|Vivitar 5000 AF Slide Projector
Lowest used price: $215.00
List price: $199.99
A reasonably priced slideprojector with uncompromising features Includes rotary tray with a capacity of up to 100 slides 85mm/f-2.8 lens for bright and sharp images is also included Additional trays (VIV S100) hold up to 100 slides and fit both the 5000AF and its predecessor, the 3000-AF
The Vivitar 5000AF slide projector features vertical tray loading and cool, quiet operation. It features an 85mm f/2.8 lens, a remote control with forward and reverse, automatic focus with manual override, a slide previewer, and front-leg elevation. The package contains the projector, an FCS quartz halogen lamp (24 volts, 150 watts), and a rotary tray that can hold 100 slides.
- Automatic focusing
- Remote control with forward and reverse
- Slide previewer
- Low-voltage quartz lamp
- Cool, quiet operation
|Vivitar 283 Electronic Flash
Lowest new price: $98.88
Lowest used price: $40.00
Perhaps one of the most reliable electronic flashes for general use Remote sensor capability Sufficient light indicator Illuminated calculator dial Uses 4 AA batteries (not included)
The Vivitar 283 electronic flash features bounce flash for softer, more professional-quality lighting. The Auto Thyristor circuitry has a fast recycle time and a high number of flashes per set of batteries. Additional features include autocheck, a sufficient-light indicator, and an illuminated calculator dial. The flash runs on 4 AA batteries or an optional SB-4 110-volt AC adapter.
- Vertical bounce flash for softer, more professional-quality lighting
- Flash range of 3 to 43 feet
- Auto Thyristor circuitry for faster recycling time and greater number of flashes
- Remote sensor capability
- 4 Automatic f/stop settings
|Vivitar V-4000 35mm SLR Camera Kit w/ 35-70mm Lens
Lowest used price: $89.00
Model: V-4000 SLR
Vivitar V-4000 35mm SLR Camera kit with 35-70mm Lens, manual 35mm SLR camera, manual focus, shutter speeds and apertures, Manual film load, advance and rewind, Built-in Light meter, Great for Photo Class Students needing a manual 35mm SLR Camera
This manual single-lens reflex camera and detachable lens combo kit is well suited to beginning photographers or those who prefer manual cameras without frills. This camera provides all the features you need to frame perfect shots without distracting you with fancy automatic settings. Its straightforward operation enables users to learn the art of photography from the ground up.
The Vivitar V-4000 offers a hot-shoe connection for a detachable flash unit (not included). With the manual-focus 35-70mm zoom lens, images can be brought in twice as close as with the wide-angle setting. Users set the shutter speed between bulb and 1/2,000 second manually. The bright viewfinder with LED display allows users to see the image they are shooting and adjust camera settings for precisely the exposure they wish to create. The quick-release K-type bayonet mount enables users to switch lenses on the fly. This camera is powered by two 1.5-volt alkaline (LR44) or silver oxide (SR44) batteries.
- Easy-to-use manual single-lens reflex camera--ideal for fledgling photographers
- Complete with 35-70mm, f3.5 to f4.8, close-focusing zoom lens
- Bright viewfinder with split-image focusing and 3-LED display
- Hot shoe with X contact for flash photography
- Accurate, center-weighted, through-the-lens metering system
|Vivitar 285HV Flash for SLR Cameras (Black)
Lowest used price: $55.99
List price: $83.00
The built-in variable power of the Vivitar 285HV auto professional flash provides you with fill flash and the ability to shoot properly exposed rapid-sequence pictures. This vertical bounce flash gives your photographs soft, professional lighting. The four f-stops give you control over the flash distance range and the depth of field, while the auto Thyristor circuitry allows for a faster recycling time as well as more flashes per set of batteries. This smart flash has a sufficient light indicator that allows you to make the most of your photos. Includes a variable power control with optional VP-1 remote sensor capability .
The built-in variable power of the Vivitar 285HV auto professional flash provides you with fill flash and the ability to shoot properly exposed rapid-sequence pictures. This vertical bounce flash gives your photographs soft, professional lighting. The four f-stops give you control over the flash distance range and the depth of field, while the auto Thyristor circuitry allows for a faster recycling time as well as more flashes per set of batteries.
- Guide number: 36 DIN
- Zoom flash head
- Auto bounce control
- Vertical bounce flash
- Auto Thyristor circuitry
- Sufficient-light indicator
- Illuminated calculator dial
- Flash range up to 70 feet
|Vivitar V3800N 35mm SLR Camera w/ 28-70mm Lens
Lowest new price: $332.00
Lowest used price: $148.49
This Vivitar 35mm SLR camera with zoom is a great manual SLR that provides plenty of features for aspiring photographers but is easy enough to use for beginners. Camera features a 28-70mm zoom lens and a hot shoe with X-contact synchronized at 1.25 or slower. Also offers a bright viewfinder with split image focusing and LED display.
