|Browse by Catagory:
Food Waste Disposers
Pasta & Pizza Tools
Pizza Stones & Pans
Steamers & Rice Cookers
Black & Decker
KitchenAid Stand Mixers
KitchenAid Stand Mixer Attachments
Electric Knives & Slicers
Mandolines & Slicers
Food Grinders & Mills
Salt Mills & Shakers
|KING SIZE Organic Bamboo Cutting Board w/ LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY - Best Extra Large Wood Chopping Board with Groove For Knives! Perfect Small Kitchen Appliance For Wedding & Housewarming Gift
Lowest new price: $25.99
List price: $51.99
Brand: Greener Chef
Model: 1250 Bamboo Cutting Board
12x18 18x12 accessories adams aid amazon anniversary anti apartment appetizer architec aunt bachelor bachelorette bacteria bacterial bakeware baking bambu bar barbeque barn barrel bbq beach beautiful beef bgift big birthday black Friday blender book boos bowl boy boyfriend bpa brand breadboard bridal bride brother brown calaphon camp camping cantaloupe carve catskill chicago chopper christmas cleaver cocktail coffee colander cookbook cookware cool core corningware counter counterart countertop couple cousin cracker crate crock culinary cut cutco cyber monday dad daddy daughter day deal decker deep dice dinner dinnerware dish dishes dishware durable duty earth ecofriendly hardwood electric elephant end engagement epicurean equipment family farberware father flatware foodie free friend multifunctional gadget gay giftable girl girlfriend glass good gourmet graduation grandma grandpa grandparent granite great green groom groomsmen hamilton handle healthy heavy henckel her high him his home homeowner house household hsn.com husband idea inch inlaw island item japanese jk john joseph keurig lifestyle list living long love loved lover maker marriage mat melon men microbial utility name new niece non nonslip norpro ocd one outdoor oversized pampered pan parent party pastry peeler essential piece pizza plate platter popular porous pot pottery preparation prepworks present moat processor produce product proteak qvc.com rachael rack rated ray recipe rectangle rectangular recycled registry relative retirement reversible roast rubber salad santoku scissor search serving sharpener shear shower sibling simply sink sister size slip someone son special spinner spiralizer spouse stand step stepdaughter stepson stuff sturdy sunbeam supplies sushi sustainable table tabletop teak thanksgiving thick thing tone tool top totally tray turkey two uncle utensil utopia valentine vegan vertical vremi warming water watermelon white wife woman women wusthof x xl xmas zwilling food prep strong
- ♻ HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT - LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY if for any reason you have issues with your bamboo chopping board or if you are not 100% satisfied for the life of the product. Impeccable, top-notch customer service that can seen by checking out our reviews! An environmentally conscious company that believes that health begins in our home kitchens. And we're like you, we want our kitchen products to be as natural as the foods we eat off them!
- ♻ MOM APPROVED FOR FAMILY HEALTH AND SAFETY! With our antimicrobial, safe all-natural & antibacterial properties, you can rest assured that our FDA approved, non slip wood cutting board with drip trough for catching juices and smooth corners is BPA free and made without harmful toxins or chemicals for peace of mind cooking when preparing vegetables, meat, fish & poultry unlike plastic, silicone, polypropylene, hdpe or dishwasher safe acrylic cutting boards
- ♻ BEST KITCHEN CUTTING BOARD FOR YOUR KNIVES! Kitchenware materials such as acacia, cherry, maple, oak, walnut & glass can quickly dull your cutlery creating a hazardous situation. Our wooden cutting board is the best when it comes to keeping a razor sharp edge on your favorite chefs knife when prepping fruits, veggies, chicken, cheeses & multi-grain bread
- ♻ PROFESSIONAL CHEF RECOMMENDED! Commercial-restaurant grade with industrial quality strength and durability that can serve all your premium moso butcher block and utility board needs. A perfect combination of size, weight & strength for carving that big thanksgiving turkey to dicing a small onion and everything in between
- ♻ LIKE A PIECE OF EYE CANDY IN YOUR KITCHEN! With an attractive and breathtaking two tone design, you'll want to leave this elegant carving board with juice well out on your counter-top instead of hidden away in a drawer and use as a cheese board or serving tray for entertaining guests. Also a preferred gift idea in 2017 for housewarming, weddings, christmas, birthdays, and mothers & fathers day
- Small Bamboo Wood Cutting Board With Juice Grooves Best For Chopping Bread, Meat, and Cheese. Small (12 X 9) You Will Love How This Midori Way Decorative Buffet Tray Looks On Your Kitchen Counter.
