|Browse by Catagory:
Food Waste Disposers
Pasta & Pizza Tools
Pizza Stones & Pans
Steamers & Rice Cookers
Black & Decker
KitchenAid Stand Mixers
KitchenAid Stand Mixer Attachments
Electric Knives & Slicers
Mandolines & Slicers
Food Grinders & Mills
Salt Mills & Shakers
|KRUPS FME414 Programmable Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe and LED Control panel, 12-Cup, Black and Stainless Steel
Lowest new price: $170.18
Lowest used price: $58.18
List price: $96.00
New from Krups, this 12-cup programmable coffee maker has 1,100 watts to provide fast and efficient brewing. The programmable timer/auto on sets the start time each day and has a 1-3 cup flavor setting to maximize flavor extraction from small quantities of coffee. There is an audible signal indicating when the machine is done brewing and a popular pause and serve feature allows interruption anytime during brewing. After brewing, the heating plate time is adjustable from 1 to 5 hours. The 60 ounce water reservoir has a detection feature which shuts the unit off if completely empty has a built in water filtration system to remove chlorine and limescale buildup. Beautifully styled with a blue illuminated LED control panel for easy of use, it has a solid stainless steel swing out filter holder with soft eject motion and easy pour 12 cup glass carafe with no drip spout and ergonomic handle design. The descaling indicator measures brew time and calculates when descaling is necessary. Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- 1100-watt, double-walled stainless-steel coffee maker with 60-ounce water reservoir
- 12-cup vacuum glass carafe; soft-eject filter holder; LED control panel; programmable timer
- 1- to 3-cup flavor setting; pause-and-serve function for pouring a cup midbrew; brewing-complete signal
- Built-in water filtration system; de-scaling indicator; adjustable-time heating plate keeps coffee warm
- 1-year warranty
|Krups 867-42 Il Caffe Bistro 10-Cup Coffee/4-Cup Espresso Maker, DISCONTINUED
Lowest used price: $158.99
Prepare the night before and use the Krups Bistro 867-42 Combination Coffee & Espresso Machine to mak wake-up coffee using its 24 hours programmable clock & timer. Deep Brew technology heats water to the ideal temperature, then pulses it through the coffee grounds at precisely timed intervals to provide you with coffee full of rich, robust flavor. The Stop & Serve feature lets you remove the carafe at any time during the brewing cycle. Swing-out the filter holder to add coffee grounds quickly and easily. Use the convenient 3-way safety switch to instantly and easily goes from brewing espresso to frothing milk. Patented Perfect Froth attachment ensures fool-proof frothing of milk for cappuccinos and lattes by precise delivery of steam and air. Prepare 2-4 cups directly into carafe or cups.
By combining a regular coffeemaker and espresso machine, this 1500-watt appliance makes it possible to satisfy every coffee craving with a single, compact unit. Separate water tanks permit simultaneous coffee and espresso brewing for satisfying everyone at once. The espresso-machine side includes a steam nozzle with a foolproof frothing attachment for creating coffee drinks like cappuccino and café latté. Making espresso follows tradition: tamping the proper amount of coffee into a filter basket inside a filter holder, twisting the filter holder onto the machine, pouring water into the machine's boiler, and twisting the control knob, which instantly goes from the off position to brewing espresso or frothing milk. Depending on the amount of water, up to four 2-ounce cups will then be brewed into an 8-ounce glass carafe.
Making regular coffee also adheres to tradition: inserting a filter into the filter basket, spooning in coffee, pouring water into the coffeemaker's tank, and pressing a button. Depending on the amount of water, up to ten 5-ounce cups of coffee will then be brewed into a 50-ounce glass carafe, which sits on a warming plate. Removing the carafe from the warming plate pauses the brewing process for 20 seconds to accommodate a midbrew pour. A programmable digital clock/timer makes it possible to brew wake-up coffee at a selected time up to 24 hours in advance. For safety, the machine automatically shuts off two hours after brewing. The machine has a bright plastic exterior, measures 13 inches wide, 12 inches high, and 10 inches deep, weighs 4-3/4 pounds, and carries a one-year warranty against defects. An illustrated booklet provides clear operating instructions. --Fred Brack
Editor's note: This item may arrive with water inside from the manufacturer's pressure test. This is a normal occurrence and doesn't indicate a problem with the machine.
