|Browse by Catagory:
Thermal Management Products
Lab & Scientific Supplies
Chromatography Columns & Supplies
Lab Diagnostic Supplies
Science Education Curriculum Support
Biology Classroom Supplies
Physics Classroom Supplies
Metals & Alloys
Material Handling Products
Power Transmission Products
Shock & Vibration Control
Soldering, Brazing, Welding & Heating
Industrial & Scientific
Abrasive & Finishing Products
|Smith's PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener, Grey
Lowest new price: $8.83
Lowest used price: $8.21
List price: $8.83
Smith’s “Pocket Pal” Multi-Functional Knife Sharpener features pre-set crossed carbides and ceramic stones, which provide the “Perfect Edge” every time. Carbides provide quick edge setting, and the specially shaped ceramic stones are designed to give you a razor sharp edge on either standard or serrated edges. A fold out, tapered round, diamond coated rod is designed for sharpening serrations and small gut hooks. Unit is compact, lightweight, durable, and comes with a lanyard hole.
Carbide Blades (COARSE) - Set the edge. The carbide blades provide quick edge setting capability for dull or damaged knives. These blades are designed for use on straight edges only, and are reversible and replaceable.
Ceramic Stones (FINE) - Finish the edge. Ceramic stones provide a smooth, polished edge for already sharp knives and can be used on serrated or standard blades and are reversible and replaceable.
Abrasives: Tapered Diamond Rod: MEDIUM (400 Grit) /Carbide Pull-Through slot: COARSE/ Ceramic Pull-Through slot: FINE (800 Grit)
Sleek and slim, Smith's Pocket Pal multi-functional knife sharpener is ideal for backpackers, hikers, hunters, and fishermen who want to ensure their blades have the sharpest edge wherever they roam.
- Tapered Round Diamond Coated Rod for Sharpening Serrated and Standard Edges
- Carbide Blades (Coarse CARBIDE Slot) Quickly Set Your Edge; Ceramic Stones (Fine CERAMIC slot) Give You a Razor Sharp Edge
- Reversible and Replaceable Carbide and Ceramic Stones for Extended Sharpening
- Lanyard hole for Carrying
- Preset Sharpening Angles provide Guaranteed Results
- Kershaw Blur Black (1670BLK) Everyday Carry Pocketknife with 3.4” Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade, DLC Coated Handle Features SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Lanyard Hole, Reversible Pocketclip; 3.9 OZ.
- KA-BAR Full Size US Marine Corps Fighting Knife, Straight
- Kershaw TX-Tool (TXTOOL); 4.8 in. Single-Position Multifunction Magnetic Bit Driver; Includes T-6, T-8, T-10, 2 Phillips and Slotted Screwdriver Bit; Lightweight Aluminum Handle; Pocket Clip; 1.1 oz.
- Kershaw Brawler (1990) Folding Pocket Knife with 3” Back-Oxide Finished High-Performance 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade; Black Glass-Filled Nylon Handle Scales with Reversible 4-Position Pocketclip; 3.9 oz.
- Kershaw Cryo Folding Knife (1555TI); 2.75” 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade, Stainless Steel Handle, Titanium Carbo-Nitride Coating, SpeedSafe Assisted Open, Frame Lock, 4-Position Deep-Carry Pocketclip; 4.1 OZ
- Smith's CCKS 2-Step Knife Sharpener
- Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife (1660) 3-In. Sandvik 14C28N Blade and Stainless Steel Handle, Best Buy from Outdoor Gear Lab Includes Frame Lock, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening and Reversible Pocketclip, 3 oz.
- Buck Knives 0110BRS 110 Famous Folding Hunter Knife with Genuine Leather Sheath
- Kershaw Clash Black Serrated Pocket Knife (1605CKTST) 3.1” Stainless Steel Blade with Black-Oxide Coating; Glass-Filled Nylon Handle with SpeedSafe Open, Locking Liner and Reversible Pocketclip; 4.3oz
- Ka-Bar BK-22 Becker Companion Fixed Blade Knife with HD Polyester Front Pocket Sheath (5.25-Inch)
|Sharp Pebble Premium Whetstone Knife Sharpening Stone 2 Side Grit 1000/6000 Waterstone | Best Whetstone Sharpener | NonSlip Bamboo Base & Angle Guide
Lowest new price: $39.99
List price: $79.99
Brand: Sharp Pebble
LIMITED TIME SALE ONLY
Sharp Pebble's Whetstone - One stone to sharp them all!
