|Browse by Catagory:
Food Waste Disposers
Pasta & Pizza Tools
Pizza Stones & Pans
Steamers & Rice Cookers
Black & Decker
KitchenAid Stand Mixers
KitchenAid Stand Mixer Attachments
Electric Knives & Slicers
Mandolines & Slicers
Food Grinders & Mills
Salt Mills & Shakers
|Cuisinart DTC-975BKN 12 Cup Programmable Thermal Brewer (Black)
Lowest new price: $77.55
List price: $77.55
Cuisinart DTC-975BKN Thermal 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
With 24-hour programmability, this coffeemaker lets you choose when to brew. The unit automatically shuts off and has an audible beep when brew cycle is complete. The convenient Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup during the brewing cycle and the easy to read water level indicator takes the guesswork out of measuring. It’s large capacity thermal carafe keeps up to 12 cups of coffee hot and fresh and features a patented Brew Through / Pour Through Lid that seals out air and seals in flavor.
The Quest for the Perfect Cup of Coffee
Element 1: Water
Coffee is 98% water. The quality of that water is as important as the quality of your coffee. If water doesn’t taste good from the tap, it won’t taste good in your coffee.
Element 2: Coffee
While coffee is 98% water, all of the flavor comes from the beans. To achieve the same great taste you enjoy at a coffee bar, you need to use the same quality of coffee. If you choose to grind your own beans, buy them fresh and whole. Buy only about a two-week supply at a time, because once the bean is broken, its flavor degrades quickly.
Element 3: Grind
The grind is critical for proper flavor extraction. If the grind is too fine, over-extraction and bitterness will result. Too fine a grind may also clog the filter. If grind is too coarse, the water will pass through too quickly and the maximum flavor will not be extracted. When grinding your own beans, we recommend a medium-fine grind.
Element 4: Proportion
Coffee that is too strong or too weak is always a disappointment. Follow the recommended portions of ground coffee in the instructions under Brewing Coffee, and later adjust the amount to suit your taste.
Note: The maximum capacity for ground coffee is 15 scoops (15 tablespoons) for this 60-ounce (twelve 5-ounce cups) coffeemaker. Exceeding this amount may cause overflow. Do not fill above the 12-cup mark.
Features and Benefits
- Brew-Through/Pour-Through Lid: Allows coffee to brew in and pour out of carafe without opening or adjusting. Keeps coffee hot and flavorful for hours.
- Reservoir Cover: Simply lift to fill with water. Close cover once water has been added.
- Filter Basket: Swings open for easy insertion of coffee filter.
- Water Window: Magnified markings indicate water needed to make corresponding cups of coffee.
- Brew Pause: Stops flow of water from basket when carafe is removed from heater plate, so a cup can be poured during brewing cycle.
- Auto-Brew Cycle: Program time to brew.
- ON Indicator Light: Illuminates when power is on.
- Stainless Double-Wall Thermal Insulated Carafe
- LCD Readout
Tips & Hints
- Before first use, flush out your coffeemaker. To do so, fill the reservoir with cold water and follow the directions for Brew Pause. Do not add coffee during this process. Once the system flush is complete, your coffeemaker is ready to brew.
- Coffee contains oils that can build up on your carafe. For best performance, wash carafe and wipe pour spout clean after each use.
To prevent overflow:
- Only fill water to the 12-cup mark.
- Only use one paper filter or a gold tone filter - never both.
- Ensure the carafe lid is on correctly.
- Check to make sure the coffee is not too fine.
- Fully automatic coffeemaker with 24-hour programmability
- 12-cup (5 Ounce) double-wall insulated stainless-steel carafe
- Patented brew-through and pour-through lid keeps air out and coffee fresh and hot for hours
- Instruction booklet included. Please clean the valve regularly, especially if using flavored coffees as they can cause the brew pause to stick.
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
|Brita On Tap Basic Water Faucet Filtration System (Fits Standard Faucets Only) - White
Lowest new price: $9.25
Lowest used price: $12.55
List price: $20.38
Brita Basic On Tap Faucet Water Filter System attaches directly to standard faucets only. This easy and convenient water filter system reduces chlorine taste and odor, lead and asbestos contaminants commonly found in tap water. It also removes 99.99% of cryptosporidium and giardia cysts, as well as featuring an extra layer to trap sediment. With this basic system, 1 Brita water filter can provide up to 100 gallons of filtered tap water, replacing over 750 standard 16 oz. plastic water bottles, which cuts down on waste and saves money. For optimum performance, this filter's indicator tells you when to replace the filter. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita. Brita Faucet Water Filter Systems do not fit pull-out or spray style faucets.
