|Browse by Catagory:
Lanterns & Torches
Grill & Fryer Sets
Grills & Smokers
Natural Gas Grills
Outdoor Tabletop Grills
Outdoor Cooking Tools & Accessories
Woks & Wok Accessories
Bird Feeders & Accessories
Other Wildlife Feeders
Home & Garden
Grills & Smokers
|ThermoPro TP-08 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Meat Thermometer Dual Probe for Grilling Smoker BBQ Food Thermometer - Monitors Food from 300 Feet Away
Lowest new price: $45.99
List price: $69.99
ThermoPro - Cook Like A Pro Every Time!
The ThermoPro TP-08 is a dual probe Digital Wireless thermometer that allows you to accurately cook by monitoring both your meat and oven temperature remotely from 300 feet away. Stop getting up and sitting back down to check on your meat and just await the TP-08's alarm when your meat is cooked to perfection or when the BBQ/OVEN/SMOKER is at your set temperature range.
1. Set your own temperature settings manually
2. Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716°F (380°C)
3. Countdown and count up timer
5. Receiver pullout counter top stand; Receiver belt clip
6. Transmitter has wire to either hook on oven door or use as a stand
7. Rubber sleeve case
8. Lost link alert
9. Receiver will flash and beep when meat temperature goes above your programmed temperature
10. Receiver will flash and beep when oven temperature goes above or below your set range
11. Timer and temperature settings are saved when unit is powered off
Temperature Range: 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C)
Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C) from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
Probe Length: 6.5" food grade stainless steel probe and 3" oven/bbq stainless steel probe
Cable Length: 40" stainless steel mesh cable
Remote Range: Up to 300 feet
Receiver Display Size: 1.5x1.3 inches (39x34 mm)
Transmitter Display Size: 1x0.55 inches (26x14 mm)
Certifications: FCC certified, CE certified, ROHS, FDA approved probe
Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Candy, Meat, Food
1 x Digital Thermometer Receiver
1 x Digital Thermometer Transmitter
1 x Food Temperature Probe
1 x Oven/BBQ Temperature Probe
4 x AAA batteries
1 x Manual
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】- Although the sensor probe is rigidly produced, after a long-time period of use, a few amount units could experience incorrect temperature readings problem caused by careless or improper use of sensor probe. We will provide you a brand-new sensor probe, free of charge!
- Hassle-Free Setup: Transmitter and Receiver are pre-synchronized at manufacturing facility, no synchronization/pair required once the item is received. Simply insert batteries included in the package contents and the units are ready for use!
- Never worry about missing the exact time to take your meat off the grill. Our digital meat thermometer is equipped with a alarm and the receiver will also flash when temperature goes above/below your programmed range.
- Our highly accurate kitchen cooking thermometer has a 6.5" food grade stainless steel food probe and 3" oven/bbq probe are both able to quickly and precisely calculate your exact temperature .
- Large Temperature Range that is perfect for setting your own temperature settings. Enjoy your meat at a certain our range of 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C) should easily accommodate your preferred doneness level. Timer with count up and count down ability that can be active while monitoring meat and oven temperature, perfect for not overcooking your vegetable side dishes.
|George Foreman GRP4842MB Multi-Plate Evolve Grill, (Ceramic Grilling Plates, and Waffle Plates Included), Black
Lowest new price: $69.99
Lowest used price: $78.00
List price: $119.99
Brand: George Foreman
The George Foreman Grill prepares healthy reduced fat meals in minutes using easy to clean fixed plates. A spacious 100 sq. in. grill with convenient top mounted digital timer and temperature control gives you precise and consistent results time after time. Dishwasher safe removable plates ensure no fuss clean-up.
- 3-in-1: Grill, Panini, Waffle- The Evolve Grill System offers a range of cooking options. Use the ceramic grill plates to make delicious meals featuring chicken, steak, burgers, or veggies. Or put the finishing touches on a Panini or grilled sandwich.
- 500 Searing Burst- A high-heat searing burst raises the temperature of the grill to 500 for 90 seconds to give you restaurant-quality results at home. Adjustable Cooking Angle & 2 waffle plates
- Digital Control Panel- The digital control panel clearly displays the cooking time and grill temperature, which ranges from 325-450, plus the 500 searing burst. The buttons are level with the grill exterior, making the surface easy to wipe clean.
