Mount-It! heavy duty articulating wall mount offers extreme versatility with a maximum extension of 20.3" from the wall. It is suitable for LCD, Plasma or LED TVs, in sizes ranging from 32" to 60". Its dual arm design is incredibly sturdy, and supports a wide range of plasma and LCD flat screen televisions. Mount swivels from left to right for viewing from multiple angles. Continuous tilt motion is possible without the use of tools. Powder coated steel construction provides a sleek, high-tech look. Security locking mechanism to prevent the TV from unlatching from mount. Built in lateral shift. Built in bubble level included in backplate for convenience. Universal mounting brackets fit nearly all flat-panel TVs Ideal for corner installations. Includes complete hardware kit and installation instructions. TV Size Range: 32" - 60" Max TV weight: 175 lbs Mounting Pattern: Universal and up to VESA 750 x 450 Suitable TV Mounting Holes: up to 30.3" apart horizontally and up to 18.5" vertically Wall plate dimensions: 19.7" wide by 10" high. Tilt: + / - 15 degrees up or down and any angle in between Swivel: 45 degrees to left or to right Extension from the wall: between 4.5" to 20.3" DO NOT BUY THE CHEAP IMITATION. PLEASE CONTACT AMAZON IF THE BOX DOES NOT HAVE THE MOUNT-IT! LOGO.
- Universal TV wall mounting bracket design fits most of 32-60" LCD/LED/Plasma TVs on the market (even up to some 75 inch TVs) up to VESA 750x450 and 175lbs (Fits VESA 750x450, 750x400, 700x400, 600x450, 600x400, 600x300, 600x200, 400X400, 400X300, 400X200, 300X300, 300X200, 200X200, 200X100, 200X150, 100X100 mm).
- Weight rated to 175 lbs - This bracket is one of the strongest brackets available on Amazon. Install your precious TV with confidence. Dual arm design prevents sagging that might be visible on lower weight rated and single arm mounts. Constructed from Reinforced Steel. Quick and easy to install - bracket comes complete with full instructions, integrated bubble level and FREE INSTALLATION HARDWARE.
- Tilt, Swivel, Articulate, Extend, Collapse with this universal TV wall mounting bracket. Full motion capability makes is ideal for corner installation, over a fireplace, inside a TV center. This wall mount is designed for 16" studs. TV stays as close as 4.5" from the wall or can extend up to 20.25 inches. Swivel left or right 45 degrees.
- Continuous Tilt Feature (up to 15 degrees up or down) for Better Viewing Angle and Reduced Glare. Low-profile design ensures TV is close to the wall for a sleek finish. Large open wall plate design assures easy access to back of the TV and cables.
- This wall mounting kit is compatible with Samsung, Sony, LG, Sharp, Insignia, Vizio, Haier, Toshiba, Sharp, Element, TCL, Westinghouse 32, 40, 42, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 55, 60, 65, 70 inch TVs.
- Mount-It! Soundbar Mount, Universal Sound Bar TV Bracket For Mounting Above or Under TV, Fits Sonos, Samsung, Sony, Vizio, Adjustable Arm Fits 32 to 70 Inch TVs, 33 Lbs Capacity, Black
- Mount-It! MI-303B TV Wall Mount Bracket for 32 - 65 inch LCD, LED, or Plasma Flat Screen TV, Heavy Duty Load Capacity 175 lbs, 15 Degree Tilt Mechanism Up or Down, Max VESA 600x400 with 6 ft HDMI cable
- Zeskit HDMI Cable 10ft (4K 60Hz HDR UHD 4:4:4) - HDCP 2.2 - HDMI 2.0 High Speed 18Gbps - 3D Audio Return Ethernet 2160p 1080p - for Samsung Xbox PlayStation PS3 PS4 nVidia Apple TV Fire TV Netflix
- Mount-It! Full Motion TV Wall Mount Bracket For Flat Screen 32 39 40 42 43 45 48 49 50 55 60 65 Inch 4K LCD LED OLED Plasma Televisions, VESA 600x400mm, 110 Lb Capacity, Black (MI-346L)
- Cable Concealer On-Wall Cord Cover Raceway Kit - Cable Management System to Hide Cables, Cords, or Wires - Cord Organizer for TVs and Computers at Home or in The Office
- yueton Pack of 5 Nickel Plated HDMI Female to Female F/F Coupler Connector Adapter
- Moen DN8486BN Preston Bathroom Towel Ring, Brushed Nickel
- Mounting Dream MD2380 TV Wall Mount Bracket for most 26-55 Inch LED, LCD, OLED and Plasma Flat Screen TV, with Full Motion Swivel Articulating Dual Arms, up to VESA 400x400mm and 99 LBS with Tilting
- Mount-It! Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for 40 - 70 inch LCD, LED, or Plasma Flat Screen TV - Super-strength Load Capacity 220 lbs - 15 Degree Tilt Up & Down, Max VESA 850x450 FREE 6 ft HDMI cable
Sharps LC-26GD4U AQUOS is a state-of-the-art 26"" widescreen LCD-TV that can easily enhance the decor of any family room, living room or den. With a true 16:9 aspect ratio, HDTV resolution of 1366 x 768 and breathtaking color purity, it is a next-generat
Compact enough for personal computing or kitchen viewing and good enough for use in small-scale home theaters, Sharp's 26-inch LC-32GD4U Advanced Super View LCD television is picture-frame thin yet still houses both standard NTSC and digital ATSC (HDTV) tuners, as well as all necessary inputs and output jacks, so there's no need for supplementary connection or DTV receiver boxes; the 1,366 x 768-resolution television is ready to go right out of its box.