- EASY AND CONVENIENT: This basic Brita water filtration system attaches directly to your standard faucet making tap water cleaner and better tasting and in seconds. Fits standard faucets only. Does not fit pull-out or spray style faucets.
- REDUCE CONTAMINANTS: This system reduces lead, chlorine taste and odor, asbestos, benzene, and trichloroethylene as well as features an extra layer to trap sediment.
- FILTER INDICATOR: For optimum performance, a helpful status indicator lets you know when your filter is working and when it needs to be replaced.
- REDUCE WASTE: 1 Brita water filter can provide up to 100 gallons of filtered tap water, replacing up to 750 standard 16 oz. plastic water bottles.
- SAVE: Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita with the On Tap Water Faucet Filtration System - replace filters around every 4 months. *Based on 40 gallon filter life and average family usage of 11 glasses per day.
- Brita On Tap Faucet Water Filter System Replacement Filters, White, 2 Count
- Brita On Tap Faucet Water Filter System Replacement Filters, White, 1 Count
- Brita On Tap Replacement Filters, 4-Pack, White
- Brita On Tap Faucet Water Filter System Replacement Filters, Chrome, 2 Count
- Brita On Tap Faucet Water Filter System, Includes:1 System+2 Filters
- Brita On Tap Chrome Water Faucet Filtration System (Fits Standard Faucets Only) - Chrome
- PUR FM-3333 Classic Vertical Water Filtration Faucet Mount, White
- For LG Aristo Case, LG Phoenix 3 Case, LG Fortune Case, LG Rebel 2 LTE Case, LG Risio 2 Case, LG K8 2017 Case, OEAGO [Shockproof] Hybrid Dual Layer Defender Protective Case Cover (Black)
- Jellas Pocket Size pH Meter Digital Water Quality Tester for Household Drinking Water, Swimming Pools, Aquariums, Hydroponics, pH Measurement for 0-14.0 pH, Â± 0.1 Accuracy, 0.1 Resolution.(Yellow)
|Cuisinart DCG-12BC Grind Central Coffee Grinder
Lowest new price: $23.00
List price: $24.99
Grind Central, Stainless Steel Coffee Grinder, On/Off Control For Simple Operation, Built In Safety Interlock Prevents Operation Unless Lid Is Securely Closed, Bowl Holds Up To 90 Grams Of Beans, Enough For Up To 18 Cups Of Coffee, Heavy Duty Motor & Stainless Steel Blades, Dishwasher Safe, Removable Stainless Steel Bowl Lid Allows For Extra Coffee To Be Stored In Grinding Bowl, Cord Storage.
Operating at low heat to preserve flavor and aroma, this big, sleek coffee grinder can handle a whopping 90 grams of beans at once, enough for 18 cups, and it grinds spices at well. State of the art from its safety shutoff to its stainless-steel blade to its wraparound power cord, the grinder lends a modern look to any countertop. --Fred Brack
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; 90-gram gapacity--enough for 18 cups
- Heavy-duty motor and stainless steel blade assembly; On/Off switch with safety interlock
- Measurement markings; transparent cover
- Storage lid; cord storage; dishwasher-safe stainless-steel bowl
- Lid allows for extra coffee to be stored in grinding bowl
- Cuisinart DCC-3200 14-Cup Glass Carafe with Stainless Steel Handle Programmable Coffeemaker, Silver
- Cuisinart DCC-1200 Brew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black/Silver
- Replacement Charcoal Water Filters -Removes Chlorine, odors, and others impurities from Water-for Coffee Machines- Set of 12 pack
- Cuisinart SS-15 12-Cup Coffee Maker and Single-Serve Brewer, Stainless Steel
- Cuisinart DCC-3200AMZ PerfecTemp 14 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Stainless Steel
- Kicking Horse Coffee, Smart Ass, Medium Roast, Whole Bean, 10 Ounce
- Cuisinart DBM-8AMZ Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill, Stainless Steel
- Cuisinart DCC-1100BK 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
- Cuisinart CTG-00-SMB Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with Lids, Set of 3
- Copco Non-Skid 3-Tier Cabinet Organizer, 10-Inch
|Cuisinart GTF-B Gold Tone Coffee Filter
Lowest new price: $4.90
Lowest used price: $4.70
List price: $20.00
Cuisinart GTF-B gold tone coffee filter basket for use with the DGB-500 and DGB-600 Series coffeemakers.
