|Browse by Catagory:
Thermal Management Products
Lab & Scientific Supplies
Chromatography Columns & Supplies
Lab Diagnostic Supplies
Science Education Curriculum Support
Biology Classroom Supplies
Physics Classroom Supplies
Metals & Alloys
Material Handling Products
Power Transmission Products
Shock & Vibration Control
Soldering, Brazing, Welding & Heating
Industrial & Scientific
|SEOH Erlenmeyer Flask 1000ML Borosilicate Glass
Lowest new price: $4.56
List price: $4.56
Capacity: 1000 mL. Height: 215mm / 8.5 Inches. Base Diameter: 145mm / 5.75 Inches. Graduations: Dual Scale 250-1000 x 50mL, 750-0 x 50mL.
|Pyrex, Erlenmeyer Flask, Measuring, 2,000 mL
Lowest new price: $25.00
List price: $25.00
Brand: Scientific Equipment of Houston
This 2L PYREX® Erlenmeyer flask is designed with a heavy duty rim to reduce chipping. The uniform wall thickness provides the proper balance between mechanical strength and thermal shock resistance.
- Capacity is 2000mL
- Outer diameter is approx 160 mm
- Graduation interval is 200mL
- Material is Borosilicate Glass
- Dual Graduations
|50mL Glass Erlenmeyer Flask with PTFE Lined Screw Cap, Borosilicate 3.3 Glass - Eisco Labs
Lowest new price: $10.49
List price: $10.49
Premium borosilicate Erlenmeyer flasks with acid proof screw caps. Eisco glassware is designed to be used in labs but is often used in homes or garages as well.
- The base diameter of the bottle is 1.8" and the overall height is 3.7". Please note: these are hand blown with the capacity in mind and overall dimensions can vary slightly.
- Hand blown premium borosilicate 3.3 glass.
- The cap is made of polypropylene, has a PTFE liner, and is acid proof and autoclavable.
- Designed to store liquids in the laboratory, but can be used in the home as well -- or even in a set for "potions".
- Top rack dishwasher safe and autoclavable.
|Laboy HMF020116 Glass 500 mL Erlenmeyer Flask Heavy Wall with 24/40 Standard Taper Joint
Lowest new price: $17.58
List price: $22.85
Heavy wall design Erlenmeyer flask has wide bases, with sides that taper upward to a short vertical neck, with ground interchangeable glass joint to accommodate apparatus with ground inner joint. Laboy glass flasks are heavy wall designed, made by hand-blowing to ensure uniform wall thickness, made of high-quality borosilicate glass and annealed at 800 degree Celsius, can be heated directly in an open flame and can withstand typical laboratory thermal variations in Chemistry processes like heating and cooling.
- Erlenmeyer flask
- With 24/40 joint
- Capacity of 500Ml
- Heavy wall design
- Made by hand blowing
|Kemtech F664000 Synthware Erlenmeyer Flask, 1000 mL, 24/40 Outer Joint
Lowest new price: $24.62
List price: $31.66
SYNTHWARE Erlenmeyer flask with standard taper outer joint.
- All sizes are hand blown from tubing to ensure heavy and uniform wall
|PYREX 125mL Narrow Mouth Erlenmeyer Flasks with Heavy Duty Rim, 12/pk
Lowest new price: $35.60
Lowest used price: $41.00
List price: $45.99
These 125 ml PYREX� Erlenmeyer flasks are designed with heavy duty rims to reduce chipping. Their uniform wall thickness provides the proper balance between mechanical strength and thermal shock resistance. Texas Residents: Under Texas State Law, this product requires a Precursor Chemical/Laboratory Apparatus NAR-120 permit to ship to a Texas address. After purchase, the seller will contact you via email to verify your permit. Failure to provide a valid permit will result in a cancellation and refund of your order.
- Capacity is 125mL
- Outer diameter is approx 67 mm
- Graduation interval is 25mL
- Material is Borosilicate Glass
- Dual Graduations
|Plastic Erlenmeyer Flask Set - 3 Sizes - 50, 125 and 250ml, Screw Caps, Molded Graduations, Karter Scientific 233J2
Lowest new price: $11.99
List price: $11.99
Brand: Karter Scientific
Karter Scientific® Conical Flasks with Screw Cap are manufactured from polypropylene material. Featuring molded graduations and a PE screw cap. PP Flasks are suitable for the mixing and preparation of nearly any sample. Chemical and break resistant.
