|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Celestron Case for Nexstar 4/5/6/8-Inch Optical Tube (94003)
Lowest new price: $194.99
Lowest used price: $179.39
List price: $229.95
Your NexStar carrying case is designed to safely carry your NexStar 4/5/6 telescope as well as any Celestron 8-Inch SCT/EdgeHD optical tube.
- EVA molded to protect your telescope with a hard yet flexible shell
- The case also comes with a convenient storage zipper pocket that holds all your telescope's standard accessories with room to expand.
- Two dense foam spacers and a built-in compression strap designed to customize the case for each telescope model.
- Durable Nylon handle for easy transportation
- External Dimensions: 23" x 15" x 14" ; Internal Dimensions: 19" x 11" x 10"
|Orion 08711 Shorty 1.25-Inch 2x Barlow Lens (Black)
Lowest new price: $31.99
List price: $48.39
Give your telescope eyepieces a 2x power boost! The Orion Shorty 1.25 inch 2x Barlow Lens doubles the power of any 1.25 inch telescope eyepiece it's used with. For about the price of a single eyepiece or less, the practical Shorty 2x Barlow effectively doubles the number of telescope eyepieces at your disposal. The Orion Shorty 2x Barlow Lens doubles the magnifying power of any 1.25 inch eyepiece, essentially dividing the eyepiece's focal length by a factor of 2. For example: using a 25mm eyepiece in the Shorty 2x Barlow provides the same magnification a 12.5mm eyepiece would normally exhibit (25 / 2 = 12.5). Using this simple formula, you can easily determine how each of your 1.25 inch telescope eyepieces will perform when inserted in the Shorty 2x Barlow Lens. A 20mm ocular will behave like a 10mm eyepiece; a 6mm eyepiece will provide the magnification of a 3mm eyepiece, and so on. Using the Orion Shorty 1.25 inch 2x Barlow Lens is easy. Simply insert the Shorty 2x Barlow into your telescope's focuser or diagonal, and then insert any 1.25 inch eyepiece into the Orion Shorty, gently securing it in place with the two thumbscrews. Then, adjust the telescope's focus wheels to enjoy double the magnification of the eyepiece used. Think of the money you can save with this practical and affordable telescope eyepiece accessory! Not only does the Orion Shorty 2x Barlow's power-boosting ability mean you can enjoy two different viewing magnifications with each 1.25 inch telescope eyepiece in your collection, the Shorty Barlow can also make observing at high powers more comfortable. Many low focal length high-power eyepieces have a woefully small eye lens that can be troublesome to peer through, especially for eyeglass wearers. Using the Orion Shorty 2x Barlow Lens with a longer focal length eyepiece lets you achieve the same high magnification view, but in most cases the eye lens will be much larger, helping to reduce eye strain and improve comfort.
- Double the power of any 1.25" telescope eyepiece with the Orion Shorty Barlow Lens
- A great way to essentially double the number of telescope eyepieces in your collection, without having to buy twice as many eyepieces!
- Very compact - just 3 inch long (half the length of a standard Barlow lens) - easy to stash in your accessory case
- Doublet lens system is multi-coated for excellent transmission and the internal housing is baffled to eliminate unwanted reflections and increase contrast
- Threaded for use with 1.25 inch Orion telescope eyepiece filters
|Neewer LCD Timer Shutter Release Remote Control for Canon 700D/T5i, 650D/T4i, 550D/T2i, 500D/T1i, 350D/XT, 400D/XTi, 1000D/XS, 450D/XSi, 60D, 100D, and Pentax
Lowest new price: $20.99
Lowest used price: $17.04
List price: $21.00
The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds. The buttons can be operated with a single thumb. The LCD panel can be illuminated. The remote has a stylish and ergonomic design. This timer remote cord allows the camera shutter to be released from a distance and prevents the camera from shaking
*Two-stage release button: Halfway pressing for auto-focus, complete pressing for taking pictures.
*Power source: Two AAA-type batteries (2XAAA Batteries not included)
*Battery life: Approximately two months of continuous shooting with a delay of 5 min, an exposure time of 4 min 56 s, and an interval of 5 min.