- For use with DGB-500, DGB-600 Series
|Cuisinart DLC-018BGTX (DLC-018BGTX-1) Large Pusher/Sleeve Assembly
Lowest new price: $29.99
List price: $29.99
For use with : Custom 14 Food Processor - DFP-14BCN, Pro Custom 11 Food Processor - DLC-8S, Custom 14 Food Processor - DFP-14
- Small Pusher is sold separately. Cuisinart has started making new parts that end with "T" (example: dlc-018bgtxt), those parts are only compatible with other parts that end with "T".
- Food processor accessories
- For use with : Custom 14 Food Processor - DFP-14BCN, Pro Custom 11 Food Processor - DLC-8S, Custom 14 Food Processor - DFP-14
- Assembly part from Cuisinart
- Cuisinart DLC-018BGTX (DLC-018BGTX-1) Large Pusher/Sleeve Assembly
|Cuisinart AMB-9RCK 9-Inch Chef's Classic Nonstick Bakeware Round Cake Pan, Silver
Lowest new price: $7.99
List price: $20.00
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Bakeware is ideal for today's cooks. The full line is constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel to provide even heat distribution and consistent baking results. The nonstick interior and exterior ensure easy food release and cleanup, and extra-thick rolled edges prevent warping. The entire line is dishwasher safe. Cuisinart quality promises you a lifetime of great performance, whatever the baking task.
- 9-inch round cake pan
- Heavy-gauge aluminized steel construction for even heat distribution
- Durable nonstick coating on interior and exterior
- Thick rolled edges prevent warping even at high temperatures
- Dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty
- Regency Parchment Paper Liners for Round Cake Pans 9 inch diameter, 24 pack
- The Smart Baker 9 inch Round Perfect Parchment Paper - 24 Pack Pre-cut Parchment Sheets for Cake Pans. "As Seen on Shark Tank" Baking Sheets
- Wilton 409-7716 Angled Icing Spatula, 13-Inch, Black
- Sterilite 2008004 Cake Server, White
- Kootek 11 Inch Rotating Cake Turntable with 2 Icing Spatula and Icing Smoother, Revolving Cake Stand White Banking Cake Decorating Supplies
- Cuisinart AMB-9SCK 9-Inch Chef's Classic Nonstick Bakeware Square Cake Pan, Silver
- Wilton Cake Caddy, 2105-9952
- Cuisinart AMB-139CP 13 by 9-Inch Chef's Classic Nonstick Bakeware Cake Pan, Silver
- 100 Count Parchment Rounds - Parchment Liners with Easy Lift Tabs for 9-Inch Round Cake Pans, White
- Cuisinart AMB-9LP 9-Inch Chef's Classic Nonstick Bakeware Loaf Pan, Silver
|Cuisinart CPC-600 6 Quart 1000 Watt Electric Pressure Cooker (Stainless Steel)
Lowest new price: $89.99
List price: $73.90
Cook Faster, Eat Healthier!
Reduce time spent in the kitchen preparing meals with the help of this 6-quart electric pressure cooker--it cuts cooking times up to 70-percent when compared to traditional stovetop cooking methods. The unit traps steam inside, which builds up pressure to create hotter temperatures, and its tight seal locks in heat, moisture, and flavor, as well as vitamins and minerals for exceptionally healthy, great-tasting meals like soup, chili, and other one-dish entrees. It also works well for cheesecake and custard, because dessert should never be left off the menu. The unit's push-button controls and easy-to-read digital display eliminate guesswork, while its precision digital thermostat regulates temperatures. Choose from preprogrammed settings for high- or low-pressure cooking, browning, simmering, sauteing, and warming. For safety, the cooker must be fully locked for pressure to build, and it will remain locked until the pressure inside drops to zero. Other highlights include a 99-minute timer with an LED countdown display, cool-touch side handles, and a nonstick cooking pot that cleans up easily by hand or in the dishwasher. A dishwasher-safe trivet also comes included. Housed in brushed stainless steel, the 1000-watt pressure cooker measures 12-1/5 by 12-1/5 by 13-1/5 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
You're about to experience a better, faster, and healthier way of cooking. Your Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker seals in steam to cook hotter and faster, and it seals in nutrients as well. Cook in less water and experience textures and tastes that are simply sensational. Features easy touch-button settings, a countdown timer, and a cooking pot big enough for a pot roast with all the fixings. Enjoy!
