|Browse by Catagory:
Thermal Management Products
Lab & Scientific Supplies
Chromatography Columns & Supplies
Lab Diagnostic Supplies
Science Education Curriculum Support
Biology Classroom Supplies
Physics Classroom Supplies
Metals & Alloys
Material Handling Products
Power Transmission Products
Shock & Vibration Control
Soldering, Brazing, Welding & Heating
Industrial & Scientific
|GCA-03 Digital Geiger Counter Nuclear Radiation Detection Monitor with Digital Meter - NRC Certification Ready- 0.001 mR/hr Resolution -- 350 mR/hr Range.
Lowest new price: $174.95
List price: $174.95
Brand: Images SI
The GCA-03 Digital Geiger Counters are useful for detecting and accurately measuring radioactivity.
The GCA-03 has two operating modes. The CPS mode counts the number of radioactive particles detected every second and updates the digital display every second. CPS is a survey mode for checking radioactivity. The CPM mode counts the number of radioactive particles detected every minute (60 seconds) and updates the display every minute. CPM mode is used for checking background radiation.
The GCA-03 Geiger counter has an internal Geiger Mueller (GM) tube. This Geiger counter's applications are: Education - Classroom demonstrations and nuclear experiments; Emergency Services and Domestic Preparedness for nuclear accidents. Compliance Verification and Radiation Screening for wastes and other materials.NRC certifications are available at additional costs through the manufacturer.
The Liquid Crystal Display is a 16 character by 2 line that provides an easy to read digital output. Switch selection allows GCA-03 Geiger Counter to measure and convert radiation (counts per second) into in mR/hr or mSv/hr. Time selection switch allows Counts Per Second (CPS) or Counts Per Minute (CPM) mode. All Geiger Counters are factory calibrated using NIST source to insure an accurate measurement. Data Output Jack: Outputs either Serial Data (default) or TTL logic pulse for each radioactive particle detected. Jumper switch selection. The serial output is the counts per second sent via USB cable (not included) to our Windows PC Geiger Counter Graphing program (not included) for charting and recording the measured radiation over time. Secondary indicators; audio (clicks) and visual (LED) included. All Geiger Counters are factory calibrated using an NIST traceable radiation source to insure an accurate measurement. Powered by 9V battery.
- COUNTING RESOLUTION AND RANGE: 1 Count Per Second (CPS) - 3500 Counts Per Second (CPS). Counts Per Minute (CPM) Mode for checking background radiation.
- RADIATION RESOLUTION AND RANGE: 0.001 mR/hr resolution / 350 mR/hr Range (Imperial measurements); 0.01 uSv/hr resolution - 3.5 mSv/hr range (Metric)
- DETECTOR SENSITIVITY: Detects beta particles above 50 Kev. X-Ray radiation above 7 KeV; Gamma radiation above 7 KeV
- NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION - Factory calibrated using an NIST traceable radiation source to insure an accurate measurement.
- NRC CERTIFICATION READY - NRC certification can only be given by U.S. Government licensed laboratory. The NRC certificate certifies that the radiation reading from the Geiger counter is accurate.
|CEM DT-9501 Professional Digital Alpha Beta Gamma and X Ray Radiation Scanner Meter Geiger Counter
Lowest new price: $449.95
List price: $449.95
This is a DT-9501 CE certified digital radiation scanner/meter from CEM. The DT-9501 Handheld Multi-function Digital Radiation Detector is designed strictly following new standards. This product is made with the highly-sensitive Geigai counter sensor and the latest CMOS integrated circuit technology. The product has functions such as data logging, Bluetooth communication for data transmission, and powerful software for data analysis. It can detect Alpha, Beta, Gamma and X ray; it also can detect radiation pulse times. This meter can be widely used in the field of pharmaceutical production, laboratories, power stations, stone pits, emergency rescue stations, metal plants, oil field and oil pipeline equipment, environmental protection, police departments and more.
DT-9501 is mainly used to detect groundwater radiation, radium pollution, radioactivity of underground drill pipe and equipment, radon radiation, cesium pollution, radioactivity of construction materials, radioactivity of porcelain, tableware and glass, local radiation leaks, nuclear radiation pollution , landfill and dumps with risk of nuclear radiation, radioactive houses construction materials, office building construction materials, harmful radiation of personal property and valuable jewelry, X-ray Intensity in medical and industrial usage and facilities.
This meter has three measurement settings: gamma, beta+gamma, alpha+beta+gamma.
