|Browse by Catagory:
Lanterns & Torches
Grill & Fryer Sets
Grills & Smokers
Natural Gas Grills
Outdoor Tabletop Grills
Outdoor Cooking Tools & Accessories
Woks & Wok Accessories
Bird Feeders & Accessories
Other Wildlife Feeders
Home & Garden
Grills & Smokers
|Coleman Classic Propane Stove
Lowest new price: $32.99
Lowest used price: $49.00
List price: $32.99
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner on a dependable stove that packs up easily with the Coleman Classic Propane Stove. Just light it up and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners and you can be cooking over 20,000 BTUs of power in no time. The cooking surface offers plenty of room to fit a 12-in. and 10-in. pan simultaneously. Meanwhile, the PerfectFlow pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. WindBlock panels help shield your flame from wind, and they adjust if you need to fit a larger pan. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup.
Long the authority on propane camping stoves, Coleman steps up to the plate again with its two-burner PerfectFlow stove. Coleman's PerfectFlow appliances regulate the pressure of the propane to provide a consistent cooking performance without flaring or flickering. This steady fuel stream holds true even in cold weather, high altitudes, or when the fuel is low.
The stove is equipped with two 10,000 BTU burners, with independently adjustable flames that let you boil water on high (in a mere 4-1/2 minutes) while you simmer chili on low. The fuel is long lasting as well: with just a single propane fuel cylinder (sold separately), you can use both burners on high for up to an hour--more than enough time to prepare a weekend's worth of meals. Plus, the stove includes Coleman's Windblock side panels, which not only shields the burners for maximum heat, but also adjusts outward to accommodate larger pot sizes. Propane stoves are perfect for almost any social outdoor activity, including camping, hunting, tailgating, and backyard cookouts. The PerfectFlow stove measures 23.25 by 5.5 by 14.75 inches (W x H x D) when closed and carries a three-year warranty.
This Coleman propane stove sports 2 independently adjustable 10,000 BTU burners.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a "no light, no pay" clause--a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked--and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company's current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won't deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
|Blackstone 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station - 4-burner - Propane Fueled - Restaurant Grade - Professional Quality
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $369.99
As outdoor enthusiasts and founders of BLACKSTONE we dreamed of a quality outdoor griddle and/or grill that could cook for large groups and families. In 2005 we made our vision a reality by creating BLACKSTONE PRODUCTS. We then launched the 36” BLACKSTONE griddle that is still popular for backyard cooking and which brings families and friends together for fun and food. Our spectrum of gas griddles and gas grills are popular for backyard living, a BBQ, recreational cooking or commercial grade cooking. Since then, the company has expanded dramatically and created a brand new look as well as a large new line of durable rugged innovative and portable cooking innovations including an outdoor pizza oven and the ever so easy to transport and set-up DASH – and our products will last a lifetime. By using the latest technologies available and complementing them with our own innovations, we feel we have the leading edge on the market in our categories. Our products are designed and engineered in the USA by people who are avid users and live to entertain outside – at home, in the tailgater parking lot or just about anywhere. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and how well they function while keeping the prices very affordable. We have assembled a strong and enthusiastic team with the utmost passion for BLACKSTONE and outdoor cooking including excellent engineers, intelligent industrial designers and uniquely creative graphic artists. We have the capability to make any adjustments to our current lines or create new units all together, tailored around your needs in a very short time in contrast to our larger entrenched old-school competitors. So look forward to future innovations from BLACKSTONE sooner than later. We are more than just another outdoor cooking appliance company that only focuses on the numbers and overlooks the end users by neglecting quality or deferring to accountants. We are here to stay and hope you enjoy BLACKSTONE products as much as we do. You may receive a rear grease or a front grease drain.
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING - With 720sq inches of flat top grilling, this griddle is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cook eggs, pancakes, quesadillas, grilled cheese, steak, potatoes, teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf and two side shelves for food storage and prep
- DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY - This Blackstone Grill is built to last with a powder coated black steel frame, stainless steel burners and thick cold rolled steel cooktop. Super simple to clean, making post-meal cleanup a breeze
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE - Easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels
- CONTROLLABLE HEAT ZONES - Four independently controlled 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners make a total of 60,000 BTUs controlled low to high for versatile cooking options. Propane fueled by a standard 20lb tank with an accommodating tank storage tucked nicely under the left side shelf
- REPLACE YOUR STANDARD GRILL - Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back! This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you'll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches; This grill includes an easy start, battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go! Take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors
|Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable Grill
Lowest new price: $29.99
Lowest used price: $49.99
List price: $39.99
If you want to grill in the wild, at the shore, or wherever the party is happening, then you're in luck. Weber Go-Anywhere Grills live up to both their name and their fame: Weber quality in a portable package.