- Caron & Doucet - Coconut Cutting Board Oil & Butcher Block Oil - 100% Plant Based, Made From Refined Coconut Oil, Does Not Contain Petroleum (Mineral Oil). (8oz Plastic)
- Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards, Countertops and Butcher Blocks - Food Safe and Made in the USA
- ♻ Bamboo Cutting Board Housewarming & Wedding Gift Set - With Bonus 3-Piece Kitchen & Cooking Utensils - Wooden Spoon, Salad Tongs & Wood Spatula - Greener Chef
- Bayes Mineral Oil Wood Bamboo Protectant 8oz
- Utopia Kitchen Stainless Steel 6 Piece Knives Set (5 Knives plus and Acrylic Stand)
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowls, ¾ - 1.5 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
- Neet Organic Elevated Wooden Bamboo Cooking & Serving Utensils For Kitchen 6 Piece Set BMB-SU6
- Large Bamboo Cutting Board with Deep Groove and Convenient Grips for Lifting. Extra Bonus Small Multifunctional Cutting Board Included. Anti-Bacterial, Lightweight, Durable Chopping and Serving Board
- Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Chef's FFP
|Kershaw Ken Onion Blur Folding Knife with Speed Safe (Black Blade)
Lowest new price: $49.95
List price: $56.42
This is one of the original Kershaw Blurs, the Blurs that started it all. Like all Blurs it’s equipped with a big, slightly recurved blade that’s ideal for multitasking. The blade shape offers both excellent slicing and piercing capabilities and the high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless blade steel offers corrosion resistance and hardness. The black Blur has a DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coated blade for extra corrosion resistance and enhanced looks. Also available with a partially serrated blade as 1670BLKST.This black Blur has, as you might expect, black handles with Trac-Tec grip-tape handle inserts for an extremely solid grip. The handle itself is durable 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, sometimes described as “aircraft aluminum” since it is a common material used for aircraft fittings. But the main point is that it’s lightweight, extremely durable, and—when anodized—accepts a dye so we can create colored handles that are scratch resistant and extra tough. For easy one-handed opening, the Blur is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. A short push on the thumbstud overcomes the resistance built into the torsion bar in the SpeedSafe mechanism. The SpeedSafe takes over and the blade moves out of the handle quickly and easily. One-handed opening is easy with SpeedSafe. The pocketclip is reversible for your choice of tip-up or tip-down carry. There’s even a pre-drilled lanyard hole.
The Kershaw Ken Onion Black Blur Folding Knife features a Speed Safe assisted opening design for safe, secure, and easy opening and closing. An ideal knife for everyday use, the knife is equipped with a super sharp 3 3/8-inch 440A Stainless Steel blade with Tungsten DLC black coating. The anodized aluminum handle with Trac-Tec inserts is comfortable to hold and use, and the knife is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening; Inset liner lock; Thumbstud
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, DLC coating; Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, Trac-Tec inserts
- Blade length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm); Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm); Overall length: 7.9 in. (20 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz. (110.5 g); Made in the USA
|Kershaw Taskmaster Shears
Lowest new price: $26.30
List price: $28.48
Taskmaster Shears are multipurpose tools. In addition to handling a wide variety of cutting tasks, they include a nutcracker, jar opener, bone notch, lid lifter and screwdriver tips. For easy cleaning, the blades fully separate.
