|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Michael Kors Access, Women’s Smartwatch, Bradshaw Rose Gold-Tone Stainless Steel, MKT5004
Lowest used price: $185.07
List price: $350.00
Brand: Michael Kors
Meet the timepiece that’s fashion’s last word in wearable tech. Personalize the touchscreen to match your mood, receive updates from your social circle, track your fitness goals and more. With countless options, your watch face and strap adapt to any and all occasions on your calendar.
- Smartphone notifications & Touchscreen functionality; Activity & custom goal tracking; Customizable faces, bands, & music controls
- Band & Case Material: Stainless Steel; Case Color: Rose Gold-tone; Band Color : Rose Gold-Tone; Case Size: 44 mm; Case Thickness: 9 mm; Band size: 22 mm; Water Resistance: IP67
- Battery Life: Estimated 24 hours based on usage. Voice-Activated Google
- Powered with Wear OS by Google, a trademark of Google LLC. Compatible with Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go) and iOS 9.3+. All devices have Bluetooth(R) 4.1 Low Energy and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- This product is sold direct from the manufacturer, for Amazon. Quality, authenticity, warranty, and customer service are all guaranteed. Beware of other third parties that are not the authorized sellers
- Michael Kors Screen Protector, Lamshaw 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Michael Kors MKT5001 Smartwatch (3 pack)
- Diruite 3-Pack for Michael Kors Bradshaw Screen Protector, 2.5D 9H Hardness Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Michael Kors MKT5001 Smart Watch - Permanent Warranty Replacement
- [3 Pack] Orzero For Michael Kors Bradshaw (MKT5001 MKT5013 MKT5018) Smart Watch Tempered Glass Screen Protector, 2.5D Arc Edges 9 Hardness HD Anti-Scratch Bubble Free [Lifetime Replacement Warranty]
- Michael Kors Access, Women's Smartwatch, Bradshaw Gold-Tone Stainless Steel, MKT5001
- Lamshaw Classic Silicone Replacement Band for Michael Kors Smartwatch Strap (3 pack-Pink+Black+White)
- Michael Kors Access, Women’s Smartwatch, Bradshaw Stainless Steel, MKT5012
- [3 Pack] Orzero For Michael Kors Bradshaw Tempered Glass Screen Protector（upgraded version), 2.5D Arc Edges 9 Hardness HD Anti-Scratch Bubble-Free [Lifetime Replacement Warranty]
- Diruite 4-Pack for Michael Kors Access Bradshaw Tempered Glass Screen Protector for MKT5001/5004/5013 Smart Watch [Anti-Scratch] [Perfectly Fit] [Optimized version] - Permanent Warranty Replacement
- Michael Kors Women's Bradshaw Gold-Tone Watch MK6359
- Lamshaw Leather Strap Replacement Band for Michael Kors Smartwatch Strap (leather-Coffee)
|Drive from Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Watch with Date, AW1150-07E
Lowest new price: $112.99
List price: $225.00
Sport a striking, bold style with this AR 2.0 watch from DRIVE by Citizen Eco-Drive. It features a black dial with baton indices protected by durable mineral crystal. A comfortable polyurethane strap features a unique dot design.
What is DRIVE?
- DRIVE from Citizen Eco-Drive is a new collection, from the Citizen design studio, uniquely designed for the millennials, the next generation of Citizen Eco-Drive consumers
- Uses our Eco-Drive Technology, runs on any kind of light and never needs a battery
- Provides youthful edgy design, on trend product at very affordable price points
- Debuts proprietary cutting edge technology, such as Chroma finish
- Chroma finish is a patented process which coats the case with one layer of color, a layer of powder coat and 7 layers of clear coat. It is very similar to the finish of a car. This allows for bold, bright colors that are highly durable and scratch resistant
- Solid stainless steel cases and bracelets
- Water resistant to 100 meters
Take action & communicate your inner drive with the rich & sporty styling of AR 2.0. Proprietary chroma finishing enhances the 44.5mm stainless steel case, while the dial sports either a modern pinstripe design or dot motif. Features include date, luminous hands & markers, and 1/5 second chronograph on select models. The crown’s distinctive “D” and the strap's dot design complete this edgy look. From the Citizen Design Studios, Drive from Citizen Eco-Drive is fueled by light, any light, so it never needs a battery.
