|Browse by Catagory:
Coffee & Tea
Game & Exotic Meat
Caviars & Roes
Mushrooms & Truffles
Spices & Herbs
Soups & Stocks
Pasta & Noodles
Flours & Meals
Leaveners & Yeasts
Pancake & Waffle Mixes
Gourmet Food and Groceries
|Tea Pork Pate (Gavrilovic) (3.53oz)100g Can
Lowest new price: $1.99
Gavrilovic was founded in 1690. Made from pork. Product of Croatia.
|Liver Pate (podravka) 100g
Lowest new price: $5.00
List price: $5.00
Pork Liver Pate is the favorite Croatian pate. Great on crackers, toast and bread. Product of Croatia.
- Podravka Pork Live Pate has distinctive taste enhanced with mild spices and their ease of use,
- they are appreciated by all groups of consumers
|Smoked Salmon Pate 77g Tin Spanish Tapas Salmon Terrine Paste Paté Natural No Preservatives or Colorings
Lowest new price: $8.99
List price: $8.99
Brand: La Piara
One 77 gram tin of Lá Piara natural smoked salmon Paté. A great tasting tapa pate with the unmistakable smoked salmon flavor. A great tasting traditional Spanish Product. Ideal for "tapas" and snacking.
- One 77 gram tin of Lá Piara Natural smoked salmon Paté
- A delicious smoked salmon pate spread from Spain
- A great tasting tapa pate with the unmistakable smoked salmon flavor
- Traditional Spanish Product
- La Piara is the most celebrated brand for Spanish pates
|Les Trois Petits Cochons Pate - Paté de Campagne (8 ounce)
Lowest new price: $8.99
Brand: Les Trois Petits Cochons
Les Trois Petits Cochons (The Three Little Pigs) started in 1975 as a small charcuterie in the heart of New York's Greenwich Village. Founders Alain Sinturel and Jean Pierre Pradié cooked and offered pâtés and other French specialties to the neighborhood gourmets. They soon received rave reviews by such notables as Craig Clairborne, Mimi Sheraton, James Beard, and others. Once word got out, they began making pâtés for other restaurants around Manhattan. By 1990, demand forced them to expand their operation. Today, they make their pâtés in their kitchen, House of Bricks, located in Wilkes Barre, PA. Les Trois Petits Cochons is recognized for its excellence as a leader in the specialty-food business and industry it helped to create. They use all-natural, high quality ingredients, and craft small, handmade batches.
Varieties sold separately.
- Paté de Campagne is the traditional paté of France. Coarsely ground pork meat and pork liver are spiced with onions, garlic, parsley, bay leaves and thyme. The mixture is then slowly cooked in the traditional way. The result: a culinary delight.
- Paté au Poivre Noir is a spicy country style paté sprinkled with black peppercorns and flavored with a touch of brandy.
- Ships expedited in a reusable insulated cooler to ensure freshness
- Terrine packed pate
- Texture is a course ground
- Varieties include 2 decadent flavors
- Serve with fresh bread and olives
|Profi Pate Village, 4.6-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Lowest new price: $31.13
Profi is a Polish company operating within the industry of meat and fish processing. We are the manufacturer of wide portfolio of products: canned food including flavoring pates, luncheon meats, poultry and pork hams, meat and fish cans of different weight. Profi also produces ready soups and meat based ready dishes. Each of them is of the same attribute: lack of preservatives, chemical emulsifiers and high quality. PROFI production is dominated by canned poultry pates (nine flavors) offered in three different weight packaging. This packaging takes form of light aluminum cans (pickopak type) padded inside with polypropylene, which ensures the highest quality of such products and guarantee long months shelf live.
- Subtly spiced liver pate
- Great on crackers or crostini
- High quality and no preservatives
- Try all the pate flavors
- Pack of 12 4.6-ounce cans
|Podravka Chicken Pate Pack of 4 (3.4 oz x 4)
Lowest new price: $15.99
List price: $15.99
Ingredients; mechanically separated chicken, palm oil, water, chicken, sodium caseinate, salt, corn starch, onion powder, sugar, spices, monosodium glutamate.
- Product of the USA
- Pack of 4
- Contains Milk
|Mushroom Pate in Tin - 125g
Lowest new price: $7.24
List price: $7.24
Brand: GRANOVITA - No GM ingredients
Vegetarian gluten and dairy-free yeast-based gourmet pate; with mushrooms. A tasty meat-free vegan p�t� in a handy re-sealable tin. 125g
- Dairy Free, Gluten Free
- Wheat Free
- Great for crackers when your in a snacking mood.
- Nutritious and filling
|Rougie Duck and Pork Pate with Orange, 2.8 oz
Lowest new price: $3.99
List price: $12.32
Serve this as an appetizer or starter at your next dinner party and bask in the compliments. From foie gras experts Rougie comes this smooth, sumptuous pate of duck and pork pieces, blended to perfection and doused with a liberal dose of orange liquor. The result is luxurious and refreshing. Serve slightly chilled with a crusty baguette.
- Product Size: 1 jar - 2.8 oz
- From Canada, by Rougie
- Click the Gourmet Food World name above to see all of our products. We sell:
- Cheese, Foie Gras, Truffles, Wagyu Steaks, Baking Products, Spices, Oils, Balsamic Vinegars and more
|Henaff French Pork Pate Pure Porc 96% - 153 gram can
Lowest new price: $9.67
List price: $9.67
Henaff, a French company, was one of the first French companies to gain USDA approval since 2003 when French meat imports were banned. Pate Henaff is the company's signature product, based on a recipe they have used for over 100 years. The actual company headquarters is so famous there is a museum and guided tours.
- 153 grams, 5.4 oz can.
- Ingredients: Pork (96%), stock, salt, spices
- One of the first French companies to gain USDA approval since 2003
- All natural, no preservatives or coloring
- Imported from France
|Lobster Pate with Cognac - 2.75oz by Giovanni.
Lowest new price: $6.99
List price: $6.99
Lobster Pate makes with Sherry and no longer with Cognac. Please change the tittle of this product.
- A Superb Cocktail Pâté for very Special Snacks!
- Chill and serve with assorted crackers
- Delicious served on French bread with thinly sliced onions
- Spread on cucumber, slices of celery sticks for a nutritious low carb snack or appetizer
- Product of USA
Page 4 of 15
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.