|Browse by Catagory:
Drum Sets & Percussion
Guitars & Basses
Lap & Pedal Steel Guitars
Microphones & Accessories
|5-String Banjo 24 Bracket with Closed Solid Back and Geared 5th Tuner By Jameson Guitars
Lowest new price: $154.95
List price: $154.95
Brand: Jameson Guitars
The Full Scale Davison RW Jameson 5-String Banjos are built with slim, fast necks for easy playing up and down the neck, as well as adjustable truss rods and a broad range of specifications to fit your needs. Look at these features: 3-ply Maple Rim
# Mahogany Resonator with thumb screws
# Mahogany Neck
# Rosewood Fretboard
# 24 Brackets
# Nickel plated armrest
# Solid Resonator Back (multi-piece)
# 5/8" Hard Maple Bridge -- We are impressed by these full scale banjos at this great price and we are sure you will be too!
- 5 String Full Size Banjo with Geared 5th Tuner
- Amazing Low Price on Best Selling Banjo
- 24 Bracket with Closed Mahogany Back; Nut Width - 1.25 inches
- Made by Jameson/Davison Guitar Company
- Ships Fast - Top Seller - Customer Favorite
|Jameson Banjo Padded Gig Bag Case with Shoulder Strap
Lowest new price: $29.63
Lowest used price: $26.67
List price: $29.63
Brand: Jameson Guitars
Designed specifically for the Jameson Banjos, this case is the perfect affordable way to take care of your Jameson Banjo! The inside dimensions- 39 1/2 " length, resonator section- 13 1/2" wide. Works with Right or Left Hand 5 & 6 String Jameson Models and many other brands. Fits both right and left hand models.
- Fits Jameson Banjos
- 20MM Padded Case with Should Strap and Handle
- Zippered Music Pouch
- Great Value
- Works with Right or Left hand models
|5 String Resonator Beginner Banjo with 24 Brackets | Closed Back and Geared 5th Tuner | Resoluute
Lowest new price: $112.99
List price: $112.99
The Resoluute Five String Resonator Banjo is a basic full featured beginner banjo . It has a solid mahogany closed back that can be removed if you would like to play without it, and the maple fingerboard is beautiful, smooth, and easy to play on. Twenty four brackets keep the head tension even, and the Remo drumhead maximizes the sound and impact. It comes mostly assembled, and all you need to do upon delivery is tighten the brackets with the included wrench and you're ready to play. We included an exclusive bonus beginner banjo manual with a chord chart to help you get started on your banjo journey.
- 5 String Full Size Banjo with Geared 5th Tuner and Mahogany Resonator that can be played closed back or open back for bluegrass or clawhammer style banjo
- 24 Brackets for a nice loud ring and tone, Professional Remo drumhead and MAPLE fingerboard
- Comes mostly ASSEMBLED and includes a Bonus Banjo Book with chord charts and clear instructions; perfect for beginners!
- Measures 38" long, and 13.5" across at the widest part. Weighs 5.5lbs
- NEW UPDATED SHIPPING PROTECTION!! More padding than all other banjos on Amazon to ensure your banjo arrives damage free + we cover all manufacturers defects and shipping damages so you can shop RISK-FREE
|ADM 5-String Banjo 24 Bracket with Closed Solid Wood Back and Geared 5th Tuner, Beginner Pack with Bag, Strap, Picks and Strings
Lowest new price: $163.99
List price: $163.99
As we all know, banjo is a kind of fabulous instrument frequently and widely used in ragtime music, bluegrass music and traditional jazz. ADM 5-String Banjos are built with slim, fast necks for easy playing up and down the neck, as well as adjustable truss rods and a broad range of specifications to fit your needs. If you have deep love for banjo or you're a sincere banjo player, I believe you should not miss this Top Grade Exquisite Professional Wood Metal 5-string Banjo. It offers you dulcet, melodious and wonderful tone. Also quite easy to play and durable for long time performance, this banjo must be your No.1 choice and powerful assistant in music play.
Product Name: Banjo
Type: Five string
String twist: Pearl White
Dimensions: 39.3 x 17 x 5 inches
Material: Wood, Metal
Weight: 8.4 pounds
Color: Wood, White
- 5 String Full Size Banjo with Geared 5th Tuner. Adopt high quality and solid metal & wood. Eye-catching and brilliant look
- Features 24 brackets, a maple bridge, an adjustable hinged tailpiece and a chrome plated arm rest. Easy to play and carry
- A mahogany resonator and neck with a 7 ply maple and mahogany shell offers you dulcet, melodious and wonderful tone
- Perfect for anyone who has always wanted to learn to play this iconic instrument. Also, it would be a perfect gift and instrument for someone crazy for banjo
- Bundle includes: gig bag, extra set of strings, strap and 3 picks. With one year warranty against manufacture's defects
|Kmise 4 String Banjo Ukulele Uke Concert 23 Inch Size Sapele Wood (Type 4)
Lowest new price: $116.99
List price: $122.99
The Banjolele is a four stringed instrument with a small banjo type body and a fretted concert size ukulele neck that was very popular in the '20s & '30s. It features the distinctive sound of a banjo and the small scale tuning and playing style of a Ukulele. The instrument uses standard ukulele tuning of G-C-E-A.
