|Canon EF 300mm f/4L IS USM Telephoto Fixed Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Lowest new price: $1,349.00
Lowest used price: $614.99
List price: $1,349.00
EF mount; telephoto lens Ultra-low Dispersion glass with Fluorite elements; inner focusing ring; full-time manual focus; image stabilizer 300mm focal length f/4 maximum aperture Micro UltraSonic Motor (USM)
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture:300mm 1:4.0
- Super multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Compact L-series telephoto lens with an Image Stabilizer which compensates for camera shake with the equivalent effect of a shutter speed two stops faster
- Two Image Stabilizer modes are provided: Stabilizer Mode 1 and the new Stabilizer Mode 2 which steadies the image during horizontal or vertical panning
- Mode 2 detects the panning direction automatically. The closest focusing distance is 4.9 feet 1.5 m
|Canon EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM Lens
Lowest new price: $2,449.00
Lowest used price: $1,345.00
List price: $2,449.00
Subject Framing Distance 28mm = 3.54' 35mm = 4.33' 50mm = 6.06' 70mm = 8.28' 85mm = 9.98' 100mm = 11.42' 135mm = 14.99' 200mm = 21.25' 300mm = 30.67'
Canon raises the stakes for professional photography with its EF 28-300mm USM ultra-high magnification zoom lens with image stabilization. This handy, compact zoom lens offers versatility, easy subject selection, and the highest optical performance in its class. The 11x zoom range covering everything from wide-angle to telephoto, and you can focus in on subjects as close as 2.3 feet. A powerful ring-type USM drive provides silent. Featuring a dust- and moisture-proof "white lens," it is designed to appeal to professional EOS photographers looking to reduce lens changes and the number of lenses they need to carry.
The lens incorporates Canon's Image Stabilization (IS) technology, compensating for approximately three stops without any perceptible increase in image blur when shooting static subjects or panning. This increases the range of circumstances in which hand-held photography is possible, limiting the need to carry a tripod.
The inner focusing ring-type ultrasonic motor (USM) converts ultrasonic vibrational energy into rotational force to deliver high-speed, high-precision, super efficient and virtually noiseless auto focusing, with good holding torque for rapid response, accurate stopping. Full-time manual override without damage to the autofocus mechanism is featured. Minimum focusing distance is just 0.7m throughout the entire zoom range.
Ready for Digital Photography
The lens shape and coatings have been optimized to suppress ghosting and flaring, making this lens ideal for use with digital cameras that are more susceptible to reflections off the recording media than are film cameras.
This lens features 22 elements in 16 groups for low distortion, high corner-to-corner resolution throughout the entire zoom range. As with all EF lenses, aperture is controlled with an EMD (electromagnetic diaphragm) for fast, quiet, highly precise control and incorporates a circular aperture diaphragm for beautifully pleasing background blur, from full aperture to two stops down.
The use of 3 Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) glass elements effectively curtails the residual chromatic aberrations that can plague lesser quality long lenses, while aspherical elements correct various kinds of aberration that occur during zooming to give the lens the unsurpassed clarity and resolving power that are the hallmark of professional L-series lenses.
The EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM features a rugged dust-proof and drip-proof construction, designed for professional photographers working in harsh environments under a wide range of operating temperatures and humidities.
- Handy, compact zoom lens for versatile and easy subject selection while travelling
- Incorporates Canon's Image Stabilization (IS) technology
- Powerful ring-type USM drive provides silent, high-speed autofocusing
- Optimized to suppress ghosting and flaring, ideal for use with digital cameras
- 1 year Limited Warranty Card Included
|Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5X Macro Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Lowest new price: $1,049.00
Lowest used price: $945.00
List price: $1,049.00
The Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x Manual Focus Macro Lens with Tripod Mount Ring is a unique manual-focus lens designed exclusively for macro shooting, between life-size (1x) and 5x life-size at its maximum magnification, you can fill a 35mm frame with a grain of rice. Compatible with the Macro Ring Lites and new Macro Twin Lite and it's fully compatible with 6D, it eliminates the need for awkward bellows accessories for many macro shooters. The optical system uses a floating system to preserve optical quality at different focusing distances, and features a UD-glass element.
- E58 Lenscap
- Rear Lenscap E
- 1-Year Warranty
|Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Super Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Lowest new price: $1,149.00
Lowest used price: $769.99
List price: $1,249.00
This high-performance lens was designed with portability and handling ease in mind. One Super UD-glass element, whose characteristics are similar to fluorite, and one UD-glass element result in sharp pictures from corner-to-corner. The lens also has a built-in hood and a detachable tripod mount.
- Lens construction: 7 elements in 6 groups.
- Fluorite and Ultra-low Dispersion-glass; internal focusing; full-time manual focus.
