|3B Scientific Geiger-Müller Counter Tube Radiation Detector
Lowest new price: $195.73
List price: $195.73
Self-quenching halogen pulse ionisation chamber for detecting alpha, beta, gamma and x-ray radiation. In metal housing with mica window, removable mounting clamp with shaft. Long plateau length. Filling: Neon/argon mixture, halogen as quenching agent. Cathode dimensions: approximately 39 x 14 sq mm. Window: mica, 9mm diameter. Mass per unit area: 1.5 - 2.0 mg/sq cm. Plateau length: 400 V - 600 V. Operating voltage: 400 - 600 V (recommended: 500 V). Relative plateau slope: 0.04 percent/V. Dead time: 90 microseconds. Limiting resistor: 10 Megaohm, integrated in holder. Shaft: approximately 100mm x 10mm diameter. Approximately measures 25mm diameter by 85mm height.
- Filling: Neon/argon mixture, halogen as quenching agent
- Window: mica, 9 mm diameter
- Operating voltage: 400 - 600 V (recommended: 500 V)
- Limiting resistor: 10 Megaohm, integrated in holder
- Approximately measures 25mm diameter by 85mm height
|GQ GMC-320 plus Geiger Counter Nuclear Radiation Detector Monitor
Lowest new price: $278.63
- GQ GMC-320 Plus Geiger Counter Nuclear Radiation Detector Meter Beta Gamma X ray Europe
|Gamma Scout Online Radiation Detector and Geiger Counter
Lowest new price: $602.01
List price: $619.00
The Gamma-Scout hand-held radiation detector or geiger counter is a general purpose survey meter for measuring and detecting ionizing radiation. It can detect alpha, beta, gamma and x-ray radiation.The Online model can be connected to a Windows PC for real time data downloads to the computer. All the models have the ability to download to a Windows computer but only the Online model does it in real time.
- - Determine the source of radiation leakages
- - Monitor ambient radiation anomalies
- - Monitor personal cumulative dose exposure
- - Detect radioactive elements in metal scrap
- - Check rocks from the earth for radioactivity
|Geiger Counter Gamma-Easy - Hand Held Radiation Detector
Lowest new price: $228.00
The Gamma-Easy is a best-in-class German-made hand-held radiation detector or geiger counter. It is a general purpose survey meter for measuring and detecting ionizing radiation. It can detect gamma radiation. Use it to:
- Determine the source of radiation leakages
- Monitor ambient radiation anomalies
- Monitor personal cumulative dose exposure
- Check rocks from the earth for radioactivity
- Teach or learn about radioactivity
- Measures gamma radiation. High contrast LCD screen.
- Comfortable ergonomic grip. Audible alert ticker.
- Calibrated scale 0.01 µSv/h up to 1000.00 µSv/h or 1µR/h to 100mR/h
- Auto off feature. Configurable measurement window.
- Dosimeter function. Configurable Alarm Threshold
|Ebisu Works radiation Geiger counter battery powered dosimeter ES-GC01
Lowest new price: $299.92
List price: $367.67
Measure Radiation dosage:0.01-200.00μSv/h, Measure Cumulative range:0.00-999.99μSv, Radiation range:48Kev-1.5Mev, Sensitively:+-30% against 137Cs, Relative basic accuracy:+-20%. AA battery for 500hrs, Size:56Wx116Hx29.5D (cm), 98gram without battery
- Measure Radiation dosage:0.01-200.00μSv/h,
- Measure Cumulative range:0.00-999.99μSv,
- Relative basic accuracy:+-20%
- AA battery for 500hrs
|Assembled Sensitive Geiger Counter
Lowest new price: $340.00
List price: $340.00
Sensitive geiger counter uses a Russian geiger mueller tube and is sensitive to Beta and Gamma rays. Want to know if that orange colored plate that was all the rage in the 60's is radioactive, how about your dad's radium dial watch, or the mantles on your camping lantern -this will tell you! Produces the familiar audio clicks and lights up a blue/green LED in response to radioactive sources. Random clicks are even heard from your the counter as cosmic rays strike the tube! Uses a Russian GM tube that was made during the cold war (we test every one for proper operation), various resistors, capacitors, and a special miniature speaker. Operates from one 9V battery ( included). Comes completely assembled- no soldering required (no case available).C6979ASB
- Assembled Sensitive Geiger Counter - Battery included
- Size of PC board 4-5/16" x 1-1/2".
