|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Linksys Wireless-N PCI Adapter with Dual-Band (WMP600N)
Lowest new price: $89.95
Lowest used price: $14.99
List price: $74.99
The Ultra RangePlus Wireless-N PCI Adapter with Dual-Band adds wireless connectivity to your desktop computer. Install it into an available slot in your computer, and enjoy great high-speed wireless network access without running wires. The Wireless-N PCI Adapter uses the very latest wireless networking technology, Wireless-N (draft 802.11n). By overlaying the signals of multiple radios for each band, Wireless-N's "Multiple In, Multiple Out" (MIMO) technology is designed to multiply the effective data rate. Unlike ordinary wireless networking technologies that are confused by signal reflections, MIMO actually uses these reflections to increase the range and reduce "dead spots" in the wireless coverage area. The robust signal travels farther, maintaining wireless connections much farther than standard Wireless-G.
- High-speed Wireless-N networking for your desktop PCs
- Wireless-N technology uses multiple radios per band to create robust signals for greater range and speed, with reduced dead spots
- Operates in the 2.4 and 5GHz radio bands -- choose the one with least congestion in your area
- Also connects to Wireless-G, -B, and -A networks
|Cisco Small Business PAP2T-NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports
Lowest new price: $62.99
Lowest used price: $25.00
List price: $65.99
Subject to customer authorization by Linksys.
The Linksys PAP2T Internet Phone Adapter enables high-quality feature-rich VoIP (voice over IP) service through your broadband Internet connection. Just plug it into your home Router or Gateway and use the two standard telephone ports to connect analogue phones or use one of the ports for a fax machine.
- DOES NOT support Vonage & Factory Unlocked
- Two standard telephone ports for analog phones or fax machines that serve as separate lines, complete with unique phone numbers
- Call Waiting, Cancel Call Waiting, Call Waiting Caller ID
- Caller ID with Name/Number (Multi-national Variants)
|Cisco-Linksys BEFSR41 EtherFast Cable/DSL Router with 4-Port 10/100 Switch
Lowest new price: $33.99
Lowest used price: $7.98
List price: $65.99
Think of the EtherFastCable/DSL Router with 4-Port Switch as a kind of splitter for your Internet connection. Just connect your DSL or Cable Modem to the Router, and all the computers in your household can share the Internet -- all at the same time. The built-in 4-port switch lets you attach four local PCs directly, or daisy-chain out to more hubs and switches as your network grows. Once your computers are connected to the Internet through the Router, they can communicate with each other too, sharing resources and files. All your computers can print on a shared printer connected anywhere in the house. And you can share all kinds of files between computers -music, digital pictures, and other documents. Keep all your digital music on one computer, and listen to it anywhere in the house. Organize all of your familys digital pictures in one place, to simplify finding the ones you want, and ease backup to CD-R. Play head-to-head computer games within the household, or against Internet opponents. Utilize extra free space on one computer when anothers hard drive starts to fill up.
- Creates a fire wall to protect your PCs from outside intruders
- Connects all of your PCs to the Internet with only one purchased IP address
- Equipped with a 4-port 10/100 switch7 45883 54934 4
- Connects to a broadband modem or to an Ethernet backbone
- Standards - IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- TRENDnet 4-Port Broadband Router, 4 x 10/100 ports, Instant Recognizing, Plug & Play, Firewall Protection, TW100-S4W1CA
- Mediabridge Ethernet Cable (10 Feet) - Supports Cat6/5e/5, 550MHz, 10Gbps - RJ45 Cord (Part# 31-399-10B )
- NETGEAR 24-Port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Switch, Rackmount, Fast Ethernet, ProSAFE Lifetime Protection (JFS524)
- Cable Matters 5-Pack, Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Patch Cable in Black 1 Foot
- Cisco-Linksys BEFVP41 EtherFast Cable/DSL VPN Router with 4-Port 10/100 Switch
- ARCTIC Alpine 11 GT Rev. 2 CPU Cooler - Intel, Supports Multiple Sockets, 80mm PWM Fan at 22dBA
- CTA Digital Anti-Theft Case with Built-In Stand with Foam Insert for iPad (1-4), iPad Gen. 5 (2017), iPad Air, and iPad Pro 9.7 PAD-ATC
- NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch, Sturdy Metal, Desktop, Plug-and-Play, ProSAFE Lifetime Protection (GS105NA)
- TP-Link SafeStream TL-R600VPN Gigabit Broadband Desktop VPN Router, 120M NAT throughput, 10k Concurrent Sessions, 256 DHCP Clients, 20 VPN Tunnels
|Cisco-Linksys WAP54G Wireless-G Access Point
Lowest new price: $57.00
Lowest used price: $25.00
ou’ve got the network – now enhance it with Wireless-G access up to 54 Mbps. Now it’s easy to grow your network by adding computers, printers and other wireless devices, without stringing cables. Also compatible with Wireless-B devices . Reliable connectivity allows you to move your laptops, or set up your devices all around your home or office. Or add Access Points to two separate networks and create “cable-less cable” connectivity between them.
