|Browse by Catagory:
Coffee & Tea
Game & Exotic Meat
Caviars & Roes
Mushrooms & Truffles
Spices & Herbs
Soups & Stocks
Pasta & Noodles
Flours & Meals
Leaveners & Yeasts
Pancake & Waffle Mixes
Gourmet Food and Groceries
Mushrooms & Truffles
|Huitlacoche 32 Oz in a Jar Corn Mushrooms
Lowest new price: $27.99
List price: $27.99
ingredients: corn mushroom,water,iodized salt and citric acid great for quesadillas
- Huitlacoche 32 Oz in a Jar Corn Mushrooms
- ingredientscorn mushroom,water,iodized salt and citric acid
|Oyster Mushrooms, Organic Dried 16 oz by OliveNation
Lowest new price: $31.26
List price: $31.26
Dried Organic Oyster Mushroom Slices by OliveNation have a mild taste and silky texture, making them a delightful accompaniment to pork, seafood, and chicken. Our organic oyster mushroom slices also taste delicious in soups, stir-fries, and noodle dishes. There are endless ways to use them, too. Since our organic oyster mushrooms are dried, they’re a convenient pantry staple. Just reconstitute them before use. Also note that dried organic oyster mushroom slices weigh less than fresh. In general, 1 ounce of dried mushrooms is equivalent to about 8 ounces fresh. OliveNation Dried Organic Oyster Mushroom Slices are certified organic, kosher, gluten free, and non-GMO. How to Prepare Dried Organic Oyster Mushroom Slices: Before cooking with dried organic oyster mushrooms, it’s best to reconstitute them. Simply place them in warm stock, wine, or water for 20 minutes. You can retain the soaking liquid to use in your dish. Ideas for cooking with reconstituted Organic Oyster Mushrooms: • Serve them with fettuccine alfredo. • Top chicken or other poultry with an organic oyster mushroom sauce. • Make a stuffing for chicken using organic oyster mushrooms. • Use them in a quiche. • Serve organic oyster mushroom slices over savory crepes. • Simmer a barley and organic oyster mushroom soup.
- Dried Organic Oyster Mushroom Slices by OliveNation have a mild taste and silky texture, making them a delightful accompaniment to pork, seafood, and chicken.
- Our organic oyster mushroom slices also taste delicious in soups, stir-fries, and noodle dishes.
- There are endless ways to use them, too. Since our organic oyster mushrooms are dried, they’re a convenient pantry staple.
- Just reconstitute them before use. Also note that dried organic oyster mushroom slices weigh less than fresh.
- In general, 1 ounce of dried mushrooms is equivalent to about 8 ounces fresh.
|Star Stock Cubes Porcini Mushroom (100g)
Lowest new price: $2.99
List price: $11.20
Star Bouillon Cubes are ideal to to enrich flavour and taste of any dish. Excellent for Italian risotto or rice and meat dishes, it is just perfect for a mushroom flavored broth, and it already contains salt, so no need at add extra!
For the perfect broth of everyday: add a bouillon cube in about a pint of water, and bring to a boil. To add flavor to your recipes, just add one bouillon cube while cooking.
- Use the bouillon cubes to give your dishes a rich and full flavor
- Star "Funghi Porcini": rich in flavour
- Each bouillon cube is intended to use for abuot a pint of water
- Made in Italy, Italian Packaging
|Shiitake Plug Spawn Starter Kit - Grown Your Own Mushrooms
Lowest new price: $18.98
List price: $22.50
Grow your own Amazing Mushrooms in your backyard. We include easy instructions for your log inoculation. Our Spawn fruiting range is 55-80°F. Yields large mushrooms with thick flesh, Fast spawn run, 6-9 months from inoculation to first harvest.
- 100 Plugs enough to do 2 - 36" Long X 4" diameter Logs
- 3 Aluminum Tags
- 2 Daubers
- 3oz wax
- Easy to follow inoculation instructions
|La Rustichella Black Truffle Pate - 3.2 Oz.
