|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Telrad Finder Sight
Lowest new price: $37.81
List price: $46.00
Model: Finder Sight
The easiest way to aim a telescope. The view seen through the window of the Telrad is continuous with the sky around it, not magnified or upside down. Three rings are lighted and appear to lie among the stars. The small ring outlines the Moon-sized area seen in the telescope. The large outer ring outlines the area seen in a standard Finderscope. To point your telescope, just look through the Telrad and move the telescope until the rings are centered on the object. The Telrad is 8 inches long. Weighs 11 ounces and mounts on any telescope without drilling any holes. It unlocks from its base for separate storage. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- The easiest way to aim a telescope. The view seen through the window of the Telrad is continuous with the sky around it, not magnified or upside down.
|Celestron Omni 2X Barlow Lens
Lowest new price: $38.00
Lowest used price: $35.00
List price: $47.95
A Barlow lens is the astronomy accessory that keeps on giving! Insert it between your eyepiece and your telescope to get double the magnification instantly. Let’s say you have two eyepieces in your accessory case, a 10 mm and a 25 mm. Add a Celestron Omni 2X Barlow Lens to the mix, and now you have four magnifications to choose from. Combining this lens with the 25 mm provides double the magnification, or the equivalent of a 12.5 mm eyepiece, while the 10 mm gives you the power of a 5 mm eyepiece. Eye relief is the distance your eye has to be from the first lens in the eyepiece in order to see the full field of view. When you use a Barlow lens with an eyepiece, you get double the magnification, but the eye relief is not affected. This is a good thing, because normally the shorter the focal length of the eyepiece, the less eye relief you have. In other words, a standard 10mm eyepiece, as a general rule, will have better eye relief than a 5mm eyepiece. Bonus! The Celestron Omni 2x Barlow comes in a sleek, silver package. The two-element optics are fully multi-coated, and the edges of the lenses are blackened to cut down on internal reflections. The 1.25” barrel will fit in standard 1.25” focusers and diagonals, and the Barlow will accept 1.25” eyepieces. A metal thumbscrew locks the eyepiece firmly in place.
- Double the magnification of each eyepiece you own with the Omni 2X Barlow Lens
- Keep the eye relief of your eyepieces while getting 2X the power
- Slides into 1.25" focusers and diagonals and accepts 1.25" eyepieces
- Fully multi-coated optics with blackened edges for good light transmission and minimal reflections
|BARSKA Binocular Tripod Adaptor
Lowest new price: $8.74
Lowest used price: $7.19
List price: $19.75
Binocular tripod adaptor Barska accessories binocular tripod adaptor AF10546 hunting optics binoculars accessories
- Hunting optics binoculars accessories
- Versatile top of the line
- Another quality product
|Celestron 51630 Star Pointer Telescope Finderscope, Black
Lowest new price: $12.89
Lowest used price: $11.23
List price: $20.95
The Celestron Star Pointer Finderscope is the way to go if you want the easiest way possible to locate an object and center it in your eyepiece. A red dot finder, unlike an optical finder, has 1x magnification, displays a super wide field of view, and keeps the sky right side up and left-to-right correct, matching what you see with your unaided eyes. An LED creates a red dot, superimposed on a viewing screen, so you simply point the Star Pointer to the area or object you wish to observe, look through your eyepiece, and if properly aligned, the area in and around place you pointed the red dot will be centered in the field of view. If you like the idea of having some magnification, try installing both a red dot and optical finder on your telescope. Schmidt-Cassegrain and EdgeHD telescopes have multiple mounting bracket holes so you can get the best of both worlds. Just make sure to align both of them correctly, and you’ll get the best use out of each of your finders. How to Align the Star Pointer Finderscope The first time you use your finder, you need to align it. This one-time setup procedure should be done during the day. Take the telescope outside and find an easily recognizable object, such as a streetlight, car license plate, or tall tree. The object should be as far away as possible, but at least a quarter mile away. Move the telescope left and right or up and down so that it is roughly pointing at the object. Look through the telescope using your low power eyepiece and move the telescope until the object you chose lies in the center of the view. Once the object is centered in your eyepiece, turn on the red dot. With your head positioned about a foot behind the finder, look through the round lens of the finder and locate the red dot. Without moving the telescope, use the two adjustment knobs located on the side and underneath the finder. One controls the left-right motion of the dot. The other controls the up-down motion of the dot. Adjust both of these until the red dot appears over the same object you are observing in the eyepiece. Your finder is now aligned and should not require realignment unless it is bumped or dropped. You can even take the finder off the telescope and reattach it while preserving alignment.
