|Motorola SURFboard SB5120 DOCSIS 2.0 Cable Modem - Non-Retail Packaging (Brown Box)
Lowest used price: $12.49
Motorola's next-generation SURFboard SB5120 Cable Modem incorporates the latest DOCSIS 2.0 Advanced Time Division Multiple Access (A-TDMA) and Sychnronous Code Division Multiple Access (S-CDMA) technologies to provide up to three times greater upstream capacity than DOCSIS 1.0/1.1 systems. Packed with power, the SB5120 is interoperable and backward compatible with DOCSIS 1.0 and 1.1 for a fast and timely transition - operators can deploy the SB5120 today without a service interruption.
- Specially designed architecture-allows for future upgrades
- Requires Cable Internet Service. Compatible with major U.S. Cable Providers.
- 10/100 Ethernet port to connect with router or computer
- Front-panel LEDs indicate status and simplify troubleshooting
- When connected to a DOCSIS 2.0 or 3.0 cable network, capable of up to 38Mbps down and 30Mbps upstream Internet speeds
|Motorola Bluetooth HF850 Car Kit
Lowest new price: $100.00
Lowest used price: $99.95
Motorola Bluetooth HF850 Car Kit. In-car connection automatically links and unit turns on/off with ignition. Car' s audio system automatically mutes for incoming calls (on most cars) . Control buttons to answer/end calls, adjust volume, mute microphone or access voice tags
- In-car connection automatically links and unit turns on/off with ignition
- Car' s audio system automatically mutes for incoming calls (on most cars)
- Control buttons to answer/end calls, adjust volume, mute microphone or access voice tags
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) enhances the incoming voice and removes impurities from the audio signal
- Compliant with up to 4 Bluetooth v1.1 devices
|Gomadic High Output Home Wall AC Charger designed for the Motorola V300 with Power Sleep technology - Intelligently designed with Gomadic TipExchange
Lowest new price: $21.61
List price: $21.61
The Motorola V300 is not an inexpensive device, so why risk damaging it with a cheap wall charger? When it comes to safely powering devices, Gomadic chargers have always stood alone. We have been in the power accessory business since 2001 and continue to innovate in power circuit design and miniaturization. Our Motorola V300 Travel Wall Charger is a very powerful (high wattage), very compact (measures around 2.5 inches diagonally with foldable wall plug), and very well made (backed by lifetime warranty) accessory. Top it off with our upgradeable and interchangeable Gomadic TipExchange Technology, and this will most certainly be the last charger you ever buy.
- Advanced state-of-the-art internal circuitry protects the Motorola V300 from power surges, overcharging, and short-circuiting, to significantly extend the internal battery lifecycle.
- Power Sleep"" feature reduces vampire power draw 99%. Charger will consume less than 0.1W of power when in ""dormant state"" (e.g. not connected to the Motorola V300).
- Gomadic Powerful High Wattage wall charger for home or travel use. Customized circuit design is based on the latest in power regulation and is tailored to the precise output voltage and resistor ID requirements of the Motorola V300 (accurate to 0.1v!)
- TipExchange Technology protects your investment, by providing a means to change/upgrade your charger by simply swapping the physical charging tip. (Charging tip for Motorola V300) included with additional tips sold separately)
- Uniquely engineered in a small, lightweight, and highly portable design, the Gomadic Motorola V300 Wall Charger travels easily, saving both space and time.
|Motorola HS820 Bluetooth Headset - Hematite Gray
Lowest used price: $152.25
List price: $79.99
Wireless Headset HS820 Fashionable headset provides affordable wireless convenience; lengthy talk times complement long hands-free conversations.
If you have a Bluetooth phone, it's time to make the most of it with the Motorola HS820 headset. Comfortable, stylish, and intelligently designed, the HS820 frees you up to multitask and talk whenever, and wherever you please.
Simply turn on the headset to establish a reliable wireless connection to a compatible phone up to 32.8 feet away. The headset's Bluetooth 1.2 compatibility means that you'll enjoy faster connections, better audio quality, adaptive frequency hopping and improved interference rejection (don't worry, it's also compatible with the older Bluetooth 1.1 specification). With up to six hours of talk time, you can converse to your heart's content before you'll need to charge the HS820's internal battery. The headset also has up to 100 hours of standby time, so you're always ready to receive a handsfree call.