- VERSATILE RADIATION DETECTOR - Measure and Detect Alpha, Beta, Gamma Radiation
- DATA LOGGER - Make Precise Radiation Measurements and Download to Computer
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Designed for Use in Demanding Environmental Conditions
- SUPERIOR ERGONOMICS - Rubberized and Molded Body is Both Tough and Easy to Hold
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED - Transmit Radiation Reading Data via Bluetooth
|Gamma Scout Alert Radiation Detector and Geiger Counter
Lowest new price: $489.00
List price: $489.00
The Gamma-Scout hand-held radiation detector or geiger counter is a general purpose survey meter for measuring and detecting ionizing radiation. It can detect alpha, beta, gamma and x-ray radiation. The Alert model also features an audible click in the presence of radiation. You can also set a radiation threshold to sound an alert.q
- - Determine the source of radiation leakages
- - Monitor ambient radiation anomalies
- - Monitor personal cumulative dose exposure
- - Detect radioactive elements in metal scrap
- - Check rocks from the earth for radioactivity
|GQ GMC320V4 Data Logger Dosimeter Radiation Detector
Lowest new price: $108.00
List price: $108.25
The GQ gmc-320-plus digital Geiger counter is the latest GMC320V4 developed by GQ electronics LLC, USA. as an enhanced version of gmc-300e Plus, it has larger internal Flash memory to facilitate data processing capability. It also has temperature sensor and electronic gyroscope, LCD contrast control, front LED indicator, analog data port output, new graphic Type. this product can be used for industrial, commercial or Test equipment, such as universities, laboratories, environment evaluation measurement, hospital research, scientific analytical applications, antique evaluation, building material testing research and so on. comparing to other brand products, the most prominent advantages of this product are: having most features and cost effective. It also has unique features, such as, record data first play it back later; open protocol for easy application integration; visualize real-time graph, data logging. portable and convenient with built-in audible and visual signals, it features automatic data recording. It is able to continually monitor the radiation and log the data each second into internal memory. When connected to a PC, GQ software can download the radiation history data to the computer and the user is able to analyze those data later. the device uses USB port for communication and power. The internal battery can be charged via wall adapter or car adapter. Using the adapters, continuous data monitoring is possible and no worry about batteries charge or any data loss. The main board has a real time clock for time related data logging purposes. the USB port communicates with GQ gmc-320 Plus soft Geiger counter software and GQ Geiger counter data viewer software. For professional data logging, an more advanced version, may be purchased at low cost from GQ.
- Newly designed digital Geiger counter/data recorder, record the radiation data. Play it back later
- Automatic data recording and play back from pc later
- Open communication protocol for wide range radiation network support made easy
|GQ 600-RPS Radiation Detector Dosimeter
Lowest new price: $199.00
List price: $209.30
GQ GMC-600 is a new generation Geiger counter developed by GQ electronics LLC, Seattle, USA. It can log the data to Server via Wireless Wi-Fi connection and internal memory at same time. build-in Wi-Fi ready, stay connected with GQ Geiger counter world data map website. free Online history unlimited data storage and Geiger counter world map service. Get the reading from anywhere of the world. Software Submit the data every minute. It is time to get this monitoring instrument. real-time testing evaluation, scientific testing on sample like: building material, hospital radiation therapy monitoring for cancer, food, water, indoor/outdoor, x-ray, and more. real-time graphic, text and large Font mode(record radiation data and play it back later). this is a ready to go set. Everything included. No any adjustment needed. It can be placed anywhere and then read the data. the GQ GMC-600 digital Geiger counter is an enhanced GMC-600 of all previous models. It installed a high sensitive Pancake Geiger tube sbt-11 for alpha, beta, gamma and x-ray radiation detection. It added new features, such as Wi-Fi connectivity on board, user defined website Wireless data logging to Server, new graphic ui, feature expend interface etc..
- 2018 model; detect alpha, beta, gamma, x-ray; rich features
- High sensitivity pancake Geiger tube sbt-11 installed; audio/visual alarm
- Large lcd display with backlit; auto horizontal and vertical large font display
|GCA-07 Professional Geiger Counter Nuclear Radiation Detection Monitor with Digital Meter and Internal GM Tube - NRC Certification Ready- 0.001 mR/hr Resolution -- 1000 mR/hr Range
Lowest new price: $329.95
List price: $329.95
Brand: Images SI Inc.