- Advanced Ceramic Coating- The premium grill plates are covered with a multilayer, nonstick ceramic coating that simplifies cleanup and reduces the need for excess oil and butter. The plates are PTFE- and PFOA-free.
- Removable Plates- The grill plates are completely removable and dishwasher-safe. Cool-touch release features make it easy to handle the plates even if they're still warm. Adjustable Cooking Angle & 2 waffle plates
|Coleman Classic Propane Stove
Lowest new price: $42.88
Lowest used price: $38.59
List price: $49.99
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner on a dependable stove that packs up easily with the Coleman Classic Propane Stove. Just light it up and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners and you can be cooking over 20,000 BTUs of power in no time. The cooking surface offers plenty of room to fit a 12-in. and 10-in. pan simultaneously. Meanwhile, the PerfectFlow pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. WindBlock panels help shield your flame from wind, and they adjust if you need to fit a larger pan. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup.
Long the authority on propane camping stoves, Coleman steps up to the plate again with its two-burner PerfectFlow stove. Coleman's PerfectFlow appliances regulate the pressure of the propane to provide a consistent cooking performance without flaring or flickering. This steady fuel stream holds true even in cold weather, high altitudes, or when the fuel is low.
The stove is equipped with two 10,000 BTU burners, with independently adjustable flames that let you boil water on high (in a mere 4-1/2 minutes) while you simmer chili on low. The fuel is long lasting as well: with just a single propane fuel cylinder (sold separately), you can use both burners on high for up to an hour--more than enough time to prepare a weekend's worth of meals. Plus, the stove includes Coleman's Windblock side panels, which not only shields the burners for maximum heat, but also adjusts outward to accommodate larger pot sizes. Propane stoves are perfect for almost any social outdoor activity, including camping, hunting, tailgating, and backyard cookouts. The PerfectFlow stove measures 23.25 by 5.5 by 14.75 inches (W x H x D) when closed and carries a three-year warranty.
This Coleman propane stove sports 2 independently adjustable 10,000 BTU burners.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a "no light, no pay" clause--a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked--and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company's current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won't deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
- Wind BlockTM panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlowTM technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeatTM technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
- 3-year limited warranty
|Hamilton Beach 25360 Indoor Flavor/Searing Grill
Lowest new price: $59.00
Lowest used price: $53.10
List price: $89.99
Brand: Hamilton Beach
Dark clouds threatening to ruin your backyard barbecue? Don't worry - just move the party inside and cook up your hamburgers, hot dogs, and more with the Hamilton Beach Searing Grill. This countertop grill is perfect for all types of meat, vegetables, and more. The non-stick cooking grid quickly gets rocket hot for searing and is removable for easy cleaning. Different heat settings let you tailor the piece to more tender meats, such as tuna. For moist, delicious meals, there's no better tool than this searing grill. Temperature controlled electric grill. Non-stick surface. Power and pre-heated indicator lights. High temperature sear for locking in flavors. Drip tray included. dishwasher-safe. Dimensions: 16.73W x 12.4D x 6.81H in..
