|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Gosky Universal Cell Phone Adapter Mount - Compatible Binocular Monocular Spotting Scope Telescope Microscope-Fits almost all Smartphone on the Market -Record The Nature The World
Lowest new price: $18.88
Lowest used price: $18.50
List price: $19.99
Get Your Mobile Phone Into Video Camera and Image Capturer in Distant, Tiny World . Explore the nature of the world easily through your screen.
Are you still using a heavy phone adapter on your fancy eyepiece?
Are you still using a flimsy phone adapter for fear that it would slip out?
Are you bored with your complicated phone adapter, rotating the screws again and again, adjusting the position over and over?
Here comes our new generation smartphone adapter for optical devices.
Compliable with Binocular, monocular, telescope, microscope, spotting scope, night vision and most optical device. Fit eyepiece diameter 28mm-47mm. Not fit 2inch eyepieces.
Universal: With super large width range:54-90mm, Fit iphone 7plus,7, 6plus, 6,5s,5, Samsung Note , Sony, Sony Xperia Z and many other brands .
Adjustable clamping force -- The phone clamping part features adjustable locking mechanism with a steel bolt (not a spring).This part can separately mounts on any standard tripod (1/4-20) .
Phone is well protected by High density EVA pads and nothing contacts your phone's screen.
Durable metal materials: Mainly made of Aluminum. Part made of high strength PA plastic. One time purchase for long-term use
Compact and Light Weight: 1.4"x3.2"x6.2"(LWH), 5.8oz.
Note1: Please make sure that the outer diameter of the eyepiece is between 28mm-47mm(1.102"-1.850").
1. There is also big type for eyepiece outer diameter from 32mm to 62mm which is compatiable with bigger spooting scopes, binoculars, small 2inch telescope eyepieces, etc (Search its ASIN: B01D5W0WES).
Note2: it doesn't work on a rifle scope because it mounts too close to the eyepiece.
1Xsmartphone adapter（with instruction）
Ps: ^_^ Lifetime warranty ^_^
- Get Your Mobile Phone Into Video Camera and Capturer Image in Distant, Tiny World . Explore the nature of the world easily through your screen
- Universal: With super large width range: 54-90mm, Fit phone X, 8p, 8, 7plus,7,6plus, 6,5s,5, Samsung Note , Sony, Sony Xperia Z and many other brands
- Compliable with microscope, telescope, binoculars, monocular, nightvision spotting scope eyepiece diameter 1.102inch to 1.850inch(28mm-47mm)
- Once purchase for long use -Main Part Made of zinc alloy (More durable than Aluminum). Fully metal housing. And phone clamp made of high strength PA Plastic
- 1. There is also big type for eyepiece outer diameter from 32mm to 62mm(1.26"-2.44") which is compatiable with bigger spooting scopes, binoculars, small 2inch telescope eyepieces, etc (Choose "big type" in this listing). 2. You can add a Gosky Camera Shutter Wire Control for Smartphones. Then you remove any chance of vibration when take photos. (Search its ASIN: B06Y21NKC3).
|Celestron NexYZ 3-Axis Universal Smartphone Adapter
Lowest new price: $40.99
Lowest used price: $45.96
List price: $59.95
NexYZ fits any eyepiece from 35 mm to 60 mm in diameter including telescopes with 1.25” and 2” eyepieces, spotting scopes, monoculars, and binoculars. NexYZ will also attach to microscopes with the addition of the included adapter ring, which takes the usable diameter down to 25 mm, the size of a standard microscope eyepiece. A strong spring and a threaded twist lock provide a two-level strong and secure grip on the optical instrument’s eyepiece so you can image with confidence. NexYZ also accommodates a huge range of smartphones. The phone platform is fully adjustable and can fit any device—usually with the case still on. Even larger “phablets” like the iPhone 8 Plus and latest Samsung Galaxy devices work perfectly. The secure platform stands up to the weight of these heavier devices with ease. If multiple people want to capture a shot through your optic, NexYZ’s simple spring-loaded clamps make it easy to remove one device and replace it with another in seconds. NexYZ is the ideal solution for star parties and group bird walks where everyone wants their own shot of the action. Easy as X-Y-Z - What makes NexYZ different from other smartphone adapters? The three-axis adjustment. Most adapters rely on you placing your phone perfectly on the platform and only offer limited adjustment in two axes. But NexYZ gives you the power to place your phone on the platform, center it over the eyepiece with the X and Y knobs, and then move up or down over the eyepiece until you have the entire field of view in your shot. And even though this adjustment is ultra-precise, it’s still quicker and easier than with other adapters. From start to finish, the process only takes about 30 seconds, including the time it takes to insert the phone into NexYZ, attach NexYZ to an eyepiece, start the camera app, and center the camera over the eyepiece using the knobs. If you switch phones, eyepieces, or optical instruments, you will need only slight adjustments to re-center the camera over the new eyepiece. You can also switch your image from portrait to landscape simply by turning the padded eyepiece clamp and readjusting the X, Y, and Z axis to realign your phone with the eyepiece. NOTE: NexYZ fits telescopes, spotting scopes, binoculars, monoculars, and microscopes. It will not fit riflescopes. NexYZ will work with most phone cases, but if you have an especially large phone case with built-in batteries or a folio style case, Celestron recommends removing it for optimal use. US and International Patents Pending
- NexYZ connects your smartphone to your telescope, spotting scope, binocular, monocular, and microscope so you can capture images and video through the eyepiece.
