|Browse by Catagory:
Drum Sets & Percussion
Guitars & Basses
Lap & Pedal Steel Guitars
Microphones & Accessories
|Remo BJ-1100-H1 Coated Banjo Head with 11-Inch Diameter, High Collar
Lowest new price: $20.47
List price: $22.95
The Coated Diplomat is slightly warmer than the Clear Diplomat due to a thin layer of coating on the single ply of Mylar film. They're known for their bright warm tones, resonance, and sustain.
- 11" Diameter
- Coated Top
- High Collar
|Dean BW6CEBC Backwoods 6 Banjo with Pickup, Black Chrome
Lowest new price: $389.00
List price: $389.00
Brand: Dean Guitars
Now with a pickup and available in a black chrome finish, the 6-string Dean Backwoods 6 Banjo is perfect if you're an electric guitar player looking to add new sounds to your live performances or recordings. With its familiar guitar tuning, this hybrid 6-string banjo requires no learning curve from guitarists. Fitted with an 11" Remo head, Grover tuners, 25" scale length, and 1-3/4" nut width, you'll be a-picking' and a-grinning' with the Dean Backwoods 6 Banjo in no time.
- 25-1/2" Scale
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Pearl Dot / Wing Inlays
- Die Cast Tuners
|Crossrock CRW700BJ Hardshell Deluxe Banjo Case, Arch-top Wooden, Dark Brown
Lowest new price: $119.77
List price: $139.00
Inside Dimensions: Overall Length 100cm (39.4in) Diameter 35cm (13.8in) Depth 14cm (5.5in). Weight 7.7lb
- 5-ply super strong arch top wooden case for 5 string resonator banjo.
- Deluxe thick padded inside makes sure the super protection to your banjo.
- High quality brown vinyl leather exterior. Super anti-scratch.
- Sturdy golden metal latches keep your banjo's safety inside.
- Strong backpack straps with sturdy and strong metal buckles to make sure your comfortable and convenient travel.
|Grover 70B 1/2" Tenor Minstrel Banjo Bridge
Lowest new price: $5.00
List price: $8.95
The very Popular 3-legged model! Crafted in select maple with ebony strip, this bridge is 1/2" high and suited for a tenor banjo.
- 1/2 an inch in height
- Maple with an ebony strip
- Designed for tenor banjo
|SX Country 4 30G NA Banjo with Bag
Lowest new price: $169.95
List price: $169.95
Model: SX Country 4 30G NA Banjo with Bag
This banjo is a great choice for a beginner or intermediate player. It features an Arched Curly Malapoka back with a beautiful natural finish. Slim, fast, Mahogany neck with a flat radius for easy playing up and down the frets. 30 brackets, mahoganny pot, and a chrome armrest. Rosewood fretboard with 19 frets and very detailed, star-shaped, pearlized inlays. Remo Weatherking Banjo head. Beautiful headstock with pearlized inlay. Chrome tuners. D'Addario Strings. Overall length, including the strap button: 37". Width of the neck at the nut: 1 3/16". Weighs only 6.5 lbs!
- Tenor banjo with strings: C G D A
- Features an Arched Curly Malapoka back with a beautiful natural finish.
- Slim, fast, Mahogany neck with a flat radius for easy playing up and down the frets. 30 brackets, mahoganny pot, and a chrome armrest. Remo Weatherking Banjo head.
- Rosewood fretboard with 19 frets and very detailed, star shaped, pearlized inlays.
- Free padded carry bag! Weighs only 6.5 lbs!
|Rover RB-20T Resonator Tenor Banjo
Lowest new price: $183.03
List price: $183.03
RB-25T Rover Resonator Tenor Banjo : Players of the four-string tenor banjo have few choices when it comes to quality student instruments. Rover has filled the gap with a moderately-priced tenor with a host of professional features-the new model RB-25T. A slim, fast neck lets you play just like the Pros, and a resonator with all the professional features gives you volume and carrying power to spare. The lightweight composite rim is an important modern improvement that provides a tone like no other banjo at or near this price point. We believe the Rover RB-25T will make the tenor banjo more popular than ever!
- Standard 11-Inch composite rim, Slim, comfortable mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard with M.O.P. dot markers with white binding
- Paddle shaped peghead, Standard 26 5⁄8-Inch scale length, Notched brass tension hoop with nickel plating
- 24 brackets, Guitar-style tuners with 14:1 ratio gear, P-101 Deluxe Vega-type armrest
- P-115 No-Knot tailpiece, Vintage-style white bound mahogany resonator, Nickel-plated 2 piece flanges
|Ibanez B200 5-String Banjo Natural Closed Back
Lowest new price: $399.99
List price: $399.99
It's been three decades since Ibanez was in the banjo business, but the'yre back with a bang (or is it a twang?) with the B200. Old-timers may recall Ibanez was quite enamored with banjo-building, having even collaborated on an artist signature model with the late great Earl Scruggs.Now, with the Ibanez B200 you get a sweet 5-string closed-back banjo at a price that wont break the bank. It features a basswood rim with 24-lug configuration, a rolled brass tone ring and mahogany resonator. The mahogany neck has a rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl inlay. Chrome banjo tuners lend a vintage note while keeping things in tune.