Don't be fooled by IMITATIONS. Our Sharpening Stone is Made from Premium Quality Material & Quality Inspected for True Grit Combination.
Your purchase of Premium quality knife sharpener stone comes with a complete bundle. A global knife sharpener double sided stone with Grit 1000/6000 combination - which can sharp any blade, a slica base for holding stone inside Non slip bamboo base, knife sharpening angle guide, easy to read instruction manual and a BONUS FREE knife sharpening eBook guide which DEMISTFY usage of sharpening stone. This simple-yet-unparalled award winning tool is used by everyone from stay at home moms to various professionals. Don't forget to buy this as a PERFECT GIFT for your family & friends. What are you waiting for give those DULL BLADES LIFE.
CLICK ADD TO CART NOW !
eBOOK REDEMPTION STEPS:
1. Instruction to claim your eBook will be inside your pacakage.
2. If you dont find the instrcution there Please contact us via Amazon Email or you can directly reach us at :: [email protected]
- ✅ SUPERIOR BUNDLE : Your complete knife sharpening kit comes with double sided (#1000/ #6000) premium quality whetstone, bamboo base for holding the stone, knife sharpening angle guide, a simple instruction manual & detailed eBOOK with lots of TIPS & TRICKS which will appeal at every skill level.
- ✅ MULTIPURPOSE USE : Our professional grade knife sharpener stone is highly durable & long lasting. This global whetstone sharpener can sharp ANY BLADE out there, be it kitchen knives, Hunting Knife Sharpener, Pocket Knife Sharpener, Scissor Sharpener, Chisel sharpener, Wusthof, Blade sharpener, Razor & it can even sharp a axe!
- ✅ SAFETY : We understand the importance of safety when dealing with sharpening tools, your purchase comes with Silicone base for holding the stone inside Non Slip Bamboo base, this setup will ensure the stone is FIXED IN ONE PLACE while sharpening. And knife sharpening angle guide allows you to maintain CORRECT ANGLE and safely apply consistent pressure while sharpening the blade.
- ✅ EASY TO USE : Our sharpening waterstone kit is extremely USER FRIENDLY & easy to assemble. Knife sharpener stone uses WATER for sharpening , so no need of expensive sharpening/honing oils and NO MESS while sharpening & it can be easily cleaned using water.
- ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY : Our products have been inspected by a reputable third party inspection company. Each product has been checked,put under a durability and functionality test before shipped to you. NO COMPROMISE on quality! This simple-yet-unparalled award winning tool is used by everyone from stay at home moms to various professionals. Don't forget to buy this as a PERFECT GIFT for your family & friends.
|Lansky Puck - Dual Grit Multi-Purpose Sharpener - Blade & Tool Sharpener
Lowest new price: $4.99
Lowest used price: $4.89
List price: $10.95
This pocket-size Lansky Dual Grit, Multi-Purpose Sharpener is ideal for sharpening lawnmower blades, machetes, hatchets, axe blades, shovels and spades plus a variety of other cutting and chopping tools. The Puck’s easy-to-grip contoured shape, provides for safe, simple tool sharpening. Dual-Grit design provides a coarse side for quick cutting and shaping, and a medium side for final sharpening and finishing of your edge.
This pocket-size Lansky Dual-Grit, multi-purpose sharpener -- also known as "The Puck" -- is ideal for sharpening lawn mower blades, machetes, hatchets, axe blades, shovels and spades, and a variety of other cutting and chopping tools. Its easy-to-grip, contoured shape provides for safe, simple tool sharpening, and the Dual-Grit design provides a coarse side for quick cutting and shaping, and a medium side for final sharpening and finishing of your edge.
