|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Gosky Universal Cell Phone Adapter Mount - Compatible Binocular Monocular Spotting Scope Telescope Microscope-Fits Almost All Smartphone on The Market -Record The Nature The World
Lowest new price: $18.80
List price: $19.99
Get Your Mobile Phone Into Video Camera and Image Capturer in Distant, Tiny World . Explore the nature of the world easily through your screen.
Are you still using a heavy phone adapter on your fancy eyepiece?
Are you still using a flimsy phone adapter for fear that it would slip out?
Are you bored with your complicated phone adapter, rotating the screws again and again, adjusting the position over and over?
Here comes our new generation smartphone adapter for optical devices.
Compliable with Binocular, monocular, telescope, microscope, spotting scope, night vision and most optical device. Fit eyepiece diameter 28mm-47mm.
Not fit 2inch eyepieces.
Universal: With super large width range:54-90mm, Fit phone X, 8p, 87plus,7, 6plus, 6,5s,5, Samsung Note and many other brands .
Adjustable clamping force -- The phone clamping part features adjustable locking mechanism with a steel bolt (not a spring).
Phone is protected by High density EVA pads and nothing contacts your phone's screen. Durable metal materials:
Mainly made of Metal. Part made of high strength PA plastic. One time purchase for long-term use
Compact and Light Weight: 1.4"x3.2"x6.2"(LWH), 5.8oz.
Note1: Please make sure that the outer diameter of the eyepiece is between 28mm-47mm(1.102"-1.850").
There is also big type for eyepiece outer diameter from 32mm to 62mm which is compatiable with bigger spooting scopes, small 2inch telescope eyepieces, etc (Search its ASIN: B01D5W0WES). 2. You can add a Gosky Camera Shutter Wire Control for Smartphones. Then you remove any chance of vibration when take photos. (Search its ASIN: B06Y21NKC3)
Note2: Not work on a rifle scope because it mounts too close to the eyepiece. Package Include:
1Xsmartphone adapter（with instruction）
Ps: ^_^ Lifetime warranty ^_^
- Get Your Mobile Phone Into Video Camera and Capturer Image in Distant, Tiny World . Explore the nature of the world easily through your screen.
- Compliable with microscope, telescope, binoculars, monocular, nightvision spotting scope. Fit eyepiece diameter 28mm-47mm.
- Universal: With super large width range: 54-90mm, Fit phone X, 8p, 8, 7plus,7,6plus, 6,5s,5, Samsung Note , Sony, Sony Xperia Z and many other brands .
- Once purchase for long use -Main Part Made of zinc alloy (More durable than Aluminum). Fully metal housing. And phone clamp made of high strength PA Plastic.
- 1. There is also big type for eyepiece outer diameter from 32mm to 62mm(1.26"-2.44") which is compatiable with bigger spooting scopes, binoculars, small 2inch telescope eyepieces, etc (Choose "big type" in this listing). 2. You can add a Gosky Camera Shutter Wire Control for Smartphones. Then you remove any chance of vibration when take photos. (Search its ASIN: B06Y21NKC3)
|Celestron Eyepiece and Filter Kit – 14 Piece Telescope Accessory Set
Lowest new price: $127.90
Lowest used price: $118.31
List price: $127.90
The Celestron 1.25” Eyepiece and Filter Kit is a great way to expand the functionality and enjoyment of your telescope. Inside the metal, foam-lined carry case you’ll find these accessories:
32 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
17 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
13 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
8 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
6 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
2X Barlow Lens - 1.25”
#80A Blue Filter - 1.25”
#58 Green Filter - 1.25”
#56 Light Green Filter - 1.25”
#25 Red Filter - 1.25”
#21 Orange Filter - 1.25”
#12 Yellow Filter - 1.25”
Moon Filter - 1.25”
Eyepieces - All five Plossl eyepieces can be used in any telescope with a 1.25” focuser. Each eyepiece features a four-element design with a 52º apparent field of view. The optics are fully multi-coated to improve light transmission and protect the optics. The 32 mm Plossl eyepiece offers a low power, wide field view in most telescopes, the 13 mm & 17 mm focal lengths are good medium-power oculars, and the 8 mm & 6 mm eyepieces provide high magnifications, great for the Moon and planets, especially when seeing conditions are good.
