|Browse by Catagory:
Thermal Management Products
Lab & Scientific Supplies
Chromatography Columns & Supplies
Lab Diagnostic Supplies
Science Education Curriculum Support
Biology Classroom Supplies
Physics Classroom Supplies
Metals & Alloys
Material Handling Products
Power Transmission Products
Shock & Vibration Control
Soldering, Brazing, Welding & Heating
Industrial & Scientific
Thermal Management Products
|ARCTIC MX-4 Thermal Compound Paste, Carbon Based High Performance, Heatsink Paste, CPU for All Coolers, Interface Material, 4 Grams with Tool
Lowest new price: $9.99
List price: $11.99
Model: ARCTIC MX-4
Arctic Thermal Compound for All Coolers
Easy to Apply
With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners. The possibilities for its application and the most effectively way to avoid voids between CPU and cooler we show you in the video.
It does not contain any metallic particles so electical conductivity would not be an issue. Unlike silver and copper compound, it ensures that contact with any electrical pins would not result in damage of any sort.
High Durability :
In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the performance of MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it a second time as it will last at least for 8 years.
Value for Money
A high performance thermal compound perfect for system builders, there's no suprise that the MX-4 exceeds your expectations for its low price tag.
- [BETTER THAN LIQUID METAL]: Composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated efficiently.
- [SAFE APPLICATION]: The MX-4 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards.
- [HIGH DURABILITY]: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years.
- [EASY TO APPLY]: With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners.
- [THERMAL COMPOUND]: Formula, the MX-4 guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from the components and supports the stability needed to push your system to its limit.
|Arctic Silver 5 AS5-3.5G Thermal Paste
Lowest new price: $3.97
List price: $5.95
Brand: Arctic Silver
The Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound enhances the compound's performance and long-term stability. Arctic Silver 5 uses three unique shapes and sizes of pure silver particles to maximize particle-to-particle contact area and thermal transfer. Arctic Silver 5 will not separate, run, migrate or bleed.
- 99.9% pure micronized silver
- Non-electrically conductive
- Will not separate, run, migrate or bleed
- Thermal conductance: >350 000W/m2 degreesC (0.001 inch layer)
- Easy to apply and remove
|Corsair Air Series AF120 LED Quiet Edition High Airflow Fan Twin Pack - Red
Lowest new price: $18.77
List price: $19.15
Corsair CO-9050016-RLED LED Red Quiet Edition 120mm PC Computer Fan Twin PackSuperior cooling performance and LED illuminationCorsair Air Series LED high airflow PC case fans combine efficient, low-noise airflow with striking LED lighting. The custom-molded blades are designed for high-volume air delivery with less noise and turbulence than typical case fans. They’re translucent, with a frosted texture, so the light from the four LEDs adds a dramatic effect.Tuned for high-airflow, large volume coolingAir Series AF fan models perform best in unrestricted spaces with at least 3cm of clearance, and they’re ideal for mounting at the rear or top of your PC case as exhaust fans for your PC’s motherboard and CPU, graphics accelerators, and other components that fill the case with heat. They work equally well as unrestricted intake fans for areas like side panels or bottom intakes.For high restriction areas like hard drive cages or in other tight spaces where there’s less air volume, check out our Air Series SP models of high static pressure fans.Better performance than standard case fansAir Series AF fan models are designed to outperform standard case fans. The blades are custom-molded for optimal airflow, and they’re ultra-thin for less noise and turbulence. The sleeved bearing system reduces vibration for quiet operation.Performance AF120 Quiet Edition LEDAF140 Quiet Edition LEDDimensions120mm x 25mm140mm x 25mmOperating Voltage7V 12V Performance at 12VAirflow52.19 CFM66.4 CFMStatic Pressure.75 mm/H20.80 mm/H20Sound Level25.2 dBA25.5 dBASpeed1,500 RPM1,200 RPMPower Usage0.40 A0.23 AContents and SpecificationsPackage contents(x2) Air Series AF120 LED Quiet Edition High Airflow 120mm FansMounting ScrewsWarranty leafletSystem requirementsMotherboard with an open standard 3-pin fan connector
- Fan Size 120mm x 25mm
- Noise (dBA) 25.2 dBA
- Airflow (CFM) 52.19 CFM
- Static Pressure (mm/H2O) 0.75 mm/H2O
