|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Luxi For All - Smartphone Light Meter Attachment
Lowest new price: $21.99
List price: $21.99
Brand: Extrasensory Devices
100% Profits to Charity
Luxi For All originated in a Kickstarter campaign in 2014. Following up on the success of our original Luxi models for iPhone 4/4S and iPhone 5/5s, Luxi For All brings light metering capabilities to the full line of iOS devices, as well as a majority of Android devices.
Extrasensory Devices is a 100% Giving Company. The profits generated by sales of Luxi For All support charities that foster creativity in young people through photography, thereby helping underserved children tell their own stories.
We Donate All Luxi Profits To:
- 100 Cameras - Empowers kids to express themselves and to change their communities through photography.
- The Pablove Foundation - Fights childhood cancer with love.
- Luxi For All is a diffusion dome that clips over your device's front-facing camera
- Luxi For All allows for more accurate light metering
- Luxi For All works with the free Luxi Apps for iOS and Android
- Works with all iPhones, iPad 2 and newer, and iPods Touch with front-facing camera
- Compatible with majority of Android devices
|QIAYA Photography Light Stands for Relfectors, Softboxes, Lights, Umbrellas, Backgrounds
Lowest new price: $19.99
List price: $49.99
The Qiaya Ring Light Stand is a must have with any of the Photographic Ring Lights
- One black aluminum light stand
- Height is adjustable from 2' 9" - 6' 8"
- 1/4" screw tip on the stem; Max load of 7 lbs; Made from aluminum alloy with a professional black satin finish
- Folds up quickly and easily
- Zero Risk to Buy! 100% money back guarantee. ANY defectiveness for ANY reasons, we offer to send a FREE new one WITHOUT returning old one, PLUS full refund without any hassle.
|CameraTrax 24ColorCard-3x5 (OneSnapColor) with White Balance and User Guidebook
Lowest new price: $29.95
List price: $37.95
The CameraTrax OneSnapColor FlipCard design, with invisible magnetic latch, is a snap to open, close and use. The outside is laminated to protect the precision 24Color and GreyBalanceCard inside. At 3.25 x 4.75 inches, the OneSnapColor card easily slips into a shirt pocket or camera bag and at just 2 ounces, you can take it everywhere. The FlipCard design gives quick access to both Grey and Color cards at the same time. IT'S EASY to improve the color of your photos in 3 simple steps: 1) white-balance your camera using the Grey side, 2) photograph the Color side and then photograph your subject and 3) use the auto-adjust features of your photo software in your computer. INSTRUCTIONS are included, in a 32-page full-color guide book, for Picasa (Free from Google), Photoshop Lightroom, Photoshop Elements and Photoshop CS4. The User's Guide also includes discussion of color balance theory and an additional section for advanced users. ADVANCED USERS: Colors are measured after the printing cures and the NIST-traceable RGB measured data is then printed directly on the card for every color-patch for more precision. Advanced users can follow the more in-depth procedures in the User's Guide (not provided with the 2x3 card product). The 24ColorCard is also compatible with Photoshop ACR and Adobe DNG Profile Editor for creating DNG profiles. NOTE: Like all quality photographic color references, these precision colors are NOT plastic-laminated (which would damage color accuracy) so do not let the colors get wet. The User's Guide is an integral part of the product so is not available as a free download. CameraTrax 24ColorCards are designed and manufactured in the US. Other card sizes include: -2x3 (2x3-in). CameraTrax reserves the right to make product changes at any time without notice. QUESTIONS: You can always email 'info' at CameraTrax.com.
- Precision NIST traceable color, RGB values and sub-pixel print resolution for superior digital color correction
- FlipCard with laminated cover & magnetic latch includes both 24-Color and White Balance references
- Rigid construction, archival quality acid-free materials and better than 99% stable matte-finish measured reference colors
- Detailed 32-page full-color User's Guide includes instructions for Picasa 3.8, Photoshop Lightroom 3, Photoshop Elements 9.0 and Photoshop CS4
- Easy 3 step process makes improving your digital photo color simple.
|Datacolor SpyderCheckr SCK100
Lowest new price: $134.00
Lowest used price: $89.00
List price: $139.00
Datacolor SCK100 Datacolor SpyderCheckr
- Consistent Color Control - Your RAW workflow is made fast and easy with SpyderCheckr and its RAW calibration software, providing a color standard for any camera. This will help decrease your post-production time
- 48 spectrally engineered color patches
- Neutral Gray target and Gray ramp - For in-camera white balance and visual neutrality analysis
- Extensive skintone samples for portrait and fashion photography
|Andoer 60cm / 24" Foldable Grey/White Balance 18% Grey Gray Reference Reflector Card with Carrying Bag
Lowest new price: $14.90
List price: $14.98
18% grey card reflector.
