|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|HDE LX-1010B Digital Luxmeter Light Meter with LCD Display - Range up to 50,000 Lux
Lowest new price: $15.99
Lowest used price: $12.99
List price: $18.99
The digital lux meter LX1010B can measure up to 50,000 lux, approximately 5,000 footcandles. It's used for checking the level of luminance, luminance is a measure of the amount of light falling on a surface. It is defined as: 'the density of the luminous flux incident on a surface'. It is the quotient of the luminous flux by the area of the surface when the latter is uniformly illuminated.. This convenient gadget is widely used in many areas such as construction, inspection, photography and etc.
High Accuracy and rapid response
Low battery alert
Display: 3-1/2 digit 18mm LCD
Power: 9V battery
Ranges: 0 - 50,000 Lux
Sampling rate: 0.4second
Operating temperature: 32°F-122°F (0°C-50°C)
Battery life: 200 hours (estimate)
Dimensions: 4.6x2.7x1.1 inch (118x70x29mm)
1 piece Lux meter LX1010B,
1 piece Carrying case,
1 piece 9V battery,
1 piece User manual.
The light sensor is under the cap. You must remove the cap for it to work properly
- Digital light meter luxmeter will allow you to measure the lighting in an area
- Uses a 9V battery (not included) | Accurate up to 50,000 lux +/- 5%
- Separate light sensor allows you to take measurements at an optimal position
- Perfect for school science fair projects to determine how the intensity of a point source of light changes with distance
- Great for determining the proper exposure for a photograph to help determine shutter speed and f-number
|DGK Color Tools DKC-Pro 5" x 7" Set of 2 White Balance and Color Calibration Charts with 12% and 18% Gray - Pro Quality - Includes Frame Stand and User Guide
Lowest new price: $18.88
List price: $16.99
Brand: DGK Color Tools
LIMITED TIME SALE!! The DGK Color Tools DKC-Pro Set of 2 Cards:
This is the professional version of our popular DKK Card, supplied in a 2-pack with frame stand for hands-free tabletop use. Compare with the Colorchecker card. The DKC-Pro Multifunction Color Chart performs several key tasks in photography: White balance, exposure setting, and color correction. DKC-Pro card can also be used with our free software to create custom DNG camera profiles.
This high quality card features several essential photographer's tools:
Chart contains 18 scientifically prepared color targets for color correction and exposure setting in cameras, video, displays, and printers. Features multiple neutral gray targets (with 12% and 18% gray) for accurate white balance in all conditions. 6-step gray scale for exposure setting in film and digital cameras. Use gray scale to adjust and control proper exposure with a light meter or histogram function of DSLR. and HD video cameras. Creates custom DNG profiles.
Highly accurate n-Chrome coated colors:
The color patches on the DKC-Pro cards are 100% coated with DGK's n-Chrome process. Saturation, luminance, and accuracy are increased and metamerism is eliminated. The patches represent primary colors, process colors, and natural colors such as skin, flowers, and foliage. Use as a reference the studio or post-production to compare and analyze color differences or errors.
What's in the box:
2 DKC-Pro cards - 5.0 x 7.0" (12.7 x 17.8 cm), complete instructions, and frame stand for hands-free use.
Designed in Boston and made in USA:
DKC-Pro is engineered for DSLR's, HD camcorders, DSLR video, and HD digital still cameras.
- Professional version of our popular DKK Card with n-Chrome coated color targets
- The color patches are 100% coated with DGK's n-Chrome process, allowing for a much higher level of color saturation, luminance, and accuracy, while getting rid of metamerism.
- Includes 2 DKC-Pro Cards - Each with Precision 12% and 18% Gray reference for white balance plus 18-Color patches for superior digital color correction
- Use DKC-Pro to create custom DNG camera profiles with free downloaded software (requires Adobe Photoshop)
- Detailed instructions included for Picasa , Photoshop Lightroom , Photoshop Elements and Photoshop. Includes frame stand for hands-free use.