- Power Draw (at +12V) .40 A, 1500RPM
- Available in single or twin packs
- System requirements: Motherboard with an open standard 3-pin fan connector
|Rosewill 120mm Case Fan 4-Pack, Long Life Sleeve Bearing Computer Case Fan ROCF-13001, Ultra Quiet Computer Cooling Fan 4 Pack 120 mm Standard Case Fan
Lowest new price: $14.99
List price: $14.99
Rosewill ROCF-13001 120mm Long Life Sleeve Case Black Case Fan For Computer Cases 4 Pack
- Fan Size: 120mm
- Bearing Type: Long Life Sleeve
- RPM: 1200 +/- 10% RPM
- Air Flow: 38.2 CFM
- Noise Level: 22 dBA
- Power Connector: 3/4 Pin
- Voltage is DC 12V and the starting voltage is DC 7V
|Rosewill Case Fan Splitter Cable, PWM Cable Splitter Duplicator, Case Fan Power Duplicator Converter, Dual Case Fan Power Adapter, Case Fan Y Cable
Lowest new price: $3.99
List price: $3.99
Model Brand: Rosewill Model: RCFC-16002 Type: PWM Fan Splitter Cable Color: Black Sleeve Details Length: 3.94" Connector Number: 3 Terminal Gender: 1 x Female - 2 x Male Features Features: Supports 2 PWM fans from a single motherboard PWM header
- Computer case fan splitter, PWM cable duplicator, sleeved, black.
- PWM Case fan splitter connects 2 PWM case fans to a single motherboard fan header.
- Case fan splitter Y-cable is 5.5 inch long in total.
- Strong and durable black sleeved cable, tough and heavy duty.ables with 3.94 inch (10 cm)
- Compatible with 3 pin Case Fan and 4 pin PWM Case Fan.
|CORSAIR HYDRO Series H150i PRO RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 360mm Radiator, Triple 120mm ML Series PWM Fans, Advanced RGB Lighting and Fan Software Control
Lowest new price: $169.99
List price: $169.99
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H150i PRO is an all-in-one RGB liquid CPU cooler with a 360mm radiator built for low-noise cooling performance and bold styling with an RGB LED pump head. Three included 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans provide great airflow while producing no more than 25 dB of noise, pushing the performance of your build while staying whisper quiet. Take control with CORSAIR iCue software and customize lighting, monitor temperatures and precisely adjust fan speeds, or stop the cooling fans entirely with the H150i's Zero RPM fan mode. Easy to install and compatible with most modern CPU sockets, the H150i makes it easy to cool your system in silence and style.
- Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting: Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build
- Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Three low-noise 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow and produce just 25 dB of noise at full speed
- Powerful Software: CORSAIR iCue software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures, and more
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profile in CORSAIR iCue software allows fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150,1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2. Radiator dimensions is 15.59 x 4.72 x 1.06 in inches and fan dimensions is 4.72 x 0.98 in inches
|AC Infinity MULTIFAN S5, Quiet Dual 80mm USB Fan for Receiver DVR Playstation Xbox Computer Cabinet Cooling
Lowest new price: $14.99
List price: $14.99
Brand: AC Infinity
The ultra-quiet cooling fans can be positioned to stand upright or laid flat to cool various electronics and components. Features a multi-speed controller with power switch. Includes eight large anti-vibration rubber feet per fan and a 6-foot power cord. The USB plug can be plugged into the USB ports found behind popular electronics such as receivers and video game consoles. The two fans are permanently connected by a 2.5 feet cord and share the same multi-speed controller. Each unit contains an additional USB port, up to four fans can be daisy chained together to share the same power source. Certified by CE and RoHS. Speed Controller
The fan includes an in-line multi-speed controller with power switch to set the fan's speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments. Connecting Additional Units
For electronics and components that requires more airflow, each fan unit can daisy chain additional MULTIFAN S series fans. Up to four fans can share the same USB power source; and up to six fans can share the same thermal controller (sold separately). MULTIFAN S1, S2, S3 and S4 contains one fan, and MULTIFAN S5 and S7 contains two fans. Applications
This ultra-quiet cooling fan is popular in a variety of electronics and components such as receivers, DVRs, video game consoles, modems, computers, amplifiers, and other audio video equipment.
