|3B Scientific Geiger-Müller Counter Tube Radiation Detector
Lowest new price: $395.69
List price: $403.19
Self-quenching halogen pulse ionisation chamber for detecting alpha, beta, gamma and x-ray radiation. In metal housing with mica window, removable mounting clamp with shaft. Long plateau length. Filling: Neon/argon mixture, halogen as quenching agent. Cathode dimensions: approximately 39 x 14 sq mm. Window: mica, 9mm diameter. Mass per unit area: 1.5 - 2.0 mg/sq cm. Plateau length: 400 V - 600 V. Operating voltage: 400 - 600 V (recommended: 500 V). Relative plateau slope: 0.04 percent/V. Dead time: 90 microseconds. Limiting resistor: 10 Megaohm, integrated in holder. Shaft: approximately 100mm x 10mm diameter. Approximately measures 25mm diameter by 85mm height.
- Filling: Neon/argon mixture, halogen as quenching agent
- Window: mica, 9 mm diameter
- Operating voltage: 400 - 600 V (recommended: 500 V)
- Limiting resistor: 10 Megaohm, integrated in holder
- Approximately measures 25mm diameter by 85mm height
|3B Scientific Geiger Counter Radiation Detector, LCD Display
Lowest new price: $756.00
List price: $756.00
Versatile, easy to use and compact precision instrument for measuring Alpha, Beta and Gamma radiation With filter selection switch at the front of the Geiger-Muller counter tube for filtering out types of radiation large display and integrated USB interface. Including USB cable, Windows software, and operating instructions. Standard mode for displaying the current radiation level. Display of the equivalent dose as a numerical value and as bar chart and display of the time until a selected cumulative dose limit is reached. Also equipped with variable acoustic and optical warning threshold signal and display of average radiation from previous day. Pulse counting either permanent or with variable gate time. Gate time adjustable in seconds, minute or hours. Additional optional acoustic count indication. Count rate measurement. The pulses registered are measured successively and converted into a count rate (number of pulses per second). Integrated display of date and time for correct recording of measured radiation. The number of pulses registered is stored in the internal memory. This facilitates recording e.g. of weekly values for up to 10 years. Computer docking station. The software enables the measured data to be evaluated and processed on an MS-Windows PC. Radiation types: Alpha from 4 MeV, Beta from 0.2 MeV, Gamma from 0.02 MeV. LCD Display, 4 digit, numerical with display of measured variable, quasi analogue bar chart, operating mode indicators. Radiation detector: End window Geiger-Muller counter tube, stainless steel housing with neon-halogen filling. 38.1mm Measuring length. 9.1mm Measuring diameter. Mica window: 1.5 - 2mg/cubic centimeter. Gamma sensitivity: 114 pulses/min for 60Co radiation = 1 µSv/h in background radiation energy band. Background rate: 10 pulses per minute approx. Internal memory: 2 kilobytes. 3 years approximate Battery life. Dimensions: 163 by 72 by 30 cubic millimeter approximate.
- Versatile, easy to use and compact precision instrument for measuring Alpha, Beta and Gamma radiation
- Standard mode for displaying the current radiation level
- Pulse counting either permanent or with variable gate time; gate time adjustable in seconds, minute or hours
- Integrated display of date and time for correct recording of measured radiation
- The number of pulses registered is stored in the internal memory
|Geiger Counter Kit with Digital Display
Lowest new price: $270.00
List price: $270.00
This sensitive Geiger counter kit uses a Russian geiger mueller tube and a microcontroller IC to measure and display radiation counts on a 3 digit display. In addition the microcontroller IC outputs the count to a pale yellow 3 digit display (the display is visible indoors but not bright enough to viewed outdoors in order to conserve battery life).C-6981
- The unique feature of the microcontroller digital output is that you can select either count per minutes or total counts to be displayed.
- The total count display uses a unique set up with multiplier Leds to indicate 10, 100, 1000 times counts allowing the counter to display 999,000 before an overflow LED lights up.
- The counter is sensitive to beta and gamma rays and will indicate the presence of radiation with a click from the built in speaker and a brilliant blue-green flash from an LED.
Lowest new price: $143.22
List price: $143.22
Description: Need To Test For Nuclear Fallout? Geiger Tubes Are The Sensing Elements Of Geiger Counters, Which Are Used To Measure Ionizing Radiation. This Tube Is Made Of A Thin-Walled Stainless Steel And Is Filled With A Mixture Of Neon And Halogen Gases At Low-Pressure. You'Ll Need A Large Voltage To Get The Geiger Tube To Going - 325Vdc Minimum, 500Vdc Recommended. If Ionizing Radiation Passes Through The Tube, Short Pulses Of Current Will Flow From The Negative Electrode To The Positive Electrode To Be Measured Or Counted. Check Out The Datasheet Below For An Application Circuit. This Is The Same Tube Used On Our Geiger Counter Development Board. This Product Is Controlled For Export By The United States. Sending It To Other Countries May Still Be Possible, But Will Require Additional Information Prior To Shipment.Dimensions:Length: 1.94 Inch Maximum. diameter: 0.59 Inch Maximum.
|Gamma Scout Online Radiation Detector and Geiger Counter
Lowest new price: $602.01
List price: $619.00
The Gamma-Scout hand-held radiation detector or geiger counter is a general purpose survey meter for measuring and detecting ionizing radiation. It can detect alpha, beta, gamma and x-ray radiation.The Online model can be connected to a Windows PC for real time data downloads to the computer. All the models have the ability to download to a Windows computer but only the Online model does it in real time.