Canon (Replacement for RS-60E3)
EOS Digital Rebel
Digital Rebel (aka 300D)
Rebel T1i (aka 500D)
Rebel XT (aka 350D)
Rebel XTi (aka 400D
Rebel XS (aka 1000D & Kiss F)
Rebel XSi (aka 450D & Kiss X2)
EOS Kiss/New Kiss/Kiss 7/Kiss III
Rebel 2000, Rebel G, Rebel G II, Rebel T1, Rebel T2, Rebel T2i
ELAN 7, ELAN 7E, ELAN 7N, ELAN II, ELAN IIE, IX LITE
Pentax (Replacement for CS-205)
MZ-6, MZ-L, ZX-L
Contax: 645/Nl/Nx/N/N Digital/LA-50
Samsung: GX-20 GX-10 GX-1L GX-1
*Model: RS-60E3 Timer Remote Control Cord
*Length of cord: 91 cm (3 ft. approx.)
*Shutter release button: Dual Stage Button (halfway / complete)
*Delay / Self Timer (DELAY)
*BULB/Long Exposure (LONG)
*Interval Timer (INTVL)
*Exposure Count (N)
- K100D,K110D, K10D, *ist Ds2, *ist D, *ist Ds, *ist, *istDL, *ist DL2
- Samsung GX-1L, GX-1S, GX-10
- Canon EOS 30, 33, 50E, 300, 300V, 3000, 50, 300D (Digital Rebel)
- 350D (Digital Rebel XT), 400D (Digital Rebel XTi), 450D (Digital Rebel XSi), 500D, 1000D
- Timer delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
- Steren 12 feet 2.5mm Male To 2.5mm Female Extension Cable - Stereo.
- Rokinon FE14M-C 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Lens for Canon (Black)
- Neewer Timer Remote for Canon 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 5D,1Ds Mark III, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark II N, 1Ds Mark II,1D, 1V, EOS 3, D2000
- Rokinon 16M-C 16mm f/2.0 Aspherical Wide Angle Lens for Canon EF Cameras
- AmazonBasics Wireless Remote Control for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- ICE 67mm ND1000 Filter Neutral Density ND 1000 67 10 Stop Optical Glass
- Gosky T-ring and M42 to 1.25" Telescope Adapter (T-mount) for All Canon EOS SLR/DSLR Cameras
- Canon Battery Pack LP-E17
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- OAproda 2 Pack LP-E17 Upgraded Battery and Rapid Dual Micro USB Charger for Canon Rebel SL2, T6i, T6s, T7i, EOS M3, M5, M6, EOS 200D, 77D, 750D, 760D, 800D, 8000D, KISS X8i, Digital SLR Camera.
|SkyWatcher S20510 Star Adventurer Astro Package (Black)
Lowest new price: $329.00
List price: $329.00
Brand: Sky Watcher
The Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer is a user-friendly and multi-function mount to satisfy all your needs for astronomy, astrophotography and time-lapse photography. It is a high precision, portable and stable celestial tracking platform for sidereal, solar and lunar tracking with automatic DSLR shutter release control. Also, it contains preprogrammed parameters assisting you to create interesting time-lapse videos with your DSLR.The Astro Package includes the Star Adventurer mount, polar scope illuminator, and dec bracket. Optional EQ base is available.
- Multiple preprogrammed speeds for time lapse photography
- Tracking rate selectable between Sidereal, Solar and Lunar
- Built in polar scope with illuminator
- DSLR interfrace for automatic shutter control
- Built-in auto-guiding interface
|Celestron AstroMaster Telescope Accessory Kit
Lowest new price: $46.79
Lowest used price: $38.00
List price: $59.95
The AstroMaster Accessory Kit is designed to enhance the functionality and pleasure of using your Celestron telescope. This kit may also be used with many other telescope brands that accept 1.25" eyepieces and filters.
- 15 mm Kellner Eyepiece.6 mm Plössl Eyepiece.2x Power Lens with T-threads.80A Blue Planetary Filter.25 Red Planetary Filter.Moon Filter.Micro Fiber Cloth.Plastic Carrying Case with Foam
- Fully-coated eyepieces for higher magnification.2x Power Lens will double the magnification of any eyepiece used with it
- 2x Power Lens features t-threads to attach a camera to your telescope (with optional t-ring).Planetary filters enhance details on Jupiter, Saturn, Mars and Venus
- Moon filter allows detailed views of the Moon especially during the brighter phases
- Carrying case fits all of the included items in the die-cut foam interior
|Vankey Cellphone Telescope Adapter Mount, Work With Binocular Monocular Spotting Scope Microscope For iPhone, Samsung, HTC, LG and More
Lowest new price: $12.99
List price: $49.99
Model: Bluesky V1
Get Your Mobile Phone Into Video Camera and Image Capturer in Distant, Tiny World . Explore the nature of the world easily through your screen.
Are you still using a heavy phone adapter on your fancy eyepiece?
