|Zero Glide Slotted ZS-10 Mandolin Nut System
Lowest new price: $16.99
List price: $16.99
Brand: Zero Glide
Zero Glide Replacement Nut Systems borrow the "zero fret" concept to reduce string contact in the nut by 93%, increasing tuning stability, playability, and open string tone. Easily installs in minutes with no permanent alteration to your fretted instrument whatsoever. Available presorted to fit common string spacing and unslotted to fit everything else.
- Flat Radius
- 24.4 mm string spacing
- 32.3 mm total length
- 12.0 mm center height
- 6.0 mm width
|Eastman MD315 Classic Finish F-style Mandolin with Gig Bag
Lowest new price: $699.00
List price: $699.00
Model: MD315 CLASSIC
The Eastman MD315 is an F-style mandolin with a beautiful classic finish. Each MD315 is individually hand-built using traditional materials and "Old World" craftsmanship. This popular mandolin features a solid spruce top with a solid maple back and sides. It's rounded out with a rosewood fingerboard and an adjustable ebony bridge. The F-style body with F-holes produces superb tones and excellent projection. The Eastman MD315 F-style Mandolin at this price is just amazing and is another example of clean workmanship and great tone from Eastman's 300 series.
- Body Dimensions: 27" x 10" x 1 23/32" - Top Wood: Carved Solid Spruce - Back/Sides Wood: Carved Solid Maple - Body Binding: Ivoroid - Neck Woods: Maple - Neck Length: 6 15/16"
- Nut Width/Material: 1 3/32", bone - Scale Length: 13 7/8" - Fingerboard: 12" Radiused Rosewood - Frets: Dunlop no.6310 - Inlays: White Mother-Of-Pearl - Bridge: Fitted adjustable Ebony - Tailpiece: Stamped Chrome
- Tuners: Chrome - Strings: D'Addario J74 Strings - Classic Finish with Satin Lacquer
- Gig Bag is Included
- EASTMAN LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
|Morgan Monroe RT-FM1 Rocky Top F-Style Mandolin
Lowest new price: $159.95
List price: $159.95
Brand: Morgan Monroe
The Rocky Top RT-FM1 F-Style mandolin by Morgan Monroe is a classic F-style mandolin that players of all ability levels will appreciate. The RT-FM1 features a basswood top, back, sides and neck, a widely used tone wood for musical instrument Construction. Features include an adjustable truss rod, extended rosewood finger board , nickel silver frets, dot inlay and black pickguard. Other features include an ornate etched chrome tailpiece, adjustable rosewood bridge, chrome tuning keys and fully bound top, neck and headstock . This instrument is built to last and backed by a written 10 year warranty.
- Classic F style
- Adjustable Truss Rod
- Fully bound top neck and headstock
- Extended Rosewood Fret board
- black pickguard, nickel silver frets
|Eastman MD304 Mandolin A-style with Classic Finish
Lowest new price: $549.00
List price: $549.00
The Eastman MD304 is an A-style mandolin with a beautiful classic finish. Each MD304 is individually hand-built using traditional materials and "Old World" craftsmanship. This popular mandolin features a solid spruce top with a solid maple back and sides. It's rounded out with a rosewood fingerboard and an adjustable ebony bridge. The A-style body with an oval soundhole produces liquid tones and an excellent warm tone. The Eastman MD304 A-style Mandolin is a high-quality, astonishingly good instrument.
