|Browse by Catagory:
Lanterns & Torches
Grill & Fryer Sets
Grills & Smokers
Natural Gas Grills
Outdoor Tabletop Grills
Outdoor Cooking Tools & Accessories
Woks & Wok Accessories
Bird Feeders & Accessories
Other Wildlife Feeders
Home & Garden
Grills & Smokers
|George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B
Lowest new price: $57.00
Lowest used price: $61.19
List price: $79.00
Brand: George Foreman
Hope you’re hungry! (And have lots of friends!) The George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill has room for over 15 servings of delicious meats, veggies, kabobs, desserts, and more! Plus, it’s right there in the name and it’s totally true—you can use this grill just as easily outdoors as you can indoors. It’s made possible by the removable grill stand that’s sturdy on the patio and can be removed for countertop grilling. Add in the durable nonstick coating and the patented fat-removing slope, and you’ve got the power to create large, tasty portions of everyone’s favorites with simple cleanup, to boot. What—and where—will you grill. Tip-control moisture of foods, to some extent, by opening or closing lid vent. Turn lid handle or vent clockwise to open vent for drier cooking. Turn counterclockwise to hold in moisture for moister meats. Light on temperature control probe will cycle on and off as grill thermostat maintains proper temperature. This is normal operation. Note-condensation may collect on inside of lid when cooking
Grilling really can't get much easier than this. After assembling the grill (which takes only a few minutes), simply plug it in and allow about 10 minutes to fully preheat the surface while you gather your steaks, kebabs, or whatever's to be grilled. The electric heat has an adjustable range from low (for keeping food warm) to high (for searing steaks). The nonstick grill surface not only means you can use a minimum of added fat, but it also makes cleanup a cinch. The surface has a subtle slope, with channels that draw accumulated fat or other liquids into a tray just below the surface. The high domed and vented lid helps create a circular flow of hot air to ensure even cooking--particularly important for a large roast or whole chicken.
The grill can be placed either directly on a tabletop or atop its pedestal. On its own, the grill surface stands about 6 inches high; with the pedestal, it stands about 2-1/2 feet high, not counting the domed lid. The pedestal is plenty sturdy for cooking, but the grill still seems a bit top-heavy, so pay special attention if grilling in a high-traffic area or near kids. Because of the easy electric heat, this grill can be used outdoors or indoors--when using it indoors, though, be prepared for potential spattering, steam, or other side effects of cooking. --Cynthia Nims
- 15+ Servings - It's tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There's a lot to love about this nonstick coating; it's durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand - Don't let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling; the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
- Adjustable Temperature Control - The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved - Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do because the fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
|Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable Grill
Lowest new price: $29.99
Lowest used price: $29.99
List price: $39.99
If you want to grill in the wild, at the shore, or wherever the party is happening, then you're in luck. Weber Go-Anywhere Grills live up to both their name and their fame: Weber quality in a portable package.
Perfect for cookouts, tailgate parties, and car camping, Weber's Smokey Joe Silver grill is the classic traveling grill. With its 14-1/2-inch-diameter grate, the Smokey Joe Silver easily cooks three steaks at a time or twice as many burgers. The porcelain-enameled bowl and lid resist rust and deliver even heat. To top it off, Weber throws in a 31-page owner's guide filled with cooking tips and time-tested recipes for grilling everything from pork chops to bratwurst to Cornish hens.