Are you bored with your complicated phone adapter, rotating the screws again and again, adjusting the position over and over?
Here comes Vankey new generation smartphone adapter for optical devices.
Compliable with Binocular, monocular, telescope, microscope, spotting scope, night vision and most optical device. Fit eyepiece diameter 28mm-47mm. Not fit 2inch eyepieces.
Universal: With super large width range:54- 90mm. Fit iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6/6s/6 Plus/5/5s, Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6/S6/S5, Note 9/8/7/6/5, Sony, LG, HTC, Oneplus, and many other brands.
Durable metal materials: Mainly made of Aluminum. Part made of high strength PA plastic. One time purchase for long-term use
Compact and Light Weight: 1.6"x3.5"x6.3", 5.8oz
1 X Vankey Phone Telescope Adapter,Friendly Customer Service.
This mount may not apply for some certain rifile scope.
- Amazing Image: Vankey useful bracket allows anyone with a telescope and smartphone to take amazing celestial images.
- Safe & Comfortable: The surface to connect phone and eyepiece are covered by soft EVA pad. Keep your device from scratching and damaging.
- Universal: With super large width range: 54-90mm. Fit iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6/6s/6 Plus/5/5s, Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6/S6/S5, Note 9/8/7/6/5, Sony, LG, HTC, Oneplus, and many other brands.
- Wide Application: Compliable with microscope, telescope, binocular(NOT ALL), monocular, nightvision spotting scope. Fit eyepiece diameter 28mm - 47mm.
- Package Includes: Vankey Universal Cell Phone Adapter Mount, User Manual, Customer Service Card.
|Celestron 51630 Star Pointer Telescope Finderscope, Black
Lowest new price: $12.89
List price: $20.95
The Celestron Star Pointer Finderscope is the way to go if you want the easiest way possible to locate an object and center it in your eyepiece. A red dot finder, unlike an optical finder, has 1x magnification, displays a super wide field of view, and keeps the sky right side up and left-to-right correct, matching what you see with your unaided eyes. An LED creates a red dot, superimposed on a viewing screen, so you simply point the Star Pointer to the area or object you wish to observe, look through your eyepiece, and if properly aligned, the area in and around place you pointed the red dot will be centered in the field of view. If you like the idea of having some magnification, try installing both a red dot and optical finder on your telescope. Schmidt-Cassegrain and EdgeHD telescopes have multiple mounting bracket holes so you can get the best of both worlds. Just make sure to align both of them correctly, and you’ll get the best use out of each of your finders. How to Align the Star Pointer Finderscope The first time you use your finder, you need to align it. This one-time setup procedure should be done during the day. Take the telescope outside and find an easily recognizable object, such as a streetlight, car license plate, or tall tree. The object should be as far away as possible, but at least a quarter mile away. Move the telescope left and right or up and down so that it is roughly pointing at the object. Look through the telescope using your low power eyepiece and move the telescope until the object you chose lies in the center of the view. Once the object is centered in your eyepiece, turn on the red dot. With your head positioned about a foot behind the finder, look through the round lens of the finder and locate the red dot. Without moving the telescope, use the two adjustment knobs located on the side and underneath the finder. One controls the left-right motion of the dot. The other controls the up-down motion of the dot. Adjust both of these until the red dot appears over the same object you are observing in the eyepiece. Your finder is now aligned and should not require realignment unless it is bumped or dropped. You can even take the finder off the telescope and reattach it while preserving alignment.
- The Star Pointer Finderscope adds "point and look" functionality to any telescope!
- This red dot finder keeps the sky right-side up, matching what you see with your unaided eyes
- The adjustable red dot is bright enough to see day or night
- Attaches to just about any telescope thanks to the small footprint, even works great with astronomical binoculars and spotting scopes
- Includes mounting base and a long-lasting CR2032 3V battery
|Telrad Finder Sight
Lowest new price: $37.81
Lowest used price: $32.95
List price: $46.00
Model: Finder Sight
The easiest way to aim a telescope. The view seen through the window of the Telrad is continuous with the sky around it, not magnified or upside down. Three rings are lighted and appear to lie among the stars. The small ring outlines the Moon-sized area seen in the telescope. The large outer ring outlines the area seen in a standard Finderscope. To point your telescope, just look through the Telrad and move the telescope until the rings are centered on the object. The Telrad is 8 inches long. Weighs 11 ounces and mounts on any telescope without drilling any holes. It unlocks from its base for separate storage. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- The easiest way to aim a telescope. The view seen through the window of the Telrad is continuous with the sky around it, not magnified or upside down.
