|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Gosky Universal Cell Phone Adapter Mount - Compatible Binocular Monocular Spotting Scope Telescope Microscope-Fits Almost All Smartphone on The Market -Record The Nature The World
Lowest new price: $18.80
List price: $19.99
Get Your Mobile Phone Into Video Camera and Image Capturer in Distant, Tiny World . Explore the nature of the world easily through your screen.
Are you still using a heavy phone adapter on your fancy eyepiece?
Are you still using a flimsy phone adapter for fear that it would slip out?
Are you bored with your complicated phone adapter, rotating the screws again and again, adjusting the position over and over?
Here comes our new generation smartphone adapter for optical devices.
Compliable with Binocular, monocular, telescope, microscope, spotting scope, night vision and most optical device. Fit eyepiece diameter 28mm-47mm. Not fit 2inch eyepieces.
Universal: With super large width range:54-90mm, Fit iphone 7plus,7, 6plus, 6,5s,5, Samsung Note , Sony, Sony Xperia Z and many other brands .
Adjustable clamping force -- The phone clamping part features adjustable locking mechanism with a steel bolt (not a spring).This part can separately mounts on any standard tripod (1/4-20) .
Phone is well protected by High density EVA pads and nothing contacts your phone's screen.
Durable metal materials: Mainly made of Aluminum. Part made of high strength PA plastic. One time purchase for long-term use
Compact and Light Weight: 1.4"x3.2"x6.2"(LWH), 5.8oz.
Note1: Please make sure that the outer diameter of the eyepiece is between 28mm-47mm(1.102"-1.850").
1. There is also big type for eyepiece outer diameter from 32mm to 62mm which is compatiable with bigger spooting scopes, binoculars, small 2inch telescope eyepieces, etc (Search its ASIN: B01D5W0WES).
Note2: it doesn't work on a rifle scope because it mounts too close to the eyepiece.
1Xsmartphone adapter（with instruction）
Ps: ^_^ Lifetime warranty ^_^
- Get Your Mobile Phone Into Video Camera and Capturer Image in Distant, Tiny World . Explore the nature of the world easily through your screen.
- Universal: With super large width range: 54-90mm, Fit phone X, 8p, 8, 7plus,7,6plus, 6,5s,5, Samsung Note , Sony, Sony Xperia Z and many other brands .
- Once purchase for long use -Main Part Made of zinc alloy (More durable than Aluminum). Fully metal housing. And phone clamp made of high strength PA Plastic.
- 1. There is also big type for eyepiece outer diameter from 32mm to 62mm(1.26"-2.44") which is compatiable with bigger spooting scopes, binoculars, small 2inch telescope eyepieces, etc (Choose "big type" in this listing). 2. You can add a Gosky Camera Shutter Wire Control for Smartphones. Then you remove any chance of vibration when take photos. (Search its ASIN: B06Y21NKC3)
|TELMU Telescope for Kids and Adults 70mm Portable Travel Telescope Astronomy Refractor Telescopes with Universal Wheel Tripod Observing Moon and Scenery (Rucksack&Mobile Stands Included)
Lowest new price: $79.99
List price: $79.99
TELMU 70mm telescopes are for beginning astronomers, and designed to help you become familiar with the night sky. Using the scope, you can start with a look at the moon, move on to the planets of our solar system, and then venture on to the "deep sky" to examine universe secrets!!!Buy this optical telescope if you answer yes to the following four questions: 1、Do you want to extend your visual range ? 2、Do you want to nourish children's interest for discovery? 3、Do you have a child that full of curiosity to the stars in the sky and animals on the land? 4、Do you want to find a great toy to tighter your bond with your child? WHY YOU SHOULD BY THIS COMPUTERIZED TELESCOPE? ✓Aiming control and lock ✓Horizontal motion lock ✓Tripod: four adjustment angle ✓Direction adjustment: up and down elevation 180 ° ✓Left and right adjustment: 360 ° TIPS FOR MAKING USE OF IT: -Use low magnification for objects locating, and then use high magnification to magnify it. -You can put some light thing on the hook at the bottom of the tripod to maintain a balance if needed. SPECIFICATIONS: ● Type: Refractor Telescope● Objective Lens: 70mm(2.75")● Focal Length: 400mm● Eyepiece: K6mm:67X ; K25mm:16X● Finderscope: 5×24 with Mounting Bracket● Prism: 90°Correct Image Prims Diagonal● Tripod: Adjustable Aluminum Tripod● Size: 90 * 450 * 1450mmPACKAGE CONTENTS: 1x TELMU Telescope Tube 1 x Adjustable tripod 1 x K6mm Eyepiece 1 x K25mm Eyepiece 1 x 5X24 Finderscope 1 x Black Rucksack 1 x Cell Phone Holder 1 x Diagonal 1 x User Manual
- ★70 MM ULTRA-CLEAR TELESCOPE: With 400 mm focal length and 70 mm aperture to capture more light picture and optical glass coated for enhanced image brightness to protect your eyes. A fantastic refracting telescope for astronomy beginners and kids to explore the space.