Made from high-carbon, cutlery-grade stainless steel, these well-made shears are great for a variety of uses--from cutting pizza to cleaning just-caught fish. They combine a straight edge with a serrated edge for maximum versatility. Plus, this handy kitchen tool’s bonus features are numerous. A lid lifter pries under rolled metal lids to raise them quickly and easily, while its unique handle design helps grip the lids of tough-to-open jars. Other highlights include a bottle opener, nutcracker, and bone notch for grabbing game or poultry bones. Blades un-hinge for easy clean-up, and are safe to clean in the dishwasher. Ideal for trimming meat, snipping herbs, or cutting flowers, these shears are as useful for the hunter, fisherman, or outdoors lover as they are for the home cook. --Mary Park
- Taskmaster Shears are multipurpose tools
- They include a nutcracker
- Has a great jar opener
- TaskMaster shears are multipurpose tools
- In addition to handling a wide variety of cutting tasks, they include a nutcracker
- Taskmaster non-slip handle; overall: 8 7/8 inch (22.5 cm); weight: 5.1 oz
- Shears un-hinge for easy cleaning; metal insert opens bottle caps
- 4-inch long blades; limited, lifetime warranty; made in japan
|Kershaw 1660CKT Leek Matte Black Made in USA with SpeedSafe Opening
Lowest new price: $51.08
List price: $57.65
Kershaw's 1660CKT has everything the classic Leek has, plus a DLC coating of matte black. If you prefer your knife in basic black, this one just might be your perfect EDC. To create this matte-black look, Kershaw engineers ionize metal and deposit it on both blade and handle as a microns-thin coating. This process results in a coating known as DLC, or Diamond-Like Carbon, which is hard and scratch resistant. With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. The blade is a modified drop-point, so it's a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. For a partially serrated blade, choose the 1660CKTST Leek in basic black. The Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. Whether you're left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the blade protrusion or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leek's blade is ready to go to work. For confident blade use, a super-secure frame lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocketclip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard. Made in the USA; SpeedSafe assisted opening; Frame lock; Reversible (tip-up/tip-down, right) pocketclip; Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, DLC coating; Handle: 410 stainless steel, DLC coating; Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm); Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm); Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm); Weight: 3 oz. (85 g).
- SpeedSafe assisted opening; Frame lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down, right) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, DLC coating; Handle: 410 stainless steel, DLC coating
- Blade length: 3 inches (7.5 cm); Closed length: 4 inches (10.3 cm); Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 3 ounces (85 g); Made in the USA
|Kershaw 1660ST Ken Onion Leek Serrated Folding Knife with SpeedSafe
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $40.33
The Kershaw Leek just may be the ideal EDC. With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. The blade is a modified drop-point, so it’s a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. For a partially serrated blade, choose the 1660ST Leek. The Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the flipper or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work. In addition to its 14C28N blade, this Leek features a handle of pure stainless steel that gives it a clean, sleek look. For confident blade use, a super-secure frame lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocketclip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
The Leek series includes some of Kershaw's most popular knives, and the K.O. Leek serrated folding knife is no exception. This particular knife features a distinctive design by celebrated knife maker Ken Onion, who created the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. With SpeedSafe, the user can smoothly and easily deploy the blade with one hand, either left or right. This makes it ideal for sporting and work situations in which one-handed opening is easier and safer, such as when hunting, fishing, or working with your hands on the jobsite. The K.O. Leek also sports a bead-blasted stainless-steel handle, which gives the knife a sleek, cutting-edge look. If the stainless handle isn't your cup of tea, Kershaw also offers Leek knives in a variety of other handle styles, some with technologically advanced coatings for enhanced performance. For example, the red "smoked" double-anodized aluminum handle is a true head turner, while the black tungsten DLC-coated handle produces a non-reflective surface. As an alternative, you can opt for the Pink Leek, with its fashionable pink anodized aluminum handle, or the Rainbow Leek, which boasts a titanium oxide coating that produces a highly scratch-resistant, brilliant rainbow finish.
The K.O. serrated Leek also comes with a Kershaw pocket clip, which is meant to be clipped with the handle on the inside of your pocket. The clip is not to be worn on a belt, as this is an unsafe way to carry your belt. Other features include a frame lock, which locks the blade into position after the blade is deployed, and a thumb stud for easier one-handed opening.
