|Browse by Catagory:
Food Waste Disposers
Pasta & Pizza Tools
Pizza Stones & Pans
Steamers & Rice Cookers
Black & Decker
KitchenAid Stand Mixers
KitchenAid Stand Mixer Attachments
Electric Knives & Slicers
Mandolines & Slicers
Food Grinders & Mills
Salt Mills & Shakers
|Professional 13-inch Rectangular Perforated Pizza Peel - 47-inch Handle
Lowest new price: $94.25
List price: $94.25
Strong and Light: All models have strong and lightweight peel handles that are oval and tubular. The tubular form makes them more stable, and the oval shape is easy to hold. Practical: Light, flexible aluminum heads allow for scraper effect to get under dough easily. Neutral anodizing process on head surface makes the surface even and protects it from oxidization. The milled beveled edge makes it easier to take hold of the pizza. Hard-wearing and secure riveted joint between the head and handle prevent vibration transmission to the handle. Perforated head is designed to ensure low friction and release excess flour from bottom of pizza. You can buy a carbon constructed or golden hardened anodized pizza peel for high performance use, but they are expensive ($200-300). You can buy a moderate use pizza peel (AMICA) that are inexpensive and cheap ($20-50), and they will need to be replaced often. Or you can buy this professional grade (Azzurra) pizza peel that is built to last for repeated use, moderately priced, and will last longer than the inexpensive pizza peels.
- Made in Italy for Professional Use
- Lightweight and strong
- Milled, beveled edge makes it easier to take hold of the pizza
- ERGONOMIC. The handles have an oval tubular design to increase stability.
- Built to Last
|Uuni Pizza Peel
Lowest new price: $25.00
List price: $25.00
All Uuni ovens come complete with one custom-designed pizza peel but it really doesn't hurt to have an extra one. Build your pizza on one peel while one is cooking. Minimise wait, maximise production!
The peel is designed to help you slide your pizzas in and out of your Uuni. Simply sprinkle a little flour or semolina onto your peel to stop the pizza from sticking.
- size: 15 x 11.5 inches
- material: aluminium
- hand wash only
- Aluminium pizza peel
- Custom-made for the Uuni Wood-Fired Oven
- Create your own pizzas on the peel to easily slide them in and out of the oven
|Pizzacraft Pizza Peel (Aluminum) - PC0202
Lowest new price: $24.94
List price: $24.99
Easily transfer pizza from your oven or grill with this aluminum pizza peel with wooden handle. The peel's long wood handle keeps you away from the heat, and the aluminum peel surface slides under pizzas and baked goods easily. Dust your peel with cornmeal to aid in sliding a raw pizza onto your cooking surface, and use two hands to support the peel when carrying. CARE: To preserve and extend the useful life of this pizza peel, wash with a mild dishwashing soap, rinse, and dry immediately. Wood components should never be placed in a dishwasher. Do not soak or use metallic scrubbers.
- Extend your reach and keep your hands safe from hot surfaces with this pizza peel
- Long handle keeps you away from the heat
- Before baking, transfer pizzas, breads and pastries into an oven without deforming their structure
- Aluminum head, wood handle, measures 12 by 25.75 inches
- Easy to clean
|Oversized Jumbo Spatula Extra Large Pizza Peel Cake Lifter Cookie Oven Turner by Bright Kitchen XL
Lowest new price: $12.59
List price: $12.59
Brand: Kitchen Bright
Bright Kitchen Jumbo Oversized Spatula
Extra Large Oversized Spatula for all Cooking and Baking Needs
Great on the Grill
HEAVY DUTY Stainless Steel blade and Angled Wood Handle for agile maneuvering of even large heavy items
Pizza Peel, Cake & Pie Lifter, Cookie and Tart Turning, Making Jumbo Pancakes
Extra Large Dimensions 13.75" long x 6.5" wide
Bright Kitchen Brand Quality Built To Last - Dishwasher Safe
Blade is beveled, tapered on the front edge for smooth easy lifting from under cookies pies cakes out of the oven onto the serving tray or table.
Paddle Blade is manufactured from THICK Premium Food Grade Stainless Steel and will not bend or give even when picking up heavy items such as large cakes. This is NOT a thin cheap spatula, it is a heavy duty professional kitchen tool.
Lift a whole pizza out of the hot oven at once.