Lowest new price: $14.99
List price: $17.49
Brand: La Rustichella
This cream takes the right balance between the black truffles and porcini mushrooms and is excellent for crostini, bruschetta, quiche, pasta also stuffed, red meat, game and fish roasted, boiled.
- La Rustichella
- black truffle
|White Button Mushroom Growing Kit ~ makes it EASY to grow Your FRESH Shrooms!
Lowest new price: $29.95
List price: $29.95
Brand: Willow Mountain Mushrooms
Since March of 2004 Bob and Wendy have been growing mushrooms organically for the Missouri Ozarks. You can learn more about their farm by visiting their website at: www.WillowMountainMushrooms.com. The 12" by 12" kit offered weighs 12 to 14 lbs and can produce up to 4 lbs of mushrooms during the 6-8 week growing cycle. Once the mushrooms emerge they double in size every 24 hours! So much fun to watch for children as well as adults. Makes a Terrific Science project. Great for the Home School as well as in the Science Classroom (ANY age group!). This beginners kit comes with instructions, colonized growing medium and the casing layer YOU get to mix with water and apply. We have been making kits for over 13 years and provide detailed instructions to make it fun and easy for you to grow your own Gourmet Mushrooms! Please note: Kits are shipped every Monday Morning.
- Kit Includes: detailed instructions, spawned/colonized growing medium and casing layer you mix and apply yourself! Fun for the whole family!
- Grows up to 4 lbs of mushrooms over a 4-6 week growing cycle
- Great for the home cook! Perfect Science Project for the kids!
- Kits ship each Monday at 10 am CST
- Made in the Missouri Ozarks ~ Know your Farmer: www.WillowMountainMushrooms.com
|MW Polar Foods Shiitake Mushroom Slice, 4-Ounce (Pack of 24)
Lowest new price: $30.00
List price: $30.00
Brand: MW Polar
Did you know that mushrooms have been known to enhance your immune system? Studies have shown that mushrooms can actually strengthen our body and help fight off illnesses. In addition to being low in calories, mushrooms also are a wonderful source of fiber, iron, zinc, vitamins and minerals and essential amino acids. Try Polar® Sliced Mushrooms in your home made chicken pot pies.
- Pack of twenty-four, 4-ounce units (total of 96 ounces)
- More nutritious than white mushrooms
- Add a unique meaty flavor and texture to dishes
|Dried Fairy Ring Mushrooms (wild mushrooms) 50 Gr. / 1.7 Oz. Pack
Lowest new price: $8.00
List price: $8.00
Dried fairy ring mushrooms extra quality. Excellent taste and aroma of fairy ring mushrooms that add exceptional taste to various meals.
- Dried fairy ring mushrooms
|Select Flavors Exotic Gourmet Porcini Mushroom Powder Seasoning 3.5 oz Grinder Top
Lowest new price: $13.37
List price: $13.37
Brand: Select Flavors
- Yes, authentic indeed! We've combined aromatic porcini mushrooms with a blend of rare wild mushrooms and other ﬂavorful ingredients. Excellent with pasta, risotto and soup.
- Low-Sodium Dead Sea Salt, Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Kosher and Made in the USA - it can't get better!
- Unique grinder top for freshly ground spice every time.
- Quick and easy gourmet cooking for everyone and perfect for professional chefs.
|Havista Dried Premium Flower Shiitake Mushrooms, 6 Ounce
Lowest new price: $11.87
List price: $11.87
The Shiitake is an edible mushroom native to East Asia, which is cultivated and consumed in many Asian countries, as well as being dried and exported to many countries around the world. It is a feature of many Asian cuisines including Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Thai. In the East, the shiitake mushroom has long been considered a delicacy as well as a medicinal mushroom.
- Our overseas facility utilizes the most current equipment and technology
- Rehydrates quickly; sliced to same general thickness; chef approved
- Our packaging meets all US Food Manufacturing Standards for cleanliness and purity
- New Tiger started its mushroom importing business 18 years ago It was the first US Company bringing Asian shiitake mushroom into the US from China, Japan and Korea Now we import mushrooms from Asia and East Europe
Page 4 of 133
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.