- Closest Focusing Distance: 3.5m / 11.5 ft.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 400mm 1:5.6
- Filter size: 77mm
|Canon EF 100mm f/2 USM Lens
Lowest new price: $499.00
Lowest used price: $290.63
List price: $499.00
Despite the large maximum aperture, the lens remains compact. Lens group 5 moves for rear focusing, and sharp, crisp pictures are obtained at all apertures. The background blur is ideal for portraits. The USM autofocuses the lens quickly and quietly.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 100mm 1:2
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 24 Degree
- Rear focusing system with USM focus adjustment
- Closest focusing distance: 0.9m/3 ft.
|Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM Lens for Canon EOS Cameras
Lowest new price: $1,399.00
Lowest used price: $469.79
List price: $1,399.00
The Canon EF 7-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens provides superior performance in an ultra-compact telephoto zoom lens with Canon's Image Stabilization. These Diffractive Optics elements are combined to reduce size and boost image quality. AF is super-fast and silent with a ring-type USM, and it focuses down to 4.6 feet without rotating the front element. A new zoom lock button keeps the lens safe and secure when not in use or used at a wide angle.
- Ultra-compact 70-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5 to 5.6 maximum aperture
- Super-fast and silent autofocus with ring-type USM; 4.6-foot close focus distance
- Optimized to suppress ghosting and flaring; zoom lock button keeps lens secure
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 5.6 inches long; 1-year warranty; accepts 58mm filters
- Tiffen 58mm UV Protection Filter
- Neewer Lens Hood for Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 USM, II, II USM, III, III USM Lenses, Canon EF 55-250MM f/4-5.6 USM Lens, Replacement for ET-60 II
- B+W 58mm Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M)
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/4.0L IS USM Standard Zoom Lens
- Tiffen 58MM Circular Polarizer Glass Filter
- Canon Battery Pack LP-E6N
- B+W 58mm XS-Pro Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Nano Coating (010M)
- Canon EOS 80D Digital SLR Camera Body (Black)
- STK LP-E6 Battery for Canon 5D Mark II III and IV, 70D, 5Ds, 6D, 5Ds, 80D, 7D, 60D, 5Ds R DSLR Cameras BG-E14, BG-E13, BG-E11, BG-E9, BG-E7, BG-E6 Grips
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
|Canon EF 180mm f3.5L Macro USM AutoFocus Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Lowest new price: $1,399.00
Lowest used price: $675.00
List price: $1,399.00
180mm macro lens with f/3.5 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras 3 UD glass elements and internal floating system combine to minimize aberrations Advanced ultra-sonic monitor (USM) for high-speed, quiet autofocusing Focusing distance range of 1.57 feet to infinity; supports EF Extender 1.4x and 2x Measures 3.2 inches in diameter and 7.3 inches long; weighs 2.4 pounds; 1-year warranty
- 180mm macro lens with f/3.5 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- 3 UD glass elements and internal floating system combine to minimize aberrations
- Advanced ultra-sonic monitor (USM) for high-speed, quiet autofocusing
- Focusing distance range of 1.57 feet to infinity; supports EF Extender 1.4x and 2x
- Measures 3.2 inches in diameter and 7.3 inches long; weighs 2.4 pounds; 1-year warranty
|Canon EF 135mm f/2.8 with Softfocus Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Lowest used price: $111.00
A unique, compact telephoto lens that gives the choice of razor-sharp images, or with the twist of a ring, two degrees of soft focus. It works by applying "softness over sharpness," using deliberate spherical aberration on top of a sharp "core" image at apertures from f/2.8 thru 5.6; images taken at apertures smaller than f/5.6 are always sharp. Autofocus continues to function, with or without the soft focus in use. This lens is an ideal addition to a portrait or scenic photographer's arsenal. A perfect combination with an EOS Digital SLR, with the camera enabling review of soft focus effect on the LCD monitor.
- EF mount; telephoto lens
- Internal focusing; aspherical lens
- 135mm focal length
- f/2.8 maximum aperture
- Rear focusing system with Autofocus drive
|Canon EF 28-90mm F/4-5.6 III SLR Lens for Canon Cameras
Lowest new price: $129.99
Lowest used price: $59.99
List price: $129.99
The EF 28-90mm f/4-5.6 III is designed as a standard zoom lens in which high image quality is ensured throughout the focal length range by the use of an aspherical element in one of the lens groups. Only environmentally-friendly lead-free glass is used for the optics. This lens also includes distance metering information that provides compatibility with the E-TTL II flash system.
- Renowned for ultra fast, ultra quiet, precision autofocus, this Canon EF lens has its own microprocessor controlled focusing motor for optimum performance
- From ultra-wide angle perspective, this lens can infinitely zoom to normal and portrait perspectives for diverse applications
- New mechanical construction and lubrication for smoother zooming action
- Accepts optional EW-60C lens hood
- Accepts optional 58mm-size Filters
|Canon EF 28-90mm f/4-5.6 II USM Standard Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Lowest used price: $70.00
- EF mount; standard zoom lens
- Aspherical lens
- 28-90mm focal length
- f/4-5.6 maximum aperture
- Micro UltraSonic Motor (USM)