- Works with a wide range of mobile phone models, including all the latest devices from Samsung, Google, and Apple.
- Unlike other adapters, NexYZ features three directional knobs (X, Y, and Z axis) that perfectly align your phone's camera with the eyepiece in seconds so you are ready to snap the perfect image. In addition, you can make tension adjustments to keep the phone firmly in place.
- NexYZ stands up to rigorous field use thanks to its robust, durable construction with a metal frame and polymer body.
- NexYZ fits any eyepiece from 35 mm to 60 mm in diameter including telescopes with 1.25" and 2" eyepieces
|Celestron Eyepiece and Filter Kit – 14 Piece Telescope Accessory Set
Lowest new price: $129.00
Lowest used price: $83.98
List price: $129.00
The Celestron 1.25” Eyepiece and Filter Kit is a great way to expand the functionality and enjoyment of your telescope. Inside the metal, foam-lined carry case you’ll find these accessories:
32 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
17 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
13 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
8 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
6 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
2X Barlow Lens - 1.25”
#80A Blue Filter - 1.25”
#58 Green Filter - 1.25”
#56 Light Green Filter - 1.25”
#25 Red Filter - 1.25”
#21 Orange Filter - 1.25”
#12 Yellow Filter - 1.25”
Moon Filter - 1.25”
Eyepieces - All five Plossl eyepieces can be used in any telescope with a 1.25” focuser. Each eyepiece features a four-element design with a 52º apparent field of view. The optics are fully multi-coated to improve light transmission and protect the optics. The 32 mm Plossl eyepiece offers a low power, wide field view in most telescopes, the 13 mm & 17 mm focal lengths are good medium-power oculars, and the 8 mm & 6 mm eyepieces provide high magnifications, great for the Moon and planets, especially when seeing conditions are good.
2X Barlow Lens - The included, and very versatile 2X Barlow doubles the magnification of any 1.25” eyepiece. Since this kit includes five (5) eyepieces, you will be able to use them with and without the Barlow, giving you a total of ten magnification options in all. Any other 1.25” eyepieces you already have will also work in this desirable accessory, giving you even more magnification choices. Remember, high magnifications do not always produce clear, sharp results, especially on evenings of poor or moderate seeing conditions. Experiment to find the magnifications that are best for your telescope on a particular night.
Filters - Colored filters can be used to bring out certain details on a planet’s surface or its cloud structure. All of the planetary filters included in the 1.25” Eyepiece & Accessory Kit, as well as the Moon filter, can be used on any 1.25” eyepiece with the proper filter threads, so they are very versatile. Just screw one onto your eyepiece of choice and slide it into the focuser.
The Moon filter is one of the first accessories most new amateur astronomers buy, and for good reason! It helps block out a portion of the light the Moon sends into your eyepiece so that you can see details better. You can also try this filter on Venus; it blocks enough glare so you can observe the planet’s phases more easily.
Metal Case: The sturdy metal carry case has die-cut foam inside to protect and cushion your accessories. Store each one in its appointed place when not in use and you’ll keep them looking and performing like new. The case is even large enough to carry a few extra accessories. Just pull out enough of the foam cubes to make a nest for your eyepiece, camera adapter, etc. A tight fit is better, so remove the least amount of foam possible before testing the fit. You can always remove more if you need to.