- Dual-purpose machine brews 10 5-ounce cups regular coffee, 4 cups espresso
- Separate water tanks permit simultaneous coffee and espresso brewing
- Steam nozzle with frothing attachment covers making cappuccino and caffe latte
- Programmable 24-hour clock/timer for "wake-up" coffee; 20-second pause for mid-brew pour
- Measures 13 by 12 by 10 inches; 1-year limited warranty, 90 days for parts and service
|Krups 132-46 Sandwich Express Sandwich Maker
Lowest new price: $83.00
Lowest used price: $15.00
List price: $25.00
Krups 132-46 - At lunch or at midnight, grilling two hot sandwiches is a snap with the simple to use Krups 132-46 Sandwich Express electric appliance. Butter four slices of bread (or brush them with olive oil), place the bottom slices in the preheated grills, pile on any filling--ham and cheddar, peanut butter and jelly, mozzarella and tomato--top with the remaining bread, close the lid, and the sandwich maker grills top and bottom simultaneously. About four minutes later, depending on the degree of browning desired, the two sandwiches come out piping hot. Nonstick for easy cleanup, the two grills each measure 5 by 4-1/4 inches. For safety, the handle stays cool during operation. Overall, the sandwich maker is 9 inches wide by 3-3/4 inches high by 9 inches deep, and its handle locks for compact, upright storage. krupsf13246
At lunch or at midnight, grilling two hot sandwiches is a snap with this simple electric appliance. Butter four slices of bread (or brush them with olive oil), place the bottom slices in the preheated grills, pile on any filling--ham and cheddar, peanut butter and jelly, mozzarella and tomato--top with the remaining bread, close the lid, and the sandwich maker grills top and bottom simultaneously. About four minutes later, depending on the degree of browning desired, the two sandwiches come out piping hot. Nonstick for easy cleanup, the two grills each measure 5 by 4-1/4 inches. For safety, the handle stays cool during operation. Overall, the sandwich maker is 9 inches wide by 3-3/4 inches high by 9 inches deep, and its handle locks for compact, upright storage. --Fred Brack
- Grills two 5-by-4-1/4-inch sandwiches in about four minutes
- Nonstick for easy cleanup
- Stay-cool handle
- Handle locks for compact upright storage
- 9 inches wide by 3-3/4 inches high by 9 inches deep overall
|KRUPS 594-00 Charcoal Water Filters
Lowest new price: $99.99
Inspired by professionals and designed for connoisseurs, KRUPS products have been built with three key attributes in mind: Passion, Precision and Perfection. The KRUPS 594-00 Charcoal Water Filters guarantee a perfect in-cup result and are compatible with KRUPS 452 & KRUPS 453 coffee makers models. Each box comes with two filters.
- High quality replacement water filter
- Fits KRUPS 452 & 453 coffee makers models
- Eliminates chlorine and improves the flavors of coffee
- Simple installation
- Made in France
|Krups 035-70 Replacement Carafe, White, DISCONTINUED
Lowest new price: $59.99
List price: $24.99
This 12 cup glass replacement carafe fits Krups coffee makers models 452 and 453. It will also fit Krups models 137, 134, and 141 if the original carafe lid is used. The carafe is made from heat safe glass, with white accents including handle, knuckle guard and lid.
8" diameter x 6-4/5 H, with a 12 cup capacity
- Replacement carafe
- Fits models 134,137,452,453
|KRUPS FND111 Allegro Espresso Maker, black
Lowest used price: $98.18
Krups FND111 Allegro Espresso Machine, Black & Silver. This easy to operate 4 bar espresso maker quickly makes espresso, cappuccino and lattes.