You will be amazed at the sturdy, heavy build quality of this Spatula.
- Extra Large Oversized Spatula for all Cooking and Baking Needs
- HEAVY DUTY Stainless Steel blade and Angled Wood Handle for easy maneuvering
- Pizza Peel, Cake Lifter, Cookie and Tart Turning, Pancakes and Grilling
- Jumbo Dimensions 13.75" x 6.5"
- Bright Kitchen Brand Quality Built To Last - Dishwasher safe
|EXO Non-Stick Super Peel Pro Composite!
Lowest new price: $59.95
List price: $69.95
Model: 2414 Comp
Super Peel Pro Low Maintenance Super Smooth Surface Composite Super Peel with extra thin beveled tip. High quality 100% made in USA composite peel may be used just as any regular peel. However, with the removable, non-stick, pastry cloth belt attached, the Super Peel Pro becomes a small hand-held conveyor belt tool with unrivalled pick-up and transfer abilities for any dough you are working with. Easy and fun to master and use, it will quickly make you a Master of your baking craft!
- Non-stick easy pizza transfer. Low maintenance Richlite in partnership with Epicurean.
- Easy and goof-proof pick up and tranfer of your pizza to your stone.
- Also pick up and transfer freeform artisan breads, pie crusts, etc. Uses EXO's patented sliding conveyor technology.
- Watch America's Test Kitchen's TV Super Peel Review Season 14 Episode 1404.
- Will not warp or split like wood, and is dishwasher safe. Composite Peel is FDA and NSF approved for food contact. Naturally low friction sliding surface.
|Amish Made 14" Wood Pizza Peel, Paddle, Sierra Model P1000
Lowest new price: $13.95
List price: $13.95
Brand: Sierra Craftmade Products
Weekends are even better when you make pizza with our Amish crafted pizza paddle. Uniquely designed with chamfered edges all the way around to allow the paddle to easily slip underneath pizza crust, breads or biscuits to remove them from your oven wrack or baking stone. You can even cut and serve your pizza right from the paddle, no need to dirty another pan. The 18' long design keeps you away from the heat. Constructed from quality Baltic Birch plywood this paddle will not warp unlike other solid wood paddles on the market. To clean just wipe with a damp cloth and frequently apply food-grade oil to maintain the surface. This dual-use paddle measures approx. 18 by 14 inches.
- Exact size peel surface is 13-1/2" wide x 12 deep" length with handle is 18"
- Comfortably designed tool with smooth rounded handle edges
- Chamfered on one edge only to slip easily beneath pizza crusts and doubles as a cutting board/server
- Hand wash and dry thoroughly; rub with food-grade oil to preserve
- Quality Crafted by local Amish, Natural Birch, Un-Finished surface, will not warp or crack with use
|Update International (WPP-1642) 16" x 18" Wooden Pizza Peel
Lowest new price: $11.23
Lowest used price: $19.99
List price: $23.81
Brand: Update International
This pizza peel is constructed of 1/2-inch rubber wood with a tapered design for ease of use. Features smooth finish 24-inch long contoured handle make this peel a pleasure to use. It will keep pizzas flying into the oven without making a mess or risking a burn. Pizzas may be built directly upon a wooden pizza peel and then placed into the oven without much hassle, as long as the peel is properly floured. Resists cracking and warping. Comes in oblong shape. Blade measures 18-inch depth by 16-inch width. Peel measures 42-inch length.
- Pizza peel is constructed of 1/2-inch rubber wood with a tapered design
- Features smooth finish 24-inch long contoured handle make this peel a pleasure to use
- It will keep pizzas flying into the oven without making a mess or risking a burn
- Comes in oblong shape
- Blade measures 18-inch depth by 16-inch width
|Emile Henry Made in France Flame Top Pizza Stone, Granite. Perfect for Pizzas or Breads. In the Oven, On Top of the BBQ. Safe up to 750 degrees F. 100% Natural Clay, Glazed Surface. Easy to Clean.
