|Browse by Catagory:
Coffee & Tea
Game & Exotic Meat
Caviars & Roes
Mushrooms & Truffles
Spices & Herbs
Soups & Stocks
Pasta & Noodles
Flours & Meals
Leaveners & Yeasts
Pancake & Waffle Mixes
Gourmet Food and Groceries
|Simply Organic Chili Powder Certified Organic, 2.89-Ounce Container
Lowest new price: $3.95
List price: $3.95
Brand: Simply Organic
Use the kick of chili pepper (with or without an added array of complimentary spices) to create lively Mexican or tex mex fare. Simply organic chili powder contains organic chili powder, organic cumin, organic oregano, organic coriander, organic garlic, silicon dioxide, organic allspice, organic cloves. It is qai organic and ksa (Kosher) certified. Frontier natural products co op specializes in natural and organic products. Our products are found in natural products stores and specialty shops throughout the United States and Canada. By offering easy access to high quality, competitively priced choices that are socially responsible, frontier seeks to lead the way in bringing nature and peace of mind to our customers. As a leading supplier of organic herbs and spices, we hold a leadership position, not only in the marketplace, but also in the effort to convert food producers to sustainable farming and production practices.
- 2.89 ounces; Glass bottle
- Salt-free, organic blend of chili and other lively spices to provide a warm kick in Mexican and Tex-Mex fare
- Certfied Organic; Kosher
- 1% of sales supports organic farming
- A Brand of Frontier Co-op, responsible to people and planet
|House - Shichimi Togarashi - Japanese Mixed Chili Pepper 0.63 Oz
Lowest new price: $2.98
List price: $2.98
House - Shichimi Togarashi 0.63 Oz is one of the most popular seasonings for a table condiment in Japan. This is used to add both heat and flavor to dishes such as soba noodles, udon, beef tataki, jasmine rice. This is hand mixed from orange peel, black, white and toasted sesame seeds, cayenne, ginger, Szechuan pepper and nori.This is a premier spice brand in Japan.
- Shichimi Togarashi is a spicy powdered assortment of dried chil peppers and other seasonings
- Ingredients include red chili pepper, orange peel, sesame seeds, Japanese pepper, ginger and seaweed
- Add this flavorful seasoning to your noodle soup dishes or any other dish that needs an extra spice
- Ichimi Togarashi - which contains just red chili pepper flakes, also available
- Net Wt. 0.63 Oz.
|Carolina Reaper Chili Pepper Powder Wicked Reaper World's Hottest Chili Pepper
Lowest new price: $10.49
List price: $10.99
Brand: Wicked Reaper
Carolina Reaper Chili Pepper Powder Wicked Reaper
1.5 oz This spice is made from Carolina Reaper peppers that are over 2.2 million Scoville Heat Units. This is the hottest dried spice in the world.
A nice ripe pepper flavor coupled with the crispness and the lasting brutal heat of the Carolina Reaper chili pepper. All natural.
Caution: Extreme heat with a long lasting burn. Do not use reaper peppers or powder you have a respiratory or heart condition.
- Carolina Reaper Chili Powder
- World's Hottest Chili Pepper Powder
- World's Hottest Spice
- Reaper Chili Pepper Powder
- Warning: Extreme heat
|Tajín Clásico Seasoning 14 oz (pack of 2)
Lowest new price: $10.82
List price: $11.89
A perfect blend made from a select combination of world-class Mexican chilies, lime juice and sea salt. Tajín Clásico Seasoning 14 oz (Pack of 2) adds the perfect balance of ZING to enhance the flavor of fruits, vegetables, drinks or any food!
- World-class Mexican chilies, lime juice and sea salt
- Ideal for Fruits & Veggies!
- 2 pack
- Add a Zing to everything!
- Tasty just got easy!
|McCormick Dark Chili Powder, 7.5 Ounce
Lowest new price: $8.21
List price: $12.99
Want to get your next pot of chili off to a super-delicious start? Begin with McCormick chili powder: a robust blend of chili peppers, herbs and spices. It’ll set the stage for your own take on any Mexican, Tex-Mex or Southwestern dish. McCormick chili powder starts with whole, ripe, rosy red chilies, toasted and mixed with ingredients including cumin, oregano, garlic and salt. But don’t stop at chili! It’s just the right blend for rubs and marinades, burgers and nachos, vegetable salads and cornbread—anywhere you’d like robust flavor, color and aroma.