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8" | Top Wood: Carved Solid Spruce | Back/Sides Wood: Carved Solid Maple | Body Binding: Ivoroid | Neck Woods: Maple
- Neck Length: 6 15/16" | Nut Width/Material: 1 3/32", Bone | Fingerboard: 12" Radiused Rosewood | Frets: Dunlop no.6310
- Inlays: White Mother-Of-Pearl | Bridge: Fitted Adjustable Ebony | Tailpiece: Stamped Chrome | Tuners: Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario J74 Strings | Finish: Classic Satin Lacquer | Case: Gig Bag Included
- EASTMAN LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
|Eastman MD515 F-Style Classic Finish Mandolin with Hard Case
Lowest new price: $999.00
List price: $999.00
This is a beautifully hand-carved solid Eastman MD515 Mandolin F-style with F-holes and Classic finish, is crafted with an aged spruce top and maple back and sides. The maple neck is finished with a solid ebony fingerboard and an ebony fronted headstock. Fittings are nickel plated and the fret board features dot inlays. All Eastman mandolins are carved by hand from aged tonewoods. The experience and knowledge of Eastman Strings luthiers ensure that these instruments have the best materials and craftsmanship available anywhere. Players will search far and wide without finding a hand-made instrument with the tonal brilliance, ease of playing, and beautiful woodcraft exhibited in these instruments, at any price. Includes a high-quality case!
- All Hand-carved Solid Aged Tonewoods - Solid Flamed Maple Back and Sides - Aged Solid Spruce Top - Hand applied Gloss Lacquer FInish - Varnish Overtopped - Classic Finish
- Maple Neck - Top & Neck Bound - Dot-inlaid Ebony Fingerboard - Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Heavy Cast Tailpiece - Schaller Tuners - Nickel Fittings
- The Case: Nylon Fabric Covered Wood Shell - Velour Type Interior - Suspension System - Interior Storage Compartment - Double Zipper Closure - Twin Handle for Security - D-rings for Backpack Option - Two Straps - 4.6 lbs
- EASTMAN LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
|MANDOLIN PICKUP with MICRO-GOOSE NECK by Myers Pickups ~ See it in ACTION! Copy and paste: myerspickups.com
Lowest new price: $159.00
List price: $159.00
Brand: Myers Pickups
SPECIFICATIONS: Compact Design. Soft Rubber Fluted Volume Knob. Powered Active Preamp. Power Source (included). Mounting Hardware (included). 1/4" Input Jack with Preamp Switch Activation. Built-in Highly Sensitive Omnidirectional Pickup Mic. Effect Pedal Compatibility. Made in the USA. Patents Pending.
- FLEXIBLE MICRO-GOOSENECK!!!
- MYERS PICKUPS: Versatile, Multi-Instrument, Powered Pickup! The smallest (all-in-one) active/preamp pickup on the market today! Complete out of the box, plug in and play!
- Fully equipped with an internally powered, active preamp to produce the richest sound your instrument can deliver! Power-source (included) is pre-installed and each pickup is meticulously tested before delivery.
- All hardware included for 3 mounting options including the NEW "GRIP"! Instantly turn your instrument into an acoustic/electric instrument with VOLUME! Compatible with almost any musical instrument! Made in the USA. My promise to you: "Our company is built on integrity and quality. If you are not 100% SATISFIED with this pickup, I will gladly refund your money with no questions asked!" ~ Gregg Myers, President/Owner of Myers Pickups
- For more information and videos please visit: myerspickups.com
|Left Handed A-Style Mandolin Oval Soundhole Wineburst Finish Set-Up & Adjusted In My Shop For Easy Play Includes Strap And Hard Featherlite Case
Lowest new price: $199.90
List price: $450.00
Brand: Guitar Works, Inc.
Model: GWMA-2 Left Handed
Our Left Handed GWMA-2 Mandolin In Wineburst features a standard traditional A-Style design and specifications Completely set-up, adjusted and intonation in our shop for perfect and easy playability. This is a $90. professional service we have done to each instrument for free! We set up our instruments and you for success We use only the best strings in our set-up process, D Addario EXP Professional Grade Long Lasting Strings Hard maple neck 20 frets on a bound fretboard. VERY IMPORTANT - This mandolin has an adjustable reinforcement truss rod in the neck. MOST MANDOLINS IN THIS PRICE RANGE BOTH NEW AND OLD DO NOT. The necks on those instruments are usually warped, hard to play and won't play in tune. There is no inexpensive fix for a warped neck. We are also in the repair business. Over 35 years we have seen countless customers with instruments with warped necks and no option other than to throw it in the trash. Dimensions: 27 inches total length x 10 inches wide x 2 inches deep Width of the nut 1 and 1/16 inches Distance from nut to bridge approximately 14 inches. Chrome plated tailpiece and tailpiece cover No need for a pick-guard. Neck is set slightly higher from the top of the body. Open back chrome plated tuning gears Hardwood bridge with two height adjustment wheels Mandolin weight = 6 pounds. included is a Care and Feeding sheet. A list of do and don't that will save you time and money. A Strap and Hard Featherlite Case Is Included.