|PhotoVision 14 Inch Pocket One Shot Digital Calibration Target with DVD, Collapsible Disc Exposure Aid for Digital Cameras
Lowest new price: $72.28
Loss of Highlight or Shadow detail is reduced or eliminated by the use of this 14" Digital Target which has black, white & 18 % gray panels that feedback through the camera's histogram providing correct exposure with predictable results. Still large enough to fill the frame in most situations but folds to just 6 inches to allow carrying in your pocket or instant access when using with the included belt pouch slip case. Soft silver fabric on the backside creates an efficient reflective surface to open up the shadows. Created by photographer Ed Pierce, perfect for the Digital Image Maker both in the studio or on the go. The Panel feeds back through the camera's Histogram. Rather than using a single middle tonal value, you can customize your exposure based on the histogram spikes that record the highlight & shadows. The Neutral 3-Tone Panels allow for custom white balancing, accurate metering and exposure monitoring through the camera's histogram function all with a single shot. Vastly improves setup time over the original target, minimizing the need for post correction to your image files. Drastically reduce your workflow on the back-end by getting it right on the front-end. By using the Digital Calibration Target, you can achieve perfect exposures and white balance every time. Included is a One Hour Instructional DVD featuring Ed Pierce, the Target's inventor. The DVD provides an in-depth understanding of di
- Loss of Highlight or Shadow detail
- Reduced or Eliminated by the use of this 14" Digital Target
- Still large enough to fill the frame in most situations
- Soft silver fabric on the backside creates an efficient reflective surface to open up the shadows
- Vastly improves setup time over the original target
|HOLDPEAK 881D Digital Illuminance/Light Meter, 0.1 - 400,000 Lux, 1 - 40,000 FC Luxmeter
Lowest new price: $21.49
List price: $21.49
- Please Note: It is HOLDPEAK brand, not generic light meter.
- The Digital Light meters are used in the general field of lighting, where they can help to reduce the amount of waste light used in the home, light pollution outdoors, and plant growing to ensure proper light levels.
- Display: 3999
- Power: two 1.5V battery
- Ranges: 0.1-400,000 Lux; 1-40,000FC
- Accuracy: ±4%rdg ±0.5%f.s (less 10,000 Lux;1,000 FC) / ±5%rdg ±10dgt (over 10,000 Lux;1,000FC)
- Repeatability: ±2%
- Temperature Characteristic: ±1%C
- Photo detector type: Silicon Photo Diode with Filter
- Operating temperature: 32-104 degrees F (0-40 degrees C)
- Sampling rate: 2-3 times per second
- Battery life: 200 hours (estimate)
- Weight: Approx. 188 g (including battery)
- Dimensions: 174 x 51 x 32 mm
- 1 x HOLDPEAK HP-881D Light Meter
- 1 x Carrying case
- 2 x 1.5V battery
- 1 x User manual
- Range: 0.1 - 400,000Lux; 1 - 40,000FC
- High Accuracy and rapid response, Auto Zeroing
- Over-range indication, Unit and Sign display for easy reading
- Data Hold & Peak-Data hold switches, Low power consumption, Short rise and fall time
- QUALITY ASSURANCE- If there is any product quality issue, please feel free to contact us!
- EXHALE 365 - SELF ACTIVATED CO2 BAG HOMEGROWN for GROW ROOMS & TENTS + THCiTY LIGHTNING GLOVES
- VIVOSUN Air Stone 2PCS 4 X 2 Inch Large Air Stone Cylinder for Aquarium and Hydroponics Air Pump (2PCS 4 x 2 Inch)
- VIVOSUN 48"x24"x60" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing 2'x4'
- HOLDPEAK 881C Digital Illuminance/Light Meter with Peak Hold, Lux/FC Unit, Data Hold and Backlight, Range 0.1-200,000Lux, 0.01-20,000FC
- VIVOSUN Hydroponic 600 Watt HPS MH Grow Light Air Cooled Reflector Kit - Easy to set up, High Stability & Compatibility ( Enhanced Version )
- VIVOSUN 5-Pack 5 Gallon Grow Bags Heavy Duty 300G Thickened Nonwoven Plant Fabric Pots with Handles
- General Hydroponics pH Control Kit
- Botanicare HYDROGUARD Bacillus Root Inoculant, 1-Quart
- AcuRite 00613 Humidity Monitor with Indoor Thermometer, Digital Hygrometer and Humidity Gauge Indicator
- General Hydroponics Ph 4.01 & Ph 7.0 Calibration Solution Kit, 8 oz
|DGK Color Tools DKK 5" x 7" Set of 2 White Balance and Color Calibration Charts with 12% and 18% Gray - Includes Frame Stand and User Guide
Lowest new price: $36.08
List price: $12.95
Brand: DGK Color Tools
Model: FBA_DGK - DKK 5x7
The DGK Color Tools DKK Set of 2 Cards:
This is the screen printed version of our popular 5" x 7" color chart, now in a convenient 2-pack with complete instructions and a frame stand for hands-free tabletop use. The DKK 5"x7" color chart assists in the performance of several tasks in photography: white balance, exposure setting and color correction.
This economical card features several essential photographer's tools:
Contains 18 scientifically prepared color targets for color correction and exposure setting in cameras, video, displays, and printers. The color chart features multiple neutral gray targets includes 12% and 18% gray for accurate white balance in all lighting conditions. A 6-step gray scale enables exposure setting in both film and digital cameras. Gray scale to adjust and control proper exposure using the light meter or histogram function of DSLR and HD video cameras.
