|Browse by Catagory:
Thermal Management Products
Lab & Scientific Supplies
Chromatography Columns & Supplies
Lab Diagnostic Supplies
Science Education Curriculum Support
Biology Classroom Supplies
Physics Classroom Supplies
Metals & Alloys
Material Handling Products
Power Transmission Products
Shock & Vibration Control
Soldering, Brazing, Welding & Heating
Industrial & Scientific
|Optical SPDIF Toslink/ Coaxial Digital to Analog Audio Decoder Converter with PCM, 5.1 Dolby Digital & DTS Support
Lowest new price: $23.99
List price: $29.99
Converts Dolby Digital, DTS, PCM digital audio (up to 5.1CH) to 2CH analog stereo audio
Support dts and dolby,Supports digital audio input: Optical SPDIF (Toslink) or Coaxial
Supports simultaneous RCA L/R and 3.5mm Headphone output
Support all digital SPDIF audio formats including PCM 32KHz/44.1KHz/48KHz/96KHz, Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS; Adopts 192KHz/24bit ADC & DAC chips for superior audio qualityM
Plug and play
1. 1 * Main unit
2. 1 * US standard power adapter
3. 1 * User manual
- Converts Dolby Digital, DTS, PCM digital audio (up to 5.1CH) to 2CH analog stereo audio
- Supports digital audio input: Optical SPDIF (Toslink) or Coaxial
- Supports simultaneous RCA L/R and 3.5mm Headphone output
- Support all digital SPDIF audio formats including PCM 32KHz/44.1KHz/48KHz/96KHz, Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS; Adopts 192KHz/24bit ADC & DAC chips for superior audio quality
- Plug and play. Supports US standard power adapter
|Turning Technologies Response Card RF Clicker
Lowest new price: $25.00
Lowest used price: $11.99
List price: $34.00
Brand: Turning Technologies, LLC
Optimized for small, medium and large presentation environments, the ResponseCard RF (Radio Frequency) keypad takes advantage of the latest in audience response technology advancements. The ResponseCard RF clicker provides features and functionality that ensure responses from 10 to 1000's are accurately, timely and effortlessly transmitted to the presenter.Our patented design immediately gathers real-time feedback from participants. ResponseCard RF clickers are compact in size to allow for easy transportation from room to room or around the globe for optimum portability. The lightweight, rugged, durable ResponseCard has been rigorously tested in classroom environments. The result is optimized portability. ResponseCard RF is compatible with TurningPoint assessment software.
No ResponseCard clickers include a license. Most classes do not use paid software and this is not necessary, so Turning Technologies does not include it with all clickers. It must be purchased separately through your school's affiliated Turning Technologies store. You do not need a license unless your professor specifically says you do.
- Lightweight, compact, grey "credit card" format.
- Answer Key - answer transmitted automatically. Deep sleep mode when not in use.
- Durable, rugged case ensures maximum longevity under extreme condition *
- 200 foot range (400 ft coverage) - Select a channel in less than five seconds, indicating session choice - Select a channel anytime - even when a session is underway
- Average battery life is 6 to 12 months (takes 2 CR2032 coin batteries)
|Audioengine D1 24-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter
Lowest new price: $169.00
Lowest used price: $139.00
List price: $169.00
Audioengine D1 Digital-to-Analog Converter
- Mac/PC plug-n-play
- USB and optical S/PDIF inputs
- Stream bit-perfect 24/96 HD with low jitter
- Audioengine DS2 Desktop Speaker Stands (Pair)
- Audioengine A5+ Active 2-Way Speakers (Black)
- Audioengine S8 White 8-inch Powered Subwoofer
- Audioengine S8 Black 8-inch Powered Subwoofer
- Audioengine A5+ Premium Powered Speaker Pair (Carbonized Solid Bamboo)
- Audioengine DS1 Desktop Stand Pair
- Audioengine A2+ Black (Pr.) 2-way Powered Speaker System
- KabelDirekt RCA Stereo Cable / Cord (3 ft / feet short, Dual 2 x RCA Male to 2 x RCA Male Audio Cable, Digital & Analogue, Double-Shielded, PRO Series) supports (Amplifiers, AV Receivers, Hi-Fi)
- KabelDirekt RCA Stereo Cable / Cord (6 ft / feet short, Dual 2 x RCA Male to 2 x RCA Male Audio Cable, Digital & Analogue, Double-Shielded, PRO Series) supports (Amplifiers, AV Receivers, Hi-Fi)
