|Pentax ZX-30 Quartz Date 35mm SLR Camera Kit with 35-80mm Lens
Lowest used price: $94.99
Pentax ZX-30 Quartz Date 35mm SLR Camera Kit with 35-80mm Lens
- User friendly picture mode with direct access to mode selection
- Programmed AE, shutter priority AE, aperture priority AE, manual exposure modes
- Landscape, portrait, night action, and close-up AE modes
- Pinpoint autofocus with focus prediction
- 6-segment multipattern metering
|Pentax K10D 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera with Shake Reduction (Body Only)
Lowest used price: $169.99
Image resolution up to 3872 x 2592PictBridge compatibleISO 1600 technology reduces camera shake and improves low-light photos9-point AiAF ensure focus accuracyVibrating CCD sensor provides built-in Dust Reduction for improved image qualitySophisticated 16-segment multi-pattern metering determines the optimal exposure settings4" W x 5 3/5" H x 2 4/5" DUses SD or SDHC memory cardIncludes USB cable video cable wrist strap hot shoe cover FK eyecup FP body mount cover finder cap for ME lithium-ion battery software battery charger
- 10.2-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 18 x 24-inch prints
- 2.5-inch LCD display; body only--no lens included
- In-camera Shake Reduction (SR) and Dust Reduction (DR) systems; dust-proof, weather-resistant body
- Continuous shooting at approximately three images per second
- Stores images on SD or SDHC memory cards; powered by lithium-ion battey D-LI50 (battery and charger included
|Pentax AF540FGZ Flash for Pentax and Samsung Digital SLR Cameras
Lowest new price: $479.95
Lowest used price: $239.98
List price: $479.95
Pentax AF540FGZ Flash for Pentax and Samsung Digital SLR Cameras (Includes Case)
- 54 guide number
- Variety of auto flash functions, including P-TTL
- Automatically adjusts discharge angle to focal length on select lenses
- Auto power-off function; 100-degree verticle and 180-degree horizontal adjustable angles
- Clip-on style auto-zoom flash attachment
|Pentax DA 55-300mm f/4-5.8 ED Lens for Pentax and Samsung Digital SLR Cameras
Lowest new price: $342.39
Lowest used price: $108.00
List price: $342.39
With extra low dispersion glass and original lens coatings, this lens is superior in contrast, clarity and edge-to-edge sharpness.
The versatile Pentax DA 55-300mm zoom lens offers a focal length equivalent of 82.5 to 450mm in the 35mm format, making it ideal for moderate to long sports and wildlife shots. The lens is outfitted with multiple ED glass elements, which are designed to minimize chromatic aberration and makes images look crisper and sharper than ever before. The Pentax Super Protective coating, meanwhile, protects the exposed lens elements against dirt and contamination. Other features include a focusing ring that permits easy manual focusing, a 4.6-foot close focusing distance, and a 58mm filter diameter. Specially adapted for high-quality Pentax and Samsung digital SLR cameras, the lens carries a one-year warranty.
- Focal length: 55-300mm
- Maximum aperture: f/4 to 5.8
- Minimum aperture: f/22 to 32
- Lens construction: 12 elements in 8 groups
- Angle of view: 29 to 5.4 degrees (when used with Pentax digital SLR camera body)
- Number of diaphragm blades: 6
- Minimum focusing distance: 4.6 feet
- Maximum magnification: 0.28x
- Filter diameter: 58mm
- Diaphragm control: Fully automatic
- Hood: PH-RBG 58mm
- Objective cap: O-LC58
- Case: S80-160
- Corresponding AF mounts: Pentax and Samsung
- Dimensions: 2.8 inches in diameter and 4.4 inches long
- Weight: 15.5 ounces
- Warranty: 1 year
- Extreme Telephoto Range Zoom Lens
- Focal Length Equivalent To 82.5mm - 450mm In The 35mm Format
- Pentax(r) Sp Coating Protects Exposed Lens Elements
- Ed Elements Compensate For Chromatic Aberration
- Developed Specifically For Pentax(r) Digital SLR Cameras
|Pentax DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL II Lens for Pentax and Samsung Digital SLR Cameras
Lowest used price: $97.80
Focal length equivalent to 27-82.5mm in the 35mm formatSP coating protects the exposed lens elementsIdeal zoom focal range for a wide range of shooting applicationsImproved resolution to match with hi-res sensorsAspherical elements compensate for spherical aberationIncludes hood and cap
- Great wide-angle capability with a standard 3X zoom range.
- The PENTAX-original SP (Super Protect) coating repels dust, water and grease to keep your lens clean and your image quality at its peak.
- The focal length is equivalent to 27mm - 82.5mm in the 35mm format.
- Improved resolution takes full advantage of the high-resolution sensors in modern PENTAX digital SLR cameras.
