Vivitar's PZ7000 Date 38-70mm zoom camera offers a high-quality zoom lens with an aperture of f/5.3 to f/10 and five elements in five groups. Combining a motorized film load, advance, and rewind with an automatic flash and multiple flash modes, the PZ7000 provides convenience and versatility.
The LCD displays battery status, power on and off, auto flash, red-eye reduction, and infinity lock. A tripod socket is included, along with a self-timer so you can get in the picture. Quartz dating will help organize your photographs by date and time.
- 35mm compact zoom camera
- 35-70mm zoom lens
- Red-eye reduction system and automatic flash
- Programmed AE shutter electronically controlled for accurate, consistent results
- Motorized film load, advance, and end-of-film rewind, plus midroll rewind
You are considering purchasing a brand new pair of Vivitar 4 X 15 Binoculars. NIB (New In Box). Never opened. This pair of binoculars is a compact set, great for the glove box, back pack, pocket book, etc. Perfect for sporting events, races, theater, nature walks, etc. Comes with soft protective carrying pouch with belt loop and a neck strap.
- Magnification 4 times more powerful than the naked eye
- Perfect for sports, theater, nature watching or sightseeing
- Center-wheel focus design for ease of use
- Comes with soft, protective carrying pouch and belt loop
- Convenient neck strap
5.0 MP Digital Camera 1.5" LCD 4X Digital Zoom Effective Pixels: 5.0 MP Resolution: 2560x1920, 2048x1536, 1280X960, 640X480 (format JPEG)Focal Length 7.7mm Shutter Speed 2 sec-1/2000 sec Flash Mode Auto, Flash On, Flash Off, Red-Eye Reduction File Formats: JPEG, EXIF 2.2 & DCF 1.0, 1.0
- 4X Digital Zoom
- 1.5" LCD Display
- Records Short Movie Clips
- 4 Mode Automatic Flash w. Red_eye Reduction
- Includes Photo Editing Software
The VIVICAM 8300s is a super slim, feature-packed, 8.1MP zoom digital camera with a maximum resolution of approximately 3250 x 2500,and is designed as a versatile, super high quality digital camera that will be easy to carry anywhere. With a selection of exposure modes and controls, the camera will lend itself to the creative photographer as well as being perfect for recording everyday events. The oversize LCD display can easily be used for critical evaluations during recording or playback.
The super-slim, feature-packed Vivicam 8300s digital camera is ideal for all your digital imaging needs. The camera is equipped with an 8.5-megapixel, 24-bit color CCD image sensor that delivers a maximum resolution of approximately 3,250 x 2,500 pixels, along with a 3.x optical power zoom lens that ranges from 7.5 to 22.5 mm. Add in the vast selection of exposure modes and controls and a small chassis that fits easily in most pockets and you have a camera that lends itself to both creative photographers and snapshot hobbyists. In addition, the oversized 2.5-inch LCD is big enough to make critical framing evaluations during recording and playback.
While the zoom lens captures photos from afar, the macro function lets you take a much closer look--as near as 2 inches--without losing focus. The macro mode is great for shooting insects, flower petals, and other detailed but tiny objects. Beginners and casual photographers, meanwhile, will appreciate the Auto Exposure mode, which instinctively assigns shutter speeds from 1/2 to 1/1,500 of a second using center weighted or spot metering so you don't have to adjust the settings yourself. And should the 3.x optical zoom prove insufficient, the camera also includes a selectable 4x digital zoom.
In addition to taking topnotch still images, the Vivicam 8300s captures movie clips with audio. The recording quality ranges from 640 x 480 to 320 x 240 (at 24 frames per second) until the memory card is full. Users can also add voice memos after the images are recorded thanks to the built-in microphone and speaker.
Finally, the Vivicam 8300s comes with photo editing software. The software is particularly convenient, as it preps the photos for e-mail, posting to the Web, or printing. And because of the camera's high-resolution output, you can rest assured that even large print images will look detailed and vivid. Additional features include auto focus with both spot and multi-point metering, automatic white balance with five presets and manual override, exposure control, built-in auto-flash, and a self-timer with 2, 10, or 10+2 second settings.
The Vivicam 8300s, which measures a mere 3.7 by 2.2 by 1.1 inches (W x H x D), comes with USB and video output cables, a lithium-ion battery pack, and an AC adapter/charger. It's also backed by a one-year warranty.
What's in the Box
Vivicam 8300s digital camera, photo editing software on CD-ROM, USB cable, video output cable, rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, AD adapter/charger, user's manual.
- 8.1-megapixel digital camera with 24-bit color CCD image sensor and oversized 2.5-inch LCD display
- Maximum resolution of roughly 3,250 x 2,500 pixels; 3.x optical zoom with 7.5 to 22.5 mm range
- Macro mode focuses on objects as close as 2 inches; selectable 4x digital zoom; auto focus with spot and multi-point metering
- Captures 640 x 480 and 320 x 240 (at 24 frames per second) movie clips with audio; includes 64 MB Secure Digital card
- Comes with rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack and charger; 3.7 x 2.2 x 1.1 inches (W x H x D); 1-year warranty