- Five superior grade Plossl eyepieces, all fully multi-coated for maximum contrast and resolution
- 2x, 1.25-inch Barlow lens gives you a total of ten power combinations
- Six colored eyepiece (planetary) filters.A tight fit is better, so remove the least amount of foam possible before testing the fit
- 1.25-inch Moon filter provides maximum enjoyment of the moon especially during the brighter phases
- Items in this kit are valued at over $700.00 if purchased separately
|Orion 05662 1.25-Inch 13 Percent Transmission Moon Filter (Black)
Lowest new price: $19.99
Lowest used price: $17.24
List price: $19.99
We are able to see the Moon at night thanks to sunlight reflecting off its rocky surface. When looking at the Moon through a telescope, bright reflected sunlight can produce significant glare. The Moon's disk, even at partial phases, is in fact so intensely bright with reflected sunlight that observing surface details can be challenging due to the overwhelming glare. This glare can be so bright that it washes out most of the interesting lunar features such as craters, rilles, mountains, and valleys. The considerable brightness also reduces contrast on our nearest neighbor in the solar system. To improve contrast and tone down glare easily, we recommend using a neutral-density 1.25 inch Orion 13 percent Transmission Moon Filter. This inexpensive accessory threads directly into a 1.25 inch eyepiece barrel and blocks 87 percent of the light gathered by the telescope, making for more comfortable lunar views exhibiting higher contrast. Once installed on a 1.25 inch telescope eyepiece, the Orion 13 percent Transmission Moon Filter will bring out considerably more lunar surface details thanks to the boosted contrast. Not only will more surface features and details pop out, but you can study them in greater comfort, thanks to Moon Filter reducing overall brightness without altering color. This neutral-density telescope eyepiece filter reduces irradiation, which is the distortion at the boundary between light and dark areas, such as along the lunar terminator. Using a Moon filter also helps conserve dark-adapted vision while viewing the lunar surface, especially when using big telescopes with 6 inches of aperture and larger. The Moon is one of the most interesting objects in the night sky to observe through a telescope. Its rugged surface is a feast for the eyes of amateur astronomers, with fascinating craters, mountainous highlands, and large, dark lunar seas formed by ancient volcanic activity.
- The Orion 1.25 inch 13 percent Transmission Moon Filter reduces glare so you can see more lunar detail and surface features with your telescope
- Metal filter cell threads directly into the 1.25 inch barrel of your telescope eyepiece
- Especially useful for large aperture telescopes through which the light of the Moon can be extremely overwhelming
- Telescope eyepiece filter transmits only 13 percent of the incoming light, boosting contrast and ability to discern detail on the Moon
- Perfectly neutral color will not alter the natural color of the Moon
|Celestron 93973 Skyportal Wifi Module, Black
Lowest new price: $94.79
Lowest used price: $85.88
List price: $99.95
Get WiFi Access to the Universe with the SkyPortal WiFi Module
Celestron's SkyPortal WiFi Module turns your smartphone or tablet into your own personal planetarium and observatory!
Simply plug the WiFi module into your telescope’s Hand Control or AUX port and connect to its wireless signal with your device. Instantly, your device becomes a wireless hand controller for your telescope, guiding you through the alignment process and slewing to any celestial object with a simple tap.
As SkyPortal Wifi Module slews your telescope to an object, you can listen to hundreds of included audio descriptions on your device, which explain the history, mythology, and key features of the most popular celestial objects.
Select Tonight’s Best in the search menu and SkyPortal Wifi will display a list of the best objects to view based on your exact time and location. There’s no need to input GPS coordinates or set the time and date—SkyPortal WiFi takes this information directly from your device.
SkyPortal WiFi makes a great gift for telescope users of all ages and skill levels, from kids to advanced users. Take your family on a guided tour of the universe with SkyPortal WiFi!
SkyPortal WiFi Module, Powered by Celestron SkyPortal
Celestron’s SkyPortal WiFi Module works with our brand new planetarium app, SkyPortal. Available free on the Apple App Store and Google Play, SkyPortal is your key to the universe—with or without SkyPortal WiFi Module.
Developed in collaboration with the experts at SkySafari, SkyPortal offers an intuitive user interface with a robust database of more than 100,000 celestial objects. You can even plan your observing session before you set up your telescope, viewing lunar transits and other notable events up to 100 years into the future.