- Easy-to-use, 4-bar steam espresso machine for espresso, cappuccino, and lattes
- Convenient large-capacity carafe with lid and handle equals easy pouring
- Steam nozzle quickly froths milk, easily controlled by oversized dial
- Space-saving design; removable drip tray for easy clean up
- Built-in safety valve provides safe operation
|Krups 035-42 Replacement Carafe, Black, DISCONTINUED
Lowest used price: $34.18
List price: $24.99
This 12 cup glass replacement carafe fits Krups coffee makers models 452 and 453. It will also fit Krups models 137, 134, and 141 if the original carafe lid is used. The carafe is made from heat safe glass, with black accents including handle, knuckle guard and lid. Best of all, this carafe is dishwasher safe.
8" diameter x 6-4/5 H, with a 12 cup capacity
This glass carafe holds twelve 5-ounce cups of coffee and comes with a black plastic handle, knuckle guard, and lid. It's dishwasher-safe. The carafe fits these two Krups drip coffeemakers: model 453 and model 452. It also fits Krups model 137, model 134, and model 141, but for these three models the original carafe lid must be used instead of the lid accompanying this carafe. --Fred Brack
- 12-cup glass carafe for drip coffeemakers
- Black-plastic handle, knuckle guard, and lid
- Fits krups models - 453, 452;
- Also fits models -137,134,141 if used with original lid
- Safe to use in dishwasher
|BeerTender from Heineken and Krups B95 Home Beer-Tap System
Lowest used price: $275.00
List price: $360.00
Krups, the world-wide leader of small appliances, and Heineken, the leader in European premium imported beer, have partnered together to create the ultimate beer-drinking experience at home. Compatible with the Heineken DraughtKeg and the Heineken Premium Light DraughtKeg, this beautifully designed beer-tap system features a silent cooling system that delivers constant and consistent cooling, keeping the 5L keg at the ideal temperature of 41 degrees F. Simple to operate, just place a pre-cooled Heineken DraughtKeg into the machine, position the keg's plastic tube into the spout, close the lid, and it's ready to go. Inserting a keg takes less than 15 seconds. Even more, the unit automatically pressurizes the keg, releasing Co2 every time the tap opens, to ensure the beer remains fresh for up to 30 days--plus it allows for a crisp, quality beer with Heinekens' signature head of foam and trademark "bite". Other highlights include an LCD display with a volume indicator, freshness indicator, and temperature-control indicator; as well as a detachable pour handle, detachable draw spout, and a removable tray for easy cleanup. Ideal for football-viewing parties, game rooms, or poker night with friends, the compact beer-tap system measures 17-4/5 by 13-1/2 by 13-1/2 inches.
From the Manufacturer
The Ultimate at Home Draught Beer Experience
| || The B95 BeerTender is a stylish, high-tech countertop beer draughting system that uses the Heineken DraughtKeg patented carbonator pressure technology to ensure an authentic draught beer at home. An innovative ultra quiet chilling technology maintains the beer at the perfect serving temperature. The BeerTender and DraughtKeg connect through a patented interface. Simply snap on the disposable draught beer tube (included in box or sold separately) onto the DraughtKeg, insert into the BeerTender and serve.The BeerTender: |
- Maintains beer at the ideal temperature for drinking
- Lets you draught beer at home like an expert
- Works exclusively with the Heineken or Heineken Premium Light DraughtKeg
- Has an ultra quiet electronic cooling system
- Keeps beer fresh for 30 days after tapping
Illuminated LED Control Panel Features:
The Perfect Pour
- Keg volume indicator shows how much beer is left
- Freshness indicator with 30 day countdown
- Temperature control: choose from 3 temperature settings--36, 39, and 42 degrees
- Temperature indicator and Ready to Drink icon show actual temperature of DraughtKeg
Pouring the world’s preeminent premium lager requires a technique that enhances and preserves its superb flavors. That is why Heineken always has been and still is served in a very specific way. Known as "The Heineken Perfect Pour," the technique delivers a perfect glass of Heineken--one that has a soft, freshly skimmed white head of two fingers’ width, at a temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit. A perfect Heineken should have a head that aligns perfectly with the horizontal line of the red star on the glass. Follow these steps:
- Select a clean Heineken glass and rinse in cold water. The glass should be rinsed until you feel the glass chilled in your hand (do not place in refrigerator or freezer).
