|Browse by Catagory:
Coffee & Tea
Game & Exotic Meat
Caviars & Roes
Mushrooms & Truffles
Spices & Herbs
Soups & Stocks
Pasta & Noodles
Flours & Meals
Leaveners & Yeasts
Pancake & Waffle Mixes
Gourmet Food and Groceries
Mushrooms & Truffles
|Dried Lobster Mushrooms 1 Ounce
Lowest new price: $6.95
List price: $6.95
Delicious gourmet mushrooms. Harvested in the Pacific Northwest, this beautiful mushroom is bright red outside and with firm white flesh inside. It adds rich flavor and color to any dish. Limited supplies available. Rehydrate in hot water for 30 minutes, drain, rinse and squeeze out excess water. Drying mushrooms intensifies their flavor, so a little goes a long way.
- Drying mushrooms intensifies their flavor, so a little goes a long way
- Harvested in the Pacific Northwest, this beautiful mushroom is bright red outside and with firm white flesh inside
- It adds rich flavor and color to any dish. Limited supplies available
- Rehydrate in hot water for 30 minutes, drain, rinse and squeeze out excess water
- Delicious gourmet mushrooms
|Yuguo Farms Dried Whole Shiitake Mushrooms 100% Naturally Grown, NON-GMO Certified, 14oz bag
Lowest new price: $15.99
List price: $16.35
Brand: Yuguo Farms
Yuguo Farms premium dried shiitake mushrooms are a convenient and affordable luxury. Simply steep for 20 minutes in hot water to rehydrate and then ready for cooking. Deep, complex savoury flavour with a meaty texture. Proceeds from every purchase go towards local farmers and their communities, building schools, healthcare facilities and scholarship programs. To learn more visit www.Yuguofarms.Com. An excellent source of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Vitamins: D2, b2, b3, b5, b6, niacin, choline and folate. Minerals: Selenium, copper, zinc and manganese. Amino acids: Lysine and leucine, loaded with phytonutrients and fibber. A few notes about the product, we do not use any sulphite during the drying process, nor any other preservatives, as many other companies do. We try our best to give you whole, undamaged mushrooms, but it is common to have a few stems and some smaller “broken” pieces.
- NATURALLY GROWN: Yuguo Farms takes pride in its natural farming processes and strives to maintain the highest standards in food production. Every batch of mushrooms produced goes through vigorous quality control and cleaning before going to market.
- RICH IN VITAMINS: Our mushrooms are grown on natural hardwood logs in a forest, so they have quickly become a popular sustainable crop. Besides adding a tasty twist to any dish or snack, shiitake mushrooms are high in B vitamins such as B6 and B2, as well as a great source of niacin, folate, vitamin D, and fiber.
- DAHONGSHAN REGION: This 300km region has the perfect micro-climate for growing full flavored shiitake mushrooms with temperatures getting as low as 20℉ at night and high as 65℉ at noon. Due to its remote location. Dahongshan is still developing and Yuguo Farms is dedicated to improving the region's infrastructure.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE & SUSTAINABLE: Traditionally, growing mushrooms requred a whole log to grow a few mushrooms. Yuguo Farms has developed techniques that utilize sterile solid wood chips from long-term sustainable forests, packed inside sleeves to produce more mushrooms with less of an environmental impact.
- COOK WITH SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS: Yuguo Farms premium dried shiitake mushrooms are a convenient and affordable luxury. Sliced for a quick and easy preparation. Simply soak for 20 minutes in hot water to rehydrate and they're ready for cooking.
|Mr. Stumpy Mushroom Log DIY Shiitake Mushrooms Ready to Grow Your Own
Lowest new price: $29.99
List price: $29.99
This is a (1) 9-11" long x 4.5" - 7" wide Shiitake Log that will give you Shiitake Mushrooms for the new 2+ years! Shiitake mushrooms are delicious in everything from stir-fries and soups to pasta dishes and stews. Logs are hand-cut and inoculated with shiitake mushroom spores in visible drill holes that are covered in cheese wax. Logs can be stood upright or laid horizontally for growing. Metal plaque on underside of log states date of inoculation. Just soak the log for 24 hours in cold water, mist it occasionally, and watch your crop emerge once the inoculation period is reached! . 10-11" long x 4.5" - 7" wide. 4-9 lb. This strain features a fast spawn run, large, thick, first flush mushrooms with heavy yields! This is a great choice for a first time growers! How to Care for your Logs! • Choose a nice shady spot in your yard for your Mushroom log • When the spawn run is complete, the mycelium takes 6-12 Months from the inoculation date to start fruiting. When you can see fine white fibers (hyphae) running through the ends of the log they are ready for fruiting. • Once logs are removed from water Mushrooms should appear in 4-10 days. • You should be able to "Force Fruit" your log every 2 - 3 Months with these soaking. The monthly soaking keeps the moisture content high which the Mushroom Logs need to produce fruit! • Let the logs rest after each fruiting for 8 weeks. This resting period is for the mycelium to extract more nutrients from the log for more mushrooms. Harvest Time! • The mushrooms can be harvested at any time by taking a sharp blade and cutting them flush with the log at the base of the mushroom; however, it is best to harvest them just after the gills are exposed. BEST GIFT EVER.. Keep one and give one! These logs are proven fruiters. We back our products 100%. If you have any questions please contact. We are here to help you grow amazing gourmet edible mushrooms!
