|Ultrafine Unicolor C-41 Powder Developer Kit (1 Liter)
Lowest new price: $29.95
List price: $29.95
THIS ITEM WILL EITHER BE SHIPPED IN BOX SHOWN IN PICTURE 1 OR IN SEALED FOIL BAG SHOWN IN PICTURE 4 DEPENDING ON BUYER LOCATION,BOTH CONTENTS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME Develop any color negative or or B&W type C-41 process film such as Ilford XP-2 Super, Kodak T400CN or BW400CN. Instructions for various processing temperatures and steps for hand tank, rotary tube or automatic rotary processors included. One liter will process approximately eight rolls of 35mm x 36 exp. film with reuse for extended life.
- 1 Liter Kit contains:
- Developer-66.3 grams
- Blix A-161 grams
- Blix B-82 grams
- Stabilizer-4.99 grams
|Kodak Photo-Flo 200 Solution, 16oz
Lowest new price: $7.99
List price: $12.00
Brand: Electron Microscopy Sciences
It decreases water surface tension and minimizes water marks and drying streaks on film; speed dries
|Ilford Ilfosol-3 General Purpose Developer for Black & White Film, Liquid Concentrate 500 Milliliter Bottle.
Lowest new price: $9.95
List price: $10.27
ILFORD ILFOSOL - S is a general purpose, black and white film developer based on several modern developing agents. It is particularly suited to developing medium and slow speed films, such as FP4 Plus and PAN F Plus. ILFOSOL - S gives fine grain and excellent sharpness with full film speed. It is supplied as a liquid concentrate in 16 ounce (473ml) containers for easy and economical one - shot processing. The recommended dilution is 1+9. For greater economy, and to enable practical development times to be used when processing at higher temperatures, ILFOSOL - S can be used at 1+14.
- A General Purpose Liquid Concentrate Black and White Film Developer.
- Particularly Suited to Developing Medium and Slow Speed Films.
- Gives Fine Grain and Good Sharpness with Full Film Speed.
|Kodak D-76 Developer Powder, B and W Film 1 Gallon
Lowest new price: $5.98
List price: $9.99
D-76 for black & white film processing, provides full emulsion speed and excellent shadow detail with normal contrast, and produces fine grain. Moderately fine grain, excellent development latitude. One gallon mix is in powder form and must be mixed with water before use. You'll find it an excellent choice for almost any general photo application.
- For general use in developing black & white negatives
- Yields full emulsion speed and good shadow detail with normal contrast
- Moderately fine grain, excellent development latitude
- For normal or push processing
- Powder concentrate mixes with water for 1 Gallon working solution
|Ilford 1984262 Rapid, Paper for Liquid 1 Litre
Lowest new price: $9.95
List price: $11.06
Ilford Rapid Fixer - 1 Liter
- Ilford Rapid Fixer 1 Liter
|Fixer for paper and film, 1Gallon mix
Lowest new price: $12.95
List price: $15.99
- Mixes to working strength
- Black and white chemistry
- Mixes to One Gallon
- Powder form stores for long periods of time
|Kodak Indicator Stop Bath For Black and White Films And Papers, 1-Pint Bottle To Make 8-Gallons.
Lowest new price: $25.74
List price: $25.74
Concentrated liquid stop bath that turns purplish blue to signal exhaustion. Dilute one part concentrate with 64 parts water.
- Non-hardening, general- purpose stop bath for use with films and papers
- Contains an indicator to signal exhaustion
- Dilute 1 part concentrate with 63 parts water
|Kodak Kodafix Black & White Film and Paper Fixer with Hardener, Liquid, Makes 1 Gallon for Film, 2 Gallons for Paper.
Lowest new price: $7.99
List price: $18.75
Kodak Kodafix Black & White Film and Paper Fixer with Hardener, Liquid, Makes 1 Gallon for Film, 2 Gallons for Paper.
- KODAK Kodafix Black & White Film and Paper Fixer with Hardener, Liquid, Makes 1 Gallon for Film, 2 Gallons for Paper.
|Sprint Standard Black & White Film Developer 20 Liter
Lowest new price: $254.38
List price: $254.38
STANDARD is the basic film developer in SPRINT's B&W processing system. All solutions for this process are in liquid concentrate form: 1 liter of STANDARD concentrate will make 10 liters of working solution to develop at least 50 rollsof film, or enough replenished solution to develop 110 rolls. STANDARD inhibits agitation streaks, does not block up highlights with over-development and does not contain Metol which can cause skin rashes! CHECKLIST for B&W Negative Films STANDARD B&W Film Developer BLOCK Stop Bath RECORD Speed Fixer RECORD Alum Hardening Converter ARCHIVE Fixer Remover END RUN Wetting Agent & Stabilizer
- Sprint Standard Black & White Film Developer 20 Liter
|Ilford Ilfostop Stop Bath - 500ml
Lowest new price: $7.95
List price: $8.10
Ilford Ilfostop Stop Bath 500ml