|Celestron Power Tank
Lowest new price: $55.00
List price: $69.95
For any Celestron computerized telescope. Now you can take your telescope anywhere with this portable rechargeable power supply. Whether you have a computerized telescope or operate your telescope using motors, Celestron specially designed this product with the amateur astronomer in mind - this model is packed with useful features. Not only useful for setting up and powering your scope, this model can also be useful as an emergency roadside accessory as it includes an emergency light, and booster terminals in place to start weak car batteries.
- 7-amp hour
- Two 12V output cigarette lighter ports
- Built-in flashlight with red filter cap
- Energy efficient LED spotlight
- Booster terminal on rear side
- Built-in Circuit Breaker for safety
- Cigarette lighter adapter included
- 110 V/220 V switchable universal AC adapter included
|Celestron Omni 2X Barlow Lens
Lowest new price: $38.00
Lowest used price: $35.00
List price: $47.95
Celestron 2x - 1-1/4 - Omni Barlow Lens - 93326
- Celestron 2x - 1-1/4" - Omni Barlow Lens - 93326
|Celestron Heavy-Duty Altazimuth Tripod
Lowest new price: $77.95
Lowest used price: $60.22
List price: $79.99
Celestron wants to be known as a company that puts quality first in all aspects of its business. It is a complete company, working to make the best possible products backed up by the best possible product support. Because of this commitment to quality, Celestron organized its efforts to manufacture products from the inside out - starting with the most important internal components to the external touches that set the look of products apart. Celestron's overall mission is to provide the highest quality products at a competitive price.
Extendable aluminum tripod legs with heavy duty mount head; Sliding ?"-20 mounting screw; Flexible slow motion cables for both altitude and azimuth; Max extended height - 45 inches; Folded height - 32 inches.
This product is designed for the following systems: SkyMaster 20x80 and 25x100 binoculars; Ultima 80 and 100 Spotting scopes; C90 and C130 Mak Spotting scopes; C5 Spotting scope. For a complete compatibility list please refer to the original manufacturer's web site.
- Extendable aluminum tripod legs with heavy-duty mount head
- Sliding 1/4-inch-20 mounting screw
- Flexible slow-motion cables for both altitude and azimuth
- 45 Inch maximum extended height;Weigh capacity of approximately 10 lbs
- 32 Inch folded height
|Celestron 31045 AstroMaster 130 EQ Reflector Telescope
Lowest new price: $195.99
Lowest used price: $183.14
List price: $279.95
31045 Features: -German equatorial mount (CG-3) with RA and DEC slow-motion controls and setting circles. -Built-on Star Pointer finderscope. -First light edition CD-ROM ''Sky X''. -Telescope Type: Reflecting. -User Level: Beginner. -Magnification: Eyepiece 1: 33. Color: -Blue, Black. Dimensions: -Adjustable height 1.25'' steel leg tripod with accessory tray. Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -35". Overall Width - Side to Side: -19". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -11". Overall Product Weight: -41 lbs.
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Permanently mounted StarPointer finderscope
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Quick release dovetail attachment - no tool setup,Focal Length of Eyepiece:0.79 Inches
- German Equatorial mount with Setting circles - to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Rugged pre-assembled tripod with 1.25" steel tube legs - Provides a rigid and stable platform
- All coated glass optics for clear, crisp images
|Celestron 94305 Two-inch Eyepiece and Filter Kit
Lowest new price: $259.00
Lowest used price: $196.04
List price: $299.95
Three E-Lux 2 Eyepieces - 3-element fully multicoated optical design with a 56°apparent field of view 2 Barlow Lens - 2x A Barlow lens doubles the magnifying power of your eyepiece by doubling its effective focal length. Five Colored Eyepiece (Lunar & Planetary) Filters - 2, Included are Kodak Wratten #12 (deep yellow) 2 Mirror Diagonal - This high quality 90-degree multicoated mirror diagonal The Aluminum Carrying Case is sturdy and well-built and holds all of the included items in the die-cut foam interior.
If you've got a telescope or spotting scope equipped with a two-inch focuser, you will want to consider adding the Celestron 94305 Two-inch Eyepiece and Filter Kit. Featuring several of Celestron's high-quality accessories, this kit can be used with virtually any telescope or spotting scopes, regardless of the manufacturer, with a two-inch focuser.
Included in the kit are:
The accessories are housed in a sturdy aluminum carrying case with a die-cut interior for convenient storage and protection. Each accessory is protected by Celestron's one-year limited warranty.
- Three E-Lux two-inch eyepieces, featuring a three-element, fully multicoated optical design with a 56-degree apparent field of view (the 40mm has a 50-degree field of view), in 26mm, 32mm, and 40mm focal lengths.
- One two-inch Barlow 2x lens. This fully multicoated lens doubles the magnifying power of your eyepiece by doubling its effective focal length and gives you a total of six power combinations.
- Five colored eyepiece (lunar and planetary) filters, including one each of the following: Kodak Wratten numbers 12 (deep yellow), 21 (orange), 25 (red), 58 (green), and 80A (blue). These two-inch filters are designed to greatly enhance your enjoyment of the solar system.