SkyPortal WiFi is compatible with the following Celestron mounts:
SkyPortal WiFi Module Compatibility List
Advanced VX -CGX-L
Astro Fi -CPC, CPC DX
CG-5 (with CG-5 Aux. splitter) -NexStar Evolution
CGE -NexStar GT (2015 models and newer with Aux. splitter)
CGE Pro -NexStar SE Series
CGEM II -NexStar SLT
CGEM, CGEM DX -SkyProdigy
Non Compatible :
NexStar i Series - NexStar GPS
Ultima 2000 - Early generation GoTo mounts (such as Compustar)
- Align and control your telescope wirelessly using your smartphone or tablet and Celestron's free SkyPortal app for iOS and Android devices.
- Tap any celestial object you see in the sky to identify it instantly. Tap again and your telescope slews to that object, centering it perfectly in the eyepiece.
- Explore 100,000+ objects in SkyPortal's database. While you observe, view astroimages and listen to audio descriptions for hundreds of the most popular objects including the planets, Orion Nebula, Hercules Globular Star Cluster, and more.
- Sky Tour feature generates a list of all the best stars, galaxies and nebulae to view based on your exact time and location.
- WiFi module is compatible with all current Celestron computerized telescopes and select older models. Unit does not require batteries or external power.
|Celestron 1.25" Moon Filter
Lowest new price: $9.49
Lowest used price: $6.93
List price: $9.49
The Moon has the distinction of being the most often viewed celestial object through backyard telescopes. It is undoubtedly beautiful and mysterious, and is one of those constants in our lives that connects us to every other being on our planet. Regardless of who we are or where we live or travel, we all look at the same moon. It is difficult to look at the Moon through a telescope and see all of the details due to its brightness. Our eyes are not ready for the bright beam of light that emits from the eyepiece, and they “stop down”, just as they would when you step out into the sunlight on a bright summer’s day. When we’re in the sunlight, we often wear sunglasses. They help us relax our eyes, protect us from glare, and help us see things more clearly. When amateur astronomers observe the Moon, we use a moon filter. A Celestron Moon Filter provides similar benefits to those of sunglasses...our eye relaxes and opens up to let us see more detail. This is especially important when observing the Moon when it is near full. The Celestron Moon Filter simply screws onto the insert barrel of most 1.25” eyepieces. It only takes a second or two to transform your regular eyepiece into one suited for lunar observations. A Moon Filter is also helpful when observing Venus or bright terrestrial scenes. This filter is not suitable for viewing the Sun.
- Reduce glare and increase contrast of the Moon with the Celestron 1.25" Moon Filter
- Also useful for extra bright planets as well as terrestrial viewing over sand or snow
- Threads onto most 1.25" eyepieces in seconds
|Orion 08711 Shorty 1.25-Inch 2x Barlow Lens (Black)
Lowest new price: $39.99
Lowest used price: $43.01
List price: $48.39
Give your telescope eyepieces a 2x power boost! The Orion Shorty 1.25 inch 2x Barlow Lens doubles the power of any 1.25 inch telescope eyepiece it's used with. For about the price of a single eyepiece or less, the practical Shorty 2x Barlow effectively doubles the number of telescope eyepieces at your disposal. The Orion Shorty 2x Barlow Lens doubles the magnifying power of any 1.25 inch eyepiece, essentially dividing the eyepiece's focal length by a factor of 2. For example: using a 25mm eyepiece in the Shorty 2x Barlow provides the same magnification a 12.5mm eyepiece would normally exhibit (25 / 2 = 12.5). Using this simple formula, you can easily determine how each of your 1.25 inch telescope eyepieces will perform when inserted in the Shorty 2x Barlow Lens. A 20mm ocular will behave like a 10mm eyepiece; a 6mm eyepiece will provide the magnification of a 3mm eyepiece, and so on. Using the Orion Shorty 1.25 inch 2x Barlow Lens is easy. Simply insert the Shorty 2x Barlow into your telescope's focuser or diagonal, and then insert any 1.25 inch eyepiece into the Orion Shorty, gently securing it in place with the two thumbscrews. Then, adjust the telescope's focus wheels to enjoy double the magnification of the eyepiece used. Think of the money you can save with this practical and affordable telescope eyepiece accessory! Not only does the Orion Shorty 2x Barlow's power-boosting ability mean you can enjoy two different viewing magnifications with each 1.25 inch telescope eyepiece in your collection, the Shorty Barlow can also make observing at high powers more comfortable. Many low focal length high-power eyepieces have a woefully small eye lens that can be troublesome to peer through, especially for eyeglass wearers. Using the Orion Shorty 2x Barlow Lens with a longer focal length eyepiece lets you achieve the same high magnification view, but in most cases the eye lens will be much larger, helping to reduce eye strain and improve comfort.