Works with your light meter or digital camera.
White color on back side.
Comes with a zippered bag.
Material: PU, could be cleaning with water
Color: Grey & White
Card Size: Approx. 60 * 60cm / 24 * 24in
Card Weight: 246g / 8.7oz
Package Size: 24 * 23 * 3.5cm / 9.4 * 9.1 * 1.4in
Package Weight: 277g / 9.8oz
1 * 18% Gray White Balance Focus Card
1 * Carrying Bag
- This gray card is to provide a standard reference object for exposure determination in photography.
- 18% grey card reflector.
- Works with your light meter or digital camera.
- White color on back side.
- Comes with a zippered bag.
- Lightdow 12 x 12 Inch (30 x 30 cm) White Balance 18% Gray Reference Reflector Grey Card with Carry Bag [folded version]
- StudioFX SANDBAG Sand Bag SADDLEBAG Double Zipper Design 4 BAGS WEIGHT BAGS FOR PHOTO VIDEO STUDIO STAND by Kaezi
- Tascam DR-60DmkII 4-Channel Portable Audio Recorder for DSLR
- Neewer Black Metal Microphone Boompole Support Holder
- Ball Head Hot Shoe Mount Adapter 360 Degree Swivel Ballhead Shoe Mount 1/4" Tripod Screw Head with Lock and Hot Shoe Adapter for DSLR Camera Camcorder Video Light LCD Monitors Photography Studio
- Fasmov Heavy Duty Photographic Sandbag Studio Video Sand Bag for Light Stands, Boom Stand, Tripod ,Pack of 4
- DGK Color Tools DKK 5" x 7" Set of 2 White Balance and Color Calibration Charts with 12% and 18% Gray - Includes Frame Stand and User Guide
- Powerextra 2 Pack Replacement Sony NP-F970 Battery 8800mAh for Sony DCR-VX2100, DSR-PD150, DSR-PD170, FDR-AX1, HDR-AX2000, HDR-FX1, HDR-FX7, HDR-FX1000, HVL-LBPB, HVR-HD1000U, HVR-V1U, HVR-Z1P
- Aputure H198 Amaran CRI 95+ On Camera Daylight Temperature Light (Black)
- Flash Diffuser Reflector Kit - Bend Bounce Positionable Diffuser + Silver/White Reflector for Speedlight, Universal Mount for Canon Nikon etc
|Sekonic C-700-U Spectromaster Color Meter (401-702)
Lowest new price: $1,499.00
List price: $1,499.00
The Sonic Spectrometer C-700-U is designed for motion and still Image capturers who must produce quality results with proper subject color while working with multiple types and brands of light sources. A full-spectrum color meter, the C-700-U can precisely measure LED, HMI, and Fluorescent as well as tungsten, natural light and electronic flash. The C-700-Us' large color touch screen displays light-source color spectrum and CRI for multiple sources plus Kelvin (correlated color temperature), Illuminance (foot-candle or Lux) and light source filtration values in Mired, CC as well as filter correction values for major light source and lens filter brands. Its high-resolution measuring system, featuring CMOS sensor, enables capturing spikes in light source output to provide unsurpassed color measurement accuracy. Different than any spectrometer today, the C-700-U meters not only displays more light-source information, it also provides filtration information to correct and modify light color for cleaner recording and simpler post process.
- ONLY SEKONIC METERS THAT ARE SHIPPED BY AND SOLD BY AMAZON.COM OR OTHER AUTHORIZED SEKONIC DEALERS CAN ENSURE THAT YOU ARE RECEIVING GOODS THAT HAVE PROPER FCC COMMUNICATION AND ARE COVERED BY A USA WARRANTY. THE AMAZON OFFER MAY BE SEEN TO THE RIGHT. GREY MARKET SEKONIC METERS WILL NOT APLICABLE FOR A US WARRANTY.
- Multiply color touch-screen has display modes
- Wide measurement range of Color Temperature and illumination
- Numerical display includes Kelvin (K), Illuminance (lux), LB/CC Filters, LB/CC Index, CRI (Ra, R1 thru. R15), and uv.
