedia
- Additional Features Noise canceling circuit - NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO MASSACHUSETTS OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (WASHINGTON, D.C.)
|NEC AD-4 Labteccs150 400ma 7.8w 6v Ac Adapter Ad-4 120v Dc 237-00028
Lowest new price: $2.99
The adapter is same as picture, but is black colored.
|Labtec Elite 825 Computer Headphones with Cushioned Leatherette Earpads (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Lowest new price: $40.00
Lowest used price: $59.80
List price: $40.00
Labtec Elite 825
- In-line Volume Control
- Maximum audio performance. Full size earcups for comfort and sound isolation.
- Wide headband with smooth leatherette earpads
|Labtec Go 425 Computer Stereo Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Lowest new price: $12.25
- Wide and adjustable headband
- Large earcups with strong isotopic magnets