- Double the power of any 1.25" telescope eyepiece with the Orion Shorty Barlow Lens
- A great way to essentially double the number of telescope eyepieces in your collection, without having to buy twice as many eyepieces!
- Very compact - just 3 inch long (half the length of a standard Barlow lens) - easy to stash in your accessory case
- Doublet lens system is multi-coated for excellent transmission and the internal housing is baffled to eliminate unwanted reflections and increase contrast
- Threaded for use with 1.25 inch Orion telescope eyepiece filters
|Celestron 93230 8 to 24mm 1.25 Zoom Eyepiece
Lowest new price: $64.95
Lowest used price: $57.13
List price: $65.00
Super-premium 1.25-inch zoom eyepiece Focal length of 8 to 24 millimeters Allows for expanded magnification options 40 to 60 degree field of view, 15 to 18 millimeter eye relief Fully multicoated optics
The Celestron 93230 8 to 24 millimeters 1.25 inch zoom eyepiece allows you to zoom instantly with your scope from 8x magnification to 24x magnification.
- Super-premium 1.25-inch zoom eyepiece
- Focal length of 8 to 24 millimeters
- Allows for expanded magnification options
- 40 to 60 degree field of view, 15 to 18 millimeter eye relief
- Fully multicoated optics
|Celestron Case for Nexstar 4/5/6/8-Inch Optical Tube (94003)
Lowest new price: $199.99
List price: $229.95
Your NexStar carrying case is designed to safely carry your NexStar 4/5/6 telescope as well as any Celestron 8-Inch SCT/EdgeHD optical tube.
- EVA molded to protect your telescope with a hard yet flexible shell
- The case also comes with a convenient storage zipper pocket that holds all your telescope's standard accessories with room to expand.
- Two dense foam spacers and a built-in compression strap designed to customize the case for each telescope model.
- Durable Nylon handle for easy transportation
- External Dimensions: 23" x 15" x 14" ; Internal Dimensions: 19" x 11" x 10"
- Celestron 18778 AC Adapter (Black)
- Celestron NexStar 8 SE Telescope
- Celestron NexStar 6 SE Telescope
- Celestron 94009 Lens Shade for C6 and C8 Tubes (Black)
- Celestron 93969 Sky Sync GPS Accessory, Black
- Celestron Car Battery Adapter for All Nexstar Telescopes
- Celestron NexStar 8 SE Schmidt-Cassegrain Computerized Telescope - with Deluxe Accessory Kit (5 Celestron Plossl Eyepieces, 1.25" Barlow Lens, 1.25" Filter Set, Accessory Carry Case
- Celestron Vibration Suppression Pads
- Celestron Aux Port Splitter, Black (93919)
- Celestron T-Adapter with SCT 5, 6, 8 with 9.25, 11, 14, Black (93633-A)
|Celestron AstroMaster Telescope Accessory Kit
Lowest new price: $46.95
Lowest used price: $41.61
List price: $59.95
The AstroMaster Accessory Kit is designed to enhance the functionality and pleasure of using your Celestron telescope. This kit may also be used with many other telescope brands that accept 1.25" eyepieces and filters.
- 15 mm Kellner Eyepiece.6 mm Plössl Eyepiece.2x Power Lens with T-threads.80A Blue Planetary Filter.25 Red Planetary Filter.Moon Filter.Micro Fiber Cloth.Plastic Carrying Case with Foam
- Fully-coated eyepieces for higher magnification.2x Power Lens will double the magnification of any eyepiece used with it
- 2x Power Lens features t-threads to attach a camera to your telescope (with optional t-ring).Planetary filters enhance details on Jupiter, Saturn, Mars and Venus
- Moon filter allows detailed views of the Moon especially during the brighter phases
- Carrying case fits all of the included items in the die-cut foam interior
Page 1 of 202
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.