|Browse by Catagory:
Drum Sets & Percussion
Guitars & Basses
Lap & Pedal Steel Guitars
Microphones & Accessories
|Roosebeck DMCRT4 4-String Cutaway Mountain Dulcimer, F-Hole Openings and Scrolled Pegbox
Lowest new price: $199.20
List price: $223.20
The Cutaway Dulcimer plays the same and sounds the same as a traditional mountain dulcimer. One side, however, is narrower which allows the dulcimer to be played in a "guitar position" in addition to the normal "lap position". Thus, the fingering is inverted from normal style. It is kind of a missing link between the traditional mountain dulcimer and our "stick style" Wildwood Dulcimer. The inverted fingerings are a little easier for guitar players but it still produces the rich, full sound of a mountain dulcimer. When you want to play in a traditional style, lay it flat and play it like any other mountain dulcimer. Many tunings will work, but we recommend the traditional DAD to makes it easy to pick up and play. The solid spruce soundboard features three "F-hole" openings. The back, sides, and fretboard, are rosewood. The fretboard has arches underneath allowing free space between the soundboard and the fretboard. The carved scroll peghead has geared 4:1 banjo style tuners. A pick and noter are included. Special Note: The strings put on the instruments in our workshop, while playable, are put through some rigorous testing. They should probably be replaced for improved playability, sound quality, and better tuning shortly after you receive the instrument. We recommend using Roosebeck branded strings.
- Fun to play, easy to learn
- Solid spruce soundboard for a warm tone
- High quality banjo style tuners
|D'Addario J6401 Plain Steel Dulcimer Single String, .012
Lowest new price: $1.87
List price: $4.05
D'Addario plain steel dulicmer strings are made from high quality steel and provide a bright long lasting string tone.
- .012 gauge string, designed specifically for the 4-string dulcimer
- Distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation
- Plain Steel
- Perfect for replacement string or customized sets
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
|3-String Simplicity Dulcimer
Lowest new price: $68.00
List price: $68.00
Brand: Backyard Music
The included "Meet the Friendly Dulcimer" manual describes the parts of a dulcimer, various tunings, how to hold and strum the dulcimer, fingerpicking techniques, and more. In the text, instructions are given for familiar songs as new techniques are introduced; learn favorites such as Down in the Valley, Frere Jacques, O Come Immanuel, and more.
- Pre-finished Simplicity dulcimer with extra-strong 275-lb. cardboard soundbox and wood fretboard.
- Soundbox colors may vary.
- Includes pick, noter, rainbag, extra strings, quick start instructions, and 28-page playing manual.
|Rosette, Modern Celtic Shield, Walnut, 2 3/16" Diameter
Lowest new price: $10.99
List price: $10.99
Brand: Folkcraft Laser
Rosette, Modern Celtic Shield, Black Walnut
|Hammered Dulcimer STAND PLANS - to make your own adjustable stand FULL SCALE PLANS
Lowest new price: $19.95
Brand: dulcimer stand plans
Hammered Dulcimer Stand Plans - full scale - build a fully adjustable stand with instructions to make a full size stand for your hammered dulcimer Adjustable from 33" to 43" high, front and back, Adjustable width of stand... and angle of top Easy to build using a router, drill, saw and sander. - Actual Size - full scale Product Features plans to make the Hammered Dulcimer Stand actual size - printed on 30 by 42 paper mailed in large envelope...folded FULL SIZE DETAILED PLANS different views material list measurements in Inches actual size...full scale...1:1 instructions and procedures included
- Hammered Dulcimer STAND PLANS - to make your own adjustable stand FULL SCALE PLANS
- Adjustable from 33" to 43" high, front and back,
- Adjustable width of stand... and angle of top
- with instructions
- material list
|Mountain Dulcimer Pick and Noter
Lowest new price: $9.88
List price: $4.40
Dulcimer Accessory. Origin Country: USA. 6" L x 6" W x 7" H. Made by Mid-East.
Mountain Dulcimer Pick and slide (Item Code: DMHG-PS). Wooden dowl, approximately 4 inches long by 1/2 inch diameter, and Nylon pick. Used to pick and note the strings of the Mountain Dulcimer.
- Handcrafted Quality, Value Priced
- Satisfaction Guaranteed! 30-Day Return Policy!
|Mountain Dulcimer Kerfing, African Mahogany, Package Of Four Eighteen-Inch Pieces
Lowest new price: $10.95
List price: $10.95
Mountain Dulcimer Kerfing, African Mahogany, Package Of Four Eighteen Inch Pieces
|Appalachian Folk Dulcimer Plans - Full Scale - Make Dulcimer
Lowest new price: $17.99
for the wood worker - one sheet - full scale plans - showing you how to make the Appalachian Folk Dulcimer - mountain dulcimer - will mail folded in large envelope
- Full scale plans to build the Appalachian Folk Dulcimer
- Detailed plans
- All measurements
- Building tips
- Tuning instructions
|Seagull M4 Merlin Spruce SG Dulcimer 4-String Diatonic Instrument with Seagull Gig Bag and Tuner (039227)
Lowest new price: $149.99
List price: $149.99
Made in La Patrie Quebec, Canada and inspired by the dulcimer, the Seagull M4 is a very portable & compact 4-string diatonic acoustic instrument that is simply fun to play and very hard to put down! The M4 was designed to introduce & stimulate people of all ages (some of whom may not necessarily be players) to the joy of creating & playing music. Small in stature. Big in fun!
- Made in North America
- Includes M4 Merlin Spruce, Seagull M4 Gig Bag, and Snark Clip-on Tuner
- Solid Spruce Top with Rock Maple Back and Sides
- Scale Length: 20.75 inches / Nut Width 1.28"
- Semi Gloss Finish
|Americana Music Dulcimer Pack - Applecreek Dulcimer, Jaw Harp, & Metal Kazoo Set
Lowest new price: $103.00
List price: $103.00
Brand: Americana Music Pack
Americana Music Dulcimer Pack includes Applecreek Dulcimer, Jaw Harp, and Metal Kazoo. Applecreek Dulcimer, the "Appalachian" or "Mountain" Dulcimer is one of the most popular and easiest musical instruments to play. Simply hold down two of the strings with your finger or a "noter" (stick that is provided) and strum. Our Applecreek model is handcrafted in Europe using the finest material and is simply the best student model you will find. Mouth Harp, This ancient musical instrument is more popular than ever. Played by holding to mouth and striking the vibrating "tongue." Creates all types of unusual sounds. Metal Kazoo, The "old standard" is back due to popular demand. Made as they were in the 1800's.
- Americana Music Dulcimer Pack includes Applecreek Dulcimer, Jaw Harp, and Metal Kazoo.
- Applecreek Dulcimer, the "Appalachian" or "Mountain" Dulcimer is one of the most popular and easiest musical instruments to play. Simply hold down two of the strings with your finger or a "noter" (stick that is provided) and strum. Our Applecreek model is handcrafted in Europe using the finest material and is simply the best student model you will find.
- Mouth Harp, This ancient musical instrument is more popular than ever. Played by holding to mouth and striking the vibrating "tongue." Creates all types of unusual sounds.
- Metal Kazoo, The "old standard" is back due to popular demand. Made as they were in the 1800's.
Page 4 of 27
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.