- One two-inch, 90-degree, multicoated mirror diagonal that allows you to take advantage of the wider field of view provided by two-inch eyepieces. It fits all rear cells of Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes and includes an adapter to use with refractor telescopes.
What's in the Box
Three E-Lux eyepieces, E-Lux Barlow lens, five lunar/planetary filters, 90-degree star diagonal, refractor adapter, and aluminum carrying case.
- Three E-Lux 2" Eyepieces - 3-element fully multicoated optical design with a 56°apparent field of view
- 2" Barlow Lens - 2x A Barlow lens doubles the magnifying power of your eyepiece by doubling its effective focal length.
- Five Colored Eyepiece (Lunar & Planetary) Filters - 2", Included are Kodak Wratten #12 (deep yellow)
- 2" Mirror Diagonal - This high quality 90-degree multicoated mirror diagonal
- The Aluminum Carrying Case is sturdy and well-built and holds all of the included items in the die-cut foam interior.
|Celestron Collimation Eyepiece 1.25"
Lowest new price: $29.95
Lowest used price: $24.25
List price: $37.95
Celestron Collimation Eyepiece - 1-1/4'' - 94182 Ideal for precise collimation of Newtonians Special eyepiece fits into 11/4 focusers or diagonals. Alignment is easy Collimation eyepiece is more accurate than the simple Collimation Tool
- Celestron Collimation Eyepiece - 1-1/4'' - 94182
- Ideal for precise collimation of Newtonians
- Special eyepiece fits into 1¼" focusers or diagonals.
- Alignment is easy
- Collimation eyepiece is more accurate than the simple Collimation Tool
|Celestron 93625 Universal 1.25-inch Camera T-Adapter
Lowest new price: $19.89
Lowest used price: $18.40
List price: $24.95
Allows attachment of 35mm SLR camera to the prime focus of your telescope Great for terrestrial, short exposure lunar and planetary photography Use with separate guidescope for long exposure deep-sky photography Fits any type of telescope that uses a 1.25-inch focuser or visual back Both a T-Adapter and T-Ring are required to mount camera
- Allows attachment of 35mm SLR camera to the prime focus of your telescope
- Great for terrestrial, short exposure lunar and planetary photography
- Use with separate guidescope for long exposure deep-sky photography
- Fits any type of telescope that uses a 1.25-inch focuser or visual back
- Both a T-Adapter and T-Ring are required to mount camera
|Celestron f/6.3 Reducer Corrector for C Series Telescopes
Lowest new price: $112.95
Lowest used price: $104.99
List price: $130.04
This combination focal reducer and field corrector lens accessory works with all Celestron 5", 6", 8", 9 1/4", 11" and 14" Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes. This clever accessory makes it possible to have a dual focal ratio instrument, without sacrificing image quality. The Reducer/Corrector is f/6.3 for C5, C6, C8, C9¼ and C11 telescopes and f/7 for the C14 telescope.
If offers wide fields of view with any Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope. Used for astrophotography, it reduces exposure time by a factor of 3.
Celestron doesn’t offer a f/6.3 Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope, because the design is impractical, with a large central obstruction, and resulting loss in contrast. This, added to the inability to utilize longer focal ratios for certain objects, led Celestron to design the four-element, fully multicoated f/6.3 Reducer/Corrector. Results are amazing both visually and photographically.
THE #94175 REDUCER/CORRECTOR LENS IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH CELESTRON EDGEHD OPTICAL SYSTEMS.
- This combination focal reducer and field corrector lens accessory works with all Celestron 5", 6", 8", 9 1/4", 11" and 14" Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes
- This clever accessory makes it possible to have a dual focal ratio instrument, without sacrificing image quality
- The Reducer/Corrector is f/6.3 for C5, C6, C8, C9¼ and C11 telescopes and f/7 for the C14 telescope
|Celestron 21063 AstroMaster 90 AZ Refractor Telescope
Lowest new price: $182.99
Lowest used price: $115.30
List price: $259.95
Model Number: 90AZ Magnification: 50 Weight: 20 Pounds Focal Ratio: 11.11
- Made of highest quality material
- Manufacturer: Celestron
- Celestron astromaster 90Az telescope
- Deluxe accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
|Celestron Car Battery Adapter for All Nexstar Telescopes
Lowest new price: $19.95
List price: $24.95
The hobby of amateur astronomy frequently takes the observer away from sources of AC power. After all, we are always in pursuit of the darkest skies possible, and that often means going off the grid. The most common way to power your telescope in these situations is to use a portable 12V battery pack, like the Celestron PowerTank, or to use power from your car’s battery via the cigarette lighter. The Celestron Car Battery Adapter is the accessory required for connecting any Celestron computerized telescope to a DC power supply or car battery. Plug the round post into the 12V input jack on the drive base of your telescope*, and insert the power connector into the cigarette lighter outlet in your car or on your power supply. The cord is 25 feet long, giving you plenty of reach between your telescope and 12V power source. The barrel connector can be sued with any telescope that uses a receptacle with an outside diameter of 5.5 mm and an inner diameter of 2.1 mm and a “tip positive” polarity. *For use with the following telescopes: NexStar SLT Series NexStar GT Series CGEM Series CPC Series CPC Deluxe Series Advanced VX Series
- For use with CGE, CPC, Advanced GT and NexStar® Series telescopes