|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Canon 18x50 Image Stabilization All-Weather Binoculars w/Case, Neck Strap & Batteries
Lowest new price: $1,097.00
Lowest used price: $886.87
List price: $1,097.54
pHigh-Power, Large Binoculars Perfect for Star Gazing or When You Cant Get Close Enough. (Featuring an Image Stabilizer and All-Weather design). With its wide 50mm objective lenses and high magnification,these rugged, all-weather Canon Image Stabilizer binoculars are destined to set a new and higher benchmark for image brightness, clarity and ergonomic design./p
Canon's 18x50 IS binoculars incorporate an optical image stabilizer for shake-free viewing and minimal eye fatigue. This technology was first developed for Canon video camcorders and is now available in many of Canon's binoculars. The system employs a Vari-Angle Prism, dual transparent plates, independent vertical and horizontal sensors, and a dedicated microprocessor to continuously adjust the prism to maintain a steady image.
The 18x50 IS binoculars feature a water-resistant, shock-resistant rubber coating for a nonslip grip and better durability. If you get caught in the rain and still want to view, you don't have to worry about the optics fogging up. These binoculars deliver high magnification and wide-field viewing. Controls for focusing and image stabilization are centrally located and accessible by both hands. These binoculars provide long eye relief for extra comfort.
Image Stabilization and More
With any high magnification binoculars, most users will experience frustrating image shake. Unless fixed to a tripod, image shake can render high magnification binoculars useless. Canon's IS technology is remarkably effective at eliminating this problem and is widely used by the television industry with Canon's professional broadcast quality video recording equipment. A special VAP (Vari-Angle Prism) corrective IS system sits between the objective lens group and the porro prism on each side of the binoculars. Within thousandths of a second of the binoculars being moved from their optical axis by vibrations, a detection system activates the IS mechanism. The VAP shape alters to refract or 'bend' the light path by precisely the right amount, thus fully compensating for the vibration. It is this essentially immediate response that effectively suppresses image shake.
Super Spectra Coating
A number of optical factors affect the brightness of an image, including the amount of incidental light that is reflected by the lens. An uncoated lens will refelect away as much as 8% of the incidentail light, significantly dimming the image. Canon's Super Spectra Coating prevents that reflection.
What do the numbers mean?
15x50? 8x25? The two numbers used to describe any pair of binoculars are their magnification — 8x, 12x, 15x and so on — and the diameter of their objective lenses — 25mm, 36mm, 50mm, and so on. The larger the first number is, the larger the object will appear to be in the objective lens. For instance, if you use a 10x lens and look at an object that is 100 yards away, it appears to be the same size as an object located just 10 yards away. The second number, the size of the objective lens, is important because the larger the objective lens, the more light it can admit for brighter, more detailed images, and the better suited they will be for lowlight situations.
A look inside
- 18x magnification
- Built-in optical image stabilization uses 2 AA batteries
- Wide, extra-bright field of view
- Lenses are multi-coated for contrast, clarity, and color fidelity
- Shock and water-resistant
|Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Standard Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
Lowest new price: $329.00
Lowest used price: $178.85
List price: $329.00
The Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS standard zoom lens offers a winning combination of size, range and features and is a perfect complement to APS-C cameras. With high-quality optics, dedicated image stabilization and more, this new lens promises to be a favorite for EOS users.
- 18-135mm lens with f3.5-f.5.6 aperture; for use with APS-C cameras
- 35mm equivalent to 29mm-216mm focal length range
- Dedicated image stabilization
- Lens construction of 16 elements in 12 groups
- Compatible with 67mm filters
|Canon 10x42 L Image Stabilization Waterproof Binoculars
Lowest new price: $1,225.99
Lowest used price: $1,125.00
List price: $1,225.99
- Canon's first waterproof IS Binocular.
- High performance L Lens with 2 Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) elements on each side.
- Doublet Field Flattener Lenses for sharp, distortion-free images edge-to-edge.
- Bright field-of-view from a 4.2mm exit pupil diameter, the largest of any Canon IS Binocular.
- Wide angle rating from an apparent angle-of-view of 65°.
- One touch IS usage.
- Body components feature metallic coating to prevent fogging.
- Distinctive, easy grip design.