This Lansky product includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Easy to use
- Can be used in field
- Can be used in shop
- works with all tupes of blades and axes
|Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener Ken Onion Edition - Precision Sharpening from 15° to 30°, Premium Flexible Abrasive Belts, Variable Speed Motor, Multi-Positioning Sharpening Module
Lowest new price: $124.99
List price: $129.95
Brand: Work Sharp
Using flexible abrasive belts, the sharpener is able to sharpen not just straight bladed knives, but also curved knives, tanto blades, filet knives, serrated knives, gut hooks and virtually any other shape of knife blade.
- ADJUSTABLE SHARPENING GUIDE - produce precise edge bevels from 15° to 30°. Motor- 120VAC / 1.5 amp. Duty Cycle-1 hr continous
- VARIABLE SPEED MOTOR - handle every sharpening task, from grinding to honing. More power with improved cooling & the option of slow speed honing or high speed grinding
- PREMIUM FLEXIBLE ABRASIVE BELTS - deliver a strong, long lasting razor-sharp convex edge
- FAST, PRECISE, & REPEATABLE - sharpening results with no set up or calibration time. The 6000 grit belt measures ½ x 12(inches) for better contact with serrations, guthooks and other hard to reach edges
- MULTI-POSITION SHARPENING MODULE - for precision knife sharpening or various positions for a wide array of tool sharpening or detail shop grinding tasks.The variable speed control (1,200 SFM to 2,800 SFM) provides you with the optimal belt speed for the task at hand
- PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY - This tool was engineered and assembled by hard working Americans. Work Sharp is part of Darex, a 4th-generation family owned company in Ashland, Oregon. For over 40 years we have been creating industry-leading sharpening tools here in the USA.
|Work Sharp WSKTS-W Knife & Tool Sharpener
Lowest new price: $64.99
Lowest used price: $60.44
List price: $119.95
Brand: Work Sharp
Includes abrasive belt power sharpening system with precision knife guides for repeatability: 20° kitchen knife guide, 25° outdoor knife guide. Also includes the angle Guided retractable Honing rod for field sharpening and Nylon storage bag. Also sharpens scissors and many other Bladed shop tools and garden tools. Includes 9 piece abrasive belt kit (3 each P80, P220, 6000 grit), user's guide and DVD. One year warranty.
- Sharpen every knife you own
- Premium abrasive belts
- Precision sharpening guides
|Whetstone Cutlery 20-10960 Knife Sharpening Stone-Dual Sided 400/1000 Grit Water Stone-Sharpener and Polishing Tool for Kitchen, Hunting and Pocket Knives or Blades by Whetstone
Lowest new price: $11.59
Lowest used price: $10.78
List price: $13.03
Brand: Whetstone Cutlery
The double sided 400 and 1000-grit Water Stone Sharpening Block by Whetstone enables you to safely and easily sharpen and polish your kitchen cutlery, hunting or pocket knives, blades and razors. You can even use it for your gardening tools! This stone only requires water, no oil needed! Made with durable green silicon carbide, this honing tool will last for years to come.
TO USE: Soak stone in water for no more than 5-10 minutes. Place stone on a damp cloth with the courser 400 grit side (dark green) facing up. Hold the knife so that it’s flat and perpendicular to the block, with the blade facing left. Holding the knife at a 20-degree angle, slowly sweep the edge of the blade from left to right down the length of the stone and continue until sharp. If stone starts to feel too dry, add more water. Be patient and take your time. Flip knife over and repeat on the other side (now moving from right to left). Be sure to sharpen both sides evenly. To polish the blade further, flip stone over to the fine 1000 grit side (light green) and repeat the process. When blade is honed to desired sharpness, wash and dry your knife. To clean your stone, simply rinse with water, wipe away any remaining metal residue with a rag, rinse again, then dry.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Whetstone is committed to providing the consumer with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products, which we ensure by applying a rigorous quality control process. NOTE: This is an exclusive product of Whetstone and ONLY Water Stone Sharpening Block by Whetstone is GUARANTEED to be genuine.
IMPORTANT: Avoid buying counterfeit products and transacting with unauthorized sellers. Look for our logo on the packaging for every one of our products.