- Contains 1 each 50, 125, 250ml Flask
- Molded graduation
- Polyethylene Screw Caps
- Polypropylene Flasks
|250ml Narrow Mouth Erlenmeyer Flask with Rubber Stoppers, Karter Scientific 213G20 (Pack of 8)
Lowest new price: $27.99
List price: $27.99
Brand: Karter Scientific
Narrow mouth Erlenmeyer flask are made of 3.3 borosilicate glass. Single Scale, Heavy-Duty, beaded rim, white marking spot, and uniform wall thickness throughout. 3.3 borosilicate is the highest level of inert glass available. Designed from ASTM Specification E960, Type I requirements. Rubber Stoppers included. Karter Scientific® is a registered trademark in United States of America. To maintain quality control, authorized permission is required in the resale of our products.
- 3.3 Borosilicate Glass
- ASTM Specification E960, Type I requirements
- Graduated, Single Scale
- Rubber Stoppers Included
- Height: 140mm, OD Neck: 35mm, OD Bulb: 85mm
- 500ml Narrow Mouth Erlenmeyer Flask with Rubber Stoppers, Karter Scientific 213G21 (Pack of 6)
- Glass Beakers, 50ml Pack of 12
- PYREX 1L Narrow Mouth Erlenmeyer Flasks with Heavy Duty Rim, Ea
- Glass Beakers, 100ml Pack of 12
- Karter Scientific 213A2 Borosilicate Glass Low Form Glass Beaker, 50/100/250/500/1000 mL (Pack of 5)
- 150ml Narrow Mouth Erlenmeyer Flask with Rubber Stoppers, Karter Scientific 213G19 (Pack of 12)
- Karter Scientific SF-214T2 Borosilicate Glass Beaker Set, 50/100/250 mL, 3 Sizes
- Glass Flask 5 Piece Set, Narrow Mouth Erlenmeyer, Borosilicate 3.3 Glass - 50ml, 150ml, 250ml, 500ml, & 1L, Karter Scientific 213B2
- 10 Pack - 20x150mm Pyrex Glass Test Tubes with Rubber Stoppers
- 7pcs PTFE magnetic stirrer mixer stir bar White Color
|Dynalon 341495 Polypropylene 500mL Erlenmeyer Flask with Screw Cap (Case of 6)
Lowest new price: $77.03
List price: $100.06
Model: DYNCR 341495
The Dynalon 341495 500ml Erlenmeyer flask is made of translucent polypropylene, has a wide neck for pouring chemicals or mixtures, and comes with a screw cap for storing samples. The flask and cap are made of polypropylene, which resists most chemicals, has excellent dimensional stability, and can be sterilized. Both the flask and cap can be autoclaved and withstand temperatures from 0 to 135 degrees C (32 to 275 degrees F). The inside diameter of the neck is 45mm, while the neck joint is 50mm high and is compatible with standard joint stoppers. The flask measures 177.8mm high with a standard 52mm cap, and the widest point of the base has an outside diameter of 106.9mm. Molded-in graduations indicate the approximate volume. The Erlenmeyer flask is typically used for storing chemicals or samples in a laboratory.
Flasks are glass or plastic containers for storing or collecting chemical samples or solutions in scientific laboratories. They come in a variety of sizes and shapes and are designed for a wide range of scientific processes. Erlenmeyer flasks, introduced by German chemist Emil Erlenmeyer in 1861, are shaped like a cone with a wide, flat base that narrows to a neck opening, which can be closed with a stopper or cap.
Dynalon Corporation manufactures and distributes plastic lab ware and supplies under brands such as Azlon, Cowie, Kartell, and Sterilin. Dynalon was founded in 1957 and is headquartered in Rochester, NY.
What’s in the Box?
- Dynalon 341495 500mL polypropylene Erlenmeyer flask
- Polypropylene cap
- 500mL wide-mouth polypropylene translucent Erlenmeyer flask with polypropylene screw cap for storing chemicals or mixtures
- Autoclavable flask and cap withstand temperatures from 0 to 135 degrees C (32 to 275 degrees F)
- Wide-mouth neck size is 45/50mm for easy pouring and is compatible with standard taper joint stoppers
- Measures 177.8mm high with cap and 106.9mm at the base, cap measures 52mm
- Molded-in graduations indicate approximate volume
|uxcell 100ml Clear White Plastic Laboratory Chemical Conical Flask Storage Bottle
Lowest new price: $6.20
List price: $7.32
- Descriptions: Designed with 100ml capacity. Made of plastic material in clear white, conical body. Open design, the container's body has number scale,so you can easy to read milliliters.
- Product Name : Conical Flask;Capacity : 100ml
- Material : Plastic;Color : Clear White
- Mouth Dia(Inner) : 2.7cm/ 1.1";Size : 101 x 67mm/ 4" x 2.6" (H*Botton Dia)
- Net Weight : 22g
- Package Content : 1 x Lab Plastic Bottle
Page 4 of 168
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.