- - Determine the source of radiation leakages
- - Monitor ambient radiation anomalies
- - Monitor personal cumulative dose exposure
- - Detect radioactive elements in metal scrap
- - Check rocks from the earth for radioactivity
|Digital Meter Adapter - Add a digital display to your analog Geiger counter
Lowest new price: $89.95
List price: $89.95
Brand: Images SI
The Digital Meter Adapter adds a digital display and other functions to any compatible Analog Geiger counters. Compatible Analog Geiger Counters have a TTL pulse output. The DMAD has three functionalities to enhance the capabilities of Analog Geiger Counters. It counts pulses from the analog Geiger counter and converts the reading into an approximate radiation level. Both count data and radiation level are displayed on the LCD display. Has a serial output that is compatible with Images USB-TTL cable interface. The serial output and USB cable may be used with Images SI Inc.'s free radiation monitoring and graphing software. DMAD Functionality Countable Pulse Resolution & Range 1 Count Per Minute (CPM) - 9,360 Counts Per Second (CPS) Radiation Resolution & Range 1.0 uR/hr - 655 mR/hr (Metric) .01 uSv/hr - 6.5 mSv/hr Random Number Generator Functionality This adapter plugs into the digital out of the analog geiger counters and provides a random number each time a radioactive particle is detected. The geiger counter is set up to read background radiation. The random numbers generated are truly random since they are based naturally occurring radioactivity. The random number generate may be set to the following ranges: 1-2, 1-4, 1-8, 1-16, 1-32, 1-64 and 1-128 9 Volt battery powered. Battery not included. Images SI Inc., manufacturing electronic instruments and kits for over 25 years.
- Turn your compatible Analog Geiger counters into Digital Geiger Counters.
- Countable Pulse Resolution & Range 1 Count Per Minute (CPM) - 9,360 Counts Per Second (CPS)
- Radiation Resolution & Range 1.0 uR/hr - 655 mR/hr (Metric) .01 uSv/hr - 6.5 mSv/hr
- Random Number Generator Functionality
- Has a serial output that is compatible with Images USB-TTL cable interface. The serial output and USB cable may be used with Images SI Inc.'s free radiation monitoring and graphing software.
|Radiation Dosimeter Detector Terra-p+ Geiger Counter Radiometr
Lowest new price: $239.99
List price: $239.99
Brand: Ecotest Ukraine
Ecotest TERRA-P Plus is a new version of the world-known household dosimeter TERRA-P, designed on the basis of professional device MKS-05 TERRA. TERRA-P Plus dosimeter has the following new features: - wider measurement range of gamma background; - measurement of beta-contamination; - measurement of dose accumulation time; - automatic subtraction of gamma background at measurement of beta contamination; - signaling when accumulated dose and beta-contamination thresholds are exceeded; - digital display backlight; - wider temperature range.
- Measurement of gamma radiation ambient dose equivalent rate;
- Measurement of surface beta-particles flux density;
- Measurement of ambient dose equivalent accumulation time;
- Real time measurement (clock).
|Geiger Counter Gamma-Easy - Hand Held Radiation Detector
Lowest new price: $228.00
The Gamma-Easy is a best-in-class German-made hand-held radiation detector or geiger counter. It is a general purpose survey meter for measuring and detecting ionizing radiation. It can detect gamma radiation. Use it to:
- Determine the source of radiation leakages
- Monitor ambient radiation anomalies
- Monitor personal cumulative dose exposure
- Check rocks from the earth for radioactivity
- Teach or learn about radioactivity
- Measures gamma radiation. High contrast LCD screen.
- Comfortable ergonomic grip. Audible alert ticker.
- Calibrated scale 0.01 µSv/h up to 1000.00 µSv/h or 1µR/h to 100mR/h
- Auto off feature. Configurable measurement window.
- Dosimeter function. Configurable Alarm Threshold
|Ebisu Works radiation Geiger counter battery powered dosimeter ES-GC01
Lowest new price: $299.92
List price: $324.62
Measure Radiation dosage:0.01-200.00μSv/h, Measure Cumulative range:0.00-999.99μSv, Radiation range:48Kev-1.5Mev, Sensitively:+-30% against 137Cs, Relative basic accuracy:+-20%. AA battery for 500hrs, Size:56Wx116Hx29.5D (cm), 98gram without battery
- Measure Radiation dosage:0.01-200.00μSv/h,
- Measure Cumulative range:0.00-999.99μSv,
- Relative basic accuracy:+-20%
- AA battery for 500hrs
|Assembled Sensitive Geiger Counter
Lowest new price: $340.00
List price: $340.00
Sensitive geiger counter uses a Russian geiger mueller tube and is sensitive to Beta and Gamma rays. Want to know if that orange colored plate that was all the rage in the 60's is radioactive, how about your dad's radium dial watch, or the mantles on your camping lantern -this will tell you! Produces the familiar audio clicks and lights up a blue/green LED in response to radioactive sources. Random clicks are even heard from your the counter as cosmic rays strike the tube! Uses a Russian GM tube that was made during the cold war (we test every one for proper operation), various resistors, capacitors, and a special miniature speaker. Operates from one 9V battery ( included). Comes completely assembled- no soldering required (no case available).C6979ASB
- Assembled Sensitive Geiger Counter - Battery included
- Size of PC board 4-5/16" x 1-1/2".
- we test resistors, capacitors, and a special miniature speaker for proper operation