|Browse by Catagory:
Drum Sets & Percussion
Guitars & Basses
Lap & Pedal Steel Guitars
Microphones & Accessories
|Left Handed 6 String Banjo Guitar with Closed Back Resonator and 24 Brackets
Lowest new price: $174.95
Lowest used price: $109.77
List price: $174.95
Brand: Jameson Guitars
This left hand full scale banjo guitar allows you you tune and play it like a guitar, but it sounds like a banjo. A fast way for anyone to start playing, you will be impressed by the quality and sound from this 6 string banjo. Beautiful wood grains on mahogany and the nickel plated arm rest are features usually found on much more expensive models. It has never been so affordable to own a quality six string banjo! Lowest price ever for a left hand model.
- Tunes & Plays Like A Guitar - Sounds Like A Banjo
- Left Handed Model Limited Edition
- Maple Neck and Mahogany Resonator
- 24 Bracket & Diecast Enclosed Tuners
- Davison Model by Jameson Guitars
|Deering Goodtime 2 Banjo with Gig Bag
Lowest new price: $679.00
List price: $679.00
Brand: Deering Banjo
Model: Goodtime 2 BUNDLE
A resonator back provides more projection of sound in the Goodtime 2. It's made here in the USA, at the Deering shop with the same tooling used to make the top of the line banjos. Greg Deering designed the Goodtime banjos because there were no low priced banjos of enough quality for people to actually learn on without difficulty or giving up. He remembers what it was like to want a good banjo and not be able to afford one, so his gift to others is the Goodtime banjo line.
- 11″ Frosted Top High Crown Head
- Blonde Slender Rock Maple Neck
- 3-ply Violin Grade Goodtime Maple Rim
- 22 Pressed In Nickel Silver Frets
- Includes a Gig bag
|Deering Goodtime Parlor Small 5 Strings Banjo with Blonde Slender Rock Maple Neck - Banjo Kit with Finger & Thumb Picks Banjo and Banjo Tuner
Lowest new price: $489.00
List price: $489.00
Deering Goodtime Parlor Small 5 Strings Banjo with Blonde Slender Rock Maple Neck - Banjo Kit with Finger & Thumb Picks Banjo and Banjo Tuner
A small 5-string banjo for travel, teaching children or for simple enjoyment by anyone, the Goodtime Parlor is just plain cute. It is tuned in G just the same as a 22 fret banjo, but it is 4 inches shorter with only 19 frets. Great for teaching youngsters to play! Get them started early with a banjo they can manage and you give them a lifetime of enjoyment playing the banjo. The Goodtime Parlor is affordable and is made in the USA with quality parts and designed to play right so learning is fun and easy. Whether you have big or small hands, it is fun to play. Neck: • Blonde Slender Rock Maple Neck • 19 Pressed In Nickel Silver frets • Hardwood Bow Tie Inlays • Sealed Geared Tuners • Geared 5th String Tuner • Durable Satin Finish • Deering Fiddle Shaped Peghead Pot: • Blonde 3-ply Violin Grade Maple Rim • Steel Tension Hoop • 11″ Top Frosted High Crown Head • 5/8″ Maple/Ebony Goodtime Bridge • 16 Flat Hooks with 9/32″ Nuts • 16 Bracket Shoes with Screw Attachments • Deering Patented Goodtime Tailpiece • Steel Coordinator Rod for Adjustments • Durable Satin Finish • Openback Tone: Easy to play with clarity of note separation and round full bodied tone. Dimensions: • Neck Width at the Nut 1 1/4″ *Scale Length Nut to Bridge 23 1/8″ • Rim diameter 11″ • Overall Instrument Length 33 1/2″ • Weight Approx. 4 lbs Promenade Music banjo kit cheap banjo good time banjo play banjo banjo pack banjo guitar best banjo travel banjo banjo picks banjo tuner deering banjo deering goodtime banjo bajo kit good time banjo goodtime banjo
- The Goodtime Parlor is affordable and is made in the USA with quality parts and designed to play right so learning is fun and easy.
- A small 5-string banjo for travel, teaching children or for simple enjoyment by anyone, the Goodtime Parlor is just plain cute
- It is tuned in G just the same as a 22 fret banjo, but it is 4 inches shorter with only 19 frets. Great for teaching youngsters to play!
