|Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Super Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Lowest new price: $1,339.00
Lowest used price: $1,139.00
List price: $1,339.00
This high-performance lens was designed with portability and handling ease in mind. One Super UD-glass element, whose characteristics are similar to fluorite, and one UD-glass element result in sharp pictures from corner-to-corner. The lens also has a built-in hood and a detachable tripod mount.
- Lens construction: 7 elements in 6 groups.
- Fluorite and Ultra-low Dispersion-glass; internal focusing; full-time manual focus.
- Closest Focusing Distance: 3.5m / 11.5 ft.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 400mm 1:5.6
- Filter size: 77mm
|Canon EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM Lens
Lowest new price: $2,689.00
Lowest used price: $2,300.00
List price: $4,300.00
Canon EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM Lens
Canon raises the stakes for professional photography with its EF 28-300mm USM ultra-high magnification zoom lens with image stabilization. This handy, compact zoom lens offers versatility, easy subject selection, and the highest optical performance in its class. The 11x zoom range covering everything from wide-angle to telephoto, and you can focus in on subjects as close as 2.3 feet. A powerful ring-type USM drive provides silent. Featuring a dust- and moisture-proof "white lens," it is designed to appeal to professional EOS photographers looking to reduce lens changes and the number of lenses they need to carry.
The lens incorporates Canon's Image Stabilization (IS) technology, compensating for approximately three stops without any perceptible increase in image blur when shooting static subjects or panning. This increases the range of circumstances in which hand-held photography is possible, limiting the need to carry a tripod.
The inner focusing ring-type ultrasonic motor (USM) converts ultrasonic vibrational energy into rotational force to deliver high-speed, high-precision, super efficient and virtually noiseless auto focusing, with good holding torque for rapid response, accurate stopping. Full-time manual override without damage to the autofocus mechanism is featured. Minimum focusing distance is just 0.7m throughout the entire zoom range.
Ready for Digital Photography
The lens shape and coatings have been optimized to suppress ghosting and flaring, making this lens ideal for use with digital cameras that are more susceptible to reflections off the recording media than are film cameras.
This lens features 22 elements in 16 groups for low distortion, high corner-to-corner resolution throughout the entire zoom range. As with all EF lenses, aperture is controlled with an EMD (electromagnetic diaphragm) for fast, quiet, highly precise control and incorporates a circular aperture diaphragm for beautifully pleasing background blur, from full aperture to two stops down.
The use of 3 Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) glass elements effectively curtails the residual chromatic aberrations that can plague lesser quality long lenses, while aspherical elements correct various kinds of aberration that occur during zooming to give the lens the unsurpassed clarity and resolving power that are the hallmark of professional L-series lenses.
The EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM features a rugged dust-proof and drip-proof construction, designed for professional photographers working in harsh environments under a wide range of operating temperatures and humidities.
- Handy, compact zoom lens for versatile and easy subject selection while travelling
- Incorporates Canon's Image Stabilization (IS) technology
- Powerful ring-type USM drive provides silent, high-speed autofocusing
- Optimized to suppress ghosting and flaring, ideal for use with digital cameras
- 1 year Limited Warranty Card Included
|Canon EF 300mm f/4L IS USM Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Lowest new price: $1,449.00
Lowest used price: $999.99
List price: $1,449.00
EF mount; telephoto lens Ultra-low Dispersion glass with Fluorite elements; inner focusing ring; full-time manual focus; image stabilizer 300mm focal length f/4 maximum aperture Micro UltraSonic Motor (USM)
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 11 groups.
- Ultra-low Dispersion glass with Fluorite elements; inner focusing ring; full-time manual focus; image stabilizer (IS).
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.5m / 4.9 ft.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 300mm 1:4.0
- Filter size: 77mm
|Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5X Macro Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Lowest new price: $1,049.00
Lowest used price: $825.00
List price: $1,049.00
Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 65mm 1:2.8 Lens Construction: 10 elements in 8 groups Diagonal Angl
- Construction: 8 groups /10 elements
- Angle of view: 18° 40'
- F stop range: 2.8-16
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.24m / 0.8 ft. (from film plane to subject)
- Maximum Magnification: 1:1 to 5:1
|Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM Lens for Canon EOS Cameras
Lowest new price: $1,399.00
Lowest used price: $743.96
List price: $2,300.00
The Canon EF 7-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens provides superior performance in an ultra-compact telephoto zoom lens with Canon's Image Stabilization. These Diffractive Optics elements are combined to reduce size and boost image quality. AF is super-fast and silent with a ring-type USM, and it focuses down to 4.6 feet without rotating the front element. A new zoom lock button keeps the lens safe and secure when not in use or used at a wide angle.