- Higher Quality A-Style Mandolin Oval Soundhole LEFT HANDED Wineburst FinishSet-Up & Adjusted In My Shop For Easy Play Includes Strap And Hard Featherlite Case For RIGHT HANDED copy this number in SEARCH box above 852174004373
- Our Guitar Works, Inc. GWMA-2 A-Style mandolin with a high gloss deep wineburst finish. It has been one of our most popular mandolin models for over 15 years
- Standard traditional A-Style design and specifications. The Oval Soundhole produces a rich warm tone.
- VERY IMPORTANT This Mandolin HAS an adjustable reinforcement truss rod in the neck. This keeps the neck straight. Most mandolins in this price range do not have a truss rod and the neck on those guitars will warp. Unfortunately warped necks are not fixable.
- !00% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. Try the mandolin if you do not like it let us know and we will send you a free return shipping label and fully refund your money.
|MANDOLIN - A Style - 8 String - Teardrop with Oval Soundhole 24.5" Long - NEW
Lowest new price: $55.99
List price: $55.99
MANDOLIN - A Style - 8 String - Teardrop with Oval Soundhole 24.5" Long - NEW
- Spruce Top
- Walnut Back and Sides
- Poplar Head Stock and Neck
- White Frets
- Nickel Plated Metal Tail Piece
- Overall Length - 24.5"
- Width (max) - 9"
- Thickness (max) - 2.5"
- Fretboard Length - 9.75"
- Fretboard width - 1.25"-1.6"
|Oscar Schmidt OM10EWH-O-U 8-String A-Style, Electric Mandolin. White Finish
Lowest new price: $172.99
List price: $172.99
Brand: Oscar Schmidt
From the traditional Leader in folk music since 1886 Premium woods, quality hardware and modest prices create an ideal instrument. Each is inspected and adjusted by a skilled technician, your assurance fro smooth fret ends, precision low action and resonant sound quality. Unequalled standards in easy playing comfort and tone response creates the perfect value... Oscar Schmidt True craftsmanship in these classic style instruments.
- Select Spruce top. Mahogany sides and back. Mahogany neck
- Ovangkol Fingerboard and distinctive long horn bullet Bridge design
- Passive electronics
|Rover RM-50 Deluxe Student A-model Mandolin - Sunburst
Lowest new price: $154.00
Lowest used price: $67.03
List price: $154.00
All-solid Rover RM-50 is the ideal first mandolin that could very well become a companion for life. The beautiful finish and elegant look of the RM-50 are all out of proportion to its affordable price
- Handcarved and arched, all solid spruce top all solid maple back and sides
- Mahogany neck with bound rosewood fingerboard topped off with a newly designed paddle-head style peghead adorned with a beautiful abalone Rover inlay
- Neck is attached with a traditional dove-tail neck joint unheard of in Mandolins of this price range
- Unique slimmer f holes New and improved vintage-style adjustable compensated rosewood bridge
- Sunbrust Finish GHS strings Shop adjusted
- Solid carved spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid maple back and sides in a rich sunburst finish combine traditional beauty with booming sound and volume
- One-piece maple neck and rosewood fingerboard for fast, easy action
- Adjustable rosewood bridge allows player to dial-in the perfect string height with ease
- Deluxe tuning machines work smoothly and keep you in tune
- To learn more, please see our Product Description below