Perfect for cookouts, tailgate parties, and car camping, Weber's Smokey Joe Silver grill is the classic traveling grill. With its 14-1/2-inch-diameter grate, the Smokey Joe Silver easily cooks three steaks at a time or twice as many burgers. The porcelain-enameled bowl and lid resist rust and deliver even heat. To top it off, Weber throws in a 31-page owner's guide filled with cooking tips and time-tested recipes for grilling everything from pork chops to bratwurst to Cornish hens.
- The Weber Smokey Joe charcoal grill is an ideal portable grill for cookouts, tailgate parties, and car camping
- The glass reinforced nylon handle allows you to easily remove the lid as needed
- The cooking grate measures 14-1/2-inch diameter and is triple nickel-plated
- The porcelain enameled coating prevents rust and fading
- 10-year limited warranty
|Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Lowest new price: $89.21
Lowest used price: $75.83
List price: $129.99
The Char-Broil classic 2B 280 is a two burner gas grill that delivers 20,000 BTU's of heat & a 280 square" cooking surface to accomodate large meals with ease. The primary cooking surface measures" wide x" deep, for a total of 280 square" of cooking space. The grates are porcelain-coated, making them rust-resistant & easy to both cook on & clean. The classic 280 offers 2 metal side shelves, which are durable & provide much needed work & prep space, each measuring" wide x" deep. The grills sits on two fixed' & two 6-inch wheels, for both portability & stability. Features piezo ignition for fast & reliable startups, & in-line stainless steel burners which are built to last. The steel lid & firebox are both porcelain-coated, making the Char-Broil classic 280 capable of withstanding the weather & elements.Assembled Dimensions(inches): 16.9 x 17.7 x 26
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance;Assembly Required
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches l providing extra storage and prep space
- Piezo ignition system for fast and reliable startups. Cooking System: Convectional
|Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel TableTop Propane Gas Grill, Perfect for tailgating,camping or any outdoor event
Lowest new price: $91.99
List price: $129.99
Brand: Smoke Hollow
This portable stainless steel table top gas grill is built for the BBQ-grillers on the go. The long-lasting stainless steel construction allows you to enjoy outdoor cooking wherever you enjoy it most - on picnics, camping, boating, tailgating or even in your own backyard. The compact design, with locking lid, folding legs and large front carry handle makes this grill very portable and easy to transport or store. The grill operates on small, disposable one-pound propane cylinders (not included), which are available nationwide as a common camping accessoty item.
- This portable Stainless Steel Table top gas grill is built for bbq-grillers on the go. The long-lasting Stainless Steel construction allows you to enjoy outdoor cooking wherever you enjoy it most - on picnics, camping, boating, Tailgating or even in your own backyard.
- The compact design, with locking lid, Folding legs and large front carry handle make this grill very portable and easy to transport or store
- The grill operates on Small, disposable one-pound propane cylinders (not included). but can be easily converted to a 20Lb propane bottle by using the smoke hollow 205 4ft universal propane gas hose and adapter (available on )
- 205 sq. In. Primary Stainless Steel cooking area 105 sq. In. Chrome-plated warming rack
- 10, 000 BTU Stainless Steel "U" burner. Grates: Stainless Steel wire. Lid: double layer Stainless Steel
- Fold-able Stainless Steel legs
- Stainless Steel drip tray
- Assembled size: 27" L x 17" w x 12" H
|Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
Lowest new price: $99.00
List price: $99.70
Immerse yourself in the sound of crackling briquettes and the rich, inviting smell of smoke. Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all - the Original Kettle. Invented by Weber's founder, and loved around the world. This is the essence of charcoal grilling.
Grilling powerhouse with plated steel cooking grate and 2 convenient wheels that make movement a snap. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
Hinged cooking grate makes it easy to add briquets. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system makes cleanup hassle-free. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
No-rust aluminum vent provides the proper airflow for perfect grilling. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
Stainless-steel One-Touch cleaning system and the removable high-capacity ash catcher make cleanup hassle-free. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
Weber One-Touch Charcoal Kettle
Easy Does It
Weber's legendary charcoal grills have become a backyard icon. Just pick a size, pick a color, and get ready to inspire neighborhood-wide envy.
