|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Celestron NexImage 10MP - Solar System Imager Clear Detailed Planetary Images, Black (93708)
Lowest new price: $224.95
List price: $244.95
You have your new telescope and have observed Saturn and Jupiter. Now you're ready to take the next step and start imaging them. But where do you begin? The Celestron NexImage 10 Solar System Imager is the perfect solution. The NexImage 10 is our first NexImage series camera to incorporate USB 3.0 SuperSpeed! With more than ten million pixels coupled with high speed data transmission, the NexImage 10 produces clear and detailed planetary images like never before. With super small 1.67µm pixels, smaller telescopes with shorter focal lengths are still going to yield tremendous planetary detail. It’s one of the best valued, high-res USB 3 planetary imaging cameras on the market. Best of all, NexImage includes everything you need to get started, including Celestron's easy-to-use software suite. The iCap capture software and RegiStax stacking software are the same powerful programs included with Celestron's high-end Skyris cameras. Simply point your telescope at the Moon or a planet and record a quick video. The software analyzes each frame of video, throws away the fuzzy ones, and perfectly aligns the remaining images. The result is a bright, clear image with the maximum amount of color and detail. NexImage 10 is a great way to get started with astro imaging, especially if you live in a light-polluted area. If you can see the planet in the sky, you can image it with NexImage 10! Now Mac OS X compatible!
- Easy to use color camera, provides live video for quick focusing.Operating System Compatibility Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10,Software Compatibility iCap, IC Capture, DirectShow, oaCapture
- 3856 x 2764-pixel array with small pixels, provides high resolution images
- Includes Celestron iCap software for image capture and export
- Includes RegiStax stacking software that automatically filters the best images, aligns, and stacks your planetary images
- Mac OS X compatible using oaCapture and Lynkeos downloads
|Dew Cap Dew Cap Replacement, Blue (Pack of 6)
Lowest new price: $4.99
List price: $6.00
Brand: Dew Cap
This simple but effective item is the heart and soul of keeping your purified water contained. This 55mm crown or Snap-On light Blue cap is the industry standard cap for 3 and 5 gallon water bottles. Its standard integrated cup seals both the interior and exterior neck of the bottle. Release tab on the outer edge makes removing the cap a breeze. The cap fits both glass and plastic 3 and 5 gallon bottles with a \"crown\" or \"Snap-On\" top. For reference, outside dimension for the bottle opening would be 2. 165 inches. If you currently have a snap cap for the bottle the outside dimension of that cap is about 2. 75 inches. Dew Cap replacement (6Pk), country of origin - United States, manufacturer name - L. D. Carlson.
- Replacement cap for 3 & 5 gallon snap top water bottles
- Light Blue cap offers a release tab for easy remove
- Interior cup assures a seal between bottle & cap
- It fits both plastic and glass water bottles
- The solution to transporting water
|Celestron PowerTank Lithium Power Pack, Black (18771)
Lowest new price: $124.95
List price: $125.95
The new PowerTank Lithium keeps the charge going for the astronomer on the go. The Lithium Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery chemistry has significant advantages over other battery chemistries. - The LiFePO4 has an un-recharged shelf life of 10 years compared to 3 years for the Lithium Ion and 6-9 months for a Sealed Lead-Acid battery. - The battery performance of the PowerTank Lithium degrades at a much slower pace than other chemistries. - The LiFePO4 can be charged and discharged 2000 times compared to only 500 for a Lithium Ion battery and 300 for sealed lead-acid designs. - The batteries will last as long as the telescope you use it with! - The LiFePO4 uses phosphates instead of environmentally hazardous elements like cobalt or lead commonly found in other rechargeable batteries. - Can withstand higher temperatures than lithium-ion designs and will not be a fire danger if accidentally punctured. This combined with it’s rugged design make it the perfect outdoor power supply. Keep your telescopes, smartphones, tablets, GPS systems, cameras and other USB-powered devices as active as you are with PowerTank Lithium—the ideal outdoor portable-charging solution for your electronic gear.