The SpeedSafe assisted opening system lets you smoothly deploy the blade with 1 hand.
About the SpeedSafe System
The patented SpeedSafe knife-opening system helps users open the knife by applying manual pressure to the thumb stud or blade protrusion. The heart of the SpeedSafe system--which is built into many of Kershaw's best-selling knives--is its torsion bar, which keeps gravity from opening the knife. After the blade is out of the handle, the torsion bar moves along its half-moon track and takes over, smoothly opening the blade and locking it into position, ready for use. Although they may look similar at first glance, SpeedSafe knives are not considered switchblades. Unlike a switchblade, SpeedSafe knives do not deploy with the push of a button in the handle or by gravity alone. Instead, the user must manually overcome the torsion bar's resistance, putting the knives outside the federal definition of a switchblade. However, it's the responsibility of the buyer to investigate and comply with the laws and regulations that apply in his or her specific area. Buyers should rest assured, however, that SpeedSafe knives are extremely safe, as they open only when the user manually deploys them, and lock securely into position when open so they don't close accidentally.
Knife Maker Ken Onion
A master of his trade, Ken Onion is one of the most sought-after custom knife makers in the industry. His knives can be found in the most prestigious private knife collections as well in as in the pockets of his dedicated customers. Ken's involvement in the knife trade dates back to his time in Palestine, West Virginia, where he was inspired at the age of 12 by Vernon Ott, a local blacksmith and maker of garden tools and knives. In the ensuing years, Ken joined the U.S. Marine Corps and worked in such fields as construction, heavy equipment repair, and hydraulics repair, always with an eye toward eventually designing the perfect knife. In November of 1991, Ken met Stan Fujisaki, a talented knife maker who agreed to teach him the tricks of the trade. After years of preparation--and some inspiration while working on a Harley cam for a friend--Ken created his first SpeedSafe knife. Today, Ken designs a custom selection of knives for Kershaw, many featuring the patented SpeedSafe torsion bar system for assisted opening. Ken is personally involved throughout the design and manufacturing process to ensure that each knife meets his high standards for performance and quality.
- Blade material: Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel
- Handle: 410 stainless steel
- Blade length: 3 inches
- Closed length: 4 inches
- Weight: 3 ounces
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- SpeedSafe assisted opening; Frame lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish; Handle: 410 stainless steel, bead-blasted finish
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm); Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm); Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 3 oz. (85 g); Made in the USA
|Shun DM0706 Classic 8-Inch Chef's Knife
Lowest new price: $144.95
Lowest used price: $119.95
List price: $175.00
From the Manufacturer
Shun Classic Cutlery
Why Buy Shun Classic:
Born of the ancient samurai-sword-making tradition and hand-finished for precision and beauty, Shun Classic is an ideal choice for anyone buying their first Japanese knife or 50th. The high-quality line of cutlery makes a worthwhile addition to any chef's arsenal of tools--it's used by professional chefs and home cooks alike. Produced in the widest variety of specialized styles, the Classic line features both traditional European blade shapes and innovative cutting-edge designs.
Shun Classic's amazingly sharp blade is famous for both edge retention and ease of sharpening. Each blade has a core of VG-10 "Super Steel" with a Pattern Damascus cladding of 32 layers of high-carbon stainless steel--16 layers on either side. While the wood grain pattern enhances the knife's beauty, it also adds durability and stain resistance, and reduces friction when cutting.
NSF certified for use in commercial kitchens.
- Blade core consists of high-carbon VG-10, a Japanese super steel known for its edge retention, allowing the knives to hold their sharp edges for years.
- Blades boast a 16-degree angle, making these the sharpest knives out of the box. This is sharper than traditional European blades, which are usually sharpened to 20-22 degrees.
- Clad with 16 layers of SUS410/SUS431 Pattern Damascus stainless steel on each side for strength and flexibility. This metal is corrosion-resistant and easy to maintain.
- Damascus styling adds to the beauty of the knife while the microscopic air pockets created by the cladding process reduces friction during slicing.
