|Pure 60's: The #1 Hits
Lowest new price: $8.19
Lowest used price: $6.99
Looking for a single-CD collection of smash '60s hits? All 26 songs reached #1 on the charts.
Lowest new price: $7.97
Lowest used price: $3.36
Brand: BMG Special Products
Audio CD (March 30, 2004)
Original Release Date: March 30, 2004
Number of Discs: 3
Label: Bmg Special Product
Also Available in: Audio CD
Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
5 star: (2)
4 star: (0)
3 star: (0)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (0)
› See all 2 customer reviews...
Amazon.com Sales Rank: #24,761 in Music (See Bestsellers in Music)
Popular in this category: (What's this?)
#42 in Music > Pop > Oldies > Bubblegum
|Greatest Hits (GH)
Lowest new price: $9.44
Lowest used price: $9.42
Includes Windy; Cherish; Along Comes Mary; Never My Love; Everything that Touches You; No Fair at All; Six Man Band all their biggest, soft-rockin' hits!
|Casey Kasem Presents: America's Top 10 Through the Years - The 1960s
Lowest new price: $13.97
Lowest used price: $4.35
The first musical collection to be endorsed by Casey Kasem! Each volume contains artist photos, liner notes and historical facts about each decade.
|1968 BIRTHDAY or ANNIVERSARY GIFT - I Love 1968 Compilation Music Hits CD - 20 Original Songs - 1968 Year Greeting Card
Lowest new price: $16.97
This is an awesome 50th gift for anyone born or married in 1968. It`s a deluxe two-fold greeting card that features the iconic I Heart design along with news headlines and facts from 1968 around the edges (as shown) On the inside cover you have listings of top movies released that year and names of celebrities born. There is a blank space for you to record your own personal birthday message. Attached to the rear of the card comes a 1968 CD which has 20 original chart hits to make this a special trip down memory lane.Note:no cd case as this is a CD Gift card.
Tracks on the CD:
1. Fleetwood Mac - Albatross.
2. Simon and Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson.
3. Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Young Girl.
4. Andy Williams - Can´t Help Falling In Love.
5. 1910 Fruitgum Co - Simon Says.
6. Elvis Presley - Guitar Man.
7. Sly & The Family Stone - Dance To The Music.
8. Nina Simone - Ain´t Got No-I Got Life.
9. Box Tops - Cry Like A Baby.
10. Big Brother & The Holding Company - Piece Of My Heart.
11. Ohio Express - Yummy, Yummy, Yummy.
12. Reparata & The Delrons - Captain Of Your Ship.
13. Hugo Montenegro - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly.
14. The Byrds - You Ain´t Going Nowhere.
15. Lemon Pipers - Green Tambourine.
16. Gun - Race With The Devil.
17. Bruce Channel - Keep On.
18. José Féliciano - Light My Fire.
19. Laura Nyro - Stoned Soul Picnic.
20. The Love Affair - Everlasting Love.
- I LOVE 1968 Greeting Card with 1968 News and Facts on Cover
- 1968 CHART Hits Compilation CD with 20 Original Songs (See List)
- RETRO Greeting Card has space inside for personal messages - ideal as a special birthday or anniversary gift
- FOR 50th Birthdays , Milestones , anniversaries , christmas , Thanksgiving and party celebrations
- KEEPSAKE Greetings Card Measures 6 x 5.5 inches
|Motown 1960s, Vol. 1: 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection
Lowest new price: $7.98
Lowest used price: $5.75
|Motown - 1960s, Vol. 2: 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection
Lowest new price: $5.70
Lowest used price: $5.60
|The Best Of James Bond: 30th Anniversary Collection
Lowest new price: $10.61
Lowest used price: $0.28
James Bond ~ The Best Of James Bond: 30th An
Released in 1992 to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the release of Dr. No, this two-disc set still stands as the ultimate Bond music collection. Disc one includes all of the hit songs from the Bond films, including Shirley Bassey's "Goldfinger," Tom Jones's "Thunderball," Paul McCartney & Wings' "Live & Let Die" and Sheena Easton's "For Your Eyes Only." Disc two includes Louis Armstrong's lovely "We Have All the Time in the World," as well as a nice collection of rarities (Anthony Newley's demo of "Goldfinger"), lesser-known orchestral cuts from Goldfinger and Thunderball, and radio ads for You Only Live Twice, Thunderball, and Live & Let Die. The perfect accompaniment for a martini built for two. Shaken not stirred, of course! --Dan Epstein
|Hitsville USA: The Motown Singles Collection 1959-1971
Lowest new price: $38.01
Lowest used price: $17.88
Nearly every one of these 104 tracks is a hit, and we mean a big hit, from 36 different, very famous artists-the Supremes, Temptations, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, Martha Reeves & the Vandellas et cetera, et cetera . With a 68-page booklet and songs like-just for example- Stop! In the Name of Love . A must.
Motown did so many things well in the '60s and early '70s that this overview of the label's smashes (and some lesser-known classics) practically demands four CDs. It gets them, too, filling them with single mixes of more than 100 tracks. That the running order begins with Barrett Strong's statement of purpose "Money (That's What I Want)" and ends with Marvin Gaye's statement of concern "Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)" says a lot about how far the company moved in its golden decade--but no more so than what the same two cuts' differences in sound get across. The company was able to blend the smooth and the harsh in ways that few other pop entities have ever mastered, thereby getting over not only to the feet and the wallet, but to the heart. --Rickey Wright
|Ultimate Rock & Roll Collection: 60's
Lowest new price: $12.98
Lowest used price: $7.99