- Also Teachers look critically at a banjo because they want their students to be successful Whether you have big or small hands, it is fun to play
- Viewed from a teacher's eye, he/she requires a banjo to be constructed with musical accuracy, ease of playability, adjustability, and durability. These are the reasons that teachers recommend the Goodtime banjo banjo kit cheap banjo good time banjo play banjo banjo pack banjo guitar best banjo travel banjo banjo picks banjo tuner deering banjo deering goodtime banjo bajo kit good time banjo goodtime banjo
|Deering Artisan Goodtime Special 5-String Resonator Banjo Natural
Lowest new price: $999.00
List price: $999.00
Featuring Midnight Maple Fingerboard and Vintage Artisan inspired inlays! The vintage look and vibrant tone of the patented Goodtime Special tone ring set this banjo apart, as clearly louder than the Goodtime Two and great for playing in a band setting. The Artisan Goodtime Special has the look of an older banjo with the rich brown stain, Deering fiddle shaped peghead and planetary banjo tuners. The Artisan Goodtime Special can be heard with a sweet voice with sustain that compliments all the instruments in a band. Tuned to an open G Chord, with the spikes already installed, you can easily play in other keys. The stunning new Artisan Goodtime banjos epitomizes Greg Deering's lifelong vision for the Deering Banjo Company - to make the best sounding, best playing, best looking, and best value U.S.A. made banjo that he possibly could. Pearloid vintage artisan style inlays pop off the new Midnight Maple fingerboard, while the peg head is adorned with a beautifully engraved design. The Artisan Goodtime Special banjo is an achievement in keeping the cost down while providing an instrument that will stay in tune and perform reliably because it is made with precision by skilled American craftsmen. Made efficiently at our factory in Spring Valley (San Diego area of California), this is a comfortably playable banjo with a wonderfully bright tone. It is a solid dependable instrument that is immensely playable with excellent tonality and clarity. Warranty: The trust and pride we share in our product gives us the confidence to grant every owner of a Goodtime banjo a 6 year warranty ensuring the quality of our materials and workmanship.
- Neck: Slender Rock Maple Neck Stained A Rich Brown, Vintage Artisan Style Inlays, Goodtime Logo Engraved On Peghead, Deering Peghead shape, Planetary Tuners, Geared 5th String Tuner, Durable Satin Finish, Spikes installed at 7th, 9th, & 10th frets
- Pot: 3-ply Violin Grade Maple Rim Stained Rich Brown, Patented Goodtime Tone Ring, 11″ Frosted Top Head, Steel Tension Hoop, A Steel Coordinator Rod for Adjustments, 16 Bracket Shoes, 16 Flat Hooks and 9/32″ Hex Nuts, Adjustable Goodtime Tailpiece, Nickel Plated Armrest, Nickel Plated Hardware, Durable Satin Finish, Openback
- Resonator: Maple Resonator Stained Rich Brown, Black Binding, Durable Satin Finish.
- Tone: Has a clear and bright sound of maple. Easy to play with clarity of note separation.
- Dimensions: Neck Width at the Nut 1 1/4″, Scale Length Nut to Bridge 26 1/4″, Diameter 11″, Overall Instrument Length 37.5″, Weight Approx. 6.5 lbs
|Clip Coupon Save $20 ~ Banjo Uke Ukulele Banjolele WINZZ Okoume 24 Inches 4 Strings Natural Gloss with Padding Bag
Lowest new price: $125.99
List price: $125.99
- GOOD APPEARANCE - Gloss finish, eye-catching and brilliant look
- QUALITY MATERIAL - Okoume back and sides with nice flame, attractive flame maple veneer headstock, REMO drum head
- PERFECT SIZE - 24" total length, 15.5" scale, 8" diameter of drum head, 18 copper fret
- CLEAR SOUND - Aquila strings, bright bright but classic tone
- FIRST CHOICE - Quality, affordable and attractive and joyful, Winzz banjolele is great value for you
|Deering Goodtime Americana Banjo 12 In. Rim
Lowest new price: $579.00
List price: $579.00
The AmericanaTM is the first 5-string banjo from Deering to be fitted with their new Grand 12" rim, which gives the banjo a stronger bass response and a much warmer tone. The fullness and warmth of the larger rim is further enhanced by the addition of a 12" Renaissance head which beautifully complements the banjo both visually and sonically. Continuing the long standing Goodtime philosophy of offering the best value American made banjos available, the Americana is the lowest priced 12" model on the market today and retains the distinctive natural blonde Goodtime aesthetics. In keeping with the rest of the Goodtime line, this banjo also features guitar style tuners, a rock maple neck, nickel plated hardware, and hardwood inlays. Played with an old time style technique, the Americana is reminiscent of banjos from a period when larger rims were more prevalent which makes the 12" a great setup for playing old time music. A traditional 11" banjo with a frosted top head has a far brighter sound and will "cut" more. Since the combination of the Grand 12" rim and the Renaissance head makes for a wonderfully laid back sound in comparison, the Americana lends itself perfectly for musicians looking to use the banjo to back up a vocalist or another instrument, instead of playing the a lead instrument role.