2X Barlow Lens - The included, and very versatile 2X Barlow doubles the magnification of any 1.25” eyepiece. Since this kit includes five (5) eyepieces, you will be able to use them with and without the Barlow, giving you a total of ten magnification options in all. Any other 1.25” eyepieces you already have will also work in this desirable accessory, giving you even more magnification choices. Remember, high magnifications do not always produce clear, sharp results, especially on evenings of poor or moderate seeing conditions. Experiment to find the magnifications that are best for your telescope on a particular night.
Filters - Colored filters can be used to bring out certain details on a planet’s surface or its cloud structure. All of the planetary filters included in the 1.25” Eyepiece & Accessory Kit, as well as the Moon filter, can be used on any 1.25” eyepiece with the proper filter threads, so they are very versatile. Just screw one onto your eyepiece of choice and slide it into the focuser.
The Moon filter is one of the first accessories most new amateur astronomers buy, and for good reason! It helps block out a portion of the light the Moon sends into your eyepiece so that you can see details better. You can also try this filter on Venus; it blocks enough glare so you can observe the planet’s phases more easily.
Metal Case: The sturdy metal carry case has die-cut foam inside to protect and cushion your accessories. Store each one in its appointed place when not in use and you’ll keep them looking and performing like new. The case is even large enough to carry a few extra accessories. Just pull out enough of the foam cubes to make a nest for your eyepiece, camera adapter, etc. A tight fit is better, so remove the least amount of foam possible before testing the fit. You can always remove more if you need to.
- Five superior grade Plossl eyepieces, all fully multi-coated for maximum contrast and resolution
- 2x, 1.25-inch Barlow lens gives you a total of ten power combinations
- Six colored eyepiece (planetary) filters.A tight fit is better, so remove the least amount of foam possible before testing the fit
- 1.25-inch Moon filter provides maximum enjoyment of the moon especially during the brighter phases
- Items in this kit are valued at over $700.00 if purchased separately
|TELMU Telescope Kids Adults 70mm Portable Travel Telescope Astronomy Refractor Telescopes Universal Wheel Tripod Observing Moon Scenery (Rucksack&Mobile Stands Included)
Lowest new price: $79.99
TELMU 70mm telescopes are for beginning astronomers, and designed to help you become familiar with the night sky. Using the scope, you can start with a look at the moon, move on to the planets of our solar system, and then venture on to the "deep sky" to examine universe secrets!!!
Buy this optical telescope if you answer yes to the following four questions:
1、Do you want to extend your visual range ?
2、Do you want to nourish children's interest for discovery?
3、Do you have a child that full of curiosity to the stars in the sky and animals on the land?
4、Do you want to find a great toy to tighter your bond with your child?
WHY YOU SHOULD BY THIS COMPUTERIZED TELESCOPE?
✓Aiming control and lock
✓Horizontal motion lock
✓Tripod: four adjustment angle
✓Direction adjustment: up and down elevation 180 °
✓Left and right adjustment: 360 °
TIPS FOR MAKING USE OF IT:
-Use low magnification for objects locating, and then use high magnification to magnify it.
-You can put some light thing on the hook at the bottom of the tripod to maintain a balance if needed.
● Type: Refractor Telescope
● Objective Lens: 70mm(2.75")
● Focal Length: 400mm
● Eyepiece: K6mm:67X ; K25mm:16X
● Finderscope: 5×24 with Mounting Bracket
● Prism: 90°Correct Image Prims Diagonal
● Tripod: Adjustable Aluminum Tripod
● Size: 90 * 450 * 1450mm
1x TELMU Telescope Tube
1 x Adjustable tripod
1 x K6mm Eyepiece
1 x K25mm Eyepiece
1 x 5X24 Finderscope
1 x Black Rucksack
1 x Cell Phone Holder
1 x Diagonal
1 x User Manual
- ★70 MM ULTRA-CLEAR TELESCOPE: With 400 mm focal length and 70 mm aperture to capture more light picture and optical glass coated for enhanced image brightness to protect your eyes. A fantastic refracting telescope for astronomy beginners and kids to explore the space.
- ★OPTIMUM MAGNIFICATION: Two replaceable eyepiece(16X, 67X) with the latest generation of Kellner eyepiece(K) in this astronomical telescope. K6mm eyepiece for 67X and K25mm eyepiece for 16X, which enhances viewing power. 5X24 finderscope with mounting bracket, erect-image diagonal make locating objects more easily.