- Holds up to five burgers made with a Weber burger press
- Compact and lightweight for grilling on the go
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won't rust or peel
- Dampers allow you to easily control the temperature inside your grill
- Durable plated steel cooking grate retains heat and is easy to clean
|Blackstone Table Top Grill - 17 Inch Portable Gas Griddle - Propane Fueled - For Outdoor Cooking While Camping, Tailgating or Picnicking
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $68.82
List price: $129.99
The Blackstone Table Top Grill/Griddle is the perfect stove to bring with you to any event or occasion. 260 square inches of cooking spaces allows you to cook multiple things at the same time! Hate doing dishes while camping? No worries with this griddle, simply wipe it off with a paper towel after use and be ready for the next meal! Its convenient size makes it easy to bring with you to the park, camping, hunting, or any get together. Easy to clean and remove grease tray keeps cook top clean. The H style burner provides even heat distribution for optimal cooking across the whole griddle. As outdoor enthusiasts and founders of BLACKSTONE we dreamed of a quality outdoor griddle and/or grill that could cook for large groups and families. In 2005 we made our vision a reality by creating BLACKSTONE PRODUCTS. We then launched the 36" BLACKSTONE griddle that is still popular for backyard cooking and which brings families and friends together for fun and food. Our spectrum of gas griddles and gas grills are popular for backyard living, a BBQ, recreational cooking or commercial grade cooking. Since then, the company has expanded dramatically and created a brand new look as well as a large new line of durable rugged innovative and portable cooking innovations including an outdoor pizza oven and the ever so easy to transport and set-up DASH - and our products will last a lifetime. By using the latest technologies available and complementing them with our own innovations, we feel we have the leading edge on the market in our categories. Our products are designed and engineered in the USA by people who are avid users and live to entertain outside - at home, in the tailgater parking lot or just about anywhere. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and how well they function while keeping the prices very affordable. We have assembled a strong and enthusiastic team with the utmost passion for BLACKSTONE and outdoor cooking including excellent engineers, intelligent industrial designers and uniquely creative graphic artists. We have the capability to make any adjustments to our current lines or create new units all together, tailored around your needs in a very short time in contrast to our larger entrenched old-school competitors. Look forward to future innovations from BLACKSTONE sooner than later. We are more than just another outdoor cooking appliance company that only focuses on the numbers and overlooks the end users by neglecting quality or deferring to accountants. We are here to stay and hope you enjoy BLACKSTONE products as much as we do.
- CONVENIENT AND PORTABLE - This portable grill is built with an easy to use electric igniter, uses convenient 1 pound propane bottles for fuel, and has a built in grease catcher. Perfect for camping, tailgating, road trips, hunting and everyday outdoor use
- EASY TO STORE - Simply store the griddle top upside down on top of the griddle body after use to save space
- NO HASSLE CLEANUP - Blackstone makes cleanup a breeze with this table top gas griddle; Simply wipe it off with a paper towel. No fuss cooking allows you more time to enjoy the outdoors
- SPACIOUS COOKING SURFACE - This premium Blackstone griddle offers 260 square inches (15.25in x 17in) of heavy duty cooking surface for versatility and durability
- FAST AND EVEN HEATING - This grill has a stainless steel "H" burner that heats up fast! The "H" shape offers even heat distribution and fast cooking with a 12,000 BTU heat output
|Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Lowest new price: $89.21
Lowest used price: $82.97
List price: $129.99
The Char-Broil classic 2B 280 is a two burner gas grill that delivers 20,000 BTU's of heat & a 280 square" cooking surface to accomodate large meals with ease. The primary cooking surface measures" wide x" deep, for a total of 280 square" of cooking space. The grates are porcelain-coated, making them rust-resistant & easy to both cook on & clean. The classic 280 offers 2 metal side shelves, which are durable & provide much needed work & prep space, each measuring" wide x" deep. The grills sits on two fixed' & two 6-inch wheels, for both portability & stability. Features piezo ignition for fast & reliable startups, & in-line stainless steel burners which are built to last. The steel lid & firebox are both porcelain-coated, making the Char-Broil classic 280 capable of withstanding the weather & elements.Assembled Dimensions(inches): 16.9 x 17.7 x 26
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance;Assembly Required
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches l providing extra storage and prep space
- Piezo ignition system for fast and reliable startups. Cooking System: Convectional
|Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Grill LXE
Lowest new price: $114.95
Lowest used price: $97.71
List price: $189.99
Show off your grilling skills on camping trips, on picnics, and at tailgating parties with the Coleman RoadTrip LXE Portable Propane Grill. This outdoor grill combines a collapsible, portable design with convenient features that facilitate grilling in tough conditions. The grill's individually adjustable dual burners each blast out 10,000 BTUs of heat, giving you enough cooking power to prepare a wide range of foods, from grilled veggies to thick slabs of steak. The Swaptop interchangeable design allows you to switch out the grill grates for a griddle top or stove gate (both sold separately), while the Instastart ignition allows you to light the burners by simply pushing a button. Ideal for summer cookouts, this portable gas grill also excels in chilly conditions thanks to PerfectFlow technology, which helps ensure steady heat output. Storage tables on both sides of the grill provide easy access to ingredients and utensils and fold away easily. With its 285-square-inch cooktop, this grill offers a large cooking surface area without sacrificing portability. Its collapsible stand sets up in seconds and folds up for compact storage, while its large handle and wheels make the grill easy to transport. And thanks to its porcelain-coated cast iron grates and removable grease tray, this camp grill is easy to clean.