- Indoor Grill that delivers Outdoor Grill Results
- High Heat Searing Capability
- Adjustable Temperature Control
- Non-Stick Plate, Indicator Lights
- Extra-Large Drip Tray, Removable Hood, Plate and Drip Tray are Dishwasher Safe
- OXO Good Grips Electric Grill and Panini Press Brush
- Anpro DT-10 Instant Read Digital Cooking Meat Thermometer with Long Probe for Food, Meat, Candy and Bath Water - Black
- George Foreman 3-Pack Grill Cleaning Sponges, GFSP3
- Habor Instant Read Meat Thermometer, Accurate Cooking Thermometer Electronic Kitchen Thermometer with Digital LCD, Fordable Long Probe for Food Christmas Turkey, Candy, Cake, Milk, BBQ Grill Smokers
- Mane Brand Premium Beard Brush And Comb Set - Bamboo & Natural Firm Boar Bristle Grooming & Shaping Kit - Best Mens Palm 360 Wave Brush Distributes Oils and Straightens Beard & Mustache Hair
- Hamilton Beach 25331 Super Sear 100-Square-Inch Nonstick Indoor Searing Grill
- Kitchen Utensil Set - 23 Nylon Cooking Utensils - Kitchen Utensils with Spatula - Kitchen Gadgets Cookware Set - Best Kitchen Tool Set Gift by HomeHero
- T-fal FR3900 Triple Basket Deep Fryer with Stainless Steel Removable Pot and Professional Heating Element, 4-Liter, Stainless Steel
- Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill
- Gideon™ Powerful Vibrating Massager Seat Cushion for Back, Shoulder and Thighs with Heat Therapy / 8-Massaging Programs - Massage, Relax, Sooth and Relieve Thigh, Shoulder and Back Pain
|George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B
Lowest new price: $74.99
Lowest used price: $63.74
List price: $86.99
Brand: George Foreman
Hope you’re hungry! (And have lots of friends!) The George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill has room for over 15 servings of delicious meats, veggies, kabobs, desserts, and more! Plus, it’s right there in the name and it’s totally true—you can use this grill just as easily outdoors as you can indoors. It’s made possible by the removable grill stand that’s sturdy on the patio and can be removed for countertop grilling. Add in the durable nonstick coating and the patented fat-removing slope, and you’ve got the power to create large, tasty portions of everyone’s favorites with simple cleanup, to boot. What—and where—will you grill.
Grilling really can't get much easier than this. After assembling the grill (which takes only a few minutes), simply plug it in and allow about 10 minutes to fully preheat the surface while you gather your steaks, kebabs, or whatever's to be grilled. The electric heat has an adjustable range from low (for keeping food warm) to high (for searing steaks). The nonstick grill surface not only means you can use a minimum of added fat, but it also makes cleanup a cinch. The surface has a subtle slope, with channels that draw accumulated fat or other liquids into a tray just below the surface. The high domed and vented lid helps create a circular flow of hot air to ensure even cooking--particularly important for a large roast or whole chicken.
The grill can be placed either directly on a tabletop or atop its pedestal. On its own, the grill surface stands about 6 inches high; with the pedestal, it stands about 2-1/2 feet high, not counting the domed lid. The pedestal is plenty sturdy for cooking, but the grill still seems a bit top-heavy, so pay special attention if grilling in a high-traffic area or near kids. Because of the easy electric heat, this grill can be used outdoors or indoors--when using it indoors, though, be prepared for potential spattering, steam, or other side effects of cooking. --Cynthia Nims
- 15+ Servings - It's tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There's a lot to love about this nonstick coating; it's durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand - Don't let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling; the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
- Adjustable Temperature Control - The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved - Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do because the fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
|Blackstone 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station - 4-burner - Propane Fueled - Restaurant Grade - Professional Quality
Lowest new price: $190.00
Lowest used price: $209.95
List price: $369.99
As outdoor enthusiasts and founders of BLACKSTONE we dreamed of a quality outdoor griddle and/or grill that could cook for large groups and families. In 2005 we made our vision a reality by creating BLACKSTONE PRODUCTS. We then launched the 36” BLACKSTONE griddle that is still popular for backyard cooking and which brings families and friends together for fun and food. Our spectrum of gas griddles and gas grills are popular for backyard living, a BBQ, recreational cooking or commercial grade cooking. Since then, the company has expanded dramatically and created a brand new look as well as a large new line of durable rugged innovative and portable cooking innovations including an outdoor pizza oven and the ever so easy to transport and set-up DASH – and our products will last a lifetime. By using the latest technologies available and complementing them with our own innovations, we feel we have the leading edge on the market in our categories. Our products are designed and engineered in the USA by people who are avid users and live to entertain outside – at home, in the tailgater parking lot or just about anywhere. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and how well they function while keeping the prices very affordable. We have assembled a strong and enthusiastic team with the utmost passion for BLACKSTONE and outdoor cooking including excellent engineers, intelligent industrial designers and uniquely creative graphic artists. We have the capability to make any adjustments to our current lines or create new units all together, tailored around your needs in a very short time in contrast to our larger entrenched old-school competitors. So look forward to future innovations from BLACKSTONE sooner than later. We are more than just another outdoor cooking appliance company that only focuses on the numbers and overlooks the end users by neglecting quality or deferring to accountants. We are here to stay and hope you enjoy BLACKSTONE products as much as we do.
