|Browse by Catagory:
Lanterns & Torches
Grill & Fryer Sets
Grills & Smokers
Natural Gas Grills
Outdoor Tabletop Grills
Outdoor Cooking Tools & Accessories
Woks & Wok Accessories
Bird Feeders & Accessories
Other Wildlife Feeders
Home & Garden
|Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill, Red
Lowest new price: $96.53
Lowest used price: $82.05
List price: $96.53
Get great grilled flavor every day from this compact, high-performance grill. It's small format can be put almost anywhere for ultimate convenience. And although the grill is compact, its ample cooking grate is large enough to cook most family meals - 8 steaks, 8 hamburgers, 6 - 10 chicken breasts, or over 4-Pound of fish. The grill heats up very quickly, and uses far less gas than a full-sized grill. Best of all, with its great portability features this grill can cook your meals wherever you go - the beach, the game, the campsite - anywhere. Folding legs, grill lid latch, generous carry handle, and the spill resistant drip tray all enhance portability. Innovative culinary tools are the Cuisinart signature. The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to their famous food processors - plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the modern chef like Cuisinart. Cuisinart is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers. And now you can take the world famous Cuisinart brand to your patio, lawn, tailgate, or campsite with their comprehensive line of Cuisinart outdoor grilling products available now on Amazon.
- Portable gas grill with 145-square-inch grilling area and foldaway legs
- Cooks 8 burgers, 8 steaks, 6 to 10 chicken breasts, or 4 pounds of fish
- Powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner and even-heating porcelain-enameled grate
- Aluminum legs and stabilizing feet set up in seconds; integrated lid lock keeps lid secure
- Pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle; weighs 13.5 pounds
|Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Grill LXE
Lowest new price: $205.81
List price: $189.99
Show off your grilling skills on camping trips, on picnics, and at tailgating parties with the Coleman RoadTrip LXE Portable Propane Grill. This outdoor grill combines a collapsible, portable design with convenient features that facilitate grilling in tough conditions. The grill's individually adjustable dual burners each blast out 10,000 BTUs of heat, giving you enough cooking power to prepare a wide range of foods, from grilled veggies to thick slabs of steak. The Swaptop interchangeable design allows you to switch out the grill grates for a griddle top or stove gate (both sold separately), while the Instastart ignition allows you to light the burners by simply pushing a button. Ideal for summer cookouts, this portable gas grill also excels in chilly conditions thanks to PerfectFlow technology, which helps ensure steady heat output. Storage tables on both sides of the grill provide easy access to ingredients and utensils and fold away easily. With its 285-square-inch cooktop, this grill offers a large cooking surface area without sacrificing portability. Its collapsible stand sets up in seconds and folds up for compact storage, while its large handle and wheels make the grill easy to transport. And thanks to its porcelain-coated cast iron grates and removable grease tray, this camp grill is easy to clean.
Take the convenience, efficiency, and versatility of the household barbecue grill on the road this summer with the clever Roadtrip Grill LXE from Coleman. Whereas other portable liquid propane grills are petite and tabletop in design, the Roadtrip LXE is a full-size grill with collapsible scissor legs for countertops or travel. This 36-inch grill features 285 square inches of cooking space, ideal for toting to the beach or just into the driveway a small block party. Two 10,000 BTU burners cook meats evenly. Independent control knobs allow users to adjust temperatures on either burner for flexibility.