Weber's Original Charcoal Grilling System
At Weber they believe that grilling should be as fun as it is flavorful. Self-proclaimed perfectionists, they've dedicated themselves to that standard since 1952 when they made their first charcoal kettle. That's because they know that when you've got friends and family hovering around the grill, hungry for that unmistakable charcoal flavor, the last thing you want to contend with is shoddy construction or burnt food. So Weber did their homework, designing products that won't let you down. The result? Grills that don't require an engineering degree to assemble, last for many long years of dependable service and--most importantly--deliver exceptionally delicious grilled results every time.
Bowl and Lid
Weber kettles combine traditional design with innovation in production. Made of steel and coated with porcelain enamel, the bowl and lid are formed exactly right to allow heat to circulate around the inside of the grill for even cooking. The porcelain enamel is baked on at approximately 1500 degrees F ensuring that your grill will not only withstand the heat of many cookings, but also resist rust- and burn-through. In addition, the smooth, hard-wearing surface makes cleanup easy.
Closed-lid cooking is a signature of Weber products. The damper system created by Weber allows for control of the heat inside the unit without lifting the lid. Simply adjusting the damper provides temperatures low enough to smoke food for hours or high enough the sear steaks. Made of rust-resistant aluminum and placed just so in the lid, the damper is as durable as it is functional
Every Weber charcoal cooking grate provides ample cooking area for any meal. Made of heavy-duty plated steel, these cooking grates are durable and easy to clean, and they can hold enough heat to give you beautiful sear marks. The hinged grates have an area on either side that lifts to allow access to the fuel without lifting the whole grate or removing food from the grill. Adding or adjusting charcoal is hassle free and easy.
The Weber charcoal grate has what it takes to withstand the heat of any charcoal fire. Made of heavy-duty plated steel, these durable grates won't warp or burn through. Additionally, they give you enough space for a direct set-up or an indirect set-up. Weber charcoal grates give you the flexibility to cook the way you want.
One-Touch Cleaning System
The One-Touch cleaning system makes cleanup hassle free. As you rotate the handle, the three blades in the bowl move ash through the vents in the bowl and down into the ash catcher. The aluminum ash catcher lifts out for easy ash disposal and cleaning. The fully enclosed ash catcher keeps ashes from blowing around and is easily detached for quick and clean ash removal. This not only makes cleaning out the bowl a breeze but also helps keep you cooking longer by preventing the build-up of ashes that blocks vents and suffocates the fire.
In addition to providing a quick and easy way to clean the bowl, the One-Touch cleaning system also acts as a second damper. The same vents that allow ash to fall easily out of the bowl help bring oxygen up to the fire. Closing the One-Touch cleaning system and the top damper allow you to choke out the fire easily.
22.5-Inch Silver One-Touch Charcoal Kettle Grill
As part of the One-Touch series, the 22.5-inch Silver kettle grill provides a plated-steel cooking grate that measures 22-1/2 inches in diameter for 363 square inches of total cooking space. The sleek unit also features a heavy-gauge porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with glass-reinforced nylon handles, rust-resistant vents, durable all-weather wheels, and an aluminum ash catcher. Best of all, the grill's aluminized-steel One-Touch cleaning system allows you to empty the ash in seconds without getting your hands dirty. Overall, the grill measures 22-1/2 inches long by 25 inches wide by 38-1/2 inches high and carries a 10-year limited warranty.
Note: Images shown above are of the Weber One-Touch Charcoal Kettle series in Black; features illustrated vary by model.
What is Weber T.I.P.S.?
When George Stephen created the first Weber grill, he wanted to be able to bring his family together for a good meal. He insisted on a product that would exceed customers' expectations.
In the years since then, the Weber name has become synonymous with backyard barbecues and the family, friends, and good times that go with them. At Weber, they continue that tradition of excellence in everything they do from the development of new grills and accessories to the services they provide to customer and dealers.
From the very beginning, Weber revolutionized backyard grilling. Since then, they have continued to develop products that enhance the grilling experience. From the original kettle with heat controlling dampers to electronic temperature controls and Flavorizer bars, Weber continues to be at the forefront of modern grilling, making the backyard a part of your kitchen.
Weber grills have been and will continue to be the true definition of performance in backyard grilling. Whether you're cooking a basic burger or an extensive meal, Weber grills are designed and engineered to give you the best performance every time.