Diagram of Features
- Bold stainless steel watch featuring textured black dial with date window and baton markers
- 44 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Perforated polyurethane band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
|Anne Klein Women's AK/2238RGST Swarovski Crystal-Accented Rose Gold-Tone Bangle Watch and Bracelet Set
Lowest new price: $135.39
List price: $175.00
Brand: Anne Klein
Watch Sizing Guide
Add luxury and brilliance to your look with this three-piece Anne Klein® collection!
Boxed set includes a rose gold-tone timepiece and three bracelets.
Stainless steel case back.
Rose gold-tone bracelet with jewelry clasp closure.
Crystal charms and embellishment on bracelets.
Round face with crystal-embellished bezel.
Three-hand analog display with quartz movement.
Dial features gold-tone hands and hour markers, minute track, and Anne Klein detailing.
Case Height: 24 mm
Case Width: 24 mm
Case Depth: 7 mm
Band Width: 8 8⁄9 mm
Band Circumference/Length: 6 1⁄2 in
Weight: 1 oz
This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at [email protected] for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Rose gold-tone watch featuring blush mother-of-pearl dial and sparkling Swarovski crystal rounds
- Set includes X-link bracelet accented with Swarovski crystals, polished bracelet with Swarovski crystal-studded charm, and bangle with pink enamel fill
- 24-mm metal case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Alloy bracelet with jewelry-clasp closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
|Invicta Men's 8928OB Pro Diver Gold Stainless Steel Two-Tone Automatic Watch
Lowest new price: $78.99
Lowest used price: $62.39
List price: $78.99
Classic styling and high performance add up to an outstanding sport watch for your land or sea adventures. This two-tone automatic watch, from Invicta's Pro Diver series, places a large round stainless steel case on a robust steel bracelet with gold-plated center links. The electric blue dial is designed for quick and easy read-off, even in low light conditions. It offers three-hand function with luminous hands and markers and a magnified date display at the three o'clock position. The detailed hands, in Mercedes, sword, and breguet-style logo shapes, add a note of distinction. The dial is capped with a resilient mineral crystal and framed by a blue unidirectional rotating steel bezel with goldtone markings and coin edge detailing. This watch is driven by a Japanese automatic movement, which is visible through the see-through skeleton case back. It is rated water resistant to a full 200 meters.
Pro Diver Collection
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
Automatic watches do not operate on batteries. Automatic watches are made up of about 130 or more parts that work together to tell time. Automatic movements mark the passage of time by a series of gear mechanisms, and are wound by the movement of your wrist as you wear it. The gear train then transmits the power to the escapement, which distributes the impulses, turning the balance wheel. The balance wheel is the time regulating organ of a mechanical watch, which vibrates on a spiral hairspring. Lengthening or shortening the balance spring makes the balance wheel go faster or slower to advance or retard the watch. The travel of the balance wheel from one extreme to the other and back again is called oscillation. Lastly, automatic movements come in different types, including movements that are Swiss-made, Japanese-made, and more.
Also referred to as self-winding, watches with automatic movements utilize kinetic energy, the swinging of your arm, to provide energy to an oscillating rotor to keep the watch ticking. They're considered more satisfying to watch collectors (horologists) because of the engineering artistry that goes into the hundreds of parts that make up the movement. If you do not wear an automatic watch consistently (for about 8 to 12 hours a day), you can keep the watch powered with a watch winder (a great gift for collectors).