- DUAL SIDED SHARPENING- Made from durable silicon carbide, this two-sided sharpening block comes with both a 400-grit side, used for returning edges to their original shape, and a 1000-grit side used for smoothing and polishing cutting edges.
- WATER STONE- This stone is meant to be used with water, not oil. Simply soak stone for 5-10 minutes before use, and lubricate with additional water as needed when sharpening. No expensive honing oil needed!
- MULTI USE TOOL- This whetstone can be used as a one-stop shop for any item you want sharpened and polished, including kitchen cutlery, scissors, hunting or pocket knives, blades, and razors. Also works for hatchets, axes, carving and gardening tools.
- RESTORES SHARPNESS- After one use with this water stone, dull knives and battered blades will be restored to razor sharpness. Recondition all your tools with this kitchen or workshop essential.
- Dimensions: 7" (L) x 2.25" (W) x 1.125" (H). Material: Green Silicon Carbide. Features include: 2-sided stone block, Dark Green: 400 Grit, Light Green: 1000 Grit.
|NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Grit Refill for Rock Tumbler - Also works with Lortone, Thumler and more
Lowest new price: $24.99
List price: $23.99
Brand: National Geographic
This grit is perfect for use with rock tumblers of any brand! Take your stones from rough rocks to polished gemstones in just 4 easy tumbling step using National Geographic grit refill (rock tumbler required and sold separately). This product contains 4 stages of grit in easily resealable containers - enough for about 8-10 pounds of rocks. Feel free to contact National Geographic toys on Amazon if you have ANY addition questions and we'll be happy to help.
- HIGH QUALITY - This kit comes with enough silicon carbide grit to complete approximately 8-10 lbs of rocks.
- 4 COURSES OF GRIT - Take your stones from rough material to polished gems over a 4-step tumbling process
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL TUMBLERS - Use this grit for tumbling rocks in any brand of rock tumbler. Lortone, Thumler, National Geographic, Elenco, Smithsonian and more!
- POLISH ROCKS AND MORE - including quartz, jasper, tiger's eye, glass and more!
- RECOMMENDED USE - We recommend approximately 2 tablespoons of grit per pound of rocks.
|120 To 3000 Assorted Grit Sandpaper for Wood Furniture Finishing, Metal Sanding and Automotive Polishing, Dry or Wet Sanding, 9 x 3.6 Inch, 36-Sheet
Lowest new price: $7.98
List price: $7.98
All you need is here
A perfect sanding work obviously needs at least several grade of sandpapers. This sandpaper assortment including 12 types of grit, cover all you need from art and craft, wood work, automotive, metal, and plastic applications for buffing and polishing.
Material: Silicon carbide
Size: 9 x 3.6 inches
Weight: 5.82 ounces
- 3x120 Grit Sandpaper
- 3x220 Grit Sandpaper
- 3x320 Grit Sandpaper
- 3x400 Grit Sandpaper
- 3x600 Grit Sandpaper
- 3x800 Grit Sandpaper
- 3x1000 Grit Sandpaper
- 3x1200 Grit Sandpaper
- 3x1500 Grit Sandpaper
- 3x2000 Grit Sandpaper
- 3x2500 Grit Sandpaper
- 3x3000 Grit Sandpaper
120 to 220 grit: for rough sanding and removing scratch.
320 to 400 grit: for light sanding between coats of finish, or to sand metal and other hard surfaces.
400 to 800 grit: for final finishing before painting.
1000 to 1500 grit: for sanding between coats.
2000 to 3000 grit: for buffing.
- MEETS ALL YOU NEED - Including 3 sheets of each grit: 120/220/320/400/600/800/1000/1200/1500/2000/2500/3000, total 36 sheets.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Made of waterproof silicon carbide, electro coated ensures the grit distributed homogeneously, good for wet / dry sanding.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL - Suitable for use in art and craft, wood work, automotive, metal, and plastic applications for buffing and polishing.
- EASY TO IDENTIFY - The grits of the sandpaper are printed on the back for easy identification.