Take the convenience, efficiency, and versatility of the household barbecue grill on the road this summer with the clever Roadtrip Grill LXE from Coleman. Whereas other portable liquid propane grills are petite and tabletop in design, the Roadtrip LXE is a full-size grill with collapsible scissor legs for countertops or travel. This 36-inch grill features 285 square inches of cooking space, ideal for toting to the beach or just into the driveway a small block party. Two 10,000 BTU burners cook meats evenly. Independent control knobs allow users to adjust temperatures on either burner for flexibility.
The grill comes equipped with two warp-resistant cast-iron grill grates, coated in porcelain for cleaning convenience. Two side tables attach to the grill's sides for extra preparation space and store neatly under the grill. A grease tray catches drippings, sliding out for cleaning. The grill is outfitted with an Instastart electronic ignition. The grill affixes to a standard 16.4-ounce disposable propane cylinder, or can be hooked up to a 20-pound tank with an additional accessory purchase. Burning on high with a propane cylinder, the grill operates for 2.1 hours, while low settings allow operation for up to 4.5 hours. A heavy-duty vitreous lid cased in painted steel contains flames to reduce hazard while barring access to bugs and debris. The collapsible legs feature two wheels on one end and a wide handle on the other for towing. To clean the cooking surface, use mild detergents and avoid steel wool. Coleman offers several interchangeable Roadtrip cooking surfaces, including a stovetop and griddle, for separate purchase. This grill requires assembly. Coleman offers a limited five-year warranty for this item. Collapsed, the grill measures 36 by 22 by 13 inches with a shipping weight of 60 pounds. Propane is not included. --Jessica Reuling
- Portable propane grill ideal for tailgating, picnicking, and camping
- Delivers 20,000 BTUs of heat across 285 square inches of grilling surface
- Swaptop interchangeable cooktops allow you to switch grill grates out for griddle and stove grates (sold separately)
- Instastart button ignites grill without the need for a match or lighter. 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Collapsible design is easy to transport and fits into most car trunks
- East to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling; Sets up in seconds
- Easy-to-clean, cast-iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
- PerfectFlow Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
- Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in.(1838.7 sq. cm) with two cast-iron, porcelain coated grill grates included
- 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner; powered by 16.4-oz. propane cylinders
|Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
Lowest new price: $99.00
List price: $99.70
Immerse yourself in the sound of crackling briquettes and the rich, inviting smell of smoke. Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all - the Original Kettle. Invented by Weber's founder, and loved around the world. This is the essence of charcoal grilling.
Grilling powerhouse with plated steel cooking grate and 2 convenient wheels that make movement a snap. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
Hinged cooking grate makes it easy to add briquets. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system makes cleanup hassle-free. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
No-rust aluminum vent provides the proper airflow for perfect grilling. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
Stainless-steel One-Touch cleaning system and the removable high-capacity ash catcher make cleanup hassle-free. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
Weber One-Touch Charcoal Kettle
Easy Does It
Weber's legendary charcoal grills have become a backyard icon. Just pick a size, pick a color, and get ready to inspire neighborhood-wide envy.
Weber's Original Charcoal Grilling System
At Weber they believe that grilling should be as fun as it is flavorful. Self-proclaimed perfectionists, they've dedicated themselves to that standard since 1952 when they made their first charcoal kettle. That's because they know that when you've got friends and family hovering around the grill, hungry for that unmistakable charcoal flavor, the last thing you want to contend with is shoddy construction or burnt food. So Weber did their homework, designing products that won't let you down. The result? Grills that don't require an engineering degree to assemble, last for many long years of dependable service and--most importantly--deliver exceptionally delicious grilled results every time.
Bowl and Lid
Weber kettles combine traditional design with innovation in production. Made of steel and coated with porcelain enamel, the bowl and lid are formed exactly right to allow heat to circulate around the inside of the grill for even cooking. The porcelain enamel is baked on at approximately 1500 degrees F ensuring that your grill will not only withstand the heat of many cookings, but also resist rust- and burn-through. In addition, the smooth, hard-wearing surface makes cleanup easy.
Closed-lid cooking is a signature of Weber products. The damper system created by Weber allows for control of the heat inside the unit without lifting the lid. Simply adjusting the damper provides temperatures low enough to smoke food for hours or high enough the sear steaks. Made of rust-resistant aluminum and placed just so in the lid, the damper is as durable as it is functional
Every Weber charcoal cooking grate provides ample cooking area for any meal. Made of heavy-duty plated steel, these cooking grates are durable and easy to clean, and they can hold enough heat to give you beautiful sear marks. The hinged grates have an area on either side that lifts to allow access to the fuel without lifting the whole grate or removing food from the grill. Adding or adjusting charcoal is hassle free and easy.
