|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch, Black, Silver, Large (US Version)
Lowest new price: $148.00
List price: $199.95
Get fit in style with Fitbit Blaze—a smart fitness watch that helps you maximize every workout and every day. With advanced technology in a versatile design, this revolutionary device is built to track your workouts, monitor your performance stats, and gauge your progress. PurePulse continuous heart rate and multi-sport modes enhance every exercise, while next-generation features like Connected GPS and FitStar workouts on your wrist help you take your fitness to the next level. All-day activity and sleep tracking, smartphone notifications and Reminders to Move help you stay on top of your day. And interchangeable band and frames and customizable clock faces on the hi-res color touchscreen let you personalize your style for every occasion. With all this and more, Fitbit Blaze has everything you need to reach your goals, packed into one sleek timepiece.
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Kartice for Fitbit Blaze Charger Charging Stand Accessories,Fitbit Blaze Charging Dock Station Cradle Holder Charging Clip Premium Plastic Bracket Cable for Fitbit Blaze Smart Watch -Black
- CAVN 3-Pack HD Clear 9H Hardness Multi-layer Explosion-proof Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Fitbit Blaze Smart Watch Anti-Bubble
- Fitbit Blaze Screen Protector, JETech 2-Pack Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Fitbit Blaze Smart Watch - 0940
- Fitbit Blaze Accessory Band, Classic, Blue, Large
- [2-Pack] Supershieldz for Fitbit Blaze Tempered Glass Screen Protector, (Full Screen Coverage) Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, Bubble Free, Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- Fitbit Blaze Accessory Band, Leather, Camel, Large
- Fitbit Blaze Charger, MixMart 2 in 1 Charging Stand Station for Fitbit Blaze and Universal Smart Phones and Tablets (Black)
- SWAWS Stainless Steel Watch Band Strap for Fitbit Blaze with Metal Frame (Silver)
- Fitbit Blaze Bands with Frame Metal Small Large ( 5" - 9.4"), Swees Stainless Steel Magnetic Milanese Replacement Band for Fitbit Blaze Women Men, Black, Silver, Colorful, Champagne Gold, Rose Gold
- Fitbit Blaze Accessory Band, Metal, Silver, Standard
|Garmin Fenix 3 HR, Gray
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $329.00
List price: $364.78
Fenix 3 HR combines rugged good looks with fitness training performance, which includes Elevate wrist heart rate technology. With uncompromising construction details like stainless steel bezel with fully integrated EXO antenna which, when paired with GLONASS and EPO, provides faster fixes and more accurate position than GPS alone. With a sunlight-visible high-resolution Chroma color display, Fenix 3 makes a statement on the trail and off. A full set of fitness training features, plus outdoor navigation capabilities offer the outdoor adventurist every option for training activities and competitions. Connect IQ lets you customize your Fenix 3 with a variety of downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and activities. When paired with a compatible smartphone
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE - Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist, giving you the option to track your heart rate data without wearing a chest strap - Activity Tracking Accuracy
- BLACK SILICONE BAND - Soft, flexible black silicone band adds luxurious feel with resistance to discoloration
- CHROMA DISPLAY - 1.2" sunlight-visible high-resolution color Chroma optically-bonded display. Physical dimensions(Inches) - 2.0 x 2.0 x 0.6. Display resolution, WxH - 218 x 218 pixels transflective MIP color sapphire lens
- WATER RATING - Water rated up to 10ATM / 100 meters; suitable for swimming
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY- Utilize one or more Wi-Fi hot spots to automatically sync your data with Garmin Connect and update software (when in range)
|Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Titanium Eco-Drive Watch with Leather Band
Lowest new price: $207.98
List price: $425.00
Titanium watch with blue dial Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving Japanese quartz movement with analog display 43 millimeters titanium case with mineral dial window Pig Skin Leather band with Buckle closure
- Round watch in titanium with textured chronograph subdial and croco-embossed leather band with contrast stitching
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features date window, unidirectional bezel, tachymeter inner chapter ring, alarm feature, and buckle closure
- Water-resistant to 200 m (660 ft)
|Streamlight 85177 CR123A Lithium Batteries, 12-Pack
Lowest new price: $20.58
Lowest used price: $19.14
List price: $25.00
Streamlight 3 Volt non-rechargeable 85177 lithium cells pack of 12. Camping lights flashlights batteries. Made of the highest quality materials.