Pressure Cooker Settings
• Low Pressure
• High Pressure
• Browning – This preset temperature allows cooking over high heat, without the lid, before pressure cooking. Browning foods in a small amount of fat in this way seals the outer surfaces of meats and vegetables, producing a visually appealing, flavorful exterior with a moist, tender interior.
• Sauté – The preset temperature, done prior to pressure cooking with lid removed, allows you to quickly soften vegetables in a small amount of fat or liquid without browning, and to cook items such as rice (Arborio, brown, Carnaroli, white, etc.) for pilafs and risottos.
• Simmer – This preset temperature allows you to cook liquids at a lower temperature. It is primarily used to finish cooking some items, i.e. to add ingredients to a risotto, sauce, or stew or to continue cooking process to achieve preferred texture.
• Keep Warm – Holds and keeps cooked food warm for up to 12 hours. Automatic Keep Warm Feature: When LED display reaches, the pressure cooker automatically shifts to Keep Warm temperature. The Keep Warm light will turn on and unit will beep to indicate cooking is complete.
• 6-quart capacity
• Fingerprint-proof brushed stainless steel housing
• Digital thermostat
• Push button control for cooking options and programmed settings
• 99-minute time and LED countdown display
• Cool-touch side handles
• Nonstick cooking pot
• Trivet included (dishwasher safe)
• Dishwasher-safe cooking pot
• 1000 watts
• Recipe book included
• Limited 3-year warranty
- With the unit on and the LED displayed, press the MENU button to select the desired cooking function. The function light will flash.
- Select Low or High Pressure setting.
- Press TIME to select number of minutes needed for pressure cooking. Time increases in 1-minute increments up to 40 minutes. Time increases in 5-minute increments from 40 to 99 minutes.
- Press START/CANCEL to start cooking. The pressure cooker will begin to heat. The red float will rise as pressure builds. When the selected pressure level is reached, the light in lower right-hand corner of LED will stop flashing and remain lit. At this point pressure cooking begins and the timer will start to count down. The timer will not begin to count down until full pressure is reached, which may be several minutes after the red float has fully risen.
Recipe Tips and Hints
• Many family favorites can be easily adapted for preparation in your Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker – soups, stews, side dishes and more.
• The amount of liquid needed is much less than for traditional cooking methods.
• Never exceed the Maximum Fill Amount of the pressure cooker.
• Make sure the lid is on firmly and tightly, and moved as far counterclockwise as it will go to allow proper locking.
• Hot foods/liquids will come to pressure more quickly than cold foods/liquids.
• When pressure cooking is completed, follow recipe instructions for releasing pressure. For Quick Pressure Release it is important to begin immediately upon completion of pressure cooking; otherwise foods will continue to cook, and may overcook.
• Do not store pressure cooker with lid on tightly. This saves on gasket wear and tear.
• More nutrients are preserved during pressure cooking than with traditional cooking methods, as less liquid is used and thus fewer nutrients are lost to evaporation.
• To adapt your own recipes, find a similar one in our cookbook and use it as a guide. In general, cooking time will be at least 1⁄3 to . of the traditional cooking time. Reduce your cooking liquid by at least half – you may need to "play" with your recipe to get it right. You may wish to add vegetables at the end of cooking to avoid overcooking. You can also use the cooking charts provided as a guide.