- The Star Pointer Finderscope adds "point and look" functionality to any telescope!
- This red dot finder keeps the sky right-side up, matching what you see with your unaided eyes
- The adjustable red dot is bright enough to see day or night
- Attaches to just about any telescope thanks to the small footprint, even works great with astronomical binoculars and spotting scopes
- Includes mounting base and a long-lasting CR2032 3V battery
|Vankey Cellphone Telescope Adapter Mount, Work with Binocular Monocular Spotting Scope Microscope for iPhone, Samsung, HTC, LG and More
Lowest new price: $13.99
List price: $29.99
Model: Bluesky V1
Get Your Mobile Phone Into Video Camera and Image Capturer in Distant, Tiny World . Explore the nature of the world easily through your screen.
Are you still using a heavy phone adapter on your fancy eyepiece?
Are you bored with your complicated phone adapter, rotating the screws again and again, adjusting the position over and over?
Here comes Vankey new generation smartphone adapter for optical devices.
Compliable with Binocular, monocular, telescope, microscope, spotting scope, night vision and most optical device. Fit eyepiece diameter 28mm-47mm. Not fit 2inch eyepieces.
Universal: With super large width range:54- 90mm. Fit iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6/6s/6 Plus/5/5s, Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6/S6/S5, Note 9/8/7/6/5, Sony, LG, HTC, Oneplus, and many other brands.
Durable metal materials: Mainly made of Aluminum. Part made of high strength PA plastic. One time purchase for long-term use
Compact and Light Weight: 1.6"x3.5"x6.3", 5.8oz
1 X Vankey Phone Telescope Adapter,Friendly Customer Service.
This mount may not apply for some certain rifile scope.
- Amazing Image: Vankey useful bracket allows anyone with a telescope and smartphone to take amazing celestial images.
- Safe & Comfortable: The surface to connect phone and eyepiece are covered by soft EVA pad. Keep your device from scratching and damaging.
- Universal: With super large width range: 54-90mm. Fit iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6/6s/6 Plus/5/5s, Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6/S6/S5, Note 9/8/7/6/5, Sony, LG, HTC, Oneplus, and many other brands.
- Wide Application: Compliable with microscope, telescope, binocular(NOT ALL), monocular, nightvision spotting scope. Fit eyepiece diameter 28mm - 47mm.
- Package Includes: Vankey Universal Cell Phone Adapter Mount, User Manual, Customer Service Card.
|Celestron Case for Nexstar 4/5/6/8-Inch Optical Tube (94003)
Lowest new price: $199.95
Lowest used price: $154.07
List price: $229.95
Your NexStar carrying case is designed to safely carry your NexStar 4/5/6 telescope as well as any Celestron 8-Inch SCT/EdgeHD optical tube.
- EVA molded to protect your telescope with a hard yet flexible shell
- The case also comes with a convenient storage zipper pocket that holds all your telescope's standard accessories with room to expand.
- Two dense foam spacers and a built-in compression strap designed to customize the case for each telescope model.