The grill comes equipped with two warp-resistant cast-iron grill grates, coated in porcelain for cleaning convenience. Two side tables attach to the grill's sides for extra preparation space and store neatly under the grill. A grease tray catches drippings, sliding out for cleaning. The grill is outfitted with an Instastart electronic ignition. The grill affixes to a standard 16.4-ounce disposable propane cylinder, or can be hooked up to a 20-pound tank with an additional accessory purchase. Burning on high with a propane cylinder, the grill operates for 2.1 hours, while low settings allow operation for up to 4.5 hours. A heavy-duty vitreous lid cased in painted steel contains flames to reduce hazard while barring access to bugs and debris. The collapsible legs feature two wheels on one end and a wide handle on the other for towing. To clean the cooking surface, use mild detergents and avoid steel wool. Coleman offers several interchangeable Roadtrip cooking surfaces, including a stovetop and griddle, for separate purchase. This grill requires assembly. Coleman offers a limited five-year warranty for this item. Collapsed, the grill measures 36 by 22 by 13 inches with a shipping weight of 60 pounds. Propane is not included. --Jessica Reuling
- Portable propane grill ideal for tailgating, picnicking, and camping
- Delivers 20,000 BTUs of heat across 285 square inches of grilling surface
- Swaptop interchangeable cooktops allow you to switch grill grates out for griddle and stove grates (sold separately)
- Instastart button ignites grill without the need for a match or lighter. 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Collapsible design is easy to transport and fits into most car trunks
- East to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling; Sets up in seconds
- Easy-to-clean, cast-iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
- PerfectFlow Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
- Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in.(1838.7 sq. cm) with two cast-iron, porcelain coated grill grates included
- 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner; powered by 16.4-oz. propane cylinders
|Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Tabletop Gas Grill
Lowest new price: $148.60
List price: $199.99
The Cuisinart All Foods Gas Grill is a Versatile cooking system that expertly grills fine foods. Solid grilling performance provided from a 12,000 BTU stainless steel loop burner, a heat distributing panel, and a porcelain enamel coated cast iron cooking grate. The grill is compact in size, making it ideal for smaller yards and patios, and with folding stainless steel shelves and carry handles, is convenient to carry to the game or beach. The All Foods Gas Grill features Cuisinart’s unique Versatile Modular Grill Surface system, which is a series of interchangeable specialized grill surfaces suited to frequently grilled foods, such as veggies, breads & pizzas, and delicate foods. The panels mate securely to the cooking surface, yet remove quickly and easily for cleaning and storage. Other features include a precision temperature gauge and a twist start ignition system.
- Modular grill-surface system. The panels securely connect to the grill, yet remove quickly and easily for cleaning and storage. Removable drip tray
- 12,000-BTU tabletop gas grill with stainless-steel burner
- Twist-start ignition for easy start-ups; porcelain enamel-coated cast-iron cooking grate
- Folding side shelves; temperature gauge; propane tank not included
- Measures approximately 19-4/5 by 27-4/5 by 12-4/5 inches
- Cuisinart CVP-149C Stainless Steel Grilling Platter
- Cuisinart QG-008H LP Adapter Hose with Tank Gauge, 4-Foot
- Cuisinart CNSG-120 All Foods Grill Griddle
- Cuisinart Tri-Wire Grill Cleaning Brush, 12-Inch, Black/Silver
- Cuisinart CNW-328 Non Stick Grill Wok, 11 by 11-Inch
- Cuisinart CSB-156 Wood Chip Smoker Box
- Cuisinart 20022 Replacement Flame Tamer for CGG-200 All Foods Portable Gas Grill
- 2PK 16.OZ Prop Bottle (Pack of 2)
- KIBOW Propane Tank Y-Splitter Tee Adapter With Gauge-100% Solid Brass-Work with BBQ Grills, Camping Stoves, Gas Burners, Propane Appliances
- SHINESTAR 4ft Propane Hose Adapter, 1 lb to 20 lb Propane Conversion Hose, LP Tank Hose Fittings for QCC1/Type 1 Tank Connector to 1 LB Portable Camp Stove, Buddy Heater
|Stansport Single Burner 10,000 BTU Propane Stove, Black
Lowest new price: $19.73
List price: $26.99
The Stansport Single Burner Propane Stove has an anti-clog burner and 10,000 BTU's. It's 7.5" diameter grid will support most pots and pans. Regulator has an On/Off control knob. The Dura Base with tip-resistant feet holds a 16.4 oz disposable propane gas cylinder (NOT INCLUDED).
The Single Burner 10,000 BTU Propane Stove from Stansport is designed for stable and efficient outdoors use on backpacking and camping trips. The stove features a 7.5-inch diameter grid for stability with a DuraBase and tip-resistant feet that hold a 16.4-ounce propane gas cylinder (sold separately). The heat output is easy to control with a regulator control knob and the chrome-plated, anti-clog burner grid is designed for easy maintenance.
- Chrome plated, Anti-Clog burner grid
- 7.5-inch grid diameter
- Burner output: 10,000 BTUs
- Regulator on/off control knob
- "Dura Base" with tip-resistant feet
- Feet hold a 16.4-ounce propane gas cylinder (gas cylinder sold separately)
- Weight: 1 pound, 14 ounces
- Propane stove with a chrome plated Anti-Clog burner
- 10,000-BTU burner output; regulator with On/Off control knob
- 7.5-inch diameter grid for stability
- DuraBase with tip-resistant feet hold a 16.4-ounce propane gas cylinder (gas cylinder sold separately)
- One-year warranty against manufacturer defects
|Stansport Portable Outdoor Butane Stove
Lowest new price: $19.00
List price: $27.99
The Stansport Portable Outdoor Butane Stove features a single-burner with 7,652 BTU's of heat. The electronic ignition is easy to use and requires no matches.