- ★OPTIMUM MAGNIFICATION: Two replaceable eyepiece(16X, 67X) with the latest generation of Kellner eyepiece(K) in this astronomical telescope. K6mm eyepiece for 67X and K25mm eyepiece for 16X, which enhances viewing power. 5X24 finderscope with mounting bracket, erect-image diagonal make locating objects more easily.
- ★ADJUSTABLE TRIPOD& SET UP EASILY: No tools are required for assembly even for the novice. Just set up in minutes. The height of aluminum tripod can be adjusted from about 17.7-inch to 35.4-inch. Assembled with castor wheel bottom of reflecting telescope that allows for many different observational positions and keep the whole tripod steady when adjusting the direction of it.
- ★COST EFFECTIVE: Easily obtainable under 80 dollars with TELMU telescope, also you can get it with 8% off coupon, most likely save much money compared to other's. With the eyepiece adapter on the mobile phone, you can take pictures or videos and share them with your family and friends in real time. Star telescope is suitable for kids to discover the mystery of universe and a perfect gift for children who love science.
- ★RELAIBLE GUARANTEE- TELMU provides 24 month warranty to our customers. If you have any quality problem with this space telescope after you receive it, please contact us at first time. We will make a instant refund or replacement for you until you are satisfied with it. Our customer team are ready for you at any time.
|Celestron Eyepiece and Filter Kit – 14 Piece Telescope Accessory Set
Lowest new price: $129.00
Lowest used price: $108.34
List price: $138.95
The Celestron 1.25” Eyepiece and Filter Kit is a great way to expand the functionality and enjoyment of your telescope. Inside the metal, foam-lined carry case you’ll find these accessories:
32 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
17 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
13 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
8 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
6 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
2X Barlow Lens - 1.25”
#80A Blue Filter - 1.25”
#58 Green Filter - 1.25”
#56 Light Green Filter - 1.25”
#25 Red Filter - 1.25”
#21 Orange Filter - 1.25”
#12 Yellow Filter - 1.25”
Moon Filter - 1.25”
Eyepieces - All five Plossl eyepieces can be used in any telescope with a 1.25” focuser. Each eyepiece features a four-element design with a 52º apparent field of view. The optics are fully multi-coated to improve light transmission and protect the optics. The 32 mm Plossl eyepiece offers a low power, wide field view in most telescopes, the 13 mm & 17 mm focal lengths are good medium-power oculars, and the 8 mm & 6 mm eyepieces provide high magnifications, great for the Moon and planets, especially when seeing conditions are good.
2X Barlow Lens - The included, and very versatile 2X Barlow doubles the magnification of any 1.25” eyepiece. Since this kit includes five (5) eyepieces, you will be able to use them with and without the Barlow, giving you a total of ten magnification options in all. Any other 1.25” eyepieces you already have will also work in this desirable accessory, giving you even more magnification choices. Remember, high magnifications do not always produce clear, sharp results, especially on evenings of poor or moderate seeing conditions. Experiment to find the magnifications that are best for your telescope on a particular night.
Filters - Colored filters can be used to bring out certain details on a planet’s surface or its cloud structure. All of the planetary filters included in the 1.25” Eyepiece & Accessory Kit, as well as the Moon filter, can be used on any 1.25” eyepiece with the proper filter threads, so they are very versatile. Just screw one onto your eyepiece of choice and slide it into the focuser.
The Moon filter is one of the first accessories most new amateur astronomers buy, and for good reason! It helps block out a portion of the light the Moon sends into your eyepiece so that you can see details better. You can also try this filter on Venus; it blocks enough glare so you can observe the planet’s phases more easily.
Metal Case: The sturdy metal carry case has die-cut foam inside to protect and cushion your accessories. Store each one in its appointed place when not in use and you’ll keep them looking and performing like new. The case is even large enough to carry a few extra accessories. Just pull out enough of the foam cubes to make a nest for your eyepiece, camera adapter, etc. A tight fit is better, so remove the least amount of foam possible before testing the fit. You can always remove more if you need to.