A member of Sharp's stylish AQUOS line, the LC-32GD4U offers a widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio to match your favorite movies, and compatibility with high-definition video sources up to 1080i. The set includes 2 detachable, high-aperture aluminum speakers powered by 10 watts per channel. At just 4 inches deep without its detachable stand, the set is as unobtrusive as a big-screen TV can get, and it's versatile enough to handle wall or table placement.
A handy PC Card slot lets you record still images and video on a PC Card and view them on the TV, and Sharp's proprietary Quick Shoot video circuit ensures a lightning-quick response time of less than 16 ms for smooth-as-silk video and gaming graphics. The set's authorized CableCARD ability means the set will also receive digital cable television systems services directly from the cable operator without requiring a bulky, external cable box.
LCD screens offer a number of benefits over CRT monitors and televisions, including general ease of use, freedom from eye strain (no screen flickering or radiation emissions), quiet operation (no high-pitch "flyback" noise, an issue with CRT TVs), accurate image geometry (no curvature distortion or susceptibility to magnetic interference from, say, speakers), long screen life (no risk of image burn-in), space savings, and light weight/easy positioning. They also tend to be cheaper and, to some eyes, slightly more natural looking than their plasma flat-panel counterparts, which usually "spec" higher (higher brightness, higher contrast ratio).
The LC-32GD4U's Advanced Super View/black TFT (thin-film-transistor) screen offers exceptionally wide (170- by 170-degree) viewing angles and an extraordinary contrast ratio of 800:1 for super-black blacks. Its high brightness (450 cd/m2) ensures wide dynamic range for vivid colors, great depth, and realism. You can place it anywhere--near windows, doors, or other light sources--and its picture will remain vivid. And, with its 60,000-hour lamp life, the backlight life is long enough to give you viewing pleasure for many years.
Connections consist of 2 high-definition component-video inputs, 1 DVI-I (Digital Visual Interface-Integrated) input, 1 HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) input, 3 composite-video inputs, 1 S-video input, and 1 RF input (HDTV reception may require an antenna). An audio/video output (composite- and S-video with stereo analog audio) facilitates hookup with a surround receiver, DVR, VCR, or other destination.
DVI-I is a direct-digital DVI terminal capable of transmitting both analog and digital video data. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a lossless, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface to link any audio/video source (such as a set-top box, DVD player, or AV receiver) with your TV or monitor. HDMI supports standard-definition (SD), enhanced definition (ED), or high-definition (HD) video, plus multi-channel digital audio--all using a single cable. It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports up to 8-channel digital audio, with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements.
What's in the Box
LCD TV, detachable speakers, table stand, and a user's manual.
- Sharp TFT Advanced Super View widescreen flat-panel LCD TV with WXGA 1,366 x 768 pixel resolution; 33.4 x 16 x 3.7 inches (W x H x D) without stand
- Onboard ATSC HDTV tuner permits off-air high-definition reception; 2 digital-video inputs (1 DVI-I, 1 HDMI), 2 HD component-video inputs
- Ultra-high 800:1 contrast radio, ultra-fast response time (less than 16 ms)
- Wide viewing angles (170 degrees horizontal/vertical) and high brightness (450 cd/m2) allow placement near windows
- Detachable speakers and table stand, 10 watts per channel