- Pack of 12 Streamlight lithium CR123A batteries
- Excellent for Streamlight flashlights
- 10 year storage life
- Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2)
- Length - 1.36" (34.5 mm), Diameter - 0.67" (17 mm)
|ASUS ZenWatch 3 WI503Q-GL-DB 1.39-inch AMOLED Smart Watch with dark brown leather strap
Lowest new price: $270.00
Lowest used price: $149.25
List price: $229.00
ASUS, wearable Tech WI503Q-GL-DB, 1.39" circular AMOLED (400x400 287 ppi) gorilla glass 3, Gunmetal, dark-brown Leather band, touch screen, Qualcomm apq 8009w, 1.2GHz, 512MB DDR3, 4GB EMMC, Android OS 6.0.1. Android wear (Compatible with android4.3+), 802.11BGN, Bluetooth 4.1. Refer page 15-16 in User Manual for troubleshooting steps.
- 1.39" AMOLED Display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with stainless steel and diamond-cut bezel
- Customizable multiple button design to increase productivity. Built-in Wi-Fi extends the range and connectivity with your phone
- IP67 Water Resistance protects against water immersion up to 1 meter
- ASUS-exclusive HyperCharge technology that provides industry-leading charge times - just 15 minutes to a 60% charge
- Latest Android OS-Smart Gesture control to scroll through apps, pages and built-in Speaker to conduct calls, hear voice messages, notifications
- Asus ZenWatch 3 Screen Protector [6-Pack], ILLUMI AquaShield Full Coverage Screen Protector for Asus ZenWatch 3 HD Clear Anti-Bubble Film
- Asus ZenWatch 3 Screen Protector (6-Pack), IQ Shield LiQuidSkin Full Coverage Screen Protector for Asus ZenWatch 3 HD Clear Anti-Bubble Film
- ASUS ZenWatch 3 Stand, Artifex Charging Dock Stand for ZenWatch3, New 3d Printed Technology, Smartwatch Cradle (Zen 3)
- ZENWATCH 3 Band,Oitom premium Woven Milanse loop stainless steel watch band strap for ASUS ZENWATCH 3 Smart Fitness Watch(Black)
- Kartice for ASUS ZenWatch 3 Band,Vintage Genuine Leather Smart Watch Band Strap Replacement Watchband with Secure Metal Clasp Buckle for ASUS ZenWatch 3 WI503Q(black-14mm)
- ASUS ZenWatch 3 Stand, Artifex Charging Dock Stand for ZenWatch3, New 3d Printed Technology, Smartwatch Cradle (Zen3 Combo)
- Fashioneey Asus Zenwatch 3 Charger ,3.3ft Portable USB Charging Cable Cord Replacement Charging Cradle Dock for Asus Zenwatch 3 (WI503Q)
- ASUS Zenwatch 3 Charger, MoKo Replacement Magnetic Charging Dock Station with USB Charging Cable for ASUS Zenwatch 3 Smart Watch, Black
- ASUS ZenWatch 3 Screen Protector (4 Units) Invisible Ultra HD Clear Film Anti Scratch Skin Guard - Smooth / Self-Healing / Bubble -Free By IPG
- Kartice for ASUS ZenWatch 3 Band,ZenWatch 3 Milanese loop Stainless Steel Strap with Secure Metal Clasp Buckle for ASUS ZenWatch 3 WI503Q (Black)
|Fossil Q Marshal Gen 2 Smoke Stainless Steel Touchscreen Smartwatch FTW2108
Lowest new price: $165.00
Lowest used price: $153.45
List price: $275.00
Q Marshal is our everyday digital display watch that connects seamlessly to your phone. Styled in stainless steel, the tech-savvy dial with touchscreen functionality includes the all-new Android Wear 2.0's interactive dials (for info at a glance), user-friendly messaging, customizable watch faces and automatic activity tracking.
*Powered by Android Wear 2.0, Fossil Q Marshal is compatible with phones running Android 4.3+ or iPhone 5/iOS 9+. Supported features may vary by platform. Android and Android Wear are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Stay connected with display notifications and touchscreen functionality for texts, calls, emails, and app updates. Our smartwatches use Bluetooth technology to connect to your phone.
- With built-in activity tracking, you can track your everyday accomplishments including steps, distance, and calories burned. Automatically syncs to your phone so you can keep tabs on your activity and notifications without ever pushing a button.
- Control your music on your favorite music player. Use the built-in microphone and speaker to do a variety of tasks on your smartwatch using just your voice. (Voice compatibility with AndroidTM OS 4.3+ only.)
- Effortlessly charge your Fossil Q by placing it on the inductive charging magnet (included). This wearable has an esitmated 24-hour battery life, based on usage.