- 6-quart electric pressure cooker reduces cooking times by 70 percent
- Push-button controls; easy-to-read digital display; precision thermostat
- Settings for pressure cooking, browning, simmering, sauteing, and warming
- Timer; cool-touch handles; nonstick dishwasher-safe cooking pot and trivet. Measures 12-1/5 by 12-1/5 by 13-1/5 inches; 3-year limited warranty
- Kindly review the video under the image section and user manual under product details for the set up and usage related guidance for hustle free usage of the product
|Cuisinart PRC-12 Classic 12-Cup Stainless-Steel Percolator, Black/Stainless
Lowest new price: $51.18
Lowest used price: $50.00
List price: $52.49
Cuisinart brings its coffee-making expertise to the 12-Cup model of their classic stainless steel percolator. Piping hot water percolates through the grounds, and pulses up into the knob on top to create the familiar "perk-perk" sound that coffee lovers wait to hear. A detachable cord and stay-cool bottom lets this percolator go anywhere to serve, and it only needs to be plugged in to keep it hot.
- Classic stainless-steel percolator brews from 4 to 12 cups of coffee
- Long, tapered, precision no drip spout pours without a spill
- Ready-to-serve indicator light, detachable cord, and easy-grip knob on the lid
- Stay-cool bottom allows unit to sit safely on any surface without scarring
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
|Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
Lowest new price: $89.95
What's Better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes. It's easy - an intergrat
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; heavy-duty motor
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl; instruction book and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
|Cuisinart HM-70 Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer, Stainless and White
Lowest new price: $45.24
Lowest used price: $42.00
List price: $75.60
Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer
Thanks to its powerful 220-watt motor with automatic feedback, this convenient hand blender can take on almost any mixing task--from whipped cream to dense cookie dough. The unit shifts speeds with just one touch and offers seven speed options. It also comes equipped with an exclusive swivel cord, which allows for either right- or left-handed use, and extra-long beaters that have no center posts, making cleanup a snap either by hand or in the dishwasher. Accessories include a spatula and an instruction/recipe book for getting started. Durably built and sporting a chrome-plated Cuisinart logo band, the hand mixer measures approximately 8 by 3-3/4 by 5-3/4 inches.
The chrome-plated Cuisinart logo band makes this hand mixer a sleek electric for your kitchen.
The 3-inch-diameter whisk adds superior whipping and aerating volume to whipped cream and creates stiff, fine-textured egg whites.
The extra-long, extra-wide beaters are designed without center post to prevent ingredients from clogging up beaters. Beaters are easy to clean and completely dishwasher safe.
It’s time to mix it up!
Get ready to enjoy more mixing opportunities with the extremely versatile Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer. The Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer flawlessly and easily mixes even the heaviest ingredients. From dense cookie dough to whipped cream, the powerful 220-watt motor breezes through big mixing jobs, and Automatic Feedback kicks in more power whenever it’s needed. Don’t worry about messy splatters... the Smooth Start feature, with its 3 extra-low speeds, keeps all the ingredients right in the bowl where they belong!
• 220 Watts of Power: Powerful enough to easily cut through a double batch of cookie dough or butter right out of the refrigerator.
• 3 Low Mixing Speeds: Lower mixing speeds provide greater control when folding or mixing dry ingredients.
• Easy To Clean: The Power Advantage Hand Mixer has a smooth, sealed base; wipes clean instantly.
• Heel Rest: Allows mixer to rest squarely on countertop.
• One-Step On/Off Switch: One-step power switch allows you to turn mixer on and off in a single operation.
• LED Speed Display: Digital speed settings are easy to read.
• One-Touch Speed Control: Allows you to change speeds quickly while you are mixing.
• Maximum Comfort: Balanced to do more work for you. The shape of the mixer allows maximum possible power and balance. Stress-free grip provides unparalleled comfort and control, even during extended mixing.
• Automatic Feedback: No need for a power boost. An electronic feedback mechanism automatically feeds in extra power when needed. It assures that the mixer will not bog down, even when mixing heavy loads.
• SmoothStart feature: When the mixer is turned on, the beaters start spinning very slowly to prevent ingredients from splattering.
• Exclusive Rotating Swivel Cord: Unique swivel cord can be positioned for comfortable right- or left-handed use.
• Spatula, instruction manual and recipe booklet included
- Hand blender with 220-watt motor and automatic feedback
- 7 speed options; slide control easily shifts speeds with a single touch
- Swivel cord; extra-long dishwasher-safe beaters; beater-eject lever
- Spatula, chef's whisk, instruction/recipe book included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Page 4 of 32
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.