Amazon.com Product Description The Linksys Wireless-G access point lets you connect Wireless-G (802.11g) or Wireless-B (802.11b) devices to your network. Because both standards are built-in, you can protect your investment in existing 802.11b infrastructure, and migrate your network clients to the new screaming-fast Wireless-G standard as your needs grow.
For more information on the differences between an access point and a router with access point, see the following table:
To protect your data and privacy, the Wireless-G access point can encrypt all wireless transmissions. The MAC address filter lets you decide exactly who has access to your wireless network. Configuration is a snap with the Web browser-based configuration utility.
Wireless-G is the upcoming 54 Mbps wireless networking standard that's almost five times faster than the widely deployed Wireless-B (802.11b) products found in homes, businesses, and public wireless hotspots around the country--but since they share the same 2.4 GHz radio band, Wireless-G devices can also work with existing 11 Mbps Wireless-B equipment.
Future-proof your wireless network with the Linksys Wireless-G access point. You'll enjoy Wireless-B connectivity today, and be prepared for a high-speed Wireless-G tomorrow.
The Linksys Wireless-G access point is compatible with Windows 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, and XP.
See a comparison diagram of the different wireless technologies.
Wireless networks are rapidly becoming more popular and coming down in price. Since they don't require cables, you can use the devices anywhere in an office or home, even out on the patio. There's no need to roll out an Ethernet network cable to each room of a house; you can network anywhere--without wires. Outside the home, wireless networking is available in hotspots at coffee shops, businesses, and airports--great when you're on the road and need to get some work done. For convenience, wireless networking is the answer.
Which Wireless Standard Is Right for Me?
Now that you've decided to create a wireless network, the next step is to figure out which wireless standard to use.
Basically, a standard is a set of specifications for a device. All devices that follow a specific standard share operating characteristics, such as the radio frequency used and maximum data transfer speed.
For wireless networking, there are three standards to choose from at this time:
To learn about the differences between the standards and select the right one for your network, click here for an easy-to-understand chart.
- Router not included, so you cannot connect multiple users to the Internet
- Wireless MAC address filtering
- Backwards compatible with existing IEEE 802.11b devices at 11 Mbps
- Supports data rates up to 54 Mbps-up to 5 times faster than 802.11b
- Supports 64- and 128-bit WEP encryption
- Supports data rates up to 54 Mbps--up to 5 times faster than 802.11b
|Cisco-Linksys E4200 Dual-Band Wireless-N Router
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $17.54
List price: $126.82
The Linksys E4200 offers maximum speed (up to 300 + 450 Mbps), optimal range, and simultaneous dual-band technology to create an ultra-powerful wireless network designed for home theater performance. Simultaneous dual-band Wireless-N technology allows for smoother and faster HD/3D video streaming. A built-in USB port lets you add external storage to share files across your network. And a built-in UPnP AV media server means you can seamlessly stream media files across your network. Plus, included Cisco Connect software gets you set up in three easy steps and offers powerful tools for ongoing management of your network.