- Mr. Stumpy is your buddy. These Logs are hand-cut and inoculated with shiitake mushroom spores in visible drill holes that are covered in cheese wax.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Love it - or your money back! We are positive that you will love your new mushroom kit. If not, simply let us know and we'll process a full refund immediately or compensate you with a new growing kit.
- Metal plaque on underside of log states date of inoculation, Logs can be stood upright or laid horizontally for growing.
- Approximately 9-11" long x 4.5" - 7" diameter Keep this for yourself or give the best gift anyone could get! The Shiitake Log is the talk of the town!
- 10% of all sales go to Cluster Busters Research.
|Cedarwood Mushrooms Shiitake Growing KitMADE IN USA
Lowest new price: $24.95
Brand: Cedarwood Mushrooms
Order the kit that ships and sells from Cedarwood Mushrooms only! Other listings are not the same. This kit will allow you to grow your own Shiitake Mushrooms WITHIN 14 DAYS of receiving your log. The log is manufactured from hardwood sawdust, grains and supplements in a commercial environment locally in Pennsylvania. You will receive a complete kit with the log, the humidity tent and growing instructions. Customer support via email, text or phone whenever you need assistance and I offer you a complete 100% satisfaction guarantee! Log dimensions 6"x6"x7" and weighs approximately 5lbs.
- Grow Shiitake Mushrooms in your own kitchen
- Clean and Easy process
- Have mushrooms within 14 days
- Grow more for up to 3 months
|Helen [email protected] Gutian Super Grade Chouer Tremella Fungus White Fungus or Waxy Ear 250g/8.82oz/0.55lb
Lowest new price: $19.00
List price: $19.00
Brand: helen [email protected] jintang
This product is very good, its soup is thick, sticky, sweet, smooth and refreshing; making you fall in love with it. Waxy ear is rich in nutrition and superior quality. We suggest that you should make a tremella soup coupled with lotus seeds, red dates, lily, medlar. That will be delicious.
- ingredient: Tremella
- weight : 250g/8.82oz/0.55lb
- Shelf life: 365 days
- NOTE: the date on the package is themanufacture date, instead of expire date. we guarantee what we sell are the latest product.
|Enoki Mushrooms, Whole (Dried) - 4 oz.
Lowest new price: $11.41
List price: $11.41
Developing a pale and floral broth in water that faintly tastes of an unoaked Chardonnay the enoki is one of the most serene mushrooms offered by nature. The taste has often been described as that of a green table grape with hints of radish. The soft cap is the most edible part and the crisp stalks offer a crunchy texture. (Though, like a stalk of asparagus, the oldest third of the stalk should be discarded, as it can be quite fibrous.
So what to do with a wine-like broth and demurely radish-y cap? Add to hot and sour or egg drop soup in the last ten minutes of cooking to infuse the broth with a tickle of fruit flavor and for textural diversity. Add some to salads and toss in a mirin-sesame oil-orange juice dressing. Better yet? Add to a stir-fry and you will be in for a serious treat as it just takes the flavor from here to HERE.
Oh, and it's healthy. Full of vitamins and it is said to help reduce blood pressure. As if you needed more convincing.
- Enoki mushrooms are distinctive from other varieties of mushrooms, due to their strikingly long, thin stems and uniformly smooth, white coloring
- Common in traditional Asian cuisine, they have a mild, fruity flavor with a pleasant crunchy texture
- All Natural, Gluten-Free, Kosher Parve, Non-GMO
- Packaged in hinged, tamper evident, thermoformed 100% recycled food-grade plastic food containers
- Spice Jungle Brand - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Bulk Dried Organic Shiitake Mushroom Powder - 1 lb - FungusAmongUs
Lowest new price: $35.00
List price: $35.00
The powdered version of our second most popular mushroom, the Shiitake, is a great addition to any kitchen. The Shiitake's flavor profile can enhance a number of soups and sauces and is also perfect sprinkled as a garnish. Use the delicious Shiitake powder in rice dishes as well to impart an extra layer of flavor to your every day meals.
Your order will include 1 bag of Organic Dried Shiitake Mushrooms Powder; 1 pound per bag. We will ship the product direct to you from our warehouse.
