|Brunton - USA 1894 Gentleman's Compass
Lowest new price: $119.99
List price: $200.00
The vintage, collectible gentleman's compass that pays tribute to more than a century of innovation. Modeled after an original D.W. Brunton design, the 1894 has a swivel-style lid with mirror, classic cardinal direction points, and a lift arm that stops needle movement to extend the life of this historic tool.
Brunton's Gentleman’s Compass pays tribute to more than a century of innovation in navigation. Modeled after an original D.W. Brunton design, this compass is a collectible. The swivel-style lid with mirror opens to reveal classic cardinal direction points. The Gentleman’s Compass features a lift arm that stops needle movement to extend the life of this true piece of history.
Feature Details2 inches x 2.4 inches x 0.6 inches 2.2 ounces Milled aluminum body Cardinal directions Lift arm to stop needle movement to extend life Swivel-style lid with mirror Room to engrave with name or message Lifetime warranty
- CLASSIC DESIGN - Swivel-style lid with mirror, classic cardinal direction points.
- RELIABLE - The lightweight aluminum housing lends years of field reliability.
- DURABLE - Lift arm to stop needle movement to extend the life of this historically charming tool.
- NOVELTY - The perfect gift for any person with passion for the outdoors or navigation
- MADE IN THE USA - Made in Brunton's own facility in Riverton, Wyoming.
|Suunto Vector Wrist-Top Computer Watch with Altimeter, Barometer, Compass, and Thermometer (Yellow)
Lowest new price: $299.99
List price: $219.99
- Altimeter with vertical speed measurement and altitude alarm
- Barometer with pressure difference measurement
- Compass with leveling bubble for more accurate reading
- Multiple watch functions
- Light plastic housing in a selection of colors
- User replaceable battery
All the data you need in the outdoors is just a glance away with the Suunto Vector Wristop Computer. Get all the functionality of an altimeter, barometer, and compass in a stylish design that won the European Outdoor Award Product of the Year for 1999/2000.
The Vector looks like a high-end wristwatch, with an ABS plastic body and elastic wristband. The body is black, with a ring of yellow around the dial and an oversized backlit LCD screen. The Vector is made tough, built to be waterproof even submerged up to 100 feet.
The watch displays day, time, and date with three programmable alarms plus a stopwatch and countdown timer. But the Vector really stands out in its combination of altimeter, barometer, and compass functions. The altimeter allows you to view the current altitude with a range up to 29,500 feet and a resolution of 10 feet. Also view your ascent/descent rate in feet per minute. (All measurements are also available in metric units.)
The barometer allows you to measure the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit, absolute pressure, and a difference measurement to follow changes in barometric pressure and temperature. The automatic four-day memory keeps track of atmospheric pressure information. Another feature is the adjustable sea-level pressure function.
The Vector's compass shows directional bearing in degrees and cardinal or half-cardinal point. There is a north-south arrow and a bearing tracking function that displays locked bearing, actual bearing, and the difference between these declination adjustments. The compass's bubble level indicates a level position to ensure a reading accuracy to within 2 to 3 degrees.
The Vector comes with a user-replaceable battery, which lasts up to 18 months, and a low-battery indicator. The Vector is covered by a one-year warranty.
- Watch, altimeter, barometer, and compass in 1
- Altimeter with 24-hour memory and log book
- Bubble level for accurate compass readings
- 3 alarms, stopwatch, and countdown timer
- Stylish design, waterproof to 100 feet
|KVH Azimuth 103AC Digital Compass
Lowest new price: $1,070.46
List price: $1,070.46
The world's most popular tactical racing compassThe accurate and dependable Sailcomp 103AC is the most widely used, electronic tactical sailing instrument available today. Ideal for racing sailors, the Sailcomps waterproof, remote display provides easy-to-read heading, windshift, and off-course steering information wherever you need it the most. And its standard NMEA 0183 output allows it to interface with other onboard equipment, including radar, autopilots, plotters, PC software, Loran, and GPS. With its simple keypad and easy-to-read display, essential navigation data, and superb compatibility, Sailcomp gives you the edge you need to win races!Highlights:Easy-to-install components designed to military quality standardsAutomatic compensation ensures the highest degree of accuracy (0.5)Waterproof, backlit LCD display with large numerals offers clear viewing during both day and night; additional displays may be added wherever they are neededInterfaces with other NMEA 0183-compatible equipment; links to Loran or GPS to display cross-track error, distance to waypoint, and bearing to waypoint informationSimple, remote push-button selection of head/lift, starting timer, and off-course modes
- Mounting Style NONE
- Backlight NONE
- Output Frequency (mHz) NONE
- Output Type NMEA 0183
|Wayfinder V7000 Digital Vehicle Compass W/ Thermometer, Barometer, and Altimeter
Lowest used price: $119.95
List price: $129.95
PERCEPTION DIGITAL V7000, WAYFINDER DIGITAL VEHICLE COMPASS SYST
- WAYFINDER DIG. VEHICLE COMPASS SYSTEM
|Type S Digital Compass
Lowest new price: $40.99
List price: $40.99
Brand: Type S
Type S Digital Compass by Winplus guides you in the right direction with digital accuracy. Compact modern design enhances your car interior. Sticks to any surface with double sided adhesive tape (included)
- Blue LED backlight
- Large digital display for easy reading
- Attaches with 3M double sided adhesive tape (included)
|PNI Wayfinder V2000 Deluxe Vehicle Information Center
Lowest new price: $59.99
Lowest used price: $80.00
Intelligent guidance for your vehicleand more! Now drive with confidence as the Wayfinder V2000 Digital Compass System guides you on your way with pinpoint precision. The Wayfinder Compass System has a patented digital compass that constantly displays your heading, the temperature, and warns for ice-alerts! Order now!