- Five superior grade Plossl eyepieces, all fully multi-coated for maximum contrast and resolution
- 2x, 1.25-inch Barlow lens gives you a total of ten power combinations
- Six colored eyepiece (planetary) filters.A tight fit is better, so remove the least amount of foam possible before testing the fit
- 1.25-inch Moon filter provides maximum enjoyment of the moon especially during the brighter phases
- Items in this kit are valued at over $700.00 if purchased separately
|Celestron 93973 Skyportal Wifi Module, Black
Lowest new price: $94.95
Lowest used price: $86.90
List price: $99.95
Get Wi-Fi Access to the Universe with Sky Link 2Celestron's updated Sky Link 2 Wi-Fi Module turns your smartphone or tablet into your own personal planetarium and observatory! Simply plug the Wi-Fi module into your telescope’s Hand Control or AUX port and connect to its wireless signal with your device. Instantly, your device becomes a wireless hand controller for your telescope, guiding you through the alignment process and slewing to any celestial object with a simple tap. As Sky Link 2 slews your telescope to an object, you can listen to hundreds of included audio descriptions on your device, which explain the history, mythology, and key features of the most popular celestial objects. Activate the Sky Tour feature and Sky will display a list of the best objects to view based on your exact time and location. There’s no need to input GPS coordinates or set the time and date-Sky Link 2 takes this information directly from your device.
- Align and control your telescope wirelessly using your smartphone or tablet and Celestron's free SkyPortal app for iOS and Android devices.
- Tap any celestial object you see in the sky to identify it instantly. Tap again and your telescope slews to that object, centering it perfectly in the eyepiece.
- Explore 100,000+ objects in Sky Portal's database. While you observe, view astro images and listen to audio descriptions for hundreds of the most popular objects including the planets, Orion Nebula, Hercules Open Star Cluster, and more.
- Sky Tour feature generates a list of all the best stars, galaxies and nebulae to view based on your exact time and location.
- Wi-Fi module is compatible with all current Celeron computerized telescopes and select older models. Unit does not require batteries or external power.
|Celestron NexYZ 3-Axis Universal Smartphone Adapter
Lowest new price: $59.59
Lowest used price: $47.63
List price: $59.95
NexYZ fits any eyepiece from 35 mm to 60 mm in diameter including telescopes with 1.25” and 2” eyepieces, spotting scopes, monoculars, and binoculars. NexYZ will also attach to microscopes with the addition of the included adapter ring, which takes the usable diameter down to 25 mm, the size of a standard microscope eyepiece. A strong spring and a threaded twist lock provide a two-level strong and secure grip on the optical instrument’s eyepiece so you can image with confidence. NexYZ also accommodates a huge range of smartphones. The phone platform is fully adjustable and can fit any device—usually with the case still on. Even larger “phablets” like the iPhone 8 Plus and latest Samsung Galaxy devices work perfectly. The secure platform stands up to the weight of these heavier devices with ease. If multiple people want to capture a shot through your optic, NexYZ’s simple spring-loaded clamps make it easy to remove one device and replace it with another in seconds. NexYZ is the ideal solution for star parties and group bird walks where everyone wants their own shot of the action. Easy as X-Y-Z - What makes NexYZ different from other smartphone adapters? The three-axis adjustment. Most adapters rely on you placing your phone perfectly on the platform and only offer limited adjustment in two axes. But NexYZ gives you the power to place your phone on the platform, center it over the eyepiece with the X and Y knobs, and then move up or down over the eyepiece until you have the entire field of view in your shot. And even though this adjustment is ultra-precise, it’s still quicker and easier than with other adapters. From start to finish, the process only takes about 30 seconds, including the time it takes to insert the phone into NexYZ, attach NexYZ to an eyepiece, start the camera app, and center the camera over the eyepiece using the knobs. If you switch phones, eyepieces, or optical instruments, you will need only slight adjustments to re-center the camera over the new eyepiece. You can also switch your image from portrait to landscape simply by turning the padded eyepiece clamp and readjusting the X, Y, and Z axis to realign your phone with the eyepiece. NOTE: NexYZ fits telescopes, spotting scopes, binoculars, monoculars, and microscopes. It will not fit riflescopes. NexYZ will work with most phone cases, but if you have an especially large phone case with built-in batteries or a folio style case, Celestron recommends removing it for optimal use. US and International Patents Pending
- NexYZ connects your smartphone to your telescope, spotting scope, binocular, monocular, and microscope so you can capture images and video through the eyepiece.
- Works with a wide range of mobile phone models, including all the latest devices from Samsung, Google, and Apple.
- Unlike other adapters, NexYZ features three directional knobs (X, Y, and Z axis) that perfectly align your phone's camera with the eyepiece in seconds so you are ready to snap the perfect image. In addition, you can make tension adjustments to keep the phone firmly in place.