Service is of the utmost importance at Weber. Their Customer and Dealer Service associates work every day to ensure that their customers and dealers have the support they need.
2012 Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grills
| || |
|Color / Item ||Black 441001 ||Black 741001 ||Black 451001 ||Black 751001 ||Dark Blue 758001 ||Green 757001 ||Black 781001 ||Black 1361001 |
|Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|Plated-steel cooking grate ||• ||• || || || || |
|Plated-steel hinged cooking grate || || ||• ||• || ||• |
|Stainless-steel hinged cooking grate || || || || ||• || |
|Built-in thermometer || || || || ||• ||• |
|Total cooking area (square inches) ||240 ||363 ||240 ||363 ||508 ||363 |
|Heavy-duty steel cart frame || || || || || ||• |
|Thermoset work tables || || || || || ||2 |
|Aluminized-steel One-Touch cleaning system ||• ||• ||• ||• || ||•|
|Stainless-steel One-Touch cleaning system || || || || ||• || |
|Aluminum ash catcher ||• ||• || || || || |
|Removable, aluminum high-capacity ash catcher || || ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|Wire bottom shelf || || || || || ||• |
|Rust-resistant vents ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 |
|Glass-reinforced nylon handles ||2 ||2 ||3 ||3 ||3 ||2 |
|Durable all-weather wheels ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 || || |
|Durable all-weather wheels with full wheel hubs || || || || ||2 ||2 |
|Char-Basket charcoal fuel holders || || || || || ||2 |
|Tool hooks || || || || || ||6 |
|Tuck-Away lid holder || || || || ||• ||• |
|Owner's guide ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|Limited warranty ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|Charcoal (sold separately) ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|LxWxH (inches) ||18.5 x 23 x 35 ||22.5 x 25 x 38.5 ||18.5 x 25 x 35 ||22.5 x 27 x 38.5 ||24.4 x 32 x 42.3 ||26 x 50.1 x 41.2 |
- Kettle Grill With 363 Square Inches Of Total Cooking Space
- 22-Inch-Diameter Plated-Steel Cooking Grate; Rust-Resistant Vents
- Porcelain-Enameled Bowl And Lid With Glass-Reinforced Nylon Handles and heat shield
- Aluminum Ash Catcher; Aluminized-Steel One-Touch Cleaning System
- Measures 22- Inches Long By 25 Inches Wide By 38-1/2 Inches High; 10-Year Limited Warranty
|Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill
Lowest new price: $49.99
List price: $54.99
This Weber charcoal go-anywhere grill is solidly engineered with no nuts or bolts. The pivoting legs lock lid in place for carrying and it stows away nicely in a tight space. Grill features a porcelain-enamel bowl and lid, and 160-sq.-ft. total cooking space. Porcelain enamel, steel and nylon. Made in USA. 14-1/4Hx12-1/4Wx21L".
Weber's Go-Anywhere charcoal grill makes a great companion for camping and tailgate parties. This compact unit has a surprisingly generous grilling area--large enough to fit four medium steaks. You can lock the lid into place with the pivoting legs and carry this lightweight grill around in one hand. Built-in lid hangers allow you to rest the lid on the side of the grill to create an effective barrier against the wind. The triple-nickel-coated steel grate is easy to clean, and the porcelain-enameled steel lid and cooking box are built to last.