The V2000 deluxe vehicle information center uses PNI's patented magnetic sensor technology--the same compass technology used in GM, Ford, and Chrysler vehicles. And its sleek new design and metallic finish will get everyone's attention.
The PNI V2000 is packed with a variety of smart features, including automatic shutoff when the vehicle is parked for a few minutes, and distortion warning when magnetic interference from an outside source--such as a steel bridge--is affecting compass accuracy. An intelligent photo diode senses light conditions and turns the backlight on or off automatically. An ice alert displays at 35 degrees Fahrenheit (or 1 degree Celsius) to warn of freezing conditions and potential black ice.
It's easy to mount on a windshield with suction cups, and comes with an adjustable bracket for optimal viewing (even on vertical windshields) and a structural design that reduces vibration. It provides accurate compass bearings within 5 degrees and operates on a long-life lithium battery for over 1,200 hours (without backlight usage). An included 12-volt adapter fits into a lighter socket to save battery life.
- Three-mode compass shows direction with compass rose, 16 cardinal points, and 5-degree numeric digits
- Bright backlight turns on/off automatically using Photo Diode sensor
- Measures inside or outside temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Stores one bearing point heading into memory to stay on desired course>
- Holographic LCD improves brightness and contrast while removing glare; easy one-step calibration
|Brunton Compass and Map Navigator
Lowest new price: $31.99
List price: $29.99
FEATURES Fully illustrated pages: 1
The complete guide to staying found, Brunton's Map Navigator will keep you from getting lost with its useful field tips and fully-illustrated pages. A handy 7005 compass is included in the set.
- The complete guide to staying found
- Useful field tiops and fully illustrated pages
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
|Digital Talking Compass - English-French speaking
Lowest new price: $89.95
List price: $89.95
Advanced magnetoresistive compass technology. In the vast Australian bush, orientation is vital. No wonder the world's first talking compass is Australian. Use it in the car (no more wrong turns), in the bush, anywhere. No moving parts. Multilingual capability. Supplementary color display, of 8 points for noisy conditions or the hard of hearing. Powered by two 12 V batteries (not included).
|Magellan GPS Tracker Waterproof Hiking GPS
Lowest used price: $69.99
Magellan GPS tracker satellite navigator
The GPS Tracker is a portable and powerful 12-channel GPS receiver with a large, high-resolution display. With a detachable signal-sensitive antenna, this pocket sized unit provides signal reception for sure tracking. Designed with both the Outdoor and Marine enthusiasts in mind, the GPS Tracker is ideal for hiking, mapping fishing hotspots, marking trails or charting courses over bodies of water or land.
Nine navigation screens--including a real-time track plotter with adjustable scale--show you where you're going, the path you've traveled, and the distance to your destination.
The GPS Tracker has a built-in barometric pressure sensor to give you more accurate altitude readings. The receiver does not need any calibration or activation, the altimeter function is automatic. The receiver uses the combination of a pressure sensor and GPS elevation to give altitude readings of about +/- 200 feet.
Other features include:
Power and Size
- Stores up to 500 locations, 20 routes with 30 legs
- Northfinder displays sun and moon position to determine the direction to your destination while standing still
- View sunrise/sunset, moonrise/moonset and lunar phase data
- Course projection indicator displays where you will be based on the time frame selected
- 1200-point SmartTrack records your path and BackTrack navigates you back
- Re-settable trip odometer
- Auto averaging for greater position accuracy
- Latitude/Longitude, UTM, and 9 other grid coordinates
- 72 plus 1 user-defined map datums
- NMEA data output, DGPS ready, and PC compatible with optional accessories
Using four AA batteries, the GPS Tracker will operate continuously for up to 30 hours and the internal lithium back-up battery will keep the receiver's memory active for up to 10 years. It measures 6.9 x 2.5 x 1.1 inches and weighs 12 ounces without batteries.
What's In The Box
This package contains the Magellan Tracker GPS receiver, canvas carrying case, 4 AA batteries, wrist strap, and user/quick reference guide.
- 12-channel handheld GPS receiver
- Compact and lightweight
- Internal map with waypoints (up to 500), navaids, and points of interest
- Built-in barometric pressure sensor to give you more accurate altitude readings
- Operates continuously up to 12 hours on 4 AA batteries
|Brunton Eclipse Compass
Lowest new price: $49.99
List price: $49.99
Features 1:24 USGS and UTM scales. Our patented circle-over-circle alignment system makes quick reading possible and the map magnifier brings map details in close. A magnifier read-out offers 1? accuracy and is tool-free declination adjustable. A lanyard with emergency whistle is also included for your convenience and emergency readiness. Limited Lifetime Warranty. Contact us for Customer Service, Technical and any other question at 1-800-443-4871 (or) [email protected]
Part of the Eclipse family, the 8097 is designed to take map reading a step further. It features 1:24 USGS and UTM scales. Brunton's patented circle-over-circle alignment system makes quick reading possible and the map magnifier brings map details in close. The attachable lanyard features a built-in safety whistle that offers added comfort in dangerous situations.
Feature Details4.7 inches x 2.7 inches x 0.7 inches 1.9 ounces Magnified read out 1° C graduations Declination adjustable "Circle over circle" alignment system Lanyard/safety whistle clip Map/pocket clip USGS map scale 1:24k, UTM Inch scale and protractor Map magnifier
- Circle over circle alignment system
- Fast settling needle
- Tool-free declination adjustable
- Magnified read-out for 1? accuracy
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island