- D-shaped handle fits in the palm and provides comfort and control, keeping the knife's handle secure in the hand during use.
- Available standard in D-shaped handle styles or by special order in reverse D-shaped handle styles.
- Pakkawood handles, made of resin-impregnated hardwood, are NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens.
- Produced in Seki City, Japan, the capital of samurai sword manufacturing.
- Rockwell hardness rating of 60-61 ensures that it takes and holds its incredibly sharp edge longer.
- Hand wash and dry recommended; limited lifetime warranty.
|Blade Material: ||VG-10 hardened Japanese steel cutting core, clad with 16 layers of SUS410/SUS431 Pattern Damascus stainless steel on each side, for a total of 33 layers of metal. |
|Bevel: ||Double-beveled |
|Cutting angle: ||16 degrees per side (comprehensive angle 32 degrees). This is sharper than European knives, ground to 20-22 degrees per side. |
|Handle Material: ||PakkaWood (resin-impregnated hardwood); D-Shaped handle available in right and (by special order) left-handed versions. |
|Sharpening recommendations: ||Weekly honing to maintain the blade, sharpening as needed with professional sharpener or Asian-style electric sharpener. |
Made from VG-10 stainless steel, Shun knives are specially constructed to be harder, less brittle, but also more flexible than traditional steel formulations. The VG-10 core is then clad with 16 full layers of SUS410 high-carbon stainless steel on each side, for a total of 33 layers. These layers not only protect the VG-10, they create an exquisitely-detailed surface reminiscent of Damascus or pattern-forged steel, the kind once used for Samurai swords. As a result, the knives are simply stunning to look at--much like antique Damascus knives but without their tendency to rust. As an additional benefit, the slight patterning helps slice rather than crush delicate foods and keeps cut food from sticking to the blade.
The large 8-inch blade of this Shun chef's knife makes it ideal for versatile slicing, chopping, dicing, and more. Like many Asian-style knives, the knife's handle is especially suited to smaller users. In contrast to the traditional round profile, however, Shun's are D-shaped to prevent the knife from twisting in the hand, providing extra stability and a firm grip. The handle is made from ebony-colored PakkaWood, a fused blend of hardwood veneers imbued with waterproof resin that combines the warmth and traditional look and feel of wood with the strength and durability of plastic. The offset stainless steel bolster is designed for ergonomic comfort and maximum safety, while a stainless-steel end cap provides the finishing touch. As sturdy as it is lovely, the chef's knife is officially safe to put in the dishwasher--although it's so good-looking you might find yourself hard-pressed to do so. Shun knives carry a limited lifetime warranty. --Mary Park
- 8-inch chef's knife for versatile slicing, chopping, dicing, and more
- Made from VG-10 stainless steel clad with 32 layers of high-carbon stainless steel
- Patterned, layered surface; stunning look of Damascus steel with added rust resistance
- Black laminated PakkaWood D-shaped handle provides maximum comfort. Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Measures approximately 12 by 2 inches; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty
|Kershaw 1600 Chive SpeedSafe Folding Knife
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $34.71
NDZ Performance Laser Engraved Original Kershaw Chive 1600. This is a classic Ken Onion design, the individual responsible for Kershaw's patented SpeedSafe assisted-opening mechanism and over 35 other knife-related patents. The Kershaw Chive is one of the most practical EDC, with a modified drop-point 2-inch 420 stainless steel blade attached to the 3-inch 410 stainless steel handle, coming in smaller than most knifes but perfect to carry almost anywhere while still getting the job done. When the knife is in the closed position, the blade is held in place by means of torsion springs and an additional blade lock. As the user applies manual pressure to the thumb stud to open the knife, mechanisms such as the torsion spring moves along a track in the liner and rapidly rotates the blade into the open and locked position. Features built-in flipper, ambidextrous thumb studs, and the Tip-Lock slider to lock the blade closed when folded. Also known as the Kershaw Leek's little brother.