- NexYZ stands up to rigorous field use thanks to its robust, durable construction with a metal frame and polymer body.
- NexYZ fits any eyepiece from 35 mm to 60 mm in diameter including telescopes with 1.25" and 2" eyepieces
|Celestron 93230 8 to 24mm 1.25 Zoom Eyepiece
Lowest new price: $64.95
Lowest used price: $59.81
List price: $65.00
Super-premium 1.25-inch zoom eyepiece Focal length of 8 to 24 millimeters Allows for expanded magnification options 40 to 60 degree field of view, 15 to 18 millimeter eye relief Fully multicoated optics
The Celestron 93230 8 to 24 millimeters 1.25 inch zoom eyepiece allows you to zoom instantly with your scope from 8x magnification to 24x magnification.
- Super-premium 1.25-inch zoom eyepiece
- Focal length of 8 to 24 millimeters
- Allows for expanded magnification options
- 40 to 60 degree field of view, 15 to 18 millimeter eye relief
- Fully multicoated optics
|Orion 05662 1.25-Inch 13 Percent Transmission Moon Filter (Black)
Lowest new price: $19.99
Lowest used price: $19.78
List price: $19.99
We are able to see the Moon at night thanks to sunlight reflecting off its rocky surface. When looking at the Moon through a telescope, bright reflected sunlight can produce significant glare. The Moon's disk, even at partial phases, is in fact so intensely bright with reflected sunlight that observing surface details can be challenging due to the overwhelming glare. This glare can be so bright that it washes out most of the interesting lunar features such as craters, rilles, mountains, and valleys. The considerable brightness also reduces contrast on our nearest neighbor in the solar system. To improve contrast and tone down glare easily, we recommend using a neutral-density 1.25 inch Orion 13 percent Transmission Moon Filter. This inexpensive accessory threads directly into a 1.25 inch eyepiece barrel and blocks 87 percent of the light gathered by the telescope, making for more comfortable lunar views exhibiting higher contrast. Once installed on a 1.25 inch telescope eyepiece, the Orion 13 percent Transmission Moon Filter will bring out considerably more lunar surface details thanks to the boosted contrast. Not only will more surface features and details pop out, but you can study them in greater comfort, thanks to Moon Filter reducing overall brightness without altering color. This neutral-density telescope eyepiece filter reduces irradiation, which is the distortion at the boundary between light and dark areas, such as along the lunar terminator. Using a Moon filter also helps conserve dark-adapted vision while viewing the lunar surface, especially when using big telescopes with 6 inches of aperture and larger. The Moon is one of the most interesting objects in the night sky to observe through a telescope. Its rugged surface is a feast for the eyes of amateur astronomers, with fascinating craters, mountainous highlands, and large, dark lunar seas formed by ancient volcanic activity.
- The Orion 1.25 inch 13 percent Transmission Moon Filter reduces glare so you can see more lunar detail and surface features with your telescope
- Metal filter cell threads directly into the 1.25 inch barrel of your telescope eyepiece
- Especially useful for large aperture telescopes through which the light of the Moon can be extremely overwhelming
- Telescope eyepiece filter transmits only 13 percent of the incoming light, boosting contrast and ability to discern detail on the Moon
- Perfectly neutral color will not alter the natural color of the Moon
|Celestron Power Tank
Lowest new price: $65.00
Lowest used price: $46.04
List price: $69.95
For any Celestron computerized telescope. Now you can take your telescope anywhere with this portable rechargeable power supply. Whether you have a computerized telescope or operate your telescope using motors, Celestron specially designed this product with the amateur astronomer in mind -- this model is packed with useful features. Not only useful for setting up and powering your scope, this model can also be useful as an emergency roadside accessory as it includes an emergency light, and booster terminals in place to start weak car batteries.