Neck : Sapele
Back and Side : Sapele
Frets :18pcs copper fretwire-exquisite material,resistance to abrasion and embroider,good sound.
Tuners :Chrome Geared Closed Tuning Pegs can make sure strings and tones stable.
Fretboard :Rosewood fingerboard-hard material,corrosion resistance,comfortable touch.
Strings : Pre-strung with Premium Aquila String Made In Italy,guarantee of quality.
Instrument weight :1190g (2.62lb)
Total length :58.5cm (23.03â€)
Drum size : 21.5cm (8.46â€)
Distance from nut to 12th fret About 19.6cm (7.716â€) Package included:
1Pcs of Banjo Ukulele
- Banjo Ukulele
- Fretboard : Rosewood fingerboard-hard material,corrosion resistance,comfortable touch.
- Tuners :Chrome Geared Closed Tuning Pegs can make sure strings and tones stable.
- Frets : 18pcs copper fretwire-exquisite material,resistance to abrasion and embroider,good sound.
- Package included:1pcs Banjolele
|Martin Smith BJ-001 5 String Guitar Banjo Including Padded Gig Bag
Lowest new price: $79.99
List price: $169.99
Brand: Martin Smith
The Martin Smith 5 String Banjo is the ideal addition to any musical enthusiast. The closest of the banjo family to the guitar, the Martin Smith BJ-003 can be tuned like a guitar allowing guitarists to easily transfer onto the banjo. It features a high quality hi gloss Mahogany body with a rosewood fingerboard and maple bridge. The banjo also comes with a high quality 5mm padded zipped gig bag with front accessory compartment.
- Remo Skin Head
- Two Way Truss Rod
- High Gloss Mahogany Back and Sides
- 5th Peg Tuning
- Includes Padded Carry Case
- National NP1-7B Thumb & Finger Pick Pack - Stainless Steel/Black - Medium
- Banjo Primer Book for Beginners Deluxe Edition with DVD and 2 Jam CDs
- Ace 1312 Banjo Strap (Colors May Vary)
- National NP1-8B Thumb & Finger Pick Pack - Stainless Steel/Black - Large
- Bluegrass Banjo for the Complete Ignoramus (Book & CD set)
- Banjo For Dummies: Book + Online Video and Audio Instruction
- NIUBIER Guitar Tuner Digital Clip-on Tuner for Acoustic Electric Classical Guitars,Ukulele,Bass,Violin,Mandolin,Banjo,Large Clear LCD Display for Guitar Tuners,Cello Tuner with Guitar Picks
- 3 Small: Red White Blue Pearloid Thumb Pick and 4 NP1 Steel National Finger Pick 101779; Banjo, Dobro, Steel, Guitar, USA
- Dunlop 9020TP Shell Plastic Finger & Thumbpicks, Large, 4/Player's Pack
- Elixir Strings Banjo Strings w POLYWEB Coating, Medium (.010-.010)
|6 String Banjo Guitar with Closed Back Resonator and 24 Brackets
Lowest new price: $169.95
List price: $169.95
Brand: Jameson Guitars
Model: 6 STRING BANJO
This full scale banjo lets you tune and play it like a guitar, but it sounds like a banjo. A fast way for anyone to start playing, you will be impressed by the quality and sound from this 6 string banjo. Beautiful wood grains on mahogany and the nickel plated arm rest are features usually found on much more expensive models. It has never been so affordable to own a quality six string banjo!
- Tunes & Plays Like A Guitar - Sounds Like A Banjo
- New 6 String Banjo by Jameson Guitar Company
- Maple Neck and Mahogany Resonator
- 24 Bracket & Diecast Enclosed Tuners
- Top Selling Banjo - Customer Favorite - Ships Fast
|Pyle 5-String Geared Tunable Banjo with White Jade Tune Pegs & Rosewood Fretboard Polished Rich Wood Finish Maplewood Bridge Stand & Truss Rod Adjustment Tool (PBJ60)
Lowest new price: $173.52
List price: $173.99
The Pyle PBJ60 five-string banjo features the classic, traditional-style binding design. The rich wood and high-gloss finish is accented with white jade machine head tuner key pegs and chrome-plated hardware. Constructed from quality components including REMO M1 drumhead, rosewood fretboard and shabili wood body. It's designed to sound as good as it looks! The player will share the reminiscence of the iconic upbeat banjo tone with the style we've learned to love. Enjoy classic banjo sound and style with the Pyle PBJ60.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - The rich wood and high-gloss finish is accented with white jade machine head tuner key pegs and chrome-plated hardware. Crafted with mahogany neck, back, and side, plus a rosewood fingerboard and Maple Wood bridge.