- Ultra-quiet USB fans designed to cool various electronics and components.
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan's speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Dual-ball bearings have a lifespan of 67,000 hours and allows the fans to be laid flat or stand upright.
- USB plug can power the fan through USB ports found behind popular AV electronics and game consoles.
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 1 in. per fan | Total Airflow: 52 CFM | Total Noise: 18 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
- AC Infinity Turbo Fan Power Adapter, for MULTIFAN Series USB Fans
- AC Infinity Controller 1, Thermal Trigger AIRPLATE, MULTIFAN, USB Fans Devices. Computer, AV Cabinet, Home Theater Cooling.
- AC Infinity CONTROLLER 2, Fan Thermostat and Speed Controller, controls AIRPLATE, MULTIFAN, USB fans and devices, for AV Cabinet Cooling
- AC Infinity MULTIFAN S7, Quiet Dual 120mm USB Fan for Receiver DVR Playstation Xbox Computer Cabinet Cooling
- AC Infinity MULTIFAN S2, Quiet 120mm USB Blower Fan with Speed Control, for Receiver DVR Xbox Modem AV Cabinet Cooling
- AC Infinity MULTIFAN S3, Quiet 120mm USB Fan for Receiver DVR Playstation Xbox Computer Cabinet Cooling
- AC Infinity MULTIFAN S4, Quiet 140mm USB Fan for Receiver DVR Playstation Xbox Computer Cabinet Cooling
- AC Infinity MULTIFAN S1, Quiet 80mm USB Fan for Receiver DVR Playstation Xbox Computer Cabinet Cooling
- AC Infinity AIRPLATE S2, Quiet Cooling Blower Fan System 6" with Speed Control, for Home Theater AV Cabinets
- OdiySurveil(TM) 6Pcs Aluminum Chips VGA RAM Cooling Cooler Heatsink for IC MOSFET SCR,DIY for Raspberry Pi
|Noctua A-Series Cooling Fan Blades with AAO Frame, SSO2 Bearing (NF-A4x10 FLX)
Lowest new price: $13.95
List price: $13.95
Featuring advanced aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels and Noctua's AAO frame, the NF-A4x10 is a highly optimized, premium quality quiet fan in 40x10mm size. Smooth Commutation Drive technology and Noctua's reference class SSO2 bearings guarantee superb running smoothness and excellent long-term stability. Topped off with modular cabling, a Low-Noise Adaptor and Omni Join Adaptor Set as well as 6 years manufacturer's warranty, the NF-A4x10 is a premium choice for the highest demands.
- Flow Acceleration Channels; Reduced Motor Hub Size
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads; Smooth Commutation Drive 2; SSO2 Bearing
- Low-Noise Adaptor for full flexibility
- 3 to 2-pin Adaptor and Polarity Protection
- Extensive cabling options; 6-year manufacturer's warranty
- The NF-A4x10 impeller features suction side Flow Acceleration Channels. By speeding up the airflow at the crucial outer blade regions, this measure reduces suction side flow separation and thus leads to better efficiency and lower vortex noise.
- Thanks to its streamlined, compact motor design, the NF-A4x10's motor hub is smaller than with conventional 4cm fans. This allows for more blade surface area and thus contributes to the NF-A4x10's superior airflow and pressure performance.
- Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) frames feature integrated anti-vibration pads as well as Noctua's proprietary Stepped Inlet Design and Inner Surface Microstructures, both of which further refine the fan's performance/noise efficiency.
- Noctua's Stepped Inlet Design adds turbulence to the influx in order to facilitate the transition from laminar flow to turbulent flow, which reduces tonal intake noise, improves flow attachment and increases suction capacity.
- With the tips of the fan blades ploughing thru boundary layer created by Inner Surface Microstructures, flow separation from suction side of the blades is significantly suppressed, which reduced blade passing noise, improved airflow, pressure efficiency.
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads made from extra-soft silicone minimize the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard mounting systems and fan clips used on heat sinks.
- The latest version of Noctua's advanced Smooth Commutation Drive system ensures superb running smoothness by eliminating torque variations and switching noises. This makes the NF-A4x10 remarkably quiet even at very close distance.
- The NF-A4x10 is supplied with a Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.) that reduces the maximum fan speed from 4500 to 3700rpm so that it can be fine-tuned for superior airflow or maximum quietness.
|Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB 120mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fan 3 Fan Pack with Lighting Node Pro
Lowest new price: $108.00
List price: $119.99
The Corsair ll120 RGB PWM fan combines excellent airflow, low noise operation and 16 brilliant independent RGB LEDs, spread between two separate light loops that encircle the fan and its hub. Pair with the included Corsair lighting Node Pro to customize lighting with a wide array of vivid effects and patterns. Using an optimized 120mm fan blade and PWM control, set the speed of the fan anywhere from 600 RPM to 1, 500 RPM for precise noise and airflow adjustment. Made for those seeking excellent airflow, quiet operation, and powerful lighting, the Corsair ll120 RGB fan puts your PC back in the loop.
- 16 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops.
- Software control and customize RGB lighting effects with the included Corsair lighting Node Pro or expand your RGB lighting with more Corsair RGB fans or RGB LED lighting strips (sold separately).
- PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 rpm to 1, 500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow.
- 120mm fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance.
|Corsair ML120, 120mm Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan (2-Pack)
Lowest new price: $26.24
List price: $26.24
Corsair ML120 delivers unrivaled performance and silence by utilizing magnetic levitation technology and custom rotor design. The innovative design provides both high static pressure and high air flow. Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
- Magnetic Bearing: harnesses magnetic levitation technology to provide lower noise, higher performance, and a longer lifespan.
- Custom Rotor Design: delivers the perfect balance between high static pressure and high airflow, operating flawlessly in the most challenging environments
- Extensive Control Range: A 2,000 RPM control range gives you total control between silence and absolute performance
- Rosewill Case Fan Splitter Cable, PWM Cable Splitter Duplicator, Case Fan Power Duplicator Converter, Dual Case Fan Power Adapter, Case Fan Y Cable
- Rosewill Case Fan Splitter Cable, PWM Cable Splitter Duplicator, Case Fan Power Duplicator Converter, Dual Case Fan Power Adapter, Case Fan Y Cable [2-Pack]
- SilverStone PWM Fan Hub System Cables, Black (CPF04)
- Intel Core i7-8700K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.7GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W
- JBtek All Black Sleeved PWM Fan Splitter Cable 1 to 2 Converter, 2 Pack
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15 Desktop Memory Kit - Black (CMK16GX4M2B3000C15)
- ARCTIC MX-4 Thermal Compound Paste, Carbon Based High Performance, Heatsink Paste, CPU for All Coolers, Interface Material, 4 Grams with Tool
- Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0 GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W
- ARCTIC MX-4 - Thermal Compound Paste, Carbon Based High Performance, Heatsink Paste, Thermal Compound CPU for All Coolers, Thermal Interface Material - 4 Grams
- Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Grease Paste - 1.0 Gram
Page 1 of 584
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.