The GCA-07 Digital Geiger Counters are NRC certification ready instruments. Useful for detecting and accurately measuring radioactivity. The GCA-07 Geiger counter has an internal LND 712 Geiger Mueller tube. This Geiger counter's applications are: Education - Classroom demonstrations and nuclear experiments; Emergency Services and Domestic Preparedness for nuclear accidents. Compliance Verification and Radiation Screening for wastes and other materials. The GCA-07 nuclear radiation detection monitor detects the following types of radiation: Alpha radiation above 3 MeV, Beta above 50 KeV, X-Rays and Gamma above 7 KeV. The LND 712 Geiger Mueller (GM) Tube detector is Ne + Halogen filled; has a .38 effective diameter and a 1.5-2.0 mg/cm2 mica end window. The Liquid Crystal Display is a 16 character by 2 line that provides an easy to read digital output. Switch selection allows GCA-07 Geiger Counter to measure and convert radiation (counts per second) into in mR/hr or mSv/hr. Time selection switch allows Counts Per Second (CPS) or Counts Per Minute (CPM) mode. All Geiger Counters are factory calibrated to insure an accurate measurement. NRC certifications are available at additional costs through the manufacturer. Data Output Jack: Outputs either Serial Data (default) or TTL logic pulse for each radioactive particle detected. Jumper switch selection. The serial output is the counts per second sent via USB cable (not included) to our Windows PC Geiger Counter Graphing program (not included) for charting and recording the measured radiation over time. Secondary indicators; audio (clicks) and visual (LED) included. Also includes a headphone jack and a power jack for external power. A 110VAC to 9V wall transformer external power supply is included.
- NRC CERTIFICATION READY - NRC certification can only be given by U.S. Government licensed laboratory. The NRC certificate certifies that the radiation reading from the Geiger counter is accurate.
- DETECTOR SENSITIVITY: Detects Alpha particles above 3 MeV in energy. GM tube has a thin mica window that allows alpha radiation to be detected. Beta radiation above 50 KeV; X-Ray and Gamma radiation above 7 KeV
- COUNTING RESOLUTION AND RANGE: 1 Count Per Minute (CPM) - 10000 Counts Per Second (CPS)
- RADIATION RESOLUTION AND RANGE: 0.001 mR/hr resolution / 1000 mR/hr Range (Imperial measurements); 0.01 uSv/hr resolution - 10 mSv/hr range (Metric)
- MOBILE OPERATION: 9 Volt battery powered for mobile operation. Battery not included. A 110 VAC to 9V Wall transformer power supply is included. Images SI Inc., manufacturing electronic instruments and kits for over 25 years.
|USB Geiger Counter - Data Logging Computer Based Radiation Detector with Software
Lowest new price: $219.00
List price: $219.00
The USB Geiger Counter is a radiation detector that runs completely off your computer's USB port. The device features a classic Geiger counter click and a light pulse for every count registered, while radiation levels are displayed on the computer. The simple RadGraph software interface displays and graphs readings over time, and even allows the readings to be streamed to a personal webpage. Watch as background levels fluctuate over the course of a weekend, or bring objects up to the sensor to see if they are emitting more than background. Compact G-M tube sensor plugs into your computer's USB port. Intuitive software allows monitoring of BETA and GAMMA radiation levels right away and shows graphically how the levels are changing over time.
Data is collected every 3 seconds and is date and time stamped. Display as CPM, mR/hr, or uSv/hr. Averaging time is selectable from 15 seconds to 10 minutes. No batteries or external power required. Audible event beep (can be disabled in software). There is even an audible alarm which you can set to go off at any level. Includes software CD and cable. Easy set-up. Must be connected to computer to work, not a stand alone device.
• Accuracy: ±10% Typical, ±15% Max (Co60)
• Measures: BETA and GAMMA Radiation
• Uses a high-quality American-made geiger tube
• Range 0-50 mR/hr
• Anti-Saturation: 500 mR/hr Minimum
• Sensitivity: 450 cpm/mR/hr
• Unit of Measurement: mR/hr, μR/hr, μSv/hr, CPM (compensated or uncompensated)
• Interface: Computer, USB Type B (Cable Included)
• Power: Port-Powered from USB Port
• Unit Dimensions: 4.00" x 1.25" x 1.00"
• Connects to PC with USB Type A to Type B Cable (included)
• 2 Year Warranty
• Made in the USA
• Accessories: USB Type A to Type B Cable (included
- Great low cost Geiger counter for those concerned about Fukushima radiation or any radioactive contamination. Make sure your home or office is safe from radiation by monitoring it with the USB Geiger Counter!