- Product size: 9 x 3.6 inches, also can be cut into any smaller size you need easily.
|Work Sharp WSSA0002012 Knife & Tool Sharpener Replacement Belt Kit (WSKTS & WSKTS-KT)
Lowest new price: $8.99
List price: $12.44
Brand: Work Sharp
Replacement Abrasive Belt kit for the Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener (WSKTS). Kit includes (2) P80 Coarse belts, (2) P220 Medium Grit Belts and (2) Fine Grit Honing Belts - 6 total belts. Belts are 1/2" x 12" and do not fit other Work Sharp tools or accessories. These premium grade abrasives are long lasting and designed for sharpening and grinding applications.
- Assorted replacement belt kit includes (2) P80 coarse, (2) P220 medium, and (2) 6000 fine. These abrasive belts are direct replacements for the abrasive belts that comes standard with the WSKTS & WSKTS-KT
- Premium grade, long lasting abrasive belts. Specific selection for optimum sharpening performance
- Manufactured by leading brands in belt technology: Norton (P80 & P220) and Micro-Mesh (6000)
- Abrasives: aluminum oxide (P80); ceramic oxide (P220); silicon carbide (6000) - Backing: waterproof polyester (P80, P220); flexible cotton backing with polymer emulsion cushioning layer (6000)
- Work Sharp WSKTS-W Knife & Tool Sharpener
- Work Sharp WSKTS Knife & Tool Sharpener, Precision Sharpening Guides with Premium Abrasive Belts, Fast, Easy, Repeatable, & Consistent Results, & can Sharpen Lawn, Garden, & Bladed Shop Tools
- 1/2 X 12 Inch Coarse P80 Grit/Medium P320 Grit/Fine P800 Grit/Ultra Fine P5000 Grit Knife Sharpener Sanding Belts, 10-Pack Assortment (Compatible with Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener)
- 1/2”x12” Leather Honing & Polishing Belt -Strop Fits Original Work Sharp Machine - Pro Sharpening Supplies
- Official Replacement Belt Kit for the Work Sharp Knife and Tool Sharpener Ken Onion Edition
- Work Sharp 6000 Silicon Carbide Abrasive Belt
- Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener Ken Onion Edition - Precision Sharpening from 15° to 30°, Premium Flexible Abrasive Belts, Variable Speed Motor, Multi-Positioning Sharpening Module
- Work Sharp Knife And Tool Sharpener, Wskts
- 3/4 X 12 Inch Knife Sharpener Sanding Belts, 10-Pack Assortment
- Official Work Sharp Combo Knife Sharpener Replacement Belt Kit
|Red Devil 0320 Steel Wool, 0000 Super Fine, 8 Pads
Lowest new price: $3.49
Lowest used price: $5.06
List price: $2.19
Brand: Red Devil
Red Devil, Inc. is still a privately-owned family business with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Pryor, Oklahoma. We're the only manufacturer to offer such a broad and diversified line of hand tools and chemical products for professional and home maintenance and improvement - more than 400 different products in all. In addition to producing caulks, sealants and tools under our own brand name, we also manufacture private label products for some of the nation's largest hardware and home center chains.
- Handy size is just right amount for small jobs
- Ideal for most household chores, hobbies and projects
- Use for final finishes
- Handy size
- Ideal for most household chores and projects
- Howard FW0016 Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish and Conditioner, Beeswax & Orange Oil, 16-Ounce
- Oxpho-Blue Professional Grade Cold Blue
- Howard RF4016 Restor-A-Finish, 16-Ounce, Walnut
- Glasweld ProClean: Water Spot Removal Kit
- Howard RF1008 Restor-A-Finish, 8-Ounce, Neutral
- Howard RF9008 Restor-A-Finish, 8-Ounce, Cherry
- Howard RF3016 Restor-A-Finish, 16-Ounce, Golden Oak
- EURO TOOL Liver Of Sulphur Gel, 2 Ounce Bottle | SOL-610.02
- Howard RF5016 Restor-A-Finish, 16-Ounce, Mahogany
- 200010 Bw Casey Complete Gun Finish Kit
Page 1 of 2536
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.