- ★ADJUSTABLE TRIPOD& SET UP EASILY: No tools are required for assembly even for the novice. Just set up in minutes. The height of aluminum tripod can be adjusted from about 17.7-inch to 35.4-inch. Assembled with castor wheel bottom of reflecting telescope that allows for many different observational positions and keep the whole tripod steady when adjusting the direction of it.
- ★COST EFFECTIVE: Easily obtainable under 80 dollars with TELMU telescope, most likely save much money compared to other's. With the eyepiece adapter on the mobile phone, you can take pictures or videos and share them with your family and friends in real time. Star telescope is suitable for kids to discover the mystery of universe and a perfect gift for children who love science.
- ★WHAT WILL YOU GET? The telescope and tripod is packed in a compacted backpack, you can take it to explore sky at anytime and anywhere. Don't worry about fogging on the surface of primary mirror, a dew shield and dust cap is included. Offers 24-month warranty, quick replies in case of problem, and instant refunds.
- 50 Things To See With A Telescope - Kids: A Constellation Focused Approach
- Ultimate Explorer Field Guide: Night Sky: Find Adventure! Go Outside! Have Fun! Be a Backyard Stargazer! (National Geographic Kids Ultimate Explorer Field Guide)
- 50 Things To See With A Small Telescope
- [Ultra Compact] DBPOWER 300A Peak 8000mAh Portable Car Jump Starter (Only for Gas Engine up to 2.5L) Auto Battery Booster Charger Portable Phone Charger Built-in LED Flashlight (Red)
- Cordless Hair Clippers for Men Built-in 2000mAh Professional Barber Supplies Hair Trimmer Hair Cutting Machine Titanium Ceramic Blade LED Display Charger Stand Birthday Anniversary Fathers Gifts
- Galaxy S7 Edge Screen Protector (Case-Friendly) (2-Pack), Klear Cut ThermoFlex [Clear HD] Film Screen Protector for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Night Sky: A Field Guide to the Constellations
- Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Shower Speaker – HB BeatBox – Wireless Shockproof Dustproof Weatherproof portable speaker, four connection types, Perfect For Sports, Outdoors, Indoors, Pool, Shower
- High Power One Mode Red LED Flashlight, Powerful Single Mode Red Flashlight, Red Light Flashlight Red LED Red Light Torch For Astronomy, Aviation, Night Observation-Black
- SMARTRO Sunrise Wake up Light Digital Alarm Clock Bedrooms, Bedside and Kids, 2018 Edition, FM Radio 7 Colors, 6 Natural Sounds, 10 Brightness Levels and Touch Control
|Celestron 93230 8 to 24mm 1.25 Zoom Eyepiece
Lowest new price: $59.95
Lowest used price: $50.00
List price: $77.94
Super-premium 1.25-inch zoom eyepiece Focal length of 8 to 24 millimeters Allows for expanded magnification options 40 to 60 degree field of view, 15 to 18 millimeter eye relief Fully multicoated optics
The Celestron 93230 8 to 24 millimeters 1.25 inch zoom eyepiece allows you to zoom instantly with your scope from 8x magnification to 24x magnification.
- Super-premium 1.25-inch zoom eyepiece
- Focal length of 8 to 24 millimeters
- Allows for expanded magnification options
- 40 to 60 degree field of view, 15 to 18 millimeter eye relief
- Fully multicoated optics
|Celestron 93973 Skyportal Wifi Module, Black
Lowest new price: $85.00
Lowest used price: $83.04
List price: $99.95
Get Wi-Fi Access to the Universe with Sky Link 2Celestron's updated Sky Link 2 Wi-Fi Module turns your smartphone or tablet into your own personal planetarium and observatory! Simply plug the Wi-Fi module into your telescope’s Hand Control or AUX port and connect to its wireless signal with your device. Instantly, your device becomes a wireless hand controller for your telescope, guiding you through the alignment process and slewing to any celestial object with a simple tap. As Sky Link 2 slews your telescope to an object, you can listen to hundreds of included audio descriptions on your device, which explain the history, mythology, and key features of the most popular celestial objects. Activate the Sky Tour feature and Sky will display a list of the best objects to view based on your exact time and location. There’s no need to input GPS coordinates or set the time and date-Sky Link 2 takes this information directly from your device.
- Align and control your telescope wirelessly using your smartphone or tablet and Celestron's free SkyPortal app for iOS and Android devices.
- Tap any celestial object you see in the sky to identify it instantly. Tap again and your telescope slews to that object, centering it perfectly in the eyepiece.