- Measures and logs radiation levels over time
- USB Powered-Connects to your computer (no batteries)
- Buzzer beeps with each count (can be disabled in software)
- Audible alarm (adjustable threshold); LED Flashes with each count
|SMG2 Geiger Counter/Radiation Detector
Lowest new price: $174.00
List price: $174.00
The SMG2 dosimeter is a unique device that combines the benefits of a home use dosimeter (compact, universal, and cost efficient) with the high precision performance of professional class devices.The SMG2 Geiger Counter/Radiation Detector is designed to measure background radiation and identify radioactive items. The dosimeter allows the user to measure the average radiation dose for a one-hour or 24-hour period, as well as the accumulated dose. Measurement data is stored in non-volatile memory (allowing data storage without power supply for up to 2 years) and can be reviewed at any moment in the form of a graph or data table. Furthermore, the data can be exported to a PC via USB. Should the device identify a level of radiation that exceeds a specified level, it will inform the user by means of an audio signal. Key Features: -Multi-language interface: English, Russian, German, French; - Measurement history storage up to two years and display in the form of graphs or data tables; - Direct data transfer to PC via USB; Danger zone identification by means of on-screen diagrams; - Identifies average background radiation for the last hour, day or month; - Large, high quality 2" color LCD; - Li-Ion battery for up to 450 hours of non-stop functioning.
- Measurement history storage up to two years
- Direct data transfer to PC via USB
- Identifies average background radiation for the last hour, day or month
- Large, high quality 2" color LCD
- Multi-language interface: English, Russian, German, French
|3B Scientific Geiger Counter Radiation Detector, LCD Display
Lowest new price: $756.00
List price: $756.00
Versatile, easy to use and compact precision instrument for measuring Alpha, Beta and Gamma radiation With filter selection switch at the front of the Geiger-Muller counter tube for filtering out types of radiation large display and integrated USB interface. Including USB cable, Windows software, and operating instructions. Standard mode for displaying the current radiation level. Display of the equivalent dose as a numerical value and as bar chart and display of the time until a selected cumulative dose limit is reached. Also equipped with variable acoustic and optical warning threshold signal and display of average radiation from previous day. Pulse counting either permanent or with variable gate time. Gate time adjustable in seconds, minute or hours. Additional optional acoustic count indication. Count rate measurement. The pulses registered are measured successively and converted into a count rate (number of pulses per second). Integrated display of date and time for correct recording of measured radiation. The number of pulses registered is stored in the internal memory. This facilitates recording e.g. of weekly values for up to 10 years. Computer docking station. The software enables the measured data to be evaluated and processed on an MS-Windows PC. Radiation types: Alpha from 4 MeV, Beta from 0.2 MeV, Gamma from 0.02 MeV. LCD Display, 4 digit, numerical with display of measured variable, quasi analogue bar chart, operating mode indicators. Radiation detector: End window Geiger-Muller counter tube, stainless steel housing with neon-halogen filling. 38.1mm Measuring length. 9.1mm Measuring diameter. Mica window: 1.5 - 2mg/cubic centimeter. Gamma sensitivity: 114 pulses/min for 60Co radiation = 1 µSv/h in background radiation energy band. Background rate: 10 pulses per minute approx. Internal memory: 2 kilobytes. 3 years approximate Battery life. Dimensions: 163 by 72 by 30 cubic millimeter approximate.
- Versatile, easy to use and compact precision instrument for measuring Alpha, Beta and Gamma radiation
- Standard mode for displaying the current radiation level
- Pulse counting either permanent or with variable gate time; gate time adjustable in seconds, minute or hours
- Integrated display of date and time for correct recording of measured radiation
- The number of pulses registered is stored in the internal memory
|High accuracy geiger counter radiation detector dosimeter EcoLifePro 1
Lowest new price: $179.00
List price: $179.00
Brand: i4 Technology
EcoLife Pro1 radiation meter is a high-accuracy individual detector produced to control the radiation by measuring the ambient and accumulated doses. It enables investigating the radioactive pollution outdoors in real-time mode and alarms when the radiation level is beyond the limits. EcoLifePro 1 radiation detector is small and handy yet functional which makes it a professional and very reliable device. The batteries of EcoLifePro1 can be charged by USB cable and you can take it everywhere, for example when you go to the forrest or a shop. Radiometrical measurements helps to check food for radition level fast and efficiently.
- Double check technology allows to minimize mistakes in radiation measurement to ±25%
- Ambient dose scale range: 0-10000 µSv (0-1000000 µR);
- Get primary test results in 10 sec, and built-up dose results over a period of several years.
- One of the best in ergonomics with full navigation and interface in English
Page 4 of 8
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.