|Regiment WI-800-BG Bugle
Lowest new price: $68.95
List price: $99.99
Regiment Bugle with Carrying Bag
- 4-1/4-Inch Bell
- 15-Inch Length without Mouthpiece
- Clear Lacquered Brass
- Detachable Nickel Plated Mouthpiece
- Key of G with F Slide
|Brass Cavalry Bugle
Lowest new price: $43.99
List price: $65.99
COMES WITH MOUTHPIECE
1 PER BOX
PLAYS IN KEY OF B-FLAT
- Flawless Plated Finish
- Phosphrous Copper Mouth Piece
|Amati ABG 201II Bb Bugle
Lowest new price: $286.24
List price: $400.00
Model: ABG 201II
The Cerveny wind instrument factory was founded in 1842. Since the 19th century ithas been the world's largest facility specializing in Rotary valve instruments. These fine musical instruments are manufactured in the cities of Kraslice and Hradec Kralove in the Czech Republic. Musical instrument making became a tradition in both cities hundreds of years ago. Kraslice can be considered a real cradle of musical instrument production because stringed instruments were produced there first at the beginning of the 17th century.
- .460 bore, 5.7" bell, 18.11" long
- Tuning mouthpipe
- Silver-plated mouthpiece
|24 Gauge CSA Bugle
Lowest new price: $29.99
List price: $48.00
Brand: Bud K
24 Gauge CSA Bugle
- Constructed of 24-gauge brass
- Features a CSA emblem
- Extremely durable
- 11 1/2" overall
|Regiment Regulation Bugle w/Bag Band-4500
Lowest new price: $81.93
List price: $109.95
- Full-size bugle, clear laquered brass
- Detachable nickel plated mouthpiece
- Key of G with F slide clear
- Free blowing lanyard rings - Carry bag with strap included
- Love it or return it within 15 days in new condition for an instant refund.
|US Regulation Bugle Silver Bugle
Lowest new price: $199.00
Lowest used price: $159.99
List price: $169.95
Brand: US Regulation Bugle
This Bugle is used by the U.S. Military and the Boy Scouts of America. High polished brass, lacquered. This is the ONLY U.S. Regulation Bugle made and is the same bugle that was made by Rexcraft and Buglecraft. Complete with mouthpiece and care instructions. Regulation Brass Bugle with a fully tapered bell. High grade brass makes this regulation Army bugle in the key of G with F slide easy to play. Includes nickel plated mouthpiece.
- Highly Polished Nickel Silver Lacquered Finish with a Fully Tapered Bell.
- This is the ONLY Genuine U.S. Regulation Bugle made and is the same bugle that was made by Rexcraft and Buglecraft now manufactured by U.S. Regulation Bugle.
- Complete with Traditional Nickel Plated Fluted Bugle Mouthpiece and Care Instructions.
- High grade brass makes the U.S. Regulation(tm) Bugle in the key of G with F slide easy to play with a mellow tone.
- The "Gold Standard" of Bugles - manufactured to the same exacting standards for over 90 years and used by Boy Scouts and Military worldwide.
|Bugle, Copper & Brass - 11 1/2" - Decorative Item
Lowest new price: $35.50
This wonderful copper and brass bugle is intended for decorative use only. It is eleven and one half inches tall.
- Decorative bugle in copper with brass trim
- Eleven and one half inches tall
- Handcrafted by artisan
|Stagg 77-PH SC Mini Hunting Horn with Soft Bag
Lowest new price: $171.19
List price: $189.99
Model: 77-PH SC
Stagg Mini Hunting Horn with Soft Bag
- Tuning Slide
- Bell: 123 mm or 4 13/16 inches
- Bore: 11 mm or 7/16 inches
|Stagg 77-PHM SC Pocket Hunting Horn with Gig Bag
Lowest new price: $61.54
List price: $89.99
Model: 77-PHM SC
Stagg Pocket Hunting Horn with Gig Bag
- Skai covering
- Bell Diameter: 78 mm or 3 1/16 inches
- Lacquered body
|Mel Bay Fun with the Bugle
Lowest new price: $5.60
List price: $6.99
Brand: Mel Bay Publications, Inc
Designed for beginning buglers and those who already play the trumpet or another brass instrument, this book addresses four major skills necessary to master the bugle: tone development, tongue technique, the smooth change of tones, and breath control. Daily exercises are included for the development of good tone, rapid single tonguing, double and triple tonguing, strength in the upper register, lip flexibility, and agility on the bugle. Helpful diagrams illustrate proper embouchure and lip positioning. The instruction includes the basic rudiments of music and everything you need to know about the bugle to start playing. The author also offers his advice on finding and choosing a bugle. The techniques and exercises in this book prepare the bugler to play the bugle calls in Infantry Bugle Calls of the American Civil War.