The Stansport Portable Outdoor Butane Stove features a single-burner with 7,652 BTU's of heat. The electronic ignition is easy to use and requires no matches. Designed for ultra-quiet operation. Uses a single 8 oz. butane canister (not included). For outdoor use only.
- Portable butane stove features a 7,652 BTU burner
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Electronic ignition, no matches required
- Operates on a single 8 oz. butane canister (not included)
- For outdoor use ONLY
|Coleman 9940-A55 Roadtrip Party Grill
Lowest new price: $54.88
Lowest used price: $67.40
List price: $39.99
The PerfectFlow regulator provides consistent cooking performance by producing a steady fuel stream, even in cold weather, high altitudes or when fuel is low.
The propane Coleman party grill is easy to carry, easy to assemble, and most importantly, easy to use. If you're searching for a reliable, portable grill for tailgate parties, fishing trips, or quick backyard barbecues, don't overlook this Coleman. Besides grilling burgers, the Coleman party grill is also great for boiling: simply remove the nonstick grill and place your pot of water (or soup or veggies) on the grate to boil. Then replace the grill to prepare burgers, chicken, or even salmon. A small section of the grill is solid and flat for use as a griddle: cook morning eggs or thin slices of meat such as bacon or fish. The cooking speed is greatest in the center of the grill and slower toward the edges.
Detailed instructions are included, but the whole grill can be assembled in less than 10 minutes, and no tools are required. Connecting the propane cylinder (sold separately) is simple: remove the plastic cap from the top of the cylinder, and screw the cylinder into the regulator. To prepare a feast, fill the steel bowl with water, open the burner valve, push a button, and a small spark will ignite the burner. Adjust the button for desired heat. Every part of the Coleman party grill is dishwasher-safe except the burner assembly, and a blue plastic lid can be used to steady your grill on soft surfaces like sand and also protects your grill while on the road. Our only suggestion is this: once you get the grill in place, leave it there--the removable legs can fall out if you're moving the grill from place to place. Limited warranty. --Rhonda Langdon
- Portable grill ideal for tailgaters, fishing trips, or small backyard BBQs
- 8,000 BTU burner control system cooks quickly and evenly
- PerfectFlow propane pressure control system provides consistent output
- Matchless lighting with easy-to-use InstaStart ignition; dishwasher-safe components
- Legs detach and fit inside grill for easy transport; includes lid
|Cuisinart CCG-100 GrateLifter Portable Charcoal Grill
Lowest new price: $115.99
List price: $149.99
Superior outdoor cooking with the flavor of charcoal and the quality and convenience of Cuisinart. The Cuisinart GrateLifter Charcoal Grill features a novel cooking grate lifting system giving access to the charcoal bed without having to touch the dirty cooking grate. With the lift engaged, the grate raises effortlessly out of the way when you open the lid -- you can also choose to open the lid without lifting the grate. This lets you start the coals, add coals for extended cooking, or brush the coal ash in to the ample collection bin without ever touching the grate! Other features include a large, family-sized cooking surface, precesion air flow system for accurate temperature control, lid mounted temperature gauge, a robust table stand, and an attractive and durable porcelain enamel coated lid. Features: * Unique grill lift system allows access to the charcoal bed without touching the cooking grate * Spacious cooking grate (240 sq. in.) with enough room to cook for your whole family * Large ash collection bin for easy cleaning * Precision air flow system allows accurate temperature management * Built-in temperature gauge in lid. Innovative culinary tools are the Cuisinart signature. The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to their famous food processors - plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the modern chef like Cuisinart. Cuisinart is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers. And now you can take the world famous Cuisinart brand to your patio, lawn, tailgate, or campsite with their comprehensive line of Cuisinart outdoor grilling products available now on Amazon.
Cuisinart CCG-100 GrateLifter Portable Charcoal Grill
Get great grilling performance every time you grill with the Cuisinart CCG-100 GrateLifter Portable Charcoal Grill. This thoughtful, versatile, ultra-portable charcoal grill is designed with the revolutionary GrateLifter charcoal management system that allows you to maximize flavor while minimizing the difficulties associated with grilling with charcoal. So whether you are tailgating before the big game, camping under the stars, or entertaining friends and family at home, the Cuisinart GrateLifter Portable Charcoal Grill will help you serve up delicious barbecue every time.