- Portable power pack for your computerized Celestron telescope using Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) chemistry
- Smaller, lighter, safer, and easier to maintain than lithium-ion and sealed lead acid designs
- Up to 2000 charge cycles - four times more than lithium-ion and 7 times more than sealed lead-acid designs
- Un-recharged shelf life of up to 10 years - 3 times better than lithium-ion and 10 times better than sealed lead-acid designs
- Evironmentally friendly - Does not use toxic heavy metals
|Pixel TW-283/N3 LCD Wireless Shutter Release Timer Remote Control for Canon 7D series, 5D series, 50D, 40D, 30D, 10D
Lowest new price: $23.00
Lowest used price: $19.95
List price: $27.99
4 TYPES SHUTTER FUNCTION
TW-283 supports simple single shooting, 1S continuous shooting, [ BULB ] shooting, delay shooting and timer schedule shooting.
6 KINDS OF TIMER FUNCTION
Delay Shooting Setting can set delay time and shooting number, the delay time alters from 1s to 59s, shooting number alters from 1 to 99.timer Shutter Release shooting time can be set from 0 sec to 99hrs59mins59sec. Shooting number can be set from 1 to 99.
System Mode: FSK 2.4GHz wireless control system
Transmission Distance: over 80M
Communication Channel: 30 channels
Transmitting Power: -1dB
Receiving Sensitivity: -99dB
Control Cable Length: 30cm (straight line)
Transmitter Stand-by Time: over 1000hrs. (use 2 size AAA alkaline batteries)
Receiver Stand-by Time: over 400 hrs (use 2 size AAA alkaline batteries)
Receiver Dimension (L¡ÑW¡ÑH): 73mmX38mmX31mm
Weight: (excluding batteries)
TW-283 Transmitter X 1
TW-283 Receiver X 1
Shutter Connecting Cable X 1
User Manual X 1
Compatible cameras: select by socket Note: Package no include battery.
Refer to "+" / "-"within the transmitter's and receiver's battery compartments to insert the batteries. The receiver flash as ren LED light;If the light doesn't flash,it should be the battery reversed the direction.
- Compatible Cameras: EOS 6D Mark II 1D X Mark II,1D X,1Ds Mark III,1Ds Mark II,1Ds,1D Mark IV,1D Mark III,1D Mark II N,1D Mark II ,1D,EOS D2000,5D Mark III,5DS,5DS R ,5D Mark II,5D,6D,7D Mark II,7D,50D,40D,30D,20D,10D,D60,D30,EOS-1V ,EOS-3
- It features no directionality,80M+ remote distance and ultra- powerful anti-interference ability. With 30 channels for options,it can avoid interference caused by other similar devices. Using international 2.4G transmission technology.it's stable and quick in response to shutter.
- When capturing the beautiful moments of sunrise and sunset and flowers bloom and fade , you don't need to wait for the whole time . You can set delay timer,exposure time, interval time, number of shoots, repeat shooting interval time and repeat times.
- Available to control different brand's cameras and models by changing different camera connecting cable.The transmitter and receiver adopts LCD screen which is more easy and simple to handle.
- TW-283 supports simple single shooting, 1S continuous shooting, [ BULB ] shooting, delay shooting and timer schedule shooting.Delay Shooting Setting can set delay time and shooting number, the delay time alters from 1s to 59s, shooting number alters from 1 to 99.Timer Schedule shooting time can be set from 0 sec to 99hrs59mins59sec. Shooting number can be set from 1 to 99.