- Round watch featuring corrugated unidirectional bezel, luminous hands/markers, and magnified date window at 3 o'clock
- 40 mm, Length: 210mm, 23k gold-plated stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese automatic movement with analog display , Pull the crown to position 3, Turn the crown to set hour, minute hands to the desired time , Push the crown back to position 1
- Gold & Stainless steel tone bracelet with foldover clasp with safety closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.
|Suunto Core All Black – Military
Lowest new price: $154.95
Lowest used price: $125.00
List price: $154.95
The weather was clear for days as your expedition ascended 10,000 feet, but then the barometric pressure started to change and your Storm Alarm went off. Thanks to the Suunto Core Altimeter Watch, you set up your high-altitude camp ahead of the big storm and are in your sleeping bag sipping hot cocoa before it hits. Bravo.
Building on the success of the venerable Suunto Vector, the Suunto Core keeps you informed of conditions while you hike, bike, or camp, making it a terrific companion for outdoor enthusiasts of all stripes. What can the Suunto Core do for you? For starters, it can sense an approaching squall even when the sky looks clear. This intelligent Storm Alarm--one of several intelligent features designed to keep you safe and secure--is activated by a rapid drop in air pressure over a three-hour period. Once the Core senses the change, the Storm Alarm sounds and flashes, letting you know that something unpleasant is fast approaching. The built-in altimeter, meanwhile, displays your current elevation, shows how much you've climbed or descended, and records your entire session for later analysis. Accurate to within 30,000 feet, the altimeter is an extremely valuable tool for mountaineering, backcountry skiing, and wilderness travel. Add in such additional features as a barometer, a digital thermometer, a weather trend indicator, and a digital compass and you have a terrific wrist-top computer for almost all your outdoor needs.
The altimeter contributes to your excursion in several ways. If you're standing on or near an obvious geographic feature, such as a ridge, trail, or creek, the altimeter can alert you to your current elevation and help you find your position on a topographic map. Similarly, if you plan on climbing a slope to a certain elevation and then traversing, the Core can help you stay on course. And as a bonus, the Suunto Core includes a unique start-from-zero function, so you don't have to enter a reference altitude. Instead, with the single push of a button, the altimeter will begin tracking your ascent and descent.
The Core also includes a barometer, which measures and records air pressure to help you predict changing conditions--from sunny skies to hair-bending electrical storms. The barometer helps you decide whether to bring a soft shell or rain shell jacket when the skies look ominous, or even when to high-tail it back to the car. In general, low pressure brings inclement weather, while high pressure brings stability and clear skies. If you've arrived at camp and notice the pressure starting to plunge, it's probably a good idea to secure the tent and crawl in. Likewise, if you were on a climb, it would be prudent to find shelter and retreat. Even at home, the Suunto Core barometer can look beyond office walls, skyscrapers, and nearby hills to help you plan for upcoming activities.
If you want a weather forecast that extends out a few hours, you can turn to the built-in weather trend indicator. The indicator shows the barometric history for the last three and six hours, helping you predict the weather with amazing accuracy. What's more, the watch doesn't give you a regional forecast posted earlier in the day, but rather the most current information about the weather directly overhead. And no outdoor watch is worth its salt without a digital compass, a great tool for keeping track of your direction while skiing, hiking, or exploring a new city. You can set and follow a bearing with a traditional rotating bezel, or simply point the top of the watch toward your intended destination and lock it in.
Additional features include several traditional watch functions, including dual times, a date display, and an alarm; predicted times for sunrise and sunset to help you maximize your daylight hours; an automatic Alti/Baro mode that senses movement or lack thereof and switches between the altimeter and barometer accordingly; a depth meter that provides accurate water depth readings to 30 feet; and the ability to function in English, German, French, and Spanish. Available in such colors as all black, aluminum black, light black, black orange, aluminum brown, light green, black yellow, and steel , the Suunto Core carries a two-year warranty.
The Suunto Core watch includes an altimeter, barometer, compass, and weather indicator.
The watch is compatible with several different straps (sold separately).