- NEW GRAND 12" RIMFULL, FAT TONE: The new wider Grand 12" rim found on the Goodtime Americana emphasizes the bass response and gives the banjo an unmistakeble tone.
- RENAISANCE HEAD - WARM TONE: The renaissance head complements the Grand 12" rim on the Goodtime Americana to further enhance this banjo's sweet, warm tone.
- ENGRAVED PEGHEAD AMERICANA: Beautiful engraved peghead featuring the Americana name, Goodtime logo, and scrollwork design. Collections: 5 String Banjos, Banjos, Featured Banjos, Goodtime Banjos, In Stock, Openback 5-String Banjos Type: 5 String Banjos
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Blonde 3-ply Violin-Grade Maple Rim, 5/8" Maple/Ebony Goodtime Bridge, Blonde 3-ply Violin-Grade Maple Rim, Blonde Slender Rock Maple Neck
- OTHER FEATURES: 12-inch Remo Renaissance Medium Crown Head, 16 Bracket Shoes with Screw Attachments, 16 Flat Hooks with 9/32" Nuts, 22 Pressed In Nickel Silver Fretsg,D,G,B,D in standard G tuning Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well. Geared 5th String Tuner, Overall Instrument Length 37 1/2", Hardwood Bow Tie Inlays.
|Shubb BC-25L (FS-LB) 5th String Long Bar Banjo Capo - Stainless Steel
Lowest new price: $29.00
List price: $35.66
- Distinctive capo design that has been loved and trusted by banjo players for over 35 years
- Allows the 5th-string to be capoed up to the 10th fret for countless key possibilities
- Patented sliding lever is easy to use and minimizes re-tuning between key changes
- Dovetailed slide bar fits snugly against the neck, out of the way of the player's thumb
- To learn more about this product, see our Product Description below
|Dean HS B Hardshell Case for Banjos
Lowest new price: $129.00
List price: $129.00
Brand: Dean Guitars
Model: HS B
Protect your investment with a guitar case from Dean Guitars. No matter what your taste or style is, Dean offers a choice. Define your sound and style with a Dean in your hands!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty^Solid Construction^Great Value!
|Deering Artisan Goodtime II 5-String Resonator Banjo
Lowest new price: $999.00
List price: $999.00
Artisan Goodtime II 5-String Resonator Banjo. With a Bluegrass resonator back for projection, the Artisan Goodtime Two banjo has a 3-ply violin grade maple rim and produces a bright and clear tone that projects well and is louder than its open back counterpart. The Artisan Two is enhanced with a Rich Brown stain, white detailing and spikes at 7, 9, and 10. The use of spikes enables you to expand your playing from the key of G to easily play in the keys of A, B and C. Here is a banjo you can have right there by your easy chair or take out an play in a jam. It holds its own as a bluegrass banjo for anyone looking for a lighterweight option and has the looks to boot. It's great for hours of practice with an accurate neck that is as comfortable as can be. You'll appreciate how light it is when you reach over to pick it up and enjoy playing it. Most people who get a Goodtime banjo keep it because they love it even when they step up to their beautiful Deering banjo. The Goodtime banjo still maintains a special place in their life and this is why you don't see a lot of Goodtime banjos on the used market. It's a banjo you can take anywhere. Midnight Maple In the wake of the widely reported over harvesting of exotic woods, commonly used for fingerboards, Deering Banjos has developed Midnight Maple - the result of over four years of research and development (as well as a great deal of patience) to produce a high quality fingerboard that is ethically sustainable, readily available in the US and that could be developed and manufactured in house. Unlike stained maple boards commonly found on instruments of the past, Deering has developed technology to penetrate the tight grain of the rock maple, all the way through the wood. The result is a completely dyed board, made right here in the US from an extremely readily available material. No raw wood shows through from string wear on the fingerboard and stain does not come off on a player's hands. Deering Banjo Company was...
- Artisan Goodtime II 5-String Resonator Banjo
- With a Bluegrass resonator back for projection, the Artisan Goodtime Two banjo has a 3-ply violin grade maple rim and produces a bright and clear tone that projects well and is louder than its open back counterpart
- The Artisan Two is enhanced with a Rich Brown stain, white detailing and spikes at 7, 9, and 10
- The use of spikes enables you to expand your playing from the key of G to easily play in the keys of A, B and C
- Here is a banjo you can have right there by your easy chair or take out an play in a jam
|Savannah SB-100 24 Bracket Banjo
Lowest new price: $209.99
List price: $209.99
This best-selling banjo features a mahogany resonator with thumb screws, and a 14:1 ratio geared 5th peg. It is also available in right and left handed models to accommodate a wide variety of players.
- Mahogany Resonator with Thumb Screws
- Mahogany Neck
- Laminate Maple Rim
- Geared 5th Peg
- 24 Brackets
Page 4 of 25
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.