|Browse by Catagory:
Coffee & Tea
Game & Exotic Meat
Caviars & Roes
Mushrooms & Truffles
Spices & Herbs
Soups & Stocks
Pasta & Noodles
Flours & Meals
Leaveners & Yeasts
Pancake & Waffle Mixes
Gourmet Food and Groceries
|Chef Paul Prudhomme's Magic Seasoning Salmon Magic, 24-Ounce
Lowest new price: $14.04
List price: $14.04
Brand: Chef Paul Prudhomme's Magic Seasoning
Salmon Magic, one of Chef Paul´s most popular creations, is a unique blend of carefully selected herbs and spices with subtle accents of dry mustard seeds. These distinct flavors enhance the natural goodness of salmon or any other type of fish, shellfish or seafood. Whether you are grilling, sautéing, baking, broiling or poaching, Chef Paul´s Salmon Magic is the best.
- Salmon Magic, one of Chef Paul´s most popular creations, is a unique blend of carefully selected herbs and spices with subtle accents of dry mustard seeds
- These distinct flavors enhance the natural goodness of salmon or any other type of fish, shellfish or seafood
- Whether you are grilling, sautéing, baking, broiling or poaching, Chef Paul´s Salmon Magic adds just the right flavor to any recipe
- All natural, contains no MSG or preservatives, and is Kosher approved
- Life's too short for dull food
|St. Dalfour French Bistro (Gourmet On The Go), Ready to Eat Wild Pink Salmon, 6.2-Ounce Tins (Pack of 6)
Lowest new price: $21.99
List price: $22.56
Brand: St. Dalfour
This special French recipe of Wild Salmon is made in modern kitchens, certified by the French government. It is made with an all natural "Optimal Food Process" which creates a deep vacuum. This vacuum provides a wholesome fresh taste without the need for preservatives.
- Shelf Stable for two years
- Ready-to-eat. Good served warm or room temp
- All-natural, no MSG, low fat, low sodium
- Comes with salt/pepper sachet and plastic spork
- St. Dalfour Gourmet On The Go, Ready to Eat Tuna & Pasta, 6.2-Ounce Tins (Pack of 6)
- St. Dalfour Gourmet On The Go, Ready to Eat Three Beans with Sweet Corn, 6.2-Ounce Tins (Pack of 6)
- St. Dalfour Gourmet On the Go, Ready to Eat-- Variety 6 Pack (2-Wild Pink Salmon, 2-Tuna & Pasta, 2-Three Beans W/Sweet Corn)---(6 Pack X 6.2 Oz)
- St. Dalfour Gourmet On The Go, Ready to Eat Pasta & Vegetables, 6.2-Ounce Tins (Pack of 6)
- St. Dalfour Gourmet On The Go, Ready to Eat Whole Grain with Beans, 6.2-Ounce (Pack of 6)
- St Dalfour GourmetWild Alaskan Salmon (6x6.2Oz )
- St Dalfour French Bistro Gourmet on the Go Three Beans with Sweetcorn 6 Pack 6 2 oz 175 g Each
- St.Dalfour Gourmet On the Go,- Variety 6 Pack (1-Wild Pink Salmon, 1-Tuna & Pasta, 1-Three Beans W/Sweet Corn,1 Pasta & Vegetable,1 Couscous, 1 Whole grain with Beans)-(6 Pack X 6.2 Oz)
- St. Dalfour, Gourmet on the Go, Ready to Eat, Wild Alaskan Salmon, 6 Pack, 6.2 oz (175 g) Each
- World Gourmet Quinoa Ready To Eat Meal With Ranchero Sauce (Pack of 6)
|Portlock Wild Smoked Salmon - Kosher(Chof - K) - Net Weight 2 OZ - 3 Pack
Lowest new price: $19.00
List price: $19.00
These boxes of smoked wild Alaskan pink salmon will win over all who try them! With a mild flavor, soft texture, and small flake, this salmon is a very versatile fish. This salmon packs a nutritious punch in any meal with its high protein and omega-3 fatty acid content. Beautifully displayed in colorful packaging, these make great gifts and care package protein.
- Wild Smoked Salmon
- Fully Cooked - No Additives or Perservatives
- Shelf Stable for several years
- Serve with chopped onions, capers, breads, crackers, and your favorite sauces!
- Kosher - Chof-K - box color may vary(Red/Black) - Product of USA
|2-8oz Smoked Copper River Sockeye Salmon (1lb total)
Lowest new price: $45.00
List price: $46.88
Brand: Copper River Seafoods
The Copper River Sockeye Salmon arrive at our smoke house in Cordova, Alaska within 24 to 36 hours from the time they are caught. The fish are filleted by hand to ensure the highest quality possible, then put into our traditional curing brine, which gives it the delicious taste that our smoked salmon is famous for. The cured salmon is then smoked to perfection with natural Alderwood. Finally, the salmon is hand packed into a gold foil pouch and cooked in its natural Omega-3 oils. Simply place onto crackers with cream cheese and serve!
- Wild Caught in Alaska
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Ready to Serve
|Member's Mark Canned Atlantic Salmon (7 Ounce Can, 5 Pack)
Lowest new price: $20.82
List price: $31.40
Brand: Member's Mark
Member's Mark Atlantic Salmon is a premium salmon that is void of bones and skin. Just open the can and drain to use over a salad, in a sandwich, in a dip or in a casserole. For any dishes that you would typically make with tuna, try it with salmon instead. The Member's Mark Promise: We believe your favorite foods should be delicious and affordable enough to enjoy every day. Member's Mark chooses only flavorful, quality ingredients, so every meal we help you create becomes an instant favorite.