No matter how fancy or powerful a headset may be, it's not all that useful if it isn't comfortable. Fortunately, the HS820 has comfort covered. The earhook is designed to work on your left or right ear, while an intuitive function menu and comfortable buttons make everyday use a breeze. There's also an LED light indicator that shows the status of the headset, including notification of pairing mode, pairing successful, power state, charge state and call state. Call management features --such as voice dialing, last number dial, conference calling and hold-- are available right from the headset, so you can leave your phone in your pocket, in your briefcase, or across the room. All of this is rolled up into a package that weighs less than .8 ounces.
Compatibility: Motorola A630, RAZR V3, V505, V551, V600 and V710 Phones, and all other Bluetooth 1.1 or 1.2 compliant devices.
What's in the Box
Motorola HS820 Bluetooth headset, charger, user's manual, quick start guide.
- Item does not qualify for Cingular's $30 Reward Card headset rebate
- The multifunction button allows you to place, receive or end calls, all with the push of a button!
- With Bluetooth wireless technology, devices work together even up to 10 meters (30 feet) away.
- The overall compact size and lightweight (less than 20g) allows for easy storage when not in use
- Lengthy talk and standby times include up to 6 hours of talk time or 100 hours of standby time from a single full charge
|Motorola T7100R 7-Mile 22-Channel FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radios (Pair) (Silver)
Lowest used price: $73.82
List price: $79.99
Brand: Motorola Consumer Radios
This is the new Motorola 7 Mile GMRS/FRS two-way radio with rechargeable batteries and drop in charger. Each unit has 22 channels and 38 codes and 2 watts of power to maximize range.
- Communicate from a distance of up to 7 miles away
- 22 channels to communicate from along with 38 codes per channel
- Comes with rechargeable batteries and drop-in charger
- Backlit display for easy viewing in dark places
- Comes with removable belt clips to clip on anywhere
|Motorola Signal Booster 484095-001-00 Bi-Directional RF Amplifier (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Lowest new price: $129.95
List price: $99.99
Motorola Signal Booster 484095-001-00 Bi-Directional RF Amplifier
If you're ever annoyed by weak cable TV or cable modem signals--often caused by older cable wiring in your home--then Motorola's in-line broadband drop amplifier makes a great solution. Boost your weak signal up to 32 times with this easy to install device, and leave the frustration behind.
Boost your weak cable or Internet signal up to 32 times with this easy to install device.
Click to view a local-power install diagram.
Click to view a remote-power install diagram.
Boost Your Signal
Make your signal strength up to 32 times more powerful in a snap, to enhance analog and digital picture quality, improves cable modem communication, and reduce lost data. This device also allows you to optimize multiple broadband devices in your home--televisions, cable set-top boxes, cable modems, VCRs, and digital radios--all from one convenient cable.
No Tools Required
This amplifier is a breeze to install, with no tools are required. All connections, including the AC adapter, are easy F-type coaxial ports, so everything screws right in. This also enables local or remote powering.
The BDA100 features Gallium Arsenide technology for improved distortion and noise performance, and built-in diplex filters for two-way operation.
A weather seal and protective coating make it work for both indoor or outdoor applications, and it boasts -6 kV surge resistance. Each BDA100 is housed within a robust aluminum die-cast housing and utilizes a Motorola P-Series Auto-Seize F-Connector for maximum reliability.