- Created from whole chili peppers
- Offers a robust blend of spices and herbs
- Brings savor and spark to Mexican, Tex-Mex and Southwestern recipes
- Consistent flavor, color and aroma in every bottle
- Packaged in the USA
|Kiva Gourmet Smoked, Ghost Chili Pepper Powder (Bhut Jolokia) - Non GMO, Vegan, Fair Trade
Lowest new price: $11.80
List price: $14.99
Kiva Gourmet Ghost Chili Pepper Powder: Made from one of the hottest peppers on earth, this bottle contains 100% pure ghost chili pepper powder (also known as Bhut Jolokai). Our peppers are smoked dried to give them its unique hot and smokey flavor. 1.5 oz size.
Use very sparingly as a little bit goes a long way to add spice and flavor to chili, sauces, dips, meats, vegetables, etc.
At Kiva, we strive to provide you with innovative food from around the world that is great tasting, healthy and of the highest quality. We are committed to using only ingredients that are sourced directly from local farmers that practice sustainable and eco-friendly methods.
- 100% Pure Ghost Chili Pepper Powder
- Our peppers are smoked dried to give them its unique, delicious, complex, smokey flavor
- Made from one of the world's hottest peppers, the ghost pepper is also known as Bhut Jolokia.
- WARNING: VERY HOT!! (Rated as high as 1,042,400 Scoville Heat Units)
- 1.5 oz size
|Piment d'Espelette - Red Chili Pepper Powder from France 1.41oz
Lowest new price: $11.44
List price: $11.44
The plant, originally from Mexico and to a lesser extent South America, was introduced in France from the New World around the 16th century. After first being used medicinally, it has since become popular for preparing condiments and for the conservation of meat and ham. It is now a cornerstone of Basque cuisine, where it has gradually replaced black pepper and it is a key ingredient in piperade. AOC espelette peppers are cultivated in the following communes: Ainhoa, CambolesBains, Espelette, Halsou, Itxassou, Jatxou, Larressore, SaintPA esurNivelle, SouraAde, and Ustaritz. It is harvested in late summer and, in September, characteristic festoons of pepper are hung on balconies and house walls throughout the communes to dry out. An annual pepper festival, attracting some 20,000 tourists, is held in October. This gourmet pepper powder is imported from France.
- Imported straight from France
- Espelette pepper (Piment d'Espelette in French)
- Variety of pepper that is cultivated in the French commune of Espelette, PyrnesAtlantiques
- In 2000, it was classified as a AOC (Appellation d'Origine Controlee, meaning the name is protected)
|1-Pound Premium Ground Ancho Chile Pepper Chili Powder
Lowest new price: $13.53
List price: $13.53
Brand: San Antonio
San Antonio Ground Ancho Chili Pepper.
- San Antonio Ground Ancho Chili Pepper.
- High quality.
- Used in restaurants and home gourmet cooking.
- All natural, kosher.
- Guajillo Chile Powder, 18 Oz
- 1-Pound Premium Ground New Mexico Dark Chili Pepper Chile Powder
- Red New Mexico Hatch Chile Powder , 18 Ounce Jar
- Hoosier Hill Farm Chipotle Morita Powder, 1.5 lbs. Plastic Jar
- De Arbol Chile Powder, 16 Oz
- Chipotle Powder 10oz
- Guajillo Powder16 oz El Molcajete Brand
- 1-Pound Ground Premium New Mexico Light Chile Pepper Chili Powder
- Meco Chipotle Powder 16oz for Sauces, Salsa, Pasta, Chili, Meat, Pizza, Potatoes, Vegetables, Soups, Stews , Chicken and BBQ
- Spiceology Premium Spices - Smoked Paprika Powder, 16 oz
|Tajín Clásico Seasoning Rimmer 4.23 oz
Lowest new price: $5.69
List price: $5.69
A perfect blend made from a select combination of world-class Mexican chilies, lime juice and sea salt, Tajín Clásico Seasoning Rimmer 4.23 oz improves the taste of your drinks!
- World-class Mexican chilies, lime juice and sea salt
- Improves the taste of your drinks!
- Easy tu use
- Durable packaging
|Gebhardt CHILI POWDER 3oz (3 Pack)
Lowest new price: $14.11
List price: $19.45
Willie Gebhardt, originally of new braunfels, Texas and later of San Antonio, produced the first canned chili in 1908. Gebhardt also invented the first commercial chili powder in 1896, but very little else is known about him. He apparently sold out to a brother-in-law and disappeared from the scene. His chili powder nonetheless remains popular today. It was in 1902 that Gebhardt, a German Immigrant, created a chili powder which helped popularize chili throughout the Southwest. His brand is still one of the most popular, and specified in many recipes.
- 3 Pack of 3oz CHILI POWDER by Gebhardt
- An American classic, Gebhardt Chili Powder is the perfect blend of seasoning and spices to bring out the real tex-mex flavor.
- Combine with your favorite Mexican dishes for the real taste of the Southwest
Page 1 of 114
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.