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING - **replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back** - 36" x 20" means 720sq inches of flat top grilling. Perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner - cook everything from eggs and pancakes to quesadillas and grilled cheese to steak and potatoes including Teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf and two side shelves for food storage and prep.
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION - Simple and easy to assemble, you'll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches, this grill includes an easy start, battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go, take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors.
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE - easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels.
- DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY - This Blackstone Grill is built to last with a powder coated black steel frame, stainless steel burners and thick cold rolled steel cooktop which is simple to clean making post-meal cleanup a breeze.
- CONTROLLABLE HEAT ZONES - four independently controlled 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners make a total of 60,000 BTUs controlled low to high for versatile cooking options. Propane fueled by a standard 20lb tank with an accommodating tank storage tucked nicely under the left side shelf.
|Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Grill LXE
Lowest new price: $127.99
Lowest used price: $77.42
List price: $189.99
Show off your grilling skills on camping trips, on picnics, and at tailgating parties with the Coleman RoadTrip LXE Portable Propane Grill. This outdoor grill combines a collapsible, portable design with convenient features that facilitate grilling in tough conditions. The grill's individually adjustable dual burners each blast out 10,000 BTUs of heat, giving you enough cooking power to prepare a wide range of foods, from grilled veggies to thick slabs of steak. The Swaptop interchangeable design allows you to switch out the grill grates for a griddle top or stove gate (both sold separately), while the Instastart ignition allows you to light the burners by simply pushing a button. Ideal for summer cookouts, this portable gas grill also excels in chilly conditions thanks to PerfectFlow technology, which helps ensure steady heat output. Storage tables on both sides of the grill provide easy access to ingredients and utensils and fold away easily. With its 285-square-inch cooktop, this grill offers a large cooking surface area without sacrificing portability. Its collapsible stand sets up in seconds and folds up for compact storage, while its large handle and wheels make the grill easy to transport. And thanks to its porcelain-coated cast iron grates and removable grease tray, this camp grill is easy to clean.
Take the convenience, efficiency, and versatility of the household barbecue grill on the road this summer with the clever Roadtrip Grill LXE from Coleman. Whereas other portable liquid propane grills are petite and tabletop in design, the Roadtrip LXE is a full-size grill with collapsible scissor legs for countertops or travel. This 36-inch grill features 285 square inches of cooking space, ideal for toting to the beach or just into the driveway a small block party. Two 10,000 BTU burners cook meats evenly. Independent control knobs allow users to adjust temperatures on either burner for flexibility.
The grill comes equipped with two warp-resistant cast-iron grill grates, coated in porcelain for cleaning convenience. Two side tables attach to the grill's sides for extra preparation space and store neatly under the grill. A grease tray catches drippings, sliding out for cleaning. The grill is outfitted with an Instastart electronic ignition. The grill affixes to a standard 16.4-ounce disposable propane cylinder, or can be hooked up to a 20-pound tank with an additional accessory purchase. Burning on high with a propane cylinder, the grill operates for 2.1 hours, while low settings allow operation for up to 4.5 hours. A heavy-duty vitreous lid cased in painted steel contains flames to reduce hazard while barring access to bugs and debris. The collapsible legs feature two wheels on one end and a wide handle on the other for towing. To clean the cooking surface, use mild detergents and avoid steel wool. Coleman offers several interchangeable Roadtrip cooking surfaces, including a stovetop and griddle, for separate purchase. This grill requires assembly. Coleman offers a limited five-year warranty for this item. Collapsed, the grill measures 36 by 22 by 13 inches with a shipping weight of 60 pounds. Propane is not included. --Jessica Reuling
- Portable propane grill ideal for tailgating, picnicking, and camping
- Delivers 20,000 BTUs of heat across 285 square inches of grilling surface
- Swaptop interchangeable cooktops allow you to switch grill grates out for griddle and stove grates (sold separately)
- Instastart button ignites grill without the need for a match or lighter
- Collapsible design is easy to transport and fits into most car trunks
- East to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling; Sets up in seconds
- Easy-to-clean, cast-iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
- PerfectFlow Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
- Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in.(1838.7 sq. cm) with two cast-iron, porcelain coated grill grates included
- 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner; powered by 16.4-oz. propane cylinders
|Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel TableTop Propane Gas Grill, Perfect for tailgating,camping or any outdoor event
Lowest new price: $74.88
List price: $129.99
Brand: Smoke Hollow
This portable stainless steel table top gas grill is built for the BBQ-grillers on the go. The long-lasting stainless steel construction allows you to enjoy outdoor cooking wherever you enjoy it most - on picnics, camping, boating, tailgating or even in your own backyard. The compact design, with locking lid, folding legs and large front carry handle makes this grill very portable and easy to transport or store. The grill operates on small, disposable one-pound propane cylinders (not included), which are available nationwide as a common camping accessoty item.