- Padded Case w/ Strap
- Neoprene Strap
- Eyepiece Rainguard
- 1-Piece Push-On Objectives Cap
- Two 1.5-Volt 'AA' Alkaline Batteries
|Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L ll USM Zoom Lens for Canon EF Cameras
Lowest new price: $1,399.00
Lowest used price: $955.00
List price: $1,599.00
Inner focusing system with USM Closest Focusing Distance 0.28m / 0.9 ft. Zoom System Rotating type Filter Size 82mm Max. Diameter x Length, Weight 3.3" x 4.1", 1.3 lb. / 83.5 x 103mm, 600g
- 16-35mm ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture
- 3 high-precision aspherical lens elements produce superior image quality, Closest focusing distance: 0.92 feet
- Circular aperture produces natural background blur at wider apertures, Ring-type USM for fast and quiet autofocusing; internal focusing
- Measures 3.5 inches in diameter and 4.4 inches long; 1-year warranty
|Canon Remote Switch RS60 E3
Lowest new price: $12.50
Lowest used price: $10.01
List price: $30.00
The RS-60E3 Remote Switch as remote switch convenience to your SLR camera. The remote switch is simple to plug in and replicates all shutter release button functions. The RS-60E3 is compatible with the Canon Rebel, Rebel EOS and some Canon EOS cameras.
The Canon RS60 E3 replicates the functions of the shutter release button. The remote switch, on a 2-foot cable, is quite compact, and is compatible with the Canon EOS Rebel 2000, EOS Rebel X/XS, EOS Rebel G, EOS Elan II, EOS Elan IIe, and EOS IX.
- Remote switch convenience
- Replicates all shutter release button functions
- Compatible with some Canon EOS cameras. Compact design
- Simple plug-in attachment
- This item is non-returnable
- Remote switch convenience
- Replicates all shutter release button functions
- Compatible with some Canon EOS cameras
- Simple plug-in attachment
- Compact design
|Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Fixed Lens
Lowest new price: $249.00
Lowest used price: $184.49
List price: $249.00
Ultra slim and compact, the new EF-M 22mm f/2 STM is the EOS M Digital Camera’s moderate wide-angle lens that’s small and light enough to carry everywhere. Its bright f/2.0 lens aperture works well with the EOS M Digital Camera’s large sensor to provide exceptional low-light performance, as well as create beautiful background blur in portraits. An aspheric lens element delivers high resolution and high contrast. For moviemakers, the EF-M 22mm f/2 STM utilizes a built-in stepping motor to provide smooth and quiet continuous autofocus when shooting video with the Canon EOS M Digital Camera. A circular aperture (7 blades) delivers soft-focus backgrounds and a short minimum focusing distance of only 5.9 inches (0.15 meters) allows you to get closer to your subjects.
- Moderate wide-angle lens; equivalent to 35mm on a fullframe camera
- Builtin stepping motor provides smooth and quiet autofocus when shooting video
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- One aspheric element and bright f/2.0 lens for low-light and soft backgrounds
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.9 in./0.15m allows you to get close to your subjects.
- Lens not Zoomable
|Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Lowest new price: $749.00
Lowest used price: $389.99
List price: $799.00
- 17-40mm ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras.Diagonal angle of view 104° - 57° 30'
- 3 aspherical lens elements and super UD glass element create superior optics in all conditions, Closest focusing distance : 0.9 feet
- Powerful ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) produces fast and silent autofocusing, Focuses as close as 11 inches; supports screw-in 77mm filters or up to 3 gel filters
- Suitable for Wedding/Nature Photography, Weather-resistant construction; measures 3.3 inches in diameter; 1-year warranty
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible.
- Tiffen 77mm Digital HT Multi Coated UV Protector
- Tiffen 77mm UV Protection Filter
- Canon EOS 6D 20.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only) - Wi-Fi Enabled
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP Full Frame CMOS with 1080p Full-HD Video Mode Digital SLR Camera (Body)
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body – Wi-Fi Enabled
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- 77MM Altura Photo Neutral Density Professional Photography Filter Set (ND2 ND4 ND8) + Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- STK LP-E6 Battery for Canon 5D Mark II III and IV, 70D, 5Ds, 6D, 5Ds, 80D, 7D, 60D, 5Ds R DSLR Cameras BG-E14, BG-E13, BG-E11, BG-E9, BG-E7, BG-E6 Grips
|Canon Original 106 Toner Cartridge - Black
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $237.00
Toner cartridge is designed for use with Canon Image Class MF6530, 6540, 6550, 6560/CX, 6580/CX, 6590, and 6595/CX. Cartridge yields approximately 5,000 pages at 5 percent coverage.