- FABULOUS TONE - Brings you all the classic tones of a traditional 5 string banjo. Perfect for country, folk, bluegrass and even some modern rock. It's designed to sound as good as it looks!.
- GEARED 5TH TUNER - Important for both tuning and play-ability.A premium feature usually found only on more expensive banjos this geared 5th tuner is an important upgrade over the common friction tuner.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Full scale & lightweight ideal for traveling, camping, hiking, taking to the beach. Whether you are pro, a weekend warrior, a hobbyist or a beginner: Start playing your favorite songs right away!
- CLASSIC TRADITIONAL STYLE - Styled after the innovative models of the early 20th century, these new/old banjos are true players that exude undeniably providing a vibrant singing banjo tone in any situation.
|Superior C-267 Trailpak II Openback Banjo Gig Bag
Lowest new price: $33.71
List price: $37.70
- Luggage-grade 600-denier black ballistic nylon exterior with 12mm padding gives a lifetime of protection against wear and tear
- No-scratch soft gray flannel interior lining ensures a safe, protective fit
- Padded webbed nylon handles and adjustable, padded backpack straps for extra portability
- Multi-stacked exterior pockets with zippered and Velcro closures to hold all your essential accessories
- To learn more, please see our Product Description below
|Deering Goodtime 5-String Banjo
Lowest new price: $418.49
Lowest used price: $429.99
List price: $418.49
Model: GOODTIME BANJO/ GT
The American-made Goodtime banjo features a slender, rock maple neck, 3-ply maple rim, sealed geared tuners, and an adjustable tailpiece. The natural, blond maple is finished in elegant satin and the metal parts are nickel plated. The single coordinator rod makes adjustments easy and positive. The maple and ebony bridge sits on an easy to adjust 11 inch, top-frosted head.
The Deering Goodtime is a great banjo at a competitive price, constructed in the U.S. The Goodtime is an open-back banjo, weighing in at just four pounds, so it's ideal for traveling, camping, hiking, or taking to the beach. It provides a vibrant, singing banjo tone, and makes a great "starter" banjo, since it's well-fretted and plays easily.
Slim Neck Profile
The Goodtime banjos have a slender, low-profile neck that is easy to finger and comfortable for large and small hands.The fret work is accurate and precise to ensure correct intonation over the entire fingerboard.
Satin Deering fiddle-shaped peghead with sealed, geared tuning machines.
Three-ply maple rims are standard on all Goodtime banjos.
You can adjust the action (string height) on the Goodtime banjo by adjusting the single coordinator rod in the pot easily and effectively adjusts the playability so that the strings are close to the fingerboard and are easy to press down.
Three-Ply Maple Rim
The Rim is the round wood drum part of the banjo: In 2009 Greg Deering finished new tooling to make all Goodtime rims in the higher grade 3-ply maple design. Prior to that they were laminated birch and maple rims. This standard 11-inch diameter rim provides a top quality sound that out performs all other banjos available in this price range. Thanks to this new upgrade, Goodtime banjos sound like they should cost far more they do.
The patented Goodtime tailpiece is extremely strong and easily adjustable to maximize tone by raising or lowering it.The standard 11" diameter rim is a 3-ply violin grade maple rim provides a top quality sound that outperforms many banjos available in this price range. The 16 brackets and standard rim diameter make head adjustments easy and replacement heads are readily available since the heads are the same size as most modern banjos (11" high crown).
Made in the U.S.A.
Deering manufactures the Goodtime Banjo in America at the Deering Banjo Company in Spring Valley, California.
- Neck: Blond Slender Rock Maple
- Frets: 22 Pressed In Nickel Silver
- Inlays: Hardwood Bow Tie
- Tuners: Sealed Geared (Incl. 5th String)
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Peghead: Satin Deering Fiddle Shaped
- Rim: Blond 3-ply Violin Grade Maple
- Tension Hoop: Steel
- Head: 11-Inch Frosted Top High Crown
- Bridge: 5/8-Inch Maple/Ebony Goodtime
- Tailpiece: Deering Patented Goodtime
- Finish: Satin
- Back Style: Openback
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 1/4 Inches
- Scale: 26 1/4 Inches
- Rim Diameter: 12 Inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 37 1/2 Inches
- Weight: Approx.4 lbs
- Warranty: 6 Years
- Low-profile, 22-fret rock maple neck with hardwood bow tie inlays
- Sealed, geared tuning machines, including fifth string
- 5/8-Inch maple/ebony Goodtime bridge with adjustable Deering tailpiece
- Six-year warranty
- Three-ply, 11-inch maple rim with steel tension hoop and high crown head
Page 1 of 63
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.