- Boneless and skinless
- Use our salmon as you would with tuna
- Great in sandwiches, casseroles, dips and salads
- Ready to eat-just drain and serve
- Kosher U Parve. Gluten-free
|SeaBear Seattle Skyline Salmon, Smoked Sockeye, 6 Ounce
Lowest new price: $16.81
List price: $16.83
Since 1957, the highly prized smoked wild Sockeye salmon has been the flagship of the Sea Bear line. Sea Bear starts with wild Alaskan salmon, and fillets each portion by hand. Share Sea Bear's prized Sockeye Salmon, now in a decorated Seattle Style box! Distinctive in its rich red color, robust flavor, and succulent tender flakes, our traditional alder smoked Sockeye offers the quintessential Northwest smoked wild salmon experience. And, since it's fully cooked, and packed in their famous Gold Seal pouch, no refrigeration is necessary until opened. No refrigeration required. Like all Sea Bear salmon, each fillet is filled by hand, small-batch smoked, vacuum sealed in our famous gold pouch and gently cooked. This preserves the salmon naturally, so no refrigeration is needed until the pouch is opened.
- Sea Bear's prized Sockeye Salmon, now in a decorated Seattle Style box!
- No refrigeration required
- Like all Sea Bear salmon, each fillet is filled by hand, small-batch smoked, vacuum sealed in our famous gold pouch and gently cooked
|3-Pack, Wild Alaska Smoked Sockeye Salmon - Ready to Eat, No Refrigeration Needed - Made in USA
Lowest new price: $24.95
List price: $24.95
Brand: Copper River
Copper River Seafoods U.S. Grade A Salmon caught in the Glacial Waters of Alaska (Specifically, the Copper River).
Copper River Seafoods, Inc., was founded by Alaskan Fishermen, established in Cordova, AK in 1996. Their goal is to provide superior fresh, frozen and smoked products from Alaska's wild, sustainable resources.
In the beginning, they started with Copper River Sockeye and King Salmon. Copper River Seafoods represents a genuine, Alaska-made product that supports the heritage and pride of producing gourmet, premium quality seafood.
Copper River Sockeye is caught wild, then smoked to perfection with natural Alder wood. The special vacuum packaging is completed during the smoking process. This results in an extremely long shelf life (3 to 4 years) with no refrigeration required (until opened)
. Copper River Wild Alaska Sockeye Salmon are naturally packed with omega-3 EPA and DHA fatty acids (1,570 mg per 2 oz serving).
One or two packs make a great stocking stuffer.
- U.S. Grade A Salmon caught in the Glacial Waters of Alaska (Specifically, the Copper River)
- NO Chemical Additives - All Natural. Rich in Omega-3 - MADE IN USA
- Keeps 3 years, unopened. Refrigerate after opening - keeps up to 3 weeks
- Premium Sustainable Sockeye, Caught & Smoked the Native American (Eskimo) way
- Packed with Omega-3 EPA and DHA fatty acids (1,570 mg per 2 oz serving)
- Itsumo Wild Ahi Tuna Fish in Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (5 Pack) - Premium Grade Yellowfin Tuna Fish Flake in Oil - Healthy & All Natural Ingredients - Paleo & Gluten Free Protein Snack
- SeaBear Ready-to-Eat Sockeye Salmon, 3.5-Ounce Units (Pack of 4)
- Tasty Bite Indian Entree Jaipur Vegetables 10 Ounce (Pack of 6), Fully Cooked Indian Entrée with Vegetables and Paneer Cheese Simmered with Spices and Cashews, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Ready to Eat
- Peet's Coffee, French Roast, Dark Roast, K-Cup Pack (54 ct.), Single Cup Coffee Pods, Bold Dark Roast Blend of Latin American Coffees, with A Smoky, Flavorful Bite; for All Keurig K-Cup Brewers
|4-24 oz.Smoked Wild Alaska Sockeye Salmon Fillets
Lowest new price: $136.00
List price: $136.00
Brand: Copper River Seafoods
The fish are filleted by hand to ensure the highest quality possible, then put into our traditional curing brine, which gives it the delicious taste that our smoked salmon is famous for. The cured salmon is then smoked to perfection with natural Alderwood. Finally, the salmon is hand packed into a gold foil pouch and cooked in its natural Omega-3 oils. Simply place onto crackers with cream cheese and serve!
- Wild Alaska Smoked Sockeye Salmon
|Dear North Alaska Smoked Sockeye Salmon, Savory Fireweed, 6.5 oz (Case of 6)
Lowest new price: $99.99
List price: $99.99
Brand: Dear North
Tender, alder-wood smoked salmon wedges from the glacial waters of Alaska, infused with fireweed honey and sea salt. The fish in each jar has been carefully prepared and hand-packed using the same tradition that has been passed down from generation to generation. Share and enjoy this delectable treat the way Alaskans do. Simply empty the jar onto a plate and serve as is or with crackers, your favorite cheese and a glass of wine. Simply open, pour out, and enjoy. Case of 6 jars of smoked salmon.
- Ocean-Bright Alaska Sockeye Salmon
- Wild-caught, never farmed
- Gluten & soy free
- No preservatives
- 16 grams of protein, 240mg of Omega 3 and 80mg of Omega 6 per serving
|Iberia Octopus in Oil, 4 oz
Lowest new price: $10.66
Page 1 of 13
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.