- 7-amp hour
- Two 12V output cigarette lighter ports
- Built-in flashlight with red filter cap
- Built-in (2) USB ports for charging portable devices
- Energy efficient LED spotlight
- Built-in Circuit Breaker for safety
- Cigrette lighter and 110 V/220 V switchable universal AC adapter included
|Orion 08711 Shorty 1.25-Inch 2x Barlow Lens (Black)
Lowest new price: $39.99
Lowest used price: $43.57
List price: $48.39
Give your telescope eyepieces a 2x power boost! The Orion Shorty 1.25 inch 2x Barlow Lens doubles the power of any 1.25 inch telescope eyepiece it's used with. For about the price of a single eyepiece or less, the practical Shorty 2x Barlow effectively doubles the number of telescope eyepieces at your disposal. The Orion Shorty 2x Barlow Lens doubles the magnifying power of any 1.25 inch eyepiece, essentially dividing the eyepiece's focal length by a factor of 2. For example: using a 25mm eyepiece in the Shorty 2x Barlow provides the same magnification a 12.5mm eyepiece would normally exhibit (25 / 2 = 12.5). Using this simple formula, you can easily determine how each of your 1.25 inch telescope eyepieces will perform when inserted in the Shorty 2x Barlow Lens. A 20mm ocular will behave like a 10mm eyepiece; a 6mm eyepiece will provide the magnification of a 3mm eyepiece, and so on. Using the Orion Shorty 1.25 inch 2x Barlow Lens is easy. Simply insert the Shorty 2x Barlow into your telescope's focuser or diagonal, and then insert any 1.25 inch eyepiece into the Orion Shorty, gently securing it in place with the two thumbscrews. Then, adjust the telescope's focus wheels to enjoy double the magnification of the eyepiece used. Think of the money you can save with this practical and affordable telescope eyepiece accessory! Not only does the Orion Shorty 2x Barlow's power-boosting ability mean you can enjoy two different viewing magnifications with each 1.25 inch telescope eyepiece in your collection, the Shorty Barlow can also make observing at high powers more comfortable. Many low focal length high-power eyepieces have a woefully small eye lens that can be troublesome to peer through, especially for eyeglass wearers. Using the Orion Shorty 2x Barlow Lens with a longer focal length eyepiece lets you achieve the same high magnification view, but in most cases the eye lens will be much larger, helping to reduce eye strain and improve comfort.
- Double the power of any 1.25" telescope eyepiece with the Orion Shorty Barlow Lens
- A great way to essentially double the number of telescope eyepieces in your collection, without having to buy twice as many eyepieces!
- Very compact - just 3 inch long (half the length of a standard Barlow lens) - easy to stash in your accessory case
- Doublet lens system is multi-coated for excellent transmission and the internal housing is baffled to eliminate unwanted reflections and increase contrast
- Threaded for use with 1.25 inch Orion telescope eyepiece filters
|Neewer LCD Timer Shutter Release Remote Control for Canon 700D/T5i, 650D/T4i, 550D/T2i, 500D/T1i, 350D/XT, 400D/XTi, 1000D/XS, 450D/XSi, 60D, 100D, and Pentax
Lowest new price: $21.95
List price: $21.95
The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds. The buttons can be operated with a single thumb. The LCD panel can be illuminated. The remote has a stylish and ergonomic design. This timer remote cord allows the camera shutter to be released from a distance and prevents the camera from shaking
*Two-stage release button: Halfway pressing for auto-focus, complete pressing for taking pictures.
*Power source: Two AAA-type batteries (2XAAA Batteries not included)
*Battery life: Approximately two months of continuous shooting with a delay of 5 min, an exposure time of 4 min 56 s, and an interval of 5 min.
Canon (Replacement for RS-60E3)
EOS Digital Rebel
Digital Rebel (aka 300D)
Rebel T1i (aka 500D)
Rebel XT (aka 350D)
Rebel XTi (aka 400D
Rebel XS (aka 1000D & Kiss F)
Rebel XSi (aka 450D & Kiss X2)
EOS Kiss/New Kiss/Kiss 7/Kiss III
Rebel 2000, Rebel G, Rebel G II, Rebel T1, Rebel T2, Rebel T2i
ELAN 7, ELAN 7E, ELAN 7N, ELAN II, ELAN IIE, IX LITE
Pentax (Replacement for CS-205)
MZ-6, MZ-L, ZX-L
Contax: 645/Nl/Nx/N/N Digital/LA-50
Samsung: GX-20 GX-10 GX-1L GX-1
*Model: RS-60E3 Timer Remote Control Cord
*Length of cord: 91 cm (3 ft. approx.)
*Shutter release button: Dual Stage Button (halfway / complete)
*Delay / Self Timer (DELAY)
*BULB/Long Exposure (LONG)
*Interval Timer (INTVL)
*Exposure Count (N)
- K100D,K110D, K10D, *ist Ds2, *ist D, *ist Ds, *ist, *istDL, *ist DL2
- Samsung GX-1L, GX-1S, GX-10
- Canon EOS 30, 33, 50E, 300, 300V, 3000, 50, 300D (Digital Rebel)
- 350D (Digital Rebel XT), 400D (Digital Rebel XTi), 450D (Digital Rebel XSi), 500D, 1000D
- Timer delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
Page 1 of 241
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.