Lowest new price: $55.00
Lowest used price: $39.02
List price: $55.00
Brand: Emile Henry
The Emile Henry glazed Pizza Stone is made of all natural materials and is manufactured using Emile Henry's proprietary Flame technology. The Pizza Stone can withstand high oven temperatures. The glaze is micro-crazed contributing to crispy well-baked crusts, just like a pizza oven. The Pizza Stone is not recommended for use on the stovetop. You can cut directly on the glazed pizza stone without damaging or scratching the surface. The Pizza Stone is easy to clean with soap and water and is dishwasher safe. Designed for use: In ovens - conventional and convection; and can also be used under the broiler. On grills - gas, charcoal and natural wood. The Pizza Stone turns a grill into an outdoor pizza oven. For non-glazed pizza stones, it is recommended for deep cleaning to use the self-cleaning cycle on your oven. Since our pizza stones are glazed and can be cleaned regularly in the dishwasher and by hand washing, we do not recommend this type of cleaning. For more information download Use and Care Manual.
- MADE IN FRANCE. Made of all natural materials and manufactured using Emile Henry's proprietary Flame technology.
- DESIGNED TO USE IN THE OVEN or ON A BBQ GRILL. Safe to use on gas, charcoal and natural wood grills up to 900 degrees F; Can be used in all types of ovens and also used under the broiler
- GLAZED PIZZA STONE IS DURABLE AND SCRATCH RESISANT. Cut directly on the glazed pizza stone without damaging or scratching the surface. Micro-crazed glaze contributes to crispy well baked crusts.
- HEAT IT UP. The Pizza Stone can withstand high oven temperatures up 900 degrees F. The Pizza Stone can turn a BBQ grill into an outdoor pizza oven. Handles make it easy to use and carry.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe, easily cleaned with soap or water. 10 YEAR GUARANTEE against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
|Folding Pizza Peel Spatula - Stainless Steel with Natural Wood Handle, Great Tool For Bread & More
Lowest new price: $19.49
Lowest used price: $12.43
List price: $19.49
Brand: Modern Kitchenwares
Model: ModKitch - 01
The Modern Kitchenwares Folding Pizza Peel is a perfect solution for the pizza enthusiast that doesn't want the hassle of storing and handling a non-folding pizza peel. Made out of quality stainless steel, this pizza peel is durable and sturdy. Hand wash only.
- Stores Easily, Folds Down to Only 13"
- Constructed Out Of Quality Stainless Steel
- Durable Hardwood Handle, Locks Firmly In Place During Use
- Peel Measures 9.5" W x 13" L Folded, 9.5" W x 22.5" L Unfolded, Flat Surface Area is 9.5" x 9.5"
- Great for transferring pizzas, removing bread from ovens, and more
|Rachael Ray 46643 Cucina Ceramic Pizza Baking Stone, 13.5" Round, Cordierite, Medium, Cream
Lowest new price: $25.97
List price: $29.99
Brand: Rachael Ray
Whole pie or sliced, pizza's perfected fresh from the oven or hot off the grill, with the Rachael Ray(r) Cucina 13.5-Inch Round Cordierite Pizza Baking Stone. Make your own homemade pizza taste great and store-bought pizza taste better with this classic 1/2-inch-thick pizza stone from Rachael Ray(r). Cordierite is time-tested natural stone known for its durability, and its ability to absorb moisture, hold heat, and bake evenly. Simply heat the stone, sprinkle a pinch of cornmeal or flour on the surface, slide on your pie, then bake or grill up that delish, home-made golden-crusted pizza goodness. Best of all, the stone requires little in cleaning or care other than a brush and scrub with warm water. Then just let the stone air-dry and store it in your oven. This baking stone brings brick-oven-baked pizza cooking to the home oven and the grill. Heat resistant to 900 degrees F, the stone incorporates generously-sized handles into its design with plenty of space for potholders. Use it for calzones, for heating appetizers, even grilled paninis-and it has a Rachael Ray(r) Quality Assurance Guarantee. Partner this pizza lover's must-have with other Rachael Ray(r) Cucina pantryware and serving tools to get the party started and keep it going, slice by slice. Turn your own oven into a brick-oven-style pizzeria making fresh, homemade 'za easy as pie, with the Rachael Ray(r) Cucina 13.5-Inch Round Cordierite Pizza Baking Stone.
- Sturdy cordierite stone delivers brick-oven pizza baking results in the oven or on the grill
- Uncoated stone bakes evenly crisped pizza edges and beautifully browned crusts
- Stone withstands thermal shock; easy-care, easy-clean
- Wash with water only
- Heat resistant to 900 degrees F, with generous handles integrated into the design
Page 4 of 49
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.