|Celestron NexImage 10MP - Solar System Imager Clear Detailed Planetary Images, Black (93708)
Lowest new price: $214.60
List price: $214.60
You have your new telescope and have observed Saturn and Jupiter. Now you're ready to take the next step and start imaging them. But where do you begin? The Celestron NexImage 10 Solar System Imager is the perfect solution. The NexImage 10 is our first NexImage series camera to incorporate USB 3.0 SuperSpeed! With more than ten million pixels coupled with high speed data transmission, the NexImage 10 produces clear and detailed planetary images like never before. With super small 1.67µm pixels, smaller telescopes with shorter focal lengths are still going to yield tremendous planetary detail. It’s one of the best valued, high-res USB 3 planetary imaging cameras on the market. Best of all, NexImage includes everything you need to get started, including Celestron's easy-to-use software suite. The iCap capture software and RegiStax stacking software are the same powerful programs included with Celestron's high-end Skyris cameras. Simply point your telescope at the Moon or a planet and record a quick video. The software analyzes each frame of video, throws away the fuzzy ones, and perfectly aligns the remaining images. The result is a bright, clear image with the maximum amount of color and detail. NexImage 10 is a great way to get started with astro imaging, especially if you live in a light-polluted area. If you can see the planet in the sky, you can image it with NexImage 10! Now Mac OS X compatible!
- Easy to use color camera, provides live video for quick focusing.Operating System Compatibility Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10,Software Compatibility iCap, IC Capture, DirectShow, oaCapture
- 3856 x 2764-pixel array with small pixels, provides high resolution images
- Includes Celestron iCap software for image capture and export
- Includes RegiStax stacking software that automatically filters the best images, aligns, and stacks your planetary images
- Mac OS X compatible using oaCapture and Lynkeos downloads
|Celestron 94305 Two-inch Eyepiece and Filter Kit
Lowest new price: $259.00
Lowest used price: $196.04
List price: $299.95
Three E-Lux 2 Eyepieces - 3-element fully multicoated optical design with a 56°apparent field of view 2 Barlow Lens - 2x A Barlow lens doubles the magnifying power of your eyepiece by doubling its effective focal length. Five Colored Eyepiece (Lunar & Planetary) Filters - 2, Included are Kodak Wratten #12 (deep yellow) 2 Mirror Diagonal - This high quality 90-degree multicoated mirror diagonal The Aluminum Carrying Case is sturdy and well-built and holds all of the included items in the die-cut foam interior.
If you've got a telescope or spotting scope equipped with a two-inch focuser, you will want to consider adding the Celestron 94305 Two-inch Eyepiece and Filter Kit. Featuring several of Celestron's high-quality accessories, this kit can be used with virtually any telescope or spotting scopes, regardless of the manufacturer, with a two-inch focuser.
Included in the kit are:
The accessories are housed in a sturdy aluminum carrying case with a die-cut interior for convenient storage and protection. Each accessory is protected by Celestron's one-year limited warranty.
- Three E-Lux two-inch eyepieces, featuring a three-element, fully multicoated optical design with a 56-degree apparent field of view (the 40mm has a 50-degree field of view), in 26mm, 32mm, and 40mm focal lengths.
- One two-inch Barlow 2x lens. This fully multicoated lens doubles the magnifying power of your eyepiece by doubling its effective focal length and gives you a total of six power combinations.
- Five colored eyepiece (lunar and planetary) filters, including one each of the following: Kodak Wratten numbers 12 (deep yellow), 21 (orange), 25 (red), 58 (green), and 80A (blue). These two-inch filters are designed to greatly enhance your enjoyment of the solar system.
- One two-inch, 90-degree, multicoated mirror diagonal that allows you to take advantage of the wider field of view provided by two-inch eyepieces. It fits all rear cells of Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes and includes an adapter to use with refractor telescopes.
What's in the Box
Three E-Lux eyepieces, E-Lux Barlow lens, five lunar/planetary filters, 90-degree star diagonal, refractor adapter, and aluminum carrying case.
- Three E-Lux 2" Eyepieces - 3-element fully multicoated optical design with a 56°apparent field of view
- 2" Barlow Lens - 2x A Barlow lens doubles the magnifying power of your eyepiece by doubling its effective focal length.
- Five Colored Eyepiece (Lunar & Planetary) Filters - 2", Included are Kodak Wratten #12 (deep yellow)
- 2" Mirror Diagonal - This high quality 90-degree multicoated mirror diagonal
- The Aluminum Carrying Case is sturdy and well-built and holds all of the included items in the die-cut foam interior.
Page 2 of 200
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.