- This portable Stainless Steel Table Top Gas Grill is built for BBQ-grillers on the go. The long-lasting stainless steel construction allows you to enjoy outdoor cooking wherever you enjoy it most - on picnics, camping, boating, tailgating or even in your own backyard.
- The compact design, with locking lid, folding legs and large front carry handle make this grill very portable and easy to transport or store
- The grill operates on small, disposable one-pound propane cylinders (not included). But can be easily converted to a 20lb propane bottle by using the Smoke Hollow 205-22 4ft Universal Propane Gas Hose and Adapter (Available on Amazon)
- 205 sq. in. primary Stainless Steel cooking area 105 sq. in. chrome-plated warming rack
- 10,000 BTU Stainless Steel "U" Burner
- Fold-able Stainless Steel legs
- Stainless steel drip tray
- Assembled Size: 27" L x 17" W x 12" H
|Blackstone Portable Table Top Camp Griddle, Gas Grill for Outdoors, Camping, Tailgating
Lowest new price: $82.50
Lowest used price: $57.85
List price: $83.14
The Blackstone Table Top Grill/Griddle is the perfect stove to bring with you to any event or occasion. 260 square inches of cooking spaces allows you to cook multiple things at the same time! Hate doing dishes while camping? No worries with this griddle, simply wipe it off with a paper towel after use and be ready for the next meal! Its convenient size makes it easy to bring with you to the park, camping, hunting, or any get together. Easy to clean and remove grease tray keeps cook top clean. The H style burner provides even heat distribution for optimal cooking across the whole griddle. As outdoor enthusiasts and founders of BLACKSTONE we dreamed of a quality outdoor griddle and/or grill that could cook for large groups and families. In 2005 we made our vision a reality by creating BLACKSTONE PRODUCTS. We then launched the 36" BLACKSTONE griddle that is still popular for backyard cooking and which brings families and friends together for fun and food. Our spectrum of gas griddles and gas grills are popular for backyard living, a BBQ, recreational cooking or commercial grade cooking. Since then, the company has expanded dramatically and created a brand new look as well as a large new line of durable rugged innovative and portable cooking innovations including an outdoor pizza oven and the ever so easy to transport and set-up DASH - and our products will last a lifetime. By using the latest technologies available and complementing them with our own innovations, we feel we have the leading edge on the market in our categories. Our products are designed and engineered in the USA by people who are avid users and live to entertain outside - at home, in the tailgater parking lot or just about anywhere. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and how well they function while keeping the prices very affordable. We have assembled a strong and enthusiastic team with the utmost passion for BLACKSTONE and outdoor cooking including excellent engineers, intelligent industrial designers and uniquely creative graphic artists. We have the capability to make any adjustments to our current lines or create new units all together, tailored around your needs in a very short time in contrast to our larger entrenched old-school competitors. Look forward to future innovations from BLACKSTONE sooner than later. We are more than just another outdoor cooking appliance company that only focuses on the numbers and overlooks the end users by neglecting quality or deferring to accountants. We are here to stay and hope you enjoy BLACKSTONE products as much as we do.