The Chive just might be the perfect little pocketknife. With its less-than-two-inch blade, the Chive is a small knife, which makes it perfect for pocket, pack, purse, or briefcase carry. But just because it’s small doesn’t mean the Chive isn’t mighty. In fact, the Chive is perfect for just about any cutting task you’d care to ask it to do—from opening packages to breaking down cardboard boxes. To ensure this handy little blade is always ready when you need it, the Chive is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. Just pull back on the ambidextrous blade protrusion or push on the thumbstud and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use. The high-carbon blade steel offers good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. The bead-blasted finish is easy to maintain. For safety, the Chive has two locking systems. The frame lock secures the blade open so it can’t accidentally close during use. And to ensure that it won’t accidentally open during transport, the Chive is also equipped with a Tip-Lock slider to lock the blade closed when folded. In pure stainless steel, both blade and handle are easy to clean and maintain.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening; Frame lock
- Single-position pocketclip, tip-lock slider;
- Steel: 420HC, bead-blasted finish; Handle: 410 stainless steel, bead-blasted finish
- Blade length: 1.9 in. (4.8 cm); Closed length: 2.9 in. (7.4cm); Overall length: 4.8 in. (9.9 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 oz. (48.2 g); Made in the USA
|Kershaw Fillet Knife with Sheath (9-inch Blade)
Lowest new price: $9.99
List price: $16.10
"The Kershaw 9-in. Fillet is perfect for filleting larger fish with ease. The blade is made of Japanese 420J2 stainless steel with just the right degree of flex to make the job of filleting simple. This "softer" steel enables the blade to bend without breaking so that it moves easily through the body of the fish to give you the ideal fillet. Plus, the steel is highly corrosion resistant-always important when you're working around water. The handle is durable and contoured for filleting comfort. Neon highlights in the handle make it easy to spot in a marine environment-while still looking good with a basic black handle. The co-polymer handle material provides an excellent grip and its soft-yet-firm texture makes the job of filleting even a large catch less fatiguing. The design of the handle, with its central contour and hand protectors at both ends fit the hand and helps it lock in for an extra-comfortable grip. The Kershaw 9-in. Fillet locks into its own ABS sheath for secure storage or easy belt carry. Specifications:- Steel: 420J2, satin finish- Handle: Co-polymer- Blade length: 9"- Overall length: 14. 25"- Weight: 3. 8 oz. - Includes sheath"
Kershaw 1259 Fillet Knife with Nine-Inch Blade features a stainless steel blade and co-polymer plastic handle. This fillet knife has a total length of 14.25 inches and weighs a total of 3.8 ounces. An ABS sheath is included.
About Kershaw Knives
Since the company's founding in 1974, Kershaw Knives has been dedicated to quality that has led to a worldwide reputation for performance and innovation in tools and knives. From state-of-the-art manufacturing to advanced materials, customers rely on Kershaw for products that provide "technology with an edge." Today, Kershaw is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kai Corporation--for over 90 years. Japan's premier blade producer. Kai's innovative approach to product development has resulted in over 10,000 superior products.
Limited lifetime warranty
- Steel: 420J2, satin finish; Handle: Co-polymer
- Blade length: 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Overall length: 14.25 in. (36.2 cm)
- Weight: 3.8 oz. (107.7 g)
- Includes sheath
- Berkley Coated Fishing Gloves, Blue/Grey
- Booms Fishing H1 Fishing Pliers Saltwater Stainless Steel Tools with Sheath Lanyard 6.7 inches , Black Pliers
- Rapala Poly Fillet Board w/ Clamp
- Kershaw 9" Curved Fillet Knife (1242GE), Fixed 9-in 420J2 Stainless Steel Blade, Corrosion Resistant, Non-Slip Glass-Filled Nylon Handle With K-Texture Grip, Plastic Blade Protector Included, 5.5 OZ.