The Weber charcoal grate has what it takes to withstand the heat of any charcoal fire. Made of heavy-duty plated steel, these durable grates won't warp or burn through. Additionally, they give you enough space for a direct set-up or an indirect set-up. Weber charcoal grates give you the flexibility to cook the way you want.
One-Touch Cleaning System
The One-Touch cleaning system makes cleanup hassle free. As you rotate the handle, the three blades in the bowl move ash through the vents in the bowl and down into the ash catcher. The aluminum ash catcher lifts out for easy ash disposal and cleaning. The fully enclosed ash catcher keeps ashes from blowing around and is easily detached for quick and clean ash removal. This not only makes cleaning out the bowl a breeze but also helps keep you cooking longer by preventing the build-up of ashes that blocks vents and suffocates the fire.
In addition to providing a quick and easy way to clean the bowl, the One-Touch cleaning system also acts as a second damper. The same vents that allow ash to fall easily out of the bowl help bring oxygen up to the fire. Closing the One-Touch cleaning system and the top damper allow you to choke out the fire easily.
22.5-Inch Silver One-Touch Charcoal Kettle Grill
As part of the One-Touch series, the 22.5-inch Silver kettle grill provides a plated-steel cooking grate that measures 22-1/2 inches in diameter for 363 square inches of total cooking space. The sleek unit also features a heavy-gauge porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with glass-reinforced nylon handles, rust-resistant vents, durable all-weather wheels, and an aluminum ash catcher. Best of all, the grill's aluminized-steel One-Touch cleaning system allows you to empty the ash in seconds without getting your hands dirty. Overall, the grill measures 22-1/2 inches long by 25 inches wide by 38-1/2 inches high and carries a 10-year limited warranty.
Note: Images shown above are of the Weber One-Touch Charcoal Kettle series in Black; features illustrated vary by model.
What is Weber T.I.P.S.?
When George Stephen created the first Weber grill, he wanted to be able to bring his family together for a good meal. He insisted on a product that would exceed customers' expectations.
In the years since then, the Weber name has become synonymous with backyard barbecues and the family, friends, and good times that go with them. At Weber, they continue that tradition of excellence in everything they do from the development of new grills and accessories to the services they provide to customer and dealers.
From the very beginning, Weber revolutionized backyard grilling. Since then, they have continued to develop products that enhance the grilling experience. From the original kettle with heat controlling dampers to electronic temperature controls and Flavorizer bars, Weber continues to be at the forefront of modern grilling, making the backyard a part of your kitchen.
Weber grills have been and will continue to be the true definition of performance in backyard grilling. Whether you're cooking a basic burger or an extensive meal, Weber grills are designed and engineered to give you the best performance every time.
Service is of the utmost importance at Weber. Their Customer and Dealer Service associates work every day to ensure that their customers and dealers have the support they need.
2012 Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grills
| || |
|Color / Item ||Black 441001 ||Black 741001 ||Black 451001 ||Black 751001 ||Dark Blue 758001 ||Green 757001 ||Black 781001 ||Black 1361001 |
|Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|Plated-steel cooking grate ||• ||• || || || || |
|Plated-steel hinged cooking grate || || ||• ||• || ||• |
|Stainless-steel hinged cooking grate || || || || ||• || |
|Built-in thermometer || || || || ||• ||• |
|Total cooking area (square inches) ||240 ||363 ||240 ||363 ||508 ||363 |
|Heavy-duty steel cart frame || || || || || ||• |
|Thermoset work tables || || || || || ||2 |
|Aluminized-steel One-Touch cleaning system ||• ||• ||• ||• || ||•|
|Stainless-steel One-Touch cleaning system || || || || ||• || |
|Aluminum ash catcher ||• ||• || || || || |
|Removable, aluminum high-capacity ash catcher || || ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|Wire bottom shelf || || || || || ||• |
|Rust-resistant vents ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 |