- Fit your style with customizable watch faces and interchangable straps - compatible with all Fossil brand 22mm straps. Compatibility: Android OS 5.0+, iPhone 5/iOS 9.0+, Smartphone App
|Suunto Core All Black Military Men's Outdoor Sports Watch - SS014279010
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $125.99
List price: $329.00
The weather was clear for days as your expedition ascended 10,000 feet, but then the barometric pressure started to change and your Storm Alarm went off. Thanks to the Suunto Core Altimeter Watch, you set up your high-altitude camp ahead of the big storm and are in your sleeping bag sipping hot cocoa before it hits. Bravo.
Building on the success of the venerable Suunto Vector, the Suunto Core keeps you informed of conditions while you hike, bike, or camp, making it a terrific companion for outdoor enthusiasts of all stripes. What can the Suunto Core do for you? For starters, it can sense an approaching squall even when the sky looks clear. This intelligent Storm Alarm--one of several intelligent features designed to keep you safe and secure--is activated by a rapid drop in air pressure over a three-hour period. Once the Core senses the change, the Storm Alarm sounds and flashes, letting you know that something unpleasant is fast approaching. The built-in altimeter, meanwhile, displays your current elevation, shows how much you've climbed or descended, and records your entire session for later analysis. Accurate to within 30,000 feet, the altimeter is an extremely valuable tool for mountaineering, backcountry skiing, and wilderness travel. Add in such additional features as a barometer, a digital thermometer, a weather trend indicator, and a digital compass and you have a terrific wrist-top computer for almost all your outdoor needs.
The altimeter contributes to your excursion in several ways. If you're standing on or near an obvious geographic feature, such as a ridge, trail, or creek, the altimeter can alert you to your current elevation and help you find your position on a topographic map. Similarly, if you plan on climbing a slope to a certain elevation and then traversing, the Core can help you stay on course. And as a bonus, the Suunto Core includes a unique start-from-zero function, so you don't have to enter a reference altitude. Instead, with the single push of a button, the altimeter will begin tracking your ascent and descent.
The Core also includes a barometer, which measures and records air pressure to help you predict changing conditions--from sunny skies to hair-bending electrical storms. The barometer helps you decide whether to bring a soft shell or rain shell jacket when the skies look ominous, or even when to high-tail it back to the car. In general, low pressure brings inclement weather, while high pressure brings stability and clear skies. If you've arrived at camp and notice the pressure starting to plunge, it's probably a good idea to secure the tent and crawl in. Likewise, if you were on a climb, it would be prudent to find shelter and retreat. Even at home, the Suunto Core barometer can look beyond office walls, skyscrapers, and nearby hills to help you plan for upcoming activities.
If you want a weather forecast that extends out a few hours, you can turn to the built-in weather trend indicator. The indicator shows the barometric history for the last three and six hours, helping you predict the weather with amazing accuracy. What's more, the watch doesn't give you a regional forecast posted earlier in the day, but rather the most current information about the weather directly overhead. And no outdoor watch is worth its salt without a digital compass, a great tool for keeping track of your direction while skiing, hiking, or exploring a new city. You can set and follow a bearing with a traditional rotating bezel, or simply point the top of the watch toward your intended destination and lock it in.
Additional features include several traditional watch functions, including dual times, a date display, and an alarm; predicted times for sunrise and sunset to help you maximize your daylight hours; an automatic Alti/Baro mode that senses movement or lack thereof and switches between the altimeter and barometer accordingly; a depth meter that provides accurate water depth readings to 30 feet; and the ability to function in English, German, French, and Spanish. Available in such colors as all black, aluminum black, light black, black orange, aluminum brown, light green, black yellow, and steel , the Suunto Core carries a two-year warranty.
The Suunto Core watch includes an altimeter, barometer, compass, and weather indicator.
The watch is compatible with several different straps (sold separately).