- Explore 100,000+ objects in Sky Portal's database. While you observe, view astro images and listen to audio descriptions for hundreds of the most popular objects including the planets, Orion Nebula, Hercules Open Star Cluster, and more.
- Sky Tour feature generates a list of all the best stars, galaxies and nebulae to view based on your exact time and location.
- Wi-Fi module is compatible with all current Celeron computerized telescopes and select older models. Unit does not require batteries or external power.
|Celestron NexYZ 3-Axis Universal Smartphone Adapter
Lowest new price: $59.79
List price: $59.95
Nexyz fits any eyepiece from 35 mm to 60 mm in diameter including telescopes with 1.25” and 2” eyepieces, spotting scopes, monocular, and binoculars. Nexyz will also attach to microscope with the addition of the included adapter ring, which takes the usable diameter down to 25 mm, the size of a standard microscope eyepiece. A strong spring and a threaded twist lock provide a two-level strong and secure grip on the optical instrument’s eyepiece so you can image with confidence. Nexyz also accommodates a huge range of smartphones. The phone platform is fully adjustable and can fit any device-usually with the case still on. Even larger “tablets” like the iPhone 8 plus and latest Samsung Galaxy devices work perfectly. The secure platform stands up to the weight of these heavier devices with ease. If multiple people want to capture a shot through your optic, nexyz’s simple spring-loaded clamps make it easy to remove one device and replace it with another in seconds. Nexyz is the ideal solution for star parties and group bird walks where everyone wants their own shot of the action. What makes nexyz different from other smartphone adapters? the three-axis adjustment. Most adapters Rely on you placing your phone perfectly on the platform and only offer limited adjustment in two axes. But nexyz gives you the power to place your phone on the platform, center it over the eyepiece with the x and Y knobs, and then move up or down over the eyepiece until you have the entire field of view in your shot. And even though this adjustment is ultra-precise, it’s still quicker and easier than with other adapters. From start to finish, the process only takes about 30 seconds, including the time it takes to insert the phone into nexyz, attach nexyz to an eyepiece, start the camera app, and center the camera over the eyepiece using the knobs. If you switch phones, eyepieces, or optical instruments, you will need only slight adjustments to re-center the camera over the new eyepiece.
- NexYZ connects your smartphone to your telescope, spotting scope, binocular, monocular, and microscope so you can capture images and video through the eyepiece
- Works with a wide range of mobile phone models, including all the latest devices from Samsung, Google, and Apple
- Unlike other adapters, NexYZ features three directional knobs (x, Y, and Z axis) that perfectly align your phone's camera with the eyepiece in seconds so you are ready to snap the perfect image
- NexYZ stands up to rigorous field use thanks to its robust, durable construction with a Metal frame and Polymer body
|Celestron Mars Observing Telescope Accessory Kit, Get ready to see Mars!
Lowest new price: $38.95
Lowest used price: $36.03
List price: $44.95
The 2x power doubling lens doubles the magnification of any eyepiece that is used with it. The lens goes in between the telescope and the eyepiece you are using. In addition, this lens also features integrated t-threads that allow you to attach your DSLR camera to your telescope for high magnification lunar and planetary photography. (Note: to take advantage of this feature, you will need to purchase an optional T-ring that fits your specific camera body and thread it onto the t-adapter. Celestron offers Canon and Nikon t-rings.) eyepiece filters reduce glare and light scattering, increase contrast through selective filtration, increase definition and resolution, and reduce eye FATIGUE. These filters are designed to fit any Celestron 1.25” eyepieces. To attach the filter onto an eyepiece, simply thread the male thread on the filter into the bottom of the eyepiece barrel. Then insert the eyepiece (with filter attached) into eyepiece holder of your telescope. Get ready to see Mars in incredible detail. Observe Mars this summer as the planet will be noticeably brighter from early july through early September (july 7th to September 7th). the best night to view Mars is july 28, 2018. The last time Mars was this close to the Earth and this bright in the night sky was the opposition of 2003. The next opportunity like this won’t come around until 2050. This is a perihelic opposition, which means both Earth and Mars are close to the sun, making conditions ideal for astrophotography. At opposition, Mars will be 1.8 times brighter than Jupiter and the 4th brightest object in the sky after the sun, the Moon, and Venus. At its closest approach to Earth on july 31, Mars will be 35.8 million miles from US.