Screen printed reference color chart:
The color patches on the DKK cards represent the primary colors, process colors, and natural colors such as human skin, sky, flowers, fruit, and foliage. The card creates an objective reference to be used in the studio or in your post-production work to compare and analyze any color differences or errors. This way, you can be assured of perfect digital colors every time, from capture - to display - to print.
What's in the box:
The package contains 2 DKK cards each 5.0 x 7.0" (12.7 x 17.8 cm), complete instructions, and a frame stand for hands-free tabletop use. .
Designed in Boston, Massachusetts and made in USA:
DGK DKK 5"x7" Color Chart is engineered for today's mirrorless digital cameras, DSLR's, HD camcorders, digital video SLR cameras, and high definition digital still cameras. Proudly made in USA.
- Includes 2 DKK Cards - Each with Precision 12% and 18% Gray reference for white balance plus 18-Color patches for superior digital color correction
- Array of 18 color patches with natural, chromatic, primary and gray scale colors, arranged in three rows.
- Convenient 5" x 7'" (127 x 178 mm) double-sided screen print construction, archival quality acid-free materials and full user guide
- Includes convenient paper frame folder to protect the card surface and allow easy tabletop display during use. Card slides into folder from the side.
- Detailed instructions included for Picasa , Photoshop Lightroom , Photoshop Elements and Photoshop
|Gossen GO H264A Sixtomat F2 Light Meter f/Flash, Ambient, Cine and Reflective Metering (Black)
Lowest new price: $199.88
List price: $199.88
Model: GO H264A
With its outstanding diversity and high performance, the SIXTOMAT F2 is the ideal standard tool for demanding amateurs with their own studio flash kits, lighting specialists and filmmakers. The included technology and features are high quality, and operation is clear-cut and easy to understand. The universal SIXTOMAT F2 is laid out for use in the studio, as well as outdoors. It makes quick work of incident and reflected light measurements for flash and ambient light, displays mixed lighting conditions as well as required multiple flashes, and performs contrast measurements. The calculated exposure values can be displayed either in full, 1/2 or 1/3 increments. It masters all common lighting situations for analog and digital photography, as well as filmmaking, with outstanding precision and time-tested quality.Battery AA battery size Display Type LCD Height 4.65 in Max EV 0.1EV Max f-Stop f/90 Max Shutter Speed 60 min Min F-Stop f/1 Min Shutter Speed 1/8000 Multiple Flash Capable yes Number of Batteries 1 number of batteries Weight 0.66 lbs. Width 2.56 in
- Microprocessor controlled
- Digital LCD display in tenths of stops
- Storage of settings and readings
- Programmable exposure correction combinations of a given reading
- Aperture or shutter priority preselection
|Extech HD450 Datalogging Heavy Duty Light Meter
Lowest new price: $240.56
Lowest used price: $659.06
List price: $269.99
These light meters offer wide measuring range up to 400,000 lux (40,000 fc), and provide cosine- and color-corrected capabilities. Meters feature a precision silicon photo diode and spectral response filter, and include relative mode indicating a change in light levels. Datalogging model (50512-32) automatically stores up to 16,000 readings or manually stores/recalls up to 99 readings. Datalogging model allows the automatic or manual storing/recall of readings
Includes Windows software and USB cable
Offering automatic datalogging, the Extech HD450 light meter automatically stores up to 16,000 readings or manually store/recall up to 99 readings. It features a large backlit LCD display with a 40-segment bar graph, has a wide range to 40,000Fc or 400,000 Lux, and reads cosine and color corrected measurements.
The HD450 utilizes precision silicon photo diode and the spectral response filter and has the handy backlight for readings in low light level areas. The peak mode (10S) captures the highest readings and the relative mode indicates the change in the light levels. This meter offers minimum/maximum reading, a data hold function that freezes the display, a heavy duty rugged double molded housing, and a light sensor with a 3-foot (1-meter) cable.
You can connect the HD450 to a Windows-powered PC via the included USB cable to download readings to the included software. The HD450 measures 6.7 x 3.1 x 1.6 inches (HxWxD), weighs 13.7 ounces, and is powered by a single 9-volt battery. It's backed by a three-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
HD450 Datalogging Heavy Duty Light Meter, light sensor with 3-foot cable and protective cover, USB cable, Windows datalogging software, hard carrying case, 9-volt battery, operating instructions
Automatically stores up to 16,000 readings (view larger).