- Tilt the glass at a 45 degree angle and open the tap all with one smooth motion. Make sure that the foam is generated within the base of the glass initially and then run the beer under the foam.
- Align the head with the star: straighten the glass at 3/4 full. Make sure the tap doesn’t touch the beer and that the bottom of the head should line up with the horizontal line in the Heineken red star on the glass.
- Skim it: sit the glass to the side of the tap on the drip tray. Wet your skimmer, hold it at a 45 degree angle and scrape the top of the glass in one single smooth movement. By shaving off the excess foam the head is sealed and carbonation is prevented from leaving the beer. This makes the beer last longer and also seals in the flavor.
The Right Glass: The Heineken Glass Story
| || In Amsterdam, draught beer is served in smaller 8-ounce galaxy glasses by the round, so friends can enjoy Heineken together. Smaller glasses ensure fresher, colder beer and sharing with friends creates a warm social vibe that the Dutch call "Gezellig." Glassware needs to be "beer clean," meaning that it is only washed with non-petroleum-based cleaners and washed separately from food dishes that would expose it to any oils or grease. Oil and grease are natural enemies of beer, and will quickly disintegrate the foam head that contributes to the flavor, not to mention the beauty of a perfectly poured draught beer. To prevent beer from being contaminated, stick to the golden rule--use beer glasses for beer only. |
- Home beer-tap system for use with a 5L Heineken DraughtKeg
- Silent cooling system allows for an adjustable temperature of 36,39 or 42 degrees F
- LCD display with volume and temperature indicators
- Maintains freshness for up to 30 days; easy-to-clean detachable parts
- Measures 18 by 12 by 19 1/2 inches
|KRUPS XP4030 Pump Espresso Machine, Black
Lowest used price: $198.95
List price: $240.00
Passion. Precision. Perfection. The Krups heritage of German engineered coffee machines and food preparation appliances provides clear functional, rigorous design at the highest level of technical perfection, performance and quality. Working with leading European designers, the product series also represents the newest European designs yet maintains the rigorous and clearly functional characteristics synonymous with Krups products. Designed and built for those who continuously seek out new gourmet experiences and take pleasure in discovering and understanding how things are done well, the Krups range provides the tools that deliver genuine results, performance and taste. Inspired by experts and demanding consumers with uncompromising standards of performance, the new Krups series has been built with three key attributes in mind: Passion, Precision and Perfection. Specifically designed for easy operation, the Krups XP4030 is a 15 bar pump espresso machine. It is virtually "fool proof" and is equipped with a patented "Perfect Froth System" which makes the process of steaming and frothing milk for cappuccino or latte simple. It has a high convenience filter holder that accepts ground coffee for 1 or 2 servings of espresso as well as ESE Pods. The auto cappuccino system precisely combines the right amount of steam and air to easily froth milk.
- 15 bar pump machine makes café quality espresso, cappuccino and latte
- Thermoblock heating element ensures optimal temperature and pressure for perfect espresso extraction
- 32 oz removable water tank, removable drip tray for easy clean up
- Easy transition selection dial from brewing espresso to frothing milk; patented auto cappuccino system for frothing of milk
- Filter holder with 3 interchangeable pre-measured inserts that hold a single, double or ESE pod.
|KRUPS TT6190 2-Slice Digital Toaster with Stainless Steel Housing, Silver
The Krups TT6190 2-slice toaster has 800 watts of power designed to quickly brown the surface of the bread and retain the soft texture within. The all metal brushed stainless steel housing provides high quality finish with cool touch side walls. It has 8
- 2-slice digital toaster with 1-1/4-inch-wide slots, 800 watts
- 8 levels of browning, defrost, reheat, and bagel options
- LCD screen with countdown function, cool-touch side walls
- High-lift toasting lever for removing smaller items, mid-cycle cancel
- Measures approximately 8 by 7-1/4 by 7-1/2 inches, 2-year worldwide limited warranty
Page 4 of 7
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.