With a 240 square inch porcelain-coated grill grate, this spacious grill has plenty of room to accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently. In addition, the handy integrated precision temperature gauge clearly displays internal temperatures and allows you to accurately manage your cooking. Weighing less than 30 pounds, the grill is ultra-portable -- easy to pack up and carry to any social venue where fine grilled food is on the menu. The grill measures 26 x 19 x 18 inches when in grilling mode.
Innovative GrateLifter mechanism offers easy, safe, and clean
access to coals to help you fine-tune your grilling
Cuisinart Quality for the Outdoors
The Cuisinart GrateLifter Portable Charcoal Grill is designed for the serious chef and grillmaster -- one who understands that grilling over charcoal leads to the tastiest barbecue, and that using a quality charcoal grill will make all the difference. Highlighted by its colorful green enamel-coated steel lid and prominent integrated temperature gauge, the Cuisinart GrateLifter Portable Charcoal Grill promises to deliver exceptional quality that will withstand the elements and survive years of high-temperature grilling.
Heat-resistant stainless steel lid handle and
integrated precision temperature gauge for the master chef
- Durable green enamel-coated steel grill lid keeps the elements out, maintains even temperatures, and reduces heat loss during grilling
- Heat-resistant 201 stainless steel lid handle makes it easy and safe to open and close the grill lid to check, turn, and serve food Porcelain coated wire cooking grate offers a long-lasting grilling surface that provides strength, durability, and structure without sacrificing portability
- Sturdy one-piece welded grill base is constructed of porcelain enamel-coated steel. This base elevates the grill and holds everything together at an appropriate grilling height. Connects directly to the Cuisinart Folding Grill Stand (model number CFGS-150, sold separately).
- Dual venting system allows for easy and efficient temperature control
240 square inch grilling surface provides ample space for food
... 10 burgers - 8 steaks - 8 chicken breasts - etc
Convenient Charcoal Grilling
Grilling with charcoal requires time, patience, and considerable interaction with your grill. To maximize food flavor and tenderness, the master chef must pay close attention to the temperature and understand when to make adjustments. It is both a science and an art... with most chefs having their own personal tactics to achieve the perfect flame. Yet no charcoal grills offer the ability to so easily adjust, add and remove coals as the Cuisinart GrateLifter Portable Charcoal Grill.
The innovative GrateLifter mechanism is a novel cooking grate lifting system that gives the chef access to the charcoal bed without ever having to touch the dirty cooking grate. With the lift engaged, the grate raises effortlessly out of the way when you open the lid. This gives the chef easy, safe access to the coals beneath the grate, allowing you to add coals for extended cooking and adjust the location of the coals to help fine-tune direct heating temperatures. This also comes in handy when you want to smoke foods using indirect heating by letting you easily shift coals to the unused portion of the grill. All of this can now be accomplished without removing the cooking grate -- even when the grate is fully loaded and cooking!
The new GrateLifter system also makes the process of lighting coals simple and clean. Simply light the coals in the firebox with the grate in place. When the coals are hot, use the Lift feature and spread the coals without removing the cooking grate. And when the coals turn to ash, use the Lift feature to raise the cooking grate and brush the ash into the ash tray. It's simple, easy, safe, and clean.
Ultra-portable, perfectly sized for all your on-the-go grilling...
from parties to picnics, tailgating to camping, and more!
Versatile Grilling at Home or Away
The Cuisinart GrateLifter Portable Charcoal Grill combines the ideal size of a family charcoal grill with the versatility and compact size for the perfect portable grill. Its spacious 240 square inch grilling surface is ideal for cooking for your entire family, with enough space to cook up to 10 burgers, 8 steaks or 8 chicken breasts. The compact footprint also ensures that this grill will not take up too much space on your patio, like those larger, full-sized grills do. Two removable Cuisinart GrateLifter Side Tables (model number CST-152, sold separately) can provide extra shelf space and come in handy when grilling away from home.
The grill fits comfortably on most patio tables, or docks on the Cuisinart Folding Grill Stand (model number CFGS-150, sold separately) for compact, upright grilling at full-size height. The Cuisinart All Foods Gas Grill Cover (model number CGC-21, sold separately) protects the grill when the grill is not in use.