- The world's first spectrometer that measures flash illumination using wireless triggering with PocketWizard receiver attached flash units (C-700R Only).
|Extech 401027 Pocket Sized Candle Light Meter
Lowest new price: $52.15
Lowest used price: $63.27
List price: $99.99
What's included: remote light sensor with cover, and one 9 V battery. Ideal for quick and easy light checks. Small size for use anywhere and anytime. Large 3-½-digit LCD display
- Measuring ranges 200, 2000-Feet candles
- Max. resolution 0.1-Feet candle
- Simple operation
- Built-in stand
- Sensor has 47-Inch (1.2m) coiled cable
|CameraTrax 24ColorCard-2x3 with White Balance and User Guidebook
Lowest new price: $12.95
List price: $17.95
This 2x3 color card, with rigid construction and precision printed reference colors is a very inexpensive path to better digital color. The small size is not a problem as the print resolution exceeds camera resolution and most digital cameras automatically find the grey-area when performing a white-balance and you can just zoom-in to frame the whole color card. IT'S EASY to improve the color of your photos in 3 simple steps: 1) white-balance your camera using the Neutral GreyBalanceCard side, 2) photograph the Color side and then photograph your subject and 3) use the auto-adjust features of your photo software in your computer. INSTRUCTIONS are included, in a 24-page full-color guide book, for Picasa (Free from Google), Photoshop Lightroom, Photoshop Elements and Photoshop CS4. For more advanced users, the User's Guide also includes discussion of color balance theory, additional software adjustment procedures and default card color data. NOTE: Like all quality photographic color references, the colors are not plastic-laminated (which would damage color accuracy) so do not let the colors get wet. The User's Guide is an integral part of the product so is not available as a free download. CameraTrax 24ColorCards are designed and manufactured in the US. Other card sizes include the -3x5 OneSnapColor (3.25x4.75-in). CameraTrax reserves the right to make product changes at any time without notice. QUESTIONS: You can always email 'info' at CameraTrax.com.
- Rigid Construction, Wallet sized 2x3-in 24ColorCard (with White-Balance on reverse side) in a convenient protective Tyvek sleeve
- Precision 24 reference color printing exceeds camera resolution for superior digital color correction
- Double-sided construction, archival quality acid-free materials and better than 99% stable matte-finish measured reference colors
- Detailed 24-page full-color User's Guide explains color balance theory and includes instructions for Picasa 3.8, Photoshop Lightroom 3, Photoshop Elements 9.0 and Photoshop CS4
- Easy 3 step process makes improving your digital photo color simple.
|VC Meter II Black LED Silicon Add On Exposure Meter
Lowest new price: $225.00
From a Voigtlander USA Distributor, full one year parts and labor USA warranty. Beware foreign sellers without USA warranty!. This is a great very small LED meter to add to meterless cameras. Fits in the accessory shoe. Black.
- Voigtlander VC Meter II Black LED Silicon Add On Exposure Meter
- Small Compact accessory shoe mount LED light meter
- Designed for classic meterless rangefinder cameras
- Usable on any camera with an accessory shoe - or around your neck
|Neewer Large Size 2 Card Set 8" x 10" -White Balance / Exposure Card 18% Gray Card Set for Digital and Film Photography
Lowest new price: $9.99
List price: $9.99
An excellent picture is produced with the precise exposure. If the light in scene is excessively bright or dark, exposure deviation might be produced.
Gray card can balance all mixed lights to be 18% neutral gray. With a photometer you'll get precise exposure value by means of recording the light that was reflected from the grey card. (it can measure the exposure value through the exposure photometer, the TTL SLR camera and the digital camera etc.)
A 18% grey card not only have the use of measuring the camera exposure value, also be able to adjust color balance and revert the color truly and perfectly by controlling the gray balance in digital photography.
Grey Card size: 25*20*0.5cm / 8*10"
1 x grey card
1 x white card
- A 18% grey card not only have the use of measuring the camera exposure value, also be able to adjust color balance and revert the color truly and perfectly by controlling the gray balance in digital photography.
- Works with any film and digital camera, for JPEG and RAW files.
- Gray card 18% reflectance, white card, 90% reflectance.
- Gray card can balance all mixed lights to be 18% neutral gray. With a photometer you??ll get precise exposure value by means of recording the light that was reflected from the grey card. (it can measure the exposure value through the exposure photometer, the TTL SLR camera and the digital camera etc.)
- Set includes: 1x Grey Card / 1x White Card
Page 4 of 62
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.