- we test resistors, capacitors, and a special miniature speaker for proper operation
|Geiger Counter Kit with Digital Display
Lowest new price: $270.00
List price: $270.00
This sensitive Geiger counter kit uses a Russian geiger mueller tube and a microcontroller IC to measure and display radiation counts on a 3 digit display. In addition the microcontroller IC outputs the count to a pale yellow 3 digit display (the display is visible indoors but not bright enough to viewed outdoors in order to conserve battery life).C-6981
- The unique feature of the microcontroller digital output is that you can select either count per minutes or total counts to be displayed.
- The total count display uses a unique set up with multiplier Leds to indicate 10, 100, 1000 times counts allowing the counter to display 999,000 before an overflow LED lights up.
- The counter is sensitive to beta and gamma rays and will indicate the presence of radiation with a click from the built in speaker and a brilliant blue-green flash from an LED.
|GCA-03 Digital Geiger Counter Nuclear Radiation Detection Monitor with Digital Meter - NRC Certification Ready- 0.001 mR/hr Resolution -- 350 mR/hr Range.
Brand: Images SI
The GCA-03 Digital Geiger Counters are useful for detecting and accurately measuring radioactivity.
The GCA-03 has two operating modes. The CPS mode counts the number of radioactive particles detected every second and updates the digital display every second. CPS is a survey mode for checking radioactivity. The CPM mode counts the number of radioactive particles detected every minute (60 seconds) and updates the display every minute. CPM mode is used for checking background radiation.
The GCA-03 Geiger counter has an internal Geiger Mueller (GM) tube. This Geiger counter's applications are: Education - Classroom demonstrations and nuclear experiments; Emergency Services and Domestic Preparedness for nuclear accidents. Compliance Verification and Radiation Screening for wastes and other materials.NRC certifications are available at additional costs through the manufacturer.
The Liquid Crystal Display is a 16 character by 2 line that provides an easy to read digital output. Switch selection allows GCA-03 Geiger Counter to measure and convert radiation (counts per second) into in mR/hr or mSv/hr. Time selection switch allows Counts Per Second (CPS) or Counts Per Minute (CPM) mode. All Geiger Counters are factory calibrated using NIST source to insure an accurate measurement. Data Output Jack: Outputs either Serial Data (default) or TTL logic pulse for each radioactive particle detected. Jumper switch selection. The serial output is the counts per second sent via USB cable (not included) to our Windows PC Geiger Counter Graphing program (not included) for charting and recording the measured radiation over time. Secondary indicators; audio (clicks) and visual (LED) included. All Geiger Counters are factory calibrated using an NIST traceable radiation source to insure an accurate measurement. Powered by 9V battery.
- COUNTING RESOLUTION AND RANGE: 1 Count Per Second (CPS) - 3500 Counts Per Second (CPS). Counts Per Minute (CPM) Mode for checking background radiation.
- RADIATION RESOLUTION AND RANGE: 0.001 mR/hr resolution / 350 mR/hr Range (Imperial measurements); 0.01 uSv/hr resolution - 3.5 mSv/hr range (Metric)
- DETECTOR SENSITIVITY: Detects beta particles above 50 Kev. X-Ray radiation above 7 KeV; Gamma radiation above 7 KeV
- NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION - Factory calibrated using an NIST traceable radiation source to insure an accurate measurement.
- NRC CERTIFICATION READY - NRC certification can only be given by U.S. Government licensed laboratory. The NRC certificate certifies that the radiation reading from the Geiger counter is accurate.
|H102-4 0.8" Screen 4-Digit Manual Counter - Silver
H102-4 0.8" Screen 4-Digit Manual Counter - Silver
Quantity: 1 piece
Form Color: Silver
Screen Size: 0.8 inch
Battery included or not: No
Other Features: Diameter: 4.5cm; Widely used in various of data counting, attendance at meetings, traffic, aircraft number, laboratory analysis counting.
Dimensions: 2.24 in x 1.77 in x 1.57 ;
Weight: 1.55 oz
1 x Manual counter
- Diameter: 4.5cm; Widely used in various of data counting, attendance at meetings, traffic, aircraft number, laboratory analysis counting.
|GQ GMC-320+V5 Digital Geiger Counter WiFi Wireless Data Logger Dosimeter Radiation Detector
Model: 320 plus V5