- High Quality Dried Shiitake Mushroom Powder
- Delicious flavor and versatility
- Great to enhance dish flavors and for creating soup stocks
- 1 Bag of Organic Dried Shiitake Powder; 1 pound per bag
|OliveNation Organic Dried Porcini Aa Mushrooms, 4 Ounce
Lowest new price: $34.22
List price: $34.22
Dried Organic Porcini Mushroom Slices (boletus edulis) by OliveNation are a gourmet ingredient in French, Italian, and other European cuisines. With an intense and earthy taste, there are so many ways to use our organic porcini mushrooms. Try them in soups, stews, gravies, sauces, and other dishes. Be sure to reconstitute dried organic porcini mushroom slices before use. We currently offer a premium AA grade of organic porcini mushroom slices. They are center-cut from the mushroom and range from cream to light brown in color. Ideal for sautéing and serving with meat, try them on steaks or pork chops. Organic porcini mushroom slices also taste wonderful in risotto, rice dishes, sauces, gravies, and more. In general, 1 ounce of dried organic porcini mushrooms is equivalent to approximately 8 ounces fresh. OliveNation Dried Organic Porcini Mushroom Slices are certified organic, gluten free, and non-GMO. How to use Dried Organic Porcini Mushroom Slices: Before cooking with organic porcini mushrooms, it’s best to reconstitute them. Place the mushrooms in warm water, wine, or stock and let them soak up the liquid for 20 minutes. Reserve the soaking liquid to add more mushroom flavor to the meal you’re cooking.
- Dried Organic Porcini Mushroom Slices (boletus edulis) by olivenation are a gourmet ingredient in French, Italian, and other European cuisines
- With an intense and earthy taste, there are so many ways to use our organic porcini mushrooms
- Try them in soups, stews, gravies, sauces, and other dishes
- We currently offer a premium AA grade of organic porcini mushroom slices.
- Urbani Dried Porcini Mushrooms, Italian Finest, 1 lb
- Red Boat Premium Fish Sauce, 500 ml (17 oz.)
- Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt, 3 lbs
- Mycological Dried Organic Shiitake Mushrooms, 1 Ounce Package
- Agostino Recca Salted Whole Anchovies, 800g
- #1 Glass Fermentation Weights for Wide Mouth Mason Jars (4-Pack) – Fermenting Vegetables, Sauerkraut, and More in Canning Jars – Small, Home Batch Lacto Process
- Columela 30 Year Sherry Vinegar, 12.7 Ounce
- Mild Palacios Chorizo 7.9oz
- Organic Whole Shiitake Mushrooms, 1 Lb Bag by D'allesandro
- Ready or Not!: 150+ Make-Ahead, Make-Over, and Make-Now Recipes by Nom Nom Paleo
|Grey Dove Oyster Mycelium Plug Spawn - 100 Count - Cold Weather Fruiter
Lowest new price: $10.99
List price: $10.99
Have your own amazing healthy edible log grown oyster mushrooms. We are selling Oyster plug spawn (Wooden Dowels) that you can inoculate your own logs, stumps or bolts. You will grow pounds of Oyster Mushrooms for the next few years in your own Mushroom Garden! Our Oyster Plug Spawn features a fast spawn run, large, thick, first flush mushrooms, You will need to provide the freshly cut wood, drill and 5/16" drill bit and wax and hammer. 2funguys will answer any of your inoculation questions.
- Grown your own Oyster Mushrooms on Hardwood Logs, Stumps or Bolts
- You will receive 100+ mushroom mycelium infused plug spawn and detailed instruction pamp
- Oyster dowels are 5/16" diameter
- Easy Inoculation Instruction
- First fruting 6-15 months based on wood type, Fast Running Shiitake Mycelium
|White Button Mushroom Growing Kit ~ makes it EASY to grow Your FRESH Shrooms!
Lowest new price: $29.95
List price: $29.95
Brand: Willow Mountain Mushrooms
Since March of 2004 Bob and Wendy have been growing mushrooms organically for the Missouri Ozarks. You can learn more about their farm by visiting their website at: www.WillowMountainMushrooms.com. The 12" by 12" kit offered weighs 12 to 14 lbs and can produce up to 4 lbs of mushrooms during the 6-8 week growing cycle. Once the mushrooms emerge they double in size every 24 hours! So much fun to watch for children as well as adults. Makes a Terrific Science project. Great for the Home School as well as in the Science Classroom (ANY age group!). This beginners kit comes with instructions, colonized growing medium and the casing layer YOU get to mix with water and apply. We have been making kits for over 13 years and provide detailed instructions to make it fun and easy for you to grow your own Gourmet Mushrooms! Please note: Kits are shipped every Monday Morning.
- Kit Includes: detailed instructions, spawned/colonized growing medium and casing layer you mix and apply yourself! Fun for the whole family!
- Grows up to 4 lbs of mushrooms over a 4-6 week growing cycle
- Great for the home cook! Perfect Science Project for the kids!
- Kits ship each Monday at 10 am CST
- Made in the Missouri Ozarks ~ Know your Farmer: www.WillowMountainMushrooms.com
Page 4 of 135
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.