|Velbon CX-300 Floor-Standing Tripod
Lowest new price: $45.00
Lowest used price: $25.89
List price: $34.99
Brand: Hakuba USA, Inc.
Photo/Video Tripod with 2-Way Panhead
The Velbon CX-300 is a basic aluminum tripod ideal for use with compact 35mm cameras and video camcorders. It has a sure-grip handle for easy control, and a 2-way panhead designed for tilts and pans. The camera platform has a retracting camcorder alignment pin, but is not detachable. The center column slides up and down for quick height adjustments, and the legs have side-lever locks for fast setup and maximum stability. The legs are also rubber-tipped and include leg braces.
- Basic aluminum tripod that's ideal for compact 35mm cameras and camcorders
- 2-way pan head for tilts and pans, with sure-grip handle for easy control
- Stable camera platform with retracting camcorder alignment pin
- Sliding center column adjusts height from 19.8 to 57.1 inches
- Supports up to 3.3 pounds of equipment; weighs 2.42 pounds
|Velbon CX-570 Deluxe Photographic/Video Tripod
Lowest used price: $54.95
Dual function tripod features unique 3-way panheads ideally suited for use with all compact camcorders, 35mm SLRs, compact point and shoot and digital cameras.
The sturdy Velbon CX-570 Deluxe is a full-featured standard-weight tripod. Impressive features include a three-way fluid pan head, a leveling bubble mounted on the body, a maximum extension height of nearly 60 inches, and a geared center column with preset friction control. It is designed for use with all 35mm cameras (including heavy SLRs), digital cameras, and video camcorders.
The CX-570 Deluxe has a large, right-tilting, quick-release camera platform with a retractable camcorder alignment pin. The pan/tilt control handle is located on the left side to allow free access to the camera's controls from the right. The 3-section tubular aluminum legs are equipped with braces, rubber-tipped feet, and side-lever locks for quick adjustments.
- Leveling bubble is mounted on the tripod body for more precise tripod leveling
- 3-way pan head with a left-positioned sure-grip pan/tilt control handle allows easy access to control camera functions
- Right-tilting camera platform allows 35mm cameras vertical as well as horizontal composition with more secure seating for heavier cameras
- Pan head incorporates a large bidirectional quick-release camera platform with retractable camcorder alignment pin
- Radial leg braces for maximum stability and convenient tripod setup
|Velbon SX-681K Deluxe Heavy-Duty Professional Photographic/Video Tripod
Lowest used price: $51.99
In excellent condition!
- great tripod for canon Xl's
|Velbon UP-4DXII Deluxe Photographic/Video Unipod
Lowest new price: $45.00
- Deluxe single aluminum leg
- Fluid tilt head
- Quick-release camera platform
- Forward-facing control handle; adjustable strap
- Fully extended height: 65 inches
|Velbon PH-460 3-Way Magnesium Photographic/Video Tripod Panhead
Lowest new price: $48.32
Medium in size, the Velbon PH-460 three-way panhead is constructed of die-cast magnesium (Mg) alloy for minimum weight and maximum strength. Like carbon fiber, magnesium weighs a third less than aluminum, yet offers superior vibration absorption and strength. It has separate pan/tilt and side tilt control handles, weighs 21.9 ounces, and is about 4 inches in height. The PH-460 was designed for the user who wants to reduce weight, but not sacrifice performance.
- Medium size
- Die-cast magnesium alloy
- Pan/tilt handle
- Side tilt handle
- Weighs 21 ounces
|Velbon CX-690 Deluxe Photo/Video Tripod
Lowest used price: $68.00
Brand: Hakuba USA Inc.
Deluxe Standard Size/Dual Function Tripod with 3-Way Panhead
The rugged Velbon CX-690 Deluxe is a full-featured tripod designed for use with all 35mm SLR cameras, digital cameras, and full-size video camcorders. Its key features include a large three-way fluid pan head, right-tilting quick-release platform, level bubble mounted on the body, an impressive full extension height of 63 inches, and a geared center column with preset friction control. The CX-690 is basically a heavy-duty version of the Velbon CX-570 with the same features incorporated into a larger overall body, including thicker legs and increased extension.
The CX-690 is for the serious user who wants extra stability even at extended heights along with easy all-around functioning. It features the biggest version of Velbon's unique three-way pan head combined with a large, bidirectional, right-tilting, quick-release platform (retractable camcorder alignment pin included). The sure-grip pan/tilt control handle is located on the left side to allow free access to the camera's controls from the right. The three-section tubular aluminum legs are equipped with braces, rubber-tipped feet, and big side-lever locks for fast and easy adjustments.
This hefty tripod weighs only 3.9 pounds and folds down to 24.3 inches.
Velbon Tripod has been in the business for 46 years.
- Deluxe, heavy-duty dual tripod ideal for 35mm SLR cameras, digital cameras, and camcorders
- 3-way pan head with left-side, sure-grip pan/tilt control handle that offers easy access to camera
- Right-tilting, quick-release camera platform positions cameras vertically and horizontally
- Geared center column with preset friction control system; side-lever leg locks and rubber-tipped feet
- Adjusts as tall as 63 inches; folds down to 24.3 inches; weighs only 3.9 pounds
|Velbon CX-470 Deluxe Lightweight Photographic/Video Tripod
Lowest used price: $24.99
Lightweight and compact, this dual function tripod features a unique 3-way panhead Radial leg braces for maximum stability and convenient tripod setup Quick side-lever leg locks for easy leg adjustments and non-slip rubber tipped feet Finish - Titanium bronze and black Maximum extended height - 57.0 Folded length - 21.6 Weight - 2.7 lbs.
- Left-positioned 3-way fluid pan head with a sure-grip pan/tilt control handle
- Right-tilting camera platform allows 35mm cameras vertical as well as horizontal composition
- Large 2-position quick-release camera platform with retractable camcorder alignment pin
- Geared center column with preset friction control system for quick and easy vertical camera positioning
- 3-section 20mm tubular aluminum legs with radial leg braces for maximum stability and convenient tripod setup