- Transfer rates up to 300 + 450 Mbps speed for a premium home network experience
- Full 3x3 MIMO antenna array boosts signal strength to provide exceptional coverage and reliability
- Double your network bandwidth with dual-band N (2.4 and 5 GHz) designed to avoid interference and maximize throughput
- Keep Wi-Fi freeloaders and Internet threats at bay with WPA/WPA2 encryption and SPI firewall
- Quick to install and easy to manage
|Cisco-Linksys WRT54GS Wireless-G Broadband Router with SpeedBooster
Lowest new price: $32.30
Lowest used price: $10.00
The Wireless-G Broadband Router with SpeedBooster is really three devices in one box. First, theres the Wireless Access Point, which lets you connect Wireless-G, Wireless-B, and other performance-enhanced SpeedBooster devices to the network. Theres also a built-in 4-port full-duplex 10/100 Switch to connect your wired-Ethernet devices together. Finally, the Router function ties it all together and lets your whole network share a high-speed cable or DSL Internet connection. The Wireless-G Broadband Router with SpeedBooster incorporates the next generation of Wireless-G (802.11g) networking. SpeedBooster technology is a compatible add-on to standard Wireless-G, which increases real-world wireless network performance by up to 35. Unlike other speed-enhancing technologies, SpeedBooster is fully 802.11 compliant, and a good neighbor to other wireless devices and technologies, using a single 2.4GHz channel as specified by the official wireless standard. And, unlike other technologies, with SpeedBooster youll see an overall speed improvement even when running a mixed network of SpeedBooster and regular Wireless-G devices.
- Cabling Type - UTP CAT 5
- Button - Power Port, Reset Button
- Standards - IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Ports - One 10/100 RJ-45 Port, Four 10/100 RJ-45 Switched Ports
|Cisco-Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless-G Broadband Router
Lowest new price: $22.30
Lowest used price: $4.00
List price: $59.99
The Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router is really three devices in one box. First, there`s the Wireless Access Point, which lets you connect both screaming fast Wireless-G (802.11g at 54Mbps) and Wireless-B (802.11b at 11Mbps) devices to the network. There`s also a built-in 4-port full-duplex 10/100 Switch to connect your wired-Ethernet devices together. Connect four PCs directly, or attach more hubs and switches to create as big a network as you need. Finally, the Router function ties it all together and lets your whole network share a high-speed cable or DSL Internet connection.
- All-in-one Internet-sharing router, 4-port switch, and Wireless-G (802.11g) access point
- Shares a single Internet connection and other resources with Ethernet wired and Wireless-G and -B devices
- Push button setup feature makes wireless configuration secure and simple
- High security: Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2), wireless MAC address filtering, powerful SPI firewall
|Cisco-Linksys E2000 Advanced Wireless-N Router
Lowest new price: $69.97
Lowest used price: $12.50
List price: $94.99
CISCO-LINKSYS E2000 ADVANCED
- Selectable band 2.4 or 5GHz
- Wireless-N technology uses multiple radios to create a robust signal that travels farther and faster, with reduced dead
- All ports support Gigabit speed and Auto-Crossover (MDI/MDI-X) -- no need for crossover cables
- Guest Access feature allows your visitors access to the Internet, but not your computers or data
|Linksys E3200 High-Performance Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless-N Router
Lowest new price: $249.99
Lowest used price: $15.12
List price: $114.99
The Linksys E3200 offers superior wireless speed (up to 300 + 300 Mbps), optimal range, and simultaneous dual-band technology to create a powerful network designed for home entertainment. Simultaneous dual-band Wireless-N technology allows for smoother and faster HD/3D video streaming. A built-in USB port lets you add external storage and printers* to share files across your network. An enhanced MIMO antenna array offers superior range and reliability. Plus, included Cisco Connect software gets you set up in three easy steps and offers powerful tools for ongoing management of your network.
- Enjoy the power of high-performance, simultaneous dual-band Wireless-N technology (80211n) ideal for home entertainment
- Connect Internet-ready TVs, Blu-rays, game consoles and other devices at superior speeds up to 300 + 300 Mbps
- Double your network bandwidth with simultaneous dual bands
- Connect an external storage device to the built-in USB port to share your files at home or on the Internet
- Connect a printer to share among the computers on your network
|Sg 300-28 28port Gigabit Managed Switch
Lowest new price: $247.93
Lowest used price: $455.00
List price: $259.99
The Cisco 300 Series, part of the Cisco small business line of network solutions, is a Portfolio of affordable managed switches that provides a reliable foundation for your business network.
- Product Type- layer 3 switch
- Total Number of network Ports- 28
- Form Factor- Rack-mountable
Page 4 of 35
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.