|Glass-reinforced nylon handles ||2 ||2 ||3 ||3 ||3 ||2 |
|Durable all-weather wheels ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 || || |
|Durable all-weather wheels with full wheel hubs || || || || ||2 ||2 |
|Char-Basket charcoal fuel holders || || || || || ||2 |
|Tool hooks || || || || || ||6 |
|Tuck-Away lid holder || || || || ||• ||• |
|Owner's guide ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|Limited warranty ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|Charcoal (sold separately) ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|LxWxH (inches) ||18.5 x 23 x 35 ||22.5 x 25 x 38.5 ||18.5 x 25 x 35 ||22.5 x 27 x 38.5 ||24.4 x 32 x 42.3 ||26 x 50.1 x 41.2 |
- Kettle Grill With 363 Square Inches Of Total Cooking Space
- 22-Inch-Diameter Plated-Steel Cooking Grate; Rust-Resistant Vents
- Porcelain-Enameled Bowl And Lid With Glass-Reinforced Nylon Handles and heat shield
- Aluminum Ash Catcher; Aluminized-Steel One-Touch Cleaning System
- Measures 22- Inches Long By 25 Inches Wide By 38-1/2 Inches High; 10-Year Limited Warranty
|Blackstone 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station - 4-burner - Propane Fueled - Restaurant Grade - Professional Quality - With NEW Accessory Side Shelf and Rear Grease Management System
Lowest new price: $240.00
Lowest used price: $278.07
List price: $299.00
As outdoor enthusiasts & founders of Blackstone we dreamed of a quality outdoor griddle that could cook for large groups or families. In 2005 we made our vision a reality by creating Blackstone products. We then Launched the 36" Blackstone griddle/grill which started it all. Today we dominate the outdoor griddle market & we are becoming the favorite among many outdoor cooking enthusiasts, quickly becoming the go-to cooking option.
- NEW FEATURES - This unit comes equipped with Blackstone's new and improved side shelf giving the user a removable cutting board, convenient paper towel holder, and strategically placed trash bag hooks. PLUS Blackstone's new rear grease management system to help eliminate mess.
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING - With 720sq inches of flat top grilling, this griddle is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cook eggs, pancakes, quesadillas, grilled cheese, steak, potatoes, teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf, side shelf and the NEW side shelf with cutting board, paper towel holder and trash bag hooks.
- REPLACE YOUR STANDARD GRILL - Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back! This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you'll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches; This grill includes an easy start, battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go! Take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors
- DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY - This Blackstone grill is built to last with a powder coated Black Steel frame, stainless Steel burners and thick cold Rolled Steel cooktop. Easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels
- CONTROLLABLE HEAT ZONES - Four independently controlled 15, 000 BTU stainless Steel burners make a total of 60, 000 BTUs controlled low to high for versatile cooking options
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE - Easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels
- Blackstone Signature Griddle Accessories, Restaurant Grade, 2 Spatulas, 1 Chopper Scraper, 2 Bottles, FREE Recipe Book, 5 Piece Tool Kit for BBQ Grill, great for Flat Top Cooking, Camping and Tailgating
- Blackstone Signature Griddle Accessories - 12 Inch Round Basting Cover - Stainless Steel - Cheese Melting Dome and Steaming Cover - Best for Use in Flat Top Griddle Grill Cooking Indoor or Outdoor
- Blackstone 5004 Griddle Grill 36" Hard Cover, 36 Inch, Black
- Cuisinart CCB-500 Griddle Scraper, Black
- Blackstone 1543 Grill and Griddle Breakfast Kit
- iCOVER 36 inch Griddle Cover-600D Water Proof Canvas Heavy Duty Flat Top Cover Sized for Blackstone 36 in Outdoor Cooking Gas Grill Griddle Station G21621 Incl Support Pole to Help The Water Run Off
- POLIGO 7pcs Restaurant Grade Griddle Accessories Kit - Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Griddle Tool Set with Riveted Wooden Handle - Great for Flat Top Cooking Camping Tailgating Teppanyaki Grill
- Avant Grub Grill Cleaning Brick. Cleans & Sanitizes Restaurant Flat Top Grills or Griddles.