- Durable Nylon handle for easy transportation
- External Dimensions: 23" x 15" x 14" ; Internal Dimensions: 19" x 11" x 10"
- Celestron Eyepiece and Filter Kit – 14 Piece Telescope Accessory Set
- Celestron Power Tank
- Celestron 93973 Skyportal Wifi Module, Black
- Celestron Aux Port Splitter, Black (93919)
- Celestron Car Battery Adapter for All Nexstar Telescopes
- Celestron NexStar 8 SE Schmidt-Cassegrain Computerized Telescope - with Deluxe Accessory Kit (5 Celestron Plossl Eyepieces, 1.25" Barlow Lens, 1.25" Filter Set, Accessory Carry Case
- Celestron Vibration Suppression Pads
- Celestron NexStar 5 SE Telescope
- Celestron 93419 T-Ring for 35 mm Canon EOS Camera (Black)
- Celestron T-Adapter with SCT 5, 6, 8 with 9.25, 11, 14, Black (93633-A)
|SVBONY Red Laser Collimator 1.25'' Battery 7 Bright Levels Triple Cemented Lens Metal with 2" Adapter for Reflector Telescope Collimation
Lowest new price: $29.99
List price: $99.99
SVBONY newest 1.25" red laser collimator includes removable 2" adapter;the triple cemented lens to improve the stability of dot;it's designed for accurate collimation of all Newtonian and SCT reflector telescopes
The laser collimator can get better image from the telescope;just insert it into the eyepiece holder;adjust laser beam level;then adjust the telescope screw until the laser beam shoots into the target central
Designed for reflector telescope
Fit for standard 1.25" and 2" diameter interface with a 2" adapter
Red laser with 7 brightness levels
Adjustable brightness making it easy to use at night and during the day
User adjustable collimator
3 collimation screws on the body to get the laser collimator aligned
Triple cemented of Lens
Improve the stability of red dot
Much easier aligned process
Watch the collimator from the mirror end of the scope and adjust the screws
Quality durable metal materials
Metal material for a long term use;included CR2032 lithium cell battery and use directly
Much safer for eyes
The best working distance is 2m
1-5m spots will not change of shape
Wavelength:635 to 655nm
1 x SVBONY laser collimator
1 x Adapter sleeve
1 x CR2032 battery
1 x English user manual
Insert the laser collimator into the telescope eyepiece;then turn on the laser calibrator
Light source brightness can be adjusted;total 7 adjustable
Compared to professional machines more simple to use;more accurate test
Don't look directly into the laser beam;permanent eye damage may result
Avoid prolonged skin exposure to laser rashes or burns may occur
Remove the battery when not use
- SVBONY user adjustable laser collimator;allows anyone easily collimate 1.25'' and 2'' reflector telescopes;come with removable 2" adapter;built with metal material;make alignment no longer boring and time consuming
- Super easy to use;accurate collimation in a few minutes provide a more clearer image;no longer have to go back forth;just watch the collimator from the mirror end of the scope and adjust the screws
- 7 brightness levels red laser beam;adjustable brightness;suit for different light conditions;amazing alignment in dark and day;so can get the better views possible from your reflector telescope
- Best quality solid metal body;for a long term use;CR2032 battery included and comes with a full set of instructions with a step by step procedure on how to properly align a relfecting telescope
- Adjustable collimator;it has 3 collimation sealed screws on the body;if find it lose collimation; can manual calibrate it;lifetime warranty;we confidently promise lifetime warranty for every one bought from us
|Universal Cell Phone Quick Photography Adapter Mount Compatible for Tecescope Binoculars Monocular Spotting Scope Microscope,Fit Almost All Cell Mobile Phone
Lowest new price: $16.99
List price: $16.99
Universal Cell Phone Smartphone Quick Adapter Mount - Compatible with Binocular Monocular Spotting Scope Telescope
1, This is smartphone adapter which is perfect for most spotting scopes, binoculars and monoculars. it makes alignment of the camera and optics super fast.
2, Fits for almost all brands of smartphones on the market with or without a case from small to large such as iphone 4, 5s, 6s,6p,7,7p, 8, X,Samsung Galaxy S7,S6,Edge, Note 4,Sony,LG and much more.
3, Compact and Light Weight: Take up small space. Add small weight on the optics.
4, Durable metal materials: PA plastic.Phone is well protected by rubber pads.
- Capturing and Sharing - Take smartphone pictures of the view through your telescope with this affordable adapter, share it with your friends and family .
- Wide Application - Fit almost all brands of smartphones on the market with or without a case from small to large such as iphone 4, 5s, 6s,6p,7,7p,8,X,Samsung Galaxy S7,S6,Edge, Note 4,Sony,LG and much more, also compatible with almost all binoculars, monocular, spotting scope.