- Berkley 15-Feet Braided Polypropylene Stringer
- Rapala Fillet Glove (Large)
- Water Gremlin Removable Split Shot Pro Pack, 48ea/BB, 36ea/3/0, 16ea/7, 12ea/5, 12ea/4
- Comkes Cut Resistant Gloves, Food Grade Level 5 Protection, Highest Safety Rating Fishing Glove Kitchen Working for Cutting,Slicing and Wood Carving
- Flash Scaler | Hefty Non-toxic Stainless Steel Sawtooth Fish Scales Skin Remover for Fast and Easy Fish Scale Removing, Ergonomic Design for Firm Grip, Sleek Silver
- Piscifun Aluminium Fishing Pliers Hook Remover, #1 Generation Blue& Silver
|Kershaw 1620 Scallion Folding Knife with SpeedSafe
Lowest new price: $31.95
List price: $35.49
With its 2 1/4-inch blade, the Scallion is a smaller knife, just perfect for pocket carry. But just because it’s smaller doesn’t mean the Scallion isn’t mighty. In fact, the Scallion is perfect for just about any cutting task you’d care to ask it to do—from breaking down a cardboard box to cutting twine to cutting apple slices for lunch. And to ensure your handy little blade is always ready when you need it, the Scallion is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. Just pull back on the ambidextrous blade protrusion or push on the thumbstud and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use. The high-carbon blade steel offers good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. The bead-blasted finish is easy to maintain. For safety, the Scallion has two locking systems. The locking liner locks the blade open so it can’t accidentally close during use. And to ensure that it won’t accidentally open during transport, the Scallion is also equipped with a Tip-Lock slider to lock the blade closed when folded. In classic black, the Scallion’s textured, glass-filled nylon handle scales are durable, lightweight, and easy to maintain.
The Kershaw Ken Onion Scallion Folding Pocket Knife with Speed Safe opening design is among the best for overall versatility. Use around the house or outdoors, you'll find a million different uses for this knife. The flat-edge blade is made with 420HC stainless steel for good edge retention and excellent resistance to corrosion. The ambidextrous opening system features the Ken Onion Speed Safe design for quick, dependable open-and-close of the knife. The lightweight handle is made of anodized aluminum for ease of handling and provides a comfortable grip. The knife includes a secure liner lock to keep the blade safely in place when opened but not in use, as well as a safety tip lock to keep the blade firmly folded. With a blade length of 2.25 inches and total closed knife length of 3.5 inches, this handy knife belongs in your toolkit.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening; Liner lock
- Single-position pocketclip
- Steel: 420HC, bead-blasted finish; Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 2.4 in. (6.1 cm); Closed length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm); Overall length: 5.75 in. (14.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz. (65.2 g); Made in the USA
|Kershaw 1660CKTST Black Leek Serrated Folding Knife
Lowest new price: $50.00
List price: $53.56
If you prefer your knife in basic black, this one just might be your perfect EDC. To create this matte-black look, Kershaw engineers ionize metal and deposit it on both blade and handle as a microns-thin coating. This process results in a coating known as DLC, or Diamond-Like Carbon, which is hard and scratch resistant. With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. The blade is a modified drop-point, so it’s a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. For a partially serrated blade, choose the 1660CKTST Leek in basic black. The Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the flipper or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work. For confident blade use, a super-secure frame lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocketclip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
The Kershaw Ken Onion Black Leek Serrated Folding Knife with Speed Safe opening design is among the best for overall versatility. Used around the house or outdoors, this knife offers versatility for a range of tasks. The 440A stainless steel serrated blade is coated with Tungsten DLC for a handsome, non-reflective finish. The ambidextrous opening system features the Ken Onion Speed Safe design for quick, dependable open-and-close of the knife. The contoured handle is made of injection-molded polyimide, a durable plastic invented for use with engineering purposes, for ease of handling and superb maneuverability. The stainless steel liners add to the overall handle strength. The knife includes a reversible clip for both tip-up and tip-down carrying ability. With a blade length of 3-1/2 inches and total closed knife length of 4-1/2 inches, this knife belongs in your toolkit.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening; Frame lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down, right) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, DLC coating; Handle: 410 stainless steel, DLC coating
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm); Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm); Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm); Weight: 3.0 oz. (85 g)
- Made in the USA
Page 1 of 8
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.