In addition, the GrateLifter is ultra-portable and designed to be the perfect size for all your on-the-go grilling. The grill measures only 26 x 18 x 19 inches when in transport mode, weighs less than 30 pounds, and has two integrated side handles making it easy to load in and out of your car or trailer and transport to your desired grilling location. From backyard barbecues, to tailgating before the big game; from parties and picnics, to camping out with friends or family; one thing is for sure -- with the Cuisinart GrateLifter Portable Charcoal Grill, your grilling experience will never be the same!
- Ultra-portable grill featuring unique lift system to access charcoal bed without touching cooking grate
- Precision air flow system allows accurate temperature management; Convenient lid-mounted temperature gauge
- 240-square-inch cooking surface; Durable porcelain enamel cover
- Large ash collection bin for easy cleaning; Sturdy base offers stability while grilling
- World famous Cuisinart quality; Comes with 3-year warranty
|Stansport High Output 10,000 BTU Propane Stove and Grill Combo with Piezo Igniter, Black
Lowest new price: $89.49
List price: $92.39
Can’t wait to grill a hearty campground meal for all the hungry campers in your group? The Stansport Stove and Grill Combo has a 13”x10” grill surface to sizzle those kebabs hot dogs! Powered by a 12,000 BTU burner, the grill marks will make everyone happy! The second burner has an 8,000 BTU burner with a stainless steel cooking grate. Both burners fire up easily with the piezo ignition. The stove’s lid top and side wind shields keep the elements at bay while you cook a mouthwatering meal. A stainless steel drip pan catches any spills and cleans easily, and the latch tightly secures the lid for transport and storage. Make all of your outdoor meals a delicious success with the Stansport Stove and Grill Combo!
- Stansport 206 Stove & Grill Combo
- With our advanced camping gear, loaded with the latest innovative technologies, you'll be ready to turn your adventure into the trip of a lifetime
- Be prepared for anything with our camping essentials
- One high output- 10,000 BTU's burner, large 3.25" burner for maximum heat distribution
- Piezo electronic igniter for matchless lighting, 13" X 10" grill area
- Smooth steel drip pan for easy cleaning, removable grease tray, uses 16.4 oz disposable propane gas cylinder (NOT INCLUDED)
- High pressure, high altitude pressure regulator
- WARNING: ALL propane lanterns, heaters and stoves are "NOT FOR INDOOR USE"
|Century 4680 Matchless Two-Burner Stove with Carry Bag, Black/Silver
Lowest new price: $225.28
Brand: Century Tool
Perfect for any outdoor cooking situation. Century Camp stoves many uses include Camping, Tailgating, Picnics and has you ready for Emergencies. Our Matchless 2-Burner Stove is pressure regulated for consistent performance. Cook on two large 3 3/8", hi output 12,000 BTU Burners with stainless steel drip tray for easy clean-up. Oversized burners allow for even heat distribution. The durable nylon carry bag with carry handles has a zippered pouch to hold the propane cylinder and cooking tools. Locking wind shields protect flame. The 24" flexible hose and regulator are included. This unit easily converts to bulk cylinder operation and uses 16.4oz propane cylinders (not included). Heavy Duty Latch locks stove closed for secure transporting when not in use. Rolled case edges and lid for strength and safety. One-Year Limited Warranty . Look for recommended Century camping and bulk cylinder accessories.
Featuring a push-button piezo igniter for quick, match-free lighting, this portable propane stove offers two 3-3/8-inch 12,000-BTU burners for camping, picnicking, tailgating, and other outdoor cooking. A chrome-plated drip tray provides for easy cleanup. Hinged, locking wind shields protect flames, which burn consistently due to pressure regulation. The stove uses a 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (not included) and easily converts to bulk-cylinder operation. Regulator and 24-inch flexible connector-hose are included. Rolled case edges and lid supply strength and safety. Heavy-duty locks secure the stove for transporting. A nylon carry bag with handles has a zippered pouch to hold a propane cylinder and cooking tools. The stove carries a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Features push-button piezo igniter for match-free lighting
- Offers two 3-3/8" 12,000-BTU burners
- Chrome-plated drip tray makes cleanup easy
- Hinged, locking wind shields protect flames
- Regulator and 24" connector-hose included
Lowest new price: $12.75
List price: $12.75
This 6 Pack contains generously portioned cook in the pouch meals that are great for any outdoor or emergency type situation you may find yourself in. Simply add warm water, stir and eat. Individually, these packs retail at $6.49 12 - 10 ounce serving cook in the pouch Savory Stroganoff entrÃ©e 7 Year Shelf Life (With Proper Storage) This product is made with Real Meat.
Page 1 of 2
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.