- Applicable to smartphone which width is between 55-100mm and eyepiece which outer diameter is between 25-46mm.
- Amazing Image - Get your mobile phone into video camera and image capturer in distant, tiny world . explore the nature of the world easily through your screen.
- Easy Installation - Large diameter locking knob is easy, quick alignment version and super easy to us, align the camera and optics in few seconds. The centre of phone camera and the optics can automatically be aligned.
|Meade Instruments 07740 Series 5000 1.25-Inch Xtreme Wide Angle 5.5-Millimeter Eyepiece (Black)
Lowest new price: $80.01
Lowest used price: $68.50
List price: $129.99
Brand: Meade Instruments
The Meade 07740 Series 5000 5.5-Millimeter Xtreme Wide Angle Eyepiece has an extremely large 82-degree apparent field of view, 7-element, multi-coated lenses with blackened edges and rotating adjustable twist up eyecups. This item features sharp optimal performance with low chromatic aberration, as well as comfortable 13.2-millimeter eye relief. This eyepiece is threaded to work with Meade’s 1.25-inch astronomy filters and is waterproof. Parfocal like other Series 5000 eyepieces, this item requires little focus adjustment when switching between eyepieces. The Meade 07740 Series 5000 5.5-Millimeter Xtreme Wide Angle Eyepiece comes with a 1-year limited warranty. Meade has everything you need to capture the night sky for experienced star-shooters, serious researchers and beginners alike. Serious astronomers for years have flocked to Meade telescopes for their quality optical systems and patented technology. Consumers know that "Meade Optics Inside" means that what they see through our telescopes will be views that are detailed, crisp and full of contrast. Look through a Meade this evening and see what you've been missing.
- Large 82-degree apparent field of view
- 7-element, multi-coated lenses with blackened edges and rotating adjustable eyecups
- Sharp optimal performance with low chromatic aberration
- Threaded to work with Meade's 1.25-inch astronomy filters
|Celestron Mars Observing Telescope Accessory Kit, Get Ready to See Mars!
Lowest new price: $33.59
Lowest used price: $23.69
List price: $44.95
The 2x power doubling lens doubles the magnification of any eyepiece that is used with it. The lens goes in between the telescope and the eyepiece you are using. In addition, this lens also features integrated t-threads that allow you to attach your DSLR camera to your telescope for high magnification lunar and planetary photography. (Note: to take advantage of this feature, you will need to purchase an optional T-ring that fits your specific camera body and thread it onto the t-adapter. Celestron offers Canon and Nikon t-rings.) eyepiece filters reduce glare and light scattering, increase contrast through selective filtration, increase definition and resolution, and reduce eye FATIGUE. These filters are designed to fit any Celestron 1.25” eyepieces. To attach the filter onto an eyepiece, simply thread the male thread on the filter into the bottom of the eyepiece barrel. Then insert the eyepiece (with filter attached) into eyepiece holder of your telescope. Get ready to see Mars in incredible detail. Observe Mars this summer as the planet will be noticeably brighter from early july through early September (july 7th to September 7th). the best night to view Mars is july 28, 2018. The last time Mars was this close to the Earth and this bright in the night sky was the opposition of 2003. The next opportunity like this won’t come around until 2050. This is a perihelic opposition, which means both Earth and Mars are close to the sun, making conditions ideal for astrophotography. At opposition, Mars will be 1.8 times brighter than Jupiter and the 4th brightest object in the sky after the sun, the Moon, and Venus. At its closest approach to Earth on july 31, Mars will be 35.8 million miles from US.
- The perfect mars accessory bundle for any telescope that accepts 1.25" eyepieces
- Includes three colored Filters to enhance specific surface details on mars such as maria, deserts, and Polar Ice Caps
- 2x power doubling Lens doubles the power of any 1.25" telescope eyepiece
- Doubling Lens Also features built-in t-threads to attach a DSLR camera (t-ring not included)
- All pieces in the Kit can Also be Used to view Jupiter, Saturn, the Moon and many other Astronomical objects
Page 2 of 240
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.