What's in the Box
BDA100 Amplifier, AC Adapter, Two Coaxial Cables, User's Manual
- Improve cable TV and cable modem signal strength by up to 32 times (15 dB)
- Gallium Arsenide technology for improved performance with a low noise addition of only 3 dB
- Quick, easy installation with no tools required, and local or remote powering option
- Robust aluminum die-cast housing with weather seal and protective coating
- Supports Pay-Per-View and Video on Demand (VOD) Services
|Motorola T5710 Talkabout Frs/Gmrs 2 way radio
Lowest new price: $192.88
Lowest used price: $49.99
List price: $79.99
Whether for use at the amusement park, while biking, or while watching the kick-off at the football stadium, the Motorola Talkabout T5710 two-way radio series is your secret weapon when it comes to clear, affordable communication. Providing push-of-the-button communications on the go, the T5710 series keeps family and friends connected at up to five-miles (range will vary based on terrain and conditions). Weather-resistant and recharge-capable, the T5710 series delivers rugged Motorola quality and clear communications -- all without monthly carrier or airtime usage fees. Includes: 2 MOTOROLA TALKABOUT® T5710 Rechargeable Two-way Radios 2 Earbuds with Push-To-Talk Buttons 2 snap-on faceplates (Yellow and Black) 2 NiCD Rechargeable Battery Packs 2 Quick Release Swivel Belt Clips One Dual Pocket Desktop Charger 2 Insert Adapters (to charge battery packs removed from radios) 1 Power Transformer User's Guide Accessory Order Form
- 22 channels each with 38 codes
- Talk hands-free (VOX) with optional accesory(not included).
- Recharge ready and AA battery capable
- FRS/GMRS recreational two-way radio, up to 5 mile range
|SPN5037 Original OEM Motorola T720/ T721/ T722/ T730/ T731/ V265/ V300/ V400/ V500/ V525/ V547/ V555/ V600/ V620/ V710/ V810/ V80/ A830/ A835/ A845/ E310/ E398/ MPX220 Rapid Travel charger
Lowest new price: $12.66
Lowest used price: $15.77
SPN5037 Original OEM Motorola Rapid Travel Charer compatible with Motorola models: T720/ T721/ T722/ T730/ T731/ V265/ V300/ V400/ V500/ V525/ V547/ V551/ V555/ V600/ V620/ V710/ V810/ V80/ A830/ A835/ A845/ E310/ E398/ MPX220 Rapid Travel charger
- Boost your dead battery in seconds
- Charge phone battery while you talk
- Excellent secondary or backup charger
- Original MOTOROLA accessory - best available for your cell phone!
|Motorola Hands-Free Headset for RAZR V3
Lowest new price: $0.99
Lowest used price: $0.01
List price: $3.99
This headset includes a Send/End key on the microphone to allow you to receive and end calls with the push of a button. Includes a shirt clip, so you can easily walk and talk hands-free.
You've got a sexy RAZR V3 phone. How about a stylish wired headset to go with it? This sleek, earbud-style headset adds a handy Send/End button on the microphone so you can control calls without having to touch your phone. The headset also includes a shirt clip so you can roam freely while you talk.
- Includes a Send/End key on the microphone
- Shirt Clip Included
- Compatible with the Motorola RAZR V3
|Motorola DC600 Bluetooth Phone Adapter
Lowest new price: $5.00
Wireless Adapter DC600 Provides a quick, efficient way to turn non-Bluetooth enabled Motorola phones into Bluetooth enabled devices.
Now you can get the benefits of Bluetooth on your non-BlueTooth Motorola cell phone. The DC600 attaches easily to your conventional Motorola phone and gets your phone ready to use any other Motorola Bluetooth companion products. Once you're hooked up, a simple press of the button on the adapter allows pairing with each Bluetooth device. You can also take calls from other Motorola Bluetooth wireless headset/speaker/car kit products. The handy pass-through connector on the bottom of the adapter lets you to use your phone's existing travel charger or car charger to charge your phone’s battery. In fact, no additional battery is required for the adaptor; it uses power from your phone's battery.
What's in the Box
Motorola SYN0895 Wireless Adapter, Quick Start Guide, 1 year Warranty
- No complex phone menus to deal with.
- A simple button press on the adapter allows pairing with each Bluetooth device
- Allows users to answer/end calls from the Motorola line of Bluetooth Wireless Headset/Speaker/Car Kit products. Offers Motorola Original™ quality and worry free compatibility.
- Pass through connector on the bottom of the adapter allows you to use your phones existing phone travel charger or car charger to charge your phone’s battery.
- Adapter is powered by the phone’s battery – no additional battery required.