- Finish: All black
- Real-time vertical cumulative value: Yes
- Temperature compensation: Yes
- Total ascent/descent: Yes
- User-removable logbook files: Yes
- Automatic Alti/Baro switch: Yes
- Automatic 7-day Alti/Baro memory: Yes
- Resolution: 1 meter
- Recording intervals: 1 second, 5 second, 30 seconds, 60 seconds
- Altitude range: 1,600 to 29,500 feet
- Difference measurement: Yes
- Log graph: Yes
- Logbook function: Yes
- Countdown timer: Yes
- Stopwatch: Yes
- Guided calibration: Yes
- Heading in degrees: Yes
- Declination setting: Yes
- Cardinal directions: Yes
- Bearing tracking: Yes
- North-South indicator: North indicator
- Languages: English, German, French, and Spanish
- Depth meter: Yes, to 30 feet
- Rotating bezel: Yes
- Time: 12/24 hours
- Sunrise/sunset times: Yes
- Calendar clock: Yes
- Dual time: Yes
- Daily alarms: 1
- Alarm snooze: Yes
- Weather memory: 7 days
- Weather alarm: Yes
- Trend indicator and graph: Yes
- Temperature range: -5 to 140 degrees F
- Sea level pressure: Yes
- Barometer range: 300 to 1,100 mbar
- Low battery warning: Yes
- Water resistance: 100 feet
- Backlight option: Yes
- Weight: 2.26 ounces
- Warranty: 2 years
Suunto was founded in 1936 by outdoors man and a keen orienteering enthusiast, Tuomas Vohlonen, who had long been bothered by a problem: the inaccuracy of traditional dry compasses and their lack of steady needle operation. Being an engineer with an inventive turn of mind, he discovered and patented the production method for a much steadier needle, better readings, and a new level of accuracy.
By 1950 the company was exporting compasses to over 50 countries around the world, including Canada and the United States. In 1952, Helsinki was hosting the Olympic Games, and the torches carried to light the Olympic flame were Suunto products. The next step was improving the stability and accuracy of marine compasses. The first marine compass, the Suunto K-12, was launched onto the market in 1953. In 1957, Suunto started manufacturing hypsometers, which measure the height of trees.
In the 1960s, the compass range grew further and Suunto introduced its first diving compass--initiated by the divers themselves. A British sports diver attached a Suunto compass to his wrist and found that the device also worked underwater. Thanks to his feedback and initiatives, the new business category was found. Suunto's exports and business grew steadily and Suunto then focused on combining its strength in precision mechanics with new skills in electronics. Accuracy, reliability, and ruggedness have been Suunto's key values from the very beginning of the company history.
Today, Suunto is a leading designer and manufacturer of sports instruments for training, diving, mountaineering, hiking, skiing, sailing, and golf. True to its roots, Suunto is today the world's biggest compass manufacturer. Prized for their design, accuracy and dependability, Suunto sports instruments combine the aesthetics and functionality of watches with sport-specific computers that help athletes at all levels analyze and improve performance. Headquartered in Vantaa, Finland, Suunto employs more than 500 people worldwide and distributes its products to nearly 60 countries. The company is a subsidiary of Helsinki-based Amer Sports Corporation with the sister brands Wilson, Salomon, Atomic, Precor, and Mavic.