- The perfect mars accessory bundle for any telescope that accepts 1.25" eyepieces
- Includes three colored Filters to enhance specific surface details on mars such as maria, deserts, and Polar Ice Caps
- 2x power doubling Lens doubles the power of any 1.25" telescope eyepiece
- Doubling Lens Also features built-in t-threads to attach a DSLR camera (t-ring not included)
- All pieces in the Kit can Also be Used to view Jupiter, Saturn, the Moon and many other Astronomical objects
|Celestron Omni 2X Barlow Lens
Lowest new price: $38.00
Lowest used price: $35.00
List price: $47.95
A Barlow lens is the astronomy accessory that keeps on giving! Insert it between your eyepiece and your telescope to get double the magnification instantly. Let’s say you have two eyepieces in your accessory case, a 10 mm and a 25 mm. Add a Celestron Omni 2X Barlow Lens to the mix, and now you have four magnifications to choose from. Combining this lens with the 25 mm provides double the magnification, or the equivalent of a 12.5 mm eyepiece, while the 10 mm gives you the power of a 5 mm eyepiece. Eye relief is the distance your eye has to be from the first lens in the eyepiece in order to see the full field of view. When you use a Barlow lens with an eyepiece, you get double the magnification, but the eye relief is not affected. This is a good thing, because normally the shorter the focal length of the eyepiece, the less eye relief you have. In other words, a standard 10mm eyepiece, as a general rule, will have better eye relief than a 5mm eyepiece. Bonus! The Celestron Omni 2x Barlow comes in a sleek, silver package. The two-element optics are fully multi-coated, and the edges of the lenses are blackened to cut down on internal reflections. The 1.25” barrel will fit in standard 1.25” focusers and diagonals, and the Barlow will accept 1.25” eyepieces. A metal thumbscrew locks the eyepiece firmly in place.
- Double the magnification of each eyepiece you own with the Omni 2X Barlow Lens
- Keep the eye relief of your eyepieces while getting 2X the power
- Slides into 1.25" focusers and diagonals and accepts 1.25" eyepieces
- Fully multi-coated optics with blackened edges for good light transmission and minimal reflections
|Celestron Case for Nexstar 4/5/6/8-Inch Optical Tube (94003)
Lowest new price: $199.95
Lowest used price: $162.26
List price: $229.95
Your NexStar carrying case is designed to safely carry your NexStar 4/5/6 telescope as well as any Celestron 8-Inch SCT/EdgeHD optical tube.
- EVA molded to protect your telescope with a hard yet flexible shell
- The case also comes with a convenient storage zipper pocket that holds all your telescope's standard accessories with room to expand.
- Two dense foam spacers and a built-in compression strap designed to customize the case for each telescope model.
- Durable Nylon handle for easy transportation
- External Dimensions: 23" x 15" x 14" ; Internal Dimensions: 19" x 11" x 10"
|Celestron 93428 X-Cel LX 1.25-Inch 3x Barlow Lens (Black)
Lowest new price: $69.18
Lowest used price: $60.53
List price: $89.95
When inserted between the eyepiece and telescope, this premium 3x Barlow lens triples the magnification of all your 1.25” eyepieces. This is a perfect accessory for owners of short, fast telescopes, and is especially helpful for boosting the magnification during lunar or planetary observations under good seeing conditions. The apochromatic, fully multi-coated optics offer great color correction and contrast. The black anodized housing with orange highlights matches the eyepieces in the Celestron X-Cel LX line. A centralized rubber grip helps to keep your hands securely on the barrel, even when your fingers are cold or you are wearing gloves. A brass compression ring just inside the top of the X-Cel Barlow grabs your eyepiece gently but firmly when you turn the thumbscrew. Once the thumbscrew has been secured in place, the brass ring keeps your eyepiece in the Barlow instead of relying on the tip of the thumbscrew itself, offering a better and protecting the barrel from scratches. The barrel of the Celestron X-Cel LX 3X Barlow is threaded to accept 1.25” filters, allowing you to change eyepieces without requiring you to remove and re-attach the filter from each eyepiece barrel.
- Quality X-Cel LX 3x Barlow triples the magnification of any 1.25" eyepiece, perfect for owners of fast, short focal length telescopes
- 3-element apochromatic, fully multi-coated optics offer up bright, sharp images with excellent color correction
- A rubber grip helps to avoid accidental drops
- Barrel is threaded to accept standard 1.25" filters
- A brass compression ring holds eyepiece firmly in place
Page 1 of 213
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.