- Rectangular plated steel cooking grate is included, providing 160 sq. in. of grilling surface area
- Plated steel legs maneuver to secure lid in place for transport
- Product Dimensions : 12.2(L) x 21(W) x 14.5(H) inches. Heat Thermometer: No. Grill Light Included: No
- Lid includes a glass-reinforced nylon handle that stays cool during cooking, 2 adjustable dampers regulate the flow of air, each with 3 vent holes
- The porcelain enameled coating prevents rust and fading
- The Weber Gas Go-Anywhere charcoal grill makes a great companion for camping and tailgate parties
- The porcelain enameled coating prevents rust and fading, Product Dimensions : 14.5" (H) x 21"(W) x 12.25"(L) Inches
- Pivoting legs lock the lid in place for add safety
- This grill offers 160-square-inches of cooking surface on the triple nickel-plated cooking grate
- Packs away nicely in a tight space
|Char-Broil Deluxe Portable Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Lowest new price: $36.84
List price: $39.99
Food just tastes better when it's cooked outdoors. Portable grills provide you with flexibility; are you going camping? Pack some steaks for the grill. Do you like to tailgate? Try cooking some brats on a portable grill. Renting a lake house without a grill? No worries you've got a mobile grilling companion to rely on. You'll never have to cook indoors again because this grill goes where you do - simple and lightweight at only 10 lbs, with folding legs and a securely latching lid, this Gas Tabletop is a perfectly transportable grill. But don't let its size fool you: 190 square inches of primary cooking surface on porcelain-coated wire grates means you've got space to grill mouth-watering burgers or tasty hotdogs for more than a carload of friends! With convenient push-button ignition, the stainless steel burner yields 11,000 BTUs of delicious power, heating up quickly to grill your fish, chicken, vegetables, and more whenever you want, wherever you go. A convenient hook enables you to hang the lid close at hand while you grill, keeping things simple while you're enjoying the great outdoors. When it's time to go home, packing up is hassle-free - the legs fold over the top of the grill to lock the lid in place, and heat-resistant handles mean you don't have to wait for the grill to cool down to move it. Quality rust-resistant steel firebox and lid construction with a durable, high-temperature black porcelain finish helps to extend the life of your grill - plus, the cooking grate is dishwasher safe and a snap to clean. The grill measures 24"L x 12"D x 15"H and is designed for use with 16.4 oz. or 14.1 oz. propane cylinders.
- Designed for on-the-go, anywhere grilling! The legs fold over the top of the grill to lock the lid in place and heat-resistant handles mean you don't have to wait for the grill to cool down to move it
- 190 square inches of cooking surface with 11,000 BTU burner designed for use with 16.4 oz. or 14.1 oz. propane cylinders
- Quality rust-resistant steel firebox and lid construction with high-temperature porcelain finish for prolonged grill life
- Great for grilling and indirect cooking at low temperatures - just close the lid and you'll get even heat and low flare-ups
- Convenient hook allows you to hang the lid while you grill
|George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B
Lowest new price: $79.99
List price: $83.15
Brand: George Foreman
Hope you’re hungry! (And have lots of friends!) The George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill has room for over 15 servings of delicious meats, veggies, kabobs, desserts, and more! Plus, it’s right there in the name and it’s totally true—you can use this grill just as easily outdoors as you can indoors. It’s made possible by the removable grill stand that’s sturdy on the patio and can be removed for countertop grilling. Add in the durable nonstick coating and the patented fat-removing slope, and you’ve got the power to create large, tasty portions of everyone’s favorites with simple cleanup, to boot. What—and where—will you grill.
Grilling really can't get much easier than this. After assembling the grill (which takes only a few minutes), simply plug it in and allow about 10 minutes to fully preheat the surface while you gather your steaks, kebabs, or whatever's to be grilled. The electric heat has an adjustable range from low (for keeping food warm) to high (for searing steaks). The nonstick grill surface not only means you can use a minimum of added fat, but it also makes cleanup a cinch. The surface has a subtle slope, with channels that draw accumulated fat or other liquids into a tray just below the surface. The high domed and vented lid helps create a circular flow of hot air to ensure even cooking--particularly important for a large roast or whole chicken.
The grill can be placed either directly on a tabletop or atop its pedestal. On its own, the grill surface stands about 6 inches high; with the pedestal, it stands about 2-1/2 feet high, not counting the domed lid. The pedestal is plenty sturdy for cooking, but the grill still seems a bit top-heavy, so pay special attention if grilling in a high-traffic area or near kids. Because of the easy electric heat, this grill can be used outdoors or indoors--when using it indoors, though, be prepared for potential spattering, steam, or other side effects of cooking. --Cynthia Nims
- 15+ Servings - It's tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There's a lot to love about this nonstick coating; it's durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand - Don't let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling; the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
- Adjustable Temperature Control - The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved - Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do because the fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
|Weber 1211001 Jumbo Joe 18-Inch Portable Grill
Lowest new price: $59.99
List price: $69.99
Need a larger cooking surface from a portable grill? Tailgaters, campers and all grillers on-the-go will appreciate the Jumbo Joe – an extra large, but still very portable, charcoal grill.
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with a cooking area of 240 square inch
- 18.5-inch diameter plated steel cooking grate
- Rust-resistant aluminum dampers and ash catcher
- One glass-reinforced nylon handle
- Assembled dimensions 19.75-inch by 20.5-inch by 19.75-inch
Page 1 of 251
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.