- Approximate yield: 5000 Pages
- Works in MF6540, MF6590
|Canon PGI-5 BK 0628B009 2-Pack Pigment Black Ink Tanks
Lowest new price: $36.99
List price: $41.55
The Canon PGI-5 BK 2-Pack Pigment Black Ink Tanks 0628B009 is compatible with Canon PIXMA models iP4200, iP5200, iP5200R, 500 and 800, the PGI-5BK black ink cartridge is created with pigment ink formulation for long lasting prints. Designed to be resistant to highlighter smearing and smudges, the ultra-fine ink provides your documents with crisply legible text and sharply defined images on a range of papers. The expected yield is approximately 650 pages per cartridge, based on 5% coverage.
Compatible with Canon PIXMA models iP4200, iP5200, iP5200R, 500 and 800, the PGI-5BK black ink cartridge is created with pigment ink formulation for long lasting prints. Designed to be resistant to highlighter smearing and smudges, the ultra-fine ink provides your documents with crisply legible text and sharply defined images on a range of papers. The expected yield is approximately 650 pages per cartridge, based on 5% coverage.
What's in the Box:
Two black ink cartridges
- Ultra-fine ink delivers crisply legible text and sharply defined images
- Pigment ink formulation for long-lasting prints
- Resists highlighter smearing and smudges
- Yields approximately 650 pages per cartridge, based on 5% coverage
- Compatible with Canon Pixma models iP4200, iP5200, iP5200R, 500, MP610, and 800
|Canon P23-DH V 2 color mini-Desktop Printing Calculator
Lowest new price: $22.00
Lowest used price: $29.00
CNMP23DHV .The next generation portable printing calculator has arrived. Features Time Calculation where time based fee structures are needed. Delivers high performance for your everyday calculations. Time and Date function enables you to view the time and date with a quick glance. Ability to perform profit margin calculations with the touch of just a few keys. Builtin low battery indicator to alert you when it's time to change the batteries. Calculator Type: Printing; Global Product Type: Calculators; Calculator Style: N/A; Power Source(s): AC; Battery. PRODUCT DETAILS: Markup/Down Key: No. Time/Date: Yes. Ribbon/Roller Printer: Roller. Replacement Roll Paper: UNV35720. Pre Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct. Fraction/Decimal Conversions: No. Fraction Calculations: No. Power Source(s): AC, Battery. Percent Key(s): No. Global Product Type: Calculators Printing. Calculator Type: Printing. Total Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct. Size: 6 2/5w x 9 1/10d. Display Notation: Numeric. Number of Display Digits : 12. Replacement Batteries: 4 AA, EVEE91BP4. Tax Calculation: Yes. Decimal Function: Yes. +/ Switch Key: Yes. Display Characters Height : 18.0 mm. Post Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct. Item Count Function: Yes. Print Color(s): Purple, Red. Display Angle: Fixed. Double Zero Key: Yes. Grand Total Key: No. Replacement Ribbon/Roller: NUKNR42. Print Speed (Lines per Second) : 2.0. Display Types: LCD. Cost/Sell/Margin: Yes. Currency Exchange Function: No. Package: Includes paper roll, instruction manual and AC adapter. Warranty: Manufacturer's limited one year warranty.
- 12 Digits for all Calculations with Easy to Read LCD display
- High Speed Printer (2.3 lines per second)
- Profit Margin Calculation
- Clock and Calendar function
- Prints black and red
- 'Package of Six" Canon P23-DH V Calculator Ink Roller, Black and Red, Compatible
- "Package of Three" Canon P23-DH V Calculator Ink Roller, Black and Red, Compatible
- PM Company Perfection Recycled Calculator Rolls, 2.25 Inches x 150 Feet, White, 12 per Pack (02835)
- Universal 35720 Adding Machine/Calculator Roll, 16 lb, 1/2" Core, 2-1/4" x 150 ft, White (Pack of 3)
- "Package of Two" Canon P27-DH Calculator ink Roller, Black and Red, Compatible
- Pendaflex File Folders, Letter Size, 1/3 Cut, Manila, 100 per Box (752 1/3)
- AroundTheOffice Calculator Ink Rollers 3 PACK Compatible IR-40T / Canon CP13 / NU-KOTE NR42 / NR422 for Various Sharp, VICTOR, ADLER-ROYAL, CANON, CASIO, AURORA, CITIZEN, OLIVETTI, TI Calculators
- Post-it Notes, 3 in x 3 in, Canary Yellow, 12 Pads/Pack, 100 Sheets/Pad
- BIC Wite-Out Brand EZ Correct Correction Tape, 10-Count, White
- UNV35720 - Adding Machine/Calculator Roll
Page 4 of 169
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.