- Ultra-compact 70-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5 to 5.6 maximum aperture
- Super-fast and silent autofocus with ring-type USM; 4.6-foot close focus distance
- Optimized to suppress ghosting and flaring; zoom lock button keeps lens secure
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 5.6 inches long; 1-year warranty; accepts 58mm filters
|Canon EF 100mm f/2 USM Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Lowest new price: $449.00
Lowest used price: $365.00
List price: $499.00
Despite the large maximum aperture, the lens remains compact. Lens group 5 moves for rear focusing, and sharp, crisp pictures are obtained at all apertures. The background blur is ideal for portraits. The USM autofocuses the lens quickly and quietly.
- EF mount; telephoto lens
- Internal focusing; full-time manual focus
- 100mm focal length
- f/2 maximum aperture
- Micro UltraSonic Motor (USM)
|Canon EF 180mm f3.5L Macro USM AutoFocus Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Lowest new price: $1,579.00
Lowest used price: $1,000.00
List price: $1,579.00
Another telephoto macro lens with a maximum magnification of 1x. Life-size close-ups can be taken from a farther distance without disturbing the subject (insects, etc.).
The internal floating system minimizes fluctuations in aberrations caused by changes in the focusing distance. Optical performance is outstanding from 1x to infinity.
- 180mm macro lens with f/3.5 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- 3 UD glass elements and internal floating system combine to minimize aberrations
- Advanced ultra-sonic monitor (USM) for high-speed, quiet autofocusing
- Focusing distance range of 1.57 feet to infinity; supports EF Extender 1.4x and 2x
- Measures 3.2 inches in diameter and 7.3 inches long; weighs 2.4 pounds; 1-year warranty
- B+W 72mm Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M)
- Canon 72C Macrolite Adapter - 2829A001
- Canon EF 2.0X III Telephoto Extender for Canon Super Telephoto Lenses
- Canon TC-80N3 Timer Remote Controller for EOS 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 7D, 6D, 5D, 1D, 1Ds, D30, D60, 1V & 3 SLR Cameras
- Canon 600EX-RT Speedlite Flash (Black)
|Canon EF 28-90mm F/4-5.6 III SLR Lens for Canon Cameras
Lowest used price: $55.00
List price: $190.00
The EF 28-90mm f/4-5.6 III is designed as a standard zoom lens in which high image quality is ensured throughout the focal length range by the use of an aspherical element in one of the lens groups. Only environmentally-friendly lead-free glass is used for the optics. This lens also includes distance metering information that provides compatibility with the E-TTL II flash system.
- Renowned for ultra fast, ultra quiet, precision autofocus, this Canon EF lens has its own microprocessor controlled focusing motor for optimum performance
- From ultra-wide angle perspective, this lens can infinitely zoom to normal and portrait perspectives for diverse applications
- New mechanical construction and lubrication for smoother zooming action
- Accepts optional EW-60C lens hood
- Accepts optional 58mm-size Filters
|Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM Super Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Lowest used price: $6,199.00
List price: $18,200.00
Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM Super Telephoto Lens with Lens Case and HoodSuper telephoto L-series lenswith an Image Stabilizer for use in track and field sports as well as low-light nature and wildlifephotography. The fluorite element and two UD-glass elements result in high resolution and high contrast. The ring USM and an improved AF drive algorithm make the AF speed the fastest in the world when used with the EOS-1v and EOS-3. This lens has the same AF stop and focus preset features as the EF300mm f/2.8L IS USM. Specifications:Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 400mm 1:2.8 Lens Construction: 17 elements in 13 groups DiagonalAngle of View: 6º 10' Focus Adjustment: Innerfocusing system with USM Closest Focusing Distance: 3m / 9.8 ft.; Filter Size: 52mm Drop-In Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 6.4" x 13.7", 11.8lbs. / 163.0 x 349.0mm, 5,370g
- EF mount; super telephoto lens
- Fluorite and Ultra-low Dispersion-glass; image stabilizer; internal focusing; full-time manual focus
- 400mm focal length
- f/2.8 maximum aperture
- Ring-type UltraSonic Motor (USM)
|Canon EF 28-90mm f/4-5.6 II USM Standard Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Lowest used price: $49.99
List price: $189.99
- EF mount; standard zoom lens
- Aspherical lens
- 28-90mm focal length
- f/4-5.6 maximum aperture
- Micro UltraSonic Motor (USM)