- This premium Blackstone grilling product offers 260 square inches (15.25in x 17in) of heavy duty cooking surface for versatility and durability
- Take the hassle out of cooking outdoors with easy storing - simply turn the griddle top upside down for space saving convenience
- Blackstone makes cleanup a breeze with this table top gas griddle, simple wipe it off with a paper towel. No fuss cooking allows you more time to enjoy the outdoors
- This grill has a stainless steel "H" burner that heats up fast! The "H" shape offers even heat distribution and fast cooking with a 12,000 BTU heat output
- Built with an easy to use igniter it also uses convenient 1 pound propane bottles for fuel - the perfect stove and camping grill for, tail gating, road trips, hunting and everyday outdoor use
- Blackstone 17 Inch Table Top Griddle Carry Bag and Cover
- Blackstone 5 Piece Professional Grade Grill Griddle BBQ Tool Kit with FREE Recipe Book - 2 Spatulas, 1 Chopper Scrapper and 2 Bottles - Great for Flat Top Cooking, Camping and Tailgating
- DozyAnt 4 Feet Propane Adapter Hose 1 lb to 20 lb Converter Replacement for QCC1/Type1 Tank Connects 1 LB Bulk Portable Appliance to 20 lb Propane Tank - CSA Certified
- Blackstone Signature Accessories - 12" Round Basting Cover - Cheese Melting Dome and Steaming Cover - Best for Use in Flat Top Griddle Grill Cooking Indoor or Outdoor
- Char-Broil 4-Foot Hose and Adapter
- Onlyfire Multi-purpose Grill and Griddle Spatula Set Fits for Blackstone Grill, Camp Chef Flat Top Grill and Other Grills
- Bellemain Stainless Steel Cheese Melting Dome
- Monbix PP-70707 Griddle Accessories, 7 Piece, Stainless Steel Grill Set, The Upgrade BBQ Tools Set with Waterproof Apron, and The Newly-Designed Belt Bag Great for Storage and Carrying Around
- 6-Piece Professional Grade Stainless Steel BBQ Grill and Griddle Spatula Set Great for Blackstone, Camp Chef and Other Flat Top Griddles (2 Spatulas, 1 Chopper Scrapper, 1 Tong, 2 Condiment Bottles)
- Blackstone Grill and Griddle Breakfast Tool Kit With Pancake Batter dispenser, Egg Rings and Bacon Press
|Char-Broil Performance 475 4-Burner Cart Liquid Propane Gas Grill- Stainless
Lowest new price: $187.24
Lowest used price: $164.08
List price: $229.99
Grilling great food for family and guests made easy with the Performance 475 from Char-Broil. The four stainless steel top-ported burners are built to last, and deliver 36,000-BTUs of heat across 475 square inches of primary cooking space and the 175 square inch swing-away rack. The 10,000-BTU lidded side burner can be used to prepare sides or sauces, and the lid folds down to provide additional work space when not in use. Rust-resistant, porcelain-coated, cast iron grates, help prevent food from sticking and make cleaning simpler. Features a removable grease pan for easy removal and cleaning, electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups and a lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control. Large metal side shelves provide ample work space and the stainless steel lid, handle and control panel provide style and durability. The Performance 475 is a cart style grill, meaning that it sits on two stationary feet and two 7-inch wheels, which provide easy mobility, and stability once in place. Assembled dimensions: 53.1-inches W x 25.8-inches L x 45-inches H.
- 4-Burner, 36,000-BTU Cart-Style Gas Grill with 10,000-BTU Lidded Side Burner
- 475 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 175 square inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing-away rack
- Stainless steel lid, handle and control panel add style and durability.
- Removable grease pan for quick and simple cleaning; Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth; Lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control.
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups. Large metal side shelves offer work and prep space.
- Char-Broil 3-4 Burner Performance Grill Cover
- Culina Grilling/ BBQ Tool Set. 8-pc. Stainless Steel. Soft Touch Handle
- Char-Broil 3-4 Burner Rip-Stop Cover
- Elite BBQ Grill Tools Set - Stainless Steel Grilling Tools - BBQ Accessories - 5 Piece Barbecue Tool Gift Set w/ BBQ Spatula, Tongs, Knife, Fork, Cleaning Brush - BBQ Set - Barbeque Grill Accessories
- Chefs Basics Select Stainless Steel BBQ Set (18-Piece)
- Tadge Goods BBQ Grill Cover w/ Handles (58” Black) Waterproof, Weather Resistant, Heavy Duty | Large Universal Fit with Velcro Secure Straps | Gas, Charcoal, Electric
- Grillman Premium (58 Inch) BBQ Grill Cover, Heavy-Duty Gas Grill Cover For Weber, Brinkmann, Char Broil etc. Rip-Proof , UV & Water-Resistant
Page 1 of 571
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.