HD450 Datalogging Heavy Duty Light Meter
At a Glance:
- Automatically stores up to 16,000 readings or manually store/recall up to 99 readings
- Large backlit LCD display with 40-segment bar graph
- Built-in USB port, included software
- Powered by single 9-volt battery
- Three-year limited warranty
- Automatically stores up to 16,000 readings or manually store/recall up to 99 readings
- Large backlit LCD display with 40-segment bar graph
- Wide range to 40,000Fc or 400,000 Lux
- Peak mode (10µS) captures highest reading
- Built-in USB port includes software
|RCstyle DJI Spark light Cover Arm LED Lamp Cap Replacement Spare Part
Lowest new price: $16.99
4pcs LED cover for DJI Spark Drone.
- Compatible with DJI Spark Drone.
- Replacement spare parts when the cover lost during the flight or transportation.
- Made of high quality material,perfect size as the original set.
- Original full set with 4 pcs of Light covers+ 4 plugs
- DJI Spark drones are not included.
- DJI Genuine 4730s Quick Release Folding Propellers For Spark Drone, 2 Pairs
- DJI Spark Intelligent Battery, Black (CP.PT.000789)
- DJI Spark Drone Carrying Case by DOUBI - fit for 4 Drone Batteries, Remote Controller, Propeller Guard, Battery Charger and other accessories
- Kuuqa 5 Pcs Accessories Kits for Dji Spark, Including 2 In 1 Propeller Guard with Foldable Landing Gear, Gimbal Camera Guard, Lens Hood, Finger Guard Board, Joystick Protector (Dji Spark Not Included)
- Mavic Pro Mavic Air Spark Signal Booster Threeking DJI Mavic Pro / Mavic Air / Spark Controller Signal Booster Range Extender Foldable Parabolic Antenna Extender DJI Accessories
- Nicertain DJI Spark Accessories Kits, Propeller Guards + Foldable Landing Gear Leg Extenders, 2 in 1 Accessories Set for DJI Spark Drone
- DJI Spark Set of 4 of Quick Release Props Folding Propellers Propeller Blades … (Blue)
- Anbee Spark Propellers 4730F Colored Props Blades for DJI Spark Drone, 8pcs (Red+White, 2 sets)
- DJI Spark Remote Controller, Black (CP.PT.000792)
- O'woda Micro USB to Lightning Data Cable 11.4inch Nylon Braided Reverse Micro USB Connector for DJI Mavic Pro / Spark to iPhone iPad (Black)
|Extech 401027 Pocket Sized Candle Light Meter
Lowest new price: $64.55
List price: $99.99
What's included: remote light sensor with cover, and one 9 V battery. Ideal for quick and easy light checks. Small size for use anywhere and anytime. Large 3-½-digit LCD display
- Measuring ranges 200, 2000-Feet candles
- Max. resolution 0.1-Feet candle
- Simple operation
- Built-in stand
- Sensor has 47-Inch (1.2m) coiled cable
|Sekonic C-700-U Spectromaster Color Meter (401-702)
Lowest new price: $1,499.00
List price: $1,499.00
The Sonic Spectrometer C-700-U is designed for motion and still Image capturers who must produce quality results with proper subject color while working with multiple types and brands of light sources. A full-spectrum color meter, the C-700-U can precisely measure LED, HMI, and Fluorescent as well as tungsten, natural light and electronic flash. The C-700-Us' large color touch screen displays light-source color spectrum and CRI for multiple sources plus Kelvin (correlated color temperature), Illuminance (foot-candle or Lux) and light source filtration values in Mired, CC as well as filter correction values for major light source and lens filter brands. Its high-resolution measuring system, featuring CMOS sensor, enables capturing spikes in light source output to provide unsurpassed color measurement accuracy. Different than any spectrometer today, the C-700-U meters not only displays more light-source information, it also provides filtration information to correct and modify light color for cleaner recording and simpler post process.
- ONLY SEKONIC METERS THAT ARE SHIPPED BY AND SOLD BY AMAZON.COM OR OTHER AUTHORIZED SEKONIC DEALERS CAN ENSURE THAT YOU ARE RECEIVING GOODS THAT HAVE PROPER FCC COMMUNICATION AND ARE COVERED BY A USA WARRANTY. THE AMAZON OFFER MAY BE SEEN TO THE RIGHT. GREY MARKET SEKONIC METERS WILL NOT APLICABLE FOR A US WARRANTY.
- Multiply color touch-screen has display modes
- Wide measurement range of Color Temperature and illumination
- Numerical display includes Kelvin (K), Illuminance (lux), LB/CC Filters, LB/CC Index, CRI (Ra, R1 thru. R15), and uv.
- The world's first spectrometer that measures flash illumination using wireless triggering with PocketWizard receiver attached flash units (C-700R Only).
Page 4 of 61
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.