- STK LP-E6 Battery for Canon 5D Mark II III and IV, 70D, 5Ds, 6D, 5Ds, 80D, 7D, 60D, 5Ds R DSLR Cameras BG-E14, BG-E13, BG-E11, BG-E9, BG-E7, BG-E6 Grips
- SMDV Remote Shutter Release Cable for Canon EOS 1D, 1DS Mark II, III, Mark III, IV, 1DC, 1DX, 10D, 20D, 20DA, 30D, 40D, 50D, 5D, 5D Mark II, III, 7D, Replaces Canon RS80N3
- LP-E6 LP E6N RAVPower Rechargeable Battery Charger Set for Canon 70D, 5D Mark II III IV, 6D, 80D and More ( 2-Pack, Versatile Charging Option with USB, 2000mAh, 100% Compatible with Original )
- Canon Battery Pack LP-E6N
- Sandisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card - 64 GB (SDCFXS-064G-A46)
- Pixel J3.5-30/E3 Camera Shutter Connecting Cable for Canon EOS/Powershot G, Pentax K/1st, Samsung GX/NX, Hassleblad, Contax camera
- Pixel 3.5mm-E3 photographic equipment Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control Connecting Cable E3 for Canon Digital Camera Rebel EOS1300D,300D,60D,60Da,70D,80D
- Neewer Dual LCD Battery Charger for Canon LP-E6 Batteries Compatible With Canon 7D 6D 5D II III 5Ds R 70D 60D 6D a 80D(US Plug + EU Plug + Car Charger Adapter)
- Camera Screen Protector for Canon EOS 5D Mark III MK 5DS 5DSR 5DIII , AFUNTA 2 Pack Anti-scratch Tempered Glass for DSLR Camera
- Powerextra 2 Pack Replacement Canon LP-E6, LP-E6N Battery for Canon C700, XC15, EOS 60D, 70D, 80D, 5D Mark II III and IV, 5DS, 5DS R, 6D, 7D Cameras BG-E14, BG-E13, BG-E11, BG-E9, BG-E7, BG-E6 Grips
|Celestron 94009 Lens Shade for C6 and C8 Tubes (Black)
Lowest new price: $17.79
Lowest used price: $22.75
List price: $24.95
Also called a dew shield, a lens shade is an essential accessory that protects your optical tube from excess moisture forming condensation on the corrector lens. A lens shade also helps block out stray light outside the path of the telescope for better viewing and astroimaging. This versatile lens shade can accommodate both 6" and 8" Schmidt-Cass grain optical tubes. Choose the outer Velcro strip for larger tubes and the inner strip for smaller tubes to customize your fit. Also compatible with the 8" EdgeHD optical tube.
- Fits all Celestron 6 inch and 8 inch tubes.
|Celestron Collimation Eyepiece 1.25"
Lowest new price: $26.99
Lowest used price: $27.15
List price: $31.95
Celestron Collimation Eyepiece - 1-1/4'' - 94182 Ideal for precise collimation of Newtonians Special eyepiece fits into 11/4 focusers or diagonals. Alignment is easy Collimation eyepiece is more accurate than the simple Collimation Tool
- Celestron Collimation Eyepiece - 1-1/4'' - 94182
- Ideal for precise collimation of Newtonians
- Special eyepiece fits into 1¼" focusers or diagonals.
- Alignment is easy
- Collimation eyepiece is more accurate than the simple Collimation Tool
|Appion G5TWIN Twin Cylinder Recovery Unit
Lowest new price: $616.99
Lowest used price: $675.00
List price: $659.00
The G5Twin is the smallest and lightest recovery machine capable of handling the tough demands of industrial/commercial refrigerant recovery - no job is too big for this little beast.
- Compact and lightweight: Weighs only 24 lbs
- Twin Cylinders and Twin Condensers for ultra fast recovery
- Refrigerant-Isolated Crankcase, eliminating bearing contamination
- Pumps R410A liquid and vapor
- 7-inch 10-blade turbine fan @ 3000 rpm blasts 600 cfm of cooling air over the twin heads and condensers
|Shutter Release for Nikon, pangshi MC-DC2 LCD Wired Timer Remote Control for Nikon D90 D600 D610 D3100 D3200 D3300 D5000 D5100 D5200 D5300 D7000 Digital D5500 D7100 D7200 SLR Cameras
Lowest new price: $17.99
Lowest used price: $16.23
List price: $21.99
Model: pangshi DC2
This digital timer remote is designed to trigger a camera shutter with regular time intervals, featuring self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count settings. This timer is suitable for a wide variety of tasks, including astronomical photography.
-Main function: Delay / Self Timer (DELAY), BULB/Long Exposure(LONG), Interval Timer(INTVL), Exposure Count (N)
-Full functions supported as the camera shutter switch (with halfway or complete pressing)
-The shutter release button on the remote is a two-stage button: half-pressing the button will cause the camera to focus, and full-pressing will trigger the camera's shutter
-Functions as a timer remote and can be programmed to function as an interval met
-Design for group, macro, long exposures, continuous, motion shooting, etc
-Timer delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
-Exposure time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
-Interval: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
-Nikon D90 D600 D610 D3100 D3200 D3300 D5000 D5100 D5200 D5300 D7000
-Model: MC-DC2 Timer Remote Control Cord
-Length of cord: 91 cm (3 ft. approx.)