- Finish: All black
- Real-time vertical cumulative value: Yes
- Temperature compensation: Yes
- Total ascent/descent: Yes
- User-removable logbook files: Yes
- Automatic Alti/Baro switch: Yes
- Automatic 7-day Alti/Baro memory: Yes
- Resolution: 1 meter
- Recording intervals: 1 second, 5 second, 30 seconds, 60 seconds
- Altitude range: 1,600 to 29,500 feet
- Difference measurement: Yes
- Log graph: Yes
- Logbook function: Yes
- Countdown timer: Yes
- Stopwatch: Yes
- Guided calibration: Yes
- Heading in degrees: Yes
- Declination setting: Yes
- Cardinal directions: Yes
- Bearing tracking: Yes
- North-South indicator: North indicator
- Languages: English, German, French, and Spanish
- Depth meter: Yes, to 30 feet
- Rotating bezel: Yes
- Time: 12/24 hours
- Sunrise/sunset times: Yes
- Calendar clock: Yes
- Dual time: Yes
- Daily alarms: 1
- Alarm snooze: Yes
- Weather memory: 7 days
- Weather alarm: Yes
- Trend indicator and graph: Yes
- Temperature range: -5 to 140 degrees F
- Sea level pressure: Yes
- Barometer range: 300 to 1,100 mbar
- Low battery warning: Yes
- Water resistance: 100 feet
- Backlight option: Yes
- Weight: 2.26 ounces
- Warranty: 2 years
Suunto was founded in 1936 by outdoors man and a keen orienteering enthusiast, Tuomas Vohlonen, who had long been bothered by a problem: the inaccuracy of traditional dry compasses and their lack of steady needle operation. Being an engineer with an inventive turn of mind, he discovered and patented the production method for a much steadier needle, better readings, and a new level of accuracy.
By 1950 the company was exporting compasses to over 50 countries around the world, including Canada and the United States. In 1952, Helsinki was hosting the Olympic Games, and the torches carried to light the Olympic flame were Suunto products. The next step was improving the stability and accuracy of marine compasses. The first marine compass, the Suunto K-12, was launched onto the market in 1953. In 1957, Suunto started manufacturing hypsometers, which measure the height of trees.
In the 1960s, the compass range grew further and Suunto introduced its first diving compass--initiated by the divers themselves. A British sports diver attached a Suunto compass to his wrist and found that the device also worked underwater. Thanks to his feedback and initiatives, the new business category was found. Suunto's exports and business grew steadily and Suunto then focused on combining its strength in precision mechanics with new skills in electronics. Accuracy, reliability, and ruggedness have been Suunto's key values from the very beginning of the company history.
Today, Suunto is a leading designer and manufacturer of sports instruments for training, diving, mountaineering, hiking, skiing, sailing, and golf. True to its roots, Suunto is today the world's biggest compass manufacturer. Prized for their design, accuracy and dependability, Suunto sports instruments combine the aesthetics and functionality of watches with sport-specific computers that help athletes at all levels analyze and improve performance. Headquartered in Vantaa, Finland, Suunto employs more than 500 people worldwide and distributes its products to nearly 60 countries. The company is a subsidiary of Helsinki-based Amer Sports Corporation with the sister brands Wilson, Salomon, Atomic, Precor, and Mavic.
- An altimeter tracks your vertical movement, a barometer tells the Trend in air pressure, and a compass points the way
- Suunto core tracks both the weather and the sun for you
- A weather Trend graph and storm alarm along with preset sunrise/sunset times for over 400 locations help you stay safe and Plan your activities
- With stylish designs in more than a handful of variations, you are sure to find just the right Suunto core for your style
- Wrist-top computer watch with altimeter, barometer, compass and weather indicator
- Altimeter displays current elevation, shows ascent or descent and records session
- Intelligent storm alarm senses drops in air pressure and notifies you of approaching storms
- Barometer helps you predict changing conditions; built-in weather trend indicator
- All black finish; accurately measures depth to 30 feet; weighs 2.26 ounces; 2-year warranty
- Ace Armor Shield Shatter Resistant Screen Protector for the Suunto Core Wrist-Top Computer Watch / with free lifetime replacement warranty
- Energizer CR2032 Replacement Batteries for Cayeye, Sigma, Knog, Planet Bike & Many Others, Card of 5
- Suunto Core Military Smartwatch (6 PACK) Screen Protector Active Shield all weather Premium HD shield with Lifetime Replacement Incentive Program
- (3 PACK) DFlectorshield Screen Protector for the Suunto Core Wrist-Top with free Lifetime Replacement Program
- Suunto Core Strap, Rubber Replacement Watch band for Suunto Core SS014993000,Transparent Camouflage
- Suunto Core Watch Band, MoKo Classic Replacement Soft Wrist Band Strap with Metal Clasp for Suunto Core Smart Watch, Fits 5.51"-9.06" (140mm-230mm) Wrist, Army Green
- Suunto Core All Black Digital Display Quartz Watch, Black Elastomer Band, Round 49.1mm Case
- Suunto Core Accessory Strap Rubber Black, One Size
- Energizer CR2032 Replacement Batteries for Cayeye, Sigma, Knog, Planet Bike & Many Others, X 15
- Military Style UTM/MGRS Coordinate Scale
|Fossil Q Marshal Gen 2 Touchscreen Brown Leather Smartwatch
Lowest new price: $153.00
List price: $255.00
Introducing our slimmest smartwatch to date: Q Marshal is our newest digital display watch that connects seamlessly to your phone. Strapped in brown leather, the tech-savvy dial with touchscreen functionality includes customizable faces. This handsome timepiece tracks everything from daily steps to calories. Notifications alert you of incoming calls and texts. Use the built-in microphone and speaker to do a variety of tasks on your Android smartwatch using just your voice. Stay charged for up to 1 day (based on usage) with the wireless conductive magnetic charger. From customizable watch faces to interchangeable straps, it’s easy to tell time the smarter way with Q Marshal.
