|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Kodak Kodafix Black & White Film and Paper Fixer with Hardener, Liquid, Makes 1 Gallon for Film, 2 Gallons for Paper.
Lowest new price: $7.99
List price: $15.73
Kodak Kodafix Black & White Film and Paper Fixer with Hardener, Liquid, Makes 1 Gallon for Film, 2 Gallons for Paper.
- KODAK Kodafix Black & White Film and Paper Fixer with Hardener, Liquid, Makes 1 Gallon for Film, 2 Gallons for Paper.
|Photographic Emulsion Cleaner 4 oz spray
Lowest new price: $19.99
List price: $14.00
Brand: Photographic Solutions, Inc.
PEC-12 Photographic Emulsion Cleaner is an archival, non-water based cleaner for color & black and white prints, slides and negatives. PEC-12 removes ink, finger oils, adhesives, mildew and other non-water based stains.
In many cases, PEC-12 removes grease pencil, adhesive residue, finger oils, ball-point pen, fungus, smoke & soot damage, laser separation oil and most permanent inks. Containing no water, PEC-12 dries instantly with no emulsion swelling and leaves no residue. PEC-12 is also available in a convenient 32 ounce refill.
- Trusted by the world's most prestigious photographers, labs, museums and publishers
- Removes virtually all non-water based stains from color and B&W slides, negatives and prints
- Containing no water, PEC-12 dries instantly with no emulsion swelling and leaves no residue.
- Made In the USA
|Ultrafine Unicolor C-41 Powder Developer Kit (2 Liter)
Lowest new price: $49.95
List price: $49.95
Develop any color negative or or B&W type C-41 process film such as Ilford XP-2 Super, Kodak T400CN or BW400CN. Instructions for various processing temperatures and steps for hand tank, rotary tube or automatic rotary processors included. One liter will process approximately eight rolls of 35mm x 36 exp. film with reuse for extended life.
- 2 Liter Kit contains:
- Developer-132.6 grams
- Blix A-322 grams
- Blix B-164 grams
- Stabilizer-9.98 grams
|Edwal Anti-Stat Film Cleaner, for Black & White and Color Films, 4 Oz. Bottle
Lowest new price: $32.95
List price: $32.95
A film cleaner that safely solves the never-ending problem of fingerprints on color and black & white film as well as slides and movie film, leaving them dust resistant and static-free. Completely safe for use in industrial quantities. Contains no carbon tet. Due to hazardous material regulations, this item can only be shipped by UPS GROUND
- Edwal Anti-Stat Film Cleaner-4oz.
|Kodak D-76 Black & White Film Developer Powder to Make 1 Liter.
Lowest new price: $9.95
Lowest used price: $8.99
List price: $9.95
D-76 provides full emulsion speed and excellent shadow detail with normal contrast, and produces fine grain. One liter mix is in powder form and must be mixed with water before use. You'll find it an excellent choice for almost any general photo application.
- Yields full emulsion speed and good shadow detail with normal contrast.
- Moderately fine grain, excellent development latitude
- For general use; For normal or push processing
- Replenish with Kodak Professional Replenisher D-76R
- Makes 1 Liter
|Kodak Hypo Clearing TM ~ 5 gal.
Lowest new price: $6.00
List price: $9.99
Kodak Hypo Clearing TM ~ 5 gal.
- Kodak Hypo Clearing TM ~ 5 gal.
|LegacyPro EcoPro Black & White Clear Stop Bath, 1 Quart (Makes 8 Gallons)
Lowest new price: $12.99
List price: $22.52
Brand: Legacy Publishing Group
LEGACYPRO ECOPRO CLEAR STOP BATH is an odorless stop bath based on citric acid. It is dye-free, perfume-free and does not contain acetic acid. This stop bath quickly halts development and is compatible with all b&w fixers and a wide range of materials and processing techniques. Legacy Pro ECO PRO Clear Stop Bath can be used with a non-acid fixer such as Legacy Pro ECO PRO Neutral Fixer without any color change in the processing solution. Legacy Pro ECO PRO Clear Stop Bath is supplied as a highly concentrated liquid stock which can be mixed on a one-shot basis, or made into working solution and reused until exhausted, with or without replenishment. Dilute 1+31 for film and paper. Makes 8 Gallons of working solution.
- Designed to shorten processing time and minimize water usage as well as chemical wastage
- FREE of acetic acid, perfume, dye, EDTA, DTPA, metol, hydroquinone, borates phosphates, and known carcinogens and mutagens
- Designed for highest archival standard
- Allows creative controls such as image tone and toner response
- Allows extended tray and shelf life
|Dektol Paper Developer, 1Gallon mix
Lowest new price: $7.30
List price: $12.82
Dektol Paper Developer, 1 Gallon mix For Black and White photographic Paper Development Powder concentrate mixes to 1 Gallon with water
- Kodak Dektol Paper Developer, 1 Gallon mix
- For Black and White photographic Paper Development
- Powder concentrate mixes to 1 Gallon with water
|Photographers' Formulary 1L Glacial Acetic Acid, Hazmat
Lowest new price: $13.95
List price: $13.95
Brand: Photographers' Formulary
Model: Acetic Acid
The Photographers' Formulary Glacial Acetic Acid is used for Hardening and acid fixing baths, Stop bath, Clearing bath after ferrous oxalate development of bromide paper and Solvent of gelatin/celluloid/pyroxylin. Note: Photo grade 28% is prepared by diluting 3 parts acid, to 8 parts water. White vinegar is a weak form of Glacial Acetic Acid and can be used as a substitute.
- Volume: 1L
- Synonyms: Acid methane carboxylic, Ethanoic acid, Purified pyroligneous acid, Vinegar
- Appearance: Clear, colorless liquid;
- Uses: Strong pungent vinegar like odorHardening and acid fixing bathsStop bathClearing bath after ferrous oxalate development of bromide paperSolvent of gelatin, celluloid, and pyroxylin
- Chemical Formula: CH3COOH
|LegacyPro Liquid Fixer Solution, 1 Quart (Makes 1 Gallon)
Lowest new price: $16.67
List price: $16.71
Brand: Legacy Publishing Group
Legacy Pro chemicals are brand name black and white chemicals with the same or similar formulations as Kodak chemicals. They produce the same high quality results at a great value, so compare and save. Legacy Pro Liquid Fixer Solution is a single solution concentrated hardening fixer equivalent to Kodak Kodafix Solution.
- General-purpose, single-solution hardening fixer for films and papers
- Long life, high capacity
- Dilute 1:3 for use with film, 1:7 parts water for use with paper
- To make 1 gallon for film and to make 2 gallons for paper
Page 2 of 14
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.