-Shutter release button: Dual Stage Button (halfway / complete)
-1*Digital Time Remote
- -Main functions: Self-timer, interval timer, long exposure timer, exposure count control, remote switch function.
- -Full functions supported as the camera shutter switch (with halfway or complete pressing)
- -Functions as a timer remote and can be programmed to function as an interval met,panel light for using at night
- -This wired timer remote control supports single shooting, bulb shooting, delay shooting and timer shooting modes
- -Timer delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments.Exposure time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments. Interval: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
|Celestron 93428 X-Cel LX 1.25-Inch 3x Barlow Lens (Black)
Lowest new price: $69.49
Lowest used price: $60.50
List price: $80.64
When inserted between the eyepiece and telescope, this premium 3x Barlow lens triples the magnification of all your 1.25" eyepieces. This is a perfect accessory for owners of short, fast telescopes, and is especially helpful for boosting the magnification during lunar or planetary observations under good seeing conditions. The apochromatic, fully multi-coated optics offer great color correction and contrast. The black anodized housing with orange highlights matches the eyepieces in the Celestron X-Cel LX line. A centralized rubber grip helps to keep your hands securely on the barrel, even when your fingers are cold or you are wearing gloves. A brass compression ring just inside the top of the X-Cel Barlow grabs your eyepiece gently but firmly when you turn the thumbscrew. Once the thumbscrew has been secured in place, the brass ring keeps your eyepiece in the Barlow instead of relying on the tip of the thumbscrew itself, offering a better and protecting the barrel from scratches. The barrel of the Celestron X-Cel LX 3X Barlow is threaded to accept 1.25" filters, allowing you to change eyepieces without requiring you to remove and re-attach the filter from each eyepiece barrel.
- Quality X-Cel LX 3x Barlow triples the magnification of any 1.25" eyepiece, perfect for owners of fast, short focal length telescopes.
- 3-element apochromatic, fully multi-coated optics offer up bright, sharp images with excellent color correction.
- A rubber grip helps to avoid accidental drops.
- Barrel is threaded to accept standard 1.25" filters.
- A brass compression ring holds eyepiece firmly in place.
|iOptron SkyGuider Pro Camera Mount Full Package
Lowest new price: $428.00
Lowest used price: $389.99
List price: $428.00
Introducing The SkyGuiderTM Pro -- iOptron's next generation camera tracking device! Leading the camera tracker market for nearly four years, iOptron's SkyGuider Pro pushes closer to perfection.
The redesigned SkyGuiderrTM Pro mount head is more compact, small enough to fit on your palm, better precision, silent tracking, built-in rechargeable power source, ST-4 guiding port and camera trigger port. The improved precision polar scope maintains a fine engraved reticule, now features adjustable illumination with different brightness levels. Using with our iOS app, quick and accurate polar alignment is just a joy. The DEC mounting bracket allows you to balance a heavy camera and/or lens better, or even mount a light telescope. The optional 8408 hand controller allows you to check the Pole Star position for the polar alignment, slew the mount, adjust the guiding rate, change the mount settings and control the camera trigger.
The SkyGuiderTM Pro features four tracking rates, 1X or sidereal, 1/2X for sky and landscape combined, solar and lunar. All 4 tracking rates work in both northern and southern hemispheres. We have also added a quick slew mode with both forward and reverse to help quickly reframing your image without disrupting the cameras position.
We have made big improvements on the SkyGuiderTM Pro's removable alt-azimuth base, which features a precision bubble level, degree markings for the altitude and a built in post for the azimuth control. You can also mount the SkyGuiderTM Pro head (without the base) directly to any standard photographic tripod with 1/4" or 3/8" threads.
The DEC mounting bracket package, which includes DEC mounting bracket, counterweight shaft, counterweight and Vixen-type dovetail saddle, makes the SkyGuideTM Pro mount suitable for a heavier camera/lens system, even a lightweight telescope.
- The SkyGuiderTM Pro is certainly a must have tool for any photographer interested in astroscape or wide field astrophotography.
- Camera, Lens, Telescope,Ballhead and tripod not included
Page 4 of 397
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.