- Stay connected with display notifications for texts, calls, emails, and app updates. Control your music on your favorite music player through Spotify, Pandora, Soundcloud, GooglePlay, iTunes, or Apple Music.
- With built-in activity tracking, you can track your everyday accomplishments including steps, distance, and calories burned.
- Fit your style with customizable watch faces and interchangable straps - compatible with all Fossil brand 22mm straps.
- Use the built-in microphone and speaker to do a variety of tasks on your Android smartwatch using just your voice.
- Stay charged for up to 1 day (based on usage) with the wireless conductive magnetic charger. Compatible with Android Devices 4.3+ and iOS 8+ / iPhone 5+.Connectivity: Bluetooth® Smart Enabled / 4.1 Low Energy, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n - Powered by Android Wear(charge the unit before using it for the first time)
|Invicta Men's 8928OB Pro Diver Gold Stainless Steel Two-Tone Automatic Watch
Lowest new price: $59.24
Lowest used price: $55.09
List price: $285.00
Classic styling and high performance add up to an outstanding sport watch for your land or sea adventures. This two-tone automatic watch, from Invicta's Pro Diver series, places a large round stainless steel case on a robust steel bracelet with gold-plated center links. The electric blue dial is designed for quick and easy read-off, even in low light conditions. It offers three-hand function with luminous hands and markers and a magnified date display at the three o'clock position. The detailed hands, in Mercedes, sword, and breguet-style logo shapes, add a note of distinction. The dial is capped with a resilient mineral crystal and framed by a blue unidirectional rotating steel bezel with goldtone markings and coin edge detailing. This watch is driven by a Japanese automatic movement, which is visible through the see-through skeleton case back. It is rated water resistant to a full 200 meters.
Pro Diver Collection
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
Automatic watches do not operate on batteries. Automatic watches are made up of about 130 or more parts that work together to tell time. Automatic movements mark the passage of time by a series of gear mechanisms, and are wound by the movement of your wrist as you wear it. The gear train then transmits the power to the escapement, which distributes the impulses, turning the balance wheel. The balance wheel is the time regulating organ of a mechanical watch, which vibrates on a spiral hairspring. Lengthening or shortening the balance spring makes the balance wheel go faster or slower to advance or retard the watch. The travel of the balance wheel from one extreme to the other and back again is called oscillation. Lastly, automatic movements come in different types, including movements that are Swiss-made, Japanese-made, and more.
Also referred to as self-winding, watches with automatic movements utilize kinetic energy, the swinging of your arm, to provide energy to an oscillating rotor to keep the watch ticking. They're considered more satisfying to watch collectors (horologists) because of the engineering artistry that goes into the hundreds of parts that make up the movement. If you do not wear an automatic watch consistently (for about 8 to 12 hours a day), you can keep the watch powered with a watch winder (a great gift for collectors).
- Round watch featuring corrugated unidirectional bezel, luminous hands/markers, and magnified date window at 3 o'clock
- 40 mm, Length: 210mm, 23k gold-plated stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese automatic movement with analog display
- Gold & Stainless steel tone bracelet with foldover clasp with safety closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.
|Fossil Men's FS5151 Grant Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch With Light Brown Leather Band
List price: $145.00
Stainless steel case back. Leather strap with adjustable buckle closure. Round face. Three-hand analog display with quartz movement. Navy dial features silver-tone hands and hour markers, three subdials, minute track, and Fossil detailing. Chronograph functionality. Water resistant 5 ATM/50m.
- Chronograph watch featuring silver- and blue-tone case, blue sunray dial, and silver-tone Roman numeral indices
- 44 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Leather band with burnished edges, contrast stitching, and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling.Case Thickness: 12mm
- Brown leather quartz chronograph watch
- Durable mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 44mm
- Water Resistant To 165 Feet
Page 1 of 21788
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.