|Browse by Catagory:
Coffee & Tea
Game & Exotic Meat
Caviars & Roes
Mushrooms & Truffles
Spices & Herbs
Soups & Stocks
Pasta & Noodles
Flours & Meals
Leaveners & Yeasts
Pancake & Waffle Mixes
Gourmet Food and Groceries
|Guajillo Chile Powder, 18 Oz
Lowest new price: $12.40
List price: $12.40
Guajillo Powder can be added to just about any dish that calls for chiles. Guajillo are traditionally used in Mexican and Southwestern cuisine, from mole sauces to stews and chiles.
- Guajillo Powder is made from grinding the whole Guajillo Pepper, seeds and stem
- The flavor of the Guajillo is distinct, slightly fruity with a strong piney, berry under tone
- Guajillo combined with the Pasilla and Ancho from the "Holy Trinity" of chiles used to prepare the traditional mole sauce
- 2,500 to 5,000 SHUs
- Gluten Free, KOF-K Kosher Certified
|Chipotle Morita Chile Powder , 20 Ounce Jar
Lowest new price: $14.30
List price: $19.95
Brand: Angelina's Gourmet
Use Chipotles in enchilada sauces, chili, stews, barbecue rubs, and corn bread. Their smoky quality combines well with poultry, meats and fall squash.
|Ground Trinidad Scorpion Chili Pepper Powder in a 1 oz. Spice Jar (.5 oz.)
Lowest new price: $11.00
List price: $18.18
Brand: Firehouse Pantry
The Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Pepper is the hottest chile in the world, according to the Guinness Book of World Records. Our dried, ground Trinidad peppers are convenient and super hot! Net Weight: 0.5 ounce / 14 grams. Ingredients: Trinidad Scorpion pepper. Heat Level: 10+/10 Very Spicy! Use sparingly and with caution. (We wear a particulate mask, gloves, and goggles when packaging, just to give you an idea.) Whole Chili Pods vs. Ground Chili Pepper: Chile pods keep longer than their ground counterpart, as long as several years without losing flavor and heat. However, chili peppers ground into a powder is more convenient; it is ready to use and easy to measure. UPC 4710704094248
|Peru Food Aji Amarillo Yellow Pepper 15 Oz. (3-Pack)
Lowest new price: $34.95
List price: $34.95
Brand: Peru Food
This Peru Food Aji Amarillo Yellow Pepper Paste is used in many traditional Peruvian dishes and is widely regarded as the most important ingredient in Peruvian cooking.
|Olivenation Pequin Chiles Whole, 8 Ounce
Lowest new price: $42.56
List price: $42.56
If you love hot chili, salsa and stews, this is the chile for you! The beautiful bright orange-red Pequin Chiles are small, oval shaped chilies (Capsicum fruitessence) with tapered ends and are often grow wild in the mountains of Mexico. Its flavor is hot, with sweet and citrus undertones – on the heat scale, this little chile ranks pretty hot with 40,000 - 50,000Scoville heat units, right under a Scotch Bonnet or Habanero. A little goes a long way – use Pequinchiles to heat up Pasta Diablo with shrimp or lobster or make your own hot sauce. Basic Preparations: Rinse product first with warm water. Soak in hot water for 10 minutes to rehydrate, or add directly to recipe that will cook at least 10 minutes. Once rehydrated, dice or puree and add to a recipe.
- If you love hot chili, salsa and stews, this is the chile for you! The beautiful bright orange-red Pequin Chiles are small, oval shaped chilies (Capsicum fruitessence) with tapered ends and are often grow wild in the mountains of Mexico
- Its flavor is hot, with sweet and citrus undertones Aca'¬" on the heat scale, this little chile ranks pretty hot with 40,000 - 50,000Scoville heat units, right under a Scotch Bonnet or Habanero
- A little goes a long way Aca'¬" use Pequinchiles to heat up Pasta Diablo with shrimp or lobster or make your own hot sauce
- If you love hot chili, salsa and stews, this is the chile for you! The beautiful bright orange-red Pequin Chiles are small, oval shaped chiles (Capsicumfrutescens) with tapered ends and are often grow wild in the mountains of Mexico
- Soak in hot water for 10 minutes to rehydrate, or add directly to recipe that will cook at least 10 minutes
|Dried Ghost Chilies - 8 oz. Life Gourmet Shop
Lowest new price: $29.14
List price: $29.14
Brand: Life Gourmet Shop
India grows the world's hottest pepper called "Bhut Jolokia" in Hindi which when translated means "Ghost Chili". Also called the Naga Jolokia, after the famous Naga warriors of Northern India, who were fearsome headhunters. The Guinness World Records crowned the Bhut Jolokia as the world's spiciest chile in 2007, dethroning the red savina habanero. It has been measured at 855,000 Scoville units up to 1,041,427. Always remember to wear rubber gloves when handling chiles!
- Over 1 Million Scoville Units
- Use in chili sauces and stews.
- The Ghost Chili is HOT! HOT! HOT!
- Cook with it if you Dare!
- Scoville Heat Unit: 1,041,427 (super hot)
|Jalapeno Powder - 10 Lb Bag / Box Each
Lowest new price: $69.75
List price: $69.75
Page 1 of 1
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.