- Sennheiser HD 650 Open Back Professional Headphone
Lowest new price: $19.46
List price: $24.44
The Teensy 3.2 is identical to v3.1 with the exception that 3.3V regulator has been upgraded to provide more power. The Teensy is a breadboard-friendly development board with loads of features in a, well, teensy package. The Teensy 3.2 brings a 32 bit ARM Cortex microprocessor into the mix so you can do some serious number crunching. The Teensy 3.2 comes pre-flashed with a bootloader so you can program it using the on-board USB connection: No external programmer needed! You can program for the Teensy in your favorite program editor using C or you can install the Teensyduino add-on for the Arduino IDE and write Arduino sketches for Teensy! The processor on the Teensy also has access to the USB and can emulate any kind of USB device you need it to be, making it great for USB-MIDI and other HID projects. The 32 bit processor brings a few other features to the table as well, such as multiple channels of Direct Memory Access, several high-resolution ADCs and even an I2S digital audio interface! There are also 4 separate interval timers plus a delay timer! Oh yeah, and all pins have interrupt capability. Also, it can provide system voltage of 3.3V to other devices at up to 100mA. All of this functionality is jammed into a 1.4 x 0.7 inch board with all headers on a 0.1" grid so you can slap in on a breadboard and get to work! On top of everything else the Teensy has been gifted with more RAM (64K, thats 4x more than the Teensy 3.0) and 256kb of flash memory! The Teensy 3.2 now now has 5V tolerance on its digital inputs however all analog-only pins are still 3.3V only. Features: - More power on 3.3V pin for modules like ESP-8266 - 7 Timers for intervals/delays, separate from PWM - USB with dedicated DMA memory transfers - 3 UARTs (serial ports) - SPI, I2C, I2S,CAN Bus, IR modulator - I2S (for high quality audio interface) - Real Time Clock (with user-added 32.768 crystal and battery) - 4 general purpose DMA channels (separate from USB) - Touch Sensor Inputs
- Drop in compatible with v3.1, more power available on 3.3V pin
- 32 bit ARM Cortex-M4 72 MHz CPU (M4 = DSP extensions)
- 256K Flash Memory, 64K RAM, 2K EEPROM
- 21 High Resolution Analog Inputs (13 bits usable, 16 bit hardware)
- 34 Digital I/O Pins (5V tolerance on Digital Inputs)
|Intermatic WG1570-10D 125V 60-Hertz Replacement Time Clock Motor for T100, T170, T100R201, T1400, T100-20 and WH Series
Lowest new price: $9.33
Lowest used price: $13.69
List price: $37.74
The Intermatic WG1570-10D time clock motor is very sturdy with a high torque. Fixed tab connectors easily slip over the timer connection poles for simple installation. This WG1570-10D replacement motor is for use with the Intermatic T101, T103 and T105 time switches. 125 Volts and 60HZ.
- Genuine Intermatic replacement motor
- Very sturdy motor with a high torque
- Fixed tab connectors easily slip over the timer connection poles
- For use with T101, T103 and T105
- 125 Volts and 60HZ
|Major Brands IRF540 Transistor, MOSFET, N-Channel, 100 V (Pack of 5)
Lowest new price: $5.45
List price: $4.45
The product type is Major Brands IRF540 Transistor, MOSFET, N-Channel, 100 V. Made in Taiwan and manufactured by Major Brands.
- Product type - Transistor
- Feature: 100 V
- N Channel Power Mosfet
|Musou RCA Analog to Digital Optical Toslink Coaxial Audio Converter Adapter with Optical Cable
Lowest new price: $14.99
List price: $26.99
The Musou Analog to Digital Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio application.It converts analog Left/Right RCA-style audio connections to digital S/PDIF coax or TOSLink outputs.
The unit is compact, easy to install, and operates in a wide variety of operating conditions.
- Input Audio:Stereo R/L
- Output Audio:LPCM
- Input audio connector:2XRCA（R/L）
- Output audio connector:1XToslink 1XRCA(Coaxial)
- Sampling rate:48 KHz
- Main unit (Analog to Digital Audio Converter)
- 5V/DC POWER SUPPLY
- USER'S Manual
Warranty:1 year limited
- This is a Analog to Digital converter(Can NOT be used as a Digital to Analog Converter),Converts analog stereo audio signal from R/L input to Coaxial and Toslink outputs simultaneously.
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output.