- An altimeter tracks your vertical movement, a barometer tells the Trend in air pressure, and a compass points the way
- Suunto core tracks both the weather and the sun for you
- A weather Trend graph and storm alarm along with preset sunrise/sunset times for over 400 locations help you stay safe and Plan your activities
- With stylish designs in more than a handful of variations, you are sure to find just the right Suunto core for your style
- Wrist-top computer watch with altimeter, barometer, compass and weather indicator
- Altimeter displays current elevation, shows ascent or descent and records session
- Intelligent storm alarm senses drops in air pressure and notifies you of approaching storms
- Barometer helps you predict changing conditions; built-in weather trend indicator
- All black finish; accurately measures depth to 30 feet; weighs 2.26 ounces; 2-year warranty
- Energizer CR2032 Replacement Batteries for Cayeye, Sigma, Knog, Planet Bike & Many Others, Card of 5
- Suunto Core Military Smartwatch (6 PACK) Screen Protector Active Shield all weather Premium HD shield with Lifetime Replacement Incentive Program
- Suunto Core
- patrohoo Suunto Core Strap, Rubber Replacement Watch band for Suunto Core SS014993000,Grey
- Energizer CR2032 Replacement Batteries for Cayeye, Sigma, Knog, Planet Bike & Many Others, X 15
- Suunto Core Watch Band – Metal Stainless Steel Strap Replacement Kit Black – Includes Lugs Adapters, Loctite, and Tools
- Suunto Core Standard Strap All Black One Size
- Suunto Core Strap, Rubber Replacement Watch Band for Suunto Core SS014993000,Black
- SUUNTO Clipper L/B NH Compass
- Picowe Suunto Core Strap, Rubber Watch Replacement Band Strap For SUUNTO CORE SS014993000,SS013336000
|Seiko Men's SNE102 Stainless Steel Solar Watch with Brown Leather Strap
Lowest new price: $97.16
List price: $225.00
Casual watch, Solar-powered movement, Japanese quartz movement for secondary battery, Overcharging prevention feature, Polished gold-tone sword hands with luminous accents and sweep seconds, Applied polished gold-tone baton markers with luminescent tips, Gold-tone indices form surrounding minute track, Dual panel analog day-and-date aperture at three o'clock, Brushed black dial with beige logo applique, Dark brown croc-embossed genuine leather strap with contrast stitching and polished silver-tone stainless steel buckle, Polished gold-tone stainless steel bezel with engraved triangle marker/baton markers, Brushed/polished silver-tone stainless steel round case, Textured gold-tone steel crown, Stainless steel screw-down caseback, Hardlex crystal, 100 meters/330 feet water resistant
- Round dress watch featuring two-tone case and dark blue dial with baton hour markers
- 39 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Croco-embossed leather band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
|Bulova Men's 96A120 BVA Series Dual Aperture Dial Watch
Lowest new price: $293.90
List price: $450.00
|Brushed and polished stainless steel case measures 42mm diameter by 13mm thick. Genuine leather strap includes a special deployment clasp. Patterned brown dial has classic rose gold tone luminous hands. Roman numeral hour markers make this handsome watch absolutely stunning. Skeleton sub dials allow you to see the wonders of the precise Automatic movement within the case. Twenty-four hour and seconds sub dials. The scratch resistant mineral crystal protects the water resistant case.|
Marvel at the inner workings of this dual aperture dial self winding mechanical from the BVA Series, featuring clear exhibition caseback. The 21 jewel self winding movement means battery-free operation and provides for years of reliable service. The warm brown dial includes a wealth of details including roman numerals, minute track and 2 sub dials. All stainless steel case and leather construction provides hypo-allergenic and durable build quality from Bulova.
- Due to a recent redesign by Bulova, recently manufactured Bulova watches, including all watches sold and shipped by Amazon, will not feature the Bulova tuning fork logo on the watch face.
- Brown patterned and rose gold dial
- Leather strap,
- Slightly domed mineral crystal
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
- Case Diameter: 42 mm ; Case Thickness: 11.2 mm ; 3-year Limited Warranty
|Seiko Men's SNK809 Seiko 5 Automatic Stainless Steel Watch with Black Canvas Strap
Lowest new price: $64.98
Lowest used price: $56.30
List price: $64.98
Precise 21 Jewel Automatic Movement Hardlex mineral crystal crystal; brushed stainless steel case; black cloth weave strap Day and date function Black dial with white hands and arabic numerals; luminous; white and red sweeping second hand; exhibiton case back Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M) Date is in english and spanish. Please refer to the instruction manual to know how to switch between the languages
The Seiko 5 Men's Automatic Black Strap Black Dial Watch is a stylish timepiece with the convenience of automatic movement. A uniquely designed, black dial features white Arabic numbers marking the hours on an inner circle and the minutes on an outer circle, while small, bar indexes encircle the dial on an outside minute track. Silver-tone hands with luminous fill make it easy to tell time day or night, and the slim second hand is detailed with a red accent. For added convenience, a day and date display are set at three o'clock. The polished stainless steel case extends to meet the black nylon strap, which wraps comfortably around the wrist and fastens with a traditional buckle. Water resistant to 30 feet (100 meters), this high-performance watch is perfect for everyday wear.