- Grillers Choice – Stainless Steel Metal Spatula Set – Flat Metal Spatula, Griddle Scrapper, Hamburger Pancake Turner. Great Flat Top Grill Accessories & Outdoor Griddle - Commercial Grade
|BEAU JARDIN barbeque009 Portable Charcoal Barbeque Smoker Heat Control Round Grill Pan, Tailgating Backyard Camping Steel Cooking Grate, 22 Inch
Lowest new price: $82.99
List price: $119.99
Brand: BEAU JARDIN
Model: Portable Charcoal Grill
Material: porcelain-enameled coated steel cooking grate: 22" Diameter (363 square" Cooking area)
perfect standing Portable Charcoal Grill for 5-7 person. The big garden barbeque grill has a 363 square" Cooking area. High quality & good price
porcelain-enameled coated steel Lid & bowl of this BBQ grill for extreme durability>
convenient to use
lid hanger inside Portable Charcoal Grill Lid
adjustable heat levels> air vents of charcoal barbecue grills lid adjusts for maximum heat control
heat shield lid handle of this charcoal BBQ grills protect your hands from heat
base adjustable vent holes
holes of black charcoal grilling at base of bowl allow for sweeping cooled ashes into grill ash catcher>
easy to clean
rust-resistant aluminum ash catcher of outdoor barbecue grill makes convenient to clean up
durable all weather wheels of portable Charcoal grill
refund or replacement This charcoal grill within one-year are guaranteed! Provide you a thoughtful & considerate service NOTE: the screws & washes are in the bottom of the legs.
- 22 inch standing charcoal grill: portable grills with 22 inch diameter (363 Square inch cooking area) by 28 inch high without lid. Durable 363 Square inch cooking grate provides large cooking surface for your outdoor grilling. A perfect go-anywhere kettle grill for outdoor camping by getting your friends or family hovering around the grill, hungry for tempting charcoal flavor of burnt food.
- Perfect heat control & retention: unique thermometer design for agile heat control. Rust resistant aluminum air vent allows for further control without hassle to lift the lid. The thick round porcelain-enameled coating bowl retains heat well to flow for even grilling.
- Easy to use & perfect grilling condition: heavy-duty durable plated steel Charcoal cooking grate design withstands the heat of any charcoal fire for a direct or indirect grilling with this charcoal grate. Large cooking surface for your grilling and you don't have to worry about the cooking grate Sliding one side. The additional warming rack is great for keeping the roasted food warm and without hassle to carry the plate while cooking.
- Easy to clean & transport: The hinge connecting the bowl and lid provides locking safety buckle without hassle to lift it yourself or Place by the side of the grill. The big ash receiver with adjustable air flow control bar provides one-touch cleaning system without hassle to clean It too frequently. Besides of this, with the durable wheels and the two thick pre-roll handles, you could just enjoy your grilling and transport your barbeque grill easily by pulling the handles directly.
- Quality warranty & Satisfaction guarantee: Steel construction of charcoal grills with a durable porcelain coating on the round lid and bowl for long lasting. We are dedicated to ensure you 100% satisfaction and provide you a thoughtful and considerate service within 90 days. Any dissatisfaction on this charcoal grill refund or replacement or guaranteed!
|Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel TableTop Propane Gas Grill, Perfect for tailgating,camping or any outdoor event
Lowest new price: $95.73
Lowest used price: $71.80
List price: $95.73
Brand: Smoke Hollow
This portable stainless steel table top gas grill is built for the BBQ-grillers on the go. The long-lasting stainless steel construction allows you to enjoy outdoor cooking wherever you enjoy it most - on picnics, camping, boating, tailgating or even in your own backyard. The compact design, with locking lid, folding legs and large front carry handle makes this grill very portable and easy to transport or store. The grill operates on small, disposable one-pound propane cylinders (not included), which are available nationwide as a common camping accessoty item.
- 205 sq. in. primary stainless steel cooking area 105 sq. in. chrome-plated warming rack
- 10,000 BTU stainless steel "U" burner
- Fold-able stainless steel legs
- Stainless steel drip tray
- Assembled Size: 27" L x 17" W x 12" H
|Weber 14401001 Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black
Lowest new price: $149.00
List price: $149.00
Featuring 363 square-Inch of cooking space, the Weber Original Kettle consists of a heavy-gauge porcelain-enameled lid and bowl for durability and long grill life. The grill features a factory assembled stainless steel One-Touch cleaning system, a hinged cooking grate and a removable high-capacity ash catcher to make indirect grilling easier. The built-in lid thermometer allows you to monitor your grill's temperature and the bowl handle includes an integrated tool hook for easy and convenient storage. Lid handle features a heat shield for comfort and legs have a spring clip/push pin system for easy assembly.
- 22-inch diameter porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with a cooking area of 363 square inch
- Plated steel hinged cooking grate
- Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system with removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper and two glass-reinforced nylon handles with tool hooks
- Assembled dimensions are 38.5-inch by 27-inch by 22.5-inch
Page 1 of 198
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.