- Supports output sampling rate at 48 KHz.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Easy to install and simple to operate with 1 year warranty from Musou
|HiLetgo ADS1115 16 Bit 16 Byte 4 Channel I2C IIC Analog-to-Digital ADC PGA Converter with Programmable Gain Amplifier High precision ADC Converter Development Board for Arduino Raspberry Pi
Lowest new price: $6.99
List price: $6.99
For microcontrollers without an analog-to-digital converter or when you want a higher-precision ADC, the ADS1115 provides 16-bit precision at 3300 samples/second over I2C. The chip can be configured as 4 single-ended input channels, or two differential channels. As a nice bonus, it even includes a programmable gain amplifier, up to x16, to help boost up smaller single/differential signals to the full range. The chip's fairly small so it comes on a breakout board with ferrites to keep the AVDD and AGND quiet. Interfacing is done via I2C. Simply connect GND to ground, VDD to your logic power supply, and SCL/SDA to your microcontroller's I2C port and run the example code to start reading data.
ADC Bit rate: 16 Bit
Interface Type: I2C
Channels: 4 Channel AN0 AN1 AN2 AN3
Input voltage: 2.0v-5.5v
Channel input voltage : 0-VDD
Continuous Mode: Only 150μA
Single-Shot Mode: Auto Shut Down
Programmable data rate: 8sps-860sps
Input range programmed control, 7 types input ranges:
-0.256V ~ + 0.256V, -0.512V ~ + 0.512V, -1.024V ~ + 1.024V, -2.048V ~ + 2.048V, -4.096V ~ + 4.096 V, -6.144V ~ + 6.144V I2C 7-bit addresses between 0x48-0x4B
1* ADS1115 16 Bit 4 Channel Analog-to-Digital ADC Converter
1* Pin Header
- High precision ADS1115 16 Bit 4 Channel Analog-to-Digital ADC Converter
- An easy to use I2C ADC Converter, with Programmable Gain Amplifier
- Especially a good tool for Raspberry Pi that doesn't come with analog GPIO pins
- Wide voltage supply range: 2.0V to 5.5V, operate in a comparator mode which is helpful for maintaining accuracy
- Single-Shot Mode: Auto Shut Down; Programmable data rate: 8sps-860sps
|Goronya Digital Optical Coax to Analog RCA Audio Converter and 3.5mm (Headphone) Outpouts, 24-bit DAC with DC 5V Power Supply Adapter and Optical cable
Lowest new price: $11.04
Lowest used price: $11.99
List price: $11.04
This Goronya Digital Audio to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio converting.
It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device
such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks.
This Digital Audio to Analog Audio Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
NOTE: The Goronya DA converter only supports PCM audio signals and does not support Dolby, DTS, or other surround sound signals.
Therefore, it is important that the digital audio output of your device defaults to or can be set to PCM/LPCM output.
Otherwise the sound output will be noise/static.
-Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
-Toslink+Coaxial input audio
-2channel standard stereo RCA output. DOES NOT support 5.1 channel
-Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
-Output Audio: L/R audio
-Full metal body, lightweight size, portable and easy to carry and operate
-Power Supply: DC5V, 1A.
-Net Weight: 85g
-1 x Digital to Analog Audio Converter
-1 x 5V DC US Power Adapter
-1 x User Manual
- Converts SPDIF Optical or Coaxial digital PCM audio input to analog stereo L/R RCA and 3.5mm headphone outputs simultaneously
- Input Audio Connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial); Output Audio Connector: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1 x 3.5mm Jack; Powered by 5.5mm USB Power Cable (Power Adapter is Included)
- Supports sampling rate at 32kHZ, 44.1kHZ, 48kHZ, 96KHz and 192kHz, up to 24-bit resolution
- Supports Uncompressed 2-channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output; Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission(5.1 channel is incompatible, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM）
- Plug and play. DC 5V power adapter included. 18 Months Warranty and 7x24 hours service by Goronya
|McIgIcM copper clad pcb,10pcs fr-4 board pcb single side copper clad plate diy pcb kit laminate circuit board 100x70mm
Lowest new price: $9.99
List price: $9.99
Product name: PCB copper Clad board; total Size: 100 x 70mm/4" x 2. 7"(L*w)
Thickness: 1. 4mm; materials: Glass fiber copper-clad
Package content: 10 x pcbcopper Clad board
- Product name: PCB copper Clad board; total Size: 100 x 70mm/4" x 2. 7"(L*w)
- This product is widely used in product development, student experiments, maintenance, production, etc.
- Welcome Guide, our worry-free 6-month refund and friendly customer service.
- If you have any questions, please contact us
Page 4 of 5104
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.