- Easy-to-use manual single-lens reflex camera--great for beginning photographers
- Complete with 28-70mm f3.4 to f4.8 lens
- Bright viewfinder with split image focusing and 3-LED display
- Depth of field preview and multiple exposure capability
- Hot shoe with x-contact for flash photography, synchronized at 1/125 second or slower
|Vivitar V2000 General Purpose Electronic Flash for 35mm Camera
Lowest new price: $24.95
Lowest used price: $12.20
List price: $24.95
Guide Number: 79 / Easy-to-use calculator chart / Hot shoe and PC cord for any 35mm camera / Adjustable angle for Bounce effect
- Guide Number of 79 (when used with ISO 100 film) with up to 28 foot operating range (at f/2.8)
- Angle of Illumination - 70-degrees Horizontal; 50-degrees vertical
- Adjustable bounce helps reflect light for glare reduction and creative effects
- Flash test button and flash ready indicator
- Easy-to-use calculator chart
|Vivitar Vivicam 3785 3.0MP Digital Camera
Lowest new price: $79.99
The Vivitar Vivicam 3785 3.0-Megapixel Digital Camera is a compact, 3.0 MP camera with a 4x digital zoom and a resolution of 2032 x 1520 pixels. This is an affordable choice for anyone seeking a versatile, high-quality digital camera with the simplicity of a 4x digital zoom lens.
The images may be reviewed on the camera's 1.4-inch color TFT display with ease and the Vivicam 3785 is equipped with a three megapixel image sensor. Images can be shot with up to 4x digital zoom and then reviewed at the same magnification--take a shot, review the image, and zoom right in on any detail, all in the palm of your hand. An electronic programmed shutter with variable speeds and manual compensation steps allows for changing lighting conditions. In addition to outstanding digital still images, this camera also has a movie clip capability of 13 frames per second (fps) at 320 x 240 resolution. Along with its easy-to-use design, the Vivicam 3785 delivers a high megapixel level for the price.
What's in the Box
Digital camera, camera pouch, USB cable, and software.
- Compact, 3.0-megapixel digital camera
- 4x digital zoom for great close-ups
- Clear resolution with 2032 x 1520 pixels
- Review images on the 1.4-inch color TFT screen
- Shoots movie clips at 13 frames per second
|Vivitar 728AF AutoFocus Zoom Electronic Flash for Canon EOS Camera
Lowest new price: $19.95
Lowest used price: $35.45
List price: $19.95
Lightweight and ideal for travel, the Vivitar 728AF flash is dedicated to Canon EOS AF SLR cameras. It provides complete autoexposure flash operation, while the Auto Thyristor circuitry allows for a faster recycling time as well as more flashes per set of batteries. Because bounce light is very soft and resembles typical room lighting, this flash gives your images a more natural look than conventional flash photos. The Vivitar 728AF creates a wide zone of soft, even lighting, so your subjects are less likely to be too light or too dark. It also reduces the red-eye effect that most flashes cause.
- Designed to work with Canon EOS AF SLR cameras
- Provides complete autoexposure flash operation
- Lightweight and ideal for travel
- Recycling time as well as more flashes per set of batteries
- Creates a wide zone of soft, even lighting
|Vivitar 2800 Automatic Electronic Flash
Lowest used price: $9.99
The Vivitar 2800 automatic electronic flash has a four-position head that gives your pictures soft, even lighting. The auto Thyristor circuitry has a fast recycle time that gives you up to 1,500 flashes per set of batteries. Its auto light exposure has a range of 3 to 40 feet, and its unique control panel is easy to use. The sufficient-light indicator lets you know if your subject has the proper lighting. It has two automatic exposure settings and accepts Vivitar PC cords. This flash requires four AA batteries, which aren't included.
- Features auto Thyristor circuitry
- Unique control panel for ease of use
- 4-position bounce head for soft, even lighting
- Sufficient-light indicator
- Auto light exposure from 3 to 40 feet
|Vivitar Vivicam 4100 4.0MP Digital Camera
Lowest used price: $25.00
- Compact, 4.0-megapixel digital camera
- 4x digital zoom for great close-ups
- Built-in auto and red-eye reduction flash
- Review images on the 1.5-inch color TFT screen
- Equipped with a 16 MB internal memory and is SD card compatible