This is an automatic mechanical watch. Automatic watches do not operate on batteries, instead, they are powered automatically by the movement of the wearer’s arm. If the main spring in your automatic watch is not wound sufficiently, timekeeping may become less accurate. In order to maintain accuracy, wear the watch for 8 hours or more per day, or manually wind the main spring by turning the crown. When not in use, automatic watches may be kept charged with an automatic watch winder – a watch storage unit which may be purchased separately.
- To the start the watch initially, swing from side to side in a horizontal arc about 30 seconds.
- 37 mm stainless steel case and Hardlex mineral dial window and Precise 21-jewel automatic movement with analog display
|Fossil Men's The Minimalist Quartz Stainless Steel and Leather Casual Watch, Color: Silver-Tone, Brown (Model: FS5304)
Lowest new price: $115.00
List price: $115.00
Since 1984, Fossil has been a creative collaborative inspired by all things curious. Its passion is what drives its curiosity from its beginnings as a small watch business to a strong international lifestyle accessory brand.
- Case size: 42mm; Band size: 22mm; quartz movement with 3-hand analog display; mineral crystal face; imported
- Slim stainless steel case; blue dial with gold-tone hands and linear hour and minute markers
- Genuine brown leather band with burnished edges and buckle closure; interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm bands
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for short periods of recreational swimming and showering, but not diving or snorkeling
- Fossil Men's The Minimalist Quartz Stainless Steel Dress Watch, Color: Black (Model: FS5308)
- Fossil Men's The Minimalist Quartz Stainless Steel and Leather Casual Watch, Color: Black, Brown (Model: FS5305)
- Fossil Men's The Commuter Quartz Stainless Steel and Leather Casual Watch, Color: Silver-Tone, Brown (Model: FS5275)
- Fossil Men's The Minimalist Quartz Stainless Steel Dress Watch, Color: Silver-Tone (Model: FS5307)
- Fossil Men's 'The Minimalist' Quartz Stainless Steel and Leather Casual Watch, Color:Black (Model: FS5398)
- 6 Slot Leather Watch Box Display Case Organizer Glass Jewelry Storage Black
- Fossil Men's FS4774 Machine Smoke Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
- Fossil Men's 'Neutra Chrono' Quartz Stainless Steel and Leather Casual Watch, Color Black (Model: FS5381)
- Fossil Women's Neely Quartz Stainless Steel and Leather Casual Watch, Color Rose Gold-Tone, Brown (Model: ES4185)
- Fossil Men's Townsman Quartz Stainless Steel and Leather Chronograph Watch, Color: Silver-Tone, Brown (Model: FS5279)
|Casio Men's GA100-1A1 Black
Lowest new price: $64.99
List price: $65.36
Living up to G-Shock's reputation for big case designs, comes a revolution in case size with the introduction of the X-Large G. This Ana-Digi, "three-eyed" monster measure in at a whopping 55 x 51.2 x 16.9mm size, with an attention to detail, that is second to none. Large anti-skid buttons provide easy operation, embossed indexes gives a 3-D look and a rivet bezel design adds strength to its overall appearance
- Shock Resistant & 200 Meter Water Resistant
- 1/1000th Second Stopwatch with Speed Indicator
- Anti-Magnetic Structure & Auto LED Light with Afterglow
- Full Auto-Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- World Time: 29 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping
Page 2 of 5185
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.