- Type of banjo: 5-string banjoCoodinator rod: DoubleRim: Basswood block rimResonator: MahoganyNeck: MahoganyFretboard: RosewoodResonator binding: ABS-MultiInlay: Acrylic pearl block inlayTuning machine: Friction banjo tunerNumber of frets: 22Armrest: Chrome with etchingBridge material: Rosewood and mapleTailpeice: Chrome clamshell tailpeiceFinish - Rim: GlossFinish - Resonator: GlossFinish - Neck back: Gloss
- Old-timers may recall Ibanez was quite enamored with banjo-building, having even collaborated on an artist signature model with the late great Earl Scruggs
- Now, with the Ibanez B200 you get a sweet 5-string closed-back banjo at a price that wont break the bank
- It features a basswood rim with 24-lug configuration, a rolled brass tone ring and mahogany resonator
- The mahogany neck has a rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl inlay
|Crossrock CRA860BJBL ABS Molded Hardshell Banjo Case,Backpack Style, For 5-string Resonator/Gibson Tenor Banjo, Blue
Lowest new price: $119.99
List price: $119.99
Banjo case inside dimensions:
Overall length:107cm (42in);
Body diameter:36.5cm (14.4in);
Body depth (concave bottom): 8cm-8.5cm (3.15in-3.35in);
Body depth (with bridge):11.5cm-12cm (4.5in-4.7in);
Neck width (near the joint of body): 6cm (2.36in)
Height from the joint of body to ground: 6cm (2.36in)
Thickness of the foam core: 2cm (0.8in)
Item weight: 4kg (8.8lb)
Designed for both 5-string resonator banjo and other similar banjos like Gibson tenor. Can fit Deering resonator.
Because there are a lot of different resonator banjos in the market. Please check the inside dimensions before purchasing. Please contact seller for further information of the banjo case.
- Antiscratch ABS exterior.Sturdy and strong.
- 0.8" thick hard foam core inside with deep plush lining.
- 4.3" x 3.7" accessory compartment with lid.
- 6 metal latches and strong molded handle.
- Strong backpack straps (can load at most 170lb pulling) make the case to be carried safely and easily.
|Remo Banjo Head, 11", High Collar Fibers
Lowest new price: $29.25
List price: $39.00
Banjo Heads. Origin Country: USA. 0.5 lbs. Made by Remo.
Replacment Banjo Head, Fiberskyn, 11" Diameter, High Collar The Fiberskynr Diplomatsr have warm tones due to a poly-spun fiber single layer of Mylarr film. They're known for their warm full tones, resonance, and sustain.
- Made by Remo
- Model Number: BJ1100H5
- Hall 3-way Banjo Bracket Tuning Key Wrench by my-banjo
- D'Addario EJ61 Nickel 5-String Banjo Strings, Medium, 10-23
- D'Addario EJ55 Phosphor Bronze 5-String Banjo Strings, Medium, 10-23
- Golden Gate GB-3 Deluxe 5-String Banjo Bridge - 1/2"
- Remo Banjo Head, FIBERSKYN, 11" Diameter, Medium Collar
- Golden Gate GB-1T Standard 4-String Tenor Banjo Bridge - 1/2"
- Ernie Ball Earthwood 5-string Banjo 80/20 Bronze Loop End Frailing Set, .010 - .024
- Elixir Strings Banjo Strings w POLYWEB Coating, Medium (.010-.010)
- Elixir Strings Banjo Strings w POLYWEB Coating, Light (.009-.009)
- Recording King PB-612 Banjo Tailpiece Bracket - Nickel Plated
|Oscar Schmidt OB3 Open-Back 5-String Banjo
Lowest new price: $168.99
List price: $169.00
Brand: Oscar Schmidt
The OB3 is one of the most affordable open back five string banjos in the world and is truly a pleasure to play. Features an 18 bracket tone ring, mahogany resonator and geared 5th string tuner and fingerboard scoop.
- Open Back Banjo
- 18 bracket tone ring
- Remo head
- Multi inlay rosewood fret board
- Gloss finish
- Jameson Banjo Padded Gig Bag Case with Shoulder Strap
- Clawhammer Banjo for the Complete Ignoramus 40th Anniversary Edition book w/ CD
- Bluegrass Banjo for the Complete Ignoramus (Book & CD set)
- Banjo For Dummies: Book + Online Video and Audio Instruction
- Ace 1312 Banjo Strap (Colors May Vary)
- National Finger Picks NP1 National Thumb Picks Set White Medium Ant Hill Music
- Neotech 5701002 Super Banjo Strap, Black
- Mugig Clip-on Tuner for Guitar,Ukulele,Bass,Violin,Mandolin,Banjo,Chromatic Tuning,Large Clear Colorful LCD Display (38% Greater View),Calibrated Pitch,Battery Included, Auto Power Off
- Superior C-267 Trailpak II Openback Banjo Gig Bag
- National NP1-8B Thumb & Finger Pick Pack - Stainless Steel/Black - Large
Page 4 of 74
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.