- Aspherical elements help to compensate for spherical aberration.
|Pentax ZX-60 Date AF SLR Body (Lens Not Included)
Lowest used price: $39.99
MD) CL) AA) PENTAX ZX-60 SLR QD BODY
- Five selectable picture modes
- Auto exposure bracketing
- Programed AE, Av & Tv Mode, Metered manual modes
- SAFOX V TTL auto focus system
- TTL auto pop-up flash w/red-eye reduction
|Pentax IQ Zoom EZY-R 35mm Zoom Camera
Lowest used price: $20.00
The Pentax IQZoom EZY-R is a simple point-and-shoot camera that automatically adjusts focus and exposure for clear results. You can bring your subjects closer with the 38-70mm zoom lens, and distant scenery is clearly captured with the infinity landscape mode.
The IQZoom EZY-R includes other automatic features such as focus, exposure, load, and rewind with midroll rewinding possible. The flash provides on/off options, daylight synch, slow shutter synch, bulb synch, and red-eye reduction. It also provides backlight compensation with automatic discharge under low light conditions.
The 10-second self-timer gives you time to get in the picture. The IQZoom EZY-R also has a power-off feature that turns off the camera after three minutes of inactivity to save power and help protect the lens.
- Fully automatic 35mm camera
- 38 to 70mm zoom for versatility
- Fits naturally in your hand and slips into your pocket
- Built-in flash with red-eye reduction
- Infinity landscape mode for shooting distant scenery
|Pentax IQ Zoom 140M QD Date 35mm Camera
Lowest used price: $77.62
Pentax IQZoom 140M QD 35mm Point & Shoot Film Camera
The Pentax IQ Zoom 140M QD 35mm camera is incredibly compact--at a height of 2.6 inches it's just a little taller than a roll of 35mm film. Yet it has a powerful 38-140mm zoom that makes your pictures bigger, closer, and more detailed than most compacts in its class. The "actual image" viewfinder lets you see the image size in relation to the zoom ratio, providing a concise preview of the finished photo no matter which of the two available print formats--standard and panorama--you use. Switch back and forth between the two formats as often as you like to capture close-ups or the whole landscape.
In spot AF mode, you can keep your subject in focus even when it's in the background and/or other subjects are in the foreground. The six-segment multipattern metering provides flawless exposure for any lighting condition. The built-in, fully automatic flash has five modes to illuminate your subject perfectly: flash on, flash off, slow shutter sync, bulb sync with or without flash for special effects, and bulb (night mode), for great pictures in any lighting condition. Red-eye reduction is also included.
This camera has several features that allow you to shoot worry-free pictures. The fail-safe film loading function loads and advances your film automatically. The high-precision, passive five-point autofocus system ensures sharp pictures, even when shooting through windows. When left unused for three minutes with the power on, the camera retracts the lens to the wide-angle position to protect it from damage, and then shuts itself off completely. The LCD panel gives you easy-to-see readings on frame counter, zoom, flash modes, self-timer, remote control, shooting modes, date/time stamp, and battery level, so you always know what your camera settings and levels are.
- Powerful 38-140mm zoom lens
- Passive 5-point autofocus
- Built-in flash with red-eye reduction
- Automatic film loading, winding, and rewinding with midroll rewind
- 10-second self-timer, date imprinting, and panorama mode
|Pentax SMCP-A 50mm f/2.0 Lens
Lowest new price: $95.01
Lowest used price: $25.00
This lens is for Pentax film cameras only.
The Pentax SMCP-A 50mm f2.0 lens is a manual focus lens that can be used with all Pentax SLR camera bodies. It will fit on a Pentax AF SLR camera, but it will not focus automatically. At just 1.2 inches and just over 5 ounces, this lens is easy to take with you anywhere.
- Can be used on all Pentax SLR camera bodies
- Minimum focus distance of 1.5 feet
- Lens construction of 5 elements in 5 groups
- Fully automatic diaphragm
|Pentax 21mm F/3.2 AL Limited Lens for Pentax Digital SLR Cameras
Lowest new price: $699.99
Lowest used price: $199.00
List price: $699.99
The Pentax Wide Angle 21mm f/3.2 AL Limited Series Autofocus Lens is a newly developed, high-performance optics, this new lens measures only one inch (25 millimeters long) and weighs a mere 4.9 ounces (140 grams). Mounted on a PENTAX digital SLR camera body, the lens protrudes very little from the camera's front panel, making it an ideal choice for carry-everywhere, instantaneous snapshot photography. This versatile angle of view produces natural images with a moderate perspective and an expanded depth of field (or a wide in-focus area), making it ideal for many different types of subjects and occasions, including snapshots, landscape, travel photos, and architecture. The DA 21mm incorporates a hybrid aspherical lens in its eighth optical element to effectively compensate for a variety of aberrations, which cause adverse effects on overall image quality. In order to assure high-quality image reproduction over the entire focusing range, it also features a floating mechanism, which is designed to adjust the degree of aberration compensation in relation to the focusing distance.
- Equivalent focal length to 31.5mm in the 35mm format with ist D series
- The image circle is designed to match the CCD used in PENTAX digital SLRs, xceptional high contrast, high resolution optics with minimal aberrations
- Thin, lightweight design. 4.9 ounces, 5.5 ounces with lens hood
- Comes with a lens hood to minimize flare and ghost image
- Responsive "Quick-Shift Focus System" allows instant shift from AF to MF